Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 150 118 90 78 45 SEATS LEFT - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1141  
Old 05-23-2016, 12:47 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantomake View Post
Luc2010,
That's high amps off of one toroid!! Are you using an inverter or mains power? I look forward to your results.

Clarence,
Nice one toroid build. I haven't tried that yet. The captor looks much longer so will give that setup a try on Tuesday.

Thanks for all,
wantomake
Hello wantomake,

I can't speak for Luc - but I,m pretty sure it's just inverter as I recently advised him to stop using any mains power at all. the photo is the recent one I put together to show how to do it and kill the lenz effect while doing it
because THAT is what ALL of the B&L units do in order to be effective at all.
as long as the LENZ effect is alive and operating as todays so called electrical engineers say that it will be----- no B&L unit will get anywhere.



in the photo note the direction of the #1 awg wire winds and how the direction of the bottom of the 5 turns passes one time thru the toroid
and then connects back to itself by a split-bolt connector.
I did not finish out the rest of the build (which was B&L's #2 generator-my gen unit is their #1 type) as I have way lots more going on at present than anyone can imagine.
however, need any info, just post and I will get to it. I check in and out often everyday! keeps the blood flowing so to speak.

lovin-it!
Respectfully ,

Clarence
__________________
 

Last edited by clarence; 06-19-2016 at 03:09 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1142  
Old 05-23-2016, 06:48 PM
luc2010 luc2010 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
Yes, IO5 AMPS from batt+Inverter

Hello Clarence,Wantomake and ALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
Hello wantomake,

I can't speak for Luc - but I,m pretty sure it's just inverter as I recently advised him to stop using any mains power at all. the photo is the recent one I put together to show how to do it and kill the lenz effect while doing it
because THAT is what ALL of the B&L units do in order to be effective at all.
as long as the LENZ effect is alive and operating as todays so called electrical engineers say that it will be no B&L unit will get anywhere.
Yes, i am using the Inverter to power the unit, Only!! No mains

hope soon can i finish the setup exactly following the instructions, and see whats the results!!

soon!

Thanks and Regards
luc2010
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1143  
Old 05-23-2016, 07:37 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 765
Lively is good

Thanks Clarence,
I am working all day, but tonight will get into the shop and remove one of the toroids and test the setup. How long is your captor loop #1 cable? My present one is only 2 - 3 feet long. Will check to be sure.

I still only have a few rods in the ground but want to try any way.

Luc,
Hope you success on your setup. I plan to add to my ground grid as monies allow. I have 2k watt inverter, bank of solar batteries, and small ground grid. I also do other ground energy harvesting experiments with my ground grid. Will post any positive results as I experiment.

Look forward to more fun,
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1144  
Old 05-23-2016, 08:53 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantomake View Post
Thanks Clarence,
I am working all day, but tonight will get into the shop and remove one of the toroids and test the setup. How long is your captor loop #1 cable? My present one is only 2 - 3 feet long. Will check to be sure.

I still only have a few rods in the ground but want to try any way.

Luc,
Hope you success on your setup. I plan to add to my ground grid as monies allow. I have 2k watt inverter, bank of solar batteries, and small ground grid. I also do other ground energy harvesting experiments with my ground grid. Will post any positive results as I experiment.

Look forward to more fun,
wantomake
Hello wantomake,

the length of the #1 AWG was 7 foot to be exact. but as you said you can use what you got. the important thing is the direction of the winds as stated before.
you can use everything your captor (littoral SCAVENGE) will suck out of the ground and then let your neutral wind around the captor loop get INDUCED with its instantaneous amperage (LENZ gone) and LIMIT the amperage that has to come from the inverter through the polarizing line (hot) connection at the split bolt connector.
A DVM should tell all as you go!

Really GOOD to hear from you !!!!!

thanks for listening.

Clarence
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1145  
Old 05-24-2016, 05:20 PM
luc2010 luc2010 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
@Clarence,
@ ALL,


My first test did not show me any benefit at all.

I think i made a mistake?

the input section can ''see'' the output so lenz law still working in the toroid!!!!!


Have a Nice Day!

Best Regards
luc2010
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1146  
Old 05-24-2016, 09:24 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 765
Test #45

Hey Clarence and All,
Sorry to hear that Luc. Hope you figure it out.

I connected the old #4 awg captor to the single toroid just to get some idea of captor amps. Got 145 amps with clamp on meter. But started heating up after few minutes to 135f +. Was able to run shop lights and charger set at 2.0 amps charge.

Thats the most amps so far. But battery bank lost 10th of a volt per (2) minutes.

The local Lowes has #1 awg copper not tinned for $2.28 a foot. So for around $20 for 7' wire and split bolt connector.

So may need to make that purchase,
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1147  
Old 05-24-2016, 11:40 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantomake View Post
Hey Clarence and All,
Sorry to hear that Luc. Hope you figure it out.

I connected the old #4 awg captor to the single toroid just to get some idea of captor amps. Got 145 amps with clamp on meter. But started heating up after few minutes to 135f +. Was able to run shop lights and charger set at 2.0 amps charge.

Thats the most amps so far. But battery bank lost 10th of a volt per (2) minutes.

The local Lowes has #1 awg copper not tinned for $2.28 a foot. So for around $20 for 7' wire and split bolt connector.

So may need to make that purchase,
wantomake
Hello wantomake,

sounds good so far. I believe the heating is causing some of the voltage drop
but you will find out with the larger wire. as the wire size goes up the heat issue tends to disappear. the slow batt drop should decrease slightly also. I don't know about your location so I can't say whether another rod or two
would be of any benefit or not - you will know as you go.

rods in my location really ended up being a joke (almost). never fear about any captor setup , they work if built correctly. I never managed to cure the
slow voltage drop even with the in line charger. just a case of lack of ground support for the Captor to work at it's best is the story. no more , no less.

in the end that is why i went to another voltage method to provide enough voltage to overcome the lack of ground support AND DID FIND IT with the Tesla TPC and TBC coils working together in harmony. but the voltage I produced, even though it was MORE than sufficient, I couldn't use because it was HIGH FREQUENCY power. only thing it could be used on was bulbs
and they burnt out after a while. CFLs would crash in about 6 seconds. and kill-a watt meters went to bye-bye instantly. high frequency just sucks.

However, even that obstacle I have found a way to overcome. that is what I have been working on for the last several months. hopefully by the end of May I will have everything in order and make some runs for results.
will see.
thanks for listening wantomake. hopefully your last efforts will give success.

Respectfully,

Clarence
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1148  
Old 05-25-2016, 12:09 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 765
A little success

Thanks Clarence,
The encouraging words do help.

I went some pages back to study the GDT neon bulb placement in the circuit. The first test run (one toroid) with GDT, made the battery bank actually start charging. Thats with load of shop lights and charger. But again expectantly the captor heated up.

So i tried the two toroid setup to just know. The heat did stop but voltage drop on the battery bank was slowed greatly. About 10x.

So to Lowes for the #1 awg and connectors. The rods i'll add as I go. Cause the geomagnetic colors are high in this region. This little success with (1) input rod, and (4) output rods.

I just needed the GDT to confirm this idea works before using more resources.

Will keep you and All posted as I can,
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1149  
Old 05-26-2016, 03:55 AM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 765
Test #46

To All,
Quick update.

Purchased and built the single toroid setup with #2 awg wire because Lowes was out of the #1. Still heats up to 120F. Still has very slow voltage drop. About a 10th volt per hour. Built exact as Clarence pictured some post back. Only can power shop lights, small floor fan, and charger.

With the addition of more grounding rods the amount of useable power will increase. The purchase will take time so will post as this happens.

wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1150  
Old 05-30-2016, 03:41 PM
j_f_d j_f_d is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3
Measurement of magnetic flux

Question for all, that made successful replication.
I cannot get geo-magnetic map for my country for now.
Almost all tablets and smartphones have magnetometers built in. I tried with iPad and iPhone. There are free 3d magnetometer apps.

Is there a possibility that you measure your magnetic flux around your grid field?
I have around 50microTesla around my house. Is that enough?

Thanks and best regards to all!
Mitja
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1151  
Old 05-30-2016, 08:10 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_f_d View Post
Question for all, that made successful replication.
I cannot get geo-magnetic map for my country for now.
Almost all tablets and smartphones have magnetometers built in. I tried with iPad and iPhone. There are free 3d magnetometer apps.

Is there a possibility that you measure your magnetic flux around your grid field?
I have around 50microTesla around my house. Is that enough?

Thanks and best regards to all!
Mitja
Mitja,
What country are you from? I may find it for you. Please give north,south, etc, area you live in.

The nT in my area is 200-400(not sure how the scale reads). I also took readings with my iPhone 4s using same app and got 60-80 nT around my ground grid.

Also when placing the cell phone on the ground above an copper coated rod got 160-180 nT. But doing same over iron(rebarb steel) rods it read 300-500 nT. I know a neodymium magnet will read 14,000 gauss. But are the iron rods getting magnetized in the ground?? Not sure if this helps you or not. But the geomagnetic scale where I live is medium to high.

Hope you the best. Check for availability of copper coated grounding rods, large awg wire, batteries(I use lead acid), inverter, and such before starting your replication. Just to save you money and time.

I've had some success, but need more grid rods,
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1152  
Old 05-30-2016, 11:07 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 765
Mitja,
From what I seen on NOAA website your area is 142nT.

wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1153  
Old 05-31-2016, 08:08 AM
j_f_d j_f_d is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3
It cant be right. Mesured is around 50microTesla. And world magnetic map (that is not precise enouh) shows that region is 50 000 nT so that is the same 50uT.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...etic_field.jpg

There are bumps to 90microT and deeps to 20microT when i drive around.
So that is around 50 000 nT and your map says 140?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1154  
Old 05-31-2016, 01:17 PM
luc2010 luc2010 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
Hello,
@All

HOPE, now that I have everything exactly as Mr Clarence recommand?
to power the unit?
i need to charge my battery or find another one, as you know we cant power this unit from the mains!! the input must be only from battery and inverter!!


back to work!

Thanks and Regards
luc2010
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1155  
Old 05-31-2016, 02:13 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc2010 View Post
Hello,
@All

HOPE, now that I have everything exactly as Mr Clarence recommand?
to power the unit?
i need to charge my battery or find another one, as you know we cant power this unit from the mains!! the input must be only from battery and inverter!!


back to work!

Thanks and Regards
luc2010
Hello Luc2010,

As I said in the E-mail that your tip of Africa with respect to the Global magnetic Anomaly shows heavy Blue which should mean bad for for a B&L
type unit. mine is in the minus nT value range. it shows on the US map to be about -30 nT tesla value which is still piss poor and really doesn't accomplish any thing either.
Who knows - keep after it until you find out for certainty, youve come this far.

Best wishes anyway!

@ALL

hope to have my oscillator completed by the end of week. was having problems because of cheapo trash made 555IC chips and went through several before found out the problem. have ordered the QUALITY brand and will be in Friday. seems like always something to screw up the works.
Oh well, back after it as I can.

respectfuly,

Clarence
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1156  
Old 06-01-2016, 02:50 PM
luc2010 luc2010 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
seems not impossible task!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
Hello Luc2010,

As I said in the E-mail that your tip of Africa with respect to the Global magnetic Anomaly shows heavy Blue which should mean bad for for a B&L
type unit. mine is in the minus nT value range. it shows on the US map to be about -30 nT tesla value which is still piss poor and really doesn't accomplish any thing either.
Who knows - keep after it until you find out for certainty, youve come this far.

Best wishes anyway!

@ALL

hope to have my oscillator completed by the end of week. was having problems because of cheapo trash made 555IC chips and went through several before found out the problem. have ordered the QUALITY brand and will be in Friday. seems like always something to screw up the works.
Oh well, back after it as I can.

respectfuly,

Clarence
Hello Clarence,

Well,
Thats the same blue color that we can see in B&L location? right

and thats why theiy ask for a good grounding system!!!!! BUT it works for B&L??
then why it cant work for us?....i mean, ITs not an eazy task to do as we can all see and hear!!
Yes, it make sens to me!!!

Later!

Thanks and Regards
luc2010
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1157  
Old 06-06-2016, 06:52 AM
luc2010 luc2010 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
Hello Luc2010, & ALL

I see its time to step in and clarify things about the magnetic anomaly pertaining to each one of you with respect to your particular location.
The Global color view for the magnetic characteristic with respect to the earth is strictly for the earths CORE !!!! it has NOTHING to do with
the EXTERIOR CRUST! the crust magnetic anomaly is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT
animal! there is NO COMPARISON between the two.
the photo I show below is from the SURFACE magnetic anomaly for AFRICA ! as you can plainly see there are many , many changes in the color shades just within a few miles of each location. that is why I have stated before that anyones success or lack of success with their B&L UNIT entirely depended on THEIR OWN LOCATION!

I will give the means for EACH of you to look up and find your own
nT (nano Tesla) value for your selves in just a minute. the map access I will state is very easy to use for COLOR value and access to your personal location - BUT it does NOT state any values for the colors at all. I Will include a separate color scale that you can use and it comes from a separate
site that I used in the past. FEAR NOT, its colors are EXACT as you will see.

First the photos:


Now the info to pull up the MAP - you will see on the top right of the page when it pulls up a block to type in YOUR COUNTRY or STATE and it will auto
display it for you. then you use your mouse to scroll it in or out to give a closer and better defined view of you location--all the while it will be showing the COLOR!!!!!!!!! It may take a while for you to get the hang of what to do -- BUT -- you are all grown ups so just humor yourselves awhile. after you have found your magnetic color then compare it to the chart that I use and have attached for you.


To get access to the map site type this in your search: ArcGIS-Magnetic anomaly map . after you have done all you need to with the map then refer back to the post and view the color chart.
lot to do but it will get you there.
Now maybe all of you can get on with business and be more at peace with your results - Hope So.

Respectfully,

Clarence
Hello Clarence,

pro acount is needed for that?

anyway,
i start a simple experiment using only TWO ground rods, the reading on the voltage meter is the same from inverter output? no matters how the distance betwin the two groung rods?? is that a good place?

Thanks so much!

Best Regards
luc2010
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1158  
Old 06-06-2016, 01:19 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc2010 View Post
Hello Clarence,

pro acount is needed for that?

anyway,
i start a simple experiment using only TWO ground rods, the reading on the voltage meter is the same from inverter output? no matters how the distance betwin the two groung rods?? is that a good place?

Thanks so much!

Best Regards
luc2010
Hello luc2010,

ANY e-mail account with a normal search engine will be able to access that program!

Exactly WHERE are you located in Africa? Be specific and I will find your color and post it to you.

Stay with the three foot separation advice. the three foot statement was given by Barbosa & Leal themselves! if you are getting normal voltage
values with your inverter (size unknown ? ) with only two ground rods then
your location must be good. It took me 60 ground rods to be able to do that.

best wishes.
respectfully,


Clarence
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1159  
Old 06-07-2016, 03:01 PM
luc2010 luc2010 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
Hello Clarence and All,

i e-mail the adresse.

my inverter:
newstar 300 watt

ground rods:
1.5 m of cooper ground rod

one more problem? to protect peoples / animals?
how to avoid the careless touch and risk of hazard electric shock!! from the gound rods? in times of raining...

Thank You so much!!

Best Regards
luc2010
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1160  
Old 06-07-2016, 03:16 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 682
IFT and Oscillator

Hello BroMikey, & ALL,

I did finish my oscillator as the photo shows. I also proofed its ability with
the dual layer feritte square loop transforner ( both units have a blue LED I added as run indicator lights). I just quickly threw together the dual winding
to see the results of efforts at this stage - the input to the smaller coil was 6.32
square wave (seen as AC) @ 33.4 KHZ . the output from the larger of the dual
layer coils was 30 volts square wave (seen as AC) @ matching 33.4 KHZ.


I will be revamping the dual layer coils to give me a desired output of 120
volts AC for injecting into the middle IFT coil - NOTE that none of the IFT coils are in place at this time! all good things take time - working on it!


A note worthy point is the use of the 2N3055 transistor without a heat sink!
Simply did not need it at this point and I actually don't think it will need one for this low energy level that I will be injecting strictly for the sake of a high
KHZ signal int the IFT.

Has taken me many many hours of effort to get it all done this far and more to come I'm sure, but that's life - live it or get to hell out of the way.
another thing to note is the MINIMAL components used in the 555 oscillator
circuit I put together. effort paid off.

Need to take a day off for farm time ( and clear my head) so it's see you later time!

Respectfully,

Clarence
__________________
 

Last edited by clarence; 06-22-2016 at 09:48 PM. Reason: show output leads&circuit update
Reply With Quote
  #1161  
Old 06-07-2016, 07:35 PM
luc2010 luc2010 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
Thank You So Much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
Hello Luc2010,

Here is the color for your home area - the tip of the blue arrow shows the exact location of your home. you will notice there are no exact color codes for that area so this tells me that they could not travel into that part of Africa
for some good reason (war,crime, etc, who knows).

anyway, just looking at it and judging from the other surrounding areas I would say that your area is a darker orange to a deeper red which should be pretty good.
best I could do with whats indicated.

Regards,

Clarence
Hello Clarence,

Its Very Nice To Hear From You!!

i will try only 3 ground rods and load the circuit, if the voltage geos down then i will add more ground rods? is that correct

Again Thank You So Much!!


Best Regards
luc2010
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1162  
Old 06-08-2016, 08:43 PM
fer123 fer123 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 41
Hello Mr Clarence, I am happy to hear you keep going even when you encounter same really hard obstacles in front, their is a few part of the system I'll like to see it and understand better but time will tell, wish you the best for your courage to keep it going. Don't give up.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1163  
Old 06-08-2016, 11:29 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by fer123 View Post
Hello Mr Clarence, I am happy to hear you keep going even when you encounter same really hard obstacles in front, their is a few part of the system I'll like to see it and understand better but time will tell, wish you the best for your courage to keep it going. Don't give up.
Hello fer123,

I'm in for the long run. whatever it takes!
Thanks as always, Sir!

Respectfully,

Clarence
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1164  
Old 06-24-2016, 10:26 PM
luc2010 luc2010 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
Hello BroMikey, & ALL,

I did finish my oscillator as the photo shows. I also proofed its ability with
the dual layer feritte square loop transforner ( both units have a blue LED I added as run indicator lights). I just quickly threw together the dual winding
to see the results of efforts at this stage - the input to the smaller coil was 6.32
square wave (seen as AC) @ 33.4 KHZ . the output from the larger of the dual
layer coils was 30 volts square wave (seen as AC) @ matching 33.4 KHZ.


I will be revamping the dual layer coils to give me a desired output of 120
volts AC for injecting into the middle IFT coil - NOTE that none of the IFT coils are in place at this time! all good things take time - working on it!


A note worthy point is the use of the 2N3055 transistor without a heat sink!
Simply did not need it at this point and I actually don't think it will need one for this low energy level that I will be injecting strictly for the sake of a high
KHZ signal int the IFT.

Has taken me many many hours of effort to get it all done this far and more to come I'm sure, but that's life - live it or get to hell out of the way.
another thing to note is the MINIMAL components used in the 555 oscillator
circuit I put together. effort paid off.

Need to take a day off for farm time ( and clear my head) so it's see you later time!

Respectfully,

Clarence
Hello Clarence, and ALL

since no one trying this circuit!! i will give it a try and see what result came out of it!!


Best Regards
luc2010
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1165  
Old 06-26-2016, 08:33 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,015
[QUOTE=clarence;289759]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post

Hello BroMikey,

been awhile for certain!

First I have a question, and then later I will post with a reply to you concerning the question.

I have peeped at you on the Split Positive thing, not that I intend to do any of that, however I need to know if you have a battery routine with with just two batteries - one of which remains constant ( not even a hundredth volt change at all) forever. the other battery (which is not connected to the one I just mentioned) at present being actively used as a powering battery supply is also self charging itself while powering LED? thin air? backfeed? what?

Holler soon.

Regards,

Clarence
Hi Clarence

So good to see you looking over my shoulder. So far i am not
sure what I have yet. I ran tests on old batteries that seemed
sort of weak exhibiting very low capacity for their ratings and
have thrown out a set of new ones that I am trying to get the
numbers right. Well I got in a hurry and did some destructive
charging of battery 'C' and normal discharges at super high rates.

All I have are a set of known good batteries. My new tests will be
done at a lower drain, running a light and charging battery C at a
rate that battery C can process.

I have to rerun tests now that I have set some standards.

How are your batteries treating you?


__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-26-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1166  
Old 06-27-2016, 03:38 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,015
Hi Clarence

It is my understanding that all batteries in the pulsed circuit are
subject to be able to collect energy back to it if tuned right.

The path of least resistance. I saw the circuit yes. Talk to me
Clarence. Let me see you in action.

That is exactly how the SG Osc was born.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2016 at 04:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1167  
Old 06-27-2016, 06:53 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,015
[QUOTE=clarence;289766]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post

Hello BroMikey,

To keep from tying up your time I will make photos of the exact circuit I am using for my oscillator and showing the FWBR and Led in place - also the FLO
thru battery and its clips in place. I am going to let it run all night and see what
the batt reading is for tomorrow.

Say by noon or so tomorrow.

regards,

Clarence

I meant to ask you if your full wave bridge is HF type? Are
you connected using that big block? Diodes will act as
resistors at a HF.


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1168  
Old 06-28-2016, 04:01 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 682
[QUOTE=BroMikey;289778]
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post

Hello BroMikey,

Here are the photos:


The batt that I used to power the oscillator was one that I just Grabbed when I first went to power up my Oscillator and it had just sat around and discharged by itself down to 9.2 volts and I never even checked until after I first started to use it. evidently that is why it was charging up by the 6.5 volts supply from the FWBR. It finally gets up to around 10.99 volts but that's about as high as it will go. would need a higher rectified voltage to do any better.

After I finished my reconstruction this morning and started the oscillator unit
with that same battery setup it brought it back up again to the near 1o.99 volt level but thats all.

curious I did take a 12.17 battery and put it in place of the 9.2 volt batt and
when I started the oscillator it started dropping slowly and not charging. I didn't wait for it to bottom out because I already know that it would have gone down to 10.00 to 10.99 and then just maintained it self from then own.
ALSO BRO I did use a ceramic .11 uf capacitor and was actually able to hook the positive FWBR output back to the powering battery positive post making everything looped and just needing one battery!!!!

all of this tells me that an oscillator/coil system producing high enough acv
can rectify that AC and use it to keep its powering battery charged while
driving other light components at the same time.
and all of this can be done at a very low KHZ by the oscillator but will still have to be in the KHZ range though.
Any double layer coil system when driven will always produce more acv at a lower KHZ than a higher KHZ using the same damn coil! turn the frequency up and down and measure voltage and you will find out real quick!

Well, enough of this good stuff, through it all and much learning I now finally
have my small boxed Oscillator (top off seen in the photos) and its companion signal coil output system to be used in conjunction with my Intermediate Frequency Transformer as the means to eliminate the high frequency in the TBC AND TPC 120 voltage and 240 voltage and have it available at the necessary 60 hz standard household voltage that I have been working towards all this time.

Best wishes to you on the SPLITS !

Respectively,

Clarence
__________________
 

Last edited by clarence; 06-28-2016 at 04:09 PM. Reason: added comment
Reply With Quote
  #1169  
Old 06-29-2016, 07:31 AM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,092
Hi Bro,
Chiming in for some comment on the circuit above.
1.
Please be aware that 555 circuits are available in NMOS (200mA output) and CMOS (8mA output).

2.
Transistors own a B/E capacity and it needs to be discharged for OFF state in order to get is switching fast and cool.
A transistor is not FET and hence it does not react on voltage or charge. But electrons from this charged capacitance perform a small current up to discharge state and hence the transistor continues to conduct in a lossy manner.
At Bedini circuits the reversal of the voltage at control winding performs this discharge and the protection diade at base of transitors drags it down to minus 0.6V. Three or four diodes in series at that location will make things even better. This is another smart thing about this circuit and that is only one of those.

3
In your circuit above you do not have those Bedini goodies mentioned above. Hence you need to speed up the transistor by additional means.

A:
Usually a 100Ohm resistor is added between B and E (low wattage). It does not hurt because it experiences only .6V but helps for short circuit this parasitic capacitance if 555 output switches to OFF.

B:
Yo may add a small capacitor in parallel to the base resistor. As the base capacitance is dependent on collector voltage and bas current it is not fixed and needs to be tested out for the base leg to go not below 5V minus at switch off time.

C: There are other simple means but I will elaborate on it at request only. Such small measures often make a replication useless if components are brought to their heavy load condition.
John
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.
Reply With Quote
  #1170  
Old 06-29-2016, 09:37 AM
Cornboy 555's Avatar
Cornboy 555 Cornboy 555 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Hi Bro,
Chiming in for some comment on the circuit above.
1.
Please be aware that 555 circuits are available in NMOS (200mA output) and CMOS (8mA output).

2.
Transistors own a B/E capacity and it needs to be discharged for OFF state in order to get is switching fast and cool.
A transistor is not FET and hence it does not react on voltage or charge. But electrons from this charged capacitance perform a small current up to discharge state and hence the transistor continues to conduct in a lossy manner.
At Bedini circuits the reversal of the voltage at control winding performs this discharge and the protection diade at base of transitors drags it down to minus 0.6V. Three or four diodes in series at that location will make things even better. This is another smart thing about this circuit and that is only one of those.

3
In your circuit above you do not have those Bedini goodies mentioned above. Hence you need to speed up the transistor by additional means.

A:
Usually a 100Ohm resistor is added between B and E (low wattage). It does not hurt because it experiences only .6V but helps for short circuit this parasitic capacitance if 555 output switches to OFF.

B:
Yo may add a small capacitor in parallel to the base resistor. As the base capacitance is dependent on collector voltage and bas current it is not fixed and needs to be tested out for the base leg to go not below 5V minus at switch off time.

C: There are other simple means but I will elaborate on it at request only. Such small measures often make a replication useless if components are brought to their heavy load condition.
John


I CAN FEEL A MONSTER coming onn!

Hello John, good to see you posting again, hope all is well with you and your family.

Warmest Regards, Cornboy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
photos, clarence, replication, post, device, back, barbosa, leal, build, clarences, setup, posting, b&l, attached, members, thread, unit, info, details, forum, annoyance, repeatedly, showed, thing, believing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers