Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-08-2015, 04:26 AM
Ernst Ernst is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 865
Keshe, Fraud, Fraud or super-plasma-coated Fraud?

I do not want to clutter up those "happy threads" with realistic thoughts, so I think it is best to start a separate thread for this.
I find it truly amazing to see how many people buy this Keshe crap. How does he do that?
Keshe is a torrent of flash-words, such as "nano-coating", "super conductivity", "plasma", and his own inventions such as "Gas in Nano State", but used in sentences where they make no sense at all.
The average (wo)man has absolutely no idea what exactly the meaning of those words is, they only feel its "high tech", "space age" value. So when Keshe shows his simple chemistry experiments and tells you that you can be a high tech engineer yourself, many want to believe so.
Keshe's instructions are even contradicting his own words but no one cares, because they want to be high tech engineers, taking part in this world changing plan of Keshe, who openly refers to himself as the messiah.
That last fact alone should at least put some seeds of doubt in any intelligent mind.
Let's just take a look at a few of his ideas, as I feel I am far too intelligent to waste more time on this. Not because I believe I am so terribly intelligent, but because I believe even a retarded baboon on LSD is too intelligent to do so (and I think I can outsmart one of those).

Nano-coating.
The process he describes is a chemical process where NaOH acts on a metal to produce an hydroxide of this metal (which in some cases will decompose into a simple oxide, for example by heating).
It has absolutely nothing to do with nano-technology, however much you wish to believe so.
Nano is a prefix meaning one billionth. In nano-technology it refers to the size of the involved particles, which should be in the nano-meter range, which is close to the atomic scale. For comparison the diameter of a sodium atom is about 380 pico meter, so three of those tightly packed together would be little more than 1 nano meter.
A nano-coating should be either about 1 nano-meter thick, or be composed of particles the size of about 1 nano-meter.
The first option would mean a layer that is so thin, that it would be impossible to see. This does quite obviously not apply to Keshe's nano coatings.
So it must be the second option, which is actually true because for example a Zn(OH)2 molecule does have the appropriate size, and so does a Cu(OH)2 molecule or even the (black) CuO molecule. But it makes no sense because literally every thing is made up of molecules at this scale. That way even writing with a pen on a paper could be considered applying a nano-coat onto the paper. Keshe makes the terminology meaningless.
What is even more hilarious is Keshe's claim that the nano-coating will expand by itself and grow over all electrical wires in your house rendering them super-conductive.
Almost as if his nano-coatings were living entities.

Superconductivity.
This claim is the most easy to disprove. Superconductivity means that there is NO electrical resistance. This means that if I take a super-conductive ring and bring a magnet close to it, the magnet will induce a EMF in the ring. This EMF will in turn produce an infinite current to oppose the magnet's approach. Result: a magnet can not approach a superconductive ring. You can make a magnet float on such a ring or make the ring float over the magnet.
So.... nano-coat a copper ring and make a video where it hovers over a magnet....
I dare you.

Plasma.
Please look up this term on wiki. Not that wiki is perfect but it gives you at least some understanding about it.
A plasma is a gas in which the outer electrons are freed from any particular atom. These electrons can now freely move around, hopping from atom to atom, and thus create electrical conductivity. The thing is, that while entering an atom the atom gains energy which is released as a photon, or light. There for a conducting plasma produces light and it does so in a very specific spectrum (combination of colours) for each atom.
The light emitted (or absorbed) by a plasma does identify the atoms it is composed of.
Keshe talks a lot about plasma's but in none of his experiments is there any evidence of a plasma, such as the light that it should be producing when carrying an electrical current.
Also in his "plasma capacitors" there is absolutely no evidence of a plasma.

GAs in Nano State.
This is a truly amazingly absurd notion. I imagine Keshe arriving home, closing his front door and bursting out in hysterical laughter about all the ridiculous nonsense he has been telling that day and the faces of the people actually believing it.
Gas, any gas is by definition always in a nano state. It would not be a gas if it wasn't.
Now I see videos of people doing simple electro-chemical experiments producing salts of copper, zinc and other metals and believing that it is a gas!
I saw a video of someone telling you'd have to use distilled water (meaning free of minerals) then he adds sea-salt (sodium chloride mixed with tons of minerals), that defies the point of starting with distilled water. Most video's making CO2 in nano state, do not have anything to do with CO2.

nano-coating as superconductive insulator
In his (or should I write His, Keshe being divine?) Magrav-blueprints, he tells you that you don't need to worry about the fact that the wires are not insulated and touching each other because the nano-coating will take care of that. But wasn't the nano-coat super conductive? How can you insulate a wire with a superconductive coating?


Well this is all the time I want to waste on this person. Meaning that I will most likely not respond to any comments posted here.
FAR too many resources are being wasted on this man.
Why not let a few people verify his experiments and post their results? While you just wait to see it.
Just think for a moment, if I had an apparatus that produces overunity, would there be ANY need AT ALL to invite people over to come and see it?


I rest my case.


Ernst.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 11-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
well said

Well said Ernst.

Quote:
Just think for a moment, if I had an apparatus that produces overunity, would there be ANY need AT ALL to invite people over to come and see it?
Thinking about it:
I wouldn't call my OU apparatus an "OU apparatus" but " Energy Saving Device". Power my house with it, make videos of it and of all of my measurements.
Find an investor and production facilities.
Then I would go public on as many forums, TV shows etc... as I could. Showing test results and the blue prints, the lot.

Cheers Best
Ben
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2015, 11:52 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
here is a good fellow to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBUoxLbg9c

Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2015, 03:00 PM
Bob Smith Bob Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 773
I don't believe this is a new technology. We find the interconnected coils-within-coils in the Daniel McFarland Cook "Battery"; then there is the oxide-coated windings of the Stubblefield Earth Battery. What about the Hubbard Atmospheric Generator? I'm tending to believe that Keshe has kind of let the cat out of the bag on operative principles in a number of technologies - principles that have been kept under wraps.
Bob
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2015, 03:01 PM
dragon dragon is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 912
Before completely dismissing the BS created by Keshe think of the coatings not as "superconductors" but as semiconductors, particularly the use of copper oxide over a dielectric layer of the so called "nano coating" process.

The Keshe project caught my curiosity because I've worked in the area of chemical diodes using some of the same materials and coatings. You can learn more about these coatings by looking up copper oxide and it's uses.

You can look into the Stark and Zeeman effect as well as an Exciton....

The coils are based on a Russian reactor and I found it quite interesting that the diameter ( inside and outside ) of both coil sets are based on Phi - inner coil inside diameter is Phi, the outside diameter of the same coil is Phi x 2. The outer coils inner diameter is Phi^2 and outside diameter is Phi^3. The lengths would suggest a 3.5 to 7 Ghz range of operation with an interesting range of Phi harmonics.

I'm not trying to defend the keshe design in that it works or not, only pointing out some interesting things I've found based on some prior work I've done in this area and how it relates to what keshe appears to be doing. I plan to follow along even if there is no other reason except to refine my skills and knowledge of the doping process used to create a semiconducting diode coating. Maybe there is more there than I'm seeing at the moment and more will become of it - maybe not... either way I come out ahead in my research...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-08-2015, 03:53 PM
editor editor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Slovenia, EU
Posts: 38
Hello Ernst!

Did you build the device? Or what is the point off your negative posts?
Is the earth flat, you can die if you go faster then 60km/h because you
can't breathe....

br, e
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-08-2015, 04:20 PM
DeLorean DeLorean is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by editor View Post
Hello Ernst!

Did you build the device? Or what is the point off your negative posts?
Is the earth flat, you can die if you go faster then 60km/h because you
can't breathe....

br, e

If I take an Ankh (symbol for eternal life) and put it in line with the mains supply and tell you that after some time it will reduce your power consumption from 1% to 99% after some years. would you, editor, dare to replicate my device?

if yes - why?
if no -why not?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-08-2015, 04:40 PM
editor editor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Slovenia, EU
Posts: 38
Hi, Delorean

Well I didn't replicate the Keshe device, that's why I don't write here if it works or not. But if I don't understand how it works because they didn't teach me in the school it doesn't mean it's not working.
We are all waiting for the first replication on the net for some results.
I guess I reply you question, I'm done here. Going to the workshop do to some real work!

br, d

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
If I take an Ankh (symbol for eternal life) and put it in line with the mains supply and tell you that after some time it will reduce your power consumption from 1% to 99% after some years. would you, editor, dare to replicate my device?

if yes - why?
if no -why not?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-08-2015, 07:25 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,403
Hubbard coil is the same as McFarland coils combined with some additional coil to close-loop.

I believe Keshe is a way to control the market in the manner "we have all rights to technology and you must buy from us the magic ingredient"
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-08-2015, 08:28 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
here is a good fellow to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBUoxLbg9c

Chet
YEA!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!!!! Thanks Ramset


What is it?

That guy calls the "SSG" a fraud
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-08-2015 at 08:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-08-2015, 09:38 PM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
YEA!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!!!! Thanks Ramset


What is it?

That guy calls the "SSG" a fraud
Did you check Zero's website?News and current events for Alternative Energy research by Zero Fossil Fuel - Hydrogen, Solar, Wind
this is what he writes:
Quote:
Keshe

Is Mr. Keshe everything that he claims? Does he really have and understand technologies that will completely transform humanity as he is boldly claiming? Or is he vying to become one of the greatest bull****ters of all time? Or even worse, a wolf in sheeps clothing?

I am certain people here are going to criticize me for making this comment. It will likely also be edited (if not discarded altogether) by the forum censors. And so, if this post does end up being censored or discarded, let it be known that there are people here who have had enough of nothing more than lip service and excuses.

There is no doubt that Mr. Keshe is a very intelligent man. He is also a marvellous philosopher. We all want to believe what he is preaching and that the technologies he is claiming actually exist. However, his talents and philosophies also make him perfectly suited to be the ultimate conman for those who desire what he preaches so deeply that they will believe anyone making such bold claims.

The fact remains, extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. And the fact is, we have yet to see any evidence that his technology actually exists, let alone incontrovertible evidence. We also have not seen any working replications of his designs as he claims have been made by groups around the globe. Why would they not come forward? I certainly would. All we have is the word of an Iranian citizen who set up his base of operations in Belgium, who has stated he has no interest in dual citizenship, distributing his "technology" via USB sticks to foreign embassies.

Suppose for a moment that this man is sympathetic to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Do you suppose that Ahmadinejad has forgotten the way viruses were planted in computers used at his uranium enrichment facilities for the production of nuclear weapons, crippling them for a time? Can you think of any better way to exact revenge than to get nations around the globe to accept USB devices with as yet unknown, and therefore undetectable trojan payloads triggered at his command, distributed by an honest and trustworthy figure such as our Mr. Keshe here?

First and foremost, I would urge any embassy that has accepted this "gift" to treat it as they would any time bomb. Secondly, I am tired of words. It is time for Mr. Keshe to put up or shut up. Fish or cut bait. Piss or get off the pot. Or any number of other colourful phrases that may apply.

Peace and good will to all men.

Z



Related Links





__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Web000x's Avatar
Web000x Web000x is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
YEA!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!!!! Thanks Ramset


What is it?

That guy calls the "SSG" a fraud
What works?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-08-2015, 11:45 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
Video Title #421 Keshe Plasma Reactors up & running!

Dave
Its in Zero's tittle

#421 Keshe Plasma Reactors up & running!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBUoxLbg9c

***IMPORTANT UPDATE*** 10/30/2015 After numerous troubles keeping the reactors balanced and sealed from fluid leakage I have decided to redesign them slightly. I'm so confident the new design will hold up well that I posted it to Thingiverse at Keshe Plasma Reactor sphere 40mm by ZeroFossilFuel - Thingiverse I am now also going to electroplate the interiors with about 0.5mm thickness copper then nano coat them with the caustic method, PRECISELY conforming to the original design. While my copper vapor deposition looked cool, it may not have the correct properties. This will be a 100% authentic replication with no deviation. Sourcing the electroplating materials now. Should be a few more days before they arrive and a couple of weeks before they are back in service.

---------------------------------------
I believe Zero is doing his absolute best to investigate this claim.
and I am certain all reading here applaud his efforts.

respectfully
Chet
PS
To @Ben
your Quote
"did you see Zero's website"
end Quote
---------------------
Ben
Do you see Zero doing a tried and true replication to the best of his ability ?
you have posted old quotes not current events.

this replication is his most recent take on Keshe and is quite sincere and unbiased .
and in My opinion would qualify as a good independent 3rd party claim of this work [I just hope he's "believing" while he builds !:'}]
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 11-09-2015 at 12:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-09-2015, 02:23 AM
Ernst Ernst is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 865
I am glad to see these responses.
When I am reading the stuff of Keshe and his followers, I loose my faith in humanity and start believing that we are all doomed to imbecility. I would almost welcome the extermination plans of "the elite".
The posts here restore some of my faith.



And to all those who are so desirous to believe, let's just wait until we see the first working reactor. Even Keshe himself has failed to show us one.
I agree with Ramset, that the zero-guy seems to be a serious and trustworthy researcher who tries to the best of his ability to either prove or disprove Keshe. Let's wait for his results instead of running to the stores for caustic soda and copper wires.



Ernst.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-09-2015, 07:34 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,827
ZERO always comes up with a zero. He is doing the best of his
ability yes. A blue collar worker playing with gadgets. Zero
hardly ever has anything to say in favor of the possibilities
of getting energy from the vacuum.

It is just a hobby so he jumps all around to many things and somewhere
he comes up with 10's of thousands on a monthly basis. He is being
funded by who knows who.

He plays all of his video like it's all just a fun thing, so cool and then he
sets up another thousand dollar test. Then on to another few thousand
bucks for another built. He has 100's of thousands tied up in what he
says is just something he always wanted to do for his reason.

I am sorry , something just does not add up with this guy and I get
a sick feeling whenever I am under the sound of his voice. I have
to turn him off.

With my head I say he is doing his best, with my gut I am in pain.

In the beginning I listened to many of his videos with an open mind
to see the conclusion of his so called experiments. Over time I learned
that overall he makes fun of free energy claims. All of his video's
are completely explainable and shows how the inventors always
missed their mark. This is where ZERO comes in to explain it all
away.

This is the generally consensuses of ZERO video's "A BIG FAT ZERO"

While he posses as a good hearted plain clothes man with 100's of
thousands to prove out any invention shooting for ZEROFOSSILFUEL
somewhere in the lives of his great great great grand children .
Say 200 years from now the way he going.

Yet to this date all he has is a solar panel to show for.

I don't buy it. Just my view nothing personal guys.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-09-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-09-2015, 10:27 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
The Mark...

Regarding qualifications ,he is more qualified than most to replicate Keshe's "everyman" technology.[a pack of Gum some paper clips and soda bottles alah McGiver themes.

I personally had never watched anything from this man except a few minutes of a Rocket stove build.
His Keshe Work/replication was pointed out recently .

It would be time better spent to take an alkeseltzer [for your tummy ache] and point out where you feel he misses the mark [although its still a moving target with no real conclusions yet.

or we could just wait till Monday [the Monday morning quarterback syndrome

as for myself ...
I am sincerely grateful for his efforts ,and any others brought to these pages with similar transparency and honesty.
just one mans opinion.

Respectfully
Chet
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 11-09-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-09-2015, 11:33 AM
DeLorean DeLorean is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
YEA!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!!!! Thanks Ramset


What is it?

That guy calls the "SSG" a fraud
BroMikey,
look at the video ... Replication runs but doesn´t seem to produce the results Keshe states. now, 11-09-15 the lifelink is down so there should not have been positive results in the meantime after some weeks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-09-2015, 08:17 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,827
If you all saw the Keshe seminar remember how even the very educated
in the group had to be continually corrected? Keshe kept saying this is
not done with current?

And Zero sort of made fun by saying he wasn't surprised that a certain
compound was not formed because there was no current?

As if current could be the only way to get the job done so Keshe
was put in the light as a liar by Zero as he chuckles.

The belly ache I get when I listen to ZERO does not stem from the
Keshe video although this video did not help my tum tum at all.

I don't trust the myth busters either. To me ZERO is the same thing
always showing a similitude of another mans invention and always
coming up short of the effect while injecting all kinds of comical
slurs.

The guy has multiplied thousands tied up in throw away "TOYS" as
many would refer to these devices as. Rightfully so, most would
say "If Zero can't do it with his piles of money why should I try?"

It is just another form of mind control and that is why my intestinal has
formed a massive abdominal rumble when I watch his 6th grade experiments. I guess my stomach problem just moved
to the lower section. In other words a sick feeling when I watch him.

The effect is right in front of him many times and brushes right over
it because he knows what his fans want to hear.

He doesn't know any better and after telling the people what they want
to hear long enough I suppose they send him $$$ Maybe some
of his old university buddies.

This guy has great wealth, and our free energy quest is suppose to
easy the burden on those who are taken for granted/pushed around
not flushed down the stool by the thousands week after week and year
after year.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-10-2015 at 02:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-10-2015, 02:10 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
sound of one hand clapping

sooo we need more examples !!

some fellow here mentioned hundreds of replications going on ATM ??
another few would do for the moment.

You gotta work on that constitution Mikey...ain't good to be sooo queezy ,this Biz can eat you up Kiddo.

respectfully
Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-10-2015, 02:58 AM
Dfortune Dfortune is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 39
A serious "keshe" experimenter

Hello all

I would like to suggest this fellow who is doing a serious replication of Keshe claims


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B...fqOqy43JWtZb-w
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-10-2015, 03:04 AM
Ernst Ernst is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
If you all saw the Keshe seminar remember how even the very educated in the group had to be continually corrected? Keshe kept saying this is
not done with current?
Shall we connect an (milli-)ampmeter between the copper and zinc plate? and then discuss who needs to be corrected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
And Zero sort of made fun by saying he wasn't surprised that a certain
compound was not formed because there was no current?

As if current could be the only way to get the job done so Keshe
was put in the light as a liar by Zero as he chuckles.
So Zero can only be trusted if he doesn't laugh or makes jokes about those ludicrous ideas?
Come on! That at least shows that there is something going on inside his head.
You have very strong feelings against our modern education system and on many points I would share those. But to be led by those emotions into accepting anything and everything that is outside of what they teach, that goes a bit too far for me.
There are things that you learn at school that are actually true, and there are things that are not exactly true but will nevertheless predict the correct outcome.

Back to Mr. Zero,... There are hundreds of OU-claims, most of them not true. So it is very easy to pick ten or twenty and show they don't work. You can not blame Zero for that.
I like this man because of the way he does things. And if you don't like his results, tell him what he did wrong!

When I get energy from my magnifying transmitter I hope to see many people like him!
Sceptical, laughing, making jokes, but also trying their very best to replicate my results.
And then we will see who is laughing in the end.

The Keshe plans hold a number of undefined points on which he can always blame the fact that some replication does not work.
- Did you pray before you started?
- how did you pray and to whom?
- did you send good intentions to it?
(How on Earth do you send good intentions to a machine? By mail? e-mail? Does it have some interface where you can drop your intentions? ???? )
Keshe can always come to inspect your replica and say "I see that you or someone else send bad intentions to it.... verrrrrrry bad intentions...... the whole thing is ruined"


Ernst.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-10-2015, 06:35 AM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
Shall we connect an (milli-)ampmeter between the copper and zinc plate? and then discuss who needs to be corrected?



So Zero can only be trusted if he doesn't laugh or makes jokes about those ludicrous ideas?
Come on! That at least shows that there is something going on inside his head.
You have very strong feelings against our modern education system and on many points I would share those. But to be led by those emotions into accepting anything and everything that is outside of what they teach, that goes a bit too far for me.
There are things that you learn at school that are actually true, and there are things that are not exactly true but will nevertheless predict the correct outcome.

Back to Mr. Zero,... There are hundreds of OU-claims, most of them not true. So it is very easy to pick ten or twenty and show they don't work. You can not blame Zero for that.
I like this man because of the way he does things. And if you don't like his results, tell him what he did wrong!

When I get energy from my magnifying transmitter I hope to see many people like him!
Sceptical, laughing, making jokes, but also trying their very best to replicate my results.
And then we will see who is laughing in the end.

The Keshe plans hold a number of undefined points on which he can always blame the fact that some replication does not work.
- Did you pray before you started?
- how did you pray and to whom?
- did you send good intentions to it?
(How on Earth do you send good intentions to a machine? By mail? e-mail? Does it have some interface where you can drop your intentions? ???? )
Keshe can always come to inspect your replica and say "I see that you or someone else send bad intentions to it.... verrrrrrry bad intentions...... the whole thing is ruined"


Ernst.
Looks like more evolved QEG concept. You can replicate it ONLY if you have special grade nano-coatings...which can be bought only from Keshe.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-10-2015, 09:23 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
Shall we connect an (milli-)ampmeter between the copper and zinc plate? and then discuss who needs to be corrected?



So Zero can only be trusted if he doesn't laugh

- Did you pray before you started?

- how did you pray and to whom?

- did you send good intentions to it?
(How on Earth do you send good intentions to a machine?
Your goal is to trick, drive a wedge, send out condescending messages

you are a crippled person or should I say very bitter and high minded.

All of your messages are well thought out ways to twist the words
of any post you are using to make your point. You are a miracle
worker when it comes to contrivances in speech to manipulate
your stoolies.

You are the only one that thinks what you do with others words
is hidden. Your desire to use words to divide and conquer for a
highminded purpose are clear to most.

Zero spends thousands upon thousands with no end in sight like
pouring cheat through a tin horn with no practical working OU.

All of his video's that validate any claim are left on a worthless
note of either not being cost effective or just plain silly.

What he is about is hidden in plain sight "ZERO" and that is all
ZERO will ever show us. He has given up because he must tickle
the ears of his stoolies.

Any serious researcher is after a clean effective way to produce
an alternate form of energy and does not jump all over like a
grasshopper dropping 10's of thousands for fun.

Zero has been at it for 10-20 years and will never find a practical
source of energy other than solar or wind. He can't help that he
is like that. He is not a true researcher. He is a man with 100's
of thousands to thrown around while he says I told ya so.

It don't work. ZERO.

Never mind all of that here watch the big boys.




__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-10-2015 at 10:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-10-2015, 09:30 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfortune View Post
Hello all

I would like to suggest this fellow who is doing a serious replication of Keshe claims


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B...fqOqy43JWtZb-w
Enough already of talking about ZERO's this guy really is a researcher
and he is a great thinker too. I have been following him. Nice link this
man is not a 6th grade experimenter.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-10-2015, 09:37 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by boguslaw View Post
Looks like more evolved QEG concept. You can replicate it ONLY if you have special grade nano-coatings...which can be bought only from Keshe.
No, you make them from old copper wire. Look at the TUBE video's
"GaNs" "nano coatings" lots of people are getting at it for practically
nothing.

Now I don't know if it works but it is a cheap enough experiment to
test Keshe work.

I was just watching a video where the guy made some of that green
goo (GaNs) and he rolled some it up on metal foils and now he has
a nice battery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpVFkzuKG9Y



The passive reactor was just set up. Electrodes are made of copper wires having half of their length nano coated by steam of aqueous NaOH solution in a polypropylene box, and the other half etched in acid, then thoroughly rinsed in water. The solution consists of water solution of salts found in the nature. Main salts used are NaCl and Mg2SO4, Some potassium salts ant some trace minerals are also present in a small quantity. The system weights 2119 grams on July 21, 2014.


__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-10-2015 at 12:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
old stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Your goal is to trick, drive a wedge, send out condescending messages

you are a crippled person or should I say very bitter and high minded.

All of your messages are well thought out ways to twist the words
of any post you are using to make your point. You are a miracle
worker when it comes to contrivances in speech to manipulate
your stoolies.

You are the only one that thinks what you do with others words
is hidden. Your desire to use words to divide and conquer for a
highminded purpose are clear to most.

Zero spends thousands upon thousands with no end in sight like
pouring cheat through a tin horn with no practical working OU.

All of his video's that validate any claim are left on a worthless
note of either not being cost effective or just plain silly.

What he is about is hidden in plain sight "ZERO" and that is all
ZERO will ever show us. He has given up because he must tickle
the ears of his stoolies.

Any serious researcher is after a clean effective way to produce
an alternate form of energy and does not jump all over like a
grasshopper dropping 10's of thousands for fun.

Zero has been at it for 10-20 years and will never find a practical
source of energy other than solar or wind. He can't help that he
is like that. He is not a true researcher. He is a man with 100's
of thousands to thrown around while he says I told ya so.

It don't work. ZERO.

Never mind all of that here watch the big boys.




These video's are > 1 year old. I checked his Facebook to see the end of the story and the celebration of the succes.https://www.facebook.com/geert.vranckx.1
nothing!!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-10-2015, 11:15 AM
Ernst Ernst is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Your goal is to trick, drive a wedge, send out condescending messages

you are a crippled person or should I say very bitter and high minded.

All of your messages are well thought out ways to twist the words
of any post you are using to make your point. You are a miracle
worker when it comes to contrivances in speech to manipulate
your stoolies.

You are the only one that thinks what you do with others words
is hidden. Your desire to use words to divide and conquer for a
highminded purpose are clear to most.


Now we all know what my problem is, what is yours?



Ernst.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-10-2015, 11:30 AM
SlickDick's Avatar
SlickDick SlickDick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Come on gentlemen... Let's try not to get our panties wet just yet.

Everyone will get their reward. The fanboys, the haters, the players and even the buyers.

Experience gained, lessons learned.

Life is good!
__________________
All the best,

Slick
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
it works

check this
Owi Salt Water Fuel Cell Kit - RobotShop

I like the saying:
"If you think training is expensive, try ignorance"

I am done.
Bey
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-10-2015, 01:38 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
very good resource

Ben
This is a good place to look.
[your link] https://www.facebook.com/geert.vranckx.1

I will try to contact a few, I urge anybody reading here to do the same and report back.

these folks span the globe [and so do we] lets try to get some real data and answers .

thanks

Chet
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 11-10-2015 at 01:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
keshe, plasma, atom, gas, nano, nano-coating, ring, magnet, people, make, intelligent, meaning, electrical, light, experiments, state, molecule, tech, nano-coat, nano-meter, keshes, high, size, simple, superconductive

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers