Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #901  
Old 04-26-2018, 07:57 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 593
Magnetic vortex demo.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #902  
Old 04-26-2018, 04:27 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
My interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Magnetic vortex demo.
The liquid is full of charges. The bubbles cause the liquid to flow upwards along the magnet. When the upwards moving charges encounter the static magnetic field curving outward from the top magnet pole, a force is imparted on the charge and mass (liquid) carrying the charge. The direction of the force is tangential around the magnet causing rotation in the liquid, not rotation of the magnetic field.

I think everybody has seen whirlpools of draining water in sinks, tubs and toilets. Obviously gravity is the force pulling water downward. However it is illogical to infer that the gravitational field is a vortex. Other forces act in conjunction with gravity causing whirlpools. Just like here. Other forces act in conjunction with the magnetic field to cause the vortices.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #903  
Old 04-26-2018, 06:56 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 308
A genuine Observation

Last night my adviser, co-author and Dean, made a genuine observation proving once and for all that ferrocell depicts correctly the geometry of the field of a magnet and not the iron fillings and most importantly that field shown by ferrocell is 100% drawn accordingly and perfect match by the magnetic field of the magnet and not by any light interference phenomena.

That is:

What will you get if you take the below picture,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18E7...ew?usp=sharing


split it in half and the turn each individual iron filing 90 degrees* from its initial position, accordingly on either half of the image?

You will end up with 2 circles (toroids), one on each pole of the magnet touching back to back at the middle!

Exactly the 2D version of the image of the field we get with the ferrocell when showing the side view of the magnet.


Emmanouil

*as we have seen by experiment iron fillings orient themselves always 90 degrees perpendicular to the Bloch axis middle of a magnet due their very low magnetic reluctance whereas a magnet (e.g. superparamagnetic ferrofluid) placed side by side with and another magnet orients always in parallel with the Bloch axis and the fields coincide and align geometrically. Therefore we can say the ferrofluid in the ferrocell makes an exact copy of the field of the magnet it is inducing. Furthermore nanoparticles in ferrofluid exhibit superparamgnetic behaviour meaning the act like single domain therefore can follow and copy tangent to the force vectors of the field any magnetic flux line trajectory.
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 04-26-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #904  
Old 04-26-2018, 07:33 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Cut in half and twist thousands of particles 90

So it appears that you agree with me. The ferrocell media aligns perpendicular to the magnetic field therefore the resulting image is not that of the magnetic field but of some other attribute associated with the field such as equal potential profiles.

Why is it so difficult to believe the compass needle or sliver of iron aligns to the magnetic field? Isn't that supposed to happen? Why don't those compass needles point East and West?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 04-26-2018 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #905  
Old 04-27-2018, 12:21 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
The liquid is full of charges. The bubbles cause the liquid to flow upwards along the magnet. When the upwards moving charges encounter the static magnetic field curving outward from the top magnet pole, a force is imparted on the charge and mass (liquid) carrying the charge. The direction of the force is tangential around the magnet causing rotation in the liquid, not rotation of the magnetic field.

I think everybody has seen whirlpools of draining water in sinks, tubs and toilets. Obviously gravity is the force pulling water downward. However it is illogical to infer that the gravitational field is a vortex. Other forces act in conjunction with gravity causing whirlpools. Just like here. Other forces act in conjunction with the magnetic field to cause the vortices.

bi

A manifest demonstration of a magnetic field which appears to be moving and flowing is what is being demonstrated. This case is not yet dismissed. Your hail marry pass is a fail.

The hypothesis of operation you've offered is that the magnetic field is a secondary field induced by moving charge particles even though it's actually a fixed field? Is this what you're attempting to pass as a logical explanation?

Do you see the fail in this logic?

The water is conductive. The field is magnetic. The carrier is a charged water molecule. The carrier is not creating the magnetic field. It is following the magnetic field, not creating it. It is and can only follow the magnetic field. There is no evidence whatsoever that the magnetic field is fixed. Quite the reverse, as the charge carrier is attracted to the magnetic field it is thus following the magnetic. This idea that bubbles are over~riding the power of the fields involved borders on lunacy as the charge carrier and the magnetic field are independent of the chemical breakdown which give rise to the bubbles that are themselves only markers to where the breakdown is happening and thus showing clearly a flow flux in the magnetic field.

There's nothing to support your assumption of operation, nothing, your making radical and dangerous assumptions where there is absolutely no evidence to support such a conclusion. Even if there were, all you're showing is you don't know how to do science since it's your duty not to support your own hypothesis, but to try to disprove it, and if you cannot disprove it then and only then is a workable hypothesis created.

You're doing the reverse which is not applied science. Again, what you've thought proves nothing at all. It isn't even logical. It's forming a tornado, not a curve, can't you even get that much right? Did you even watch the video? Good lord~ Ya know there's a point where being a jackass crosses the line and you've just crossed that line with me in your reply. You're not a scientist and you don't know how to do science. We want to question the existing paradigm here, not uphold the burning of oil until we all go extinct. You're not helping in this regard.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-27-2018 at 12:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #906  
Old 04-27-2018, 02:27 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Can you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
...

The hypothesis of operation you've offered is that the magnetic field is a secondary field induced by moving charge particles even though it's actually a fixed field? ...
Absolutely not. Where did I say that?

This what I said: "When the upwards moving charges encounter the static magnetic field curving outward from the top magnet pole,"

in other words, a curved static (nonmoving) magnetic field. Like shown here:



Image from: EEMAG 1 - Labs

bi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lab3fig2.jpg (17.0 KB, 52 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #907  
Old 04-27-2018, 02:37 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
When logic fails, name calling is your method

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
...Good lord~ Ya know there's a point where being a jackass crosses the line and you've just crossed that line with me in your reply. You're not a scientist and you don't know how to do science. We want to question the existing paradigm here, not uphold the burning of oil until we all go extinct. You're not helping in this regard.
How does a true understanding of magnetism uphold the burning of oil?

Great if you can discover something new. But how do you know what's new when you are blind to what is old?

Must be a conspiracy.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #908  
Old 04-27-2018, 03:32 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Lorenz force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
...
The carrier ... It is following the magnetic field, not creating it. It is and can only follow the magnetic field. ... Quite the reverse, as the charge carrier is attracted to the magnetic field it is thus following the magnetic.
...
Charges do not follow magnetic fields. Nor are charges attracted to magnetic fields. Moving charges react to magnetic fields with a force (and motion unless constrained) which is perpendicular to both the field vector and velocity of the charge. See Lorentz.

bi

ps. Your flying saucers will have a better chance of liftoff if you actually understand magnetics.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #909  
Old 04-27-2018, 05:22 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 593
The problem with your explanations are they don't explain observed facts, they ignore known data, and the preponderance of evidence shows you're mistaken about what creates magnetism as well as how it behaves.

There is nothing else known that remotely suggests anything like you've said could possibly exist. You are the one living in a delusional state of mind. All evidence refutes your absurd hypothesis about a fixed static field and yet you are evidently clueless to that fact. Your absurd explanation shows your knowledge base is blindly narrow and based on outdated knowledge.

The magnetic field is a flexible medium. A magnetic field is the product of energies flowing through some type of a gate. The magnetic field is capable of independent action.

http://www.electrogravity.com/AVCFor...fugalForce.pdf
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-27-2018 at 07:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #910  
Old 04-27-2018, 07:08 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Charges do not follow magnetic fields. Nor are charges attracted to magnetic fields. Moving charges react to magnetic fields with a force (and motion unless constrained) which is perpendicular to both the field vector and velocity of the charge. See Lorentz.

bi

ps. Your flying saucers will have a better chance of liftoff if you actually understand magnetics.


Nobody expects me to know half what I have put together. I've never claimed to be what you have. I'm not claiming to be any kind of expert in this field; you're the one claiming to understand how things work, but the issue is that what you've claimed isn't working to explain observed phenomena and that's the rub you're not getting.

Here you now want me to believe your ideas about magnetism, which are as ridiculous as they are illogical, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt anyways, and so now you go on to say that if only I understood these (failed) ideas, then perhaps I could make a successful flying saucer.

Now how's that logical? If you're the self proclaimed geyser of knowledge in this arena, then you're the one who's supposed to explain the disturbing Black Triangle Voyeurs seen the world over. I'm only here because your science can't and isn't doing that. Yet again I'm now opening the front door to the house and having the experience of full frontal exposure with one parked over the house and so now I'm here seeking some logical explanations.

You've been about as helpful in this area as radiation treatment is to a stage four cancer patient: Thanks so much.

I'm not the one who needs to start explaining things logically. You're the one that needs to do that, which you're not doing when you're still claiming expertise in this whole topic. You claim to know and understand yet can do nothing to explain or help anyone with anything other than basic home wiring which is probably where your petrified ideas might best serve others.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-27-2018 at 07:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #911  
Old 04-27-2018, 11:38 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post

Why is it so difficult to believe the compass needle or sliver of iron aligns to the magnetic field? Isn't that supposed to happen? Why don't those compass needles point East and West?

Regards,

bi
Hello Bistander,

Because the iron strictly aligns with iron, FERROMAGNETIC to FERROMAGNETIC, simple.

Iron is NOT PART of a Magnetic Field, iron only serves to amplify field.

Magnetic Fields EXIST without iron.

Needle compasses align with the STRONGEST ENDS of the Magnetic Field...or the POLES...strictly NORTH-SOUTH.

EAST-WEST do not exist...man made fabrications to be used as fake, relative geographical coordinates, based on planetary and Sun rotations...

EAST-WEST are not magnetic polarizations...they are not poles...an invention.

Why when you sprinkle copper powder or aluminum over a magnetic field nothing happens...no "field shape"?

Regards



Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #912  
Old 04-27-2018, 01:02 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello Bistander,

Because the iron strictly aligns with iron, FERROMAGNETIC to FERROMAGNETIC, simple.

Iron is NOT PART of a Magnetic Field, iron only serves to amplify field.

Magnetic Fields EXIST without iron.
...
Of course magnetic fields exist without iron. But they exist with iron in them, or in iron also. Iron will become part of the magnetic circuit, or path, and can alter the magnetic field.

Will not a single sliver of iron align with the magnetic field showing it is not only "FERROMAGNETIC to FERROMAGNETIC"?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #913  
Old 04-27-2018, 01:23 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Flying saucer field theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
At a quick review, I see nothing there which refutes my contentions about the experiment. Perhaps you could pull out the specific passages or equations for us.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #914  
Old 04-27-2018, 03:29 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 308
Is really Earth's magnetic field a magnetic dipole field?

This thread has become so much intensive!

Let's levitate the tension with some brain twister question.

Is really Earth's magnetic field a magnetic dipole field?
Simple question, as the magnetic dipole field of the Earth is generated by its center molten core dynamo effect the magnetic poles field is projected towards the extreme North and South geographical locations with some declination from the central axis.
While I am on a North hemisphere location (excluding the extreme pole locations) North magnetic pole half of the compass needle is attracted towards Earth's magnetic South pole thus Geographic North.
As I am now moving on the opposite direction towards geographic South pole thus the Earth's magnetic North pole, moving across the equator and continuing, at some point and after, attraction of of the Earth's south geographical North magnetic pole should become stronger than attraction of the geographic North South magnetic pole and the compass should flip. The same also should hold true vice versa when moving from south hemisphere to the North hemisphere.
However in both cases this is not happening and compass shows steadily without flipping the N-S Earth's magnetic axis.
video demonstration:

https://youtu.be/ED1wR59W-V8

Why?

Is really Earth's magnetic field a magnetic dipole field?

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Reply With Quote
  #915  
Old 04-27-2018, 07:27 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
At a quick review, I see nothing there which refutes my contentions about the experiment. Perhaps you could pull out the specific passages or equations for us.

Regards,

bi
There is nothing solid about anything which you can stick your hand through. That's about as simple and fundamental as it gets. You want me to believe that electrons leap about, but not magnetism? You want me to listen to the laws of Issac Newton but somehow use perverted logic to reason out that the magnetic field isn't a product of reactionary forces? Get your science down is what I say. It's one way or the other, but it's not any old way that happens to suit you at the moment, because that's not science it's mumbo jumbo.

Whatever the magnetic field is, it is not a solid object, but this is what you're maintaining. You refuse to acknowledge that this a medium like air or water is a medium, and yet again all available evidence says this is what it is. It's not a brick wall or wire ball, it's a medium and an energy field is a medium.

As a medium it is flexible and capable of moving, and since it's being created out the immediate space around us, it is therefore a natural state of nature which must exist all around us and the air around is also a medium.

All available evidence shows that this substance can be condensed out of the immediate space by using two known methods, one being electrical interaction through a suitable conductor, and the other by natural forms of crystalline structures, both of which result in a magnetic field and both of which appear to follow basic laws of physics. That is, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

For the magnetic field to form and to spontaneously sprout forth from either a natural or man made magnet it must be explained by moving energy being formed out of our immediate surroundings. This is the same thing we do with other known gases and that is to condense them out of the immediate space around us. This is all a magnet is doing as well, it is a crystalline formation whose qualities of matter are conducive to the production of a magnetic field. That's the very foundation of a magnet. Obviously the organization of the crystalline lattice bonds form some kind of gateway through which energies pass that form a magnetic field. This is not a difficult process to imagine happening, it's not unlike air passing through a windmill, it's just another form of energy passing through a structure which resulting in a reaction, that reaction being a magnetic field.

If the magnetic field were purely the product of electrical interactions it would cease to exist without them otherwise you have a fundamental violation of basic laws of physics going on, but disregarding this angle it's already established that the magnetic field becomes a functional medium independent of the space which it was born from and behaving as though it were akin to oil in water and maintaining a separate space to itself. That is the action of a medium and a condensed matter.

There is no other possible way to explain this field forming, and once formed it behaves as a medium able to flow and move on it's own independent of the space around it and independent of the methods which created it.

Whether or not this condensed material we call magnetism is taken back up or dissolves back to the surroundings it was condensed out of is unknown to me, and probably everyone else, but it does exist and move about as a condensed medium for some unknown period of time. This has now been repeatedly stated by various researchers.

The fact that the magnetic field is doing this, capable of doing this, shows it is not like electrical energy, it is clearly not fixed, and it's movements show it is more like a fluid. It is clear that we do not understand what it is. We only seem to understand how to create it, and we only seem to have some rather vague ideas about how to control it, and virtually no one has evidently ever considered monitoring the local environment for what now appears to reasonable notions that various blobs of magnetic flux may be wandering about disrupting this, that, or the other thing. Like say perhaps causing some poorly thought out vehicles to lose control, or to have their accelerators go haywire, or any other number of relatively unexplained disasters.

Hence the reason I'm pissed off at your refusal to advance with everyone else to a new awareness about the state of nature you're actually living in.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-27-2018 at 07:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #916  
Old 04-28-2018, 01:45 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Static fields

Hello Gambeir,

Here are a few interesting answers to a question.

Quote:
Does a static electric interact with a magnetic field?

Sure.

They interact, or better said, they combine to produce a flow of energy. There is no flow of energy in a static field by itself. When we combine the fields, the energy flow per unit area is given by the Poynting vector:

The E and H are respectively the electric and magnetic field intensities and the Poynting vector, S, is sometimes symbolized by P or N.

Et Ceteras
The fields do not alter each other. That is, if at some point we have an electrostatic field and then overlay a magnetostatic field, the field values of each field remains unaffected by the existence of the other field.

We cannot uniquely define electric and magnetic fields at a point anyway, as different observers in different reference frames will disagree on these field values. This is a fundamental consequence of relativity.
1.4k Views

Yes, sort of. The fields do not change each other, but when there is a static magnetic field from one source and a static electric field from another source, the combined electromagnetic field stores angular momentum that would not be stored in either field alone.

To understand this, start with the magnet firmly connected to the lab floor at point (0,0,0) and the electric source far away. As you bring the electric source into the vicinity of the magnet, the electric source experiences a small sideways force due its velocity and the magnetic field. If you counteract this force, then you are providing a torque which, applied over time, causes an angular momentum. When you finish moving the source and attach it firmly to the floor, nothing is moving. The angular momentum has to go somewhere and that somewhere is the electromagnetic field.

243 Views
Static electric fields do not interact with static magnetic fields. This is why these two fields were considered unrelated phenomena in the early 1800's, until Faraday discovered the appearance of an electric field when a magnetic field changes in time. Only when the sources of the fields, i.e. electrostatic charges for the electric field or constant-current loops for the magnetic fields are in motion, these sources interact with the static field. The term "interact" means that the moving charges or moving currents feel a force.
1.5k Views
Above quotes from: https://www.quora.com/Does-a-static-...magnetic-field

When the fellow doing your experiment bought the magnet, it came with the magnetic field (static, nonmoving relative to the magnet). He then places the magnet, and its static field into the tank. The magnetic field in and around the magnet may have been altered slightly due to the metal at the base and the permeability of the liquid, but is again static. Once charges begin to move in the static magnetic field, Lorentz forces are imparted on those charges. The charges had an initial motion upwards and the magnetic field causes a circular motion, together appearing as a upward moving helix.

Of course there is a reaction force on the magnetic field and hence the magnet, but the friction at the magnet base prevents counter-rotation of the magnet. This is no different than a motor having a permanent magnet frame (stator) and a wound armature (rotor). The magnets in the frame establish a static magnetic field in which the armature carries charges as current, perpendicular to the field. The resulting forces on the moving charges cause the torque, relative rotor to stator. That's why the motor stator will have a flange or mounting bracket; to keep the magnetic field static (stationary).

So what you witness in the experiment is simple electric motor action.

Quote:
When a charged particle moves in a static magnetic field, it traces a helical path in which the helix axis is parallel to the magnetic field, and in which the speed of the .
From Wikipedia, magnetic field.
Quote:
0 Hz
Characteristics of the field and its use

Static magnetic fields are constant fields, which do not change in intensity or direction over time, in contrast to low and high frequency alternating fields. Hence, they have a frequency of 0 Hz. They exert an attracting force on metallic objects containing, for example, iron, nickel or cobalt, and so magnets are commonly used for this purpose. In nature, the geomagnetic field of the earth exerts a force from south to north that allows, for example, the operation of a compass. Much stronger fields are generated by some types of industrial and medical equipment, such as in Medical Resonance Imaging (MRI) devices.

The strength of a static magnetic flux density is expressed in tesla (T) or in some countries in gauss (G). The strength of the natural geomagnetic field varies from about 30 to 70 T (1 T is 10-6 T). Household magnets have strengths in the order of several tens of millitesla (1 mT = 10-3 T). By contrast, the fields of MRI equipment vary from between 1.5 to up to as much as 10 T.
From:
https://www.icnirp.org/en/frequencie...-hz/index.html

Quote:
MRI scanners use static magnetic fields
Credit: Kasuga Huang
A magnetic field is a force field created by a magnet or as a consequence of the movement of the charges (flow of electricity). The magnitude (intensity) of a magnetic field is usually measured in Tesla (T or mT).

Static magnetic fields do not vary over time, and as such do not have a frequency (0 Hz). Examples are the fields generated by a permanent magnet or the Earth’s magnetic field.
From: Electromagnetic Fields: 8. Static magnetic fields like those used in medical imaging

Regards,

bi
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 04-28-2018 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Fixed link
Reply With Quote
  #917  
Old 04-28-2018, 04:39 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hello Gambeir,

Here are a few interesting answers to a question.
Oh please, pretending to ask questions followed by posting ready made solutions only proves you've no interest at all in doing anything here but causing trouble.

Pretend to ask , then find ready made solutions and existing answers. How much more phony can you get? Anyone can do what you're just managed to accomplish. It's a play out of the disinfo book.

You ignored everything which you couldn't explain with data pulled from wikipedia, or some other ready made source. Laughably showing you have no clue what's happening since the data is in wikipedia in a round about way.

Nobody cares what you have to say. I don't and doubt many others do, for it's never inventive, creative, helpful, thoughtful, or kind. Your responses are almost always nothing more than a eyesore full of claptrap contrived to picture everything from anyone else as wrong, simple minded, and dubious.

You're posts are nothing more than an ill mannered corruption of malignant dismissive claptrap blathered for self aggrandizement. One merely has to look the nonsense you've just posted. The worst part is that you're like a perfect example of the worst kind self appointed teacher, one you cannot escape from evidently, and because no one here has had sense enough to ban you from the entire site.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-28-2018 at 04:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #918  
Old 04-28-2018, 04:50 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
What a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Oh please, pretending to ask questions followed by posting ready made solutions only proves you've no interest at all in doing anything here but causing trouble.

Pretend to ask , then find ready made solutions and existing answers. How much more phony can you get? Anyone can do what you're just managed to accomplish. It's a play out of the disinfo book.

You ignored everything which you couldn't explain with data pulled from wikipedia, or some other ready made source. Laughably showing you have no clue what's happening since the data is in wikipedia in a round about way.

Nobody cares what you have to say. I don't and doubt many others do, for it's never inventive, creative, helpful, thoughtful, or kind. Your responses are almost always nothing more than a eyesore full of claptrap contrived to picture everything from anyone else as wrong, simple minded, and dubious.

You're posts are nothing more than an ill mannered corruption of malignant dismissive claptrap blathered for self aggrandizement. One merely has to look the nonsense you've just posted. The worst part is that you're like a perfect example of the worst kind self appointed teacher, one you cannot escape from evidently, and because no one here has had sense enough to ban you from the entire site.
I hope you notice that I post information related to the topic. You post opinions of me.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #919  
Old 04-28-2018, 07:32 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I hope you notice that I post information related to the topic. You post opinions of me.

bi
No you don't, you just think you do, hence the reason I'm now telling you what your character is like. Wake up and smell the coffee.

A magnet is not a perpetual motion device. Yet this is what you've maintained with the most absurd explanations, stating that an electric charge "somehow" results in a static field which maintains itself ~ forever~

You continue to deny visible facts and insist that what we can all visibly see for ourselves with the video I posted is not actually happening. In other words, you are inventing a magical explanation over addressing the fact that you're wrong.

I have no idea what you think is transpiring inside a magnet. Whatever you've offered in that area, if anything, is so illogical and disjointed that I have no memory of what it might have even been. A strong indicator that whatever it was, if anything at all, must be wrong just because it's so wacko that it cannot even be logically retained.

You're entitled to your opinions, but that's all they are. What you think are proofs are now shown to be mistaken opinions by new data. What you've offered as some sort of conclusive proofs are mistaken ideas born long ago and out of date. Yet you continue to deny anyone else's work has any value, ignoring ever bit of material I myself have offered, as well as belittling it and insulting everyone with bombastic bull****. I mean to say you see nothing in the Jerry Bayles PDF say's more and is a greater insult than any bombastic personal insults I can invent, and I'm pretty well versed in farm language, so you've done that yourself: I didn't do it, you did it.

Since that is obvious to everyone else and it is extremely annoying to have to listen to your idiocy, then I've no other recourse but to treat you in the same manner, and as you're as dense as a brick it's now only possible to gain your attention with personal insults, which however well deserved, are not what I or anyone else desires, but it is really your objective to wreck everything here on this forum. To disrupt any kind of real understanding. You don't discuss, you insult, you offer petrified opinions, and in my opinion you're an evil we can all do without.

There's no place I have seen anywhere that you've done anything but to disrupt, to deny, and to do all that is possible to destroy original ideas. I'm seriously beginning to wonder whose payroll you're on.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-28-2018 at 07:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #920  
Old 04-28-2018, 08:21 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I hope you notice that I post information related to the topic. You post opinions of me.

bi
You don't discuss anything bistander: You say others are wrong while handing out a conventional explanation as proof and while insulting their observations and belittling their contributions, and while ignoring anything which conflicts with your own explanations, all of which are drawn from conventional notions about the way things work.

You ignored the fact that the Bayles material shows that a magnetic field is not a static field. You ignored the material showing this field is a medium which corroborates Ufopolitics and Kens notions. You ignored the information and which says a magnetic field is a moving, flowing medium, and capable of acting independent of the originating source, just as a vortex of air may act independent; you ignored all that along with the profound implications this information carries. You ignored me when I pointed this out previously. Yet you say you're addressing the material huh?

I'm incensed by your manners and lack of morals. We are trying to raise humanity up, but you seem to be on the opposite side of this goal and bent on the reverse. Join the human race or leave it but stop pretending you're addressing the facts.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-28-2018 at 08:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #921  
Old 04-28-2018, 02:32 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
No motion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
...
A magnet is not a perpetual motion device. Yet this is what you've maintained with the most absurd explanations, stating that an electric charge "somehow" results in a static field which maintains itself ~ forever~...
I've never said or implied a magnet or a magnetic field is perpetual motion. In fact, my contention is that there is no motion in the static magnetic field, above the atomic level. As far as perpetual, maybe. I had a magnet stuck to the side of my refrigerator for over 20 years until I sent the appliance to recycling. There are PM motors in 60 year old cars which still function. Magnetic fields perpetual? Don't know, but seemingly able to be static and stable for long perionds, likely centuries.

You notice in my first reply to your posted video I used the analogy to gravity. Can a static gravitational field be perpetual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
...
You ignored the fact that the Bayles material shows that a magnetic field is not a static field. You ignored the material showing this field is a medium which corroborates Ufopolitics and Kens notions. You ignored the information and which says a magnetic field is a moving, flowing medium, and capable of acting independent of the originating source, just as a vortex of air may act independent; you ignored all that along with the profound implications this information carries. You ignored me when I pointed this out previously. Yet you say you're addressing the material huh?...
I didn't ignore anything of the like. In fact I asked you for clarification on the Bayles paper which you never got around to. Disagreeing with and providing arguments to material or theories isn't ignoring them. If I was ignoring them I'd be silent. What benefit has all this fantasy magnetism provided? The classic science in which I believe has illuminated and enlightened the world providing the means for you to insult me.

bi
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 04-28-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #922  
Old 04-28-2018, 05:25 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Moving field image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoul View Post
Last night my adviser, co-author and Dean, made a genuine observation proving once and for all that ferrocell depicts correctly the geometry of the field of a magnet and not the iron fillings and most importantly that field shown by ferrocell is 100% drawn accordingly and perfect match by the magnetic field of the magnet and not by any light interference phenomena.
...
Doesn't this video show that the image moves location relative to the magnet depending on the position of the position of the light source? So you are telling us since the ferrocell depicts the magnetic field perfectly,100%, the magnetic field must also be moving with the position of the light source, right?



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwc-oBGSGeg

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #923  
Old 04-28-2018, 05:29 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Oh please, pretending to ask questions followed by posting ready made solutions only proves you've no interest at all in doing anything here but causing trouble.

Pretend to ask , then find ready made solutions and existing answers. How much more phony can you get? Anyone can do what you're just managed to accomplish. It's a play out of the disinfo book.

You ignored everything which you couldn't explain with data pulled from wikipedia, or some other ready made source. Laughably showing you have no clue what's happening since the data is in wikipedia in a round about way.

Nobody cares what you have to say. I don't and doubt many others do, for it's never inventive, creative, helpful, thoughtful, or kind. Your responses are almost always nothing more than a eyesore full of claptrap contrived to picture everything from anyone else as wrong, simple minded, and dubious.

You're posts are nothing more than an ill mannered corruption of malignant dismissive claptrap blathered for self aggrandizement. One merely has to look the nonsense you've just posted. The worst part is that you're like a perfect example of the worst kind self appointed teacher, one you cannot escape from evidently, and because no one here has had sense enough to ban you from the entire site.
Hello Gambeir,

Thanks for describing Bistander EXACTLY as he is in just a few words...

That's exactly how Bistander acts...plus whenever he can not get away with a web searched "ready" answer...then he will just fly away from the Thread...

He keeps on calling Ken Wheeler's and all my EXPERIMENTAL DATA..."Fantasy Magnetism"

He keeps asking Markoul for "Empirical data"...when I am exhausted to present to Bistander so much "Empirical Data" based on the two main simple descriptors of "Empirical"...EXPERIMENT AND OBSERVATION.

FOR EXAMPLE:

He just do not want to admit there is a CLEAR PARTIAL SPIN ON A MAGNETIC POLE, when I have shown it very clear on a CRT HORIZONTAL SCANLINE:



Then I have made all the DETAILED graphics on BOTH SPINS:







But still...Bistander can not see a Spin in ALL the above Graphics...and believe me, He knows how a CRT works very well....what it is composed off....plus how is the Scanline Plane (rastered) achieved, etc,etc

He still do not see a PARTIAL SPIN there...

When we approach or take away magnet this spin increases with shorter distance, as decreases to zero line when magnet is pulled away.

THESE ARE THE CLEAREST FARADAY'S + LENZ PRINCIPLES ON INDUCTION FROM EARLIER EXPERIMENTS WITH A COIL AND A CYLINDRICAL MAGNET!!!

When we approach (INSERT) Cylindrical magnet within empty Coil we observe a POSITIVE INCREASE of Induced Energy (EMF) on Galvanometer...

Whenever we extract (pull away) the magnet we see a NEGATIVE REACTION (REVERSED SPIN)...AS LENZ OBSERVED...

Still Bistander do NOT see a spin there...

I should have better write "Bistander still...do not WANT TO see a Spin above..."

I went to Old Geometries on a Physical Spin Concept...my own graphics...not gathered from anywhere, note my "dedication" to Bistander at the bottom...:



I did same image in reverse colors...to see if Bistander will see it better?



Then He got on saying all he sees there is a "DISPLACEMENT"... but not a SPIN.

ANYTHING THAT HAS A CONSTANT CENTER, PLUS TWO OPPOSITE FORCES AT EACH SIDE OF THE PIVOT POINT IS CALLED ROTATION, WHETHER PARTIAL OR NOT, STILL IS A SPIN.

And then Member "Ricards" approach to me also saying that I am the ONLY one who sees a Spin there...

REALLY GUYS?

Ricards...another Bistander but kind off "inferior"?


But then...Bistander just flew away from Thread...end of it...now getting here and facing Markoul...asking for more "Empirical Data or Evidence"


Regards Gambeir, please keep "UNMASKING" who Bistander really is...


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-28-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #924  
Old 04-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
The Primer Fields Part 1...David LaPoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Doesn't this video show that the image moves location relative to the magnet depending on the position of the position of the light source? So you are telling us since the ferrocell depicts the magnetic field perfectly,100%, the magnetic field must also be moving with the position of the light source, right?



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwc-oBGSGeg

Regards,

bi

Problem is People are waking up little by little...they will eventually get to a completely FULL realization of what has been going on...in the past 200 years...

Then it will become VIRAL... and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP IT FROM GOING AND GOING...like a Down Hill Snow ball.



Video above was from Dec 2012...

Timm Vanderelli is the creator of Ferrocell...and video posted by Bistander above...

Timm wants to preserve his Patent on the USPTO...and I understand that....reason why He will always try to "comply with the Dogmatic Science" around Us all...

I also know Timm, as I have purchased Ferrocells from him, as he has also contributed to my work by donating some excellent lens...plus emails exchange on our opinions on the whole subject.

I got to know Timm, thanks to Ken Wheeler's Book.


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-28-2018 at 05:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #925  
Old 04-28-2018, 08:14 PM
Markoul's Avatar
Markoul Markoul is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 308
The debate is over

For everyone who believes that iron filings can depict the flux field of a magnet. And the field is force lines going, according to mainstream from N to S pole.

The below picture uses special made iron junks made as arrows pointing to the the direction of minimum magnetic reluctance.



If the field was as mainstream describes it with the famous iron filings why are these circled iron arrows are flipped and pointing to opposite directions where the poles are located nearest to them? Shouldn't they all point from North to South pole?!...

This is absolute proof (empirical ) that:

1) iron filings can only show one force vector of the field namely direction where the relative to their position, nearest magnetic pole is, therefore completely incapable to depict the full and real flux field of a magnet and...and actually they depict it wrongly for more than 200 years now.

2) even the iron filings in this particular arrow configuration confirm this:



goodnight and good luck!

This above picture is the Greek letter θ, first letter of the word "θεός", meaning GOD...did GOD left his signature on the magnetic field?...

Why is your Brain have to hemispheres?... why nuts (and our nuts ) have two hemispheres? why our heart has two hemispheres why all spores have two hemispheres? why why why?...because all are magnetic dipole manifestations, thus two hemispheres of condensed energy.

Why good and bad? why man a woman... and the list goes on and on... counter duality... the driving force and equilibrium of all God's creation... magnetism couldn't be an exception, even geometrically.


hahahahahaha!

EM
__________________
MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Last edited by Markoul; 04-28-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #926  
Old 04-28-2018, 08:40 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Nice video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
...



Video above was from Dec 2012...

...
Thanks Ufo,

I enjoyed this video. Very well done. From five and a half years ago. 2 questions. Did the patent issue so we can see how the bowls are made? And what happened to the relatively inexpensive electric generator using the technology which had been developed?

Regards,

bi

Edit: found it. Patent issued 1/28/2014
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 04-28-2018 at 10:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #927  
Old 04-29-2018, 02:44 AM
mikrovolt mikrovolt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 785
The bible's creation account explains that matter was created first.
(The elements made up of sub entities bound together with energy.)
next God creates light. The day and night which are directional.
( Light is EM )

Gravity, I feel it is a subset of the above. Recently we heard and saw the
LIGO instrumentation record for the first time the thump and the chart.
https://youtu.be/PjubaPZEBDA?t=1966
__________________
 

Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-29-2018 at 05:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #928  
Old 04-29-2018, 02:55 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,347
Deflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
...



Above We are observing SOUTH Facing toward Screen, with TWO CRT's on each SIDE...can clearly see the deflections:

LEFT CRT= ABOVE (POSITIVE) ZEROLINE
RIGHT CRT= BELOW(NEGATIVE) ZEROLINE
...
You yourself called it deflection.

Regards,

bi

Edit: Hi Ufo,

I ceased arguing with you, rotation vs deflection, in the other thread because it's like we speak different language. Seems pointless. You bring it up again so WTF. Here goes.

You were talking about the effect the an external magnetic field has on the CRT. What are the coils on the sides of the tube which control the position of the beam's intersection with the screen? Deflection coils. Right? They function by making a magnetic field which deflects the beam, which is moving charges. The magnetic field from a magnet held close to the screen does the same thing. It deflects the electron beam. Nothing is rotating. Except your perception of the resulting image (scanline) on the screen. You can call it what you want, but it is deflection to me.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 04-29-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #929  
Old 04-29-2018, 12:56 PM
ricards ricards is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 255
a Magnetism Discussion or a name calling discussion?..

I don't see a reason why my name should be mentioned and affiliated with someone else..

It seems this thread is more like a "name-calling" thread than and intelligent one..

To UFO,
If you don't want to answer my questions and criticism about the "Enlightened Magnetism", that's fine with me..
just leave my name out of this "relationship" you guys have with bistander.
when you ran out of logical explanations.. just say so.. you don't have to have all the answers..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #930  
Old 04-29-2018, 09:08 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post

To UFO,
If you don't want to answer my questions and criticism about the "Enlightened Magnetism", that's fine with me..
Hello Ricards,

I believe that -so far- I have been answering all your questions-doubts...haven't I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
just leave my name out of this "relationship" you guys have with bistander.
The only reason why your name was next to bistander's, is because you both completely DENY to observe a Partial Spin-Rotation on CRT Scanline Plane.

That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
when you ran out of logical explanations.. just say so.. you don't have to have all the answers..
Whenever I can't find an explanation...I go back to my experiments...they... most of times... show me the correct way or the answer.


Take care


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-29-2018 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
magnet, dielectric, output, conductors, tests, displacement, video, magnetism, fields, move, moving, ether, difference, measurement, part, polarization, testing, piece, field, opposite, contact, directions, attraction, middle, top

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers