Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 39% OF SEATS LEFT!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 07-21-2016, 10:48 AM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
This video shows a schematic of a charged inductor sending reversed polarity power back to a source battery after the circuit's broken at the negative battery pole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48_WG8Drm34

Is there anything wrong with kdaveem's simple explanation? He says he "Puts positive in one way and when he disconnects it, negative comes back out".
He should have displayed the actual waveforms.

Is there anything wrong with kdaveem's simple explanation? He says he "Puts positive in one way and when he disconnects it, negative comes back out".

Actual observation revealed that the high negative voltage spike across the coil could occur at the leading edge - during the connection period. At same time, the current (voltage across a one ohm resistor) could be positive.

His explanation is not consistent with experimental observation.

Experiment with vertical coil and magnet repulsion clearly showed the above with most attempts. Experiment with circular coil and magnet repulsion varied with exact timing but the same effect could appear. That was the result from the Fung Wheel.

The problem with kdaveem and many others is - they do not have the actual waveforms. They just make what they believe to be reasonable assumptions... That is dangerous science...

*** In the attached Fung Wheel diagram, the top curve is the current in the circuit. The bottom is the voltage across the coil.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Experiment 2a on March 3.JPG (19.6 KB, 15 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by ltseung888; 07-21-2016 at 11:01 AM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 07-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Fung wheel.

@Itseung888,

Thanks again for helping clear that up. Do you think the "Fung Wheel" could benefit from the addition of a backspike energized hi-voltage secondary power coil and capacitor like Woopjump's? Double the propulsion force from the same input pulse?

I find it interesting that the off centered wheel develops 1/3 more force in the vertical positon then when lying flat on the horizontal plane.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-21-2016 at 03:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-21-2016, 04:55 PM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Itseung888,

Thanks again for helping clear that up. Do you think the "Fung Wheel" could benefit from the addition of a backspike energized hi-voltage secondary power coil and capacitor like Woopjump's? Double the propulsion force from the same input pulse?

I find it interesting that the off centered wheel develops 1/3 more force in the vertical positon then when lying flat on the horizontal plane.
I am sure that there is much more than what we have discussed openly on the Internet. USA and China have their UFOs flying. I am sure that their military scientists use oscilloscopes to observe the waveforms.

The Fung wheel is an unbalanced wheel set up. That is an improvement over the pendulum and thus can lead-out gravitational energy in the vertical position...

If we can lead-out gravitational energy, we must be able to lead-out electromagnetic energy... The many inventions outlined in Patrick Kelly's e-book may be using such lead-out energy.

I am not familiar with the Woopjump.
__________________
 

Last edited by ltseung888; 07-21-2016 at 05:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-21-2016, 04:55 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
"Reverse Current" as "Negative Energy".

@itseung888,

I approve of referring to what appears to be "Reverse Current" as "Negative Energy". I don't know how well that will be accepted by our group of OU skeptic midnight trash hounds.

Two offset magnets placed right next to each other on the "Fung Wheel" would still produce the pendulum effect, and allow a hi-voltage secondary backspike power coil to sit right next to a primary on the stator for a nearly slimultaneous "Double Wallop" for the same input value. The circuit would probably need a Reed switch like Woopyjumps.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-21-2016 at 05:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-21-2016, 09:19 PM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Itseung888,

Thanks again for helping clear that up. Do you think the "Fung Wheel" could benefit from the addition of a backspike energized hi-voltage secondary power coil and capacitor like Woopjump's? Double the propulsion force from the same input pulse?

I find it interesting that the off centered wheel develops 1/3 more force in the vertical positon then when lying flat on the horizontal plane.
I shall do two more vertical repulsion waveform experiments.

1. No magnet inside the coil. ( kdaveem's simple current on/off experiment)
2. There is magnet but the current is so small that the magnet does not jump.

Let us see what we can learn...
__________________
 

Last edited by ltseung888; 07-21-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-22-2016, 12:30 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
mqXzyk.gif (954x565)
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Last edited by Dave45; 07-22-2016 at 12:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 07-22-2016, 12:41 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
zLW9Hh.gif (524x274)
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 07-22-2016, 12:45 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
X93gwp.gif (1000x515)
The diode between the coils must be removed it dampens the oscillation.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Last edited by Dave45; 07-22-2016 at 12:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 07-22-2016, 05:36 AM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
The waveform from the air core coil. The top curve is the Current. The bottom is the Voltage across the coil. The Input voltage is 4V DC.

Note that at the leading edge (RHS), The Current is negative while the Voltage is positive. That give negative power.

At the trailing edge, the opposite occurs, the Current is Positive while the Voltage is negative. That also gives Negative power.

The magnitude of the spikes is small - in the order of a few volts.

Can we say that Negative Power enters the coil at both leading and trailing edges...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg no magnet in coil.jpg (36.0 KB, 12 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 07-22-2016, 05:44 AM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
Waveform for the case of magnet inside coil but the current was too small to make it jump. The DC Voltage was 4V. The Large Negative Voltage was observed.

The circuit diagram is attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magnet did not jump.jpg (36.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Fung Circuit.jpg (53.2 KB, 13 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by ltseung888; 07-22-2016 at 05:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 07-22-2016, 04:51 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Stefan Hartmann's measurements of JL Naudin's Newman motor:

"Now, the new enhanced commutator V1.4 shows some interesting results. The I/O current flow from the power supply has been measured accross a 100 ohms resistor between the points A-C. You may notice that there are LESS POSITIVE CURRENT PULSES THAN NEGATIVE CURRENT PULSES as shown in the picture below. Today my power supply is not able to convert these negative spikes of current in reusable power, this will be done soon with a new enhanced power supply circuit. This negative current COMES BACK TO THE POWER SUPPLY and this can explain why the original Newman machine has been able to keep its battery charged. The negative current is FREE NEGATIVE POWER and you may notice in the pictures E and F that the negative current spikes in most case are bigger than the positive current spikes".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nwpmp4.jpg (69.0 KB, 10 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-22-2016 at 05:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 07-22-2016, 07:53 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Current reversal.

Stefan states that "Negative current comes back to the power supply".

Is it that reverse direction negative current is interpolated as equivalent to positive current traveling in the other direction?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 07-22-2016, 08:24 PM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
Stefan Hartmann's measurements of JL Naudin's Newman motor:

"Now, the new enhanced commutator V1.4 shows some interesting results. The I/O current flow from the power supply has been measured accross a 100 ohms resistor between the points A-C. You may notice that there are LESS POSITIVE CURRENT PULSES THAN NEGATIVE CURRENT PULSES as shown in the picture below. Today my power supply is not able to convert these negative spikes of current in reusable power, this will be done soon with a new enhanced power supply circuit. This negative current COMES BACK TO THE POWER SUPPLY and this can explain why the original Newman machine has been able to keep its battery charged. The negative current is FREE NEGATIVE POWER and you may notice in the pictures E and F that the negative current spikes in most case are bigger than the positive current spikes".
Researchers, Look for Negative Energy with your DSO. Display Current and Voltage simultaneously.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 07-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
When a coil is pulsed with just a single pulse it goes pos,(magnetic field builds then collapses) then goes neg (magnetic field builds then collapses) we call this ringing but whats really happening.
Why does it go pos then neg then pos an so on, what energy is collapsing into the coil to make it change polarity (opposites attract)
When neg electrons are moving through the wire the magnetic fields (eddy currents) are pos when they collapse the coil goes pos, pos energy is moving through the wire,then the magnetic fields ( eddy currents) are neg, then when that field collapses neg energy is once again moving through the wire and this continues, each building field is smaller than the last but the polarity changes with each expanding and collapsing field.
Think about that, the coil is pulling energy from the ambient.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Last edited by Dave45; 07-22-2016 at 11:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 07-22-2016, 11:34 PM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
When a coil is pulsed with just a single pulse it goes pos,(magnetic field builds then collapses) then goes neg (magnetic field builds then collapses) we call this ringing but whats really happening.
Why does it go pos then neg then pos an so on, what energy is collapsing into the coil to make it change polarity (opposites attract)
When neg electrons are moving through the wire the magnetic fields (eddy currents) are pos when they collapse the coil goes pos, pos energy is moving through the wire,then the magnetic fields ( eddy currents) are neg, then when that field collapses neg energy is once again moving through the wire and this continues, each building field is smaller than the last but the polarity changes with each expanding and collapsing field.
Think about that, the coil is pulling energy from the ambient.
Think about that, the coil is pulling energy from the ambient.

Now consider the case of having ferromagnetic material in the core of the coil. The tiny magnets or dipoles will be aligned. These dipoles themselves have energy. The resulting energy is the sum of the alignment energy plus the energy already available in the dipoles???

Have we solved the mystery of lead-out energy machines???

*** Even in the straight line repulsion case, we did not always get the same waveform. One explanation was that the swinging back to randomness would take time. If another pulse were applied, it would be like pushing the swing at the wrong time. Getting a different waveform would not be a surprise.

https://youtu.be/Y2K2b4i_FYo
__________________
 

Last edited by ltseung888; 07-23-2016 at 08:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 07-22-2016, 11:43 PM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
Stefan states that "Negative current comes back to the power supply".

Is it that reverse direction negative current is interpolated as equivalent to positive current traveling in the other direction?
No. Current can flow back in two ways.

1. The resulting voltage is opposite and higher than the voltage of the battery. This is the normal case of recharging the battery.

2. The resulting voltage is in same direction of the battery (can be lower or higher). However, the current flows in opposite direction to the voltage. This is the strange phenomenon of negative energy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 07-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Magnet and large negative spike.

@Itseung888,

You've been an enourmous help. Thank you!

Your scope shots of kdaveem's simple circuit show an increased negative BEMF spike with the magnet in adjacency to the coil.

The circuit in this Marc Belanger video below resembles Woopyjump's because the BEMF secondary winding is a higher voltage wrap. I wonder if Marc's output could be improved with the addition of a magnet placed inside the core of the primary winding?

Over unity created with transformed back EMF:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIk_24tOAf4
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-23-2016 at 03:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 07-23-2016, 03:20 PM
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,190
All we are seeing in that video is someone that doesn't understand about battery chemistry. If you listen closely he says he pulled the battery down with two tail light bulbs connected in parallel. And he says he pulled the battery all the way down to 9 volts. Anyone that has worked with batteries for any time at all will tell you after you take a heavy load off a battery the battery will try to recover back to it's normal voltage. He could leave off the circuit and just hook a meter to the battery and see the same thing.

If you want some proof of this just try that same circuit with a battery that has not been just discharged to a low level. Charge a battery and then let it sit overnight or for at least a few hours then try that circuit and you will see the battery slowly going down. That circuit may help keep the battery from going down as fast but it will go down and not up.

Carroll

PS: And to answer your question you are sure to ask, yes I have tried that circuit and gotten the results I just posted. Try it for yourself and see.
__________________
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!!
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-23-2016, 04:05 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
All we are seeing in that video is someone that doesn't understand about battery chemistry. If you listen closely he says he pulled the battery down with two tail light bulbs connected in parallel. And he says he pulled the battery all the way down to 9 volts. Anyone that has worked with batteries for any time at all will tell you after you take a heavy load off a battery the battery will try to recover back to it's normal voltage. He could leave off the circuit and just hook a meter to the battery and see the same thing.

If you want some proof of this just try that same circuit with a battery that has not been just discharged to a low level. Charge a battery and then let it sit overnight or for at least a few hours then try that circuit and you will see the battery slowly going down. That circuit may help keep the battery from going down as fast but it will go down and not up.

Carroll

PS: And to answer your question you are sure to ask, yes I have tried that circuit and gotten the results I just posted. Try it for yourself and see.
@Citfta,

I didn't post that video to get your opinion on battery chemistry. I inquired to Itseung about the effect placing a magnet in the primary core would have on the BEMF. Why not just put me back on your ignore list Mr. know-it-all?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-23-2016, 04:26 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Colliding magnetic fields.

"At the region where magnetic fields from the Sun and Earth meet, field lines buckle, break, and snap together again, powering dramatic events like auroras in the process".

Based on Itseung's test results from the simple kdaveem circuit; An air core coil should generate a larger negative backspike with a diametric cylinder magnet positioned inside the core. This should trigger an "Aurora Event" when the collapsing magnetic field from the coil collides with the PM field from inside the core.

A ring of crystal alternator diodes circling the coil should be able to collect and rectify this kind of "Aurora Energy".

A jacket of LED'S surrounding the coil may be able to harvest and rectify this kind of "Aurora Energy".
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-23-2016 at 05:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 07-23-2016, 05:42 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
LED'S as photovoltaic cells.

LED'S convert other kinds of electron radiation to electricity as well:

"Quantum physics gets it’s name from the quantization of particle energies. In quantum physics particles can only have very specific values for the energy, and they must all be multiples of ћ (h-bar) However, in every-day life these energy levels are so close together that you don’t really notice the difference".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rfjUQdboc

It would make an interesting experiment to produce a backspike in a magnet core coil and see if a voltage appeared in an LED taped to the side!
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-23-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 07-23-2016, 08:12 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
LED Lattice vibrations.

From March 9, 2012:

"MIT physicists have been testing a light-emitting diode that has an electrical efficiency of more than 100 percent. You may ask, "Wouldn't that mean it breaks the first law of thermodynamics?" The answer, happily, is no.

The LED produces 69 picowatts of light using 30 picowatts of power, giving it an efficiency of 230 percent. That means it operates above "unity efficiency" -- putting it into a category normally occupied by perpetual motion machines.

However, while MIT's diode puts out more than twice as much energy in photons as it's fed in electrons, it doesn't violate the conservation of energy because it appears to draw in heat energy from its surroundings instead. When it gets more than 100 percent electrically-efficient, it begins to cool down, stealing energy from its environment to convert into more photons.

In slightly more detail, the researchers chose an LED with a small band gap, and applied smaller and smaller voltages. Every time the voltage was halved, the electrical power was reduced by a factor of four, but the light power emitted only dropped by a factor of two. The extra energy came instead from lattice vibrations".

LED Lattice vibrations may be excited by the "Aurora Effect" from the colliding magnetic fields of a violent backspike and a permanent magnet field. Above "unity efficiency" has been demonstrated by these diodes because they draw heat in from the environment to convert to power; This means the LED's will convert heat from the pulse coil to electrical power like a Peltier module. Exciting a full jacket of LED's with the broadcast electron lattice vibrations, with the field collision magnified negative backspike, coupled with the recycling of the BEMF to source, may generate a COP>1.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-23-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 07-24-2016, 06:17 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 486
Schematic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Itseung888,

You've been an enourmous help. Thank you!

Your scope shots of kdaveem's simple circuit show an increased negative BEMF spike with the magnet in adjacency to the coil.

The circuit in this Marc Belanger video below resembles Woopyjump's because the BEMF secondary winding is a higher voltage wrap. I wonder if Marc's output could be improved with the addition of a magnet placed inside the core of the primary winding?

Over unity created with transformed back EMF:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIk_24tOAf4
Hello Allen,
I tried to find Woopyjump' s schematic on his YouTube channel to try what they did and if my setup was different. I haven't rewound a transformer yet but would give that a try. Not sure about Marc's experiment but, the energy to power the pulsing relay and led came from somewhere. I wish he had shown resting voltage of the battery first. Just my thinking which gets me in trouble a lot.

Any help is appreciated,
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 07-24-2016, 07:07 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Transundulationisem.

Higg's Boson, and Quantum impact:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SubatomicParticles_m_0729.jpg (156.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg quantumimpact_large.jpg (60.8 KB, 3 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-24-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 07-24-2016, 07:10 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
woopyjump schematic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantomake View Post
Hello Allen,
I tried to find Woopyjump' s schematic on his YouTube channel to try what they did and if my setup was different. I haven't rewound a transformer yet but would give that a try. Not sure about Marc's experiment but, the energy to power the pulsing relay and led came from somewhere. I wish he had shown resting voltage of the battery first. Just my thinking which gets me in trouble a lot.

Any help is appreciated,
wantomake
@wantomake

This is the best I can do: He sawed those laminated U cores from a microwave transformer core cut in half. The Ohmic resistance of his seconday appears to be 420 times that of his primary at 4.8 henries. His primary has 5 micro henries of inductance, and the capacitor 1 micro farad of capacitance.
Attached Images
File Type: png woppyjump.png (374.2 KB, 15 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-24-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 07-24-2016, 11:53 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Rubber Band "Joule Thief".

New video from Lidmotor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U5lXqkoMzE

This circuit is nearly identical to Igor's "Reed Switch Spinner l"

"An LED connected across the coil catches the 'flyback' energy of the coil's field collapse and lights up".
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-25-2016 at 12:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:24 AM
ltseung888 ltseung888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 268
Send a message via Skype™ to ltseung888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
New video from Lidmotor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U5lXqkoMzE

This circuit is nearly identical to Igor's "Reed Switch Spinner l"

"An LED connected across the coil catches the 'flyback' energy of the coil's field collapse and lights up".
Would be interesting to see the waveforms. I believe that we would detect negative energy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 07-25-2016, 07:36 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Mechanical Joule Thief.

Note the experimenter "GrandadIsAnOldMan" commenting at 1:40 in this video that: "The magnetic current collapses and sends current in the opposite direction"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RyR-bG0Ar0
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-25-2016 at 08:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 07-25-2016, 09:10 PM
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,190
No matter how many videos you find that agree with you does not make your mistaken ideas correct. They only show a lot of other people that are equally confused. We have clearly shown you with scope shots and other videos that the current DOES NOT reverse when the power is removed from the coil. He also makes it clear in the comments that he is a beginner in electronics. So most of what he has learned has probably come from other Youtube posters that also don't really know what they are doing.


JUST BECAUSE IT IS ON YOUTUBE DOES NOT MAKE IT CORRECT
__________________
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!!
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 07-25-2016, 09:10 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,081
Induced current flowing in the opposite direction.

"Let us consider another experiment. In Fig. 3 (below) a large wooden spool wound with a large number of turns of fine, insulated wire is connected to a galvanometer. A small spool wound with a few turns of insulated wire is connected in series with a dry cell and a contact key. Let us put the small spool down inside the large spool and press the contact key, closing the circuit. The galvanometer needle will be deflected, showing that a current has been induced in the large coil. What has happened? When we closed the switch and current started flowing in the small coil, that current caused a magnetic field to develop around it, and that developing magnetic field induced an emf and current in the large coil. If the key is kept closed, the induced current in the large coil soon stops. When the circuit is broken, the strength of the magnetic field quickly falls to zero and an induced current flowing in the opposite direction occurs. In both cases the induced current stops flowing when the magnetic field stops changing".
Attached Images
File Type: gif ole2.gif (15.8 KB, 7 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bemf, complete foolishness, current, direction, nonsense, reversal, tinman

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers