Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube REGISTER NOW*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-09-2017, 11:37 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET-Power View Post
That single cable and ground to the pancake coil in the dielectric video and LEDs was truly something SPECIAL!

Great Work Man!

Thanks,
yeah who doesn't like flashing lights?

I like your enthusiasm


the top and bottom coils, need to resonate at the same frequency, so they become part of the same field. I adjust the resonant frequency, by putting a variable capacitor parallel to one of the coils (the coil with the higher resonant frequency). This added capacitance, lowers the resonant frequency.

To be clear about the capacitor, the windings, are the plates.
To get more gain, would mean raising the voltage, by using larger voltage pulses.

More gain, is not only due to voltage, but also to the plate area, and the closeness of the plates. The plates, are the windings. So, if you would use flat wires, or foil, as a winding, and if you make shure the windings are really close. it would give a better gain.

I found, the smaller the better. I've build some coils with 0,75mm2 Speaker wire. But its not ideal. I've also made a coil out of aluminum foil, and plastic flower wrapping foil. (that was a hell of a job!) that worked good. but then you have the problem of how to put the coil into resonance (or how to put 2 coils in resonance around another coil). Not very practical.

Another gain factor, is the dielectric medium between the windings. As in a capacitor it works best, when a dielectric material is between the plates. You could use glue, or candle wax.

For me it was glue (cyanoacrylaat). But it was just to fixate the windings.

So, plate area, voltage, distance between the windings, dielectric material.

I tried to make the coils as equal as possible. but they weren't perfect. And Tuning, is a dynamic thing. It depends on the setup. there is also capacitance between the bifilar coils. I have a osciloscoop to see the signal, and the voltage rise. but you could use neon bulbs (those small ones) as they light brightly up, when connected to a coil in resonance (yes single wire again).
__________________
 

Last edited by evostars; 04-09-2017 at 11:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 04-09-2017, 11:58 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputins View Post
It is funny that while Tesla invented the Bifilar coil, it seems that he hasn’t really specified on where, how or for what application it is really intended for except to say as per the patent, “Coil for Electromagnets”. So that leaves it open for broad speculation.
Indeed.
And, I wouldn't know why to use a bifilar pancake coil as an electromagnet...
It seems its more like a transformer. Transforming short current pulses, into magneto dielectric longitudinal waves
__________________
 

Last edited by evostars; 04-10-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,464
Pancake electro magnet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
Indeed.
And, I wouldn't know why to use a bifilar pancake coil as an electromagnet...
It seems its more like a transformer. Transforming short current pulses, into magneto dielectric longitudinal waves
Tesla sold that patent to Westinghouse, and Westinghouse manufactured the "Scrapyard Magnet". The large gauge pancake coil sat over a ferrite disk, and was magnetized by a pulse from a large capacitor. The coil was reverse pulsed and the scrap dropped. The magnet was powered by a 6 volt lead acid battery, and picked tons of metal up for practically nothing. The other kind of electro-magnet would need to plug into a wall outlet and would run a large electric bill up.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-10-2017 at 12:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-10-2017, 07:58 AM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
Tesla sold that patent to Westinghouse, and Westinghouse manufactured the "Scrapyard Magnet". The large gauge pancake coil sat over a ferrite disk, and was magnetized by a pulse from a large capacitor. The coil was reverse pulsed and the scrap dropped. The magnet was powered by a 6 volt lead acid battery, and picked tons of metal up for practically nothing. The other kind of electro-magnet would need to plug into a wall outlet and would run a large electric bill up.
interesting indeed, thanks for sharing.
now i see the resemblance with your hexnut experiment. do they let go if you pulse them with a reverse current?

to make the scrapyard magnet work, there should be a ferrite disk above, around and inside the center of the coil. the scrap metal would close the magnetic loop. (like the hexnuts surrounds the pulsed wire).
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
interesting indeed, thanks for sharing.
now i see the resemblance with your hexnut experiment. do they let go if you pulse them with a reverse current?

to make the scrapyard magnet work, there should be a ferrite disk above, around and inside the center of the coil. the scrap metal would close the magnetic loop. (like the hexnuts surrounds the pulsed wire).
@evostars,

Yes, a reverse pulse will unlock the Hex nuts. Have a look at this video by Robert Murray-Smith if you haven't already seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZzosuvfvE4

The bifilar and single wire double strength test with the iron nail core needs to be done like this: First, the bifilar needs a preliminary "Ring Pulse" to shock the coil into resonance which cancels the self inductance; Then, a second locking pulse will penetrate the ferrite core with no magnetic field interference and act as the single wire does, except focused to the center.

Shocking the single wire coil results in a storage of power in the coil windings as a magnetic field, and this field blocks any further pulse from reaching the ferrite core.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-10-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-10-2017, 02:02 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
As I said raising the voltage would raise the gain.
I have tested this. Untill now i used a 11,68Vdc powersupply to pulse the center coil. and as a result I got 950Vdc in my capacitors, within 2 seconds.

The enenrgy stored in a capacitor is related to the square of the voltage.

I now used a 19Vdc 4,5A labtop powersupply. and with the same setup, the voltage went to 1500Vdc. my meter has a rating of 1000V but it worked fine, but it might be off.

the input voltage goes up with 62% but the output energy is up with 150%.
I have to do more measurements (input current change) So I cant make conclusions.

But its clear a raise in the pulse voltage results in a lot more energy in the capacitors.

Very interesting and inspiring.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-10-2017, 09:44 PM
ET-Power's Avatar
ET-Power ET-Power is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
Thanks,
yeah who doesn't like flashing lights?

I like your enthusiasm


the top and bottom coils, need to resonate at the same frequency, so they become part of the same field. I adjust the resonant frequency, by putting a variable capacitor parallel to one of the coils (the coil with the higher resonant frequency). This added capacitance, lowers the resonant frequency.

To be clear about the capacitor, the windings, are the plates.
To get more gain, would mean raising the voltage, by using larger voltage pulses.

More gain, is not only due to voltage, but also to the plate area, and the closeness of the plates. The plates, are the windings. So, if you would use flat wires, or foil, as a winding, and if you make shure the windings are really close. it would give a better gain.

I found, the smaller the better. I've build some coils with 0,75mm2 Speaker wire. But its not ideal. I've also made a coil out of aluminum foil, and plastic flower wrapping foil. (that was a hell of a job!) that worked good. but then you have the problem of how to put the coil into resonance (or how to put 2 coils in resonance around another coil). Not very practical.

Another gain factor, is the dielectric medium between the windings. As in a capacitor it works best, when a dielectric material is between the plates. You could use glue, or candle wax.

For me it was glue (cyanoacrylaat). But it was just to fixate the windings.

So, plate area, voltage, distance between the windings, dielectric material.

I tried to make the coils as equal as possible. but they weren't perfect. And Tuning, is a dynamic thing. It depends on the setup. there is also capacitance between the bifilar coils. I have a osciloscoop to see the signal, and the voltage rise. but you could use neon bulbs (those small ones) as they light brightly up, when connected to a coil in resonance (yes single wire again).
Thank you for the clarity and information shared!

I have yet to be able to tune coils/tank circuits into resonance because I do not have a function generator or frequency counter.

I attempt to tune them as best as possible by playing around with varying capacitance first in mF, then μF, then nF, and then in pF. It's definitely not the best, I look forward to getting the fancy tools soon so I can actually dial it in much more accurately and in much less time.
__________________
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-10-2017, 09:45 PM
ET-Power's Avatar
ET-Power ET-Power is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
Tesla sold that patent to Westinghouse, and Westinghouse manufactured the "Scrapyard Magnet". The large gauge pancake coil sat over a ferrite disk, and was magnetized by a pulse from a large capacitor. The coil was reverse pulsed and the scrap dropped. The magnet was powered by a 6 volt lead acid battery, and picked tons of metal up for practically nothing. The other kind of electro-magnet would need to plug into a wall outlet and would run a large electric bill up.
Thanks for this, didn't know about him selling to Westinghouse and them using them in scrapyard EM's.

Thanks!
__________________
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-10-2017, 09:47 PM
ET-Power's Avatar
ET-Power ET-Power is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
As I said raising the voltage would raise the gain.
I have tested this. Untill now i used a 11,68Vdc powersupply to pulse the center coil. and as a result I got 950Vdc in my capacitors, within 2 seconds.

The enenrgy stored in a capacitor is related to the square of the voltage.

I now used a 19Vdc 4,5A labtop powersupply. and with the same setup, the voltage went to 1500Vdc. my meter has a rating of 1000V but it worked fine, but it might be off.

the input voltage goes up with 62% but the output energy is up with 150%.
I have to do more measurements (input current change) So I cant make conclusions.

But its clear a raise in the pulse voltage results in a lot more energy in the capacitors.

Very interesting and inspiring.
STELLAR ! ! ! !
__________________
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-10-2017, 10:06 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET-Power View Post
Thank you for the clarity and information shared!

I have yet to be able to tune coils/tank circuits into resonance because I do not have a function generator or frequency counter.

I attempt to tune them as best as possible by playing around with varying capacitance first in mF, then μF, then nF, and then in pF. It's definitely not the best, I look forward to getting the fancy tools soon so I can actually dial it in much more accurately and in much less time.
Remember, the most fancy tool you need, is your mind. You can find the rest of the tools cheap, if you look around. alibaba.com can provide a lot. like the function generator i use. And ask around, if anybody has an old working osciloscope, they are cheap, but they do the trick. As long as you can see what the signal is doing, you can learn a lot from it. It doesnt need to be expensive or new, as long as it provides your brain with information.

Old (AM) radios have variable capacitors in them, they are very handy with tuning. The bifilar coils you see in my video's are tuned with around 250pF depending on the setup...

A gibson les paul, and a Marshall amplifier, do not create great music. Its the artists heart and mind.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 04-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Sputins's Avatar
Sputins Sputins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 471
Oliver Nichelson

Back in 2006 at the ExtraOrdinary Science Conference, Oliver Nichelson presented on the topic of Tesla's fuel-less Generator.



While I have no real comments concerning the fuel-less generator, during Oliver’s 2006 presentation he covers the Tesla Bifilar* Coil, and shares some of his findings.

Because of the self-capacity of the bifilar coil, for the same diameter coil (or form factor) the self-resonant frequency of the bifilar is about half that of the single wound coil. So the chat here shows the RO of the single wound coil being 3.5Mhz and the bifilar coil 1.5Mhz.



The most interesting aspect is the voltage gain… The voltage gain of the bifilar coil is about nine (9) times that of the single wound coil. Oliver says for a single layer coil, the voltage gain is always about nine times as much (900%), no matter the form factor. (Flat spiral or tubular form)



Of course back in the day, capacitors were called condensers because it was believed that they condense the Aether. - So Oliver calls the bifilar coil an “Active Condenser”

Carl Linde came with a Bifilar Coiled, self-cooling device…



*(When I type Bifilar, I also mean series connected, the end of the first winding is connected the beginning of the second).

So I’ll insert the screen shots later tonight, for now here is a .pdf of Oliver’s work, which contains some info on the Bifilar coil…

http://energythic.com/usercontent/3/....Nicholson.pdf

Sputins
__________________
"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Last edited by Sputins; 04-11-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42  
Old 04-11-2017, 05:39 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputins View Post

Oliver Nichelson

The most interesting aspect is the voltage gain… The voltage gain of the bifilar coil is about nine (9) times that of the single wound coil. Oliver says for a single layer coil, the voltage gain is always about nine times as much (900%), no matter the form factor. (Flat spiral or tubular form)

Of course back in the day..........................

Sputins

Back in the day did he have a proof of concept device that we can
point to? Or is this PDF a proof? It is nice to hear that the coil can do so
many things but is there any experiment that we can do to learn from?

Hearsay is something to start with, then we must back up the idea
with some sort of hands on testing. Bifilar coils are many things it seems.

Maybe even a refrigerator? Can you compress what you have gathered
from these ideas into a reasonable statement? Thx Sput

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-11-2017, 10:05 AM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
Quote:

So I’ll insert the screen shots later tonight, for now here is a .pdf of Oliver’s work, which contains some info on the Bifilar coil…

http://energythic.com/usercontent/3/....Nicholson.pdf

Sputins
interesting document. thanks for sharing.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Sputins's Avatar
Sputins Sputins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post

Back in the day did he have a proof of concept device that we can
point to? Or is this PDF a proof? It is nice to hear that the coil can do so
many things but is there any experiment that we can do to learn from?

Hearsay is something to start with, then we must back up the idea
with some sort of hands on testing. Bifilar coils are many things it seems.

Maybe even a refrigerator? Can you compress what you have gathered
from these ideas into a reasonable statement? Thx Sput

Hi Brother Michael & all.

I'm not sure of any proof of concept device that one can point to, except there maybe some hints in that pdf document?

As for testing and experiments with or of the bifilar coil, I think there are still many aspects to learn and to know for sure... I noticed that on the other forum, they can't even agree on the inductance of a bifilar coil V's a single wire wound coil. So doing one's own tests and charts is where the most learning and truth will come from. There are different ways of connecting to two wires as well. .

Given that the TBC produces a much higher voltage gain than a standard coil, we can safely assume the device has its capacity in series with its inductance, to produce a series resonant circuit, since its voltage is at a maximum.

It has been said that there is nothing special about the Tesla Bifilar Coil! Because of its simple elegance in how it is conducted, where it becomes a coils and a capacitors all in one, is actually something pretty marvelous, this from the mind of Tesla.

Is the Tesla Bifiar coil an OU device? No, not of itself, but it may certainly be a component of an OU device or system, IMO.

Stanley Meyer used stainless steel, bifilar wound chokes in his system & also Floyd Sweet made use of them, I believe.

I'm doing some of my own basic tests & experiments myself with this.

I'll say this though, which I haven't seen any results from experiments on as yet (they may already exist somewhere)? But here are two thoughts on applications for the TBC.

1, I would like to see a bifilar coil run as a quarter wave resonant coil, like a standard Tesla Secondary Coil, but analyse the displacement current that's produced from the neutral terminal. As we see a higher voltage resonant rise than a standard coil, it might produce a more pronounced displacement current, as the displacement current is derived from a the rate of change in the dielectric field with and more so with a sharp high voltage gradient. - But it's resonant frequency occurs at a lower frequency than normal, so some loss might be expected which may counter act the HV advantage? (I'll have a crack at this myself soon).

2, With the coils being connected from the end of the first winding, connected to the beginning of the second which gives rise to the additional capacity and likely a change in inductance... If we then connect them back in parallel again, we are back to two parallel coils (lower L) and a lower capacity (C). So if we have a very fast connection and re-connection between the two states of connection, this would give rise to parametric change, of both inductance and capacitance changing at the same time, with respect to time, which might have unique properties for experiments with OU outcomes... (But there are at least two fundamental resonant frequencies here)!

Just some thoughts here only, it may not pan out that way!

Sputins
__________________
"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-11-2017, 01:13 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputins View Post
Hi Brother Michael & all.

I'm not sure of any proof of concept device that one can point to, except there maybe some hints in that pdf document?

As for testing and experiments with or of the bifilar coil, I think there are still many aspects to learn and to know for sure... I noticed that on the other forum, they can't even agree on the inductance of a bifilar coil V's a single wire wound coil. So doing one's own tests and charts is where the most learning and truth will come from. There are different ways of connecting to two wires as well. .

Given that the TBC produces a much higher voltage gain than a standard coil, we can safely assume the device has its capacity in series with its inductance, to produce a series resonant circuit, since its voltage is at a maximum.

It has been said that there is nothing special about the Tesla Bifilar Coil! Because of its simple elegance in how it is conducted, where it becomes a coils and a capacitors all in one, is actually something pretty marvelous, this from the mind of Tesla.

Is the Tesla Bifiar coil an OU device? No, not of itself, but it may certainly be a component of an OU device or system, IMO.

Stanley Meyer used stainless steel, bifilar wound chokes in his system & also Floyd Sweet made use of them, I believe.

I'm doing some of my own basic tests & experiments myself with this.

I'll say this though, which I haven't seen any results from experiments on as yet (they may already exist somewhere)? But here are two thoughts on applications for the TBC.

1, I would like to see a bifilar coil run as a quarter wave resonant coil, like a standard Tesla Secondary Coil, but analyse the displacement current that's produced from the neutral terminal. As we see a higher voltage resonant rise than a standard coil, it might produce a more pronounced displacement current, as the displacement current is derived from a the rate of change in the dielectric field with and more so with a sharp high voltage gradient. - But it's resonant frequency occurs at a lower frequency than normal, so some loss might be expected which may counter act the HV advantage? (I'll have a crack at this myself soon).

2, With the coils being connected from the end of the first winding, connected to the beginning of the second which gives rise to the additional capacity and likely a change in inductance... If we then connect them back in parallel again, we are back to two parallel coils (lower L) and a lower capacity (C). So if we have a very fast connection and re-connection between the two states of connection, this would give rise to parametric change, of both inductance and capacitance changing at the same time, with respect to time, which might have unique properties for experiments with OU outcomes... (But there are at least two fundamental resonant frequencies here)!

Just some thoughts here only, it may not pan out that way!

Sputins
Yes! doing your own research gives the best insights.

For your point 2, I wondered about that. With a simple switch in the connection, you can cancel the magnetic field. If this is used in a bedini type setup, then you can pulse it, create a magnetic field, push/pull a magnet. then when the action becomes unwanted (magnet passes over) you can switch the setup, and cancel the field of the coil. But I never tried this. It sure looks like what bedini's setup is all about. switching the bifilar coil.

Myself, im not interested in moving magnets. I'm more interested in non moving solid state.

The bifilar coil at its resonant frequency produces a dynamic field.

I just did a test, and blew a uf4007 (1A 1000V) diode. It was in the 1500Vdc setup. I was connecting my meter, to the diodes, when it exploded.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg broken didoe.jpg (60.0 KB, 23 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,464
Weaponization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post

Back in the day did he have a proof of concept device that we can
point to? Or is this PDF a proof? It is nice to hear that the coil can do so
many things but is there any experiment that we can do to learn from?

Hearsay is something to start with, then we must back up the idea
with some sort of hands on testing. Bifilar coils are many things it seems.

Maybe even a refrigerator? Can you compress what you have gathered
from these ideas into a reasonable statement? Thx Sput

@BroMikey,

I want to stress that the following comment should be disregarded for apparent reasons: The Tesla serial bifilar pancake coil was suppressed because it served as an EMP directed energy weapon, with top secret classification by the U.S. War Department.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-11-2017, 08:34 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
I made 3 equal bifilar pancake coils, on 3 cd trays, as can be seen in my

I placed them on top of each other, stacked like pancakes. equal distance. then I connected the center coil with a pulse driver. rim negative, center positive. this made the top side north, and bottom side south (compass measured)

The top and bottom coil where connected via the rim, and also connected to ground.

In this setup, when the top and the bottom coil are tuned (placing a capacitor parallel over the coil with the highest resonant frequency, so it dropped in frequency to match the other coil). there was a big resonant voltage rise at both of the centers, of both coils.

In trying to rectify to dc, I noticed the north side, produced much more voltage (pressure).
I then reversed the bottom coil, and placed a slight distance (4mm) between it and the center coil.
Something strange happened. The voltage rise on the south side became higher. and the resonant frequency dropped from 630KHZ to 430KHz.
After retuning the top coil(which still had the same resonant frequency) to match the frequency of the bottom coil, I noticed, the signals where out of phase.

In this new tuned setup, when I connected the the centers of the coils, to 2 uf4007 diodes, and 4 6,3uF capacitors (the picture shows parallel but i switched to series to protected the capacitors), The voltage was much higher.

11,68Vdc pulsed center coil, resulted in 950Vdc in the capacitors.

I wonder how this can be. the signals is 180 degrees out of phase (oscilloscope reading)
Why is the resonant frequency of the reversed south coil lower, and at the same time, much higher in voltage?

But the biggest smile on my face, was when I realized, the energy stored in the capacitors is related to the square of the voltage. So when the pulse voltage is made higher, the energy in the capacitors, is related to the square of the voltage rise. (much bigger).

I did a test with a 19Vdc pulse, and the capacitors read 1500Vdc

I wonder, what would happen, if I used a neon transformer, with a cap and a spark gap to produce the pulse voltage (high voltage).
The resonant rise would be insane high voltage. With enormous amounts of energy in the capacitors (series HV caps).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 900Vdc.jpg (14.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 930Vdc.jpg (24.4 KB, 29 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-11-2017, 09:31 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
With a bigger setup, made for higher voltages, you could tune the system, with a low voltage pulse. Then when its in tune, you put the high voltage pulse on (with these voltages the resonance would only be seen with neon bulbs).
__________________
 

Last edited by evostars; 04-11-2017 at 09:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-11-2017, 10:04 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@BroMikey,

I want to stress that the following comment should be disregarded for apparent reasons: The Tesla serial bifilar pancake coil was suppressed because it served as an EMP directed energy weapon, with top secret classification by the U.S. War Department.
Hi Allen

What did that PDF say? Which following comment should be disregarded?
I am confused on what Sput had shown. What EVO is saying is very clear.

I think we need to slow down so others can catch up with what is being
said. I know your gifts and see your depth of retention so keep trying
to relay.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 04-11-2017, 11:34 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputins View Post
Hi Brother Michael & all.

.................. So if we have a very fast connection and
re-connection between the two states of connection, this would
give rise to parametric change, of both inductance and capacitance
changing at the same time, with respect to time, which might have unique properties for experiments with OU outcomes... (But there are at least two fundamental resonant frequencies here)!

Just some thoughts here only, it may not pan out that way!

Sputins

Wow what a thought, makes me think of Thane Heins REGENXTRA circuits
maybe this is what Thane is doing? It never occurred to me that we might
setup a simple switch between the two possible connection diagrams.

Almost like coil shorting where the 2 coils in parallel would constitute a
short from the bifilar series position that offers a super elevated voltage
with low impedance which is opposite.

Very interesting mind slurry, I love it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 04-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,464
Hi-voltage pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Hi Allen

What did that PDF say? Which following comment should be disregarded?
I am confused on what Sput had shown. What EVO is saying is very clear.

I think we need to slow down so others can catch up with what is being
said. I know your gifts and see your depth of retention so keep trying
to relay.
It occurred to me that evostars Hi-voltage pulse tests may raise eyebrows in the defense sector. There are MIB's out there!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #52  
Old 04-12-2017, 01:13 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
It occurred to me that evostars Hi-voltage pulse tests may raise eyebrows in the defense sector. There are MIB's out there!
I am also concerned about our investigators but the truth is we
are so low on the scientific evolutionary scale compared to the
tech on the inside we all look quite silly for any worry to them.

But Understand now what you meant, Thx AL
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-12-2017, 11:02 AM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
A drawing of my setup producing 950Vdc a video will follow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg schematic1.jpg (56.5 KB, 25 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-12-2017, 12:06 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
I made a video showing the experiment producing 950Vdc
https://youtu.be/KbtK9jrk_JI
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-12-2017, 09:36 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
The resonance needs to keep going. How to drain the caps, without disrupting the ac(topcoil)-dc(2x2 caps)-ac(bottom coil) path?

The energy is related to the square of the voltage.
11,68V input gives:
E=0,5*0,0000016*900*900=0,65 Joules

when i used 19 volts, it became 1500Vdc
E=0.5*0.0000016*1500*1500=1,8 joules

Speculation from here on: The ratio between voltage in and out is around 77,
So if i would use 55V *77 would produce 4235V
E=0,5*0,0000016*4235*4235=14,35 Joules

110V dc input *77 is 8470V
E=0,5*0.0000016*8470*8470=57,39 Joules

Do you see where this is going? 10x more input voltage, gives 88 times more output energy. (yes speculation, but based on the squared voltage).

A question rises. What about the input amperage?
My setup is far from ideal right now. The IGBT produces short sharp pulses, but, It does so by basically shorting out the power supply over the center coil. and this it does 50% of the frequency. I really need to fix this, before I can make a proper measurement. The Igbt should open and close very shortly. Another challenge to overcome.

Its again a speculation, but I think, to pulse the center coil i need a high voltage, but a relative low current. (like discharging a capacitor)

In the most perfect setup up, the center coil would also be pulsed at its resonant frequency (its not right now).

Far from perfect. but, worth the investigation.

the standing wave, is what happens at the resonant frequency.
I like to compare it with water. If water is standing still, the waves apperently move over it(the water just moves up and down).
But when water travels fast, and it moves around a object, a standing wave is produced.
So the ether can move up and down, but with a standing wave, the ether is moving fast.
Now we have 2 coils (upside and downside) with standing waves.
The ether is moving fast, around both coils, at the same frequency.

to me it seems the ether flows, are interacting, producing the quick rise in voltage(pressure) in the caps.
__________________
 

Last edited by evostars; 04-12-2017 at 09:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,633
Nice work Evo

Hello Evo,

You are doing a great work here! congratulations.

Now, if you won't mind I will give you some ideas plus some deeper measurements to consider in your set up.

First You should provide Amps reading at both ends, Input-Output, this way you will have a full view about your Energy manipulation between Power In Power Out.

Following, I would add a small load to output, in order to see voltage drop according to load as amperage, plus Input behavior under load...it could be an incandescent bulb for example and regulating V Out properly so it will not blow it. I do not think a Neon Bulb will show amps since it is not physically closing the circuit.

About your Coil set up...I will add some ferromagnetic material in order to amplify Magnetic Field, I would say a center, flat iron cylinder (like a penny geometry) plus two plates about same diameter as pancake coil diameter on both ends (poles). By doing this you will be defining exact voltage plus increasing your amps...so, volts may drop as amps rise.

And yes, like someone has said before...Tesla Bifilar Coil encloses many other applications, besides the proposed by Tesla on original patent... and some we have not even think about them yet...

Keep up your great experiments...I know you will get there soon...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-13-2017, 01:36 PM
evostars evostars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello Evo,

You are doing a great work here! congratulations.

Now, if you won't mind I will give you some ideas plus some deeper measurements to consider in your set up.

First You should provide Amps reading at both ends, Input-Output, this way you will have a full view about your Energy manipulation between Power In Power Out.

Following, I would add a small load to output, in order to see voltage drop according to load as amperage, plus Input behavior under load...it could be an incandescent bulb for example and regulating V Out properly so it will not blow it. I do not think a Neon Bulb will show amps since it is not physically closing the circuit.

About your Coil set up...I will add some ferromagnetic material in order to amplify Magnetic Field, I would say a center, flat iron cylinder (like a penny geometry) plus two plates about same diameter as pancake coil diameter on both ends (poles). By doing this you will be defining exact voltage plus increasing your amps...so, volts may drop as amps rise.

And yes, like someone has said before...Tesla Bifilar Coil encloses many other applications, besides the proposed by Tesla on original patent... and some we have not even think about them yet...

Keep up your great experiments...I know you will get there soon...


Regards


Ufopolitics
Thanks for your input Ufopolitics! I know your work, and it has inspired me.

I have tried several things with ferrite rods (radio frequency) I think Iron only works well with low frequencies. the ferrite rods didn't do much.
The magnetic field is interesting, but I suspect the real power lies withing the dielectric dynamic field, and its interactions. I think the ferrite plates would mess with the field interactions. But its worth to look into again. I think the gap between the center and the south reversed coil, would be the place.

For the power measurement, yes indeed, it needs to be done. But Right now the voltage is to low. To produce enough power, i need a lot higher voltage.

the input power is linear, as the voltage is stepped up. but the output power is not linear. So there is a threshold to be reached before it becomes really interesting. I'm quite sure, i am putting more power in than I'm getting out right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg power curves.jpg (31.2 KB, 8 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
Thanks for your input Ufopolitics! I know your work, and it has inspired me.
My pleasure Evo, I am glad I have inspired you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
I have tried several things with ferrite rods (radio frequency) I think Iron only works well with low frequencies. the ferrite rods didn't do much.
OK, a ferrite or any other ferromagnetic material like plain iron, in a rod shape does not "adapt" to a Pancake Coil Generated Field, what you are doing by using a longer rod than the small thickness of your disc shaped coil is Elongating-Stretching the Field to a Spatial Dimension where is not being generated (nor strong)...and it does weakens your field and messes up your interactions.

You should try Core design by keeping the same Field Geometry that a Pancake generates...a disc shaped center core plus two disc cores I believe would enhance your field. And you could use some very fine insulation sheets between iron disc and center core plus wires...a center screw-nut will hold everything together...just an idea.


Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
The magnetic field is interesting, but I suspect the real power lies withing the dielectric dynamic field, and its interactions. I think the ferrite plates would mess with the field interactions. But its worth to look into again. I think the gap between the center and the south reversed coil, would be the place.
Very interesting...plus I see by watching your first videos that you have a pretty good idea about "visualizing" the invisible magnetic fields...and that is a Big "Plus" you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
For the power measurement, yes indeed, it needs to be done. But Right now the voltage is to low. To produce enough power, i need a lot higher voltage.

the input power is linear, as the voltage is stepped up. but the output power is not linear. So there is a threshold to be reached before it becomes really interesting. I'm quite sure, i am putting more power in than I'm getting out right now.
The "trick" is by moving (in any geometrical direction you could think off that could be done) your dielectric field...displacement of this field will cause displacement of the main polarizations as well...

You are completely right about your dielectric field in your coil...very good!...it is like a very fine membrane between the wires...


Regards


Ufopolitics

P.D: Don't be too confident about your small compass readings...they tend (a lot) to swap polarities, or reverse their needles magnetization...make sure you walk outside with it...and verify your North-South positioning is fine.
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-13-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-14-2017, 02:00 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
I made a video showing the experiment producing 950Vdc
https://youtu.be/KbtK9jrk_JI
Thx 4 sharing, great experimenting, hands on data, excellent.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-14-2017, 04:26 AM
ET-Power's Avatar
ET-Power ET-Power is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by evostars View Post
Remember, the most fancy tool you need, is your mind. You can find the rest of the tools cheap, if you look around. alibaba.com can provide a lot. like the function generator i use. And ask around, if anybody has an old working osciloscope, they are cheap, but they do the trick. As long as you can see what the signal is doing, you can learn a lot from it. It doesnt need to be expensive or new, as long as it provides your brain with information.

Old (AM) radios have variable capacitors in them, they are very handy with tuning. The bifilar coils you see in my video's are tuned with around 250pF depending on the setup...

A gibson les paul, and a Marshall amplifier, do not create great music. Its the artists heart and mind.
You're the man Evostar! Thanks for the kind words, expertise, and inspiration!
__________________
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coil, field, bifilar, magnetic, video, talk, resonant, frequency, nature, special, series, findings, energy, current, radiant, rise, videos, pulsed, voltage, dielectric, share, interesting, states, things, added

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers