Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #601  
Old 10-21-2015, 08:19 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorinrandone View Post
I sent in the private space of each one of the link by my last video, but is not interested, so i will make the public, having to comment on another forum. Who will be affected? I'm not
That is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOhuYaU1WI
I think your video is the right direction.



__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-21-2015 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #602  
Old 10-21-2015, 09:51 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,276
Hi everyone,

I've been keeping an eye on this topic and applaud the ones doing the work.

This post is not exactly related to the work here but though of posting to encourage you that it's possible to get magnets on there own to pass the sticky spot. In fact, I can get it to do it twice in a row.

I've been working on a project studying different combinations of coils on a electromagnet motor that when I added a permanent magnet to the motor coil core, it would boost on RPM. So I made some modifications to see how far I can push it and I can get the magnets alone to do 2 cycles.
It's not possible that it's due to an out of balance rotor since I can get 2 cycles also from the set of cores on the opposite side (180 degrees) of the rotor. Plus I spent hours balancing the rotor and at no position does it move on its own.

For your enjoyment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwK...ature=youtu.be

Wishing you all the best with your work here.

Luc
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 10-22-2015, 12:27 AM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,276
Quick update,

I made a new video as someone has pointed out that many will think my finger is pushing. Also, an other person suggested to exchange the magnets on the rotor cores in case one has different strength. However, it did not change the results.

So here is test 2 with the rotor core magnets exchanged and no finger involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeLrI2RQt14

Luc
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 10-22-2015 at 12:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 10-22-2015, 02:49 AM
tachyoncatcher's Avatar
tachyoncatcher tachyoncatcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Counterspace
Posts: 414
Attraction Ramps

Gentlemen,

We are losing sight of what has been given to us regarding the attraction ramps. I will use the rotor face as the directional reference point. I will also use the up and down descriptors as Mack does for easy 'cross reference in the past conversations. I wanted to draw this out, but I'm just no good at it and don't have the time or patience to learn a drawing program right now.

Spacing:
I see the beginning of the ramp receiving an influence from the South pole of the repelling stator. This is good. The ramp MUST keep getting closer to the rotor magnet as it travels toward the stator. This compensates for the split. It should not reach the stator magnet in the middle. By the time the ramp has reached the stator magnet, the ramp should be nearest to the rotor magnet. From here the spacing will stay the same until the end of the ramp.

Mass:
The ramp should start thinning just slightly before the stator magnet. The stator magnet will have a attractive reach at which time the ramp's influence need to be diminished. This is accomplished by reducing the cross section ( making the tines thinner when looking from the top) AND starting to make them thinner when looking from the side. The thinning will continue evenly ( 3 sides) until the end of the fork. The distance from the rotor will then stay consistent from the beginning of the stator magnet through the end which will terminate into points.

Termination:
The tines should reach beyond the attracting stator. We want the influence of the next ramp to pull the rotor from the pointed ends of the attraction ramps. This means the tines will reach well past the attracting stator magnet until the attractive force of the next ramp is strong, but balanced with the repelling forces of the opposing stator. In other words, the tines should end before the repelling forces of the opposing stator are too diminished.

Geometry:
The forks geometry have been well hashed out so I won't spend much time on that other than to say once they reach the stator magnet, the tines should be parallel and spacing should remain constant until termination.

This applies to the attraction ramp only. All the above can be extrapolated from Mack's descriptions, visions and a little testing. Just sayin.

Christian: Your on your way. Try the above and eliminate the magnet on the ramp. Nicely done.

Regards,

Randy
__________________
 

Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 10-22-2015 at 02:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 10-22-2015, 04:32 AM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorinrandone View Post
Luk welcome. A great pleasure to have you here. You I'm the fan Luc Choquette,you know. We have crossed some time in your thread << reactive power>>.
Well anyway in this thread would conveniently your refinement and objectivity in approaching thes things.
I on purpose, because you are not try to use a ramp to direct the magnetic flux in your project? Is an idea. Excuse my English
A big welcome again. Cristian alba
Thanks for the welcome Cristian
I will not be building Mad Mack's design, so no more posts from me.
Just thought it may be of interest that magnets can accelerate and pass the gate.

Wishing everyone success

Luc
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 10-22-2015, 03:59 PM
Lidmotor's Avatar
Lidmotor Lidmotor is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,011
Solar Turkey and the Permanent Magnet Motor

I have been following this thread since the start and have hoped that someone would make a working replication. I don't think that it is going to happen. I appreciate all the effort put into this project and wish that the laws of nature can be bent enough to allow this impossible dream to occur.
A ways back I had some fun building a simple 'solar powered' magnet motor that might add a little humor here and relieve some of the stress that you guys are going through.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsF5s2hrQg

Carry on gentleman because you never know what you will find along the way.

Thanks for the sharing,
Lidmotor
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 10-22-2015, 04:22 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidmotor View Post
I have been following this thread since the start and have hoped that someone would make a working replication. I don't think that it is going to happen. I appreciate all the effort put into this project and wish that the laws of nature can be bent enough to allow this impossible dream to occur.
A ways back I had some fun building a simple 'solar powered' magnet motor that might add a little humor here and relieve some of the stress that you guys are going through.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsF5s2hrQg

Carry on gentleman because you never know what you will find along the way.

Thanks for the sharing,
Lidmotor
Hey old friend!!


I love your sense of humor......is awesome.

Love that solar powered turkey...my grand daughter wants one !!...

Are you sure we all know perfectly well the "laws of nature", basically when it comes to magnetism?

I don't think so my friend.

We have been shown a basic magnetic model based on iron particles which is absolutely wrong...

Now, getting back to that small solar turkey...it was very ingenious to make it work...A German guy named Lueling invented something very similar in the fifties...but at industrial level...where ramps and pivoting brackets were doing that turkey´s head movements, however, not using solar, but the same fields from the spinning magnets...



Nice to see you around...I was hoping you will join us to start building it...you are an awesome builder!!


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 10-22-2015, 06:37 PM
Lidmotor's Avatar
Lidmotor Lidmotor is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,011
Fingers crossed

I hope that we will find that "The Laws" are incomplete. In the mean time I have my fingers crossed, watch the forums, and replicate what I can that looks promising.

Lidmotor
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 10-22-2015, 07:42 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,169
Hey LID

It seems like you can't see any free energy in your work or broken laws.
Tobad If I were you I guess I'd feel the same way. You have thousands
of experiments and not one of them has you seeing any extra.

I hear you say in all of your video's "Mockingly" "Oh it's a really Kool experiment"
and then you close with the fact that you are not seeing any extra.
You have been a great help by keeping the younger guys going. Let some
of us now carry you.

@LID
The Elite are flying around in time warp style craft because they knew
the energy fields could be tapped. It's time for us to catch up with the
idea that other energies exist.

This build has already been done several times, don't be fooled by our
lack of even knowing where the next part connects. We are following
directions and thinking it all through while we work. I wish it was another
paint by number boring toy science project, so I could go back to sleep.
Are you with me?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 10-22-2015, 08:28 PM
Lidmotor's Avatar
Lidmotor Lidmotor is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,011
Consider the outcome of this

Ok. Start thinking about this cuz I have. When this is done and being replicated world wide, someone is going to have to explain (in detail) the physics of it's workings. That is going to have to happen and be accepted by the world scientific community. Too many people will have one running on their kitchen table to ignore it as a fluke or call it a fake.
No one has designed and built a widely replicated non-stop running pure permanent magnet motor--ever. That will be quite a day if it happens.

Lidmotor
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #611  
Old 10-22-2015, 08:31 PM
lorinrandone's Avatar
lorinrandone lorinrandone is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: europe
Posts: 56
Hi Mikey
Do me a favor if you do not mind. My next video, do not upload again in this thread because it is a video work will be removed in my youtube channel, after viewing
Thank you
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 10-22-2015, 09:03 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 552
Forward, neutral and reverse

By adjusting the angle of the ramp to the neutral point and to one side or the other, the direction and torque of the motor can be easily controlled. Do not be surprised to find there is a bias in one direction and then with minor adjustment discover that the bias is in the other direction. This feature of magnet motors has been well known for a long time. When the secrets have been fully revealed, the ramp will probably be symmetrical so that the motor will run full speed in either direction by making a simple adjustment. One inventor was operating a car using this principle and could go forward or backward at will. The details of construction of that invention, of course, were never revealed.
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old 10-23-2015, 12:45 AM
Cornboy 555's Avatar
Cornboy 555 Cornboy 555 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 803
Ready.



Hi Mack, and all, just received my magnets, so have stripped my old test bed and am ready to machine up first rotor.

Starting with the magnets you recommended Mack, ie, 1/2 cubes and 1/2 x 1/2 x 1" bars all N48.

I have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind Mack ?

I will be using 8 rotor magnets, and have room for 13" rotor Dia, I saw mentioned earlier that 12" rotor would be a good choice for 8 pole, is this correct?.

Also I understand about the ramp material is to have low eddy current, when I find the ideal shape etc, I can make a mould to cast the ramps from pure iron dust and epoxy, do you agree this will be OK?.

This embodiment has room for 4 rotors with 1/2" magnets or 2 large magnet rotors, by just making another shaft and machining a place for a centre bearing, should the need arise.

Regards everyone, Cornboy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 10-23-2015, 02:14 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoluc View Post
Quick update,

I made a new video as someone has pointed out that many will think my finger is pushing. Also, an other person suggested to exchange the magnets on the rotor cores in case one has different strength. However, it did not change the results.

So here is test 2 with the rotor core magnets exchanged and no finger involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeLrI2RQt14

Luc
Hey Luc great experimenting work.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
Gentlemen,

Spacing:
I see the beginning of the ramp receiving an influence from the South pole of the repelling stator. This is good. The ramp MUST keep getting closer to the rotor magnet as it travels toward the stator. This compensates for the split. It should not reach the stator magnet in the middle. By the time the ramp has reached the stator magnet, the ramp should be nearest to the rotor magnet. From here the spacing will stay the same until the end of the ramp.

Mass:
The ramp should start thinning just slightly before the stator magnet. The stator magnet will have a attractive reach at which time the ramp's influence need to be diminished. This is accomplished by reducing the cross section ( making the tines thinner when looking from the top) AND starting to make them thinner when looking from the side. The thinning will continue evenly ( 3 sides) until the end of the fork. The distance from the rotor will then stay consistent from the beginning of the stator magnet through the end which will terminate into points.

Termination:
The tines should reach beyond the attracting stator. We want the influence of the next ramp to pull the rotor from the pointed ends of the attraction ramps. This means the tines will reach well past the attracting stator magnet until the attractive force of the next ramp is strong, but balanced with the repelling forces of the opposing stator. In other words, the tines should end before the repelling forces of the opposing stator are too diminished.

Geometry:
The forks geometry have been well hashed out so I won't spend much time on that other than to say once they reach the stator magnet, the tines should be parallel and spacing should remain constant until termination.

This applies to the attraction ramp only. All the above can be extrapolated from Mack's descriptions, visions and a little testing. Just sayin.


Regards,

Randy
Thanks Randy for sharing your mind!!!Each man can help the other.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidmotor View Post
I hope that we will find that "The Laws" are incomplete. In the mean time I have my fingers crossed, watch the forums, and replicate what I can that looks promising.

Lidmotor
Crossing ones fingers is old magic folklore But I will be sure that all of this

gets well documented. You see I am getting old enough to forget how it got

built after a few months. Make a fork LID, you will see that

this "Y" ramp is one of a kind induction metal shape. Well maybe you never

made a magnet motor. Oh well you got your light for the ship/boat.

For you? I'll do it, make it available to all.




Quote:
Originally Posted by lorinrandone View Post
Hi Mikey
Do me a favor if you do not mind. My next video, do not upload again in this thread because it is a video work will be removed in my youtube channel, after viewing
Thank you
I did not upload anything. You mean REPOST?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 10-23-2015, 07:10 AM
lorinrandone's Avatar
lorinrandone lorinrandone is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: europe
Posts: 56
Code:
[QUOTE=BroMikey;



I did not upload anything. You mean REPOST?[/QUOTE]
Yes Mikey thank you.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 10-23-2015, 07:30 AM
a.n a.n is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Hungary
Posts: 2
Heló. More than through 1 clock the magnetosztatikus from energy nourished. Evidence that way, that magnets as a power source useful if we kit them out in a suitable arrangement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyzJbB-OdpU
Similar that here the 3:40 minutes shows. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwK...ature=youtu.be Thanks Gotoluc.
The magnetic field of the load causes a surplus rotation though here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ZyrEDYgVI
From these the principles from a band's combination it is possible to prepare an interesting machine possibly.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 10-23-2015, 09:02 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorinrandone View Post
Yes Mikey thank you.
I see your video. The rotor magnets are wrong. Turn the rotor magnets
toward the ramps. Right now you have the rotor magnets pointed away
from the ramps. Try it, if you understand?

Look at the picture at the bottom. Your rotor is the bottom one.

Rotor magnets no good angle.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old 10-23-2015, 11:47 AM
lorinrandone's Avatar
lorinrandone lorinrandone is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: europe
Posts: 56
Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
I see your video. The rotor magnets are wrong. Turn the rotor magnets toward the ramps. Right now you have the rotor magnets pointed away from the ramps. Try it, if you understand? Look at the picture at the bottom. Your rotor is the bottom one. Rotor magnets no good angle.:cheers:
Of course Mickey but the video is recorded before changing the settings last time. And yes, this will be the sense of repulsion because my ramp works best in the current sense
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #619  
Old 10-23-2015, 01:16 PM
MadMack MadMack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 73
There is much I want to say to you all but I just don't have the time. I will try to get back here this weekend.

Cristian,
I just watched your last video. Two thumbs up! You are on a tangent but if you have good results, and it looks like you do, then go with it. There is no such thing as wrong here if the results are good. My first thought is “What are you waiting for?” There is more than one way to success. You are right on the threshold.

Regards,
Mack
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #620  
Old 10-23-2015, 07:02 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorinrandone View Post
Of course Mickey but the video is recorded before changing the settings last time. And yes, this will be the sense of repulsion because my ramp works best in the current sense
Me sorry Cristian, good work.





Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMack View Post
There is much I want to say to you all but I just don't have the time. I will try to get back here this weekend.

Cristian,
I just watched your last video. Two thumbs up! You are on a tangent but if you have good results, and it looks like you do, then go with it. There is no such thing as wrong here if the results are good. My first thought is “What are you waiting for?” There is more than one way to success. You are right on the threshold.

Regards,
Mack
And thanks to you Mack for stopping me from becoming dogmatic.
We are all waiting for your help when time permits.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #621  
Old 10-23-2015, 07:25 PM
Stealth Stealth is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 537
I have been following this thread from the beginning. I am encouraged by the progress as a whole. Magnetic motors is a passion of mine. I am now in the process of securing materials for my own build. I truly like the bicycle wheel motor arrangement. The ramps or gates need to be precise in order for it to self run. Measurements can't be trusted, as no two magnets are exactly alike. Adjustments need to be made to all moving and non moving magnets in order to obtain a balance to the system. Only then, can you start unbalancing for self running mode. I have been down this road many times and it appears that many of you are on the road to success. Good Luck. stealth
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 10-23-2015, 08:17 PM
lorinrandone's Avatar
lorinrandone lorinrandone is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: europe
Posts: 56
Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Me sorry Cristian:embarrassed:, good work. And thanks to you Mack for stopping me from becoming dogmatic.:thumbsup: We are all waiting for your help when time permits.

Mikey nothing happens.
I have all the availability to share with you if you need it. Keep in mind that any graphics program can not I use. I am 72 years old, I can not learn more.
Good luck
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 10-23-2015, 09:32 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Some details about building this Motor...

Hello Guys,

I would not recommend for anyone else to try with smaller magnets like I am working with of 1/4X1/4X1/4 and 1/2X1/4 for stators...(Siggi, and for you as well..)

First it is very hard to obtain a perfect balancing, since the center point of alignment is like a pin head...plus spec's wise, this small magnets are far from closer in strength...Plus they do not have the sufficient strength to pull towards steel/iron....And no matter if they are N52 or N48 or 42...

The first main stage to accomplish on this set up is to get a perfect balance...meaning, when magnets are all on (Rotor and Stators) without ramps...it should feel there are no magnets present at all...that IS a perfect balance.

There should not be ANY sticky points after a correct balancing at all...no matter how you turn rotor on either forwards or reverse.

Second are the ramps construction of the perfect length forks to obtain enough throw out angle (power stroke) to reach the next level ramp curve.

According to my experience acquired here by building this set up...the finer the tine's ends...the less the stator field -at interaction- would be affected, therefore, the less stator adjustments to be made after mounting ramps.

For the beginners: start first by just Two Stators and Two Rotor Magnets...don't waste time trying to build at once the whole thing...is a waste of time and money, plus a way to go really mad.... Until you get the right angles, the right gaps...and the right centered lines to get a balance spec on your type of magnets.

Rotor Magnets MUST BE perfectly aligned through the outer edge of cube passing through rotor perfect center to the second cube edge. And here using 30º Angle is just fine, so don´t waste time trying to make rotor magnets adjustable.

Mack's way to draw that rotor angle is the right way, (Image shown below) ...since the degree line MUST align with the cube vertical surface.

[IMG][/IMG]

Rotor shaft-bearings MUST NOT have ANY end play, meaning, just enough clearance to rotate freely...other wise it will get out of balance from repulsion side alignment

Stators MUST BE ALSO in a perfect center line passing by rotor center...and in order to start this if you are using clear plastic...is to FIRST, before drilling any holes on base or rotor "to be"...draw everything FIRST with compass and fine needles right on plastic...then lay one piece on top of the other and they should have exactly same angles, same lines...no crossed lines errors, nor mistakes here...at all.

So, draw your whole set up on both surfaces FIRST...THEN start cutting, drilling, lathing etc,etc.

I do not have a CNC Machine...only a small lathe for metal...that would be limited to Chuck diameter size. It can not do a 12" Rotor...that is why I chose the 6" diameter with 1/4" cubes.

Yes, the precision is beyond accurate...I really mean it...and of course, tons of patience if you want success...


Regards and good luck in your builds.


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 10-23-2015, 10:18 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggi1974 View Post
Hi Ufo,

nice Video again and very helpful. One question to your setup...can you adjust the distance of rotor to stator magnet and perhaps play with the distance? It is my experience that you get better acceleration when you let the rotor magnet induce a stronger field in the ramps and weaken the massive sticky point when the magnets are aligned. I think that this is one adjustment that can always very easily be done to fix imperfections of the ramp a little. Would be brilliant to get that feedback. Another nice adjustment that helps is the movement of ramp tines over the stator magnet together with the angle towards the rotor. I am still thinking of a smart ramp carrier that will allow that all to do. The third nice adjustment is the spreading of the ramp tines to a lower or higher degree of stator magnet induction. All these adjustments can be done without making a complete new ramp and helps to learn the effects.

Best regards
Siggi

Sorry Siggi for getting this late to you...please forgive me

My set up I can adjust almost everything...but after having trouble with this small magnets...I decided to set them fixed and use rotor outer surface as alignment. Problem here is that just One Degree (1º) or even less offset, would throw out balancing...

Yes that is a good point to follow...you must realize that by the time rotor magnet is ending inducing ramp...the tines ends should be almost zero cross section, in order to literally "drop it" exactly at stator bisector with the acceleration gained from ramp.

Also a great idea to make adjustable forks openings...simple deal though...a brass small bolt...make thread on one side and hole for bolt and adjust it very easy with ramp mounted, however I see this for the beginning set up...with two modules...since once you get the right spec's there is no sense going over all ramps to do this work...

Stators we should also make a "one way" straight adjustments with bolts...so is either forward or back...no angles there or getting loose too much, so advancing straight forwards with very fine thread bolts. In other words, make stators that slide in a very tight channel by screwing back and forth.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 10-24-2015, 02:53 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,169
Visual for ramp tine mass reduction.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old 10-24-2015, 04:36 AM
lorinrandone's Avatar
lorinrandone lorinrandone is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: europe
Posts: 56
Hello everyone
I think we all have seen that I had an atitude reserved on the evolution of this project. It was my limitation to communicate in English, has been let others to teach their own opinions, but I have come to a somewhat positive results, and I think I have to share with you as does Ufo, but firstly Mack. We have to agree that Mack has a very high education. It has something to remember me by one of my teachers in their technique to communicate with students. What I mean is that it has never imposed any of his explanations, and has always left a range of elasticity according to each.
That is why I still continued to use round magnets has gone though a lot of inconvenience for the form of magnetic field and the importance of each. Beginning with the same:

First point. - It is not wrong to use round magnets, this demonstrated in my progress.

Advantages: job easier, cheaper magnets etc. Easy balance. with the largest diameter. And yes Mikey, a round magnet It has virtual corners. Try you get a round magnet in an imaginary square profile, and you will see how the magnet has corners. This is an exercise to get balance.


Second point. - the ramps In my experience in testing of all booms and materials Ufo I think is right. The ramp accelerations must be smaller than the ramp repelacion, but not have to be with this design. The more you try to to get an idea of what is the best. I will upload some photos to mine. Materials - the best, it is certainly transformer sheets


third point.

Angle rotor magnet: The angle is recommended by Mark, that is 30 degrees, but according to their design, physical outside diameter range. I do not recommended Ufo settings because it is rigid, vibration and gives a lot of trouble starting. A bit out gives the spinning rotor
That's all for this time.
Best regard Cristian Alba.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 10-24-2015, 06:41 AM
Siggi1974's Avatar
Siggi1974 Siggi1974 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 32
Very good Chris

Hey Christian,

I like your motor and the progress you make. What I find really interesting in your setup is, that you already use a kind of shielding, meaning that all your magnets are fixed in a plastic housing and only have the magnet fronts free towards each other. Also the relationship between steel mass used for the ramps and the strength of the induced stator field is very interesting, because it indicates that you have more induction of the rotor magnet where I feel this is correct for the acceleration phase. Very nice mate... Need to go in my workshop this weekend

Best regards
Siggi
__________________
Asymmetry is the Key for free energy
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old 10-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Siggi1974's Avatar
Siggi1974 Siggi1974 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Sorry Siggi for getting this late to you...please forgive me

My set up I can adjust almost everything...but after having trouble with this small magnets...I decided to set them fixed and use rotor outer surface as alignment. Problem here is that just One Degree (1º) or even less offset, would throw out balancing...

Yes that is a good point to follow...you must realize that by the time rotor magnet is ending inducing ramp...the tines ends should be almost zero cross section, in order to literally "drop it" exactly at stator bisector with the acceleration gained from ramp.

Also a great idea to make adjustable forks openings...simple deal though...a brass small bolt...make thread on one side and hole for bolt and adjust it very easy with ramp mounted, however I see this for the beginning set up...with two modules...since once you get the right spec's there is no sense going over all ramps to do this work...

Stators we should also make a "one way" straight adjustments with bolts...so is either forward or back...no angles there or getting loose too much, so advancing straight forwards with very fine thread bolts. In other words, make stators that slide in a very tight channel by screwing back and forth.


Regards




Ufopolitics
Hey Ufo,
Thanks for getting back to me my friend. I like your ideas for making adjustments to our setups. I will post some pictures of my current setup tomorrow. Having a CNC is a gift for doing this. I still like the idea of having adjustable rotor magnet carriers also, because it allows easily to test different magnets in strength, size and angle by just milling new carriers and not complete rotors. Same with Stator magnet carriers.
See you later.

Best regards
Siggi
__________________
Asymmetry is the Key for free energy
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Old 10-26-2015, 09:51 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,169
News flash update

NEWS FLASH!!! NEWS FLASH!!!

I know it sounds silly but I have to do this drama flash!!

I have found out a very important discovery almost as big as

the "Y" ramp. Especially since it pertains to the "Y" induction ramp.

Here is what I learned. Remember I told you I have many ramps?

Well I have been studying induction of metal ramps without

magnets for awhile. When I started switching to running ramps

with stator magnets and back again, without I find that the larger

ramps with more mass do not perform as well as the ramps with less mass.

I know shape also plays a part but here is what I think is happening.

Remember Mack said that K&J had a way to figure out how much ramp

or he said iron it took to hold all of the flux from a magnet???????

It is very important that we understand what that figure is. Having more

mass in the form of iron will not direct flux well so induction is optimal.

I still have not been able to mathematically figure it out yet.

It will be some figure like so much iron cm3/##gauss

If my ramp is a little to much mass the pull on rotor magnet drops.

I have one ramp that is half the mass of the other giving twice the

pulling power from a distance. A ramp can waste flux or shall I say

having double the iron weakens the ramps flux per square inch. The flux

lost. I have a really thin laminated ramp that works best being light

much to my surprise. I made some really huge ramps and they work

poorly. So mass is very important so a high concentration of flux can

be packed into the leading edge.


Also the other end where the forks come close to the stator need to

be lower mass anyway so the ramp lets go.


What I am trying to say is less is more, more is not better.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-26-2015 at 10:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old 10-26-2015, 02:32 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
Happy medium

Thanks Bromikey,
Well now I see your point. My first ramp was thin and small, the second larger and longer, but no better pull on the rotor mags. So I'll start grinding this one down and leave longer tines.

Finding that happy medium is the trick. Don't have gauss meter or know the math for the flux. So will do as many trys as it takes.

wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
magnet, magnets, rotor, magnetic, ramps, stator, motor, set, torque, attraction, degrees, repulsion, symmetry, time, shaft, work, ramp, build, attracting, material, provide, forces, thing, means, possibly

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers