Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-28-2015, 07:20 PM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
SSG Trigger Winding Series Discharge

Here is a new variation on the SSG:

It only has one diode.
Both trigger and power windings are discharging in series into the secondary battery.

Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBVz6y4nPQ

Here is a schematic:
https://sites.google.com/site/nilreh...attredirects=0

It has both normal and generator mode where generator mode is selected in the schematic.

/Hob
Attached Images
File Type: png SSG Trigger Winding Series Discharge.png (17.7 KB, 16 views)
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 03-28-2015, 08:54 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,131
I will be using these ideas in forced Oscillator mode. John Bedini said that he has done many many connection tests and that in forced Oscillator mode (No Wheel) he got some really far out results. He said the radio would turn on from across the room.

I just wound a 130 foot coil of 2 number .024 and 1 trigger wire in 20 minutes on my big gear driven hub with spools. It runs better than some of my thicker wire for small jobs.

At about a 1 amp input i get a very slight amount of heat in my air core winding. Do you ever run amps? Do you experience heating ever?

I know you are just testing and this is better but I wondered if you have a large model for a solar charger?

I really like Gen/Mode on my rig. Cuts the power from the run battery down for the same output.

On one of my coils (ALL AIR CORES) the heat goes to the base resistor, on another coil the heat goes to the transistor, and yet another coil the heat builds in the coil not the base or transistor after 1 amp@12vdc.

Mikey PS GrandPa was a Finlander came here during WW2


__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-28-2015 at 09:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-29-2015, 08:58 AM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
I will be using these ideas in forced Oscillator mode. John Bedini said that he has done many many connection tests and that in forced Oscillator mode (No Wheel) he got some really far out results. He said the radio would turn on from across the room.

I just wound a 130 foot coil of 2 number .024 and 1 trigger wire in 20 minutes on my big gear driven hub with spools. It runs better than some of my thicker wire for small jobs.

At about a 1 amp input i get a very slight amount of heat in my air core winding. Do you ever run amps? Do you experience heating ever?

I know you are just testing and this is better but I wondered if you have a large model for a solar charger?

I really like Gen/Mode on my rig. Cuts the power from the run battery down for the same output.

On one of my coils (ALL AIR CORES) the heat goes to the base resistor, on another coil the heat goes to the transistor, and yet another coil the heat builds in the coil not the base or transistor after 1 amp@12vdc.

Mikey PS GrandPa was a Finlander came here during WW2


Im still looking for the principle behind the SSG,
Ive heard/read many, but..
havent found one yet that Im comfortable with,
so Im still stumbling in the dark.

Meanwhile Im just trying things out.

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-29-2015, 08:52 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilrehob View Post
Im still looking for the principle behind the SSG,
Ive heard/read many, but..
havent found one yet that Im comfortable with,
so Im still stumbling in the dark.

Meanwhile Im just trying things out.

/Hob
Nothing like sharing from the heart! The way I see the circuit is only half of the puzzle. I know someone will clobber me for this saying that but it is true. It is true if we are looking for a self sustaining advanced Monopole Motor/Gen.

I keep telling everyone that in part 22 John Bedini is having his annual conference and Tom Beardens 80th birthday, has a bright red 16 pole Ferris wheel running.

The monopole circuit as we have it is a wonderful tool/converter/desulfator/cap tickler, but as John had stated in part 22 it was not what he had. John goes on to tell that because the people in the monopole3 yahoo group way back when made JOHN B angry then JOHN B left without finishing the lesson.

Basically we have what most of us need to care for batteries that no other technology has done that I am aware of.

Howard Johnson gates are something that the root package of "ENERGY FROM THE VACUUM" had in it back in 2000. JOHN is still the same WIZ KID that he has always been and will never stop exploring.

The other half of the Bedini systems not shown in the patents is in the magnetic gates based of Howard's work. That is if you are looking for COP's higher than 1.5.

JOHN gave us that answer in 2010, not all that long ago.

And like I have been saying that I guess people just think JOHN was filling up space to sell DVD's when he added HOWARD JOHNSON's GATES.

I assume you are looking for OU? I will post a picture for you.

You may not understand it at first. What JOHN said was these gates will fire and reverse themselves adding energy to the monopole circuit at the right moment.

This is JOHN B. black board diagram showing one of many possible gates that flip polarity when hit with a spike from the monopole circuit.

Just this small scrap of information is enough to change the world.



__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-29-2015 at 09:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-29-2015, 11:26 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
principle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilrehob View Post
Im still looking for the principle behind the SSG,
Ive heard/read many, but..
havent found one yet that Im comfortable with,
so Im still stumbling in the dark.

Meanwhile Im just trying things out.

/Hob
What principle are you trying to work out?
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-30-2015, 12:36 PM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Nothing like sharing from the heart! The way I see the circuit is only half of the puzzle. I know someone will clobber me for this saying that but it is true. It is true if we are looking for a self sustaining advanced Monopole Motor/Gen.

I keep telling everyone that in part 22 John Bedini is having his annual conference and Tom Beardens 80th birthday, has a bright red 16 pole Ferris wheel running.

The monopole circuit as we have it is a wonderful tool/converter/desulfator/cap tickler, but as John had stated in part 22 it was not what he had. John goes on to tell that because the people in the monopole3 yahoo group way back when made JOHN B angry then JOHN B left without finishing the lesson.

Basically we have what most of us need to care for batteries that no other technology has done that I am aware of.

Howard Johnson gates are something that the root package of "ENERGY FROM THE VACUUM" had in it back in 2000. JOHN is still the same WIZ KID that he has always been and will never stop exploring.

The other half of the Bedini systems not shown in the patents is in the magnetic gates based of Howard's work. That is if you are looking for COP's higher than 1.5.

JOHN gave us that answer in 2010, not all that long ago.

And like I have been saying that I guess people just think JOHN was filling up space to sell DVD's when he added HOWARD JOHNSON's GATES.

I assume you are looking for OU? I will post a picture for you.

You may not understand it at first. What JOHN said was these gates will fire and reverse themselves adding energy to the monopole circuit at the right moment.

This is JOHN B. black board diagram showing one of many possible gates that flip polarity when hit with a spike from the monopole circuit.

Just this small scrap of information is enough to change the world.



Thanks for the input,
maybe its time to go through the Bedini videos once more.

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-30-2015, 12:41 PM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
What principle are you trying to work out?
What makes the SSG go OU, if I dont know the principle I'm in the dark,
sure I can optimize and all that, and I do, still saving for really good batteries,
but where/how/why in the system does the thermodynamic laws break.
How can I calculate it.

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-30-2015, 09:02 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
SG and Overunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilrehob View Post
What makes the SSG go OU, if I dont know the principle I'm in the dark,
sure I can optimize and all that, and I do, still saving for really good batteries,
but where/how/why in the system does the thermodynamic laws break.
How can I calculate it.

/Hob
We have to show where the OU even takes place. It can show up in the batteries as what happened at John's shop around 1994 when him and Peter were doing constant charge/discharge tests on the golf cart batteries. Most people will never do that many cycles consistently to see it so most will have to find it in the mechanical work.

If you put a current sensing resistor from the ground of the input battery and scope the voltage across it, you're getting the draw of course and can figure out the watt or joules over time. Although this is reactive power, we need to know what is leaving the battery. Nothing is dissipated there because if it was that resistor would be smoking.

If we measure only the electrical output, we can see 30-60% in recovery, but again, that is only reactive power and doesn't actually show what is recovered that can do real work because if that was an indication of real work, that output meter would be smoking as well.

We have to have the output battery get charged from a known drained voltage that it is resting at, put it on the back and charge it up for x period of time. Then we remove that battery and apply a load at the 20 hour rate until it gets drained back to the voltage it was at before it got charged up and that is a calculation of real work being done, which is the only thing that is honest or that matters - what an output meter shows is irrelevant.

We can calculate the watt or joule seconds that we received by this charged battery because for example, a power resistor creating heat can be measured the same was as the current sensing resistor on the front battery.

We compare the draw in joules from the front battery to the joules that powered the resistive load until it gets down to the voltage it started at when getting charged to see what the recovery is. It can be as high as 90-95% with a good quality very tuned build. Most people might get 65-85% or so, but that is way more than these knuckleheads that claim there is only 30% recovery because they're looking at a meter on the output instead of actually measuring how much work is received.

If the recovery is 95% - (it was over 100% on the golf cart tests with constant charge/discharge cycles nonstop - the batteries develop their own internal charging currents and only a percentage comes from the output of the circuit, the rest comes into the battery from the aether or "vacuum energy". The battery is a negative resistor in this mode.

Anyway, if you measure the mechanical work the wheel is doing, you'll obviously slow the wheel down but the input/output stays fairly proportional and you can figure the mechanical work done (up to 30% equivelant in attraction mode) and add that to the 95% recovery and see a COP of 1.25 easily.

If you get 95% recovery in the battery not including mechanical work, that shows there is more than the output meter can measure. Even if you recover 65% - that is still more than what you'd normally measure with a meter as well.

The only real loss in the circuit is a bit of heat in the transistor, resistor, diode, windings, etc... but is only a small % of what passed through the circuit. And the magnetic field is created by the movement of current through the coil and not from the consumption of it. It is amp turns on the coil and not watt turns so is the movement of current, not dissipated energy in the coil to make the magnetic field. The losses are nominal and not proportionate to the work the magnetic field can do.

When you send an impulse to the output battery, you're creating a sharp gradient in the aether and that polarizes it (Bearden says breaking the symmetry of the vacuum source potential) - same thing different language. The polarized aetheric charges move towards the battery and lend its potential to potentialize the internal self-developed currents in charging mode and that didn't come from the SG. That is where the system is open to the environment - its the battery chemistry that develops part of the recovery that isn't measurable by the output meters.

With repeated charge/discharge of a battery charged like this with the spikes or with the cap dumps, it gets conditioned to be able to charge faster for the same input, powers a load longer than normal, etc... it seems that the conditioning process while maintained by constant cycling increases the effectiveness of this negative resistor effect and that is where the "overunity" showed up in the golf cart batteries. That was from a cap discharge unit I believe and it was consistent. Over the weekend when the test was not running, Monday morning showed no gains like this so its like there is a momentum happening with this kind of repetitive conditioning that disappears after a 2 day break.

So overunity is possible in just the recovery in the batteries.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-31-2015, 01:55 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilrehob View Post
What makes the SSG go OU, if I dont know the principle I'm in the dark,
sure I can optimize and all that, and I do, still saving for really good batteries,
but where/how/why in the system does the thermodynamic laws break.
How can I calculate it.

/Hob






Here is today's offering on youtube by an avid builder of monopole motors. He is not watching the battery joule count close enough to see the 1.1 COP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTq32hl_3hM


John's big machine had an input of 240 watts and the output over 2400watts. The BIG MACHINE is not what we have so says JOHN BEDINI and since he invented the process it is certain.

The Tom Bearden* Website


I love to hear the math whether it is UFO time warp or pulse motors don't think I am under-rating your exchanges along these lines. It is all very important. The thing I need to stress is the fact that everybody wants a simple connection diagram change to get a COP of 10 and that is not how it is done.

MAGNETIC GATES

Not just part 22 in the series alludes to these ideas. If we go back and listen to John B. close enough you will find that another work is needed to complete the mission. Howard Johnson Gates are not a snap and no one wants to combine the two fields of research.

If we are going to get the 10 COP we must learn the magnetic gates as applied to the monopole circuit.

Thank you.

The Secret World of Magnets




OS:MYLOW:Howard Johnson Magnets - PESWiki

Michael Rowland (Central Kansas)
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-31-2015 at 02:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-31-2015, 01:06 PM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
We have to show where the OU even takes place. It can show up in the batteries as what happened at John's shop around 1994 when him and Peter were doing constant charge/discharge tests on the golf cart batteries. Most people will never do that many cycles consistently to see it so most will have to find it in the mechanical work.
Ive just started to develop a system that will do this for me automatically, so well see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
If you put a current sensing resistor from the ground of the input battery and scope the voltage across it, you're getting the draw of course and can figure out the watt or joules over time. Although this is reactive power, we need to know what is leaving the battery. Nothing is dissipated there because if it was that resistor would be smoking.
Its not reactive to the battery, so I guess You mean its reactive to the coil?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
If we measure only the electrical output, we can see 30-60% in recovery, but again, that is only reactive power and doesn't actually show what is recovered that can do real work because if that was an indication of real work, that output meter would be smoking as well.
That percentage I guess would be a std SSG, but there are simple modifications that can give you at least 80% electrical output into a capacitor with a bleeding resistor on it. SSG modes COP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
The only real loss in the circuit is a bit of heat in the transistor, resistor, diode, windings, etc... but is only a small % of what passed through the circuit. And the magnetic field is created by the movement of current through the coil and not from the consumption of it. It is amp turns on the coil and not watt turns so is the movement of current, not dissipated energy in the coil to make the magnetic field. The losses are nominal and not proportionate to the work the magnetic field can do.
But You always have a voltage drop across the coil so that makes it watt turns as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
When you send an impulse to the output battery, you're creating a sharp gradient in the aether and that polarizes it (Bearden says breaking the symmetry of the vacuum source potential) - same thing different language. The polarized aetheric charges move towards the battery and lend its potential to potentialize the internal self-developed currents in charging mode and that didn't come from the SG. That is where the system is open to the environment - its the battery chemistry that develops part of the recovery that isn't measurable by the output meters.

With repeated charge/discharge of a battery charged like this with the spikes or with the cap dumps, it gets conditioned to be able to charge faster for the same input, powers a load longer than normal, etc... it seems that the conditioning process while maintained by constant cycling increases the effectiveness of this negative resistor effect and that is where the "overunity" showed up in the golf cart batteries. That was from a cap discharge unit I believe and it was consistent. Over the weekend when the test was not running, Monday morning showed no gains like this so its like there is a momentum happening with this kind of repetitive conditioning that disappears after a 2 day break.
By saying 'its in the battery' its like saying that we will never be able to quantify it unless we open up the battery and analyze the chemistry. Until then its still just a theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
So over-unity is possible in just the recovery in the batteries.
By 'just' do you mean only?

I think the three books are great, although there are a ton of questions still not answered, but we still are just talking about unproven theories and definitely not about predictable and calculable outcomes. Thats why its still stumbling in the dark.

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-01-2015, 09:03 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
SG theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilrehob View Post
Ive just started to develop a system that will do this for me automatically, so well see what happens.

Its not reactive to the battery, so I guess You mean its reactive to the coil?

That percentage I guess would be a std SSG, but there are simple modifications that can give you at least 80% electrical output into a capacitor with a bleeding resistor on it. SSG modes COP

But You always have a voltage drop across the coil so that makes it watt turns as well.


By saying 'its in the battery' its like saying that we will never be able to quantify it unless we open up the battery and analyze the chemistry. Until then its still just a theory.



By 'just' do you mean only?

I think the three books are great, although there are a ton of questions still not answered, but we still are just talking about unproven theories and definitely not about predictable and calculable outcomes. Thats why its still stumbling in the dark.

/Hob
By reactive, I mean like phantom energy because if 5 watts for example is measured moving there, that 5 watts is not actually being dissipated there.

Yes, those % are a bare bones SG (with trifilar isolated recovery winding) or SSG (collecting spike from bottom of coil at collector). You're right about the % being able to be quite a bit higher with the mods, but I'm just talking about the basic model. I'll look at what you're mixed mode method is.

The point about the coil and the magnetic field is that the magnetic field isn't created by burning up what goes through it.

It is theory - all of this is. The idea of an electron is still theory despite claims of photographic electrons, etc... all we see are the ripples in the water but have never been able to witness evidence of the boat that made them.

Even analyzing the chemistry won't do it because chemicals have no electrical charge intrinsic to them - each chemical action itself gets the potential for its electrical action from the aether - all they do is act as small dipoles as our cells do, etc... everything.

Anyway, there is no such thing as a meter that measures the polarized aetheric flow "Heaviside flow" over the wire that causes electrons to jump orbit and start moving down the wire towards the positive terminal. What is a volt meter? It doesn't measure voltage, it measures current and the voltage is inferred without ever having actually witnessed it.

A real meter wouldn't be measuring current since there is no current to the pure electricity, only that polarized and condensed aetheric gas that flows over the surface of the wire as if the wire is a waveguide. So everything measured is an indirect representation of what is happening.

Even without directly measuring it we know something to be a fact. If we measure the output electrically and do our best to determine how many joules of potential energy are there... and then charge the battery and drain the battery with a known load and calculate what we get, it is always more. Why? That gets into theory but we just know it happens.

The gain that happens in the battery is a lot more than the self-charging ability of a battery but even that is a moot point because we can start charging the battery from a voltage that it settles at.

I think Bearden's negative resistor model is one of the best: http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/Bedini.pdf

these days, I prefer the terminology to be relating to the aether and not virtual photons of the quantum mechanical flux in the vacuum, but the concepts are the same.

How do you electrostatically split water without supplying current? If we build up a high enough voltage to 2 opposite plates but there is enough dielectric coating to hold it back to many 10's of thousands of voltage - we polarize the water molecules between the plates. If we hit those plates with impulses at a high enough tension, the hydrogen and oxygen can split and the freed electrons can go into an avalanche towards the positive plate. That is real current and that current did not come from the power supply. It is similar in a battery where the spikes for example are potentializing the chemistry and polarizing it and with enough potential, the charging current can develop in the battery itself and put it in charging mode and that current was not supplied by the power supply or SG output.

About 15 years ago on my first bicycle wheel SG with a 2000 turn trifilar, I had the output charging about 180,000 uf caps to about 2-3 volts over the 12v battery voltage. It discharged about every few seconds. If the voltage was 12.00 or whatever and it was that voltage for hours or days - there is no self climbing at that point. If I ran the SG for an hour with those big capacitive discharges, it would of course charge up...let's say it went to 12.4 volts or whatever over an hour. If I turned off the SG, the battery would continue to climb from that 12.4 up to 12.8 or higher for another hour.

Now, there is nothing connected to the battery, yet it is charging up higher and stronger beyond where it was at when it had an input source. Obviously the cap discharges did have a high current punch to it so did contribute some real charging current to the battery, but why did it continue to charge for another hour without the SG connected to it?

One of the ideas Bearden had was that the lead ions are so heavy that they once they get moving, they're so heavy that their momentum carries them for quite a while. That is an internal charging current where at that point of being disconnected, it cannot be supplied by the power source.

I believe that might be part of it, but the aether also gets entrained and stores momentum itself. With each cap discharge, the cap not only supplies energy to charge the battery, but each cap discharge causes an abrupt and sharp gradient at the terminals of the battery turning it into a quick dipole that breaks the symmetry of the aether right there and causes that potential to pour into the battery. Even if you move the battery, the entrained aether seems to follow it. I thought about this 15 years ago and only recently am realizing from some of JJ Thomson's work and chatting with Eric Dollard about JJ Thomson and his concepts of electromagnetic momentum, inertial, etc... that these Faraday Tubes of Force, etc. actually indeed do store momentum (theoretically) but I give more credit to that then the mainstream beliefs that can't account for any of this. In any case, that does lend some credence to these aetheric entrainment ideas.

In any case, the battery continuing to charge shows one example of the existence of a charging current with zero input from a power source while charging up...and it is not just a fluffy voltage charge, it is real load powering capacity charge. I used to charge those batteries like that, put them in my scooter and ride down to Bedini's shop down the street.

By saying just, I do mean that overunity is possible just within the battery charging system and completely ignoring any mechanical work of the wheel. The golf cart was charged with a solid state cap discharge charger.

The concept of an "unproven theory" I don't agree with because no theory is ever necessarily proven - it just hasn't been disproven and if it stands the test of time long enough, it becomes law.

So far, I haven't seen anything show that the above stated theories of the lead ion momentum or aetheric entrainment ideas be disproven. Actually, there is more to support these ideas than any conventional idea of what is happening and therefore, the conventional theories should no longer be considered theories and they shouldn't even be relegated to more postulations, but crossed out as being incorrect mistakes. With JJ Thomson by the way, what separates him from many is that his writings are actually based on real life experiments.

On another note, I hope to share something with you that you might find interesting right after the conference - it is somewhat related to Benitez, Brandt, etc...
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 04-01-2015, 09:08 AM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
On another note, I hope to share something with you that you might find interesting right after the conference - it is somewhat related to Benitez, Brandt, etc...
I'm looking forward to it.

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-01-2015, 09:19 AM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
The concept of an "unproven theory" I don't agree with because no theory is ever necessarily proven - it just hasn't been disproven and if it stands the test of time long enough, it becomes law.
What I'm looking for is something like:

"If these parameters are within these ranges, or this expression on the parameters is above or below this value, then things start to happen"

or even better:

"maximize this expression on the parameters and you will maximize output"

or perhaps an expression without the damn = but with a < or a > instead:

"if these parameters meet this criteria then replace the = with a < in this expression"

some kind of logic that shows where, how and why the usual equations break.

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-01-2015, 09:25 AM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I'll look at what you're mixed mode method is.
If you do, don't miss the multi-mode circuit:
http://www.energeticforum.com/269359-post4.html
http://www.energeticforum.com/269367-post6.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MhPPuYuGwc

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
SG parameters for OU

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilrehob View Post
What I'm looking for is something like:

"If these parameters are within these ranges, or this expression on the parameters is above or below this value, then things start to happen"

or even better:

"maximize this expression on the parameters and you will maximize output"

or perhaps an expression without the damn = but with a < or a > instead:

"if these parameters meet this criteria then replace the = with a < in this expression"

some kind of logic that shows where, how and why the usual equations break.

/Hob
All I can say for sure is the bigger the build the more apparent the results.

With John's 10 coiler at his shop, Peter ran it to charge the big cell phone tower bank and there was MASSIVE gains. One of the ideas of why is the ultra low impedance of the batteries so using larger flooded cell batts are best and we have seen some indication that the ultra low impedance of the LiFePO4 batteries have been giving some serious gains. But that isn't across the board. Some members in Energy Science Forum used those and I don't believe they saw the same results. But I have a friend right here with a simple SSG running 24v banks front and back with the LiFEPO4's and he can keep swapping the batteries and they stair step right up to the top.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-01-2015, 10:03 AM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
All I can say for sure is the bigger the build the more apparent the results.

With John's 10 coiler at his shop, Peter ran it to charge the big cell phone tower bank and there was MASSIVE gains. One of the ideas of why is the ultra low impedance of the batteries so using larger flooded cell batts are best and we have seen some indication that the ultra low impedance of the LiFePO4 batteries have been giving some serious gains. But that isn't across the board. Some members in Energy Science Forum used those and I don't believe they saw the same results. But I have a friend right here with a simple SSG running 24v banks front and back with the LiFEPO4's and he can keep swapping the batteries and they stair step right up to the top.
Yes, I have been saving up for some time now for some big good quality deep-cycle batteries for my 10-coiler, what about batteries by Crown like this one:
http://shop.batteriexpressen.se/doku...0%28Eng%29.pdf

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2015, 04:27 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
crown vs trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilrehob View Post
Yes, I have been saving up for some time now for some big good quality deep-cycle batteries for my 10-coiler, what about batteries by Crown like this one:
http://shop.batteriexpressen.se/doku...0%28Eng%29.pdf

/Hob
From what I've seen, Crown is supposed to be pretty good. They seem to be Trojan knock-offs. I was considering the Crown version of the T105 Trojans for home solar.

If you can get Trojan for close to the same price, I'd go with Trojan.

Personally, I'd go with multiple T105 sizes and put them in parallel if you're looking for more capacity instead of going with larger ones - even with a solar system because they're easier to deal with.

Would be nice if there were specs for the ohms of each battery.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-03-2015, 07:46 AM
nilrehob's Avatar
nilrehob nilrehob is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
From what I've seen, Crown is supposed to be pretty good. They seem to be Trojan knock-offs. I was considering the Crown version of the T105 Trojans for home solar.

If you can get Trojan for close to the same price, I'd go with Trojan.

Personally, I'd go with multiple T105 sizes and put them in parallel if you're looking for more capacity instead of going with larger ones - even with a solar system because they're easier to deal with.

Would be nice if there were specs for the ohms of each battery.
Ok, thanks.

/Hob
__________________
Hob Nilre
http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
generator, mode, schematic, ssg, trigger, discharge, series, winding

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers