Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #811  
Old 11-17-2018, 10:52 AM
robur robur is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 95
I looked the first page of this thread to see what this 1 is all about.

That thingy called The Flux Liner

I have sent you a PM, GAMBEIR about yesterday may be you didn't see.

I have with help of a friend conducted some tests on this subject.
I would like to show you videos, but I am a little vary on putting them on open forum.

May be you could reply me on PM?

My tests in the area currently stuck
IF Possible I would of liked to find another tester
But I understand this is p[probably impossible
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #812  
Old 11-17-2018, 11:59 AM
Bugfly's Avatar
Bugfly Bugfly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 40
Hello aljhoa!
Very interesting illustrations of the process of magnetism.
But the concept of dielectric field is new to me, I did not understand it, maybe this is a problem of terminology.
I will try to explain how I imagine it. Watch this video: https://youtu.be/KBJl1qiYOgo
The polarization of a dielectric can be represented as a counter-electric field.
Look at this picture:

Here is a capacitor, between the plates of which there is an electric field E1.
Now we put a dielectric between the capacitor plates:

The green one is dielectric.
It is polarized and thus creates its own internal electrical field E2.
So E2 is a dielectric field? Am I wright?
It's just in Russia we have other terms for this case, so I did not get it.
It is interesting, while I was trying to figure it all out, I found that the tesla coil field is a toroid:
https://youtu.be/uhY27Zoor-Q
2:54 - 3:33
If we compare it with the solenoid field: https://youtu.be/kpAb8vfah0c
It is very different, as if the magnetic circuit would be closed with iron filings like here:

But what has changed?
https://youtu.be/xHDrmGPY-78
0:37 - 5:37
The only difference is that we have a constant potential difference between adjacent turns, while in a conventional solenoid, the potential difference between adjacent turns constantly changes from turn to turn.
As if something is decreasing while while something else is increasing at the same time from turn to turn. And in the tesla coil this to things remains constant from turn to turn.
Ken Wheeler explained that the reason for this difference is just dielectric field which is a separate entity. I think this is a strange approach. The inertia and all its manifestations are on the other side in the counter-space. We cannot influence it directly, only indirectly. Thus, we need to look for something in our space, and not to climb into counter-space. For example we need to understand how the magnetic flux closes in the circuit and toroid appears. This close circuit, the toroid. Of course I could be wrong...

Regards


Bugfly
__________________
 

Last edited by Bugfly; 11-17-2018 at 01:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #813  
Old 11-17-2018, 02:25 PM
Bugfly's Avatar
Bugfly Bugfly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by robur View Post
First - in the the Alex's device I don't see any dialectic what so ever. Just bare metal disks.
Hello robur!
You mean Dielectric field may be! If I understood Ken Wheeler correctly, then this is nothing more than an internal electric field. All elements of the circuit have an internal electric field. For example, the power source has an internal electric field directed against the electric field that it creates itself. From the point of view of the dielectric located between the plates of the capacitor this is also internal electric field of this dielectric. The dielectric was polarized and an internal electric field appeared inside it. I think your misunderstanding is due to the fact that here in Russia this is called the internal electric field. And we call a dielectric a non-conductive substance. An internal electric field appears wherever there is a change in the density of the medium. The central metal disk consists of metal, not air, so it is polarized and has an internal electric field.

As for the self-sustaining process of flight. I think this is not a problem, the problem will be exactly where to get energy to maintain this process. If there is too much energy, you can always create a scheme in which exactly the same scheme is duplicated. And you will stop one scheme by the another, if you need it. So I think control is not a problem.

Regards


Bugfly
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #814  
Old 11-17-2018, 03:52 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfly View Post
Hello aljhoa!

The green one is dielectric.
It is polarized and thus creates its own internal electrical field E2.
So E2 is a dielectric field? Am I wright?
TRACE 171┼ coronal loops


"Capacitor manipulates" dielectric field, see:

@5:56 - 🔷 DIELECTRICITY 🔷 Is the nature of dielectricity a conspiracy or human ignorance?

@5:02 - Yes, little Timmy, the ETHER DOES EXIST, and proof of same is Everywhere around you

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #815  
Old 11-17-2018, 06:00 PM
Bugfly's Avatar
Bugfly Bugfly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
"Capacitor manipulates" dielectric field
Ok. I Got it...
https://youtu.be/7guCx6eXrFc
3:06 - 3:20
Well, it seems then Ken talking about inertia, his inertia means something that is not fully a manifestation of inertia ...
Inertia is the response to our impact, all conservative forces are inertia.
So this is not what I was talking about.
In any case, the main thing that became clear about what Ken says.
A dielectric field is another geometric organization of the electric field.
So the electric field is what flows in a closed circuit where there is a current.
And dielectric field is something that flows in an open circuit.


Regards


Bugfly
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #816  
Old 11-17-2018, 06:14 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by robur View Post
I looked the first page of this thread to see what this 1 is all about.

That thingy called The Flux Liner

I have sent you a PM, GAMBEIR about yesterday may be you didn't see.

I have with help of a friend conducted some tests on this subject.
I would like to show you videos, but I am a little vary on putting them on open forum.

May be you could reply me on PM?

My tests in the area currently stuck
IF Possible I would of liked to find another tester
But I understand this is p[probably impossible
I've been researching electret's which is the reason for the slow reply. I just checked back in this AM and saw your message. I wouldn't say that I'm at the point of experiments but I am certain that you're heading the right direction whatever those might be.

Now when I first encountered the word electret I really had no idea what it was. I had never heard of it or if I had I had quickly forgotten about it.

Michael Faraday suggested the possibility to polarize a dielectric material so as to produce 'a Dielectric Body which retains an electric moment after the externally-applied electric field has been reduced to zero in 1839, and to whom we credit the invention of an electret, but it was Oliver Heaviside whom named the material "electret" as an analogy to a magnet but Faraday's suggestion of the the possibility and Heaviside's renaming of the material was to remain a scientific concept until 1922 when a Japanese Navy Captain named Motoaro Eguchi, a professor of physics at the Higher Naval College of Tokyo produced the first real electret.

How to Make an Electret; the Device That Permanently Maintains an Electric Charge
by C. L. Strong (*1960)
http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...20-%201960.pdf
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #817  
Old 11-18-2018, 02:02 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfly View Post
Ok. I Got it...
https://youtu.be/7guCx6eXrFc
3:06 - 3:20
Well, it seems then Ken talking about inertia, his inertia means something that is not fully a manifestation of inertia ...
Inertia is the response to our impact, all conservative forces are inertia.
So this is not what I was talking about.
In any case, the main thing that became clear about what Ken says.
A dielectric field is another geometric organization of the electric field.
So the electric field is what flows in a closed circuit where there is a current.
And dielectric field is something that flows in an open circuit.


Regards
Bugfly
Eloquently stated Bugsfly. It's the slowing of this energy field via a focused organized array of crystalline lattices which produces results. Magnets are but one lens to focus these energies, they can act as a guide to understanding, and whereby this concept leads to other outcomes, and those outcomes have been explored but are largely un~recognized, because underneath our worldly conception of reality is the real reality of human suffering for profit, de-population, and ultimately for absolute mind control as the final objective.

Not all crystals are equal, some are opposite crystals, left handed crystals as they say. One might suppose, with some creative deduction, that the certain disease's are more related to this quality than anyone is yet willing to acknowledge, at least officially so. The connection of crystals involvement in the formation of misfolded protien's involved in a plethora of both fatal and non fatal neurodegenerative diseases has been all but ignored, however there is an obvious connection to the involvement of crystals in the formation of these misfolded protiens, and it is almost certain that to be able to understand the connection requires the comprehension of the Aether. The Aether as an energy source, and as applied to crystals, is critical to comprehending the role of crystalline lattice structures, biological or inanimate, as the critical enabling tool that has almost certainly lead to previously unheard of weaponized diseases ranging from HIV to what today is now an Alzheimer's epidemic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion
Richard Rhodes: Deadly Feasts
https://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Feasts.../dp/0684844257
https://www.enotes.com/topics/deadly-feasts
https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-r...deadly-feasts/
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-18-2018 at 02:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #818  
Old 11-18-2018, 04:18 AM
robur robur is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 95
Smile

Somewhere before you have mentioned High Spin Elements.
That you named a Aluminum. Copper, Bismuth.

Not just those

It is:
Aluminum
Copper
Bismuth
Gold
Zinc
Magnesium


Lesser effect give:
Lead
Tin
Silver
Silicone

No effect or next to nothing are Ferro-Magnetics

----------------------------------------------------------------

If arrange them according to their effectiveness - it is as follows:

1.Bismuth

2.Magnesium

3.Gold

4.Copper

5.Aluminium

6.Zinc

7.Tin

8.Lead

9. Silicone

10.Silver

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now

Most of the elements we know are Para magnetic or Diamagnetic
With exception of those:

Iron Ferromagnetic
Cobalt Ferromagnetic
Nickel Ferromagnetic

And chromium which is: Chromium Antiferromagnetic

Mercury should be on the list too, but because it exists in a unique liquid state - it needs a very special set-up in order to be successful applied. So I will not include it in this explanation.



Now the Magnetic properties of the listed Elements as follows:


1.Silicon Diamagnetic
2.Copper Diamagnetic
3.Zinc Diamagnetic
4.Silver Diamagnetic
5.Tin Diamagnetic
6.Gold Diamagnetic
7.Lead Diamagnetic
8.Bismuth Diamagnetic
9.Magnesium Paramagnetic
10.Aluminium Paramagnetic


Now the crystal structure chart


1.Silicon Tetrahedral Packing
2.Copper Face-centered Cubic
3.Zinc Simple Hexagonal
4.Silver Face-centered Cubic
5.Tin Centered Tetragonal
6.Gold Face-centered Cubic
7.Lead Face-centered Cubic
8.Bismuth Base-centered Monoclinic
9.Magnesium Paramagnetic
10.Aluminum Face-centered Cubic

Please note that from materials listed only Bismuth is Base-centered Monoclinic
Only other 2 known elements with this structure are:
Oxygen Base-centered Monoclinic
Fluorine Base-centered Monoclinic

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now

When arranging your dialectic device if we consider TT Brown set-up as an example - you would want to arrange your 2 metals to differ in magnetic property and also in crystal structure.

In some set-ups, however 2 metals in question can have the same crystal structure and only differ in magnetic properties

I will not go into Dialectric charts today - will take too long and I want some sleep.

As example of your set-up you could have Aluminum and Bismuth
Gold and Bismuth
Zync and Tin
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #819  
Old 11-18-2018, 12:05 PM
lotec lotec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 122
Ive heard that ARV has a homo polar generator. I always wondered what would happen if power was taken from all points of the circumference, causing the disk to be saturated radially with current. At what point would the flux curl around, and where would the magnetic poles form? Would that interact with gravity in someway? Or would that make make a bunch of counter rotating mono poles?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #820  
Old 11-18-2018, 05:26 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotec View Post
Ive heard that ARV has a homo polar generator. I always wondered what would happen if power was taken from all points of the circumference, causing the disk to be saturated radially with current. At what point would the flux curl around, and where would the magnetic poles form? Would that interact with gravity in someway? Or would that make make a bunch of counter rotating mono poles?
I have thought lots about this topic
many formats that could have been done, including putting something like an iron segmented disk (like spokes) in the middle of aluminum, but no matter how they set it up, I bet the field ends up being a vertically pointed field that is rotating (just like in the MAGVID method 2)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #821  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:10 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by robur View Post
Somewhere before you have mentioned High Spin Elements.
That you named a Aluminum. Copper, Bismuth.

Not just those

It is:
Aluminum
Copper
Bismuth
Gold
Zinc
Magnesium


Lesser effect give:
Lead
Tin
Silver
Silicone

No effect or next to nothing are Ferro-Magnetics

----------------------------------------------------------------

If arrange them according to their effectiveness - it is as follows:

1.Bismuth

2.Magnesium

3.Gold

4.Copper

5.Aluminium

6.Zinc

7.Tin

8.Lead

9. Silicone

10.Silver

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now

Most of the elements we know are Para magnetic or Diamagnetic
With exception of those:

Iron Ferromagnetic
Cobalt Ferromagnetic
Nickel Ferromagnetic

And chromium which is: Chromium Antiferromagnetic

Mercury should be on the list too, but because it exists in a unique liquid state - it needs a very special set-up in order to be successful applied. So I will not include it in this explanation.



Now the Magnetic properties of the listed Elements as follows:


1.Silicon Diamagnetic
2.Copper Diamagnetic
3.Zinc Diamagnetic
4.Silver Diamagnetic
5.Tin Diamagnetic
6.Gold Diamagnetic
7.Lead Diamagnetic
8.Bismuth Diamagnetic
9.Magnesium Paramagnetic
10.Aluminium Paramagnetic


Now the crystal structure chart


1.Silicon Tetrahedral Packing
2.Copper Face-centered Cubic
3.Zinc Simple Hexagonal
4.Silver Face-centered Cubic
5.Tin Centered Tetragonal
6.Gold Face-centered Cubic
7.Lead Face-centered Cubic
8.Bismuth Base-centered Monoclinic
9.Magnesium Paramagnetic
10.Aluminum Face-centered Cubic

Please note that from materials listed only Bismuth is Base-centered Monoclinic
Only other 2 known elements with this structure are:
Oxygen Base-centered Monoclinic
Fluorine Base-centered Monoclinic

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now

When arranging your dialectic device if we consider TT Brown set-up as an example - you would want to arrange your 2 metals to differ in magnetic property and also in crystal structure.

In some set-ups, however 2 metals in question can have the same crystal structure and only differ in magnetic properties

I will not go into Dialectric charts today - will take too long and I want some sleep.

As example of your set-up you could have Aluminum and Bismuth
Gold and Bismuth
Zync and Tin
Please continue Robur; I know this is the sort of serious understanding accomplished through extensive study and long hours and I very much want to hear all you're willing to share.

A Zinc Magnesium alloy appears to be the material used in the so-called capacitor plates of the ARV/Flux Liner. While recovery of UFO debris that crashed on Hill 611 in Russia contained a matrix of fine gold wire substrate sheathed in quartz.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_611_UFO_incident

It appears to me these are different operating systems because of the materials used. The material recovered form Hill 611 suggests an operating system which is based on Woodward Effect, or so called mass cancellation, while the ARV/Flux Liner appears to be either working as described by Mark McCandlish as a form of Miguel Alcubierre's space warp drive, or by or through another alternative means.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-18-2018 at 09:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #822  
Old 11-19-2018, 09:25 AM
Bugfly's Avatar
Bugfly Bugfly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Eloquently stated Bugsfly. It's the slowing of this energy field via a focused organized array of crystalline lattices which produces results.
Not quite. An open circuit differs from a closed circuit only in that it can not provide current. For example if You have closed circuit with capacitor then it is not a closed circuit. Current cannot flow through it. The alternating current that can flow in this case is not a current in the full sense of the word. The current is something closed at the level of the crystal lattice, and not at the level of transients...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #823  
Old 11-19-2018, 08:51 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfly View Post
Gambeir, While I read everything you told me, especially about the Dielectric absorption and Superconductivity in biological organism's, I suddenly realized that there is no electric current there, interaction is transmitted without it. I'll try to explain. For some analogy of what is actually happening, you need to turn to work by Edward Leedskalnin. Here it is: Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current

Until now, I did not understand what Ed wanted to say. It's simple, forget all that Ed wrote before this moment. Just keep in mind that the Edward magnetic field is a counter-motion of some two streams of two different particles. Well, he called them the northern and southern magnets. Actually they are not magnets at all. It is only important for us that there are two different streams, counter flows.
Now you need to realize that electrons are not these particles, electrons are a combination of these particles. If one stream is twice the other, particles called northern magnets more than particles called southern magnets, then if these two streams produce something, then it will be unbalanced, there will be more particles of one type than other. This unbalanced thing was called an electron.
I hope up to this point, everything seems to be clear. It was always clear.
Now We turn to incomprehensible matter.
Simple question: "When are electrons formed from northern and southern magnets?"
First of all, thank you for what has to be a huge effort especially considering the language (English) isn't your native tongue.

This reminds me of Paul Dirac's theoretical monopole's.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfly View Post
When does this happen?
Up to a certain point, these are northern and southern magnets, and after that electrons.
Where is this point?
Alexey Chekurkov’s device will now appear in a completely new way.


Quite honesly I'm quite bamboozled at the present. This isn't a bad thing because it means we are likely getting closer to a real explanation. This always happens when you're about to gain a different understanding. It always works this way. About the time you're just sure you know what the hell is going on, along comes Universe to show you what a dunce you really are, or at least that's how it's works with me, so Universe and I have an adversarial relationship. I try to prove I'm smarter than it is, because I'm man, and of course it know's this and exerts the evidence that man isn't actually all he thinks he is.

Yes, I quite agree with you; the Alexey Chekurkov Device does appear to me in new light as well. See aljhoa's post below.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfly View Post
Well, the transition point from the south and north magnets to the electrons is a current flowing.
Before the circuit is closed and current flows, there is an electric field. Notice that the electric field is invisible, but we see the electric current, for example, we see it as a spark. So the visible part is the combined north and south magnets, these are electrons for example.

Now to the device Alexey. In Russian, Alexey is criticized for being a charlatan, because his contacts do not spark. As we know, any current flowing through rubbing contacts causes a spark. Look at the drill, for example. Alexey has nothing like that. Why? Because there is no short circuit, there is insufficient voltage to skip a spark. There is still need to pay attention to such a thing. When there is no short circuit, for example between capacitor plates, but the electric field exists, it flows through the entire volume between the plates. When breakdown occurs and current flows, the entire electric field is localized in this current. In general, the device of Alexey is the interaction of the so called northern and southern magnets throughout the volume between the upper and lower disks. These are two streams, there are still two of them.
Ufopolitics has an excellent illustration on this topic: https://youtu.be/kpAb8vfah0c
Here we see that the magnetic field is not closed in a circuit, a magnetic circuit without a closed core.
A single magnet does not close this circuit. But if we have iron filings, they close, that is why it looks different.
And the most interesting thing.

These purple formations are actually invisible. They were discovered indirectly, and then painted like this.
What are they? Of course, these are counter flows of northern and southern magnets. And they do not form a current, which is why they are invisible. But where do they meet? They meet in the central ring here:

and this central ring is visible, it means that current flows there.
By the way, the trees have these rings inside the trunk:

And by the way there is a very interesting proof of the existence of these two streams.
Exploding soda cans: https://youtu.be/AXOa66-k9MA
Why is the soda cans pinched in the center?
I guess the guys in the video gave the wrong explanation: https://youtu.be/d2TDXKfBaMQ
The reason is precisely these two streams.
A coin experiment at the end looks even more interesting:

And now go to the coin, which is similar to the central disk of the Alexei device.
It is shrinks!!!
This means that there is a process of interaction between these two streams of northern and southern magnets across the entire surface of the coin. What does Alex do in his device? He intervenes in this process. He rotates outer disks.
It is already obvious that these two streams of northern and southern magnets actually rotate.
Their mutual rotation leads to the shrink of the coin. And now let's imagine that Alexey changes the angular velocity of rotation of these flows. That is why all this is happening.
And about the Dielectric absorption? Why is this happen? I think you now know the answer, because it happens with electrons, not with northern and southern magnets. The charge changes due to a change of something in the capacitors dielectric, it is a kind of central disc in the Alexei Chekurkov device, It is necessary, of course, to look at the molecular structure of the dielectric, but apparently this structure somehow prevents proportional mixing of northern and southern magnets...
Bad with regards to Alexey's device that he discovered how to create an asymmetry leading to a takeoff, but apparently this system is not self-sustaining, like a galactic spiral. And it would be interesting to make a self-sustaining system...
Hmm.. Well I only wish I knew the half of it. I only wish I understood half of what the this dielectric business really is.

See, all this stuff along with the reasons Ken Wheeler shows in this video are the reason I am positive the ARV/Flux Liner does not work as described by conventional physics, and because space is nothing and cannot be warped any more than one could warp their own shadow and thereby propel themselves along.

Explaining what SPACE is rationally: Tesla denied Relativity & nonsense about SPACE
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-19-2018 at 08:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #824  
Old 11-19-2018, 09:14 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello Bugfly and excellent post!!

Thanks for all those images plus the video links to the two experiments (sorry I chopped off/truncated images and first part of post)...but it is precisely to the 2 experiments that I want to briefly discuss (soda can and coin).

First let me say that I completely agree with the Two Spinning Vortexes as Northern-Southern hemispheres of a Magnetic Field, yes, excellent explanation.
Now if we "assume" that both rotations are Opposite( and here is where I disagree)...then it could explain the thin aluminum soda can to be thorn apart right at the center of the Toroidal Electromagnet, due to the so high opposite torsional spinning forces...right?

But, what about the Coin Shrinking?

If we apply the opposite torsional forces theory to the small coin...it should only distort its shape by stamp-forcing a dual spin trace on each face...correct?

Therefore, the theory that would be more suitable to explain both experiments, will be the huge Centripetal-Return Forces from both poles, discharging back to Counterspace, which is Ken Wheeler's Theory.

Through many experiments that I have conducted, to verify that Ken's Theory about Both Poles Spinning in EXACTLY SAME DIRECTION...have resulted very positive.

Northern and Southern Poles, both turn in the Same Direction. BUT the Counterspace DISCHARGE takes place in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION, PLUS, it has all the SUCTION FORCE towards the Center Accretion Disc Plane or Dielectric Plane.

The Soda can...is placed WITHIN the Toroid Electro-Magnet, and here we must go to the GEOMETRICAL INTERSECTION between the very thin Counterspace Accretion DISC versus the very thin aluminum CYLINDER from the Soda Can, now, what do we have as INTERSECTION?

Yes, we have a VERY THIN ALUMINUM RING as the GEOMETRICAL INTERSECT between a Disc and a hollow Cylinder geometries.

When they apply heavy currents to form a superstrong field...Counterspace CENTRIPETAL DISCHARGE will literally VANISH that specific intersection Ring...Then Can splits exactly at its very center.

Now the Coin Shrinking...we apply same thing, Couterspace Discharge Forces...but now the Geometry of both masses (coin plus magnets) change in this experiment.

The Coin Diameter is about SAME DIAMETER as the two solid cylindrical cores of Electromagnet, plus coin have some noticeable thickness than can ring...however the coin is placed exactly at the very center of the two cylinder cores...EXACTLY where COUNTERSPACE PLANE-FIELD is.
When we apply heavy currents the Strong SUCTION DISCHARGE FORCES (Centripetal) will act on the whole coin mass...shrinking it EVENLY.



Anyways...my 2 pennies worth



Regards


Ufopolitics
Thank's Ufopolitics for that explanation. Makes sense to my way of thinking as logical Newtonian Science; action/reaction

So what am I to now make out of this? That inertia is counter-space and we have no idea what this is except it's a kind of hyper-speeding dielectric energy field, and a magnetic field is but one possible outcome of interacting with this energy? So it's really then that the magnetic field, which is a counter reactive field, is one created by the interference with the hyper velocity inertia of a dielectric force field, and which we are calling counter space because it behaves, flows as it were, as if it were a liquid but at some phenomenal speed and thus any interference with it is a parting interference, or perturbation, which counter space is immediately and instantly reactive to, and it's this counter reaction to the impeding or perturbation of the hyper velocity dielectric force field which create's reactive force fields such as a magnetic field as a consequence.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-19-2018 at 09:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #825  
Old 11-20-2018, 03:15 PM
Bugfly's Avatar
Bugfly Bugfly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Hmm.. Well I only wish I knew the half of it. I only wish I understood half of what the this dielectric business really is.
It is as simple as I told You... Just open and closed circuit. Watch this video:
https://youtu.be/zZz7rlNATEc
The output windings of the two transformers are connected in series.
Total output voltage is 5.000 Volts.
Capacitor rating 5.000 Volt, 1 microfarad.
The arc without a capacitor is 5 centimeters.
Arc with a capacitor is 20 centimeters.
Where does this difference come from?
Very simple!
In the first case there is a current, because the circuit is closed.
In the second case there is no current, because the circuit is open, we inserted a capacitor into it, this is like a break.
It only seems that a closed circuit and an open circuit are the same, but in fact it is not.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #826  
Old 11-21-2018, 12:55 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Umm....OK refer to the posts between Ufopolitics and Bugsfly on advanced Can Crushing and Coin Shrinking.


Thinking about the Alexey and what strikes me is how the HV plate looks like a slice taken from a giant piece of wire. It's like you took a giant piece of Aluminum wire and cut a slice out of it; that's what the HV Aluminum Plate seems to represent. So now consider that idea in relation to the attached video because what we really appear to have with the Alexey is a section of aluminum wire which is now being artificially stimulated with an exterior magnetic field, which is incidentally orbiting the outer edges, whilst an AC electrical field is simultaneously being feed in. This is then creating a PSA, or point source acceleration of dielectric counter-space at the center of the the plate: A proven fact established by the experimental proofs as a reliable theory.

Thereby, we can also assume the center of the Alexey's HV Aluminum Plate does have a center point of dielectric counter-spacial flow because it is a 2D representation of a very large aluminum wire. The PSA is at the center of the wire. As described and explained by Ken Wheeler in the attached video, a PSA is the most likely explanation for why the machine levitates, but because the PSA is on the same plane as the rest of the plate the machine is extremely difficult to get working.

It may be that the only reason this thing works is that the spinning magnetic plate is relatively smaller and thus the quote "PSA," or point source acceleration of the dielectric inertia does have some relative correlation being produced by the angle between the center of the plate and the spinning magnetics. If that's correct it would tend to explain why this thing is so funky to get going.

A more probable course to take would be to put a hole in the center of the HV plate with an attached tube extending up and above the plate. My thinking here is that this tube would extend the "PSA" of the dielectric inertia from the base of the Aluminum Plate to a more productive point above and thereby essentially pull ourselves up on our own boot straps.

One would think that a tube with a high Q dielectric core might then produce a measurable increase in the vectored force of the dielectric inertia; a force which is obviously more than capable of producing the necessary force for levitation. Also I can't help but notice how similar this is beginning to appear to the ARV illustration. If this is correct, and if this is what is taking place, then one could imagine a core which has a circulation system in the center column, as often described by abductee's, which would provide a power regeneration system through some suitable dielectric reactive medium. Given what is supposed that power system could be over-unity.

Now look at the ARV design. We have essentially the same outlay as the Alexey but with the addition of Central Column.
Simplified ARV Cutaway Illustration
MarkMcCandlish.com > Unusual Craft > ARV Cutaway
Home


So here Ken explains a point source acceleration as one of two possible forms of antigravity. Paying close attention you will realize that the PSA of an AC wire is at the center of a wire, and that the Alexey is actually a 2D representation of a High Voltage AC wire complete with a rotating exterior magnetic field. By this means we can explain the behavior of the Alexey as a PSA levitation vehicle. One which should be easy to improve upon thanks to Ken Wheeler.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-24-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #827  
Old 11-22-2018, 05:10 PM
sinergicus sinergicus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 138
Hey Guys ; new documentary about the secret space program developed by the so called the dark government or whatever you want to name it ... https://vimeo.com/ondemand/abovemajestic ..you can download the part 1 of the documentary from here ; https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4# .. romanian subtitle was embedded in it but should not be a problem for you to remove it to not bother you when you watch it ...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #828  
Old 11-24-2018, 02:21 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergicus View Post
Hey Guys ; new documentary about the secret space program developed by the so called the dark government or whatever you want to name it ... https://vimeo.com/ondemand/abovemajestic ..you can download the part 1 of the documentary from here ; https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4# .. romanian subtitle was embedded in it but should not be a problem for you to remove it to not bother you when you watch it ...
Thanks for the warning...LOL...
Looks fun but....



This is one of a number of methods currently being used to put a halter top on the runaway information age. They have attempted to make it illegal to report news which isn't "officially approved," they are conducted editing (censorship) via covert editing and dual website keeping, and through AI script they have managed to re-write and to identify by key words targets needing attention. So the main idea here is to recognize that maintaining mind control via information systems has been a high priority for some time.

Conspiracy theory was a key word created to label independent investigators as crack pots working on their own, because ya know, if you're not on CNN, Foxy, PBS, France Today, or whatever you're obviously mental and have no business thinking, let alone telling others what you think. Conspiracy theory as a word dates from the Coin (counter intel) programs to counter the independent investigators of the infamous JFK Assassination, which ever since the JFK assassination has lead to a growing suspicion among growing numbers that just possibly all is not as it seems. Naturally this is problem. You're supposed to be gulping down the news as delivered by certified experts and not questioning them or their motives.

Today growing numbers of independent reporters and investigators are a serious problem, such that a work round to the problem of the "conspiracy theory" investigator has now created another type of coin program (Counter Intel). That program is to assume the role of the independent investigator, and naturally the new and hip is a key part of this operation, because well they have pretty well killed off all the others, which is where Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known by the alias Lenin comes in, because the best way to control the opposition is by leading it. Sort of makes one reconsider whom precisely backed Hitler doesn't it?


It would be naive to think that the making of this film is by happy circumstance; I know better, there are no accidents, and so neither is this film. I'd give a reliability rating of an F to Corey Goode, while David Wilcox is certainly a unique well meaning individual, and I like Jordan Sather as well, but I don't know either of them intimately and any association with Goode is very poorly advised. I've dealt with crazy people who sounded more sane and that's no joke but the guy isn't crazy so he's something else then isn't he? I don't know whose been duped but if you're reading this Jordan or David then you need to wake up and smell the coffee, assuming you're not being drugged and can still accomplish that much.

We are being bombarded with coin programs but the thing to recognize here is that these programs are carefully thought out with an over arching agenda.

Three current examples of current Coin programs are;
1.The Flat Earth Program
2. The Holocaust Never Happened Program
3. The Alien Friend/Foe Program

I'd be the last person on earth to tell you conspiracies don't exist. Most of your life is the result of conspiracies whether you know it or not. So be suspicious but don't let you're brain fall out of your head either.

The earth is a sphere. Science may well be highly corrupted but it isn't stupid.

The holocaust did happen, there is some manipulation of the facts, but the Jew's aren't the ones doing the manipulation.

The Germans didn't invent industrialized mass murder. History teaches that mass murder by the state is thousands of year's old. Mass murder by official doom is the accomplishment of any centralized bureaucracy given free reign to act on a naive disarmed population which has abandoned it's civic duty and allowed a centralized control over the military: America today.

General Eisenhower ordered that the death camps be documented because he also said that someday there would be those whom would deny the holocaust ever happened and this is what we have isn't it? Denial of this fact today is being done for a specific reason. That reason goes to the heart of the Coin Programs themselves and it goes to the very heart of who or what rules the world and what it want's. BTW, It, is a movie; seen it? It is an allegory for something. It isn't a simple story. No story which ever reaches the public is accidental, not until recently anyways, and virtually none of anything which costs millions upon millions of dollars to produce is accidental.


Malwarebytes blocked this link due to Trojan
https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4#
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-25-2018 at 09:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #829  
Old 11-25-2018, 03:07 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Just listen to Wheeler and it will all start to make sense. Remember that thingy that shoots microwaves at a metal plate for propulsion? So you should already know this Barbury Crop Circle design works if you've been listening to Ken and think about this for a while.

Unlike the NASA abortion, which uses the shotgun blast effect for a supposed driver, in the Barbury Design there is a focused field drive 1940 style. In the previously posted video Ken talks about a focused field drive, aka false mass, and so how would you accomplish that in say 1940/50?

Well obviously the only option would be to use physical wave guide tubes to channel energy, and so the Barbury Crop Circle design is showing us a primitive physical wave guide system to channel and focus the energy upon an over head sphere, and thereby effectively creating what is evidently a focused field drive.

Now I've reworked an early drawing to covey the gist of this system. I think that the microwave cyclotron would be located somewhere at the base with the three sphere's. I've left the location out of the drawing because it's more of an individual choice than anything else, but you need to have the over-head sphere as the focal point, and so that cannot be where the microwave cyclotron would be located because this is the location where a focused energetic field would result in propulsion/levitation. Now my suspicion is that the use of as powerful a magnetic field as possible at the PSA Point (top sphere) will result in superior propulsive effects because it stands to reason it would.

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-25-2018 at 09:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #830  
Old 11-25-2018, 11:04 PM
sinergicus sinergicus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 138
[QUOTE
Malwarebytes blocked this link due to Trojan
https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4#[/QUOTE]

I had the same warning but I closed the page with that warning and I clicked again on the download link and was no problem to download it in my computer ...no troian problem ; anyway for the guys which want to watch it online , here is the site where the movie was posted Cunoa╚Öte ╚Öi Con╚Ötientizeaz─â: MAI MULT DEC├éT MAIESTUOS - Implica╚Ťiile unui program spa╚Ťial secret (1 din 2) ; personally I found the documentary very interesting ;Gambeir we can,t ignore the information's that coming to us from different sources just because of fear to not be manipulated ; we are free to take what we consider to be real ; we should to develop our discernment...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #831  
Old 11-26-2018, 07:00 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergicus View Post
[QUOTE
Malwarebytes blocked this link due to Trojan
https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4#

I had the same warning but I closed the page with that warning and I clicked again on the download link and was no problem to download it in my computer ...no troian problem ; anyway for the guys which want to watch it online , here is the site where the movie was posted Cunoa╚™te ╚™i Con╚™tientizeaz─ƒ: MAI MULT DEC├‚T MAIESTUOS - Implica╚›iile unui program spa╚›ial secret (1 din 2) ; personally I found the documentary very interesting ;Gambeir we can,t ignore the information's that coming to us from different sources just because of fear to not be manipulated ; we are free to take what we consider to be real ; we should to develop our discernment...
Thanks Sinergicus,

Maybe I'll try again as you've advised because I would like to see it as well. As I said I like both David and Jordan.

Glad to see you have replied. Sorry I used your good efforts in the way I did. Really probably shouldn't have but couldn't control the urge to say watch it while being aware that more could be going on. Obviously I could be greatly mistaken and if one of Corey's large blue chicken's shows up I will be the first to apologize for not believing what he's says. I just think that guy is like the kiss of death and I can't believe David or Jordan have fallen under his spell; not that I've followed these three greatly but I trust what others have told me that they both seem to be rather deeply involved with Goode. I guess I have to do some more research and watching the film would be good start.

PS: Normally I'd say that the entire story of an off world civilization, of space fleets, and of aliens is nothing but a gigantic criminal construct to hide the robbery of the National Treasury by criminals pretending to be patriots holding public offices. However, I can't claim that due to what I have personally observed and so there has to be some element of truth in this. I'm sure it's worth watching and I too would urge people to watch it as well. Again thanks for posting the links and replying.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-26-2018 at 07:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #832  
Old 11-26-2018, 07:00 PM
robur robur is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Thanks Sinergicus,

Maybe I'll try again as you've advised because I would like to see it as well. As I said I like both David and Jordan.

Glad to see you have replied. Sorry I used your good efforts in the way I did. Really probably shouldn't have but couldn't control the urge to say watch it while being aware that more could be going on. Obviously I could be greatly mistaken and if one of Corey's large blue chicken's shows up I will be the first to apologize for not believing what he's says. I just think that guy is like the kiss of death and I can't believe David or Jordan have fallen under his spell; not that I've followed these three greatly but I trust what others have told me that they both seem to be rather deeply involved with Goode. I guess I have to do some more research and watching the film would be good start.

PS: Normally I'd say that the entire story of an off world civilization, of space fleets, and of aliens is nothing but a gigantic criminal construct to hide the robbery of the National Treasury by criminals pretending to be patriots holding public offices. However, I can't claim that due to what I have personally observed and so there has to be some element of truth in this. I'm sure it's worth watching and I too would urge people to watch it as well. Again thanks for posting the links and replying.

In your previous post you mentioned projects like flat earth project and alien project

Would you please specify here by the name ''project'' you are saying that it is a disinformation project?
OK, Flat Earth is a load of nonsense. I have people and i known people who believe it soo much that the moment you ask them some question that point to globe earth to explain it on a flat earth ( how can this happen ) they declare you ''man in black'' government agent. The list goes on and then ignore you

And by ''alien project'' do you mean that you think aliens do not exist at all?

Thank you
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #833  
Old 11-26-2018, 09:21 PM
sinergicus sinergicus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by robur View Post
OK, Flat Earth is a load of nonsense. I have people and i known people who believe it soo much that the moment you ask them some question that point to globe earth to explain it on a flat earth ( how can this happen ) they declare you ''man in black'' government agent
Robur please ask your flat earth fanatics friends how they explain the fact that the moon for example are round or other planets from the solar system that you can observe them using an telescope , are round also and not flat how is supposed to be by them ...

or why in the absence of gravity the fluids have the tendency to become sphere and not something flat ?( see video clips with astronauts playing with water in space station ) My explanation is because the ether pressure will act from all sides over the matter particles ( in our case water) and will give them this sphere shape not flat ; the liquids changing their shape with easy under different forces phenomena being more easily visible at liquids and because, the force ( ether force) are manifested uniform from all directions ,water in space will take this spherical form...the same processes happens with solid matter particles , in space -our earh or other planets are pressed uniformly by ether from all directions and will take spherical shape not flat ....of course the phenomena involved are probably more complex ... at least this is my understanding ;I am curious what flat earth followers have to say about this ...
__________________
 

Last edited by sinergicus; 11-26-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #834  
Old 11-26-2018, 11:46 PM
robur robur is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergicus View Post
Robur please ask your flat earth fanatics friends how they explain the fact that the moon for example are round or other planets from the solar system that you can observe them using an telescope , are round also and not flat how is supposed to be by them ...

or why in the absence of gravity the fluids have the tendency to become sphere and not something flat ?( see video clips with astronauts playing with water in space station ) My explanation is because the ether pressure will act from all sides over the matter particles ( in our case water) and will give them this sphere shape not flat ; the liquids changing their shape with easy under different forces phenomena being more easily visible at liquids and because, the force ( ether force) are manifested uniform from all directions ,water in space will take this spherical form...the same processes happens with solid matter particles , in space -our earh or other planets are pressed uniformly by ether from all directions and will take spherical shape not flat ....of course the phenomena involved are probably more complex ... at least this is my understanding ;I am curious what flat earth followers have to say about this ...
You misunderstand.
They aren't MY fanatics - I don't want to have anything to do with that bunch.

I once tried to have a scientific debate with some of them on a chat server. JAVA I think it was.
I said to them

''OK Guys you preach Flat Earth let's have an adult conversation about it.
But no, it is almost impossible.

Their ''proof'' of flat earth is that Air lines apparantly don't fly over oceans bit instead along the coasts

Then some you tube videos that say when those people fired some rockets they hit a ''dome'' above flat earth

And that same rockets from very high up show earth as flat. Aother guy who posted video of curved horizon from abother rocket launch was just banned from their forum.
And for the latter they show ancient maps that were drawn before spherical earth was put into books as fact.

So, OK I wanted to have a conversation about those.
I only started writing and they banned me from chat room.
24H ban.

I kept coming back over the next week trying to have an adult conversation until I was per ma banned.

We are here right now in this forum having a civilized conversation - which is impossible with any of them.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #835  
Old 11-26-2018, 11:50 PM
robur robur is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergicus View Post
Robur please ask your flat earth fanatics friends how they explain the fact that the moon for example are round or other planets from the solar system that you can observe them using an telescope , are round also and not flat how is supposed to be by them ...

or why in the absence of gravity the fluids have the tendency to become sphere and not something flat ?( see video clips with astronauts playing with water in space station ) My explanation is because the ether pressure will act from all sides over the matter particles ( in our case water) and will give them this sphere shape not flat ; the liquids changing their shape with easy under different forces phenomena being more easily visible at liquids and because, the force ( ether force) are manifested uniform from all directions ,water in space will take this spherical form...the same processes happens with solid matter particles , in space -our earh or other planets are pressed uniformly by ether from all directions and will take spherical shape not flat ....of course the phenomena involved are probably more complex ... at least this is my understanding ;I am curious what flat earth followers have to say about this ...

Oh I see where you misunderstood me
I said ''I know people''
I know them - doesn't mean I want or can talk to them about it.
One of them is a very good friend of my other very very good friend.
When he starts going on about flat earth I try not to say anything at all out of respect for the good friend

As for asking - can't ask them anything at all. It is like a wall
Ever tried talking to a wall?
Even a parrot will eventually say something if you talk to him long enough.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #836  
Old 11-30-2018, 07:41 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by robur View Post
In your previous post you mentioned projects like flat earth project and alien project

Would you please specify here by the name ''project'' you are saying that it is a disinformation project?
OK, Flat Earth is a load of nonsense. I have people and i known people who believe it soo much that the moment you ask them some question that point to globe earth to explain it on a flat earth ( how can this happen ) they declare you ''man in black'' government agent. The list goes on and then ignore you

And by ''alien project'' do you mean that you think aliens do not exist at all?

Thank you
Until convincing evidence is made public I will continue to deny that aliens are visiting this world for any reason. Even if they were visiting, either now or in the past, I seriously, seriously, seriously doubt that their machines would be visible to any human. I doubt they themselves would be visible and or that we would recognize them as anything other than another human.

Throughout the history of Ufology there has been this assumption which naively expresses the innate failings of humans egocentricity. Any civilization capable of crossing star systems would be able to cloak it's machines, cloak themselves, probably create illusions or projections, and so on and so forth. We are ourselves now approaching the ability to do this such that, in the coming future, you will be able to cloak yourself inside a 3D hologram and appear to all the world like any form you so choose. This is coming, may already exist, certainly invisibility cloaks do exist right now.

Now, no right minded human visiting a primitive alien world would do so making themselves visible and recognizable. Not if they had the option to not do so. There is no logic whatever behind most all alien story encounters. I think most people are not dealing with aliens but rather with another technology implanting memories in their minds. So that right there is an entire other field of discussion and there's plenty of reason to doubt that people are being abducted by aliens, not that they aren't being abducted, just not by aliens is my thinking.

In any population there is a percentage that is open to mind control. All you have to do is to listen to people like Derren Brown and to watch some of his programs to see this in action. Things ranging from mass shootings to alien abductions are well within the skill sets of people such as Mr. Brown. I especially enjoy listening to the naive say that being on Facebook is of no concern to them because they have nothing to hide. I'm sure that works out nicely for others searching for those same unwitting useful tools: The next school kid that shoot's em up for example. People are stupid because they are naive about evil and about reality.

Aliens do exist but I seriously doubt that most people have encountered any aliens. Next let us deal with the question of UFO's. Now historically these really become visible with the advent of portable photography. First of all a UFO is a machine. It's not an alien being: UFO's are not evidence of aliens. That's leaping to a conclusion. UFO's are evidence of machines.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-30-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #837  
Old 12-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
I'm in my 60's and believe me you're not going to fool me into thinking you know what 60+ is like unless you've been here: Corey Goode has no idea what 60 is any more than a 2 year old knows what a 20 year old does. Listen to people who care about other people, whose primary interest are to awaken people and to inform people with real information as opposed to fictional constructs.

Clif High - Aliens, Ufo's, Disclosure, Secret Space Program & More.
Has a few things to say about Corey Goode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lc0Vs8KpHI

Late 1940's (28:15) Soviet's discovery of ancient automated factories. Tailings from these factories (rejected material evidently) involves once more crystals, gold, silver, and rare metal alloys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxiLKkCNpFY

Antarctica Unveiled (Pt. 1 of 3) - A conversation with Cliff High
First 28 minutes can be skipped if you already understand radical linguistic forecasting.
At 39:30 there's mention of the 1965 discovery of ancient amphora in Antarctica. I ran in to this story a long time ago but lost the link so this is wonderful to find again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGwtXXw3Kew
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #838  
Old 12-02-2018, 06:11 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
I would like to move on towards creating ideas for experimental machines. I do think we have enough information now that some people might have some definite ideas about this. Right now I'd like to do a replication of the Alexey but I am unwilling to cough up the money for a Tesla Coil. I'd love to test the idea's I have on the Alexey device but I cannot justify the cost of a manufactured coil. At least not until we have a replication which shows it is necessary and maybe it isn't. Any alternative suggestions for a work around to the Tesla Coil? I've collected some of the materials for a replication attempt but that coil isn't something I want to deal with.

The Hardeman machine uses off the shelf microwave technology. I haven't gotten any feedback on the drawings about this idea but I would like to hear what others think or to hear their suggestions as to how they think it should work.

Also, I spent several hours writing an introduction to the Alexey and Aether Theory for another forum and had the posting almost immediately removed on the grounds that it was offensive and insulting. The only way people are going to see their way out the Einsteinian Nightmare is by showing them a doorway. We have to create something which shows real results. Needless to say I won't be wasting my time in a controlled environment.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 12-02-2018 at 06:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #839  
Old 12-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634


Enlarged and repaired image of Aero-Radio Balistique
http://www.keelynet.com/docs/louisrotaairship.pdf
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #840  
Old 12-04-2018, 02:06 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 634
Now of course when I saw the picture of the Aero Radio Balloon I was immediately struck by the similarities to a Zeppelin.
My next thought though was of Phillip Callahan and insects and then again about the two of them combined in to one.



As a kid I read Dr. Hugo Eckener's book on the Graf Zeppelin. It is interesting to consider that the Zeppelin's typically used helium, and it was only after the US cut off helium supplies to Germany that the Germans were forced to use hydrogen as an alternative. So in a typical Zeppelin design there is a massive expanse of aluminum antenna like structures combined with massive amounts of helium.


Graf Zeppelin 1929 Around Globe Trip, Full Documentary
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 12-04-2018 at 03:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vehicle, drawing, provided, thought, technical, forum, began, assumptions, mccandish, reproduction, acquired, alien, mark, post, deductions, deduce, process, long, labored, attempting, years, war, form, global, concepts

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers