Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 12-21-2015, 01:15 AM
alman's Avatar
alman alman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 51
not a fix but a interim solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEminoly View Post
Aaron, I sent you my IP address last week, both sites EF and ESF are still blocking me. It’s very cumbersome for me to continue reading and posting via Tor Browser as it is very slow and continually logs me off. These are the only two websites in the whole world that I know of that I cannot get to.
Patrick,
Download "Expat shield" it will give you an IP address from the UK. Then enjoy. I heard its how those who don't pay for cable tv watch the Olympics in the U.S. as networks control viewing here.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #92  
Old 12-21-2015, 04:35 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Piezo transducer.

Thiis transducer goes for around $4.00 on ebay:

Specifications:
Voltage Range: 30V max (Peak-to-Peak)
Current Consumption: 9mA max at 10Vp-p/2.5kHz
Sound Pressure Level: 86dB min at 10cm 10Vp-p/2.5kHz
Resonant Frequency: 2500 +/- 500kHz
Operating Temperature: -4° to +140°F (-20° to +60°C)
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-20-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-21-2015, 12:43 PM
forelle forelle is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
2010 released SELF RUNNER by John Bedini snippet PART22

Unless people understand the magnetic gating action on this new
rig of John's, they don't have what John has. Ceramic, rubber and neo
is what John states here. Howard Johnson's work engineered into
the Ferris wheel monopole with a HIGHLY MODIFIED "BEDINI/COLE"
circuit to top things off.

Yes you have 'Unicorn Poop" until I see the magnetic gates John talks
about here. The secret given away that day was based on
how the specially made magnet stacks will flip polarity when hit with
a spike and then ANOTHER spike is sent to return the gate to it's
original position waiting for the next pole to trigger.

This is where John directs the group to watch the wheel violently
shake when it flips the magnetic gates over and back again. He
points out that this is where the huge COP increases come from.

Let's see it. If the people want the full answer let them buy PART22
I'm not going to violate John's copyrights.

People you are not going to fool anyone but yourselves and
especially not Pat, sorry. Cat got yer tongue? What is your
answer? What?

Hey, we are to smart for that here so maybe you want to try again.

No I'm not trying to be witting, funny, cool or anything of the sort
and proceed to lie in your face. The smooth talker is over there but
he ain't fooled no one.

And watch your dirty mouth.

John goes on to say at around the 50 minutes mark that the center
cole motor with the pie shaped magnets was an experiment of his
and Peter. This small motor in the center was keeping the electronics
pumping and the wheel idling and getting a decent 1:1 COP you guys
know that who are hard core experimenters, you don't need me to tell
you that a spike SSG gives you extra in the form of mechanical.
Come on.

then

goes on to ask if anyone bought the HOWARD JOHNSON dvd series?

John takes the big wheel out of idling mode and asked the people
where is the power coming from?? Points to the large angled magnets
at the end of the big wheel. Then tells you that the power comes
from the angled magnet stack that is a non linear magnetic switch
that flips when hit with a spike. Just like Howard Johnson's train
that went down the track.

Ceramic, rubber, neo and he said something about a steel plate, I
think was a sort of adjustable shielding directing plate to tune the
gates more evenly thru out the entire rig. Got to keep balance.

You are going to work to get this one.

Now that is what he said and I will stand on that, not that lie we been
hearing. Buy the whole set and see the answer, you won't get the truth
any other way. Just lies and more lies, that's it.

I'm not going to put up with it guys, sorry. And I'm not going to
post all of John's material for free, so suit your selves.
MAGNETIC GATES

This is no game to me. I don't play, I win.

Don't you think he talks about the principle of the Radus Boots and Leedskalnin?http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...om%2F149488249
Thanks Steve.
__________________
 

Last edited by forelle; 12-21-2015 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-21-2015, 02:03 PM
jettis's Avatar
jettis jettis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 128
JB says don't use neos... they cause Eddy Currents... Is that a hint? So how are Eddy Currents a bad thing in Patricks first video on this thread or the SG system? Erfinder stated to use neos in Energy Science Forums Wind Generation thread. So I have been seriously looking at neos as of late... Also in Ron Coles notes it says you cannot use neos in a conventional motor as they are too strong. I ask again is the SG or any pulse motor a conventional motor?

Has anyone seen the videos that demonstrate and aluminum disc placed upon and inductor steel core... What do the Eddy Currents introduced into aluminum disc do to the disc when the inductor is subject to a capacitive discharge of fairly high value?

Patrick try your Lego test bed with some neos and compare the results vs the ceramic magnet and post the results.

Acceleration of an aluminum disc by an electromagnetic pulse - YouTube

Dave Wing
__________________
 

Last edited by jettis; 12-21-2015 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Additions
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-21-2015, 02:51 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
JB says don't use neos... they cause Eddy Currents... how is that a bad thing in this or the SG system?

Has anyone seen the videos that demonstrate and aluminum disc placed upon and inductor steel core... What do the Eddy Currents introduced into aluminum disc do to the disc when the inductor is subject to a capacitive discharge of fairly high value?

Patrick try your Lego test bed with some neos and compare the results vs the ceramic magnet and post the results.

Dave Wing
Unlike many, I ignored the warnings and built machines which used neos. I learned a great deal from using them in those situations where it was advised that we shouldn't.

Two basic things to consider before deciding to use them or not. Neo magnets will saturate the iron cores. In addition to saturation, the strong magnets can permanently magnetize the core material, keep in mind that repeated pulsing in the same direction can also magnetize your cores. When the core becomes magnetized, the performance of the machine declines.

If you know how to avoid saturation, and how to keep the cores from becoming permanently magnetized, you can use neo magnets. This goes against the recommendations, but as I have said, when you have done your homework and understand why the use of strong magnets are discouraged, you can and should do what you want.

That was my experience. I moved away from core materials as they aren't needed to do what I want. The pros and cons for iron are equal, when you know what you want you can eliminate the material from the system if you desire.

I would like to think that this thread is about making use of the thing we identify with as the spike. What Patrick is suggesting is far from ideal, however it does prove a point and does make a case, the most noteworthy is the addition of the capacitance. My reason for saying this is not his reason for saying it.

Personally I don't see the point in routing energy from one location to another in the manner being suggested. It should be clear to all that electromagnetic systems have the inherent ability to do this automatically. We need only open our eyes, and a text book and recognize that we can but, at this point in time need not perfect perfection.

John Bedini is doing the same thing that Patrick is demonstrating, however, JB, as far as I gather, is not using a second coil! Think about what he showed you, comprehend how and why his method is superior to any of the concepts being demonstrated here and else where.....Including Tesla Motors.



Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by erfinder; 12-22-2015 at 06:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-21-2015, 02:59 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by forelle View Post
Don't you think he talks about the principle of the Radus Boots and Leedskalnin?http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...om%2F149488249
Thanks Steve.
Bromikey is a lost cause.

This is about the Radus motor. All of what we have been given in my opinion is a crash course in comprehending what is needed to understand the operation of the Radus motor.

People want what they think they want and not what the inventor wants for them. It took me a very long time to see what was being suggested. I placed everything I learned in my machine, just like my teacher. I never received direct instruction but damnit, I am a damn good student. That being said, people like Bromikey can eat a fatty, and be in the dark when the lights go out, as for me, I'm relying on the methods and apparatus for producing fairy dust at high frequency and pressure.


Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by erfinder; 12-22-2015 at 06:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-21-2015, 04:46 PM
THEminoly's Avatar
THEminoly THEminoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by alman View Post
Patrick,
Download "Expat shield" it will give you an IP address from the UK. Then enjoy. I heard its how those who don't pay for cable tv watch the Olympics in the U.S. as networks control viewing here.
knowledge is everything!
Thanks!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Bob Smith Bob Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 795
Raised impedance in the proper places forces the dielectric realm to push back harder against the initial spike.
Bob
__________________
 

Last edited by Bob Smith; 12-21-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-22-2015, 07:47 AM
THEminoly's Avatar
THEminoly THEminoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 50
Romero Experiments

"Knowing the number of magnets on your rotor and the rpm you will find the frequency you are running.
Before that, you need to find the inductance of each coil. All coils will resonate only together with a capacitor, sometimes it's own capacitance but in your case you will have to add capacitors in parallel with to coil.You must have an oscilloscope and LC meter.
To make it easy measure the inductance of one coil and knowing the frequency of your rotor you can calculate the capacitance required. Use online resonance calculators. You might find that there is no way with your coil inductance and your speed to reach resonance frequency. In that case the easiest is to build new coils with the required inductance. You can also find the resonant frequency of a coil by using a signal generator and oscilloscope. "
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 12-22-2015, 06:43 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEminoly View Post
Romero Experiments

"Knowing the number of magnets on your rotor and the rpm you will find the frequency you are running.
Before that, you need to find the inductance of each coil. All coils will resonate only together with a capacitor, sometimes it's own capacitance but in your case you will have to add capacitors in parallel with to coil.You must have an oscilloscope and LC meter.
To make it easy measure the inductance of one coil and knowing the frequency of your rotor you can calculate the capacitance required. Use online resonance calculators. You might find that there is no way with your coil inductance and your speed to reach resonance frequency. In that case the easiest is to build new coils with the required inductance. You can also find the resonant frequency of a coil by using a signal generator and oscilloscope. "
@Minoly,

Simply winding the coil bifilar and connecting the electrodes in series will produce a (self-capacitance) resonance you can match a rotor frequency to, without the additional capacitor. The fewer the windings the higher the resonating frequency. I've been commenting on the self acceleration effect from this simple combination for years.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-22-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 12-22-2015, 07:44 PM
THEminoly's Avatar
THEminoly THEminoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Minoly,

Simply winding the coil bifilar and connecting the electrodes in series will produce a (self-capacitance) resonance you can match a rotor frequency to, without the additional capacitor. The fewer the windings the higher the resonating frequency. I've been commenting on the self acceleration effect from this simple combination for years.
Hi Allen,
yeah I produced the acceleration effect years ago as well - on video even. That was when Romero was "heavy" on the scene. I do not think Romero is using it the way erfinder is suggesting, however, it is relevant here because he has written out some very concrete methods so people are not "shooting in the dark".

I did not comment earlier, I have piezoelectric sensors on order to test out one of your posts. I would love to read what you have shared to gain additional insight on this as well as acceleration effect, can you post link.
Thanks!
Patrick
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-22-2015, 08:33 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by forelle View Post
Don't you think he talks about the principle of the Radus Boots and Leedskalnin?http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...om%2F149488249
Thanks Steve.
Hi Steve
I am not exactly sure about the explanations of those concepts as
they may apply to John B. specific setup but what I am sure of is
that in the PART22 video conference, John gave a simple answer
for where the energy comes from in his big wheel.

Yes the center motor with the pie shapes capture RE-EMF and offer
a typical 1:1 COP relationship as do all of these SSG's do, UNTIL

Until the MAGNETIC GATES ARE INSTALLED.

John B. specifically went out of his way to have a conference that is
showing the ORIGINAL SSG as JOHN B. wanted it to be presented to the
OLD YAHOO GROUPS SG GROUPS BACK IN THE 2000's.

JOHN B. told us where the energy came from in his conference and stated
that no one has the full plans to his SSG ORIGINAL designs, because the
groups "PISSED OFF THE INVENTOR" end quote. John's own words. But it
was TOM BEARDONS 80th birthday and this was TOM's Birthday present.

In other words TOM and JOHN have been friends for decades and JOHN
came to TOM and asked him what TOM wanted for his 80th birthday and
TOM told JOHN that he wanted JOHN B. to go public with the information
concerning the rest of the full details of the SSG. And since John had
had stated previously that he had been severely angered by the people
worldwide he was in unforgiveness. TOM wanted John to be free from
the bitterness of these people and decided that the best way for him
to feel better about this warzone was to see JOHN B. freely give the
answer away.

The answer is simple and John B. said that the people want a lie not
the truth so he gave the answer to us then. Yes the small motor in the
center using the pie shaped magnets gives us a 1:1.3 COP or maybe
even better, but that is not where the story ends. This is only the
beginning. I understand Mr. Finder has another process and if this is so
I am glad to hear that he has one that works, however I will not
stand by while confusion rules the minds of the group.

I have spend time studying what John B. has said from his video's
so when folks show a video with john B. running his big wheel and start
making claims that they can do it too I am all ears.

John went across the room and threw the lever and the giant wheel
went from idling mode to full power, COP unlimited. Selfrunning and
boiling huge stacks of stationary batteries, enough to run almost
every appliance in your house except maybe your dryer or airconditioner.

The revealed secret came in the form of HOWARD JOHNSON'S magnetic
gates. John said that if the SG Groups on the YAHOO lists would have
been controlled that we would be building these but that we are in
"NO-WHERE-LAND" end quote.

We must first learn what Patrick is showing us which is the first step
before we can do the Magnetic Gates to complete the work.

I also wish the best to all of those who have stumbled onto
new discoveries doing the SSG or spiking circuit work and have
the utmost respect for the thread owners abilities to go beyond.

I hope we can work together and learn new things.

Bye for now and "BEST WISHES" to everyone trying to
make a difference in building these devices.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-22-2015, 09:35 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEminoly View Post
Hi Allen,
yeah I produced the acceleration effect years ago as well - on video even. That was when Romero was "heavy" on the scene. I do not think Romero is using it the way erfinder is suggesting, however, it is relevant here because he has written out some very concrete methods so people are not "shooting in the dark".

I did not comment earlier, I have piezoelectric sensors on order to test out one of your posts. I would love to read what you have shared to gain additional insight on this as well as acceleration effect, can you post link.
Thanks!
Patrick
@Minoly,

Perhaps this video may help: (Piezo transducer with a feed back path). "Single transistor circuit to drive piezo transducers with feedback electrodes and how to make two wire piezo transducer to have feedback by cutting the top electrode". Some Piezo transducers have a third electrode used to induce self oscillation. The Piezo is connected to a Hartly oscillator. The Piezo in the video sends a tiny current back to the transistor base.

When current's applied to the Piezo transducer, the material deforms; When the material deforms, it generates a tiny current. This tiny current is directed back to the transistor base to turn the transistor on and create an oscillation. This is an important feature to take note of: "If you don't have a three terminal Piezo, 2 x two terminal piezos can be used back to back. Common the outer connections to ground." This leaves you with the three connections!

The SS SSG is already producing an oscillation; That would free the three terminal, or double two terminal Piezos' feed back for the auxilliary coil.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3wLGanuCw
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-22-2015 at 10:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-22-2015, 11:51 PM
THEminoly's Avatar
THEminoly THEminoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 50
Ah yes - Jeri. She hit it big with castAR!
It seems the Piezo might be off base for this topic, but you mentioned it twice and never let it be said that I will not try almost anything! there is always knowledge to be gained. It helps me stay outside the box as much as I can.

Any links to your postings on the acceleration effect? How far along are you with it? I'm curious as to your findings...

Thanks!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Minoly,

Perhaps this video may help: (Piezo transducer with a feed back path). "Single transistor circuit to drive piezo transducers with feedback electrodes and how to make two wire piezo transducer to have feedback by cutting the top electrode". Some Piezo transducers have a third electrode used to induce self oscillation. The Piezo is connected to a Hartly oscillator. The Piezo in the video sends a tiny current back to the transistor base.

When current's applied to the Piezo transducer, the material deforms; When the material deforms, it generates a tiny current. This tiny current is directed back to the transistor base to turn the transistor on and create an oscillation. This is an important feature to take note of: "If you don't have a three terminal Piezo, 2 x two terminal piezos can be used back to back. Common the outer connections to ground." This leaves you with the three connections!

The SS SSG is already producing an oscillation; That would free the three terminal, or double two terminal Piezos' feed back for the auxilliary coil.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3wLGanuCw
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-23-2015, 12:31 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEminoly View Post
Ah yes - Jeri. She hit it big with castAR!
It seems the Piezo might be off base for this topic, but you mentioned it twice and never let it be said that I will not try almost anything! there is always knowledge to be gained. It helps me stay outside the box as much as I can.

Any links to your postings on the acceleration effect? How far along are you with it? I'm curious as to your findings...

Thanks!
@Minoly,

This was a good thread I started at OU forum. The MHOP got invented on it by myself, TK and MH. Look at where the Reed switch is positioned on the coil lip in the picture of my motor below; The thread begins to examine the effect of triggering the normally open Reed switch with the diametric rotor magnet, then switching it off practically instantly when the opposite magnetic field from the energized coil forcibly re-opens the Reed contacts, not the spring action of the metal: This severly limits the "on" time of the switch which actually just begins to oscillate. The tiny thread spool coil is 1:1 bifilar series connected. The diametric neo tube rotor is riding on internal ceramic bearings. The Reed switch goes into resonance with the rotor when the R.P.M. matches the self resonating frequency of the bifilar power coil. The MHOP, inspired by my oscillating Reed switch rotor, won't play this trick.

Self accelerating reed switch magnet spinner.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-20-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-23-2015, 02:37 AM
THEminoly's Avatar
THEminoly THEminoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 50
Allen,
are you synchro1 from OU?
so in the first post there is some mention of self acceleration due to reed switch. but I'm on page 15/37 now and all I read are posts from TIN and MI going back and forth with their failed opamp coil sensing switched "Bedini Motor" I remember watching those vids when he first posted them. It's a very insulting read. If interested in a complicated method to switch a simple coil, it's a read, once you get through the insults...


there is one post on page 10 that starts talking about a trifler, and energy being directed back to the 3rd winding, however, I'm fairly tired of the thread so far. They are mostly ignoring your posts and very dismissive. they do go into grave detail when they are answering eachother... Maybe you can post the snippets you think are relevant so readers here do not have to slog through the slime...
Thanks






Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Minoly,

This was a good thread I started at OU forum. The MHOP got invented on it. Look at where the Reed switch is positioned on the coil lip in the picture of my motor below; The thread begins to examine the effect of triggering the normally open Reed switch with the diametric rotor magnet, then switching it off practically instantly when the opposite magnetic field from the energized coil forcibly re-opens the Reed contacts, not the spring action of the metal: This severly limits the "on" time of the switch!

Self accelerating reed switch magnet spinner.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-23-2015, 04:27 AM
jettis's Avatar
jettis jettis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
JB says don't use neos... they cause Eddy Currents... Is that a hint? So how are Eddy Currents a bad thing in Patricks first video on this thread or the SG system? Erfinder stated to use neos in Energy Science Forums Wind Generation thread. So I have been seriously looking at neos as of late... Also in Ron Coles notes it says you cannot use neos in a conventional motor as they are too strong. I ask again is the SG or any pulse motor a conventional motor?

Has anyone seen the videos that demonstrate and aluminum disc placed upon and inductor steel core... What do the Eddy Currents introduced into aluminum disc do to the disc when the inductor is subject to a capacitive discharge of fairly high value?

Patrick try your Lego test bed with some neos and compare the results vs the ceramic magnet and post the results.

Acceleration of an aluminum disc by an electromagnetic pulse - YouTube

Dave Wing
Why can't we use neos in our systems? Why can't we use neos in our systems? - YouTube

Dave Wing
__________________
 

Last edited by jettis; 12-23-2015 at 05:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-23-2015, 05:46 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,420
Investigating 276 %

itsu And Verpies are getting a big number .
here

Sharing ideas on how to make a more efficent motor using Flyback (MODERATED).

Of Course TinMan, GotoLuc , Woopy And others have been investigating also

respectfully

Chet K
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-23-2015, 08:14 AM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEminoly View Post
Hi Allen,
yeah I produced the acceleration effect years ago as well - on video even. That was when Romero was "heavy" on the scene. I do not think Romero is using it the way erfinder is suggesting, however, it is relevant here because he has written out some very concrete methods so people are not "shooting in the dark".
Patrick
I think everyone had their go at the acceleration effect. Most of those experiments were modeled after the disclosures of Thane Heines, or modeled after the Kromrey. We all know that those demonstrations the size of the generator had no direct relation to its output. The Thane Heins replications were always low output demonstrations. Most of those replications revealed the exact same weakness in the concept, their inability to generate respectable amounts of energy. Part of the issue was the extremely high inductive reactance. The Kromrey is not relying on the same acceleration mechanism, its coils are low inductance, and low resistance, however, like Thane Heins machines, it too has a low output.

I too conducted these experiments with acceleration and failed to produce a machine which delivered a respectable output. The concept of acceleration under short needs its own thread. In trying to understand the differences and commonalities between these two very different approaches, I found a way to combine the strengths of both methods. This resulted in a more effective method for producing the phenomena, but more important than the phenomena, is the ability to produce a respectable output via accelerating mechanism. In my case, generating motors, in other words, to generate is to produce a motoring force in the direction of rotation. This is accomplished though the proper phasing of motor and generator circuits, loose coupling, transformer action, and the use of proper rotor field geometry to excite the motor and generator circuits.

With that Patrick, as you suggest, Romero and I are not on the same sheet. My opinion, we must consider moving away from the idea that acceleration is to be accomplished using high inductance windings and high frequencies. I demonstrated that the effect can be accomplished using low inductance and low resistance, and I think one or two others may have been able to get similar results. When getting acceleration with low inductance systems, impedance matching becomes paramount, if not, the system produces drag.


Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-23-2015, 02:25 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Big number 276% reduced to 27%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
itsu And Verpies are getting a big number .
here

Sharing ideas on how to make a more efficent motor using Flyback (MODERATED).

Of Course TinMan, GotoLuc , Woopy And others have been investigating also

respectfully

Chet K
@Ramset,

Sorry to rain on your parade!

Quote from Itsu:

"Ok, found the error, the C2 capacitor is 1uF, not 10uF as i mentioned before, i mixed up with some 10uF caps i also had on order but not yet received :-[ Sorry about that.

It measures 1002.4nF when i rechecked and screwed up on the decimal point". "Yes i am sure, but i think 27% is more in line with what to expect".
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-23-2015 at 06:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 12-23-2015, 02:32 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Synchro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEminoly View Post
Allen,
are you synchro1 from OU?
so in the first post there is some mention of self acceleration due to reed switch. but I'm on page 15/37 now and all I read are posts from TIN and MI going back and forth with their failed opamp coil sensing switched "Bedini Motor" I remember watching those vids when he first posted them. It's a very insulting read. If interested in a complicated method to switch a simple coil, it's a read, once you get through the insults...


there is one post on page 10 that starts talking about a trifler, and energy being directed back to the 3rd winding, however, I'm fairly tired of the thread so far. They are mostly ignoring your posts and very dismissive. they do go into grave detail when they are answering eachother... Maybe you can post the snippets you think are relevant so readers here do not have to slog through the slime...
Thanks
@Minoly,

I was Synchro here at Energetic forum first before I over scolded Bruce TPU for running voltage and amperage from two wires into a rectifier and trying to use Ohm's law to calculate the power.

Those "Trolls" definitely "Burglarized" the acceleration thread. Maybe Erfinder's correct in suggesting we open a new thread to discuss the acceleration effect.

You understand how I got the Reed switch to flutter and operate way over it's rated switching speed right?
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-23-2015 at 02:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12-23-2015, 02:40 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Erfinder,

Sorry to rain on your parade!

Quote from Itsu:

"Ok, found the error, the C2 capacitor is 1uF, not 10uF as i mentioned before, i mixed up with some 10uF caps i also had on order but not yet received :-[ Sorry about that.

It measures 1002.4nF when i rechecked and screwed up on the decimal point".
UH.....what's that got to do with me?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12-23-2015, 02:49 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Minoly,

I was Synchro here at Energetic forum first untill I over scolded Bruce TPU for running voltage and amperage from two wires into a rectifier and trying to use Ohm's law to calculate the power. Those "Trolls" definitely "Burglarized" the acceleration thread. Maybe Erfinder's correct in suggesting we open a new thread to discuss the acceleration effect.

You understand how I got the Reed switch to flutter and operate way over it's rated switching speed right?
Acceleration under load does deserve its own thread, however, it is related to the subject. Your job should you choose to accept it, is find the relation it has the subject being discussed, and then provide a supporting demonstration.


Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 12-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfinder View Post
UH.....what's that got to do with me?
@Erfinder,

Sorry, I wrongly addressed that, I corrected it to @Ramset.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 12-23-2015, 03:05 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Self acceleration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfinder View Post
Acceleration under load does deserve its own thread, however, it is related to the subject. Your job should you choose to accept it, is find the relation it has the subject being discussed, and then provide a supporting demonstration.


Regards
@Erfinder,

The rotor increased speed linearly to around 25k rpm, then accelerated in a split second to 50k, doubling it's speed almost instantaneously! I imagine that it involved a resonant harmonic. The 1/4" O.D. 1/8" I.D. precision ceramic bearings necessary for these high rotor speeds have since tripled in price since my original tests. It's important to understand how the positioning of the Reed switch on the end of the power coil causes an oscillation of the metal contacts between the PM rotor field and the electromagnetic pole produced by the current in the power coil. The rated top switching speed for the Reed switch is far below the oscillation rate.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-23-2015 at 03:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 12-23-2015, 03:21 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Erfinder,

The rotor increased speed linearly to around 25k rpm, then accelerated in a split second to 50k, doubling it's speed almost instantaneously! I imagine that it involved a resonant harmonic. The 1/4" O.D. 1/8" I.D. precision ceramic bearings necessary for these high rotor speeds have since tripled in price since my original tests. It's important to understand how the positioning of the Reed switch on the end of the power coil causes an oscillation of the metal contacts between the PM rotor field and the electromagnetic pole produced by the current in the power coil. The rated top switching speed for the Reed switch is far below the oscillation rate.
Gotcha....now, how does it relate to the subject of the spike? I see the relation...do you? If so, explain it best you can.


Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12-23-2015, 03:50 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Backspike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfinder View Post
Gotcha....now, how does it relate to the subject of the spike? I see the relation...do you? If so, explain it best you can.


Regards
@Erfinder,

I would very much like to hear more from you about it. My analog milli-amp meter needle was resting solidly on the peg while the diametric magnet rotor raced at hyper velocity. The 12 volt Reed switch was simply in series with a 12 volt 6 amp hour battery. Just a series connected bifilar 28 ga 1:1 thread spool coil, a 12 volt Reed switch and a 12 volt battery. Nothing more! How can we account for the flyback?
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-23-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 12-23-2015, 04:16 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Erfinder,

I would very much like to hear more from you about it. My analog milli-amp meter needle was resting solidly on the peg while the diametric magnet rotor raced at hyper velocity. The 12 volt Reed switch was simply in series with a 12 volt 6 amp hour battery. Just a series connected bifilar 28 ga 1:1 thread spool coil, a 12 volt Reed switch and a 12 volt battery. Nothing more! How can we account for the flyback?

Check your PM.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-23-2015, 04:28 PM
THEminoly's Avatar
THEminoly THEminoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 50

In case anyone is wondering, I personally did not PM with erfinder. I hold no animosity or judgment toward anyone who does. I personally am not a big believer in this type of communication on these forums no matter what there is/isn’t to gain. I’m a big believer in sharing and giving credit where credit is due. I also do not judge anyone who believes otherwise… I thought I should mention this for other like minded people rather than leave that “Matzah Ball” hanging out there.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-23-2015, 04:40 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEminoly View Post

In case anyone is wondering, I personally did not PM with erfinder. I hold no animosity or judgment toward anyone who does. I personally am not a big believer in this type of communication on these forums no matter what there is/isn’t to gain. I’m a big believer in sharing and giving credit where credit is due. I also do not judge anyone who believes otherwise… I thought I should mention this for other like minded people rather than leave that “Matzah Ball” hanging out there.
Dude....you people can think what you want about me....I asked Allen to take his request offline so that I don't come across as the guy who hijacked your thread...This is your show...this is how the bull**** starts....if it makes you judgmental ****s feel better ask him to post the private message.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cheers, coil, puts, radiant, spike, current

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers