Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #811  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:33 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Dec 6th 2017 modified motor and boosters

__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #812  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:40 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Dec 6th 2017

I guess 2 years
later to get 1 comment is better than nothing. Here let's try this
again. How do you like my modified motor to booster experiment?



__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-09-2019 at 08:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #813  
Old 10-22-2019, 08:00 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Video

You are seeing what I have seen a thousand times. At LEAST a thousand times.

Here is a little experiment I have done that everybody should do. Take a battery and charge it up to full charge. Then put a kilowatt meter on it and connect a load and run it down. Measure how much power you got out of the battery.

Then connect a kilowatt meter between your wall outlet and your battery charger and see how much power it actually takes to charge that battery back up to where it was and compare that to what you got out of it. The result will teach you a LOT about how good the battery is you are using. YES, there is inherently inefficiency in the charger. Such is life. It will show you why it is SO difficult to get the 3 battery system to work WITHOUT the boost module and the pulse motor to overcome the impedance and resistance that exists when trying to charge battery three. The batteries make all the difference.

Free energy is possible. Just keep looking at the 3 battery stuff from every possible angle, and maybe some day you will see it. It's there.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #814  
Old 10-22-2019, 09:58 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
First of all let's get the data comparison straight between your
batteries and mine. Mine are high dollar flooded cells costing over
100 dollars each and are especial designed for very low impedance
loss. Then I use 4 of these in parallel to create a super battery that
is a true 62 ah collectively. On the other hand your batteries don't
come close to the 400 plus dollars mine cost. You can get one cheap
and it is about a 45ah battery.

So my bank is better. Also I have charged up these batteries measuring
how much it takes and how much I get back on raw DC.

My SSSG blows them both to hell and back on input vs output so I do
know what is possible. My problem is keeping the brushes alive in this
mod motor. I ran it one time for a week and had to replace the brushes
again. Yeah the batteries get use to charging that way and is better
than raw dc. After burning up a couple sets of carbon brushes i decided
to build the RegenX coils or the type you showed us.

I don't have any doubt just don't have weeks to toy with it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #815  
Old 10-22-2019, 03:01 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Batteries

Bro,
You’re wrong about the batteries I am using. I have tried everything from cheap (I think they were around) 3 amp hour, to lawn and garden to lithium ion and iron to see which work the best. Different batteries and different brands. Some cost much more than $100 per battery. MOST of my focus in the early years was about which battery is BEST. No longer. You are absolutely correct about putting several in parallel to reduce impedance and resistance to charge. I tried to show that one time when I did the video charging like 20 batteries in parallel with two batteries, the motor and a boost module. But I’ve never shown video of anything except basic systems to get people moving in the right direction. Herding cattle!

If you have gone as far as the modified motor will take you it is time to leave it behind and see what you can see. It is only there to introduce beginners to what is possible. Eventually you will get to the point where you have enough to work with that the kind of battery you use makes no difference at all. The battery is a receptacle to hold enough to get you started, and you return enough to it that all the activity floats above it and it neither charges nor discharges. Benitez knew what he was doing. He just didn't take it to the next level.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-22-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #816  
Old 10-22-2019, 09:42 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
The average person is not going to dig up 5000 dollars worth of
batteries on the left side of the bench and 3000 dollars worth of batteries
on the right side of the table to make a test that shows that lectric can
break even if not pop out a few more joules.

However someone doing a solar house might.Yes I saw that video of your
big bank of batteries that cost you a fortune going up what was it .003v??
or was it .03? of a volt? something like that AND it only took a few
batteries on the input /say a couple thousand dollars worth/ to get the
larger more expensive bank to go up.

I am happy using the principle in my experiments hoping to recover
anything. And yeah I know your batteries cost thousands, just wanted
to hear you say it. I have batteries costing many thousands for back
up in steel cases standing 3 ft off the floor just floating along full of alum.

Thanks John Bedini, I keep them whipped into shape using his SSSG

__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-22-2019 at 09:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #817  
Old 10-23-2019, 12:09 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Clarification

No, the batteries in my video were all inexpensive lawn and garden batteries. I have about 20 of them. When I get something working on my really GOOD batteries I try it on the less expensive batteries because I KNOW that nobody is going to spend that kind of money on a butt load of really expensive batteries.

But now I know you only need a few and they don't even need to be GOOD ones. You just have to put things together correctly. You don't even need the modified motor. And the money I spent to build the generator would be better spent elsewhere. The generator is already outdated. You can generate MORE power at a lower cost.

I HAVE spent a lot on batteries. I worked for a while on a Tesla Switch to see if I could run my house with it, but batteries don't hold enough to power everything, unless you have an awful LOT of them, even though they WORK. Solar is cheaper per kilowatt hour of energy produced. But I wanted to get away from batteries so I went with a whole house propane generator. Some day soon I hope THAT isn't needed, but until then, when they cut off power for days in CA because of fire risk, I can power my house and help out the neighbors on my culdesac.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-23-2019 at 02:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #818  
Old 10-23-2019, 10:04 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
No, the batteries in my video were all
inexpensive lawn and garden batteries. ....... I wanted to get away
from batteries...................
.................so I went with a whole house propane generator.

Some day soon I hope THAT isn't needed, but until then, ......
Yes someday that seems to be in order. Someday you will end up
with a practical system for your generators that do not overheat
and keep all the magnets. This will be quite an event with your work
being the spectacle You have come so far and spent so much it
would be a sin not to get it going to power your home.

I saw some people in CA showing the smoke while they were driving
away from their area. Really poor management by corrupt leaders.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #819  
Old 10-23-2019, 10:17 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
No, the batteries in my video were all inexpensive

The generator is already outdated. You can generate MORE power at a
lower cost.
Seems like improvements will always follow and wherever there is a
rotating mass these principles might be applied.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #820  
Old 10-24-2019, 12:16 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Tick toc Turion is running out of time

But you are going to finish I just know it
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #821  
Old 10-24-2019, 07:09 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Time

It’s not just me anymore. There is a whole team working on this stuff. We have an experienced Electrical Engineer and Physicist working on the team. The work is being replicated by people who look at hard data and can’t be fooled by smoke and mirrors. And what do you know, they are getting the same results Matt and I are getting. So we are moving forward and it really doesn’t matter what ANYONE on this forum thinks about the things we have shared. We aren’t giving any more away than we already have since it has all been called lies and deception anyway by people who have absolutely NO clue. The sad part is that EVERYBODY could have been right there with us instead of still stumbling around in the dark. We were sharing EVERYTHING until people like bistander came along. But then he achieved his real goal didn’t he? Because causing dissent was his only goal here. It was never to further any progress. He just wants to make everything promising come to a screeching hault. Notice he never sticks his nose in unless things seem to be moving forward. Unless they are, he is silent because he has NOTHING to contribute. He is only here to attempt to discredit and impede progress. So all OUR progress will be off the forum.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-24-2019 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #822  
Old 10-24-2019, 07:40 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,419
Hi turion, glad you have a team that is making good progress.
Not to sound negative, you and you're team will achieve you're goals, though unless you move to a higher consciousness realm, we the people will never benefit from this, unless we each build it ourselves and most do not have that capability or resources.
Maybe I've said this already before, don't remember and others have said similar things, though the thing is, all the inventions (free energy related and otherwise) we will ever need, have been here for some time already.
It is the consciousness of this realm we are in, the literal operating system if you will, that is the cause of these devices, not getting into the hands of the masses of humanity.
By no means am I saying not to continue with our goals, it's just that there really is a time and season for things, unfortunately.
Though I hope we are in the season of sovereignty, and all the suppression is come to an end.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #823  
Old 10-24-2019, 10:17 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Truth and fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
It’s not just me anymore. There is a whole team working on this stuff. We have an experienced Electrical Engineer and Physicist working on the team. The work is being replicated by people who look at hard data and can’t be fooled by smoke and mirrors. And what do you know, they are getting the same results Matt and I are getting. So we are moving forward and it really doesn’t matter what ANYONE on this forum thinks about the things we have shared. We aren’t giving any more away than we already have since it has all been called lies and deception anyway by people who have absolutely NO clue. The sad part is that EVERYBODY could have been right there with us instead of still stumbling around in the dark. We were sharing EVERYTHING until people like bistander came along. But then he achieved his real goal didn’t he? Because causing dissent was his only goal here. It was never to further any progress. He just wants to make everything promising come to a screeching hault. Notice he never sticks his nose in unless things seem to be moving forward. Unless they are, he is silent because he has NOTHING to contribute. He is only here to attempt to discredit and impede progress. So all OUR progress will be off the forum.
OK Turion,

Blame me that you have never, never could, demonstrate in a legitimate manner what you claim. How is that my fault?
Quote:
bistander came along. But then he achieved his real goal didn’t he? Because causing dissent was his only goal here.
My goal is, and always has been, truth and fact. Something which you refuse to recognize.

Quote:
He just wants to make everything promising come to a screeching hault. Notice he never sticks his nose in unless things seem to be moving forward.
I speak up when I see erroneous statements, falsehoods and BS. I attempt to bring fact, truth and scientific method into the discussion. Worst of all, I ask for proof of claim. Things you have shown repeatedly to have no interest in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
No, the batteries ...

But now I know you only need a few and they don't even need to be GOOD ones [batteries]. You just have to put things together correctly. You don't even need the modified motor. And the money I spent to build the generator would be better spent elsewhere.
...
With this quote you refute yourself and what you've been telling people for the past 5 or 6 years. Things which I knew but you insisted.... Bigger batteries.... Matt's modified motor.... Your special multifilar generator.

Blame me for asking you for fact, truth and proof of claim.

Regards, and BTW, good luck with your new contraption.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #824  
Old 10-24-2019, 10:57 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
It’s not just me anymore. .........

it really doesn’t matter what ANYONE on this forum thinks about
the things we have shared. We aren’t giving any more away

So all OUR progress will be off the forum.
The problem is the same as it always has been. No one asked for
everything spelled out to them. You are the one who felt that you should
give it away. You are the one saying it works, you have been the one
promising to show it working. You are the one who has repeatedly
offered to have a working example open to the public by the weekend
for over 5 years.

You are the one who has chosen the troll escape route. You are the man
with the system who is always saying one thing and doing another.
Don't care and am grateful for what you have shared. The point is you
have not been honest with the people on this forum by telling them
it's just around the corner or that by the next couple of weeks you will
show something. All your youtube video's were incomplete, claims of
overheating, 10 min runs, however no amp readings for the public, no
volt readings for the public. And so on. Very unprofessional.

Me? I don't care and never have, I am telling you the way you have
presented yourself to the public for the 6 years we have waited to hear
back from you and your pals. I know you and have known or grown to
expect that you will never deliver because I have been here with you
daily waiting for you to full fill your promises for 6 years.

But what about the public? Like I said whatever you want to do is fine
with me. They have been waiting and you promised now only to come
back claiming a troll over powered you as for the reason you can't
honor your words. These are you words of course your words are
subject to change and no one will call you on them anymore because
they are not to be trusted.

Big talker and means well.

We can trust the data tho? like I said it doesn't matter to me, I know
the data is correct, but the public will never trust you after what you
have promised them and now fudge on.

Phrases like "it's all obsolete" "Better solutions ahead" or picking a
fight with members so you have an excuse to close a thread or when
a fight can't be had, close it anyway. I am not fooled. The public will
tear you apart, they are not fooled even tho you might play us for that.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #825  
Old 10-25-2019, 04:40 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Happy trails

You silly boys act like I owe you something. I don’t. See ya!
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #826  
Old 10-25-2019, 05:33 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,419
Hmm, interesting response.
What is done to one, is done to all.
What is done to all, is done to yourself.
For you are me and I AM you.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #827  
Old 10-25-2019, 06:04 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
You silly boys act like I owe you something. I don’t. See ya!
This response based on the evidence recorded in the public domain is the
same as the "F" word. It means little to me since I know the data first hand
however for your future success it would be better to apologize to the
public who will be the one's looking at a purchase of your devices.

I am only looking out for your best interests. Chose a public relations
team who can back up the companies offer. That puts you out.

Oh Turion what am I ever going to do with you?

Remember how you stated weekly for 6 years that you were never
coming back? To funny. Regardless of the reasoning such as
your psychology you must eventually do better with all those character
flaws

Flaws people have can be overlooked. I like you Turion. This iswhy I am
giving you my honest evaluation. Oh yeah and 3D printing or having
a rotor built for you, setting it in front of a camera is not a complete
unit. You will have to finish it with or without us and it will take you a
number of years I am quite sure.

Maybe at age 70?

I hope the experimenter here will look at all of the threads where you
HAVE given them all of the answer they will ever need to build a working
RegenX generator head of your specific breed. We really don't need
you for that anymore.

The New Basic Free Energy Device is another chapter better left to
someone with greater electronic skills.




I the picture above the magnetic lock goes on forever and using small
pulses you can drain off millions of tiny joule blocks while the field
builds itself back up in between pulses.

Pretty cool.






.................................................. ..................
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-25-2019 at 10:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #828  
Old 10-25-2019, 09:40 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
clarification

In that design you NEVER tap the primary circuit, so no need to let anything "build up". You simply give the circulating energy a PATH OF LESS RESISTANCE by going through a 3rd coil that is switched on and then off. (re-establishing the primary loop again) And ADDING to the primary loop with the spark of the 3rd coil collapsing as it is switched off. No energy is EVER taken out of the primary loop. It is simply diverted to a slightly different path to do some work. The third coil is wound on a 1:1 transformer that gives power for use OUT from the 4th coil through induction in pulses as the 3rd coil is switched in and out of the circuit. You pay for switching costs unless you use something free as a switch. Over time, because of the collapsing coil, energy builds up in the loop. I have NEVER done an electrical measurement of the build up, but I HAVE measured an increase in the magnetic field the coils produce with a gauss meter. And that's all I have to say about THIS project too. So have fun, or NOT.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #829  
Old 10-25-2019, 11:55 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Info

Bro Mikey,
You were kind enough to give your honest evaluation of me, so I will return the favor. You are not someone I would ever trust with everything I know. I offered to GIVE you my older oscilloscope for your son to use if you would pay me for the shipping. I got busy and you kept bugging me to get it to you, which I did. But did I ever get paid for the shipping? Not so much. Trust has to be earned, buddy.

I revealed everything about my generator in July of 2018, so it has been 14 months since I started working on getting SOMETHING back together. I have 3 different versions in pieces from the move to the new house. and somehow, a base plate got lost in the move. I still can't figure out HOW. The entire time I have been remodeling two houses. And helping my mom with work on hers. YOU people are simply NOT my priority. If you want to whine that I haven't proven it works, that's fine with me. I DO NOT CARE. You certainly are not hurting ME even one teenie tiny bit. Build it or DON'T. It is YOUR loss, not mine.

I have had working versions since 2007. Attached is a picture of the THIRD version I built in 2009, with blocks stacked on top of each other that held the coils. Which just had tons of problems. I shared data from some of those builds, but never TOTAL output from the machine, just output from 1-3 coil pair of the 12. Each redesign has been for a reason and has solved problems that showed themselves. I have NEVER showed the water cooled version because it hasn't been built, just tested on the coil tester. But I have showed MANY videos of the generator running. So to say showing a picture of a rotor doesn't mean I have built a machine is just plain STUPID. There have been tons of pictures AND videos.

I guess this is my cue to say I am leaving the forum. It's been a week, so I am due.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Disclosure of Generator.jpg (284.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 2009 GEN.jpg (246.7 KB, 63 views)
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #830  
Old 10-26-2019, 01:37 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bro Mikey,
You are not someone I would ever trust with everything
I know. I offered to GIVE you my older oscilloscope for your son to use
if you would pay me for the shipping.
.........you kept bugging me to get it to you, which I did.
But did I ever get paid for the shipping?
Trust has to be earned, buddy.



So you are finishing up by calling me a crook and a liar over the couple
of bucks at the time I offered to at least pay shipping? Bugging you?
You kept saying that you would send it for 2 years so by that time
you rejected my payment for shipping. I have the emails.

No big surprise that you are treating me in such a manner today as
you always have off and on for 6 years. I have over looked all of it.

I have encouraged you to keep up the work, always kind to you.
However you and some others never liked the massive overload of
youtube video's I post or big print or this or that excuse as to why
I am not welcome so you then come to my threads.

You guys are a mess. I am glad for the things you have shown me but
should I also thank you for your twisted reality and insults against
me for 6 years? Should I thank you for never sticking up for me when
attacked daily on your threads? Then instead you back up the attacker?

Should I have enjoyed being bullied and ridiculed that I was all talk
and had no bench work to show for? Should I rejoice when I presented
the bench work and never get much response over the years other than
it doesn't look right?

Your approach is that it is your bench work far exceeds all others
everyone else is less than good enough, always craving the spotlight

Should I have enjoyed all these character flaws on full display?

And now you call me a robber? Why am I not surprised? I have endured
all these things and still think you are a great guy.

Now just stick to the project, no carrying on about how you are helping
your dear ole mother? Give it a rest and man up. You said it now you
are the one stuck with your own words. I doesn't matter to me, I already
have the data off my bench. Oh and each step of the way on bench testing
I got no response or help. What I have is from me and me only.

Should I now be all broken up when you say that we are to blame for
your inability to honor your own words as you exit the class room?
Should I be falling apart? Should I be surprised?

Just stick to the material or substance and quite your boasting because
you are to old to come thru

__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-26-2019 at 01:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #831  
Old 10-26-2019, 01:55 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
In that design you NEVER tap the primary circuit, so no need to let anything "build up". You simply give the circulating energy a PATH OF LESS RESISTANCE by going through a 3rd coil that is switched on and then off. (re-establishing the primary loop again) And ADDING to the primary loop with the spark of the 3rd coil collapsing as it is switched off. No energy is EVER taken out of the primary loop. It is simply diverted to a slightly different path to do some work. The third coil is wound on a 1:1 transformer that gives power for use OUT from the 4th coil through induction in pulses as the 3rd coil is switched in and out of the circuit. You pay for switching costs unless you use something free as a switch. Over time, because of the collapsing coil, energy builds up in the loop. I have NEVER done an electrical measurement of the build up, but I HAVE measured an increase in the magnetic field the coils produce with a gauss meter. And that's all I have to say about THIS project too. So have fun, or NOT.
Understood your are something else, don't stop now
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #832  
Old 10-26-2019, 01:59 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post

I revealed everything about my generator in July of 2018,

YOU people are simply NOT my priority.

I have had working versions since 2007. Attached is a picture of the THIRD version I built in 2009, with blocks stacked on top of each other that held the coils. Which just had tons of problems. I shared data from some of those builds, but never TOTAL output from the machine, just output from 1-3 coil pair of the 12. Each redesign has been for a reason and has solved problems that showed themselves. I have NEVER showed the water cooled version because it hasn't been built, just tested on the coil tester.
More data from the old grumpy guy

Dang I can't wait till I get mine running and Dave will have moved on to paper clips, rolls
of wire and ardoo's

What is that 12 years ago? Over a decade and still can't produce.

__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-26-2019 at 02:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #833  
Old 10-26-2019, 06:05 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Liar?

If you have emails proving it took me two years to send the oscilloscope, prove it. More like several weeks. MAYBE two months. I also never refused payment. Actually, payment for shipping was the condition for GIVING it away.

I’m not required to defend you by the way. If you can’t defend yourself that is YOUR problem.

I have plenty of results and data from the different versions of my machines over the last 12 years. Lots of videos I shot to send info to Matt. But every version had its problems, until I finally figured out the heat issue.

The problem with you and bi and so many others is you want everything given to you on a silver platter. Nobody gave me anything. I ran into tons of problems and solved them all myself at considerable expense. REAL researchers see a glimmer of hope and explore it. You sit around and wait for others to not only SOLVE the problems, but then they must PROVE to yo that they have solved them. That is not a researcher. That is a crybaby.

I promised I would show how to build a free energy device. I have done that. I never promised to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it works. You have been given an opportunity. I gave it to you. What you DO with it is up to you.

By the way, I really want to see those emails you have that PROVE I promised to give you that oscilloscope for two years or that I didn’t want to be reimbursed for shipping. I really do. LOL.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #834  
Old 10-26-2019, 09:40 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
B.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
The problem with you and bi and so many others is you want everything given to you on a silver platter. Nobody gave me anything. I ran into tons of problems and solved them all myself at considerable expense. REAL researchers see a glimmer of hope and explore it. You sit around and wait for others to not only SOLVE the problems, but then they must PROVE to yo that they have solved them. That is not a researcher. That is a crybaby.

I promised I would show how to build a free energy device. I have done that. I never promised to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it works. You have been given an opportunity. I gave it to you. What you DO with it is up to you.

By the way, I really want to see those emails you have that PROVE I promised to give you that oscilloscope for two years or that I didn’t want to be reimbursed for shipping. I really do. LOL.
Quote:
The problem with you and bi and so many others is you want everything given to you on a silver platter.
Not me. I never asked for a silver platter. All I asked was proof of your claim.

Not unlike what you ask of BM in your last paragraph.
Quote:
I really want to see those emails you have that PROVE ...
You said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
I promised I would show how to build a free energy device. I have done that.
That's a load of BS. You never showed a free energy device so how could you have shown how to build such? Face it. You never built anything that delivered a single joule of free energy let alone was able to do anything useful. Saying that you have doesn't cut it. Proof or at minimum a legitimately instrumented demonstration or verified data from such is required, or your claims are just BS.

Remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Just want to point out that my generator puts out between 1800-2000 watts while running on a STOCK electric motor that requires 240 watts input. ...
Please show us proof of this simple claim:

Input power = 240 watts

Output power = 1800 watts

Simultaneously measured, real power, DC amps * DC volts or AC watts.

Been waiting a long time to see this.

Thanks,

bi
You can click on my post quote and go back to the original post and thread. But not yours because you deleted your original post. I quoted part of it as shown above. It was a post by you directed to Ufopolotics bragging about your 1800Wout/240Win generator.

That was the first time I asked for proof of your claim publicly. Before then, I was communicating with you privately attempting to help you understand why folks on other forums did not take you seriously. I thought that was going well with you learning to correctly use energy units and such. You had told me of your generator and said you'd show me data when you got it. I was content to wait..... Until you made your performance claim publicly. At that time, only after you went public, did I go public with the proof request. I don't see anything wrong with what I did. Proof of claim is commonplace and expected, if not required as in the scientific community.

And that is all I have ever wanted from you. Simple proof of that claim. But you can't deliver. Why? Because it is a false claim.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #835  
Old 10-26-2019, 09:57 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Awe Turion I really expected so much better from you. What about
all these rotor parts and magnets to go with them? I never asked for
them yet you freely gave them to me. Prove it?

I expected so much more than this, you must have had a bad week.

You have a big heart and want to give to much, just slow down and come
back later after you finish the other work and your new build. You have
many good points and this is where we should focus.

Let's stick together like free energy bros...... should, I mean
we have been there to work things out before right? I don't want to sound
like a cry baby?

God Bless you David Bowling

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #836  
Old 10-26-2019, 10:41 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Parts

Bro Mikey,

You are correct. I threw in a rotor with magnets, I believe when I sent the oscilloscope. Might have been later. You CLAIMED to be replicating and I wanted you to have the best chance to be successful. Just like you CLAIMED you would reimburse me for the shipping on the oscilloscope. Neither time did I demand proof. Both times I took you at your word. My mistake now I require people to pay me for the shipping up front before I send them stuff. I paid a BIG shipping bill on stuff I sent to another country and never heard from that individual again, except to ask for MORE help, which I declined to give.

bi,

Just because YOU don’t believe the generator works doesn’t make it a non functioning device. Can the stock MY1020 turn the rotor with magnets on it at 2800 rpm on 24 volts? Look at the specs on the motor. Of COURSE it can. Is it able to do it for less than 12 amps with no coils in place? Even a fool would say it can.
Can a coil be built that produces 130 volts at 1.5 amps under load? You want to argue THAT point? I didn’t think so. Would 12 of them produce between the 1800 and 2000 watts I claim? Sure it would. No POSSIBLE argument there.

Your only possible argument is that when these component parts are put together, their interaction causes a change to one of these parameters.
1. Lenz causes the motor to bog down when the coil is under load. But delayed Lenz does not and THAT has been proven by lots of folks.

2, Magnetuc drag also causes increased amp draw of the motor but THAT is cancelled out by magnetic neutralization.

3. Constant switching of polarity in the iron core causes heating of the cores. But a water jacket APPEARS to solve that problem. I have built it. It works. Your BELIEF and insistence does not compare to my KNOWLEDGE. When I get it back together I will show inputs and outputs to some folks. But never YOU bi. You are right where you deserve to be. In the dark. LOL.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #837  
Old 10-27-2019, 01:46 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bro Mikey,

You are correct. I threw in a rotor with magnets, I believe when I sent the oscilloscope. Might have been later. You CLAIMED to be replicating .....

My mistake now I require people to pay me for the shipping up front

I paid a BIG shipping bill on stuff I sent to another country and never heard from that individual again, except to ask for MORE help, which I declined to give.

.

I asked you how much at the time and you said that it was okay. This
was last year. You could have had the $20 bucks for shipping then but
instead you wait a year later to attack me openly never contacting me
by email to resolve unfinished business.

Because you were shipping more than I wanted you said let it go.
I asked you how much at least twice. How much? Now you want me
to pay after your sick insulting behavior that is a brazen boast of how
you spent so much and no one is paying up?

So the goal once again it to belittle to boast and brag never considering
how others feeling might get hurt. This is a bad way to collect what is
due you but that is not your goal.

This is what happens when people get entangled with so called buddies
that you would be willing to go this route as usual to demean others
over a gift you offered and then some.

Why are you fussing at me for $20? What is the goal? To get your money?

Very sad ending, you are slipping bad.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #838  
Old 10-27-2019, 02:18 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
??

What happened to the emails that you said you have that 'prove" all this? Oh wait, it DIDN'T happen like you say, so you have no emails to prove it, so you make up whatever story you want. Good job. Oh, and it was more than $20 to ship that oscilloscope. Have you actually ever shipped something by UPS before? LOL

And by the way, I looked back at my emails with you and the reason I didn't send you the o-scope right away was because you said you already HAD ONE. When you explained to me that you wanted it for your son, I sent it within DAYS. So I KNOW what those emails say, and they do not say what YOU claim the do.

And it isn't about the $$ at all. I could care less about the money. It's about trust. I don't trust you anymore. It's THAT simple. You accused ME of not doing what I said I would, even though I have stated MANY times that I will demonstrate inputs and outputs when I get the machine back together. I don't see anyone here chipping in for the wire and plastic I need to do that, so they will just have to wait. If they went info sooner, build it themselves. All I was showing is that YOU have NO ROOM to talk about others. NONE.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-27-2019 at 02:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #839  
Old 10-27-2019, 02:40 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
And it isn't about the $$ at all.

I don't trust you anymore.

After over a year my son asked me where the scope was. I forgot all
about it. This was not for me it was for the boy and young people keep
track when it is about them. So I contacted you privately, I never went
public for 2 years accusing you.

I have never trusted many things about you but lets not focus on
character flaws, let us do the best we can with what each has to
offer. Also I told you for years to use smaller magnets and more of
them would be better and you finally tried it out. Or someone in
the back ground did and did you acknowledge my input? No you
told me I was to follow your design and come back then.

From the beginning I told everyone I follow Thane Heins work.
I tried some of your coils.

So you want more than $20? How much?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #840  
Old 10-27-2019, 05:03 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Same old BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
...
bi,

Just because YOU don’t believe the generator works doesn’t make it a non functioning device. Can the stock MY1020 turn the rotor with magnets on it at 2800 rpm on 24 volts? Look at the specs on the motor. Of COURSE it can. Is it able to do it for less than 12 amps with no coils in place? Even a fool would say it can.
Can a coil be built that produces 130 volts at 1.5 amps under load? You want to argue THAT point? I didn’t think so. Would 12 of them produce between the 1800 and 2000 watts I claim? Sure it would. No POSSIBLE argument there.

Your only possible argument is that when these component parts are put together, their interaction causes a change to one of these parameters.
1. Lenz causes the motor to bog down when the coil is under load. But delayed Lenz does not and THAT has been proven by lots of folks.

2, Magnetuc drag also causes increased amp draw of the motor but THAT is cancelled out by magnetic neutralization.

3. Constant switching of polarity in the iron core causes heating of the cores. But a water jacket APPEARS to solve that problem. I have built it. It works. Your BELIEF and insistence does not compare to my KNOWLEDGE. When I get it back together I will show inputs and outputs to some folks. But never YOU bi. You are right where you deserve to be. In the dark. LOL.
Turion,

These are not proof, evidence or demonstration of your claim for the 1800/240 generator. They are arguments; poor ones at best.

Except for #3, I've explained the flaws in your theories and logic. I know I'll never see your generator operate with the input and output powers as you claim. Nobody ever will.

BTW, did you ever figure out the Lorentz force?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
splitting, positive, advanced, videos, basic, thread, post, energy, study, qualifies, clear, video, learn, concept, verified, foundational, spite, failed, rofl, adepts, called, attempts, point, students, experimenters

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers