Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #841  
Old 10-27-2019, 07:28 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,482
Time is on my side

Bro,
First it was two years you were asking for the scope. Now it is one year. If you go back and read our communications in email AND PM’s on the forum you will see just how much you have exaggerated the timeline. I know, because I DID.

bi,
The problem with YOUR statement is that several folks HAVE seen my machine up and running and putting out what I claim, including two people at an independent testing lab. Of course that was an OLDER version, but it operated on the same principles. So nice try, but you cannot persuade someone who has seen something work that it does not. No matter how much time you waste. By the way, it is only THEORY if it hasn't been built. This has been built, tested, and works. Not what I would call theory.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-27-2019 at 08:09 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #842  
Old 10-27-2019, 09:53 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bro,
First it was two years you were asking for the scope. Now it is one year. If you go back and read our communications in email AND PM’s on the forum you will see just how much you have exaggerated the timeline. I know, because I DID.
Yer probably right it was spread out over 2 different years like part of 2017
and part of 2018 I think it was but I'll think of something else to hit you
with just let me collect my thoughts You got wide shoulders, I can hit
you as hard as I want and you just pop back up
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-27-2019 at 10:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #843  
Old 10-27-2019, 10:42 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Yer runnin out pal

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #844  
Old 10-27-2019, 10:49 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Another free energy device comin

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #845  
Old 10-28-2019, 03:14 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Success stable voltages

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #846  
Old 10-29-2019, 09:48 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
BH curve

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #847  
Old 12-02-2019, 07:34 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,482
The Key to Free Energy

Understanding potential based systems, and I do mean REALLY understanding them, is the key to free energy. PERIOD. I have said this many times, and I will continue to bring it up until the day that all the good stuff is finally open sourced. But that day is fast approaching.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #848  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:21 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Understanding and I do mean REALLY understanding them, is the key to free energy. PERIOD. I have said this many times, and I will continue to bring it up until the day that all the good stuff is finally open sourced. But that day is fast approaching.
I know very little about the subject of potential based systems, other than
the split the positive keeping a balanced re-circulatory energy loop.I
really have nothing else to add to my sentence I am ashamed to say
because I don't have even the foggiest idea what could be added.

Well maybe, the idea of a potential difference should go on forever
because something is always left over on the way to zero.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #849  
Old 12-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,482
Potential Difference

Bro Mikey,
You got it exactly right. People just haven’t pushed it far enough. But that’s ok, because WE have. It will all come out some day in the very near future.

I made that post for a couple reasons. I don’t want this idea to die because it is too important, and others need to go down that path. But also because, if it wasn’t for this forum we wouldn’t be where we are now. And I want people to realize and remember that it all started HERE.

Oh, and I also wanted to give bistander another opportunity to crawl out from under whatever rock he hides under and publicly ridicule my claims like he always does. He contributes nothing, and is gone from the forum for weeks when I stay silent. But the minute I begin posting again, up pops his little head like a whack-a-mole.

We have shown you the wind. It is up to you to build the sail if you want to get anywhere. We didn’t get it by standing around talking about it, or denying that the wind existed.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #850  
Old 12-02-2019, 07:46 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,715
Potential based systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Understanding potential based systems, and I do mean REALLY understanding them, is the key to free energy. PERIOD. I have said this many times, and I will continue to bring it up until the day that all the good stuff is finally open sourced. But that day is fast approaching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bro Mikey,
You got it exactly right. People just haven’t pushed it far enough. But that’s ok, because WE have. It will all come out some day in the very near future.

I made that post for a couple reasons. I don’t want this idea to die because it is too important, and others need to go down that path. But also because, if it wasn’t for this forum we wouldn’t be where we are now. And I want people to realize and remember that it all started HERE.

Oh, and I also wanted to give bistander another opportunity to crawl out from under whatever rock he hides under and publicly ridicule my claims like he always does. He contributes nothing, and is gone from the forum for weeks when I stay silent. But the minute I begin posting again, up pops his little head like a whack-a-mole.

We have shown you the wind. It is up to you to build the sail if you want to get anywhere. We didn’t get it by standing around talking about it, or denying that the wind existed.
Understanding potential? You don't have a clue. You should look up the definition of potential (as it applies to physics). Ever done that?

You asked for it: Your claims are BS. You are the one hiding. Come back with these posts. Where is your great energy invention? Where is the proof of your claims? Not here. Just more waist of time.

You say I contribute nothing. Maybe true. I just relate fact and truth which already exist. But you. You contribute worse than nothing. You promote falsehoods and fiction.

So, I do have internet under the rock. I'm still waiting for you to show the world your energy machine. You've missed any and all deadlines. "In a few weeks", "after I move", "lost the baseplate", "rotor is in the machine shop", on & on. But nothing ever makes it here, does it? And then you go and delete all those posts promising back-up, and demonstration of your reasons why other members' tests do not support your erroneous methods.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #851  
Old 12-02-2019, 08:38 PM
jettis's Avatar
jettis jettis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Understanding potential? You don't have a clue. You should look up the definition of potential (as it applies to physics). Ever done that?

You asked for it: Your claims are BS. You are the one hiding. Come back with these posts. Where is your great energy invention? Where is the proof of your claims? Not here. Just more waist of time.

You say I contribute nothing. Maybe true. I just relate fact and truth which already exist. But you. You contribute worse than nothing. You promote falsehoods and fiction.

So, I do have internet under the rock. I'm still waiting for you to show the world your energy machine. You've missed any and all deadlines. "In a few weeks", "after I move", "lost the baseplate", "rotor is in the machine shop", on & on. But nothing ever makes it here, does it? And then you go and delete all those posts promising back-up, and demonstration of your reasons why other members' tests do not support your erroneous methods.

Regards,

bi
Bistander... use the coil wind Turion showed. Bedini, Ron Cole, Bob Teal and I am sure many, if not all inventors used this coil winding technique. I know I have used it just like many others here on this forum, it works. The winding technique has all the benefits listed and is 100 percent FACTUAL and cannot be disputed.

Dave Wing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8D6A90D8-7D88-443E-B95B-6C80D9DA8D96.jpg (138.5 KB, 23 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by jettis; 12-02-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #852  
Old 12-02-2019, 10:02 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,715
Parallel wire coils

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
Bistander... use the coil wind Turion showed. Bedini, Ron Cole, Bob Teal and I am sure many, if not all inventors used this coil winding technique. I know I have used it just like many others here on this forum, it works. The winding technique has all the benefits listed and is 100 percent FACTUAL and cannot be disputed.



Dave Wing
Hi Dave,

The diagrams shown on the image you attached indicate coils wound with parallel wires and not the bifilar (or multifilar) winding of the Tesla patent. Parallel wire coils are common place in industry and used extensively in motors and generators. There is no magic here.

Having zero context around the notes by Ron Cole, I hesitate to comment except that it appears on the surface to be gibberish.

I have no problem with the Tesla patent showing bifilar winding and with his claims. I object to what others read into it and use it to promote their brand of BS.

Regards,

bi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8D6A90D8-7D88-443E-B95B-6C80D9DA8D96.jpg (138.5 KB, 50 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #853  
Old 12-02-2019, 10:21 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,482
Whack-a-mole

Pop goes the weasel, and bi speaks! I knew he would. running his mouth is all he ever does. No building, no researching. Just blathering.

Yes bi, I HAVE read the physics definition of potential. Unfortunately for YOU we are dealing with the electrical definition of potential, which is simply the charge in an electrical circuit. You can't even get the 3 battery system to work and you're going to lecture ME about potential? I wonder if you realize how often the few of us who have working systems talk about you and LAUGH out loud at how moronic some of your comments are and how LITTLE you actually know?

I moved to my new house over a year ago, and am STILL in the process of moving and remodeling the last house for sale. Until that remodel is finished I have no intention of wasting any of my time working on the generator just to prove something to YOU. You are not worth my time. Those who have a desire to build it and see for themselves will do so. That is what REAL researchers do. The rest are just whiners insisting on proof before they do anything, and that is not a true researcher. That's a crybaby. Every single project on this forum that I thought had a HINT of possibly working, I attempted to replicate. Sometimes successfully, and sometimes not. I didn't wait for proof, mostly because I don't believe something is real until I see it running on my bench.

Here's a little experiment to learn something, and possibly change what you thought you knew... "Charge" a battery to completely full. Now, put a kilowatt meter on the battery and run a load until your battery is down around 12.2. Now plug an AC kilowatt meter into the wall and run your battery charger on it to charge that battery back up to full. How many times the energy SPENT on the load (according to YOUR measurements) did it take to charge that battery back to full? (according to YOUR measurements.) WHY? Because you weren't really "charging" that battery at all. If you understand WHY I say that, you are on the path to free energy. If you don't, you are still spinning your wheels in the mud.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #854  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:11 PM
jettis's Avatar
jettis jettis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi Dave,

The diagrams shown on the image you attached indicate coils wound with parallel wires and not the bifilar (or multifilar) winding of the Tesla patent. Parallel wire coils are common place in industry and used extensively in motors and generators. There is no magic here...
Regards,

bi
You say “There is no magic here” but you are not thinking about what you can do when you decrease the conductor diameter, lengthen the conductor and then parallel multiple strands for low resistance. That is were the magic is.

Dave Wing
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #855  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:31 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,715
Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Pop goes the weasel, and bi speaks! I knew he would. running his mouth is all he ever does. No building, no researching. Just blathering.

Yes bi, I HAVE read the physics definition of potential. Unfortunately for YOU we are dealing with the electrical definition of potential, which is simply the charge in an electrical circuit. You can't even get the 3 battery system to work and you're going to lecture ME about potential? I wonder if you realize how often the few of us who have working systems talk about you and LAUGH out loud at how moronic some of your comments are and how LITTLE you actually know?

I moved to my new house over a year ago, and am STILL in the process of moving and remodeling the last house for sale. Until that remodel is finished I have no intention of wasting any of my time working on the generator just to prove something to YOU. You are not worth my time. Those who have a desire to build it and see for themselves will do so. That is what REAL researchers do. The rest are just whiners insisting on proof before they do anything, and that is not a true researcher. That's a crybaby. Every single project on this forum that I thought had a HINT of possibly working, I attempted to replicate. Sometimes successfully, and sometimes not. I didn't wait for proof, mostly because I don't believe something is real until I see it running on my bench.

Here's a little experiment to learn something, and possibly change what you thought you knew... "Charge" a battery to completely full. Now, put a kilowatt meter on the battery and run a load until your battery is down around 12.2. Now plug an AC kilowatt meter into the wall and run your battery charger on it to charge that battery back up to full. How many times the energy SPENT on the load (according to YOUR measurements) did it take to charge that battery back to full? (according to YOUR measurements.) WHY? Because you weren't really "charging" that battery at all. If you understand WHY I say that, you are on the path to free energy. If you don't, you are still spinning your wheels in the mud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Yes bi, I HAVE read the physics definition of potential. Unfortunately for YOU we are dealing with the electrical definition of potential, which is simply the charge in an electrical circuit.
You claim the "electrical definition of potential" is different than the "physics definition of potential". And that "the electrical definition of potential [, which] is simply the charge in an electrical circuit". You're wrong on both counts. I encourage readers to look up definitions and basic fundamental lessons on the subject.

I've charged thousands of batteries. I don't need to charge one more to understand what's going on. You need to learn that, not me.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #856  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:44 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,715
Coils

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
You say “There is no magic here” but you are not thinking about what you can do when you decrease the conductor diameter, lengthen the conductor and then parallel multiple strands for low resistance. That is were the magic is.

Dave Wing
Hi Dave,

I know exactly what I'm thinking about. You don't. I have designed hundreds of coils used in industry. If you want to learn more, let's take an example, of your choice, and analyze it. Please move over to my thread.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #857  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:48 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
Bistander... use the coil wind Turion showed. Bedini, Ron Cole, Bob Teal and I am sure many, if not all inventors used this coil winding technique. I know I have used it just like many others here on this forum, it works. The winding technique has all the benefits listed and is 100 percent FACTUAL and cannot be disputed.

Dave Wing
Thanks Jet always a pleasure
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #858  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:55 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Pop goes the weasel, and bi speaks! I knew he would. running his mouth is all he ever does. No building, no researching. Just blathering.

Yes bi, I HAVE read the physics definition of potential. Unfortunately for YOU we are dealing with the electrical definition of potential, which is simply the charge in an electrical circuit. You can't even get the 3 battery system to work and you're going to lecture ME about potential? I wonder if you realize how often the few of us who have working systems talk about you and LAUGH out loud at how moronic some of your comments are and how LITTLE you actually know?

I moved to my new house over a year ago, and am STILL in the process of moving and remodeling the last house for sale. Until that remodel is finished I have no intention of wasting any of my time working on the generator just to prove something to YOU. You are not worth my time. Those who have a desire to build it and see for themselves will do so. That is what REAL researchers do. The rest are just whiners insisting on proof before they do anything, and that is not a true researcher. That's a crybaby. Every single project on this forum that I thought had a HINT of possibly working, I attempted to replicate. Sometimes successfully, and sometimes not. I didn't wait for proof, mostly because I don't believe something is real until I see it running on my bench.

Here's a little experiment to learn something, and possibly change what you thought you knew... "Charge" a battery to completely full. Now, put a kilowatt meter on the battery and run a load until your battery is down around 12.2. Now plug an AC kilowatt meter into the wall and run your battery charger on it to charge that battery back up to full. How many times the energy SPENT on the load (according to YOUR measurements) did it take to charge that battery back to full? (according to YOUR measurements.) WHY? Because you weren't really "charging" that battery at all. If you understand WHY I say that, you are on the path to free energy. If you don't, you are still spinning your wheels in the mud.
You got it right 2 directional is back pickin zhit. Our dear ole buddy is
just like many here, even me wanting to be spoon fed (human nature)
cept the rest of us are straight.

Good to see you got your second wind Dave. If I only could think of what
to try to advance. Yes isn't it wonderful? Free speech platform? Where it
all begins.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #859  
Old 12-03-2019, 02:51 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,482
Textbooks

Bi,
Believing textbooks are always right is why you will never find free energy.

As to batteries....Just because you have charged a battery doesn’t mean you understand how they work or what the energy in them is capable of doing. It is very clear that you do not. Believe me, I take GREAT pleasure in knowing that you have NO clue. But just to make your day, I will make ANOTHER unproven outlandish (but true) claim. There is enough energy in a single battery to power a motor, or your house, the town in which you live, your state, or your country. If you know how to use it. Which (LOL) you do not.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #860  
Old 12-03-2019, 03:07 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,715
Claims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bi,
Believing textbooks are always right is why you will never find free energy.

As to batteries....Just because you have charged a battery doesn’t mean you understand how they work or what the energy in them is capable of doing. It is very clear that you do not. Believe me, I take GREAT pleasure in knowing that you have NO clue. But just to make your day, I will make ANOTHER unproven outlandish (but true) claim. There is enough energy in a single battery to power a motor, or your house, the town in which you live, your state, or your country. If you know how to use it. Which (LOL) you do not.
Why stop there, Turion? Could it power the planet? The solar system? The Galaxy? The universe? Might as well make those claims. Heck, you can claim anything because you never back it up. Where's the proof?

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #861  
Old 12-03-2019, 03:45 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bi,
Believing textbooks are always right is why you will never find free energy.

As to batteries.... I will make ANOTHER unproven outlandish (but true)
claim. There is enough energy in a single battery to power a motor,
or your house, the town in which you live, your state, or your country.
If you know how to use it. Which (LOL) you do not
.
Bi-directional has two speeds, backwards and #2

Yes theoretically if the energy from a single battery can be recirculated
enough times it could provide limitless power. Just common sense.

How this might be accomplished is the reason we are here.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-05-2019 at 01:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #862  
Old 12-03-2019, 04:03 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,482
Response

No bi, it could not power the planet because you would have to run wires across the oceans. Please don't be silly. But one battery per continent should do it. Likewise powering the universe. Putting wires in space is just too difficult. You KNOW that. But at least you are starting to understand the scale of what is possible. It isn't PRACTICAL, but it is still possible. Free energy for all!

You want proof? The proof is on the bench!
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #863  
Old 12-03-2019, 09:40 AM
jettis's Avatar
jettis jettis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi Dave,

I know exactly what I'm thinking about. You don't. I have designed hundreds of coils used in industry. If you want to learn more, let's take an example, of your choice, and analyze it. Please move over to my thread.

Regards,

bi
On my bench I have a SSG single coil machine, the coil consists of 68 strands of 26AWG at a hundred feet. Six of these 26AWG strands are connected in series for a total of 600’ in length. I made 5 more 600’ strands using this pattern. This arrangement has given me a total of 10 strands of multifilar wire at 600’ long and eight 100’ leftover windings extra, of which one of these is then used for a trigger.

Anyone can build this it’s easy and cheap to build.

On the bench the 24 volt SSG 4 pole junior machine is first run with one 600’ length, under this arrangement it will run at 210mA at 1000’ rpm on one strand of 600’ of mutilfilar wire, when tuned to a single pulse. As each successive multifilar strand is added in parallel to the SSG there is a increase of anywhere from 20 to 40 RPM.

Big deal right? You would expect a small current increase with the addition of each strand would you not?

What would you say if there was a no current increase (current stayed at 210mA) with the addition of each 600’ multifilar strand in parallel and the only increase was in magnetic field strength ( which translated into around a 300rpm increase) when additional strands were added?

Dave Wing
__________________
 

Last edited by jettis; 12-03-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #864  
Old 12-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Sawt2's Avatar
Sawt2 Sawt2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
On my bench I have a SSG single coil machine, the coil consists of 68 strands of 26AWG at a hundred feet. Six of these 26AWG strands are connected in series for a total of 600’ in length. I made 5 more 600’ strands using this pattern. This arrangement has given me a total of 10 strands of multifilar wire at 600’ long and eight 100’ leftover windings extra, of which one of these is then used for a trigger.

Anyone can build this it’s easy and cheap to build.

On the bench the 24 volt SSG 4 pole junior machine is first run with one 600’ length, under this arrangement it will run at 210mA at 1000’ rpm on one strand of 600’ of mutilfilar wire, when tuned to a single pulse. As each successive multifilar strand is added in parallel to the SSG there is a increase of anywhere from 20 to 40 RPM.



Big deal right? You would expect a small current increase with the addition of each strand would you not?

What would you say if there was a no current increase (current stayed at 210mA) with the addition of each 600’ multifilar strand in parallel and the only increase was in magnetic field strength ( which translated into around a 300rpm increase) when additional strands were added?

Dave Wing
Dave
Any chance you’re up for showing your machine, I for one would like to see it, sounds interesting.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #865  
Old 12-03-2019, 01:02 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,715
Your example

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
On my bench I have a SSG single coil machine, the coil consists of 68 strands of 26AWG at a hundred feet. Six of these 26AWG strands are connected in series for a total of 600’ in length. I made 5 more 600’ strands using this pattern. This arrangement has given me a total of 10 strands of multifilar wire at 600’ long and eight 100’ leftover windings extra, of which one of these is then used for a trigger.

Anyone can build this it’s easy and cheap to build.

On the bench the 24 volt SSG 4 pole junior machine is first run with one 600’ length, under this arrangement it will run at 210mA at 1000’ rpm on one strand of 600’ of mutilfilar wire, when tuned to a single pulse. As each successive multifilar strand is added in parallel to the SSG there is a increase of anywhere from 20 to 40 RPM.

Big deal right? You would expect a small current increase with the addition of each strand would you not?

What would you say if there was a no current increase (current stayed at 210mA) with the addition of each 600’ multifilar strand in parallel and the only increase was in magnetic field strength ( which translated into around a 300rpm increase) when additional strands were added?

Dave Wing
I really don't like working on this thread. In fact, IIRC, the OP has asked me not to post here. So I'll find that bistander thread and post my reply there.

bi

http://www.energeticforum.com/321545-post310.html
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 12-03-2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Added link
Reply With Quote
  #866  
Old 12-03-2019, 01:51 PM
jettis's Avatar
jettis jettis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawt2 View Post
Dave
Any chance you’re up for showing your machine, I for one would like to see it, sounds interesting.
Sorry folks... I was going from memory just got home and checked my lab notes, on the above quote I was wrong the first strand was running at 170mA (907 rpm) I then connected the second strand the current increased to 200mA, the third 210mA, 4th 210mA, 5th 220mA... 10th 210mA (1157rpm) I can post the lab note this afternoon FYI.

Dave Wing
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #867  
Old 12-03-2019, 10:58 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I really don't like working on this thread. In fact, IIRC, the OP has asked me not to post here. So I'll find that bistander thread and post my reply there.

bi
Not your cup of tea? Because you have lost the argument and credibility
you can't hang when the kitchen gets hot. If you can't stand the heat then
get out of the kitchen.

Petty opinions do not remove good facts. Stick to facts.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #868  
Old 12-04-2019, 04:15 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
Sorry folks... I was going from memory just got home and checked my lab notes, on the above quote I was wrong the first strand was running at 170mA (907 rpm) I then connected the second strand the current increased to 200mA, the third 210mA, 4th 210mA, 5th 220mA... 10th 210mA (1157rpm) I can post the lab note this afternoon FYI.

Dave Wing
Yes it would be interesting to see your setup Dave if you can.
I has been along time since we last spoke. I too noticed how the
Bedini coils add to produce a greater output on the field with same
input current. You are using way more strands, by far.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
splitting, positive, advanced, videos, basic, thread, post, energy, study, qualifies, clear, video, learn, concept, verified, foundational, spite, failed, rofl, adepts, called, attempts, point, students, experimenters

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers