Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 150 118 90 78 45 SEATS LEFT - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-16-2016, 08:24 PM
SidL SidL is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 16
Exclamation Do you TRULY understand magnetic fields?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIzzj57BZDA

Your thoughts?
__________________
 

Last edited by SidL; 12-16-2016 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 12-16-2016, 09:04 PM
dominator9999 dominator9999 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
Video not playing

Hey Sidl. Your video does not play.

Dom
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-16-2016, 09:21 PM
SidL SidL is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 16
Sorry about that. fixed.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-16-2016, 10:27 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post


i agree with you vision even i think it's more complicated also, you are correct because E Gray succeeded in splitting the positive, Don Smith succeeded also in making the spin separation area , something like a permanent magnet but in a dynamic state, he was able to work in environment where Lenz's law don't exist because it's an open system exactly like a permanent magnet.




Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-16-2016, 10:43 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,768
Some Balls...

Hello Sidl,

Previously you have shown this same animation here on other Thread...and now you just opened this Thread about the same thing...on the other one I did not wanted to post anything, since it will completely contradict your point of view related to magnetism...so I left it like that...But now you have made it again...so, finally I will give you my opinion about it.

Let me say this...if you would play that animation with Time Remapping (Adobe After Effects) on video track, then reverse time, meaning, playing completely opposite as it is now...then you would be showing just the Middle Pressures Polarizations of a Magnetic Field the right way...And I meant that method to reverse track instead of batch rendering the whole thing again, which is a longer process...

First, let me ask you this...Did you ever care to read Ken Wheeler's Book "Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism"...?

Did You ever watch any of my videos related to Magnetism?

Basically the main Four Videos:

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM PART 1



ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM PART 2



ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM PART 3



ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM PART 4



Besides your Theory being exactly 180º apart from the reality...it is still missing the more important side of the Magnetic Field...The Higher Pressures Layers, which interlace traveling from pole to pole.

I am really sorry, but I must say that you have a very big Audacity...boldness...to come here with your very short video and poor animation...believing you could teach a Dancer...how to dance...

World unfortunately does not work like that SidL...You must read first all theories out there related to Magnetism, which not necessarily follow the Classic Magnetism guidelines...like Walter Russell's...Ed Leedskalkin , DR. Davis and Rawls ...plus many, many more...where you could leave for the very end...the Wheeler's Book...Only then, is when you would be able to draw your own conclusions... with the knowledge acquired from those Masters in Magnetism.

The Pressurized Force of any Magnet lies exactly at its poles...and NOT at their equatorial plane, which is actually the weaker side.

But according to your flow direction...it would be opposite as in a real magnet.

In You Tube, my Chanel, I have very interesting conversations with many advanced users, which are Masters of 3D Animation Software...and also are debating and working models from Ken Wheeler's Book...and done much video about their work...which not always agree in a 100% with the Book...but finally after I show them the correct diagrams plus interpretations...they understand it.

For example the Video below:



Where the user was saying Ken was wrong (another bold guy)...related to counterspins not taking place between Centrifugal and Centripetal Forces...at High Pressures Levels...

I just showed him this simple image below:

[IMG][/IMG]

And that was the end of discussion...

I only hope they do not visit your chanel...because they will cut you in pieces...YT have many rude users.

Magnetism is very, but I mean very complex...and it is not just about your 3 minutes video...where concluding text takes longer than actual animation.

It takes much more than that.


However, I do wish you good luck in your work though...since we are on the same side...


Cheers


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-16-2016 at 11:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-17-2016, 01:52 AM
SidL SidL is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 16
A pair of balls, actually.

Hello UFO,

I just went back and checked and you're right, this would make the second posting of this particular video. I forgot about that. But what the heck, opening threads is free-of-charge, right? I understand well your meaning in not wanting to comment there since there was a difference of opinion, just as I equally refrained to a large extent from first thread, because I did not agree with yours. I think it's okay to agree to disagree—nothing wrong with that. We are after all on the same side, as you said, ultimately in the pursuit of the terribly simple truths of existence.

I think you are getting carried away in your focus upon my animation. I am actually quite proud of it for a first attempt. I am not an entertainer after all, and as with any other “lab,” aesthetics is not the name of the game, the message is. What you see above is done to the best of my ability with what I have in hand and it suffices to drive my point, which is all you should care about, not the “poor animation.” One might as well refuse to eat because they are offered a spoon instead of a fork and knife. Very silly indeed, wouldn't you agree? I eat with my hands

Before I go any further with input, it necessary to state that my approach to research comes from a place much different than yours. I prefer the bigger picture, or the universality of the effects of spinning motion, which is unfortunately still being labelled "magnetism." I simply refuse to be bound to current paradigms as a means of discerning truth. Case in point is that you, yourself, are challenging current paradigms using the paradigms themselves. It's analogous to challenging the infallibility of a 'holy book' using passages from within the book itself. Where will that get us? If it were not so you ought to have realised by now, that you have your air-core solenoid winding severely messed up. You wound the wire around the casing from one end to the other and on reaching the end, continued winding back to the starting point and probably repeated the process several times, just as in power transformers, and we wonder why those make such a lousy racket. Pray tell, where in Nature do you see such spinning motion happen? Tornadoes? Cyclones? Spiral galaxies? Your bath tub? Nature has only one direction of spin in every system. Prove me wrong and I will buy you a cold beer but that's by the way...

Thanks for the links to your play list. The effect you show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpAb...Rw_JPg&index=5 is entirely electric, not magnetic. My use of the term, “magnetism,” is merely an attempt to speak the language of current paradigms. That's all. Edit: I note you have updated your post with additional videos, I will have to comment on those in a later post.

Although I do not fully understand your point here,
Quote:
The Higher Pressures Layers, which interlace traveling from pole to pole.
I believe I know of what you speak, but before I hazard going off on a tangent of false assumptions on my part as to your exact meaning, it is necessary for me to request that you state the foregoing in other words for clarity.

That the world does not work 'like that' is matter of opinion and like a beating heart, everyone has got one, yet we kill each other. When I take a walk, observing Nature, what I 'see' differs immensely from “how the world works” and I care not who has said what or propounded what theory. They are after all just theories, most of them, developed in air conditioned labs essentially. So yes, I have done my homework or research on current mental paradigms and stay abreast with "more 'shocking' discoveries." I have to the best of my ability, studied current models as well as techniques. Much as I am thankful for scientific experiments in their basis for our modern technology, their theoretical assumptions of operation however, have no relation whatsoever to reality, even down to the humble solenoids of miraculous value to our lives.

Especially of Walter Russell, I can confidently say that, that man knew intimately of what he spoke. He, however, can only write so much in few books, using a type writer and paint-brush-strokes-on-canvas. He incarnated too early and left way to soon, in my opinion. Ah well...
I am sure the others you have mentioned are visionaries too, but please, let the learning not stop merely on all their accounts.

Quote:
The Pressurized Force of any Magnet lies exactly at its poles...and NOT at their equatorial plane, which is actually the weaker side.

But according to your flow direction...it would be opposite as in a real magnet.
Correct me If I wrong, but you are paraphrasing Walter Russell, are you not? You are absolutely right, as I am I too. I have merely added a piece to the puzzle which I first thought that Russell missed, till I realised that he did not miss it, he merely did not cover it specifically, albeit touching upon it generally in other places or ways. I do not wish to leave out anyone who has never perused the Russellian materials before, but such ones must bear with me while I get more specific with UFO.

When rings of spinning motion are projected two-ways or in opposite and apparent axial directions from an equator 'towards the poles,' tell me, how will the process ever hope to repeat if that 'equator' is not replenished? Do you see the problem with the laws of thermodynamics? The replenishment occurs by way of the two vortices which re-feed the centre of the system at the dividing equator for repetition. Those two vortices are what “attract” or catch your metal nails, struggling to take them to the 'hidden' centre of the system.

Your reference to the equatorial plane [periphery] as being the 'weaker side' is as it relates to its power of 'attraction,' is it not? Were magnets air cored rather than solid core, I think we would both readily agree that the maximum POINT of attraction [and repulsion] is dead-centre of the 'magnetic' system, not at its induction poles, which are essentially optical lenses for which there are four pairs, not one pair. That the solid core of the magnet prevents that from happening [Edit: i.e. nails from reaching the centre], does not make the foregoing underlined sentence any less so. The problem ultimately in replicating the motion dynamics of a 'magnetic' field using air cores stems from the fact that as of 2016, humankind has yet to figure out how to properly wind its solenoids so that they are true to Nature. But who will listen to the small, lone voice? So be it.

You speak of balls. What then will you say if I told you that the solenoid effect can be effected without a single winding of copper or such? NOW, I am really 'shaking in my bathroom slippers.' Where in Nature's solenoids can you find a solenoid effect of apparent axial pressure amplification, effected with copper windings? Just a thought

As to your 'advanced users' and 'Masters of 3D Animation software,' please, send them the link to my channel, they are welcome. Cut me into pieces, however, they will not. Vitriol should not be a form of debate nor a 'foreign interaction policy' for anyone who lays claim to even so much as a semblance human intelligence, especially of the 'intellectual' sort. They will be instantly deleted! I welcome strong disagreements such as yours, as long we are all set on finding the TRUTH. Teenage behaviour however, I will not tolerate! It really is that simple UFO.

The idea of Magnetism is stillness or equilibrium, something anyone who has ever humoured Russell in the perusal of his work will instantly grasp. It is the centering fulcrum of spinning rings of motion (electricity) which can either "attract" axially or "repel" equatorially. It is the simplest thing in the cosmos to comprehend. But to do that, one must first unlearn academic theories. Yes, it cost a lot of money in tuition, but it is what it is.

It actually takes much less than three minutes to spill the beans on the secret of the cosmos that governs EVERYTHING. It goes as follows:

“The cosmos, equilibrium, has only two desires. The desire for action from rest. The desire for rest from action. Its tool for such action-reaction is 'electricity.'”

Please read the foregoing very carefully, UFO, for it actually doesn't take much more than that.

I wish you good luck too, since we are truly on the same side.

SidL.

P.s: I will have to check back tomorrow for typos. Right now I need some rest from the foregoing action. [edit: Done.]
__________________
 

Last edited by SidL; 12-17-2016 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-17-2016, 02:10 PM
SidL SidL is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 16
Question

test post. is the forum server working? I can't edit or add new post, except this.
__________________
 

Last edited by SidL; 12-17-2016 at 02:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
test post. is the forum server working? I can't edit or add new post, except this.
Working just fine at this end...


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-17-2016, 04:49 PM
SidL SidL is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Working just fine at this end...


Ufopolitics
It's buggy. Anyway, I included the link to your video that I was referring to.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-17-2016, 05:05 PM
SidL SidL is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post

i agree with you vision even i think it's more complicated also, you are correct because E Gray succeeded in splitting the positive, Don Smith succeeded also in making the spin separation area , something like a permanent magnet but in a dynamic state, he was able to work in environment where Lenz's law don't exist because it's an open system exactly like a permanent magnet.




Regards
Very well then. Although if I may add, there are no open systems in Nature. All systems in Nature are closed systems and that fact equally applies to 'energy' as academically defined, and matter as currently understood.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-17-2016, 05:05 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,768
Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
Hello UFO,

I just went back and checked and you're right, this would make the second posting of this particular video. I forgot about that. But what the heck, opening threads are free-of-charge, right? I understand well your meaning in not wanting to comment there since there was a difference of opinion, just as I equally refrained to a large extent from first thread, because I did not agree with yours. I think it's okay to agree to disagree—nothing wrong with that. We are after all on the same side, as you said, ultimately in the pursuit of the terribly simple truths of existence.
Hello SidL,

Precisely because we are on the same track...is the only reason why I am taking my time in writing here...

It is ok to disagree...I agree on that.

On the beginnings, when I was trying to picture magnetic fields...I had the exact view as you are having now...until I realize I was completely wrong...and only by building the clever Geometries in my 3D Animating Software...was when I realized it...along with the help from Ken Wheeler's Book, which I used as a guideline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
I think you are getting carried away in your focus upon my animation. I am actually quite proud of it for a first attempt. I am not an entertainer after all, and as with any other “lab,” aesthetics is not the name of the game, the message is. What you see above is done to the best of my ability with what I have in hand and it suffices to drive my point, which is all you should care about, not the “poor animation.” One might as well refuse to eat because they are offered a spoon instead of a fork and knife. Very silly indeed, wouldn't you agree? I eat with my hands
When I wrote "poor animation" I was not referring to technicalities in the rendering process...or geometries, or objects...all of that part is completely fine.

In my comment about "Poor Animation" I was referring to the way your Spatial Curves where the object travels through...or "Motion Path Curves" were "too simple"..."too straight"...not following the way it really develops in Space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
Before I go any further with input, it necessary to state that my approach to research comes from a place much different than yours. I prefer the bigger picture, or the universality of the effects of spinning motion, which is unfortunately still being labelled, magnetism. I simply refuse to be bound to current paradigms as a means of discerning truth. Case in point is that you, yourself, are challenging current paradigms using the paradigms themselves. It's analogous to challenging the fallibility of a 'holy book' using passages from within the book itself. Where will that get us? If it were not so you ought to have realised by now, that you have your air-core solenoid winding severely messed up. You wound the wire around the casing from one end to the other and on reaching the end, continued winding back to the starting point and probably repeated the process several times, just as in transformers, and we wonder why those make such a racket. Pray tell, where in Nature do you see such spinning motion happen? Tornadoes? Cyclones? Spiral galaxies? Your bath tub? Nature has only one direction of spin in every system. Prove me wrong and I will buy you a cold beer But that's by the way...
I used to live exactly in the same environmental circumstances as you are citing...maybe worst.

About your point of arguments using the same materials is not the right way...you are wrong. It is precisely by using exactly the same paradigms that you would be ever heard in a crowd which follows those same, exact paradigms (in the case you are seeking to be heard...and I think you are)

If You approach any religious person...denying the Bible writings...they will just turn their backs on you...you will NOT be heard, period.

And that is not the point...We need to be heard, not only by small groups...but by billions out there.

However, in order to start a full conversation about the Bible with a religious group of people...after you achieve their attention...maybe because you just cited -randomly- an already known passage from the old testament...at this point...You BETTER know that Bible in FULL from start to end...in order to keep their attention going...and only so...you would be heard....otherwise...you will loose their attention...except that this time...would be the last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
Thanks for the links to your play list. The effect you show here are entirely electric, not magnetic. My use of the term, “magnetism,” is merely an attempt to speak the language of current paradigms. That's all.
Your example link don't work...

You see?...that is the exact reason why I wrote my prior paragraph...You are trying to use same paradigms, using the same language...but then again...you did not Fully studied the whole thing...

Is like start talking to a Religious person...telling them that Moises was actually not Jewish...that He was Egyptian.

Magnetism and Electricity...resuming Magnetic Field and Electric Fields are exactly two parameters which always depend upon each others. They are constantly exchanging from one into the other...it is exactly Nature at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
Although I do not fully understand your point here, I believe I know of what you speak, but before I hazard going off on a tangent of false assumptions on my part as to your exact meaning, it is necessary for me to request that you state the foregoing in other words for clarity.
Sure, SidL,

A Magnetic Field even though is just one single spinning direction, it does it exactly from a center, a gravitational center from its magnetic carrier (whether magnet or electromagnet) outwards into Space, through Centrifugal Forces. So have in mind that whenever a flow takes place at North...it is also taking place at South...in this order, then everytime I say...flow comes outward...it means a duality as it comes from both ends at same time.

All Centrifugal Forces return back to source (center)...However, these flows does NOT take place with identical force pressures...just like Nature...it never have same identical nothing...could be similar, but never identical...and so the same with Magnetic Fields.

Low pressures just make it to a point in space, (Centrifugally)which is only contributing to reinforce other levels of pressures...but die just above magnet.

Mid Pressures make it further than Lower ones to the point of returning back to source, but do not possess enough force to bypass the Accretion Disk at equator, therefore, are discharging through this flat disc back to source (Centripetally).

And then comes the point which I was writing about...the Higher Pressures:

Higher Pressures do have the force to pass accretion disk...and return back to source right from the center axis perpendicular to disk on the opposite polarization, centripetally of course..

And like I wrote before...this occurs simultaneously at both ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
That the world does not work 'like that' is matter of opinion and like a beating heart, everyone has one, yet we kill each other. When I take a walk, observing Nature, what I 'see' differs immensely from “how the world works” and I care not who has said what or propounded a theory. They are after all just theories, most of them, developed in air conditioned labs essentially. So yes, I have done my homework or research on current mental paradigms and stay abreast with "more discoveries." I have to the best of my ability, studied current models as well as techniques. Much as I am thankful for scientific experiments in their basis for our modern technology, their theoretical assumptions of operation however, have no relation whatsoever to reality, even down to the humble solenoids of miraculous value to our lives.
I do same thing...enjoy watching nature... and right...all wrong approaches completely away from it...but remember...a Theory is no longer one...once it has been proven in the physical world we live in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
Especially of Walter Russell, I can confidently say that, that man knew intimately of what he spoke. He, however, can only write so much in few books, using type writers and paint brush strokes on canvas. He incarnated too early and left way to soon, in my opinion. Ah well...
I am sure the others you have mentioned are visionaries too, but please, let the learning not stop merely on their accounts.
Russell not only theorized...He built also...Machines...but mistakenly run to TPTB to show -very happy and proud (add some naive feelings here too)- about his findings...and then we never get to see his development.

I will continue on next post (Part 2)
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 12-17-2016, 05:06 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,768
Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
“The Pressurized Force of any Magnet lies exactly at its poles...and NOT at their equatorial plane, which is actually the weaker side.

But according to your flow direction...it would be opposite as in a real magnet.”

Correct me If I wrong, but you are paraphrasing Walter Russell, are you not? You are absolutely right, as I am I too. I have merely added a piece to the puzzle which I first thought that Russell missed, till I realised that he did not miss it, he merely did not cover it. I do not wish to leave out anyone who has never perused the Russellian materials before, but such ones must bear with me while I get more specific with UFO.
Nope, not paraphrasing Russell...It is simply based on my own experiments which told me so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
When rings of spinning motion are projected two-ways or in opposite and apparent axial directions from an equator 'towards the poles,' tell me, how will the process ever hope to repeat if that 'equator' is not replenished? Do you see the problem with the laws of thermodynamics? The replenishment occurs by way of the two vortices which re-feed the centre of the system for repetition. Those two vortices are what “attract” or catch your metal nails, struggling to take them to the 'hidden' centre of the system.
I will ask you before proceeding...what caused those rings of spinning to move away from the equator?...Did they just do it on their own?...from a "mysterious force" which perfectly and evenly displaced them...generating such beautiful and perfect circle?...Juts like the water circular ripples you show on video...

Tell you what...go to a peaceful lake...get a very small stone and try trowing it as high as you could, but in order that you calculate its fall to be near your eye sight...what would you see that very small stone did on the quiet lake waters?

Perfect Circular rings moving away from Source...or the stone projected force hitting a spot in the water...the perfect center of all ripples.

Apparently, with our simple sight...that is all that took place right?...stone falls on water and circles are moving away from it...is it all?

Of course not, only a very poor level of observation as lack of imagination required together with common sense will conclude that way....

If You could "replay" the whole process in slow motion...but this time go underwater...and visualize what took place there...

As Stone fall in water it created behind a "Tunnel Hole" within water mass...which depth is equal to its falling force plus its mass weight times Gravity...plus water density coefficient which will offer resistance, so it subtracts...but resuming this tunnel hole must be replenished right?...and how do you think it will take place now?

Yes exactly that, a Counterforce...inverse ripples traveling towards the perfect center...but why don't you see them at plain sight?

Because they take place inversely from the direction of the vector force that stone followed...meaning that majority of this replenishment is taking place underwater...so you do not capture clearly their movement.

In a matter of seconds...Nature stabilizes the whole thing...water is now calmed and flat again...it takes fractions of seconds for natural action-reactions...

Same thing applies to your Bomb Picture...but in Space.

But do not worry, normally people have very poor observation levels when it comes to see in the invisible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
Your reference to the equatorial plane [periphery] as being the 'weaker side' is as it relates to its power of 'attraction,' is it not?
Nope, both...attract and repulse...I could never draw such a poor conclusion about being weaker based on only one side of magnetism main two forces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
Were magnets air cored rather than solid core, I think we will both readily agree that the maximum POINT of attraction [and repulsion] is dead centre of the 'magnetic' system, not at its inducting poles which are essentially optical lenses for which there are four pairs, not one pair. That the solid core of the magnet prevents that from happening, does not make the foregoing any less so. The problem ultimately in replicating the motion dynamics of a 'magnetic' field using air cores stems from the fact that as of 2016, humankind has yet to figure out how to properly wind its solenoids so that they are true to Nature. But who will listen to the small, lone voice? So be it.
Negative, We will never agree on that...center of a magnet is the source, where pressures are born oppositely and as they develop higher pressures by climbing magnetic embodiment's (which could be even air) towards Space through Time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
You speak of balls. What then will you say if I told you that the solenoid effect can be effected without a single winding of copper or such? NOW, I am really 'shaking in my bathroom slippers.' Where in Nature's solenoids can you find a solenoid effect of apparent axial pressure amplification, effected with copper windings? Just a thought
Maybe not exactly a "copper made" coil...but made of other natural materials...which some maybe even invisible to our eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidL View Post
The idea of Magnetism is stillness or equilibrium, something anyone who has ever humoured Russell in the perusal of his work will instantly grasp. It is the centering fulcrum of spinning rings of motion (electricity) which can either “attract or repel.” It is the simplest thing in the cosmos to comprehend. But to do that, one must first unlearn academic theories. Yes, it cost a lot of money in tuition, but it is what it is.

It actually takes much less than three minutes to spill the beans on the secret of the cosmos that governs EVERYTHING. It goes as follows:

“The cosmos, equilibrium, has only two desires. The desire for action from rest. The desire for rest from action. Its tool for such action-reaction is 'electricity.'”

Please read the foregoing very carefully, UFO, for it actually doesn't take much more than that.

I wish you good luck too, since we are truly on the same side.

SidL.

P.s: I will have to check back tomorrow for typos, right now I need some rest from the foregoing action.
Magnetism is just an Aether State of Development in our Spatial Dimension...actually it is a unique form that manifest as what we all know as Magnetic Field.

I actually did not wanted to go that deep into this conversation, basically, because unfortunately I do not have the time...However, there is an important part that I -intentionally- did not mention in the whole explanation above...

Counterspace.

Which is such an Abstract for our imagination...that is very hard to conceive it...since we live completely in the Spatial Dimension...that we observe, touch and feel...reason why I did not mentioned it...do not want to confuse you here...but it is needed to understand what you called the "Big Picture".

If I were to classify your work presented on your video here...I would say you are exactly reproducing Counterspace movement...BUT...according to the way we could imagine it in our Space Dimension.

How can Counterspace "move or displace" within our Spatial Dimension?

Can you imagine moving stillness?...Could you conceive "Inertial Acceleration"?

Well, same applies for Counterspace.


So, by you moving those equator rings outwards, to, as they climb opposite directions while shrinking to the point of becoming a very small objects...then sinking inwards towards the center through each pole...picture it, as a displacement of counterspace...which by flowing that way...would be sucking-inwards at opposite directions the Spatial Forces in our Dimension.


Sorry for the long post...but needed to go step by step...as this is a very clever branch of Science...which I doo respect and love to max parameters...just because it is the very center where all the actual "mysteries" about Free Energy has lied for many years...and it is about time to disclose the Truth...


But the Truth must come with a "Package"...full of many, many demonstrations that it has been a lie, a scam...all this time.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-17-2016 at 05:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-17-2016, 05:28 PM
SidL SidL is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Ufopolitics
Alright.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fields, magnetic, thoughts, understand

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers