Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #781  
Old 11-06-2018, 01:46 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
PS: Sorry I'm a little tired. I could probably restate this more simply given a little more time and thought as well as explain the other evident anomalous demonstrations shown in the video, which btw is excellent. So bottom line is that I think it validates the existence of the Aether and does not invalidate the idea that centripetal force exists. Again, the timing here is spot on because what's missing from the Authors understanding is that there is a field of energy acting on the gyroscope which is officially denied energy. Once you add that in then the seeming manifestations of an un-explained phenomena are made whole and understandable. Hopefully this garbled gibberish will enable something like that. Right now I have to take a nap. Old dude ya know. We sleep a lot.

Centripetal force is important since it relates back to Einsteinian Physics as the reason for gravity. This is some very tricky and slippery stuff but I'll give it a whirl. Now the author of the video's seems to be asking if centripetal force exists because of the behavior of the gyro.

Now, either centripetal force exists as we understand it or it does not, and if not then we have problems, but it's also a problem if they admit it does exist and have to then explain how when these video's seem to strongly suggest it does not exist and the reason has to do with the idea that the Aether is real and all encompassing.

Gravitational descriptions neglect to mention a number of complexities when it comes to the crux of the matter which involve centripetal force. For example, first off the so-called centripetal force has to be brought about by an acceleration force exerting a pressure force on a specific point on the face of a curved object. Remember here that a gyro at rest isn't the same as gyro spinning. This means that a fluid like substance must be acting on the face of the gyro in order for a centripetal force to manifest, and the reason is that a fluid will climb a hill, and or a rotating object can draw fluid up a hill. For the force to exist there must a similar ability otherwise we would have a centripetal force upon all tangent points on the face of the gyro, and so the question is; do we have an infinite number of tangential points whereby a centripetal force is exerted upon the center of the gyro?

Now a centripetal force is a supposedly an inwards force formed on the point of center on a curved object. Read that carefully once more "on the point of center on a curved object." Now one might reasonably presume this means there are infinite tangential points all around a rotating spherical object and whereby this so-called centripetal force projects inwards, but that is not the case when we add a fluid to the reaction, and there we get a specific point of center which correlates back to the fluids direction, speed, and so on.

OK, so now saying that centripetal force is exerted at the point where center lies on a curved object isn't quite the same thing as saying an infinite number of tangential points because the gyro is round unless, of course, there actually is a sort of fluid striking the face of the gyro from all angles, and that would tend to validate the idea that the Aether is a fluid like substance surrounding and acting on all bodies from all angles. So now this understanding would imply that an exterior field acts upon the face of the curvature of a gyro, and the behavior of the gyro might then be caused by self-cancelling counter centripetal forces coming in from all angles; so now you have a problem with how to explain the behavior of the gyro without admitting that there is an Aether.

This is what the author of the video's seems to calling in to question and asking; does centripetal force exist? For a point on a curved face to become the point where a centripetal force is exerted requires movement on the part of either the object, or a substance such as a fluid, or both. If no evident centripetal force exists then one might tend to think this is because the gyro is actually spinning in an all encompassing fluid like substance and so no specific point exists where any measurable centripetal force can be observed. In my opinion his video's seem to validate the idea that the Aether is an all encompassing substance acting on the body of the spinning mass from all angles at all time.

So I don't think that it invalidates the idea of centripetal force but it does seem to present a problem about denying there is an unseen exterior field which is acting on the gyro.



I found this link as well
https://steemit.com/mesexperiments/@...ce-realphysics

"I am of the view that to adequately answer this we need to completely re-examine the very notion of “centripetal force”, because in my view the current mainstream understanding is almost wholly and fundamentally wrong."
just trying to be the one to link back terminology to what others use,
the Centripetal force would also link back to what wilbert smith called a tempic field. and what steve quayl calls a torsion field
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #782  
Old 11-06-2018, 05:12 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
In my opinion his video's seem to validate the idea that the Aether is an all encompassing substance acting on the body of the spinning mass from all angles at all time.

So I don't think that it invalidates the idea of centripetal force but it does seem to present a problem about denying there is an unseen exterior field which is acting on the gyro.
EPAR Technology Group: Project Lagiewka Bumper small test

Lucjan LAGIEWKA, et al. EPAR Shock Absorber


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #783  
Old 11-06-2018, 06:51 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
There's errors in the explanation: Get tired make mistakes. Go figure huh?
Something has to be acting on a spinning mass from all directions in order for there to be no evident centripetal force. I believe there is a relationship in this experiment which links back to ideas about non-Newtonian Gravity and if I remember correctly the centripetal force is not great either, but I don't see this as a demonstration that centripetal force doesn't exist and rather that the thing to understand is that if it isn't showing up, which is what the video's seem to show, then there is an existing explanation which is denied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
just trying to be the one to link back terminology to what others use,
the Centripetal force would also link back to what wilbert smith called a tempic field. and what steve quayl calls a torsion field
Yes, and thanks for doing that. It really helps to understand that these are all related to each other, or are the same thing, and I also agree with your idea presented on the previous page. I think it helps to move us along with getting some grasp on this gravity vortex business.

So to start with, these ideas about gravity seem to have a cross correlations, and so disinformation always has elements of truth in it and which is why there are cross correlations. Now sometimes it's by way of simplified story telling out of necessity. For example, one might suspect that the story of the Earth having an iron core is one of these simplifications. So there's a sort of truth to the idea about why there is a magnetic field, but the story is probably not factual but rather a simplification made out of necessity because it's unlikely that the Earth has an iron ball at it's core. It may still be magnetic and so the crux of the story involving why the Earth has a magnetic field is somewhat intact but it's a simplification of what is actually happening. Since that story is about 500 years old we might think of this as a way to explain the magnetic field to people living in the 16th century in an understandable way. It also still works well with 4th graders and so most people today are still walking around with knowledge that's more than 500 years out of date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
I am still convinced that gravity is a motional magnetic field that induces a voltage
it can be reproduced very easy, at least all the matter I own seems to work with gravity...

Wheeler has said that counter space is ground. So this made me wonder if Wheeler means that the core of a magnetic field could also function as a ground? It is a torsional center point for the magnetic field, and it is as Smith called it; a type of tempic field, but could it also act as a ground?

Note that the way a magnets organized crystalline patterns produce this effect is by an inwards action, and it also implies there might be other unknown/unrecognized energies being produced by other organized crystalline patterns. I suspect this is where the idea for the Danny Dunn antigravity paint comes in.

The surrounding Aether (a hyper speed disorganized energy field) is what the magnets crystalline patterns focus to produce the magnetic field. The magnets crystalline patterns produce a focused energy which is brought to a center point of collision producing and ejection pattern back outwards in a spiral vortex. It must be this way because the hyper-spacial field of counter space is a dis-organized all encompassing and hyper-speed field which is in-coming from all angles. For this reason the magnets crystalline form must be receiving energy from all angles and must therefore produce an inwards focus point while organizing this energy. Organizing might mean slowing; what kind of energies that are produced might also be a matter of how much slowing can be accomplished. Even so, this is all taking place at billions of times the speed of light, and so the apparent effect is producing the illusion of a seeming non-movement in the magnetic field; though it's hard to say at which point does one consider movement when the speed is so vast it has a relative solidity to it.

Energy produced by collision is what the magnetic field is. It acts as a model of how counter space produces of focused gravity field through matter which perturbs the hyper-speed field by impeding it's movement. Now this speeding mass of disorganized energy doesn't just spiral down a vortex like our nicely thought out notions, but rather it's encounter with matters' own disorganized crystalline shapes produces a pin ball encounter as it speeds it's way through matter, but the whole of this encounter is to produce a slowing effect on this energetic hyper-speeding field. The more you can slow this energy flowing through matter the greater the gravitational field is the apparent conclusion, but there is apparently more involved and which undoubtedly involves motional magnetic fields.


The Aether is therefore the manifest source of the magnetic flux in a permanent magnet. The flux is coming out of a dis-organized energy field which, nevertheless, is still the repository for all energy in a disorganized form. Therefore ground is a disorganized energy field. Energy is produced by focusing and collision which then produces a polarization effect. That effect appears to be another illusion. The magnet is an organizing engine producing a form of organized energy in a collision process; resulting in an apparent polarization because, evidently, the collision process must be projecting energy in opposite directions, and that would seem to say that the whole idea of polarity is an illusion caused by acceleration in opposing directions.

*Note here that all dielectric matter produces a magnetic field. Most all matter has some dielectric quality. Rocks have a magnetic field for example. Humans are dielectric. So it's worth noting here an old saying about what is real and what isn't real, and this having a context that has to do with knowing the temporal nature of life itself. It begins with the question of asking oneself how do you know what is real and the answer is;

"That which does not change is that which is real."

Suggesting for example that rocks are real because they change the least. This seems to also imply that a causation of aging is loss of dielectric ability in the cellular structure. The dielectric insulator being the point where charge separation is maintained, but also it's a point where one might suspect that the disorganized counter spacial field gives birth to charge potential; where the greater the dielectric ability the more energetic the body because the energy of life (charge potential) might actually be birthed at that point, and when the dielectric collapses the end happens.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-06-2018 at 07:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #784  
Old 11-06-2018, 03:35 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
then there is an existing explanation which is denied.
πάντα ῥεῖ (panta rhei) "everything flows"


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #785  
Old 11-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Thanks, a really great video actually; it's fascinating and brilliant on it's own of course, but our instructions are clear. Does offer visible explanations for translational power transfer, field rotation mechanics, and energy creation/absorption/dissipation. Oddly I have a faint memory of seeing this exact same video but can't recall for sure.

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-06-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #786  
Old 11-07-2018, 03:45 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Thanks, a really great video actually; it's fascinating and brilliant on it's own of course, but our instructions are clear.
Gravity & Anti-Gravity. Fundamental principles via Platonic Logic

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #787  
Old 11-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Bugfly's Avatar
Bugfly Bugfly is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 34
To All! I found several analogies of unipolar motor in Tesla work:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/t...p_tesla_25.htm
In my opinion just our case (Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs).

The idea and some explanations: https://youtu.be/pgLzhAEWxJg

watch this video very carefully: https://youtu.be/aKr8ub5ZXls

This thing is also similar to disco colgante, if we talk about ufo technology.



Animation - https://yadi.sk/d/H-UqX9ehVP9dcg

New Template With Border:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12K...1HJWvY_1Gy02Ze

I think in this concept the magnets need to be leave in their places, but now they will be stand still, not on the bottom disk, but under the bottom disk, on some kind of fixing plate etc.

And one more important thing. Look at Chladni Figures on the disc.
About Chladni Figures: https://publicdomainreview.org/colle...-figures-1787/
And here You can look at it on the disc: https://youtu.be/fj0xjS3BECc
7:14 - 9:20

So we get just a cross. I think this is what should appear on the central disk. So the central disk can simply be replaced with a cross.
Add to this cross the spiral of the upper disk and the spiral of the lower disk. And what will we get? We will get this:
https://elementy.ru/images/kartinka_...lake_1_big.jpg
or this:

or even this:

and this:
http://web-zoopark.ru/wp-content/upl...8/06/9-325.jpg
interesting? isn’t it?
__________________
 

Last edited by Bugfly; 11-10-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #788  
Old 11-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Is this one of the Alexey videos? Because this is an obvious fake. I knew I would see this trick, the exposure slightly lightens at exactly at 1:00.

Oh I'm sorry I missed your post. Had a few things going on lately. Yes, I see what you're saying. Almost looks like a magnetic pulse hit the camera if you ask me but you're right in bringing it forward and drawing out attention to it. I do think the machine works and is explainable, but I also think it's almost a miracle that it does work as there's so much which is almost accidental, and so it's a wonder that it can somehow bring all that's required together for it to work at all. Probably the only reason it does this is due to the self organizing that a magnetic field can create.

Wheeler tells us, correctly, that to counter gravity takes a small electric current and two magnetic fields. The Alexey is capable of doing this, but because it's doing it almost accidentally it's also very troublesome and difficult to make work, but I am pretty sure it's not a fraud because I've worked out how it's doing what it's doing using Ken's descriptions of how-to do it, and while working out how that would take place with this specific design. An electromagnetic pulse wave from this contraption wouldn't surprise me and actually I'm kind of surprised the camera works around it all.

Have faith brother, I am pretty sure it's real, but if it isn't it's also not accidental either and is telling us things. The good thing is that if it is real then making something better which works on command will be a whole lot easier once the electronics crowd understands what's required.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2018 at 12:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #789  
Old 11-11-2018, 01:02 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Just stick with Wheeler here and think about how flipping the incoming dielectric magnetic gravity field is being accomplished by the Alexey. Now understand it's not doing this well, or nearly as well as it could be made to do it, but it is doing it and that's all it's doing. Electricity is only traveling at a fraction of the speed of hyperspace/counter-space but it's evidently fast enough for our purposes. It's unclear whether or not a mechanically rotated arrangement of magnets could work.

This whole thing is very much like the experiments of well known trouble maker Allen Burgess. See his post on page one, post #30 on toppling magnets, and so it was him who back on some of the very first pages of this thread was already causing problems by talking about tumbling magnets, of all things, as if that will work~
An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Now listen to Ken here whom hysterically explains how to conquer gravity by basically explaining tumbling magnetic fields.
I'm going to be so pissed off if Burgess was this close to figuring out Coral Castle and screwed it up.

We have let complexity blind us to the simplistic but clear reasoning of someone whose supposed lack of education allowed him to reason out the whole of a much larger and more complex problem by using simplification, and by looking at the end results and what it really does at our level instead of being blinded by science. Edward Leedskalnin denied that there were any such things as electrons and said that there were only tiny, tiny, magnets: In the end he may be right after all, and Burgess, well that's someone you have to watch closely. I mean who knows what he's doing in his spare time. Probably already has some flying boots and just hasn't bothered to tell anyone.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2018 at 01:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #790  
Old 11-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfly View Post
To All! I found several analogies of unipolar motor in Tesla work:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/t...p_tesla_25.htm
In my opinion just our case (Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs).

The idea and some explanations: https://youtu.be/pgLzhAEWxJg

watch this video very carefully: https://youtu.be/aKr8ub5ZXls

This thing is also similar to disco colgante, if we talk about ufo technology.



Animation - https://yadi.sk/d/H-UqX9ehVP9dcg

New Template With Border:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12K...1HJWvY_1Gy02Ze

I think in this concept the magnets need to be leave in their places, but now they will be stand still, not on the bottom disk, but under the bottom disk, on some kind of fixing plate etc.

And one more important thing. Look at Chladni Figures on the disc.
About Chladni Figures: https://publicdomainreview.org/colle...-figures-1787/
And here You can look at it on the disc: https://youtu.be/fj0xjS3BECc
7:14 - 9:20

So we get just a cross. I think this is what should appear on the central disk. So the central disk can simply be replaced with a cross.
Add to this cross the spiral of the upper disk and the spiral of the lower disk. And what will we get? We will get this:
https://elementy.ru/images/kartinka_...lake_1_big.jpg
or this:

or even this:

and this:
http://web-zoopark.ru/wp-content/upl...8/06/9-325.jpg
interesting? isn’t it?
So sorry bugsfly, thanks for the material, and yes I've seen Julius Summers video on sound. Those were shown to Australian kids. To my knowledge almost no one else got that kind of educational television.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #791  
Old 11-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Aljhoa, I especially have appreciate what you've injected. I have a sense that you do understand what causes gravity perhaps a little better than others. I have been through this six ways to Sunday and I have no doubt whatsoever that Wheeler is right about there actually being no such thing as gravity. So I've put together a little re-cap with this post to hopefully help make this all a little more concise for others to follow.

To begin with, Henry Steven's explains the Aether theory which preceded Einstein, he himself does a great job of doing that in this PDF on the Karl Schappeller Device.
http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Stevens is the author of Hitlers Flying Saucers. Now in retrospect, once you do cobble together an understanding of what causes gravity and how this is associated with a magnet, then it seems obvious that the German Scientists put two and two together and came up with the same understanding which Ken Wheeler is now telling all of us in present time, and it's a rational deduction if you were raised with the fundamental idea's which Steven's explains were the prevailing beliefs before Einsteinian Physics hijacked academia and blinded everyone with so called science.

Next then is Dr. John V. Milewski's work that says when Maxwell's equations are solved using negative numbers a new form of radiation is uncovered which is a magneto-electric energy wave. He says the speed of this magneto-electric wave is 10 billion times faster than light speed, but what he's really describing is the Aether, which is Counter-Space, and that material can be experienced as magnetism through the magnets ability to focus the in-coming hyper-velocity disorganized energies of counter-space to a central point where it then produces a magnetic field.
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/superlight.pdf

Now this is an unassailable case proving that magnetism is the product of a hyper-velocity energy field. There's no need to doubt how this works. We have a historical starting point supportive of the concept, we have a mathematical explanation, and we have a physical object (magnets) which validates the math and the theory of the Aether being what Ken Wheeler has now described and explained. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of this being the correct understanding for those energetic forces acting upon mass which produce an illusion of gravity.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #792  
Old 11-12-2018, 07:22 PM
Bugfly's Avatar
Bugfly Bugfly is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
So sorry bugsfly, thanks for the material, and yes I've seen Julius Summers video on sound. Those were shown to Australian kids. To my knowledge almost no one else got that kind of educational television.
It is ok, Gambeir, the main thing is a dialogue.
In this post I wanted to say that the additional electrons injected by kacher can move relatively freely in the central disk and they are similar to sugar in Julius Summers experiments. The sound of piezodynamics set them in the shape of a cross like shugar in Julius Summers video. After that, the upper and lower disks begin to smear this cross on the plane of the central disk with their rotation. We get a geometric pattern, very similar to what we see in leaves, firs, feathers, etc. If everything is so, then obviously the most problematic part of this device is piezodynamics, because the cross must be created faster than it smeared on the plane of the central disk. Also, due to the asymmetric pinning of the central disk, a cross may not be completely formed, we can get something like a cross, but not a perfect cross.. This may influence the process. I believe that this will need to be somehow avoided, for example, the central disk should be replaced with a finished cross of the desired shape. I'm not sure yet what form it will be, but apparently something like this:

Can't do anything with it but we get nazi black sun:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)
It is also very similar to Helm of Awe or Aegishjalmur:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helm_of_Awe
https://norse-mythology.org/symbols/helm-of-awe/
Aegishjalmur / Helm of Awe (ægishjálmr)
Aegishjalmr/Aegishjalmur, The Helm of Awe Symbol and Its Meaning

Thus, it can be said that the black sun is a one-sided (clockwise) system, and the Helm of Awe is two-sided (both clockwise and counterclockwise) system.
And even more the Helm of Awe is like a galaxy:

This is a multipath spiral, it has a ring (maybe several concentric rings) and several spiral rays.
It is very interesting, because such a configuration cannot be obtained by power sources that create current in conductors. There will be problems with current flow in the nodes. But when we mechanically smear electrons on such a geometric pattern, there are no problems with current flow...
All natural objects, such as foliage, bird wings, snowflakes, trees, form such a structure:

The only thing they have not to be similar to a galaxy is a circle.
With the circle we get this:

or this:

Thus, in nature, everything is already there, for example, in the wings of birds, all that need to do is to wave them properly (add this circle) and the process will start.
However, these ramifications are not as simple as they might seem at first glance.
We think it's just a combination of crossbars:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz
Here is the rune algiz is an example of such a branching, it is the same as one leaf in nature:

Just branching?
No, the process is not so simple, the true nature of the branching process can be seen here:
https://youtu.be/7Kzwa1gCpHg
__________________
 

Last edited by Bugfly; 11-13-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #793  
Old 11-13-2018, 08:03 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

It's at the end of the video where he shows his own little copper flying saucer and then talks about flipping the incoming counter-spacial energy field.

Now this video is something to ponder.
The illusion of gravity is a result of counter-spacial dielectric energy moving at billions of times the speed of light, which is why we have failed to recognize that it exists, even though a magnet is the lens which focus this scattered energy field just as the lens of a magnifying glass focuses the scattered rays of the sun.

Counterspace appears to be a dielectric disassociated mass of energy which is everywhere all around us. It's there unrecognized because it's moving at billions of times the speed of light and because it is a dielectric energy field it produces a repulsion or pushing in almost all forms of mass because almost all matter has some dielectric properties, and it also penetrates all matter without resistance but when it encounters a dielectric material, or matter which is organized, it can be slowed and it is this slowing of the speeding counter spacial energy field that results in magnetism and or weight or both. Now obviously the more you can do that then the stronger the magnetic field should be, and or, the greater an object should weigh.

Counter space is energy which is fundamentally invisible and undetectable except by experimental proof and through the manifestation of the dielectric center point of the magnetic field which is a focused condensed form of this hyper-velocity energy field. Counter space is the Zero Point energy field. It is where all the energy of Universe comes from and where it goes back in to.

The lead to the video is the discussion about how a copper tube and magnet are really showing us that the weight of mass is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing).

Wheeler isn't saying that a magnet moving across or through a closed circuit doesn't have an effect, rather he's trying to draw our attention to the fact that the effect shows us something else.

What is it showing us then? When the magnet falls through the copper tube the weight measured by the scale is less than when the magnet and tube are at rest. If both tube and magnet are weighed individually their combined weight is the same as if both were resting together on the scale. Yet when the magnet is dropped through the copper tube there is a measured change in the total weight. Now is that logical? One might think that the weight would remain unchanged since the magnet is merely transferring it's weight to the copper tube via an induction?

Well no you say because the magnet isn't touching anything, it's just creating an eddy current in the copper tube, and so it's just like a magnet passing through a wire: There's no addition of the weight of the magnet itself to the electrical circuit right?

Weight is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing) of the mass itself.

Any mass at rest is a mass being subjected to a moving dielectric energy field and it's that moving field which can create weight and thus the illusion of gravity. It is the relative movement of energy which creates weight, and on earth the relative movement induces weight. The manifestation of a magnetic field in a dielectric or in an organized mass such as a magnet is evidence for another energy moving through the mass. In the demonstration a moving magnetic mass demonstrates an ability to change it's relative weight from when it was at rest. Thus the idea here is to show you that when the mass moves relative to a closed circuit (copper tube) it's relative weight is changed. In other words, you're weight is the product of a moving energy and what this video is attempting to prove to you is that this hyper spacial field of energy is what is moving when you're standing still on the surface of earth.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-13-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #794  
Old 11-13-2018, 09:06 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

It's at the end of the video where he shows his own little copper flying saucer and then talks about flipping the incoming counter-spacial energy field.

Now this video is something to ponder.
The illusion of gravity is a result of counter-spacial dielectric energy moving at billions of times the speed of light, which is why we have failed to recognize that it exists, even though a magnet is the lens which focus this scattered energy field just as the lens of a magnifying glass focuses the scattered rays of the sun.

Counterspace appears to be a dielectric disassociated mass of energy which is everywhere all around us. It's there unrecognized because it's moving at billions of times the speed of light and because it is a dielectric energy field it produces a repulsion or pushing in almost all forms of mass because almost all matter has some dielectric properties, and it also penetrates all matter without resistance but when it encounters a dielectric material, or matter which is organized, it can be slowed and it is this slowing of the speeding counter spacial energy field that results in magnetism and or weight or both. Now obviously the more you can do that then the stronger the magnetic field should be, and or, the greater an object should weigh.

Counter space is energy which is fundamentally invisible and undetectable except by experimental proof and through the manifestation of the dielectric center point of the magnetic field which is a focused condensed form of this hyper-velocity energy field. Counter space is the Zero Point energy field. It is where all the energy of Universe comes from and where it goes back in to.

The lead to the video is the discussion about how a copper tube and magnet are really showing us that the weight of mass is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing).

Wheeler isn't saying that a magnet moving across or through a closed circuit doesn't have an effect, rather he's trying to draw our attention to the fact that the effect shows us something else.

What is it showing us then? When the magnet falls through the copper tube the weight measured by the scale is less than when the magnet and tube are at rest. If both tube and magnet are weighed individually their combined weight is the same as if both were resting together on the scale. Yet when the magnet is dropped through the copper tube there is a measured change in the total weight. Now is that logical? One might think that the weight would remain unchanged since the magnet is merely transferring it's weight to the copper tube via an induction?

Well no you say because the magnet isn't touching anything, it's just creating an eddy current in the copper tube, and so it's just like a magnet passing through a wire: There's no addition of the weight of the magnet itself to the electrical circuit right?

Weight is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing) of the mass itself.

Any mass at rest is a mass being subjected to a moving dielectric energy field and it's that moving field which can create weight and thus the illusion of gravity. It is the relative movement of energy which creates weight, and on earth the relative movement induces weight. The manifestation of a magnetic field in a dielectric or in an organized mass such as a magnet is evidence for another energy moving through the mass. In the demonstration a moving magnetic mass demonstrates an ability to change it's relative weight from when it was at rest. Thus the idea here is to show you that when the mass moves relative to a closed circuit (copper tube) it's relative weight is changed. In other words, you're weight is the product of a moving energy and what this video is attempting to prove to you is that this hyper spacial field of energy is what is moving when you're standing still on the surface of earth.
the magnet is still falling, so...
when the magnet is falling through the copper you will measure a mass that is more than the copper tube, but less than the copper tube and the magnet.
same thing would happen if it were a tube of water with something sinking.
the reason is that it is falling, just not full speed.
nothing special is going on with this at all.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #795  
Old 11-14-2018, 03:34 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
same thing would happen if it were a tube of water with something sinking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerUbHmuY04


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #796  
Old 11-14-2018, 04:08 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
I stopped watching a korean drama to see that...
it was a fun video, but no weight scales
not sure what you were getting at either,
back to Love O2O
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #797  
Old 11-14-2018, 05:31 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

It's at the end of the video where he shows his own little copper flying saucer and then talks about flipping the incoming counter-spacial energy field.

Now this video is something to ponder.
The illusion of gravity is a result of counter-spacial dielectric energy moving at billions of times the speed of light, which is why we have failed to recognize that it exists, even though a magnet is the lens which focus this scattered energy field just as the lens of a magnifying glass focuses the scattered rays of the sun.

Counterspace appears to be a dielectric disassociated mass of energy which is everywhere all around us. It's there unrecognized because it's moving at billions of times the speed of light and because it is a dielectric energy field it produces a repulsion or pushing in almost all forms of mass because almost all matter has some dielectric properties, and it also penetrates all matter without resistance but when it encounters a dielectric material, or matter which is organized, it can be slowed and it is this slowing of the speeding counter spacial energy field that results in magnetism and or weight or both. Now obviously the more you can do that then the stronger the magnetic field should be, and or, the greater an object should weigh.

Counter space is energy which is fundamentally invisible and undetectable except by experimental proof and through the manifestation of the dielectric center point of the magnetic field which is a focused condensed form of this hyper-velocity energy field. Counter space is the Zero Point energy field. It is where all the energy of Universe comes from and where it goes back in to.

The lead to the video is the discussion about how a copper tube and magnet are really showing us that the weight of mass is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing).

Wheeler isn't saying that a magnet moving across or through a closed circuit doesn't have an effect, rather he's trying to draw our attention to the fact that the effect shows us something else.

What is it showing us then? When the magnet falls through the copper tube the weight measured by the scale is less than when the magnet and tube are at rest. If both tube and magnet are weighed individually their combined weight is the same as if both were resting together on the scale. Yet when the magnet is dropped through the copper tube there is a measured change in the total weight. Now is that logical? One might think that the weight would remain unchanged since the magnet is merely transferring it's weight to the copper tube via an induction?

Well no you say because the magnet isn't touching anything, it's just creating an eddy current in the copper tube, and so it's just like a magnet passing through a wire: There's no addition of the weight of the magnet itself to the electrical circuit right?

Weight is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing) of the mass itself.

Any mass at rest is a mass being subjected to a moving dielectric energy field and it's that moving field which can create weight and thus the illusion of gravity. It is the relative movement of energy which creates weight, and on earth the relative movement induces weight. The manifestation of a magnetic field in a dielectric or in an organized mass such as a magnet is evidence for another energy moving through the mass. In the demonstration a moving magnetic mass demonstrates an ability to change it's relative weight from when it was at rest. Thus the idea here is to show you that when the mass moves relative to a closed circuit (copper tube) it's relative weight is changed. In other words, you're weight is the product of a moving energy and what this video is attempting to prove to you is that this hyper spacial field of energy is what is moving when you're standing still on the surface of earth.
what is weight in your definition?.

how can you tell If a mass is at rest?..
what is a moving dielectric energy field?..
how do "energy" move?..

ever heard of buoyancy?.. maybe I got confused after watching some of his videos where he state something about a boat being pushed by one hand.

what exactly is the point of the video?..

probably the bad thing about wheeler is that he destroys known concept and replaces them with "dielectricity" and "counterspace"..

I'm not a fan of ken wheeler but does he have any "anti-gravity" related experiments videos?.
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 11-14-2018 at 05:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #798  
Old 11-14-2018, 06:39 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
what is weight in your definition?.
Hi Ricards...please allow me to answer...

Weight is a parameter completely dependent/defined by "medium specific".
Example: A ton of steel on ground "weights more" than when moved to the Ocean and lets say we manage through steel wires and a crane on a ship to keep it "floating"...then we add a scale underwater, which lifts it...and it would be LESS than the Ton.

However, no matter whete you get that Ton of Steel...its MASS would NOT change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
How can you tell If a mass is at rest?..
Generally and Realistically looking at it...there is NEVER MASS "at rest" on this Constantly moving planet...
Now...if you wanna start doing like mathematicians do..."considering Earth All movement(S) =Zero"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
what is a moving dielectric energy field?..
First, you must understand what a Dielectric Field is...and WHERE IT "EXISTS".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
and how do "energy" moves?
Energy, just like that does not move...too general...it is a retarded question.

When ENERGY is CONTAINED WITHIN A FIELD, THEN IT MOVES same way an Electric or Magnetic Field moves...
For example: You got hit in the head by a moving CHARGED CAPACITOR...actually you were hit by a "moving energy field"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
ever heard of buoyancy?.. maybe I got confused after watching some of his videos where he state something about a boat being pushed by one hand.

what exactly is the point of the video?..

probably the bad thing about wheeler is that he destroys known concept and replaces them with "dielectricity" and "counterspace"..

I'm not a fan of ken wheeler but does he have any "anti-gravity" related experiments videos?.
Honestly...for you, Ricards, that can not even see a magnetic field generating a partial rotation on the screen of a B&W CRT HORIZONTAL LINE....as it approaches it...would be MUCH HARDER to understand anything else related to Ken's vocabulary....MUCH LESS anything related to Antigravity.

Sincerely


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-14-2018 at 06:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #799  
Old 11-14-2018, 11:34 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 255
well that is so UFOpolitics.. the "expert" in this field.

since you're at it can you reiterate gambier's statement using your answers to my question?..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #800  
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Well like I said in the beginning that this was a video to ponder. What is the medium that the magnet is moving through? What's it telling us? Cut the copper pipe with a slit down the side and then drop the magnet. Breaking the circuit will produce a change where the magnet should register nothing until it lands on the scale. Yet again, you yourself have a magnetic field, a rock has a magnetic field, and what this experiment shows us is that the facts say we too are in a medium. One which is producing a magnetic field in matter and which forms a circuit: Counterspace is the ground as Wheeler has said it was.


If you change the medium, either around or inside an object, then you can alter it's relative weight. OK, so big deal you say huh? A Helium balloon does the same thing. Ah...yes, but you can't take a balloon ride to Mar's now can you? We float in the air with helium because it's a gas and the atmosphere is the medium which is a gas. The medium of gravity/weight is what then? This is what I think Ken is hinting at.

Go back to the Barbury Crop Circle now and the experiments of Chris Hardeman. Look at those UFO's which have three half round balls on the bottom. Now, look at the drawing and explanations from John St. Claire's patents. Do you see correlations in these? The ARV is explained in conventional terms as modifying spacetime and creating an Alcubierre drive and maybe it does but I have my doubts. John St. Claire talked about lowering the speed of light. I suppose that, all things being relative, that when you yourself attach yourself to electricity then light will indeed appear to slow down. Now remember when you're thinking about all this that John St. Claire's work shows us a motional magnetic field and it just so happens it looks almost exactly, or exactly like, the one shown in the Barbury Crop Circle, and of course there's a reason for this and here I Imagine one could think of those first early experiments of counter spinning plates that seems to produce a loss in weight.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; Yesterday at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #801  
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfly View Post
It is ok, Gambeir, the main thing is a dialogue.
In this post I wanted to say that the additional electrons injected by kacher can move relatively freely in the central disk and they are similar to sugar in Julius Summers experiments. The sound of piezodynamics set them in the shape of a cross like shugar in Julius Summers video. After that, the upper and lower disks begin to smear this cross on the plane of the central disk with their rotation. We get a geometric pattern, very similar to what we see in leaves, firs, feathers, etc. If everything is so, then obviously the most problematic part of this device is piezodynamics, because the cross must be created faster than it smeared on the plane of the central disk. Also, due to the asymmetric pinning of the central disk, a cross may not be completely formed, we can get something like a cross, but not a perfect cross.. This may influence the process. I believe that this will need to be somehow avoided, for example, the central disk should be replaced with a finished cross of the desired shape. I'm not sure yet what form it will be, but apparently something like this:

Can't do anything with it but we get nazi black sun:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)
It is also very similar to Helm of Awe or Aegishjalmur:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helm_of_Awe
https://norse-mythology.org/symbols/helm-of-awe/
Aegishjalmur / Helm of Awe (ægishjálmr)
Aegishjalmr/Aegishjalmur, The Helm of Awe Symbol and Its Meaning

Thus, it can be said that the black sun is a one-sided (clockwise) system, and the Helm of Awe is two-sided (both clockwise and counterclockwise) system.
And even more the Helm of Awe is like a galaxy:

This is a multipath spiral, it has a ring (maybe several concentric rings) and several spiral rays.
It is very interesting, because such a configuration cannot be obtained by power sources that create current in conductors. There will be problems with current flow in the nodes. But when we mechanically smear electrons on such a geometric pattern, there are no problems with current flow...
All natural objects, such as foliage, bird wings, snowflakes, trees, form such a structure:

The only thing they have not to be similar to a galaxy is a circle.
With the circle we get this:

or this:

Thus, in nature, everything is already there, for example, in the wings of birds, all that need to do is to wave them properly (add this circle) and the process will start.
However, these ramifications are not as simple as they might seem at first glance.
We think it's just a combination of crossbars:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz
Here is the rune algiz is an example of such a branching, it is the same as one leaf in nature:

Just branching?
No, the process is not so simple, the true nature of the branching process can be seen here:
https://youtu.be/7Kzwa1gCpHg
I'm computing your post and looking for cross correlations to where I'm at in understanding the interaction of Counter Space with the natural world around us looking to find how these can be related to shape and form or action and reaction.

Off hand, I think what you've posted relates directly back to this energetic energy field, which was called counter space by Charles Proteus Steinmetz and others before Einsteinian Science replaced logical deduction in formalized education systems.

Technically a dielectric is supposedly an insulator, and there is some logic to that concept, but it might be a bit of twisted logic as well. A dielectric such as foam insulation is known to slow hyper-velocity energies.

See "Measurement" of dielectric absorption. The measurement of a dielectric absorption rate reminds me of the Alexey because of it's issue of having to sit and wait before it can work again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric_absorption

Hmmm.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfly View Post
I believe that this will need to be somehow avoided, for example, the central disk should be replaced with a finished cross of the desired shape. I'm not sure yet what form it will be, but apparently something like this:
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; Yesterday at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #802  
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
This is also very interesting material because for one thing, how does anyone come up specific designs, and then somehow has that design related to other specifics such as invincibility in battle as the Aegishjalmr and then connect that to "spell casting" in order to confer the ability to blind others to the visible, thus creating invisibility, or to make them forget, or to teleport oneself somewhere?

I mean what are we actually looking at with these so-called mythological symbols? We are talking here about stuff that was recorded in or around 1,200 years after the death of Christ, and we have to remember that the only real reason anyone knows or even cares about these artifacts is because the Nazi's were obsessed with this kind of thing, and frankly it's no wonder given what these symbols were said to confer on the wearer, but what are we really looking at?

It seems to me that it is highly unlikely these designs are accidental, it also seems highly unlikely that such creations come out of people whose every waking hour was consumed with the basics of mere survival, and so they have to come from somewhere's else wouldn't ya think? Now just looking at them they are suggestive of originating from another more advanced civilization. Either alien or a higher civilization that preceded the present.

If we make that assumption then what can they offer us given that we have no knowledge of what they were originally about?


", if the Aegishjalmr did work via seidr, it would have been of a form of which we no longer have any knowledge."


https://mythologian.net/aegishjalmr-...ymbol-meaning/


Now the interesting part is how the design is connected to having qualities which the Vikings then attached their own language to in order to create so called spirit spell casting which includes the following:

"Invisibility and Other Gifts"
"Invisibility is perhaps the aspect that is least well-known and also the least supported by much of the surviving literature of the age of the Vikings. It is alluded to in later material, when the Aegishjalmr is considered a physical helmet, quite unlike what was imagined in its first iterations.
[adinserter [adinserter block=”8"]t descriptions and pictures are non-existent and one can only surmise from the material that it was shaped to a point, much like the hats wizards and witches were supposed to have worn. Pointed hats were always associated with improvement of mental acuity and prowess; in fact, the ‘dunce’s hats’ that children were forced to wear in school were shaped such for that very reason."

Now this Dunce Cap part and the Wizard /Wise/Scholarly Intelligent part to this is also especially interesting because it is so connected to the work of Phillip Callahan on insect communication. Again from the same link.
Homeopathic Resonances and ORMUS
Cavendish Physics Laboratory is where Brian Josephson is doing his Mind-Matter Unification Project
Brian Josephson's home page


"Richard Wagner’s Ring Cycle (Der Ring des Nibelungen) takes the idea to fantastic extremes with an Aegishjalmr named Tarnhelm conferring upon its wearer the ability to not only become invisible, but shape-shift and even teleport."
https://mythologian.net/aegishjalmr-...ymbol-meaning/

Superconductivity in biological organism's.

"In a normal material, electrons moving through the lattice encounter resistance from defects, impurities, and lattice vibrations. A superconductor is a material in which electrons flow without experiencing any resistance. A mathematical theory has been developed (BCS theory) that explains superconductivity on the basis of pairing of some of the free electrons to form Cooper pairs (50)."

"Superconductivity was generally thought to be a phenomenon associated only with metals at temperatures below about 20°K. Beginning in the mid-1960's, however, theoreticians predicted the existence of room temperature superconductivity in organic materials, including long-chain polymers (51, 52), and sandwiches consisting of conducting films and an insulating layer (53, 54). In the early 1970's experimental evidence for superconductivity in organic solids was reported. "

Summary



"The present evidence suggests that, in addition to its unique properties, tissue exhibits essentially all the solid-state properties of ordinary materials. Since the techniques needed to study impure, inhomogeneous, and wet materials are largely developed, it is not surprising that metals or plastics are much more studied than brain or lung tissue. Despite this, the door has been opened enough to reveal the existence of solid-state properties of tissue that may explain the reaction of living organisms to electromagnetic fields (EMFs1), and may even provide the physical basis of the phenomena that are unique to living organisms."

https://web.archive.org/web/20040503...EL4/Super.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20040513...L4/Part34.html


Homeopathic Resonances and ORMUS

" ORMUS elements are superconductors at room temperature. They can be concentrated out of water by using magnetic levitation. ORMUS/water concentrates weigh slightly less than water, have an oily feel and a pleasant sweet taste. They can be further concentrated to the point where they have the consistency of motor oil and have quite a sweet taste.

Another scientist, Dr. Philip Callahan, has published several papers and books on phenomena which appear to be related to Dr. Benveniste's experiments with electromagnetic resonance information communication. Specifically his research relates to some of the unexplained senses of insects."
Homeopathic Resonances and ORMUS
"There are a couple of quotes from this paper which suggest that the principles that Dr. Callahan has discovered might be common to many living systems:

"The occurrence of nonlinear coherent lines in breath at body temperature leads one to the conclusion that coherent radiations, especially from complex scatter frequencies, are a part of the mechanism of self organizing biological system and occur as readily, under the right conditions, in the tubules of the blood vessels and at cellular levels, especially in the visible region as shown by Popp(17), and others. A summary of elegant work based on coherence in self organizing living systems is given in the symposium "Synergic et Coherence dans les Systems Biologiques."(18) Work on coherent information and energy transfer mechanisms is a new and exciting area for research into the mysteries of self organizing biological systems, and it is the scent coupling of energy from organic molecules to insect dielectric antennae forms in the infrared region that gives great insight into how such coherent systems work. It is imperative that researchers in this field answer criticism from those who are convinced that coherence does not occur at room temperatures in living systems."
____________________

"That coherent infrared is available for insect communication systems there is and it is also available in both the visible and infrared portions of the spectrum for utilization in self organizing biological systems(17), and it is for this reason that my work reinforces other work on coherent energy coupling mechanisms in living systems.

Once this concept of coherent energy coupling in self organizing systems is thoroughly understood, it is predictable that the generation of coherent signals in the UV (virus and membrane dimensions) visible and infrared (cell, organells and insect antennae dimensions) can be utilized to resonate to the biological antenna in order to control disease organisms or reverse cancerous conditions. It might even be possible to resonate to the form of the AIDS virus in the 0.1 mm region, which is the dimension of most virus, and reverse the fatal signals of that small "living" antenna, or to put it in more poetic terms 'find God in little things.'
"
THE ENIGMA OF THE TOWERS
http://whale.to/b/callahan.html

Solar energy - The nature of natural and ''EWEC'' solar collectors
http://www.fastonline.org/CD3WD_40/C...EN/B1167_5.HTM

Phillip Callahan: Most of the links on this PDF are dead but not all of them.
http://oscillatorium.com/sitebuilder...nnas091016.pdf
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old Today, 03:28 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 590
Responding here to the issue of elektret's in the Karl Schappeller Device mentioned in the Alexey Replication Thread from the below link.
An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications
http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by robur View Post
Karl Schappeller Device-That is not just a dried bee's wax - that is an elektret in a conductible casing.

You have to put it inyo casing because wax is very brittle. Perhaps something else could be used to be more sturdy
Yes, and now we are getting some where most likely and so that's very interesting because of the properties of an electret.

Now from Wikipedia;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electret_microphone:
The electret microphone is a type of electrostatic capacitor-based microphone, which eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

An electret is a stable dielectric material with a permanently embedded static electric dipole moment (which, due to the high resistance and chemical stability of the material, will not decay for hundreds of years). Electret eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

Electrets are commonly made by first melting a suitable dielectric material such as a plastic or wax that contains polar molecules, and then allowing it to re-solidify in a powerful electrostatic field. The polar molecules of the dielectric align themselves to the direction of the electrostatic field, producing a permanent electrostatic "bias". Modern electret microphones use PTFE plastic, either in film or solute form, to form the electret.

Electret materials have been known since the 1920s and were proposed as condenser microphone elements several times, but they were considered impractical until the foil electret type was invented at Bell Laboratories in 1961 by James West and Gerhard Sessler, using a thin metallized Teflon foil.


"Superconductivity was generally thought to be a phenomenon associated only with metals at temperatures below about 20°K. Beginning in the mid-1960's, however, theoreticians predicted the existence of room temperature superconductivity in organic materials, including long-chain polymers (51, 52), and sandwiches consisting of conducting films and an insulating layer (53, 54). In the early 1970's experimental evidence for superconductivity in organic solids was reported. "
https://web.archive.org/web/20040503...EL4/Super.html

Good room temperature dielectrics also include quartz and sapphire.
http://www.electrogrip.com/Egrip2013...iples7faq2.pdf
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; Today at 03:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old Today, 04:13 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 336
I have made Electret elements from paraffin wax and acrylic plastic.
it is not hard to find an insulator that works.

my favorite idea that I never tried is to do it to an entire roll of coax cable (solid insulator type, and might be harder to find lately as it is more pricey to make and looses more signal than foam or spiral insulator types). charge it to voltage, then Just pass it through heat at one point while the cable is vertical, moving the cable at the correct speed so you don't under heat it or burn it. You should get lots of power out for how much it costs to make and how much room the thing takes up.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #805  
Old Today, 05:41 AM
robur robur is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Responding here to the issue of elektret's in the Karl Schappeller Device mentioned in the Alexey Replication Thread from the below link.
An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications
http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf



Yes, and now we are getting some where most likely and so that's very interesting because of the properties of an electret.

Now from Wikipedia;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electret_microphone:
The electret microphone is a type of electrostatic capacitor-based microphone, which eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

An electret is a stable dielectric material with a permanently embedded static electric dipole moment (which, due to the high resistance and chemical stability of the material, will not decay for hundreds of years). Electret eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

Electrets are commonly made by first melting a suitable dielectric material such as a plastic or wax that contains polar molecules, and then allowing it to re-solidify in a powerful electrostatic field. The polar molecules of the dielectric align themselves to the direction of the electrostatic field, producing a permanent electrostatic "bias". Modern electret microphones use PTFE plastic, either in film or solute form, to form the electret.

Electret materials have been known since the 1920s and were proposed as condenser microphone elements several times, but they were considered impractical until the foil electret type was invented at Bell Laboratories in 1961 by James West and Gerhard Sessler, using a thin metallized Teflon foil.


"Superconductivity was generally thought to be a phenomenon associated only with metals at temperatures below about 20°K. Beginning in the mid-1960's, however, theoreticians predicted the existence of room temperature superconductivity in organic materials, including long-chain polymers (51, 52), and sandwiches consisting of conducting films and an insulating layer (53, 54). In the early 1970's experimental evidence for superconductivity in organic solids was reported. "
https://web.archive.org/web/20040503...EL4/Super.html

Good room temperature dielectrics also include quartz and sapphire.
http://www.electrogrip.com/Egrip2013...iples7faq2.pdf


Sapphire is a precious gemstone. For dialectic you could find a cheaper material unless you have a million dollars to waste


Quartz is very good for piezo. But if you smell Quartz for Elektret you get glass as a result and I am not sure that be any good since original atomic structure of quartz as a crystal will break as a result of smelting
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Bugfly's Avatar
Bugfly Bugfly is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 34
Gambeir, While I read everything you told me, especially about the Dielectric absorption and Superconductivity in biological organism's, I suddenly realized that there is no electric current there, interaction is transmitted without it. I'll try to explain. For some analogy of what is actually happening, you need to turn to work by Edward Leedskalnin. Here it is: Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current
Quote:
The invention of an electron came by a tricky method in using electricity in a vacuum tube. Normally whether it be a generator or a battery, the positive terminal will have to be connected to the negative terminal, but in the vacuum tube two batteries with different strength were used, the smaller battery was connected normally, but the larger battery’s negative terminal was connected to the smaller battery’s negative terminal, and the positive terminal was left alone. That connection gave the negative terminal a double dose of strength, and so it became hotter and could push more. It was called cathode and the positive terminal anode. And the electricity that passed from the cathode to the anode was called electrons.
Until now, I did not understand what Ed wanted to say. It's simple, forget all that Ed wrote before this moment. Just keep in mind that the Edward magnetic field is a counter-motion of some two streams of two different particles. Well, he called them the northern and southern magnets. Actually they are not magnets at all. It is only important for us that there are two different streams, counter flows.
Now you need to realize that electrons are not these particles, electrons are a combination of these particles. If one stream is twice the other, particles called northern magnets more than particles called southern magnets, then if these two streams produce something, then it will be unbalanced, there will be more particles of one type than other. This unbalanced thing was called an electron.
I hope up to this point, everything seems to be clear. It was always clear.
Now We turn to incomprehensible matter.
Simple question: "When are electrons formed from northern and southern magnets?"
When does this happen?
Up to a certain point, these are northern and southern magnets, and after that electrons.
Where is this point?
Alexey Chekurkov’s device will now appear in a completely new way.
Well, the transition point from the south and north magnets to the electrons is a current flowing.
Before the circuit is closed and current flows, there is an electric field. Notice that the electric field is invisible, but we see the electric current, for example, we see it as a spark. So the visible part is the combined north and south magnets, these are electrons for example.
Now to the device Alexey. In Russian, Alexey is criticized for being a charlatan, because his contacts do not spark. As we know, any current flowing through rubbing contacts causes a spark. Look at the drill, for example. Alexey has nothing like that. Why? Because there is no short circuit, there is insufficient voltage to skip a spark. There is still need to pay attention to such a thing. When there is no short circuit, for example between capacitor plates, but the electric field exists, it flows through the entire volume between the plates. When breakdown occurs and current flows, the entire electric field is localized in this current. In general, the device of Alexey is the interaction of the so called northern and southern magnets throughout the volume between the upper and lower disks. These are two streams, there are still two of them.
Ufopolitics has an excellent illustration on this topic: https://youtu.be/kpAb8vfah0c
Here we see that the magnetic field is not closed in a circuit, a magnetic circuit without a closed core.
A single magnet does not close this circuit. But if we have iron filings, they close, that is why it looks different.
And the most interesting thing.

These purple formations are actually invisible. They were discovered indirectly, and then painted like this.
What are they? Of course, these are counter flows of northern and southern magnets. And they do not form a current, which is why they are invisible. But where do they meet? They meet in the central ring here:

and this central ring is visible, it means that current flows there.
By the way, the trees have these rings inside the trunk:

And by the way there is a very interesting proof of the existence of these two streams.
Exploding soda cans: https://youtu.be/AXOa66-k9MA
Why is the soda cans pinched in the center?
I guess the guys in the video gave the wrong explanation: https://youtu.be/d2TDXKfBaMQ
The reason is precisely these two streams.
A coin experiment at the end looks even more interesting:

And now go to the coin, which is similar to the central disk of the Alexei device.
It is shrinks!!!
This means that there is a process of interaction between these two streams of northern and southern magnets across the entire surface of the coin. What does Alex do in his device? He intervenes in this process. He rotates outer disks.
It is already obvious that these two streams of northern and southern magnets actually rotate.
Their mutual rotation leads to the shrink of the coin. And now let's imagine that Alexey changes the angular velocity of rotation of these flows. That is why all this is happening.
And about the Dielectric absorption? Why is this happen? I think you now know the answer, because it happens with electrons, not with northern and southern magnets. The charge changes due to a change of something in the capacitors dielectric, it is a kind of central disc in the Alexei Chekurkov device, It is necessary, of course, to look at the molecular structure of the dielectric, but apparently this structure somehow prevents proportional mixing of northern and southern magnets...
Bad with regards to Alexey's device that he discovered how to create an asymmetry leading to a takeoff, but apparently this system is not self-sustaining, like a galactic spiral. And it would be interesting to make a self-sustaining system...
__________________
 

Last edited by Bugfly; Today at 11:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vehicle, drawing, provided, thought, technical, forum, began, assumptions, mccandish, reproduction, acquired, alien, mark, post, deductions, deduce, process, long, labored, attempting, years, war, form, global, concepts

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers