Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 08-13-2015, 03:49 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
See You just keep digging deeper. Racism is the lowest form of human behavior. But you put yourself there.

Enjoy the bottom.

Matt
Babu,

You're racist against your own people, having left them (because you can't stand to be around your own kind, but more likey, because they can't stand to be around you) in preference to coming to the United States, or so your cohorts claim. You even threw away your real name in preference of a phony baloney, generic Western-sounding moniker. Matthew Jones, indeed. Why not Tom Jones, Jim Jones, or more fittingly, Dick Jones, or better yet, Star Jones. You're pathetic. I pity you. What a sad, sad excuse for a human being you turned out to be.

__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 08-13-2015, 03:51 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
Babu,

You're racist against your own people, having left them (because you can't stand to be around your own kind, but more likey, because they can't stand to be around you) in preference to coming to the United States, or so your cohorts claim. You even threw away your real name in preference of a phony baloney, generic Western-sounding moniker. Matthew Jones, indeed. Why not Tom Jones, Jim Jones, or more fittingly, Dick Jones, or better yet, Star Jones. You're pathetic. I pity you. What a sad, sad excuse for a human being you turned out to be.

There ya go!!! Keep it up. Everyone is loving you right now.
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-13-2015, 03:55 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
There ya go!!! Keep it up. Everyone is loving you right now.
Yeah, Babu, I'm sure. Just like everybody is loving you, Mr. Thinks-he-knows-it-all.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-13-2015, 05:39 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,732
http://www.energeticforum.com/278973-post50.html
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-13-2015, 07:13 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Cool

Personally, I have nothing against your race, the only bad quality it has is that you can lay claim to it. The only thing that betrayed you was your substandard English language skills, but if you're so proud of who you are, why not use your real name? However, you can be whoever you choose to be, I care not. It doesn't matter to me, but I will not be pushed around by you or anybody else, and when I say I'm not interested in you or in what you have to say, I mean that up until a point, then I push back, and you become my focus. The fact of the matter is I don't have to prove anything to you or anybody else. I'm a pretty laid-back fellow, and most of the time, I let things slide.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-13-2015, 09:08 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,732
You changed this whole post, deleted everything on it because you don't care about what I have to say?

I'm insecure HUH??? LOL

You'll never post a meaningful thread again. I promise.

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-13-2015, 09:55 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
You changed this whole post, deleted everything on it because you don't care about what I have to say?
What? It's about you, isn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
You'll never post a meaningful thread again.
Bring it on, Babu.

The Caste System
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-13-2015, 10:27 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,732
I don't have to do anything. No one will respect you or opinion after all this. You made yourself Dirt, Oops childish mistake.

Oh ya I am as white American as they get, but feel free to bash Indian or Arabs, or orientals, even African Americans if you feel the need... Your digging your own hole. And you are a racist bigot and chauvinist.

No more meaningful threads for you Tiny...

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-13-2015, 10:52 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I don't have to do anything.
That's because you're a member of a privileged caste. You never have to do anything, except sit on your arce and have servants feed you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
No one will respect you or opinion after all this.
Promises, promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
You made yourself Dirt
So, now your majesty is declaring that I'm now a member of the lowest caste. How typical. Is that how you put down your fellow Indian brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Oh ya I am as white American as they get
Who cares? No doubt, you do. You probably use Ponds White Beauty. http://www.energeticforum.com/278995-post5.html If your skin color didn't matter to you, you wouldn't have mentioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Your digging your own hole. And you are a racist bigot and chauvinist.
I don't think so, Babu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
No more meaningful threads for you Tiny
Good, bring it, Babu! I love a challenge, and be sure to check out my new thread: The Caste System
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 08-13-2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-14-2015, 04:35 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Babu,

Just back from reviewing my new thread: The Caste System

No wonder you left India. Just watching videos about the place makes it seem like India could swallow a person up whole. It makes where I live look boring, and that's fine with me.

I had no idea India was that crazy. It must overload one's brain. Leaving to get away from all of the throngs of humanity and the insanity of the place is perfectly justifiable. No wonder you changed your name. I would change my name, too, so I could make a clean break.

I fault you no more.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-14-2015, 06:53 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
You know, Matthew, this disagreement is over eight posts I deleted. Initially, my intent was not to make you look bad. I felt that you took a dump on my thread, so that's why I deleted my posts. I didn't like you messing with my creation. I was developing an idea. It was the idea of somehow combining regenerative acceleration with a Bedini-Adams Rotary Charger in this video CRAZY bedini adams magnetic pulse motor generator !!! Fast !!! - YouTube but the magnets wouldn't work because they are mono-pole in Bedini and alternating in the Heins setup. However, the image in my first post for this updated thread might work for both systems. By the way, I saved a copy of that thread for myself. One day, I might re-share it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted post of mine from around the early part of August 2015

7AH Charging Battery Starting Voltage: 12.94v

7AH Charging Battery Ending Voltage: 16.60v*

------

18AH Charging Battery Starting Voltage: 12.95v

18AH Charging Battery Ending Voltage: 13.38v

------

I'm just wondering if regenerative acceleration coils were added to this device, what effect would there be on the device?

Could the device run at a faster rate?


*It looks like we didn't see a complete motor(generator) power down.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 08-14-2015 at 07:02 AM. Reason: added quote from deleted post of mine
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42  
Old 08-14-2015, 11:46 AM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
Babu,

Just back from reviewing my new thread: The Caste System

No wonder you left India. Just watching videos about the place makes it seem like India could swallow a person up whole. It makes where I live look boring, and that's fine with me.

I had no idea India was that crazy. It must overload one's brain. Leaving to get away from all of the throngs of humanity and the insanity of the place is perfectly justifiable. No wonder you changed your name. I would change my name, too, so I could make a clean break.

I fault you no more.

Where in the world did you get this crazy idea Matt is from India? I have already told you I have met Matt personally a couple of times and converse with him regularly. He grew up and still lives right here in the United States. You are making yourself look like a total idiot claiming he came from India. He has not changed his name or his nationality. And there are others on this forum that also know Matt personally. Just because you have some kind of racism against people from India does not mean everyone you disagree with is from there. If you want to disagree with Matt at least pretend you have a little bit of intelligence in the way you do it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-14-2015, 02:29 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
However, the image in my first post for this updated thread might work for both systems. By the way, I saved a copy of that thread for myself. One day, I might re-share it.
Re-share it. Re-share it. Re-share it. ??????
Build it, Build it, build it, and then tell us why it works or doesn't work.

Dave
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-14-2015, 03:30 PM
wrtner wrtner is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 928
.
.
What a load of caterwaulling.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD, THEN DON'T CLICK ON IT.
.
.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-14-2015, 08:34 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Where in the world did you get this crazy idea Matt is from India?
Well, I could say, "That's none of your g*d d*mn business, and it's not a crazy idea at all." Actually, it's a very logical idea. Too bad, from you previous attempt at communication, you didn't appear to have the ability to follow logic. He's not a native speaker of English, that's obvious to all, except total morons. Certainly, you're partially intelligent to see that, unless you're a total moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
I have already told you I have met Matt personally a couple of times and converse with him regularly.
And I know you from Adam where? Do you actually believe that because you tell me some story that I'm going to believe you? For all I know, you could be some smuck behind a sock account trying to feed me a line of b*ll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
He grew up and still lives right here in the United States.
Again, I know you from where? But, somehow you believe that just because you tell me something that I will believe you. It's not going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
You are making yourself look like a total idiot claiming he came from India.
That's debatable. Actually, wouldn't you agree that you're making yourself look pretty idiotic investing your time into trying to offer me some explanation when none was requested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
He has not changed his name or his nationality.
Again, I don't know you, so your claim, while probably well-intentioned being offered in some seemingly innocuous way, is still meaningless to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
And there are others on this forum that also know Matt personally.
I'm not doubting that, yet it's another unsupported claim that your offering me, and I'm not in the market right now for unsupported claims. Thanks, but no thanks. However, I can say that I have received private messages in this forum supporting my position in my previous beef with him. I say previous beef because from my standpoint, I have ended my beef with him. If he continues with it, then that is his choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Just because you have some kind of racism against people from India does not mean everyone you disagree with is from there.
Your claim that I'm racist against Indians is an idiotic presupposition on your part which doesn't deserve a response. However, I will just say that I don't believe that you even know the meaning of racism, but I do, so don't try to lecture me on the subject, and that making such an unsupported and poorly articulated claim as you did is specious and spurious on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
If you want to disagree with Matt at least pretend you have a little bit of intelligence in the way you do it.
The more statements you utter, the more idiotic you show yourself to be. You can't even deliver backhanded suggestion indirectly without appearing to be an idiot, in my humble opinion. Why don't you "pretend" to be intelligent? Perhaps, it's because you're not intelligent enough to pretend, let alone intelligent enough to pretend to be intelligent.

__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-14-2015, 08:49 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,297
Thank you!

Thank you Vidbid!

You have just proven my opinion that you are a complete idiot.

Bye.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-14-2015, 10:05 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Thank you Vidbid!

You have just proven my opinion that you are a complete idiot.

Bye.
Is that the best that you can come back at me with?

How weak.

Well, if you don't want to stick around and sling it out, I can't say I blame you.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,565
Lol

Carroll,
Now you know what it's like trying to teach pigs to fly!!
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-15-2015, 01:05 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Carroll,
Now you know what it's like trying to teach pigs to fly!!
But you're the one that did learn to fly. :
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-15-2015, 02:31 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,565
RI DID learn to fly. Got my fixed wing when I was 18. Don't fly anymore, but could if I wanted to. I get my hours in every year. How did you know?

Oh wait, you didn't know. You were trying to be clever. But not clever enough apparently.

I kinda looked to see how many threads you had started here on the forum. As far as I can tell, it's over 20. Wow! That's a lot! I assumed you must have all kinds of builds to share with us. But as far as I can tell , not a single device you have created on your own. Not an original idea to be found that you had enough faith in to put the time in to build. What's wrong? Not enough faith in your own ideas to put your money where your mouth is? Or maybe you just don't HAVE an original idea that's worth a crap. And I couldn't find a single replication either. Not a one. Now, I will be the first to admit that I could be wrong. I did a LOT of skimming because, frankly, by the time I had trudged through the first few threads of repost after repost of someone else's ideas, I was pretty sure I was searching for something I was never going to find. So please, if you have actually ever built anything, whether original idea or replication, please direct me to that post. I would be proven completely wrong and you can ride off into the sunset victorious. Patiently waiting.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 08-15-2015 at 02:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 08-15-2015, 02:44 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
RI DID learn to fly. Got my fixed wing when I was 18. Don't fly anymore, but could if I wanted to. I get my hours in every year. How did you know?

Oh wait, you didn't know. You were trying to be clever. But not clever enough apparently.

I kinda looked to see how many threads you had started here on the forum. As far as I can tell, it's over 20. Wow! That's a lot! I assumed you must have all kinds of builds to share with us. But as far as I can tell , not a single device you have created on your own. Not an original idea to be found that you had enough faith in to put the time in to build. What's wrong? Not enough faith in your own ideas to put your money where your mouth is? Or maybe you just don't HAVE an original idea that's worth a crap. And I couldn't find a single replication either. Not a one. Now, I will be the first to admit that I could be wrong. I did a LOT of skimming because, frankly, by the time I had trudged through the first few threads of repost after repost of someone else's ideas, I was pretty sure I was searching for something I was never going to find. So please, if you have actually ever built anything, whether original idea or replication, please direct me to that post. I would be proven completely wrong and you can ride off into the sunset victorious. Patiently waiting.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I was just jousting.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #52  
Old 08-15-2015, 02:30 PM
Berg's Avatar
Berg Berg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 319
Exclamation

Is this the Heretical Builders Forum?

Because if it isn't, then there shouldn't be any original idea or device building prerequisite for being permitted to post to this forum.

I recognize that there are builders and there are experimental theorists. Both are needed.

I also recognize that there are reporters, individuals who bring other peoples' new ideas and perspectives to the group. This is a valuable service.

Spending time and energy criticizing people for not doing what you might do is an unworthy pursuit, especially when there is no requirement for them to do so.

Now I can step down from my soap box.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,732
You forgot the other kind of person, the "Pacifist". This kind of person will just lay down and let people lie or get fact so wrong, or mislead whether intentional or with purpose. "Just so we all get along"

Bull$hit!!!

This man had his fact backwards and had he built anything along the lines of what he posting on he would have known the difference. His own words..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
You know, Matthew, this disagreement is over eight posts I deleted. Initially, my intent was not to make you look bad. I felt that you took a dump on my thread, so that's why I deleted my posts. I didn't like you messing with my creation. I was developing an idea. It was the idea of somehow combining regenerative acceleration with a Bedini-Adams Rotary Charger in this video CRAZY bedini adams magnetic pulse motor generator !!! Fast !!! - YouTube but the magnets wouldn't work because they are mono-pole in Bedini and alternating in the Heins setup. However, the image in my first post for this updated thread might work for both systems. By the way, I saved a copy of that thread for myself. One day, I might re-share it.
And in his delusions caused by his neurotic personalty disorder, me, correcting him on the difference of the 2 devices was equated with "DUMP on HIS thread.". I was "Messing with his creation" a thread full of you tube videos, drawings and nothing else. But he doesn't see it that way, he believes he is building something even though he never presented a concept.

So you BERG can pacify this behavior until your blue in the face but me I will confront it. I have no sympathy for neurotics who believe so far outside of reality that they can get away with anything, act any kind of way without interference, and tell anybody anything. And any man who does is a just another pacifist.

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.

Last edited by Matthew Jones; 08-15-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-15-2015, 11:29 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 535
If wishes were horses

Hey, I looked at that image in the first post. And, yeah, it looks somewhat like a Bedini SSG. But something struck me as wrong. This is not really a Bedini SSG. At least that is the way it looks to me. First off, the magnets alternate N-S-N-S, and in the Bedini they all face the same way. Second, the Bedini has only two winding, and this one has three.

I only read the thread one time, but Vidbid never calls this a Bedini, only Matt calls it a Bedini. It seems to me that Matt needs to explain why he says it is a Bedini. If I am wrong, please attack me. Otherwise, get off the spot and come back down to earth. I like what you have said in other posts, Matt, but in this thread you have let Vidbid rob you of your sanity.

(In the Jeff Williams Bedini build all the magnets are oriented with North facing out, away from the axle of the rotor.)
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Last edited by wayne.ct; 08-15-2015 at 11:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-16-2015, 12:21 AM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne.ct View Post
Hey, I looked at that image in the first post. And, yeah, it looks somewhat like a Bedini SSG. But something struck me as wrong. This is not really a Bedini SSG. At least that is the way it looks to me. First off, the magnets alternate N-S-N-S, and in the Bedini they all face the same way. Second, the Bedini has only two winding, and this one has three.

I only read the thread one time, but Vidbid never calls this a Bedini, only Matt calls it a Bedini. It seems to me that Matt needs to explain why he says it is a Bedini. If I am wrong, please attack me. Otherwise, get off the spot and come back down to earth. I like what you have said in other posts, Matt, but in this thread you have let Vidbid rob you of your sanity.

(In the Jeff Williams Bedini build all the magnets are oriented with North facing out, away from the axle of the rotor.)

The thread, this thread, has been changed completely. it started out with this video originally:
http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...%3DecOjxyaa4e0
And later went on with some drawing and video of Bedini stuff. I made a comment on the fact he didn't know the difference and why the motor he was showing in the video was so fast. He ignored it for few days and came back and completely rearranged the thread to make me look bad, OR cover his butt because that s the only thing he can do, he doesn't know any better.
Later because of typo or two he went to show his true colors and rant about other races.

I am completely grounded him on the other hand has some neurosis going on.

Thanks for your concern.

Matt

Heres the quete again in which he admits it. You'll find it up hire on the page if he doesn't change it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
You know, Matthew, this disagreement is over eight posts I deleted. Initially, my intent was not to make you look bad. I felt that you took a dump on my thread, so that's why I deleted my posts. I didn't like you messing with my creation. I was developing an idea. It was the idea of somehow combining regenerative acceleration with a Bedini-Adams Rotary Charger in this video CRAZY bedini adams magnetic pulse motor generator !!! Fast !!! - YouTube but the magnets wouldn't work because they are mono-pole in Bedini and alternating in the Heins setup. However, the image in my first post for this updated thread might work for both systems. By the way, I saved a copy of that thread for myself. One day, I might re-share it.
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.

Last edited by Matthew Jones; 08-16-2015 at 12:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-16-2015, 07:57 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
The thread, this thread, has been changed completely. it started out with this video originally:
http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...%3DecOjxyaa4e0
And later went on with some drawing and video of Bedini stuff. I made a comment on the fact he didn't know the difference and why the motor he was showing in the video was so fast. He ignored it for few days and came back and completely rearranged the thread to make me look bad, OR cover his butt because that s the only thing he can do, he doesn't know any better.
Later because of typo or two he went to show his true colors and rant about other races.

I am completely grounded him on the other hand has some neurosis going on.

Thanks for your concern.

Matt

Heres the quete again in which he admits it. You'll find it up hire on the page if he doesn't change it.
Matthew. You couldn't be more off base. Actually, that's not the exact video that I originally posted. I should know as I saved the thread, but you are close. Initially, I hadn't even bothered to read your post because I wasn't interested in what you had to say. Despite whether you like it or not, I'm going to continue to post how I like, and if I choose to delete a post of mine, I'm going to do it. By the way, those weren't typos that you made. You made definite number of mistakes in diction and grammar, the kind of mistakes that a non-native English speaker would make. I'm still convinced you're a foreigner because you speak like one. You're not going to silence me or anybody else here because that cat is out of the bag as to how you operate. You might believe that you can silence dissenters, but you couldn't be more wrong. You might think you can go around and try to bully people who disagree with you, but you're in for an rude awakening because I'm always ready to counter you.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 08-17-2015 at 04:16 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
Matthew. You couldn't be more off base. Actually, that's not the exact video that I originally posted. I should know as I saved the thread, but you are close. Initially, I hadn't even bothered to read your post because I wasn't interested in what you had to say. Despite whether you like it or not, I'm going to continue to post how I like, and if I choose to delete a post of mine, I'm going to do it. By the way, those weren't typos that you made. You made definite number of mistakes in diction and grammar, the kind of mistakes that a non-native English speaker would make. I'm still convinced you're a foreigner because you speak like one. You're not going to silence me or anybody else here because that cat is out of the bag as to how you operate. You might believe that you can silence deserters, but you couldn't be more wrong. You might think you can go around and try to bully people who disagree with you, but you're in for an rude awakening because I'm always ready to counter you.

But I never bullied you. I only pointed out you were wrong. And that was too much for you to handle. Hence your behavior since. I know you have to get the last word in so go ahead. Everyones looking at ya. Give them a show.

Matt

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-16-2015, 08:20 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Actually, anybody can go to the very first post of this thread and see the content of the original post:

Quote:



Pulse Motor_Basic setup - Almost zero B-emf with hyperdrive speed... - YouTube

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDDSRJ_w8M
Interesting pulse motor video.

- I'm in the process of looking for a schematic and a diagram.
It's not that big of a deal.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-16-2015, 08:32 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
But I never bullied you. I only pointed out you were wrong. And that was too much for you to handle. Hence your behavior since. I know you have to get the last word in so go ahead. Everyones looking at ya. Give them a show.

Matt

Matt
Matthew. Maybe you didn't mean to bully me, but if I felt like you were bullying me, and if I was too proud to admit it at first, that wouldn't be a first. As for anybody looking at me and judging me, I couldn't care less. I'm going to say what I want when I want. No one is going to silence me on this forum (with the exception of the moderator or administrator of this forum.). Now maybe what I say isn't the most intelligent thing to say at the moment, but so what, I make mistakes and so does everybody else. Heck, all I wanted to do is post about the rotary motor and how it could be integrated with regenerative acceleration technology. I don't care about p*ssing contests, and I don't care what anybody else thinks.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 08-24-2015 at 04:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-16-2015, 08:43 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
By the way, those weren't typos that you made. You made definite number of mistakes in diction and grammar, the kind of mistakes that a non-native English speaker would make. I'm still convinced you're a foreigner because you speak like one.
I think it is now clear who the foreigner really is. Only a foreigner would not realize the US is so big we don't all speak the same way. The people from the northeast don't speak the same way the people in the southeast speak. The people from Texas don't sound like someone from California. To try and claim someone is a foreigner based on something they posted is totally ignorant. If you had ever spoken with Matt you would have no doubts he is an American.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
diagram, interesting, motor, pulse, schematic

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers