Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE!

2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference
ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE - LIMITED SEATING
Get your tickets now: http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #901  
Old 01-17-2019, 08:51 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Anti-gravity begins with having some idea where gravity comes from. Now, if one did not know any better than there is only one theory for gravity according to the ever helpful Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...ational_theory

Never mind that this theory is demolished with the application of common good sense.

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

Explaining what SPACE is rationally: Tesla denied Relativity & nonsense about SPACE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LicCcXWpt1w

Gravity & Anti-Gravity. Fundamental principles via Platonic Logic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYpl...H2tE4mt_K&t=0s
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #902  
Old 01-17-2019, 11:53 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Anti-gravity begins with having some idea where gravity comes from. Now, if one did not know any better than there is only one theory for gravity according to the ever helpful Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...ational_theory

Never mind that this theory is demolished with the application of common good sense.

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

Explaining what SPACE is rationally: Tesla denied Relativity & nonsense about SPACE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LicCcXWpt1w

Gravity & Anti-Gravity. Fundamental principles via Platonic Logic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYpl...H2tE4mt_K&t=0s
Quote:
However, those models were overthrown because most of them lead to an unacceptable amount of drag, which is not observed. Other models are violating the energy conservation law and are incompatible with modern thermodynamics.
the models that work show it has to be a viscous and non frictional aether. The books by Carl Frederick Krafft go into this in detail.
so it looks like all the aether theories were gotten rid of because a few of them modeled it wrong.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #903  
Old 01-17-2019, 11:58 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
A short list of hypothetical space drives I tried to make work in the ARV design which fall under conventional physics.

Intertial Force Space Drive

Magnetic Worm Hole Generator
Monopole magnetic generator

MAGVID Hyper Ionzied Air Propulsion Types.
Open Field Gravito~Magnetic Ionized Plasma
Closed Contained Field Gravito~Magnetic Ionized Plasma

Light Speed Altering rotating magnetic fields

Now take any one of these possible explanations and then try to fit them inside the ARV design while making sense of the design itself. For example, the huge so-called capacitors in the base of the ARV have to be explained logically. One possible conclusion is that these so-called capacitors actually produced a magneto~electrical effect, and here an possible answer might seem to exist, as shown by this statement taken from one of my notebooks;

In some Anti-ferromagnetic materials when their crystals are placed in a moving field, either magnetic or electrical, these crystals will produce a proportional equivalent moment to the moving field. *I. Dzyalushinsky; A thermodynamic theory of "weak" ferromagnetism of antiferromagnetics. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids (1958)

However, the problem with all these notions is that you really can't explain the machine, not the totality, and so it's cobble here and there but ultimately there really are no sensible logical explanations, especially if one were to then follow up by asking yourself how is it that anyone would dream of designing such a machine if these were the only tools in the box? That is to say, that if you only have the tools allowed under conventional physics then the design of the ARV is very hard to come to terms with.
we do have one clue were,
remember they were annoyed that the craft worked well, and could be made larger or smaller, but they said if you changed the design at all, it no longer worked.
and that means that every part of it is doing something that is needed.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #904  
Old 01-18-2019, 12:04 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
You cannot understand the ARV or any other UFO until you understand the basic ideas which underpin the Aether theory and there is certainly no better expert on this than Ken Wheeler at the present time.

This is the real science, the hidden science of the the breakaway civilization, it's the true physics which Henry Stevens wrote about, and it is the true science which was marked for death and denial with the rise of the military industrial oligarchy.

I have several notebooks filled with hours of research notes and drawings I've made over the course of a number of years. I even purchased blue prints of the ARV direct from Mark McCandlish. I've been on this for a while. Above all else, there is no logical way to explain the ARV with conventional methods, and here I'm just talking about explaining how it floats above ground in a protected hanger, never mind the fact that it's also supposedly super~luminal.

There is no connection here to electret technology which should be in it's own thread.
you really got me thinking here.
Ken Wheeler liked Carl Frederick Krafft because he was inspiration for Tesla.
so I now suggest the same thing that Ken Wheeler did. Read the books that inspired.
if you want to understand Ken Wheeler better, read Carl Frederick Krafft.
it will be worth your time to read.
and because Ken pulled them from his website, and I have no where to host them, I can email the best one to anyone that wants it. and I know Gambeir has a copy as well, so he might email it if asked as well.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #905  
Old 01-18-2019, 03:40 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
You cannot understand the ARV or any other UFO until you understand the basic ideas which underpin the Aether theory and there is certainly no better expert on this than Ken Wheeler at the present time.

This is the real science, the hidden science of the the breakaway civilization, it's the true physics which Henry Stevens wrote about, and it is the true science which was marked for death and denial with the rise of the military industrial oligarchy.


Scientists Are Planning a New Particle Collider That Absolutely Dwarfs the LHC

The proposed accelerator has been given the name Future Circular Collider, and if it ever gets built it will dwarf the already gigantic LHC. The FCC is a gigantic ring more than 60 miles in circumference, around four larger than the LHC.

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #906  
Old 01-18-2019, 01:16 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
the models that work show it has to be a viscous and non frictional aether. The books by Carl Frederick Krafft go into this in detail.
so it looks like all the aether theories were gotten rid of because a few of them modeled it wrong.
Hmm...well unfortunately I've never spent any time studying science history, but I do know that just as the Nazi's came to power some people whom one would think would be natural icons for the so-called occult science of the Nazi's were instead persecuted, and so the only way I can make sense of this is this signals the beginning of a project to hide real science.


Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
we do have one clue were,
remember they were annoyed that the craft worked well, and could be made larger or smaller, but they said if you changed the design at all, it no longer worked.
and that means that every part of it is doing something that is needed.
Hmm....I must have somehow missed that one. If you find or remember where that's brought up drop me a message or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
Ken Wheeler liked Carl Frederick Krafft because he was an inspiration for Tesla. So I now suggest the same thing that Ken Wheeler did: Read the books that inspired. If you want to understand Ken Wheeler better, read Carl Frederick Krafft. It will be worth your time to read. And because Ken pulled them from his website, and I have no where to host them, I can email the best one to anyone that wants it. and I know Gambeir has a copy as well, so he might email it if asked as well.
Well maybe he will but he is a son~of~a ****

Yea, I know...you're right of course but I think I need another lifetime to do this halfway right as opposed to almost completely wrong.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-18-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #907  
Old 01-18-2019, 01:33 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703

https://www.britannica.com/
https://www.britannica.com/science/antiferromagnetism
https://www.britannica.com/science/manganese-oxide

" he said that the coil section and capacitor plate sections are both embedded in a type of optically clear Herkimer Quartz diamond. The capacitor plates, he said, are a foil lamination made of a Dow Chemical alloy (AZ31-X) that is 95% magnesium and 5% zinc, bonded with molten bismuth, then skinned in a thin copper cladding."
https://etheric.com/flux-liner-elect...ulsion-system/

Dow AZ31-B is a common magnesium alloy.

"I agree with Mark McCandlish that the vehicles are electrogravitic in nature and that the capacitor plates at the bottom of the vehicle, which are divided in 24 sections, function as electrogravitic thrusters similar to the gravitater capacitors developed by T. Townsend Brown. There is also a coil of many turns of thick copper wire positioned near the top of the frustrated cone hull."
https://etheric.com/flux-liner-elect...ulsion-system/

It's not that I actually disagree with Dr. Paul LaViolette, it is that I disagree with the notions as to what these "electrogravitic thrusters/gravitators are producing/accessing/tunneling in to, and so in the supposed explanations of what is transpiring with conventional explanations the entire understanding of the aether is being missed as the driving force. It's like it is invisible to these guys, and it probably is because the whole notion of what it is, where it is, what it does has been almost completely scrubbed from the collective memory of living beings.

Ultimately, the ARV cannot actually be working as described as an electro~gravitic space craft because space is almost entirely a vacuum and there is nothing for such a propulsion system to work off of. Space is not a lattice work of points but rather a void. The only way an electro-gravitic drive can work is if it is actually doing something which is inducing an interaction with the Aether by way of perturbance: Wheeler has accurately described the Aether as a hyper-velocity dielectric energy field and gravitational weight as a variable.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-18-2019 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #908  
Old 01-20-2019, 03:16 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #909  
Old 01-20-2019, 03:42 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Now, the reason I'm almost positive that the above illustration is at least somewhat right is that we have one vital and perplexing clue that was told to Mark McCandlish by the viewer of the ARV.
That clue came from the statement that the immediate surrounding air around the ARV was significantly cooler than the rest of the air in the hanger.

Counter-space, or Zero Point, is very cold. This anomalous feature of an un-explained atmospheric temperature variation is a strong indicator that the medium in which the ARV resides is a counter-spacial energy cloud. Further, as stated by Wheeler, one way to change/alter the relative graviational weight of a mass is by altering the medium surrounding the mass. It seems pretty clear to me that the ARV and probably all other UFO's are in reality altering their local medium.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #910  
Old 01-23-2019, 07:43 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Both the Alexey and the ARV appear to be using a rotating magnetic field, though this is not as obvious in the case of the ARV, hence the previous illustration depicting how this may be done. *Notice I'm making the assumption that the ARV's magnetic field actually rotates as it may not. It could be that an anti~ferromagnetic ring is instead used to simply flex the magnetic field as part of the primary control system, or it could do both, we just don't know enough yet to be able to know for sure.

This simplified illustration should help to see how the rotating magnets in the Alexey are working in a similar fashion to the ARV. Unlike this illustration, the real interactions between the rotating magnetic fields in the Alexey are considerably more complex, and which I think it is difficult to imagine work to the benefit of the machine. Again, I repeat, the only way you can make sense of these machines by way of understanding they are accessing/producing a counter-spacial energy field. The machines alter their immediate local medium, placing themselves in a counter-spacial energy field, and then by way of forming a false mass the medium in which the machine resides can move towards the false mass at the speed of counter-space, or instantaneously, which is finely controllable to a high degree.

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-23-2019 at 08:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #911  
Old 01-23-2019, 09:30 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 388
we have seen others build devices to spin the magnetic field, and we know from them that they do alter gravity.
here is the test setup that wilbert smith made
Gravity Control Apparatus
and here it the text of him talking about what he did and tried to get stronger results.
Gravity Control

edit:
also, forgot to say earlier,
you can get the cool air effect around an ionic breeze air purifier as well.

edit again:
here is more info on the spinning magnetic field that someone else has done
William J. Hooper: New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic And Gravitational Field Theory
__________________
 

Last edited by spacecase0; 01-23-2019 at 09:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #912  
Old 01-23-2019, 11:39 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
we have seen others build devices to spin the magnetic field, and we know from them that they do alter gravity.
here is the test setup that wilbert smith made
Gravity Control Apparatus
and here it the text of him talking about what he did and tried to get stronger results.
Gravity Control

edit:
also, forgot to say earlier,
you can get the cool air effect around an ionic breeze air purifier as well.

edit again:
here is more info on the spinning magnetic field that someone else has done
William J. Hooper: New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic And Gravitational Field Theory
Thanks, I was just trying to cover all the bases, but you're right, the evidence does say that a rotating magnetic field is a part of the over-all enabling design. I'm in agreement with you there.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #913  
Old 01-24-2019, 10:38 AM
destinodas1320 destinodas1320 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Unhappy I may have detected some lines and fancy camera work...

damn, I think I spy a line....
go to 2:56 in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

Look at the white pilar above the cabinet right beside the blue painting. watch for a line. I'm pretty positive that is a fishing line.

Also what is dude doing standing up there, left of the camera frame, when there are no wires or motor controllers there to control.

The shadow movements seem to match the flight path.

also it jumps a few frames seconds before that, all the sudden his shadow is of him standing to the left of the frame...

In this video the "flight path" could be explained through gyroscopic inertia building up and tipping the device over:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDsLVVLKVc

I still can't explain the outdoor video, It could be a camera lighting trick, or a drone. He does edit it from falling to then the focus of the crashed device.

Also in the outdoor video it clearly shows only one wire going to the upper motor and not to the ultrasonic emitter...

in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI
At 22:20 look at the corner of the blue wall behind the brick mantel and the device. the corner seems to fluctuate even though the camera is stationary, this could be the shadow of the device moving around, but could also be editing. Also at 23:16 why does he seem to be reaching up to get the hoop around the device, why not wave the hoop right over top of the device?
Also it seems that there is again only one wire going to the upper plate, so only a motor wire or ultrasound, doubtful its both...

I could be hallucinating, but I'm no longer so sure about this.

It would be great if he could get back to me, we have someone in Russia that could go out and see him right away.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #914  
Old 01-24-2019, 06:31 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinodas1320 View Post
damn, I think I spy a line....
go to 2:56 in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

Look at the white pilar above the cabinet right beside the blue painting. watch for a line. I'm pretty positive that is a fishing line.

Also what is dude doing standing up there, left of the camera frame, when there are no wires or motor controllers there to control.

The shadow movements seem to match the flight path.

also it jumps a few frames seconds before that, all the sudden his shadow is of him standing to the left of the frame...

In this video the "flight path" could be explained through gyroscopic inertia building up and tipping the device over:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDsLVVLKVc

I still can't explain the outdoor video, It could be a camera lighting trick, or a drone. He does edit it from falling to then the focus of the crashed device.

Also in the outdoor video it clearly shows only one wire going to the upper motor and not to the ultrasonic emitter...

in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI
At 22:20 look at the corner of the blue wall behind the brick mantel and the device. the corner seems to fluctuate even though the camera is stationary, this could be the shadow of the device moving around, but could also be editing. Also at 23:16 why does he seem to be reaching up to get the hoop around the device, why not wave the hoop right over top of the device?
Also it seems that there is again only one wire going to the upper plate, so only a motor wire or ultrasound, doubtful its both...

I could be hallucinating, but I'm no longer so sure about this.

It would be great if he could get back to me, we have someone in Russia that could go out and see him right away.


Any time you cannot explain what you're seeing then you have to suspect fraud. On the other hand, if you cannot detect fraud, and if you can explain what you're seeing, then it is highly unlikely that accusations of fraud are truly valid. Most rationale people would see false accusations as red herrings. I think you may just be having a lot of trouble with the ideas presented in this thread and frankly you're now almost grasping at straws. I see none of the supposed evidences you're seeing but again maybe that's because I have a fair idea what the physics are behind the machine. Granted, as I've stated above, this machine is almost accidental in the way it sometimes manages to operate, but the theoretical ideas which explain it's behavior are there for all to find.

The illustrations above are there to help you to gather the gist of what I think is happening, and which also explains why the Alexey is a haphazard affair, but it is a real working machine because it is explainable. To understand the machine requires new learning about old ideas updated with new knowledge and discoveries that have taken place over the last decade. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a real working machine, albeit one which is very probably highly temperamental, prone to work less often than desired and generally needing improvements, but again the machine is explainable even if it barely works or work's only once in a blue moon every ten years.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #915  
Old 01-24-2019, 07:22 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
It has taken me a long time to break through to the awareness that I now have about the fundamentals which drive these machines. I don't expect that everyone will see these or accept these simply because I do. Nevertheless, eventually these concepts will become common everyday knowledge in due time. The information is now escaped and to be sure there many working on their own designs right now as I type.

As an analogy, if this were say 1918 then the ARV would be a Fokker DVII, and the Alexey would be a boy's homemade rubber powered model of the same plane designed from news paper images of the vaunted German Aircraft. No matter how poorly that model may or may not fly, the underlying concepts are there in the model airplane for flight.

For me, the most important ideas underlying the operation of these machines has to do with understanding what the Aether is and what it does and does not do. Once you understand this then the idea I've presented above about a machine using a core magnet of very high power begins to make sense because that magnetic field produced by the magnet is raw power taken from the vacuum.

Now rather foolishly I stared at the image of the ARV for a number of years trying to make sense of it with conventional ideas. That's not going to work I can assure you. Only when you understand what Ken Wheeler is explaining to you can you begin to understand how these machines work.

With the ARV there are three apparent primary enabling parts to the vehicle. The core magnet, the antiferromagnetic driver, and finally the so called capacitors. The last, the capacitors, are storing energy alright, it's just that the energy they are storing is the energy of counter-space.

The way these machines work is straight forward once you understand the Aether as the causation for phenomena such as gravity. Generally speaking the way these machines work is that a core magnet sucks in the vacuum (counter-space) and then the so-called capacitors convert that organized energy field back to a disorganized state, whereupon the cycling magnetic field produces a self cycling energy field while retaining enough of the re-constituted counter-spacial field so as to create an altered local medium that the machine resides in. Now of course this is a but a thumb nail sketch of what is understood, and so from these basics the management of the counter-spacial field is what follows along with all the mysteries of what it holds.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-24-2019 at 07:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #916  
Old 01-24-2019, 07:25 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Hmm....I must have somehow missed that one. If you find or remember where that's brought up drop me a message or whatever.
I think that I found it
Saucer Propulsion
edit:
might have been this one
ARV UFO
__________________
 

Last edited by spacecase0; 01-24-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #917  
Old 01-24-2019, 08:21 PM
destinodas1320 destinodas1320 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Any time you cannot explain what you're seeing then you have to suspect fraud. On the other hand, if you cannot detect fraud, and if you can explain what you're seeing, then it is highly unlikely that accusations of fraud are truly valid. Most rationale people would see false accusations as red herrings. I think you may just be having a lot of trouble with the ideas presented in this thread and frankly you're now almost grasping at straws. I see none of the supposed evidences you're seeing but again maybe that's because I have a fair idea what the physics are behind the machine. Granted, as I've stated above, this machine is almost accidental in the way it sometimes manages to operate, but the theoretical ideas which explain it's behavior are there for all to find.

The illustrations above are there to help you to gather the gist of what I think is happening, and which also explains why the Alexey is a haphazard affair, but it is a real working machine because it is explainable. To understand the machine requires new learning about old ideas updated with new knowledge and discoveries that have taken place over the last decade. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a real working machine, albeit one which is very probably highly temperamental, prone to work less often than desired and generally needing improvements, but again the machine is explainable even if barely works or worked only once in a blue moon every ten years.


It's easy to assume you know who you are talking to, and that somehow you have a greater grasp of the physics involved than I do. Trust me, that you are 100% wrong about your assumptions about me. These physics are literally my day job!

Look again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg&t=197s you will see a line in front of the white pillar in between the big blue painting on the left and the smaller one on the right, at exact 2:57 a line appears and disappears, in direct relation to the "flight path" of the device.
Also at the 2:46 mark you see his shadow suddenly appear on the left, seemingly as though you aren't supposed to notice him there. watch the movements of the shadow, it directly correlates to the movements of the device. Once the device is placed on the ground you can immediately see the shadow of his arms moving down. What business does he even have over in that part of the room while it's running, considering there are no motor controllers or circuitry located in that vicinity. We watch him plug in the only 3 components at the beginning and if you follow the wires they are all located on the right of the room, not the left.

This video is 100% fake.

Like I said before I cannot yet explain the outdoor video, other than It could possibly be a drone that is placed in the frame. considering that the video is not continuous and is chopped up in the edit there is no way anyone can guarantee that the device at the beginning and end ( when it is on the ground) is the same as the device in flight. A simple sound edit would take out the noise of a drone, and the bad lighting would be easy enough to conceal the drone itself.

again in this video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI&t=8s
right at the 22:22 mark, look at the corner of the room, the dark line of the corner of the blue wall fades in and out, also synched up with the movement of the device. Why does he seem to strain to get the ring over the device? He clearly lifts up one foot, seemingly reaching around something, why does he not just wave his hands directly above it as he did in the outdoor video? that ring he used clearly has a break in it and it would definitely be possible to simply disconnect off camera.

The physics of rotating charged bodies producing counterbary/ gravitational effects is definitely real, Like Podkletnov for example, but I firmly believe this guy is not.
Keep researching, and dropping the physics, but don't rely on some unavailable dubious guy on the internet to do the work for you
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #918  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:36 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinodas1320 View Post
It's easy to assume you know who you are talking to, and that somehow you have a greater grasp of the physics involved than I do. Trust me, that you are 100% wrong about your assumptions about me. These physics are literally my day job!

Look again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg&t=197s you will see a line in front of the white pillar in between the big blue painting on the left and the smaller one on the right, at exact 2:57 a line appears and disappears, in direct relation to the "flight path" of the device.
Also at the 2:46 mark you see his shadow suddenly appear on the left, seemingly as though you aren't supposed to notice him there. watch the movements of the shadow, it directly correlates to the movements of the device. Once the device is placed on the ground you can immediately see the shadow of his arms moving down. What business does he even have over in that part of the room while it's running, considering there are no motor controllers or circuitry located in that vicinity. We watch him plug in the only 3 components at the beginning and if you follow the wires they are all located on the right of the room, not the left.

This video is 100% fake.

Like I said before I cannot yet explain the outdoor video, other than It could possibly be a drone that is placed in the frame. considering that the video is not continuous and is chopped up in the edit there is no way anyone can guarantee that the device at the beginning and end ( when it is on the ground) is the same as the device in flight. A simple sound edit would take out the noise of a drone, and the bad lighting would be easy enough to conceal the drone itself.

again in this video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI&t=8s
right at the 22:22 mark, look at the corner of the room, the dark line of the corner of the blue wall fades in and out, also synched up with the movement of the device. Why does he seem to strain to get the ring over the device? He clearly lifts up one foot, seemingly reaching around something, why does he not just wave his hands directly above it as he did in the outdoor video? that ring he used clearly has a break in it and it would definitely be possible to simply disconnect off camera.

The physics of rotating charged bodies producing counterbary/ gravitational effects is definitely real, Like Podkletnov for example, but I firmly believe this guy is not.
Keep researching, and dropping the physics, but don't rely on some unavailable dubious guy on the internet to do the work for you
Setting aside your paranoia about the video's, which is of no interest since I've already denied your assertions as false in my view, then what else is there for you to bring to this table if not then to understand the machine and to use what you do know for the betterment of all? There used to be a time when being a scientist meant trying to understand the unexplained. Today the definition seems to be if what you're seeing doesn't fit with the required explanation then it has to be either a delusion or a fraud. All you've shown me is the same claims of fraud and denials of reality that are rampant in virtually all educated idiots: Where's the part about how it might actually be real and how it could possibly work?

All you have to do to understand the machine has been outlined already in this thread, but all I see coming from you is a complete denial of the proposed solution, and probably because such a solution does invalidate most of what you think you know, but it is of no concern to me or anyone else if the provided solution/explanation doesn't fit with the programming you've received just because it fly's in the face of what you think you know: The truth is the truth no matter the vehemence of the denial. I'd advise trying to understand the machine instead of delving into hysterical accusations of deception.

All knowledge is fluid and all you're seeing is something which you cannot explain with the certified tools you've been given, but as shown over and over again, these tools are fundamentally flawed and were known to be flawed by many great minds. That's all Ken Wheeler is telling you and it's all I'm telling you. Now just as with the last person who began trying to tell me how it works, I'll tell you now that I don't care what you think, and the reason is that I've been where you are already and I know your ideas do not work. What's more most of them aren't even logical. BTW, refer to page one of this thread for an introduction to the topic of spinning charged particles, because whatever you think is responsible for weight in a mass is certain to be wrong, of that there can no doubt just based on the little I've already heard so far, and if you actually cared you would have followed this thread enough to know that much is true.

The history of the theory of Aether is evolving in conjunction with new knowledge about the magnetic field. If you don't understand that then you're really just playing with half the deck. There is no way that you can possibly begin to gather a complete picture with such a handicap. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking you know everything, and more importantly stop thinking that what you know is right and correct. I cannot deny what my eye's see before me and all I've done is sought to explain it, but all I get from self proclaimed experts is denials of what I see and accusations of fraud, and ya know that is just a bunch of BS used by any street hood trying to elude the truth. Either start helping to understand or get out of the way but stop impeding. You've said your piece and if that's all you have to contribute then there's nothing more to be said. You believe what you will, it makes no difference to me or the future, what is is what will be.

Ya know I don't want to attack anyone, but why is it that as soon as I begin laying out what I think are the fundamentals to the way these machine work that I suddenly have self proclaimed experts coming out of the woodwork, and all of them trying to tell me how it has to be, what I need, what the machine has to have, or denying in whole what is almost certainly nothing more than a simple video made by an old man? Alexey is an old man, just like me, and he's not concerned with the absurd bleating of others imaginary fishing lines or whatever else can be dreamed up to deny what he shows. Honestly the lengths that have been taken to try to paint a picture of fraud where none is visible is just the height of a complete lack of moral integrity. All that old man is doing is giving away his greatest prize in the hopes it will change the world. It's one thing if the machine could not be explained, but the reality is it can be explained, and that's where the problem really lies because if this is real, then what's that say? The Alexey Device threatens the entire system with absolute destruction, but hey they made the choice to go down the path we have been on instead of doing the right thing for all of humanity. We could have had flying cars in the 1960's. We could have had interstellar travel, the earth could have been without any pollution, but no, instead our so called leaders and the elites have chosen to keep that for themselves: They chose the wrong path because the people who made that choice are crooks and murders seeking to make themselves the absolute rulers. There's going to be a steep price for this deception, not just to those whom are responsible, but to all of us. Nevertheless, the longer this technology is denied the greater the cost will be.

Only a fool would fight to keep this technology secret and in the hands of the people who right now do have it. This technology invalidates all other weapons, all transportation, all ideas about space travel, time & distance, it is capable of near God like transformation to our world and it can be used like all technology either way. The suppression of how these machines work is the greatest crime ever committed. Further, there is absolutely no doubt that the power of these machines has already been used to do the most evil and vile deeds for personal and political reasons. This has always been the case when the elite rule because they can only rule with terror which is what is called tyranny, something we are awash in right now, and when the few possess the tools of war and magic like technology they use them for terror, and they use them for their own personal ends and vindictiveness. Hiding behind the excuse of national security those in power have exploited weapons and technology for their own personal profit. For that reason's alone the denial of these machines, of how they work, has to be a priority for the people whom have control over them. These are the few whom are responsible for treason's, thefts, abductions, and murders that are passed off as phenomena, the unexplained, or aliens, but never because there might be a more logical and simple truth underlying these crimes.

I am appalled by what I see as active attempts by what seems like an army of unethical madmen bent on suppressing both the technology and the truth of what that technology has been used for. For those reasons every single person has a steak in understanding these machines and in liberating the repressed knowledge which makes them possible. If you doubt any of this it is probably because you're an American, oblivious to the reality known by billions elsewhere across the globe; from Argentina to China everything I've said above is known from experience and often that experience is first hand experience. We are fools for trusting that political stooges and their billionaire owners have not already abused their power and and access to this tool. Allowing the delusion that the technology needed to make anti-gravity real is beyond human comprehension continues to create global suffering and planetary wide destruction while threatening all of us and the futures of our own children.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-25-2019 at 03:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #919  
Old 01-25-2019, 07:24 PM
sinergicus sinergicus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 141
a very long and interesting patent I found...maybe will be an object for near future experiments :

The present invention relates to a new form of aerial,
terrestrial, underwater or space propulsion, achieved
through the manipulation (or engineering) of the vacuum
with the proper electromagnetic interactions. This vacuum
manipulation will allow the use of a new form of
propulsion, and has applications in energy production and
on the change of the time decay of radioactive elements. In
order to better understand the workings of this invention,
we will first supply the underlying theory that made
possible this innovation.



Figure 4.b) depicts a side view of the magnet arrangement
trough vertical line BB shown in figure 4.a) . If a coil 14
is wrapped around the magnet setup 15 (surrounding each
magnet, the magnet setup or a few of the magnets), then the
changing magnetic fields generated can be greatly
increased, by exciting the coils with changing
(oscillating, pulsing or any shape) electromagnetic signals. This will augment the magnetic vector potential
strength of the opposing fields and consequently increase
the vacuum stress that will induce strong antigravity
forces (F) on nearby masses (figure 4.c)).

A setup like this could be used for propulsion with any
number of units disposed around the periphery of the craft
in order to generate directional forces. This setup is auto
propelled because of its asymmetry of mass. Since there is
more mass to one side (the unopposed magnet), it will be
repelled from the higher vacuum stress zone. Bushman says
that when the magnet arrangement is excited by a coil at
ultraviolet frequencies it generates alternating magnetic
fields with the equivalent strength of an electromagnetic
pulse capable to destroy electronic components in a radius
of several miles. The intensity of the generated magnetic
field oscillations will increase with the frequency applied....


https://patentimages.storage.googlea...10151161A2.pdf
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #920  
Old 01-26-2019, 02:35 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Sinergicus, thanks for posting this patent find right after my last rant. I'm scanning over it now.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #921  
Old 01-28-2019, 04:18 PM
swallabat swallabat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14
If you were to ask me, (which you didn't so, admittedly, I might be speaking out of turn), it's not "real" until someone makes the hardware that shows the principle in action...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #922  
Old 01-28-2019, 08:14 PM
destinodas1320 destinodas1320 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Pointless to talk to those who "know everything"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Setting aside your paranoia about the video's, which is of no interest since I've already denied your assertions as false in my view, then what else is there for you to bring to this table if not then to understand the machine and to use what you do know for the betterment of all? There used to be a time when being a scientist meant trying to understand the unexplained. Today the definition seems to be if what you're seeing doesn't fit with the required explanation then it has to be either a delusion or a fraud. All you've shown me is the same claims of fraud and denials of reality that are rampant in virtually all educated idiots: Where's the part about how it might actually be real and how it could possibly work?

All you have to do to understand the machine has been outlined already in this thread, but all I see coming from you is a complete denial of the proposed solution, and probably because such a solution does invalidate most of what you think you know, but it is of no concern to me or anyone else if the provided solution/explanation doesn't fit with the programming you've received just because it fly's in the face of what you think you know: The truth is the truth no matter the vehemence of the denial. I'd advise trying to understand the machine instead of delving into hysterical accusations of deception.

All knowledge is fluid and all you're seeing is something which you cannot explain with the certified tools you've been given, but as shown over and over again, these tools are fundamentally flawed and were known to be flawed by many great minds. That's all Ken Wheeler is telling you and it's all I'm telling you. Now just as with the last person who began trying to tell me how it works, I'll tell you now that I don't care what you think, and the reason is that I've been where you are already and I know your ideas do not work. What's more most of them aren't even logical. BTW, refer to page one of this thread for an introduction to the topic of spinning charged particles, because whatever you think is responsible for weight in a mass is certain to be wrong, of that there can no doubt just based on the little I've already heard so far, and if you actually cared you would have followed this thread enough to know that much is true.

The history of the theory of Aether is evolving in conjunction with new knowledge about the magnetic field. If you don't understand that then you're really just playing with half the deck. There is no way that you can possibly begin to gather a complete picture with such a handicap. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking you know everything, and more importantly stop thinking that what you know is right and correct. I cannot deny what my eye's see before me and all I've done is sought to explain it, but all I get from self proclaimed experts is denials of what I see and accusations of fraud, and ya know that is just a bunch of BS used by any street hood trying to elude the truth. Either start helping to understand or get out of the way but stop impeding. You've said your piece and if that's all you have to contribute then there's nothing more to be said. You believe what you will, it makes no difference to me or the future, what is is what will be.

Ya know I don't want to attack anyone, but why is it that as soon as I begin laying out what I think are the fundamentals to the way these machine work that I suddenly have self proclaimed experts coming out of the woodwork, and all of them trying to tell me how it has to be, what I need, what the machine has to have, or denying in whole what is almost certainly nothing more than a simple video made by an old man? Alexey is an old man, just like me, and he's not concerned with the absurd bleating of others imaginary fishing lines or whatever else can be dreamed up to deny what he shows. Honestly the lengths that have been taken to try to paint a picture of fraud where none is visible is just the height of a complete lack of moral integrity. All that old man is doing is giving away his greatest prize in the hopes it will change the world. It's one thing if the machine could not be explained, but the reality is it can be explained, and that's where the problem really lies because if this is real, then what's that say? The Alexey Device threatens the entire system with absolute destruction, but hey they made the choice to go down the path we have been on instead of doing the right thing for all of humanity. We could have had flying cars in the 1960's. We could have had interstellar travel, the earth could have been without any pollution, but no, instead our so called leaders and the elites have chosen to keep that for themselves: They chose the wrong path because the people who made that choice are crooks and murders seeking to make themselves the absolute rulers. There's going to be a steep price for this deception, not just to those whom are responsible, but to all of us. Nevertheless, the longer this technology is denied the greater the cost will be.

Only a fool would fight to keep this technology secret and in the hands of the people who right now do have it. This technology invalidates all other weapons, all transportation, all ideas about space travel, time & distance, it is capable of near God like transformation to our world and it can be used like all technology either way. The suppression of how these machines work is the greatest crime ever committed. Further, there is absolutely no doubt that the power of these machines has already been used to do the most evil and vile deeds for personal and political reasons. This has always been the case when the elite rule because they can only rule with terror which is what is called tyranny, something we are awash in right now, and when the few possess the tools of war and magic like technology they use them for terror, and they use them for their own personal ends and vindictiveness. Hiding behind the excuse of national security those in power have exploited weapons and technology for their own personal profit. For that reason's alone the denial of these machines, of how they work, has to be a priority for the people whom have control over them. These are the few whom are responsible for treason's, thefts, abductions, and murders that are passed off as phenomena, the unexplained, or aliens, but never because there might be a more logical and simple truth underlying these crimes.

I am appalled by what I see as active attempts by what seems like an army of unethical madmen bent on suppressing both the technology and the truth of what that technology has been used for. For those reasons every single person has a steak in understanding these machines and in liberating the repressed knowledge which makes them possible. If you doubt any of this it is probably because you're an American, oblivious to the reality known by billions elsewhere across the globe; from Argentina to China everything I've said above is known from experience and often that experience is first hand experience. We are fools for trusting that political stooges and their billionaire owners have not already abused their power and and access to this tool. Allowing the delusion that the technology needed to make anti-gravity real is beyond human comprehension continues to create global suffering and planetary wide destruction while threatening all of us and the futures of our own children.

Gambeir, I'm pretty sure you were mostly talking to yourself in your long winded diatribe, here is the best quote of your last rant "Do yourself a favor and stop thinking you know everything, and more importantly stop thinking that what you know is right and correct"... I'm 100% positive you were subconsciously talking to yourself!


YOU are the one not observing the scientific principals here. Before you can move onto theories of how it can work you MUST eliminate all variables, which you have refused to do.
The theory and everything you and all have put out, is very accurate to the physics of electrogravitic craft. but Alexey is a total scammer. Period. and his extremely poorly done youtube video is 100% proof!
right at the 2:56 mark anyone who has eyes that see can observe a line on the pillar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg&t=168s
If that wasn't enough, watching the shadow movements on this video ( what is he even doing on that side of the room when there aren't even any controls there?) is then all the proof needed that makes this a hoax. You denying it, destroys your credibility as someone interested in science, and renders you as someone only interested in his own investment into this story and your own ego as being someone who 'knows everything'. It makes you look bad, bro, and everyone else who will believe anything without asking serious questions.

I challenge everyone else on this thread to watch that video and not see the obvious fishing line, and correlating body movement of the shadow.
I have attached a screen shot, and anyone with eyes can see a faint fishing line on that pillar, and it is 100% obvious when its moving.Alexey fishing line.PNG

Alexey fishing line.PNG


This device should take anyone a matter of 3 days to fully assemble and test. This forum has been around for months. not one replication. Prove me wrong. Even if someone did make it fly, it still doesn't change the fact the Alexey faked at least 2 of his videos, with the one I posted being the most obvious. Why on earth would he fake anything if this is truly legit!!?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #923  
Old 01-29-2019, 07:15 AM
destinodas1320 destinodas1320 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Where have all the scientists gone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Get off my thread. Take your claims to someone dumb enough to take them seriously.
Pretty sad dude, you really are so committed to your ego that you would rather fight new information then critically analyze it with a scientists mind. Weird cause early on in this thread you admitted that it could be a hoax and that you would eat crow if it was, here I am proving to you that it is, and you just want to insult me, rather than own your mistakes and move on.
I'm not saying you should stop the research, you have been putting allot of good stuff out there, but Alexey is a scammer supreme, and he's actually laughing at you!

Here's another Russian who is laughing hard at you and anyone that believes Alexey, in this video he shows you and any other numskulls out there how ridiculously easy it is to fake something like this and how Alexey did it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7cZ6BcL6Y&t=633s

Get off your high horse, man!

Again if there is anyone out there who has spent the 200$ in parts and 3 days of assembly and testing, I would be humble enough to admit that I was wrong... it still would not explain why Alexey faked at least two of his videos, which is completely provable.
__________________
 

Last edited by destinodas1320; 01-29-2019 at 07:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #924  
Old 01-29-2019, 08:09 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
I think that I found it
Saucer Propulsion
edit:
might have been this one
ARV UFO
Shoot, almost missed your post. Had a lot going on and then of course these hijacking attempts has been wasting loads of time. Just sent a message to the Admin about the problem since I can't personally delete or block a poster. Which is the problem with scribbling on someone else's website. Anyways, thanks.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #925  
Old 01-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallabat View Post
If you were to ask me, (which you didn't so, admittedly, I might be speaking out of turn), it's not "real" until someone makes the hardware that shows the principle in action...
Well there's nothing wrong with you having your own opinion. That's not the issue. Insisting on fraud where none is visible is quite another thing, and I just don't see any evidence in the video or frame captures which are conclusive evidence that the Alexey is a fraud. In addition, just because you can fake a video does not mean the video in question is also a fake. That's some screwed up logic right out of Army Counter Intel.

Replicating the machine is not easy. If it were we would have several working right now. I'm sure that many people would love to try but it seems the Tesla Coil is a hurdle not easily overcome. I know that I cannot try a replication until I make one and right now that's not happening. Thus, my intent was to try to reason out how the Alexey might actually be real and how it's working so that an alternative route might be found which doesn't require a Tesla Coil or at lest allows for an more conventional route. I think I was beginning to get a handle on that when my body suddenly decided that it was going to go on vacation and take me with it, and then all the rest of the previous posts have steered off into the weeds. Can't decide if I want to bother trying to talk about any of this any longer as it seems rather unappreciated. In addition, there seems to be almost no evident effort being made to understand the concepts being laid out by Ken in his video's, and those concepts are almost certain to be underpinning how this machine would work if it does work.


Even if the Alexey is shown to be a fraud or is found to be unworkable, you have to consider that more could be going on behind the scene's with the release of this video. Think Geopolitics and think about the powers here in the West that have been yanking on the Bear's tail. The timing here is probably not accidental. In a sense it would say that if this were a covert message, then likely the video wouldn't have all the right information, that it would be seen as a fraud by some old huckster living in the woods of Russia, but to others it is a targeted video to be seen for what it was intended to say. Remember this is video which portends to show true anti-gravity; it's going to be noticed and it would have some elements in it, enough to let the PTB here in the West know the video was a warning, a threat, it would be a way of saying back off or else we will reveal the secret of secrets: Understand?

I wouldn't be jumping to simple minded conclusions about the whole of this given the insane drive of the deep state billionaire network to start another Global War with the Russians. That's all we've been hearing for the last two or three years now is Russia this and Russia that. Look at the timing of these video's as having a wider intent than just the narrow idea that it's probably just some old huckster messing around on Youtube trying to scam a few rubles. To threaten the PTB here means revealing secrets, and this secret is one they are hinging their break away civilization on, so if there's one secret they really wouldn't want shown it's this one. Yet if you were to reveal this secret then how would you do that for maximum effect? You have to show it to the Western Population in such a way that they could replicate it in some primitive form. So I don't know if it's real, I think it is, I think I can explain it, and if not then it's been at least helpful to me personally and I imagine others as well.

I don't have any problem with anyone having their own opinion or believing the Alexey device is a fraud. Just don't be coming to me with supposed proofs and jumping up an down demanding I agree and wanting me to stop looking at the machine as a possible real machine. I already think there's enough in it that I can make sense of it, at least to some degree, and that's why I keep telling people to watch Ken's video's.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #926  
Old 01-29-2019, 09:02 PM
destinodas1320 destinodas1320 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
The Russians are laughing at you!!

From Gambeir: "Replicating the machine is not easy. If it were we would have several working right now. I'm sure that many people would love to try but it seems the Tesla Coil is a hurdle not easily overcome. I know that I cannot try a replication until I make one and right now that's not happening"



Dude, if you think, making a Tesla coil is too complicated, then you're in the wrong forum !!
What a total joke!! you talk mad **** to me for showing you that Alexey is a fraud, and profess that you know sooooo much more than me, yet you are incapable of some of the most rudimentary basics, and declare one of the simplest of things to be "too difficult" for you!
There are about 50 different videos of 10 year olds building Tesla coils available on youtube for you, oh wise, accomplished one!

Here's another great video of a Russian proving too you how basic and ridiculously easy it is to "make things fly" on youtube, watch him 'levitate' his flipflop as he mocks the ignorance of people like you who literally will believe anything they see on the internet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Wr1keaWiw&t=449s

I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'll sell ya for a good price!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #927  
Old 02-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinodas1320 View Post
From Gambeir: "Replicating the machine is not easy. If it were we would have several working right now. I'm sure that many people would love to try but it seems the Tesla Coil is a hurdle not easily overcome. I know that I cannot try a replication until I make one and right now that's not happening"



Dude, if you think, making a Tesla coil is too complicated, then you're in the wrong forum !!
What a total joke!! you talk mad **** to me for showing you that Alexey is a fraud, and profess that you know sooooo much more than me, yet you are incapable of some of the most rudimentary basics, and declare one of the simplest of things to be "too difficult" for you!
There are about 50 different videos of 10 year olds building Tesla coils available on youtube for you, oh wise, accomplished one!

Here's another great video of a Russian proving too you how basic and ridiculously easy it is to "make things fly" on youtube, watch him 'levitate' his flipflop as he mocks the ignorance of people like you who literally will believe anything they see on the internet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Wr1keaWiw&t=449s

I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'll sell ya for a good price!
Can some of you people out there please send a message to the Admin about this person. He has made six posts since coming here to Energetic Forums, five of them aimed at harassing and destroying the discussion in this thread, and one aimed at the Alexey Thread with the same intent. We need to get him banned and off the board. Thanks for your help.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-01-2019 at 01:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #928  
Old 02-01-2019, 06:37 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 388
I know people with ocean front land in arazona. they call it lake mead

what strikes me with the recent posts is that there is wording and icons trying to "laugh" at a particular topic.

I would like to point out what is going on is likely way to close to the straw man argument
and if I am correct here, then the entire point is to make a device that has similar ideas to the one that is being attacked. Then disprove the "straw man" is fake and in doing so gets everyone to give up on the original idea (fluxliner or ARV)
I have tried many spinning magnetic field arrangements, and it is pretty clear that you need a very large magnetic field to do this.
and by very large, I am talking something in the range of half way to infinity.
imagine that you have a moving magnetic field that can induce a million volts per meter (or 2 to 3 times that). how strong would that have to be ?
this is not trivial to do, it is why the straw man works so well here.
not hard to prove that a low power test fails,
so, the addition of the wording and icons to try and get people to laugh at the entire topic(and the attempt to group the ARV in there) is telling.

one last thing,
this topic has been historically filled with "debunking"
even from a linguistics point of view,
debunking is far from disproof.
debunking is an emotional attack on logic
debunking is good manipulation.

my advice is not to get distracted
and don't get fooled by the straw man
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #929  
Old 02-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 703
Meanwhile, I found this interesting patent.
Craft Using an Inertial Mass Reduction Device
United States Patent Application 20170313446

Publication Date:
11/02/2017

Assignee: United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy (Patuxent River, MD, US)

Inventors: Pais, Salvatore (Leonardtown, MD, US)

STATEMENT OF GOVERNMENT INTEREST
The invention described herein may be manufactured and used by or for the Government of the United States of America for governmental purposes without payment of any royalties thereon or therefor.

Abstract: A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

Craft Using an Inertial Mass Reduction Device

The microwave/ultrasonic emitters remind me of the dragonfly drones which seem to sport ultrasonic like emitters.

Dragonfly Drones Still In Our Skies – New 2015 Witness | Truthfall
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-01-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #930  
Old 02-01-2019, 11:22 PM
destinodas1320 destinodas1320 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
def ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
I know people with ocean front land in arazona. they call it lake mead

what strikes me with the recent posts is that there is wording and icons trying to "laugh" at a particular topic.

I would like to point out what is going on is likely way to close to the straw man argument
and if I am correct here, then the entire point is to make a device that has similar ideas to the one that is being attacked. Then disprove the "straw man" is fake and in doing so gets everyone to give up on the original idea (fluxliner or ARV)
I have tried many spinning magnetic field arrangements, and it is pretty clear that you need a very large magnetic field to do this.
and by very large, I am talking something in the range of half way to infinity.
imagine that you have a moving magnetic field that can induce a million volts per meter (or 2 to 3 times that). how strong would that have to be ?
this is not trivial to do, it is why the straw man works so well here.
not hard to prove that a low power test fails,
so, the addition of the wording and icons to try and get people to laugh at the entire topic(and the attempt to group the ARV in there) is telling.

one last thing,
this topic has been historically filled with "debunking"
even from a linguistics point of view,
debunking is far from disproof.
debunking is an emotional attack on logic
debunking is good manipulation.

my advice is not to get distracted
and don't get fooled by the straw man


You guys are fully missing my point, I have repeatedly stated that the physics purportedly involved in the making of the Alexey device, are solid, and that is the only reason I didn't outright dismiss it upon first viewing of the youtube videos. The videos are 100% faked, and so easily done, as the other videos I posted of the other Russians "levitating" their flipflops clearly demonstrated. There is very clear evidence of video tampering in his latest living room video, as well as very clear fishing line in one of his older videos.

Rotation of charged masses to produce gravity shielding effects are very real, but not something that will be accomplished for 100$ worth of parts and a few days of tinkering. We would have thousands of these devices everywhere if it were so easy. Podkletnov has shown just one aspect of gravity shielding and gravity "beams", but that prototype cost alllllot more than 100$. You guys can go on and on all you want, It's hilarious how much energy you have put into talking about it, instead of getting the 100$ worth of parts together and verifying it for yourself. Or do as I've done and have one of your contacts in Russia go directly to Alexey to verify. Since I'm not a selfish person I will share with you the news from the ground, but I already know what the answer will be.

Quote from Gambier : "Can some of you people out there please send a message to the Admin about this person. He has made six posts since coming here to Energetic Forums, five of them aimed at harassing and destroying the discussion in this thread, and one aimed at the Alexey Thread with the same intent. We need to get him banned and off the board. Thanks for your help."

Try to silence me and the truth all you want, it just shows how ignorant and threatened you are by the truth. so sad! Meanwhile you post more fake UFO reports like the "dragonfly drones" that were proven to be fake 13 years ago!
Prove me wrong and build something that works, or get off my back and stop this childish charade! Either way I'm done wasting my time arguing with you!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vehicle, drawing, provided, thought, technical, forum, began, assumptions, mccandish, reproduction, acquired, alien, mark, post, deductions, deduce, process, long, labored, attempting, years, war, form, global, concepts

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers