Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Can anyone hijack threads here, copy work, tell is his own and get away with it?

This is due to what is going on the Second Thread of this Forum, the number one was made ten years ago...mine only two years and some...

"Midaztouch" has been freely doing just that...and Administrators seem like they do not give a darn thing about it...

Is this place secure to post serious work if anyone, just any "John Doe" walks in and BOOM...This was my work, and start insults, disruptions...and THE WORKS...AND GET AWAY WITH IT?

Because if it is SO...Then I request to close ALL my Threads Up...and am gone goodbye.

I can open TOMORROW a Forum this size...then do whatever I please with.


Please comment freely
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015 at 02:26 PM.
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 05-13-2015, 02:50 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 876
Don't allow this

Ufopolitics,
Don't allow these that have tptb ways to run you off!! The only way we can continue this recovery of our planet is to keep fighting.

I have replicated several motors from your thread. All work as you stated. I'm still replicating the old 50's Delco generator to end up as a Lockridge motor/generator that self loops and powers a load. (I'm sure to get bad feedback from that sentence) I will give full credit to you if successful.

I've fought devils, demons, and men for many years. Not ready to stop or slow down yet.

I stand with you old friend,
wantomake
__________________
 
  #3  
Old 05-13-2015, 03:37 PM
Midaztouch's Avatar
Midaztouch Midaztouch is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Japan for 2yrs
Posts: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midaztouch View Post


I called you on the phone and told you about everything on my thread.

But it was too late by then, I had already started down loading my thoughts on your thread.

You where FUMING!!! On the phone.

After you called me every bad word you could think of, you hung the phone up in my face!

After an hour in dismay, I removed all of my thoughts and started my own thread.

The worst part about it, you're here today, to fight me for it!

You can have it! It means nothing to me, if its not shared.






I am not your enemy. Just do it correctly or I will kick your butt, Everytime!

Midaz
Keep it Clean and Green
Midaz
__________________
 

Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-14-2015 at 08:37 AM.
  #4  
Old 05-13-2015, 04:19 PM
wrtner wrtner is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 928
If what is alleged is true, in my view, it should not happen.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We need a statement from Aaron.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__________________
 
  #5  
Old 05-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,564
I am a little confused. It was my understanding UFO, that you believe Midas is all wrong in his approach and that what he is trying to show us does not work. You called him all kinds of names and said how stupid he was.

Now you are saying he has stolen your hard work and is claiming it is his own? Does that mean you have changed your mind about whether it works or not? Because surely if it DOESN't work, why would you want to claim something so worthless was stolen from you?

As I understand it now, if what Midas shows us doesn't work, then he is an idiot like you have been saying, but if it DOES work, he stole it from you. That is almost comical.

Besides which, I thought the point here was to share information. Was I wrong? Is this just a place to come and post "your device" so everyone can bow down and worship at the feet of the master? Is it all about getting the credit and praise? Have we gotten so far from the ideal of helping each other to achieve a common goal that the only thing we care about now is who gets credit for something they have shown here?

I am sure I will be called names and yelled at for posting this, but I just could not keep quiet.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
  #6  
Old 05-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
I am a little confused. It was my understanding UFO, that you believe Midas is all wrong in his approach and that what he is trying to show us does not work. You called him all kinds of names and said how stupid he was.
Turion,

According to what you wrote on above sentence you are correct.

Quote:
Now you are saying he has stolen your hard work and is claiming it is his own?
Ok, now you are adding words I never wrote (and this is small thread so easy to check out)

I never mentioned the word "stolen"...something that is Public Domain can not be stolen, it's all there to be for free...

I wrote "Copied" then claimed is all "his" own idea.

Quote:
Does that mean you have changed your mind about whether it works or not? Because surely if it DOESN't work, why would you want to claim something so worthless was stolen from you?
Turion, I know very well you are a pretty smart guy...

Let's set the example as it would be your 3BGS, where you have worked for many, many years on it...then comes Member John Doe, and starts pulling out info from you, maybe once or twice in a blue moon tried to work with your 3BGS and end up it did not work for him...and up to here we are all fine and dandy, this happens every day at your Thread right?...right...

But then one day this guy has the "creative idea" to say that Your System will never work (in general not only for him)...unless you use a specific type of Battery as the primary ones (the good ones)...everything else would be the same...except changing the name that you use as "bad battery" to "A1TB" or A1 Transponder Battery"...

Then He opens another Thread, parallel to yours and start all kind of BS about your System to the point of claiming it was not even your original idea... We could add here insults, disruptions of your thread, plus confusing your active members replicating your work...and then some more...so far so good?

Quote:
As I understand it now, if what Midas shows us doesn't work, then he is an idiot like you have been saying
Exactly...BUT, by doing that and posting a Parallel Thread which is just a COPY CAT of yours...it creates confusion, distraction from other members precisely because His work is just crap, don't work...however, it resembles a lot of similarities to your Original Work....just because He is using your own diagrams...same CAD's...copy and paste, simple...

Midaztouch has no ability to work on a CAD Software, much less to render one here.

I will cite a Member here that entered Midaz Thread and -after a while- he realized what was going on...then took the right turn away from there. His original post is on my thread, but I will reproduce it right below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian516 View Post
UFO-

I just want to offer my apologies for participating in the hijacked offshoot of YOUR work and project. I was unaware of this and the massive controversy surrounding it until it was brought to my attention via email of someone I contacted, and even more so when a post was made in that thread more or less attempting to put down your work in an incredibly immature and egotistical manner. I will no longer be participating in said thread after last night's investigating.

Again, I apologize for my participation in said thread and not recognizing that it was what it was. I should have realized this earlier. Hindsight 20-20, as usual.

However, I would like to participate in your work. (possibly being an extension of Tesla's work, and in no way a "hijacking of it" like was suggested several times...) After my ignorance and participation in the 'other' thread, I don't expect you to take any time in assisting me, and that is fine, I understand.

Regards and many apologies,
Brian

btw - I think Tesla would be thrilled that you have revived his ideas after such a long time, and after so much suppression by big-money interests.
Is written in very simple and plain words above...

Quote:
but if it DOES work, he stole it from you. That is almost comical.
I really do not see the "comicality side" anywhere I look at it...but anyways...it DON'T WORK.

The fact is that SINGLE COILS DOES NOT WORK AS THE PROPER TYPE OF WINDING DOES, WHICH IS BASED ON PAIRS OR GROUP LAP WINDINGS, it has been proven, not by me, but by another Member here...Garry Childers, and there is a video about it, plus charts with all parameters logged in etc,etc...and all this IDIOT did was to start jumping on this member, with insults and claiming all the very professional testing he did was completely wrong.

Quote:
Besides which, I thought the point here was to share information. Was I wrong?
You are not wrong up to here...

One thing is Sharing Your Work and helping many, many people to build it and prove to themselves that it does work...propagating the idea in a very positive environment...where it spreads like the wind...like I have done on My Thread for over Two Years.

And Another Thing is Sharing Your Work and having this type of guys walk in creating confusion, discrediting your work, trying to put it down so his Copied "idea"will go up... just because they have a dollar sign in their foreheads, trying to promote what they copied from you that at the end don't work...but CREATES CONFUSION AND DISRUPTION from your GOOD WILL SHARED WORK.

Turion, Your Wife is a Paralegal to Patents Laws right?...so, please, ask her if my statement below is true:

When we fill an application for a patent...we have to provide a full search where it demonstrates that work has never been done before...BUT going into DETAIL...USPTO Examiners look for SIMILAR WORK...which means it should NOT EVEN HAVE ANY kind of similarities to whatever you are applying for...or app would be radically denied.

They do the SAME THING on Trademarks, Copyrights, etc,etc...

I know Patents go in legal ways protecting Intellectual Property, HOWEVER, why do you think they would not grant any rights if there is something similar to it?

SIMPLE, not to create CONFLICTS.

Even Creative Commons require a License, and it is shared publicly...

Quote:
Is this just a place to come and post "your device" so everyone can bow down and worship at the feet of the master? Is it all about getting the credit and praise? Have we gotten so far from the ideal of helping each other to achieve a common goal that the only thing we care about now is who gets credit for something they have shown here?
Would You like someone to walk on your Thread and say that you are just putting your name on your "device/work, diagrams, etc" but it is NOT your Own Idea...that You STOLE IT form somebody else?

I am VERY SURE You will not like that Uh?

I remember exactly the point when someone started saying that the 3BGS was NOT your own idea...as I remember clearly how you turned out to them...I believe everything is all still there... isn't it?

The "risks" of coming here and posting "your device" based on what is going on right now on my Thread and this Guy's Parallel and confusing Thread plus all his attitude ...simply is telling me is absolutely NOT WORTH IT AT ALL THE AGGRAVATION ...simple as that.

And I tell You more...is better to write a Hard Copy and Digital Book...upload Your "Work" in an Open Science REAL AND SERIOUS SITE ...also for free...but without ANY HAZARDS like I am going through right now with this piece of stupid idiot...It will never happen...because there will be no public "discussion" with absolutely no one.

And yes, You will be recognized by YOUR NAME about what you did...

AND...Still is about Open Source, and still You are "Sharing" your work... except, if you wanna find out in detail...buy the book, DVD's or whatever material is about it...

Quote:
I am sure I will be called names and yelled at for posting this, but I just could not keep quiet.
This Thread main purpose is just to clarify with other Members, as well as with Administration from this Forum if Midaz Attitude is correct or not...

All details are all there on each of the Two Threads...

After Administration tells me what they think about it, their position, etc,...then I will know exactly what to do next ...

Take care Turion and good luck with your new Thread.


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015 at 08:19 PM.
  #7  
Old 05-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
As I believe the "Turn Around" or Final Conclusion that this Thread takes will be very interesting, basically related to ALL Members that intend to Upload their Work for Free here.

As I am very sure you don't want, you don't need no one to walk in and hijack all your hard work, and start Parallel Threads Randomly all over this Forum, copying and pasting your own designs to build "parallel discussions"...just to set in ridiculous as to express they are wrong...minimizing all the good faith shared material, generating confusion, disruption and harassment among members here.

Sincerely


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
  #8  
Old 05-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,564
UFO.
Thanks for the explanation. I sincerely appreciate the tone of what you had to say, as well as the content. I think maybe I understand your point of view a little better now. I am not sure I completely agree, but I do understand. You were logical and concise, and did not freak out as some folks would have.

As to the 3BGS, it is NOT mine. John B first posted the circuit. I just used a 12 volt DC motor in place of the light bulb he used. And Tesla before him had the idea of running loads between potentials...IE, the Tesla switch. And Benitez was even before Tesla I believe. We all walk in the footsteps of those that have gone before us, and if we are very, very, VERY lucky we find a faint trail to follow.

Good luck on YOUR path.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
  #9  
Old 05-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
UFO.
Thanks for the explanation. I sincerely appreciate the tone of what you had to say, as well as the content. I think maybe I understand your point of view a little better now. I am not sure I completely agree, but I do understand. You were logical and concise, and did not freak out as some folks would have.

As to the 3BGS, it is NOT mine. John B first posted the circuit. I just used a 12 volt DC motor in place of the light bulb he used. And Tesla before him had the idea of running loads between potentials...IE, the Tesla switch. And Benitez was even before Tesla I believe. We all walk in the footsteps of those that have gone before us, and if we are very, very, VERY lucky we find a faint trail to follow.

Good luck on YOUR path.
I am very glad you understood my point Turion.

Interesting comment you have made below:

Quote:
We all walk in the footsteps of those that have gone before us, and if we are very, very, VERY lucky we find a faint trail to follow.
What if...what if I tell you that the "Main Father Footsteps" related to magnetism simplest concepts, before Tesla of course...had some critical errors in his concepts, not his fault, but due to not enough technological advances to do it properly...and because of "others in charge" carrying those "convenient errors" from generations to generations...has been the main reason we would never find that "faint trail" to follow the real path that would lead Us all to Free Energy?


Think about it...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015 at 09:08 PM.
  #10  
Old 05-13-2015, 09:10 PM
Midaztouch's Avatar
Midaztouch Midaztouch is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Japan for 2yrs
Posts: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDAZ

As far as collecting energy on the 28 pole Imperial A1MoGen. You can have the extra brushes the size of 2 commutator segments. Those extra brushes, the size of 2 comm segments, would disconnect before the last coil's bisector and south magnet's bisector align.

1.) My Guildline spec: Singular Coils are the same size as the magnet or a little bigger = 5 poles or 6 poles for my motor.

2.)The width of the OEM brushes are the size of one comm segment. = max of two coils connected to the power supply

3.) The extra brushes are the size of 2 comm segments = a max of 3 coils to draw energy.

4.) *Important* You need one complete comm segment and a half SPACE/gap ... between the OEM brushes and the "extra brush" per quadrant

5.) 28 poles divided by 4 magnets = 7 pole per quadrant... (1 quadrant = from magnet bisector to magnet bisector has 7 poles)


.................................................. .................................................. ..................


Let's look at 1 quadrant on the commutator = 7 comm segments between the North & South magnets' bisectors.

Here's the rhythm/cadence for the 7 coils: (on on off on on on off...) repeat 4times = 28 pole A1MoGen
1.) The first coil's bisector is before the north magnet's bisector. OEM brush use 2 coils max drive the motor....

2.) One comm segment and a half "SPACE/gap"

3.) Extra brush uses 3 coils max to collect energy. The last Coil's bisector (closest to the south magnet) is Disconnect from the extra brush before it aligns with the south magnets bisector.

*You must follow the rhythm/cadence exactly as it written and order when looking at the image*

Keep it Clean and Green
Midaz
Torion & All

This is what Raul wants. He has been search 2 decades for it.

If it works, not only would it have regenerative acceleration/acceleration underload, it would receive the hightest NEMA rating.
NEMA - The Association of Electrical Equipment and Medical Imaging Manufacturers

I figured out the keys, how to use Singular Coils, for this motor.. No help from him. Now he wants it, at any cost.

I see all the big names here. Check my work for yourself to see if it works... Expanded on your work boards
If it doesn't work, It's nothing special. Why would he want it?


Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (71.8 KB, 7 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-13-2015 at 10:17 PM.
  #11  
Old 05-13-2015, 09:52 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,818
disruptions

@UFO & all,

When one of the admins responds to a situation and discusses something privately with a member of concern, it is not normal business to publicly post what this conversation is about or what will happen. I asked another admin to handle this situation so I can stay out of it and I am completely satisfied with how they handled it. I don't know what posts were deleted because it wasn't me. And just because there is silence on the threads from the admin(s) about what is going on or what the admins plan to do, that does not mean nothing is happening.

But I will say that if someone is asked to not post in a thread and they say they won't, then they wind up doing it anyway, I find that problematic. In regards to this other thread, I believe I was the one who asked that it be started so that your thread could be kept on track. They're entitled to their opinion, but are not entitled to disrupt someone elses thread. This isn't an endorsement of who is right or wrong when it comes to the technical facts of the motors because that isn't my project and I don't have anything to say about it, but disruptions are disruptions and that is NOT welcome here.

UFO, please check your PM.

I have personally had my work hijacked and stolen by other members who claim my work is theirs and this has happened many times over the past 9 years or so - and I have no tolerance for this.

When I wrote my plasma ignition book, I was giving a dedication to a few people that I wanted to acknowledge. One particular person I listed then did a Google search to find out if I was spelling his name right or not and to my surprise, the first thing that came up was a patent application for my invention! I am the sole inventors of the plasma ignition method that uses a single cap simultaneously as the input source for the primary of the ignition coil and as the low voltage high current source that follows over the gap when this particular person originally believed it impossible, later admitted I was right, then suddenly he claims he invented the thing. Quite pathetic!

I was the first to show the mirror image analogy between the Gray Tube patent and my plasma ignition circuit. And I was the first to show motive force by the impulses of the coil with this high speed accelerated cap discharge method - the first if Gray did something different - and if the same, then a small scale version at least - the jury is still out. However, as I was posting all of this in the Gray Tube Replication thread, then another bozo started to claim I was using his copyrighted circuits when his circuits originally did not work, are different from mine and I'm the one who taught him how to do it right. Then suddenly, he is the inventor of my circuit. lol

I've personally been the victim of countless lies, defamatory claims, attacks, propaganda videos, etc... by psycho-demonic jackasses - probably more than any other member here. Then once these troublemakers are removed (if they were in this forum), they sometimes gang up together to attack me outside of the forum, then wind up hanging themselves even more.

So, I can relate to these very exact issues that are being brought up in this thread.

For these particular hijacking claims, I can't comment because I haven't followed it close enough to know either way, but the point is, people who do this in this forum (disrupt) will be dealt with in one way or another. A final warning has been given.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 05-13-2015, 09:56 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midaztouch View Post
Torion & All

This is what Raul wants. He has been search 2 decades for it.

If it works, not only would it have regenerative acceleration/acceleration underload, it would receive the hightest NEMA rating.
NEMA - The Association of Electrical Equipment and Medical Imaging Manufacturers

I figured out the keys for this motor without any help from him... Now he wants it, at any cost.

I see all the big names here. Check my work for yourself to see if it works... Expanded on your work boards
If it doesn't work, It's nothing special. Why would he want it?

You really need desperately to seek for psychiatric help Richard...I believe working with your only motor for too long and for the first time in your life , all this windings and loose wires, commutators, brushes angles...etc,etc has been more than what you could handle...it has caused serious delusional symptoms you are exposing all over this Forum.

A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

I am pretty sure there should be some excellent Doctors in Psychiatry in Japan...I am being seriously as a heart attack!

Ask them to run on you an APT "Asymmetric Pathology Testing"
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015 at 10:24 PM.
  #13  
Old 05-14-2015, 12:28 AM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
This is due to what is going on the Second Thread of this Forum, the number one was made ten years ago...mine only two years and some...

"Midaztouch" has been freely doing just that...and Administrators seem like they do not give a darn thing about it...

Is this place secure to post serious work if anyone, just any "John Doe" walks in and BOOM...This was my work, and start insults, disruptions...and THE WORKS...AND GET AWAY WITH IT?

Because if it is SO...Then I request to close ALL my Threads Up...and am gone goodbye.

I can open TOMORROW a Forum this size...then do whatever I please with.


Please comment freely
This is funny, you accuse people of doing exactly what you have done. All I can say is don't let door hit you in the a$$, punk.

Sincerely
Matthew Jones
__________________
 
Closed Thread

Tags
forum, made, number, ten, years, handl, administrators, hijack, threads, copy, work

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers