Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #811  
Old 11-27-2015, 03:36 PM
10k 10k is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 7
Hey BroMikey,

Can you provide a summary update on what is going on with Gerard and his tests? It's all gotten really confusing to follow. And while I don't share the attitude of the naysayers in this thread, there are some points that they make.

From a far off view it seems that Gerard makes a vid showing some awesome stuff, makes some comments as to how there needs to be a follow up vid , then when the follow up vid comes out the experiment has changed and we are back to step 1 with Gerard showing awesome stuff, but needs to make a follow up vid.

He mentioned that he was waiting on a controller, but there are other vids time dated before that vid showing him with a controller that appears identical to the one he says he needed. So apologizes, as i have said this is all getting really confusing.

I just wish he would show vids with his experiment and then start powering many many many different electrical devices in as many different configs as possible. Who cares how to measure it when you can just show 10 street lights working, or 10 circular saws held by 10 people cutting 10 boards at the same time. Ya feeling me. It's starting to feel like he's stringing us around.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #812  
Old 11-27-2015, 08:21 PM
sprocket sprocket is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10k View Post
...Who cares how to measure it when you can just show 10 street lights working, or 10 circular saws held by 10 people cutting 10 boards at the same time. Ya feeling me. It's starting to feel like he's stringing us around.
I understand where you're coming from - after all, nobody cares how their TV or computer works, just that it works! Problem is, Gerard Morin makes unsubstantiated claims all of the time - where for example is the closed-loop motor/generator setup that he is on record as having built - incredible claim, followed by nothing, save moving swiftly on to the next video in his dog & pony show. Which you've noticed, as well as that "controller" distraction - he actually puts his failures down to the controller manufacturer failing to provide the desired information, which is a laugh.

So in the absence of self-runners (which he claims to have achieved) it does not seem unreasonable that he should provide measurments to substantiate his claims, and he may actually learn something in the process - such as how to use a clamp-meter.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #813  
Old 11-27-2015, 09:00 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10k View Post
Hey BroMikey,

Can you provide a summary update on what is going on with Gerard and his tests?

So apologizes, as i have said this is all getting really confusing.

I just wish he would show vids with his experiment and then start powering many many many different electrical devices .............Ya feeling me. It's starting to feel like he's stringing us around.
Hello 10K

3 things.

(1) washer pump generator energy experiment video's


(2) Pole pig HV energy multiplication


(3) Larger washing machine pancake motor generator's


I guess it depends on which one we focus on. In my understanding
of Gerard's work on (1) we see several men making advances using
this type of energy effectively and so it is with so many available
projects on the web.

Next is (2)

The information became available through MARC B. and we saw that
this phenomena has been witnessed by others tho it maybe to dangerous
to foster a group of trainees to learn as we might only be recruiting
the unaware for a death sentence.

Conclusion? Yes it has been done and is repeatable.

Next is (3)

Gerard is now working on another motor generator combination that
has been much harder to complete. In this instance the setup needs
more than just a simple motor coupled up to a simple motor acting as
a generator. It requires expensive controllers and I say controllers
plural because everyone is struggling to find the best way.

Pulse DC or a modified sinewave or a pure sinwave? And then most of
what I can find is running at 12vdc to 36vdc that is inexpensive. Like
we see on electric E-bikes and scooters. Some as high as several hundred
dollars.

I know, I work on these washing machine motors for a living and you can't
find an easy circuit to power these pancake motors at the 120 volt AC
input rating that they are designed for.

Some are clipping the windings and paralleling to lower the voltage while
others are going to a large corporation to get a custom made device. This
is what Gerard is going through at the moment. How do I know? Because
I have been through that dress rehearsal many times. So I can simpathize.

Recently Gerard has come out in video stating that is simply showing
his progress on his motor generator designs and welcomes others idea's.

Let me know if I have not answered maybe a more specific question you
might have had. To summarize, motor generators are and have been a
popular way of creating reactive power by tuning each individual motor
and motor acting as generator's coils. Matching or adjusting speed, voltage
that limiting current to get a resonance of one form or another.

Gerard has his hands full finding what he needs to complete what might
have looked like a rather reasonably reachable accomplishment so we will
see.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #814  
Old 11-28-2015, 01:08 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
Problem is, Gerard Morin makes unsubstantiated claims all of the time - where for example is the closed-loop motor/generator setup that he is on record as having built - incredible claim, followed by nothing, save moving swiftly on to the next video in his dog & pony show. ........................................ and he may actually learn something in the process - such as how to use a clamp-meter.

Gerard did post an earlier result, one of many many tests. This was in
sept. where were you sprocket? So are you calling Gerard a liar?

Tittle Gerard Morin: Early Self Loop Over-Unity



Published on Sep 30, 2015

Achieved Self Loop on August 15th / 2015 : Gerard in this early test, of self looping has achieved Over-Unity. More testing will need to be done. This is explained why in the video.

Successfully self looped for 11.5 hours, before shut down to retest compartments, everything was still in tact. Without any reading of temperatures of any source from the motor, the generator, the inverter, and charger. Everything was room temperature, 11.5 hours running constantly. I was using 1 Amp from the battery, and replacing it with 2 Amp back, AND running the whole generator with a Load of a large, a flood light with 1200 lumines.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #815  
Old 11-28-2015, 02:12 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
You see this video, and it blows most of your minds because
you think that a motor can't produce 120v at 40-60 rpm's but
I am telling you now that all of my washing machines operate
at 160v pulsed DC that is a modified sinewave just like
you see here in the video. The motor is using 120vac is
being sent to the controller that makes 3 phase then
the motr acting as a generator makes the same thing
at 40-60 rpm's.

The people are not aware of the way these new motors work yet.

These new washers are expensive and they are called

HIGH EFFICIENCY for good reason. These motors will revolutionize
the way we see and use motors as compared to past designs.
My recommendation to each of you is to get one and explore
how different they really are. Hey I find myself in disbelief all
of the time while I repair and cycle a high efficiency washer
that has no transmission.

These kind of motor generator ideas have been recreated in many forms
over the past 75 years.

The video does not represent every test that Gerard has ever made
besides the test this summer using other means while he waited for
his NEW!!! controller. He has more than one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Gerard did post an earlier result, one of many many tests. This was in
sept. where were you sprocket? So are you calling Gerard a liar?

Tittle Gerard Morin: Early Self Loop Over-Unity



Published on Sep 30, 2015

Achieved Self Loop on August 15th / 2015 : Gerard in this early test, of self looping has achieved Over-Unity. More testing will need to be done. This is explained why in the video.

Successfully self looped for 11.5 hours, before shut down to retest compartments, everything was still in tact. Without any reading of temperatures of any source from the motor, the generator, the inverter, and charger. Everything was room temperature, 11.5 hours running constantly. I was using 1 Amp from the battery, and replacing it with 2 Amp back, AND running the whole generator with a Load of a large, a flood light with 1200 lumines.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-28-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #816  
Old 11-28-2015, 02:33 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,669
misuse of ammeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Gerard did post an earlier result, one of many many tests. This was in
sept. where were you sprocket? So are you calling Gerard a liar?

Tittle Gerard Morin: Early Self Loop Over-Unity



Published on Sep 30, 2015

Achieved Self Loop on August 15th / 2015 : Gerard in this early test, of self looping has achieved Over-Unity. More testing will need to be done. This is explained why in the video.

Successfully self looped for 11.5 hours, before shut down to retest compartments, everything was still in tact. Without any reading of temperatures of any source from the motor, the generator, the inverter, and charger. Everything was room temperature, 11.5 hours running constantly. I was using 1 Amp from the battery, and replacing it with 2 Amp back, AND running the whole generator with a Load of a large, a flood light with 1200 lumines.
That is the video where Gerard uses an AC meter to measure battery current. And he never did come back to confirm how long it ran. It was totally an invalid test proving nothing. Here is the discussion about it: Gerard Morin Energy

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #817  
Old 11-28-2015, 02:48 AM
Belangers's Avatar
Belangers Belangers is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25
Morin Experiments and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic81 View Post
Marc Belanger is also giving a go at it!


Hello,
And thank you for sharing my video. I haven't found the parts I need for the generator (McCulloch) so, I am going to take my old tractor engine and mount it on the generator soon.. just finding time to do this all, go to work everyday, some overtime, (taking care of the family electrical construction business as i am the general manager) and, performing many experiments daily, however, it's tough to make the time as I am married and have 3 kids. Anyway, I have many theories as to what is happening with so many of the free energy devices and phenomenon that are stated to work out there, so, I am one that has the gear to duplicate and tet most of this stuff.. however, I just haven't completed after the engine died on the McCulloch.

I'd like to state, the man who has given his all to complete the test Gerard has shown made one possible mistake, and, that was the fact that his generator was sitting on the concrete sidewalk with the metal frame touching the concrete. Concrete is a great conductor and the whole idea with the GM transformer energy is to totally eliminate grounding of the transformr or generator at all costs.

Gerard had his lying on asphalt, and, aphalt is a dielectric with some conductive minerals and stones in it, however, it may have been a good enough insulator to eliminate ground to the system, Hitby13kw didn't do this and I feel his efforts and his results could be better shown if he isolated the entire system with good insulators like rubber blankets as I have done.

I will eventually try a bunch of different tests with this system, but, in the meantime, I have come across another method of creating electricity that I am putting together now that has the very real potential to generate 100kW or more of high voltage electricity (yes, 13,800 volts @ 3 phases.)

I am going to build a single phase device first , but, I have to gather a few components still while doing my other experiments that have been failing miserably lately. Losing your train of thought without writing the ideas down are a huge mistake for many of us, especially if they are unique inventions we could capitalize on regarding other phenomenon that would better our world.

People have been publicly stating all sorts of terrible things about me , my work, and my education online and all I have to say is that I am ignoring them the best I can, blocking them by ip address when possible, because I or any of the other free energy enthusiasts out there that may pay attention to this can either lose their train of thought rather quickly, or, get in trouble for making aggressive responses. I have refrained lately from even responding and it is the best thing I've ever done because the vast majority of the folks trash talking with math formulas or science have not one clue that there may just be an answer that science doesn't yet know about.

We have all been there.. when somebody shows us something deemed impossible to science, we have to try it first, then, when it doesn't work and we paid dearly to get it going, we get upset by the troublesome experience, as well as the finances we blew for trying. We get angered with others at times for the hoaxs, or, we just waste more time trying to get it working, asking questions, etc.

My goal here is to be part of the community, trying to get the devices functioning, even though I may be wrong at times, my intentions are all good, even if I decided to not go public with some of the few devices I have designed which are successful, such as Pelex, because I feel the world is not ready for it to be released. I am waiting for others to proceed first, such as the Over-unity Reactionless Generator which is based upon Tesla's original paper. My device Pelex was also based on a Tesla theory, but, it wasn't designed by him or built by him at any point in time, however, we have noticed that there are very abnormal fields being produced by it that retard the waves coming from cellular devices to the tower, or vice versa. The cellular system is extremely powerful, so, if we could block the cell site's transmission to the cellphone and opposite without knowing what the field is that is being produced, it could be most likely very dangerous and not worth my time if I am going to endanger myself, my family or millions of others with my design. I decided to take the device completely apart and have not one written record in my possession of the device for the fear it would be stolen and abused. The device pound for pound has 5000% more energy output per input watt than any other generator in the world, so, I do not feel the system could safely broadcast fields of any kind without hurting cellular structures, such as plants, animals and humans. I don't feel I am being greedy by letting it go.. I am just going to replace it with my new technology which will be operational shortly.

I have NOT stolen one piece of information from Gerard Morin or others, however, I have combined both Gerard's washer pump generator and Pelex to successfully loop them while under load and have run the device for several hours without any input on a 7aH lead acid battery powering a charger, a transformer, the prime mover motor, and, the load of the pump generator and hairpin circuit that was added to it.

When folks tell me the battery was doing the work, they have no clue what they are talking about, and, yes, i will sit here and justify it here because the transformer has losses, the motor and generator have losses, the bulb has a load and losses, the wiring and hairpin circuit have load and losses as well, all way more than the input could ever supply, and, on top of it all, it has a 50 amp battery charger running in 10 amp mode supplying a safe charge back to the battery which is powered all by the battery and motor, goes from the generator into my 3 transformer Pelex device, then, out into the light bulb, to the charger, looped back to the battery, otherwise the battery would die.

It wasn't what I expected because the device is a pulsed waveform, literally a square wave from the GM pump motor generator, then, transferred into what appears to be a modified sinewave without the pulses or sharp edges, only while it is under load. Pelex needs a clean sinewave to amplify it's energy, and, it needs a very very deep ground rod. I actually had to weld two 10' copper rods together after this past summer since the use of it under heavy load dried up the Earth and needed a better ,moistened ground.

Once the ground was made better, the device started again outputting well over 2800 watts with less than 5 watts of input at 120v ac 60hz.

When my rf tester started to have a low frequency grumble at 300 feet away, I knew I had to shut it down. I have literally run a true sinewave inverter from a cigarette lighter (only good for 100 watts) to invert and output enough energy to run (4) 100 watt led flood lamps (at full bore) (1) 800 watt heater (1600w peak, m800w rms) (1) 1200 watt blow dryer (925 watts rms) (3) air conditioners, (1) 12,500 btu, (1) 10,000 BTU & (1) 6500 btu equalling well over 3000 watts, but, my claim was less so it would be within the 3000 watt range that I said was it's maximum handling capacity. The Pelex device has a #30 awg magnet wire at it's first transformer coil, and, the output is a #12 solid high voltage wire with very heavy insulation which can not handle over 25 amps. 3000 watts at 120 volts is 25 amps, so, I had it overloaded and the wires were getting hot , making the entire unit warm, but, still was functional.

If the device were relying on the primary coil to handle the amperage, it would have been smoked out at the 50 watt mark. The primary takes not one watt of load from the secondary, it is completely rectionless as the Tesla phase conjugate mirror theory states. Pelex takes the energy from the wall, amplifies it, then pumps it into the Earth, and, it recooperates itself by coming back through the ground wire as an astounding amount of energy, releasing the energy from loading the primary coil, as Tesla did.. This is why the ground has to be so deep. I do feel the energy is coming from the ether or ionisphere though because i do not feel the energy is being totally amplified from the wall energy itself. I thought originally that Positrons were responsible for this but people starting questioning my theory of why it was doing so. I thought they were being somehow induced to the Pelex device from the space/atmosphere barrier, invisibly transforming into the electron flow, and , instead of annihilating each other (which would be destruction of energy), they amplified the energy creating a burst of energy, amplifying the output. Supposedly the annihilation theory states that when the positron and electron bombard each other, they eliminate each other and form the photon, but, I didn't get this effect, I get bursts of electricity at the input cycle of 60 hz.

Who knows, maybe it does do what I thought.. but, the phase conjugate theory also appeals to me and is an explanation since a good portion of the amperage comes through the ground wire like Tariel kapanadze's device does.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #818  
Old 11-28-2015, 03:35 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belangers View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]

Hello,
And thank you for sharing my video. I haven't found the parts I need for the generator (McCulloch) so, I am going to take my old tractor engine and mount it on the generator soon.. just finding time to do this all, go to work everyday, some overtime, (taking care of the family electrical construction business as i am the general manager) and, performing many experiments daily, however, it's tough to make the time as I am married and have 3 kids. Anyway, I have many theories as to what is happening with so many of the free energy devices and phenomenon that are stated to work out there, so, I am one that has the gear to duplicate and tet most of this stuff.. however, I just haven't completed after the engine died on the McCulloch.

I'd like to state, the man who has given his all to complete the test Gerard has shown made one possible mistake, and, that was the fact that his generator was sitting on the concrete sidewalk with the metal frame touching the concrete. Concrete is a great conductor and the whole idea with the GM transformer energy is to totally eliminate grounding of the transformr or generator at all costs.

Gerard had his lying on asphalt, and, aphalt is a dielectric with some conductive minerals and stones in it, however, it may have been a good enough insulator to eliminate ground to the system, Hitby13kw didn't do this and I feel his efforts and his results could be better shown if he isolated the entire system with good insulators like rubber blankets as I have done.

I will eventually try a bunch of different tests with this system, but, in the meantime, I have come across another method of creating electricity that I am putting together now that has the very real potential to generate 100kW or more of high voltage electricity (yes, 13,800 volts @ 3 phases.)

I am going to build a single phase device first , but, I have to gather a few components still while doing my other experiments that have been failing miserably lately. Losing your train of thought without writing the ideas down are a huge mistake for many of us, especially if they are unique inventions we could capitalize on regarding other phenomenon that would better our world.

People have been publicly stating all sorts of terrible things about me , my work, and my education online and all I have to say is that I am ignoring them the best I can, blocking them by ip address when possible, because I or any of the other free energy enthusiasts out there that may pay attention to this can either lose their train of thought rather quickly, or, get in trouble for making aggressive responses. I have refrained lately from even responding and it is the best thing I've ever done because the vast majority of the folks trash talking with math formulas or science have not one clue that there may just be an answer that science doesn't yet know about.

We have all been there.. when somebody shows us something deemed impossible to science, we have to try it first, then, when it doesn't work and we paid dearly to get it going, we get upset by the troublesome experience, as well as the finances we blew for trying. We get angered with others at times for the hoaxs, or, we just waste more time trying to get it working, asking questions, etc.

My goal here is to be part of the community, trying to get the devices functioning, even though I may be wrong at times, my intentions are all good, even if I decided to not go public with some of the few devices I have designed which are successful, such as Pelex, because I feel the world is not ready for it to be released. I am waiting for others to proceed first, such as the Over-unity Reactionless Generator which is based upon Tesla's original paper. My device Pelex was also based on a Tesla theory, but, it wasn't designed by him or built by him at any point in time, however, we have noticed that there are very abnormal fields being produced by it that retard the waves coming from cellular devices to the tower, or vice versa. The cellular system is extremely powerful, so, if we could block the cell site's transmission to the cellphone and opposite without knowing what the field is that is being produced, it could be most likely very dangerous and not worth my time if I am going to endanger myself, my family or millions of others with my design. I decided to take the device completely apart and have not one written record in my possession of the device for the fear it would be stolen and abused. The device pound for pound has 5000% more energy output per input watt than any other generator in the world, so, I do not feel the system could safely broadcast fields of any kind without hurting cellular structures, such as plants, animals and humans. I don't feel I am being greedy by letting it go.. I am just going to replace it with my new technology which will be operational shortly.

I have NOT stolen one piece of information from Gerard Morin or others, however, I have combined both Gerard's washer pump generator and Pelex to successfully loop them while under load and have run the device for several hours without any input on a 7aH lead acid battery powering a charger, a transformer, the prime mover motor, and, the load of the pump generator and hairpin circuit that was added to it.

When folks tell me the battery was doing the work, they have no clue what they are talking about, and, yes, i will sit here and justify it here because the transformer has losses, the motor and generator have losses, the bulb has a load and losses, the wiring and hairpin circuit have load and losses as well, all way more than the input could ever supply, and, on top of it all, it has a 50 amp battery charger running in 10 amp mode supplying a safe charge back to the battery which is powered all by the battery and motor, goes from the generator into my 3 transformer Pelex device, then, out into the light bulb, to the charger, looped back to the battery, otherwise the battery would die.

It wasn't what I expected because the device is a pulsed waveform, literally a square wave from the GM pump motor generator, then, transferred into what appears to be a modified sinewave without the pulses or sharp edges, only while it is under load. Pelex needs a clean sinewave to amplify it's energy, and, it needs a very very deep ground rod. I actually had to weld two 10' copper rods together after this past summer since the use of it under heavy load dried up the Earth and needed a better ,moistened ground.

Once the ground was made better, the device started again outputting well over 2800 watts with less than 5 watts of input at 120v ac 60hz.

When my rf tester started to have a low frequency grumble at 300 feet away, I knew I had to shut it down. I have literally run a true sinewave inverter from a cigarette lighter (only good for 100 watts) to invert and output enough energy to run (4) 100 watt led flood lamps (at full bore) (1) 800 watt heater (1600w peak, m800w rms) (1) 1200 watt blow dryer (925 watts rms) (3) air conditioners, (1) 12,500 btu, (1) 10,000 BTU & (1) 6500 btu equalling well over 3000 watts, but, my claim was less so it would be within the 3000 watt range that I said was it's maximum handling capacity. The Pelex device has a #30 awg magnet wire at it's first transformer coil, and, the output is a #12 solid high voltage wire with very heavy insulation which can not handle over 25 amps. 3000 watts at 120 volts is 25 amps, so, I had it overloaded and the wires were getting hot , making the entire unit warm, but, still was functional.

If the device were relying on the primary coil to handle the amperage, it would have been smoked out at the 50 watt mark. The primary takes not one watt of load from the secondary, it is completely rectionless as the Tesla phase conjugate mirror theory states. Pelex takes the energy from the wall, amplifies it, then pumps it into the Earth, and, it recooperates itself by coming back through the ground wire as an astounding amount of energy, releasing the energy from loading the primary coil, as Tesla did.. This is why the ground has to be so deep. I do feel the energy is coming from the ether or ionisphere though because i do not feel the energy is being totally amplified from the wall energy itself. I thought originally that Positrons were responsible for this but people starting questioning my theory of why it was doing so. I thought they were being somehow induced to the Pelex device from the space/atmosphere barrier, invisibly transforming into the electron flow, and , instead of annihilating each other (which would be destruction of energy), they amplified the energy creating a burst of energy, amplifying the output. Supposedly the annihilation theory states that when the positron and electron bombard each other, they eliminate each other and form the photon, but, I didn't get this effect, I get bursts of electricity at the input cycle of 60 hz.

Who knows, maybe it does do what I thought.. but, the phase conjugate theory also appeals to me and is an explanation since a good portion of the amperage comes through the ground wire like Tariel kapanadze's device does.

[COLOR="Purple"]Hey Marc

I see you chimed in on my big cap dump thanks for the wow!!! But
really dude you take the cake on energy building adventures.
We all love to hear about great success stories and yours is no exception.

My goodness I need to learn what a Pelex does and also learn more about
phase conjugate theory. This post is making my day.

That sure is a lot of goodies running off a cigarette lighter, sweet!!

Oh and I know it can be done. According to some inventor friends various
kinds of energy flows travel mostly on the outside of the wire can carry
far more power on a thin wire than with hot currents we use today.

You sure are a busy man yet I hope in time you will continue to throw
me a line as I learn something new and love to grow in understanding.

You made reference to some grounding experiments? Have you checked
out Clarence new BARBOSA & LEAL augmentation? Grounding is such
an important study with energy pumping devices that on the surface
seem to have so many losses you would think they could never come
out on top.

HitBy13kw is following through on his own version that can produce a
set amount of power as low as 5 watts on up by some sort of standing
wave bell ringing of a capacitor. Actually i think I made a wreck out of
his explanation.

I haven't made any large advances in thought concerning how xtra
energy can be had but little by little it is coming around.
Especially when I hear from you.

And as for the little pencil necks running around online crunching zero's
and one's taking pot shots at your work, remember they never do any
practical experiments, no hands on, punch a card for the man who only
get to see the world from their exclusionary fish bowl.

On the other hand guys like you and Hitby are constantly going outside
the box leaving them all baffled and blinded by the trail of dust billowing
over their heads. AAA+++ that's what I say.

Maybe things will slow down this winter and you will have extra time.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-28-2015 at 09:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #819  
Old 11-28-2015, 09:00 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Thanes scooter motor rewind job for extended runtime.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #820  
Old 11-29-2015, 04:42 PM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belangers View Post


Hello,
And thank you for sharing my video. I haven't found the parts I need for the generator (McCulloch) so, I am going to take my old tractor engine and mount it on the generator soon.. just finding time to do this all, go to work everyday, some overtime, (taking care of the family electrical construction business as i am the general manager) and, performing many experiments daily, however, it's tough to make the time as I am married and have 3 kids. Anyway, I have many theories as to what is happening with so many of the free energy devices and phenomenon that are stated to work out there, so, I am one that has the gear to duplicate and tet most of this stuff.. however, I just haven't completed after the engine died on the McCulloch.

I'd like to state, the man who has given his all to complete the test Gerard has shown made one possible mistake, and, that was the fact that his generator was sitting on the concrete sidewalk with the metal frame touching the concrete. Concrete is a great conductor and the whole idea with the GM transformer energy is to totally eliminate grounding of the transformr or generator at all costs.

Gerard had his lying on asphalt, and, aphalt is a dielectric with some conductive minerals and stones in it, however, it may have been a good enough insulator to eliminate ground to the system, Hitby13kw didn't do this and I feel his efforts and his results could be better shown if he isolated the entire system with good insulators like rubber blankets as I have done.

I will eventually try a bunch of different tests with this system, but, in the meantime, I have come across another method of creating electricity that I am putting together now that has the very real potential to generate 100kW or more of high voltage electricity (yes, 13,800 volts @ 3 phases.)

I am going to build a single phase device first , but, I have to gather a few components still while doing my other experiments that have been failing miserably lately. Losing your train of thought without writing the ideas down are a huge mistake for many of us, especially if they are unique inventions we could capitalize on regarding other phenomenon that would better our world.

People have been publicly stating all sorts of terrible things about me , my work, and my education online and all I have to say is that I am ignoring them the best I can, blocking them by ip address when possible, because I or any of the other free energy enthusiasts out there that may pay attention to this can either lose their train of thought rather quickly, or, get in trouble for making aggressive responses. I have refrained lately from even responding and it is the best thing I've ever done because the vast majority of the folks trash talking with math formulas or science have not one clue that there may just be an answer that science doesn't yet know about.

We have all been there.. when somebody shows us something deemed impossible to science, we have to try it first, then, when it doesn't work and we paid dearly to get it going, we get upset by the troublesome experience, as well as the finances we blew for trying. We get angered with others at times for the hoaxs, or, we just waste more time trying to get it working, asking questions, etc.

My goal here is to be part of the community, trying to get the devices functioning, even though I may be wrong at times, my intentions are all good, even if I decided to not go public with some of the few devices I have designed which are successful, such as Pelex, because I feel the world is not ready for it to be released. I am waiting for others to proceed first, such as the Over-unity Reactionless Generator which is based upon Tesla's original paper. My device Pelex was also based on a Tesla theory, but, it wasn't designed by him or built by him at any point in time, however, we have noticed that there are very abnormal fields being produced by it that retard the waves coming from cellular devices to the tower, or vice versa. The cellular system is extremely powerful, so, if we could block the cell site's transmission to the cellphone and opposite without knowing what the field is that is being produced, it could be most likely very dangerous and not worth my time if I am going to endanger myself, my family or millions of others with my design. I decided to take the device completely apart and have not one written record in my possession of the device for the fear it would be stolen and abused. The device pound for pound has 5000% more energy output per input watt than any other generator in the world, so, I do not feel the system could safely broadcast fields of any kind without hurting cellular structures, such as plants, animals and humans. I don't feel I am being greedy by letting it go.. I am just going to replace it with my new technology which will be operational shortly.

I have NOT stolen one piece of information from Gerard Morin or others, however, I have combined both Gerard's washer pump generator and Pelex to successfully loop them while under load and have run the device for several hours without any input on a 7aH lead acid battery powering a charger, a transformer, the prime mover motor, and, the load of the pump generator and hairpin circuit that was added to it.

When folks tell me the battery was doing the work, they have no clue what they are talking about, and, yes, i will sit here and justify it here because the transformer has losses, the motor and generator have losses, the bulb has a load and losses, the wiring and hairpin circuit have load and losses as well, all way more than the input could ever supply, and, on top of it all, it has a 50 amp battery charger running in 10 amp mode supplying a safe charge back to the battery which is powered all by the battery and motor, goes from the generator into my 3 transformer Pelex device, then, out into the light bulb, to the charger, looped back to the battery, otherwise the battery would die.

It wasn't what I expected because the device is a pulsed waveform, literally a square wave from the GM pump motor generator, then, transferred into what appears to be a modified sinewave without the pulses or sharp edges, only while it is under load. Pelex needs a clean sinewave to amplify it's energy, and, it needs a very very deep ground rod. I actually had to weld two 10' copper rods together after this past summer since the use of it under heavy load dried up the Earth and needed a better ,moistened ground.

Once the ground was made better, the device started again outputting well over 2800 watts with less than 5 watts of input at 120v ac 60hz.

When my rf tester started to have a low frequency grumble at 300 feet away, I knew I had to shut it down. I have literally run a true sinewave inverter from a cigarette lighter (only good for 100 watts) to invert and output enough energy to run (4) 100 watt led flood lamps (at full bore) (1) 800 watt heater (1600w peak, m800w rms) (1) 1200 watt blow dryer (925 watts rms) (3) air conditioners, (1) 12,500 btu, (1) 10,000 BTU & (1) 6500 btu equalling well over 3000 watts, but, my claim was less so it would be within the 3000 watt range that I said was it's maximum handling capacity. The Pelex device has a #30 awg magnet wire at it's first transformer coil, and, the output is a #12 solid high voltage wire with very heavy insulation which can not handle over 25 amps. 3000 watts at 120 volts is 25 amps, so, I had it overloaded and the wires were getting hot , making the entire unit warm, but, still was functional.

If the device were relying on the primary coil to handle the amperage, it would have been smoked out at the 50 watt mark. The primary takes not one watt of load from the secondary, it is completely rectionless as the Tesla phase conjugate mirror theory states. Pelex takes the energy from the wall, amplifies it, then pumps it into the Earth, and, it recooperates itself by coming back through the ground wire as an astounding amount of energy, releasing the energy from loading the primary coil, as Tesla did.. This is why the ground has to be so deep. I do feel the energy is coming from the ether or ionisphere though because i do not feel the energy is being totally amplified from the wall energy itself. I thought originally that Positrons were responsible for this but people starting questioning my theory of why it was doing so. I thought they were being somehow induced to the Pelex device from the space/atmosphere barrier, invisibly transforming into the electron flow, and , instead of annihilating each other (which would be destruction of energy), they amplified the energy creating a burst of energy, amplifying the output. Supposedly the annihilation theory states that when the positron and electron bombard each other, they eliminate each other and form the photon, but, I didn't get this effect, I get bursts of electricity at the input cycle of 60 hz.

Who knows, maybe it does do what I thought.. but, the phase conjugate theory also appeals to me and is an explanation since a good portion of the amperage comes through the ground wire like Tariel kapanadze's device does.

I can't wait to see the video on the measurements.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #821  
Old 12-08-2015, 09:05 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
The Proof Of OVERUNITY

Here it is again from Marc B. proving OVERUNITY by pulsing coils
and in this case it looks like a send receiver pair of coils.

Energy from the zero point, stopping the mouths of the bench warmers.



This difficult to tune circuit really does work. Once folks
try to utilize my method of building and tuning, it will make
life a lot easier to get one functioning. A magnet is used
to change the flux path of the device once it is powered
up, and, it seems that once used in a few different areas,
the longer it remains powered and the frequency is found
per size of the load, a device will need to be used for each
large device we utilize without the danger of being charged
for that amount. Since this device uses from the uA to the
mA range of idle current it is vital to know it can be used
for very large loads such as continuous water or fuel pumps,
and, many other devices. Why aren't we building them for
power in our homes ?? The coils use minimal idle amperage
like wall wort power supplies, but at a much lower amperage.
When we add load, the amperage dropped. The more we add.
The lower it goes. This cost me $2.25 worth of ferrite and
copper to make.

This circuit is not an efficient design to draw in wireless
energy from a Tesla coil or any other phase conjugate device
which pumps energy into the Earth to use the earth's core
as a magnetic coupling. The input frequency or oscillation
frequency range which is in the lower radio frequency is not
intended to transmit and receive as Tesla , Dr. Moray,
Don Smith, Tariel Kapanadze or others do or did. I am not
in any way responsible for injuries if one that has no
experience with transformers hurts themselves or others
trying this device. Please do NOT try this at home.
IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

I wasn't able to put much power into the circuit with the
power supply since it is a light duty function generator,
however, as you all could see, the LED should make the
amperage climb the amount of amperage used, not opposite,
which is happening here, where the circuit is dropping
1.7 mA to make the LED illuminate. I apologize to everybody,
I used #30 wire to wind the coils, all of them, not #34 as
i stated in the video. The system is a real pain in the ass
to tune, so, my suggestion would be to wind the primary of
the coil with at least 120 turns of #30 wire to maybe 150
turns so it is more efficient as my variac instantly shut off
once connected, even though the thing was turned all the
way down, it saw a short and popped a breaker in my home.


I suggest making the primary coil much longer, using 30
gauge wire, then, remove the winding and weigh it on a
very accurate scale. Once completed, match the weight
precisely for the other two coils using the larger gauge
you will need for the secondary, which will be for one core
worth of windings (there are 2 cores and 2 windings, wires
being joined together in the middle, not the cores, so,
consider each ferrite's core to be one of the pieces of wire
to be weighed, not both, then wind the secondaries on the
ferrites separately, So, after we establish having both coils
being wound on the core to weigh exactly what the primary
winding weighs, wind the cores in the correct direction,
starting at the left using the right hand rule, then the next
core from the right, meeting in the middle in opposing
directions (the windings of both coils must come together
in the middle and connected to each other, adding a layer
of transformer resin over the wires between layers if you
are making your coils to operate with 120 vac input, make
sure you use at least 1 turn of wire per volt so it could
operate without popping your breaker.

If you do not insulate between layers, you will have to
worry about using a very high quality magnet wire with
a good enough layer of insulation. The coils must be very
tight and no air pockets/voids between them making the
windings have imperfections otherwise there will be
symmetry problems within the magnetic field and it will
NOT function correctly. The 60 turn coil in the video is
the primary (this is what I recommend winding much
longer to be used as the input for a 120vac input from
a variac so the voltage can be tuned... The primary coil
needs to slide back and forth for proper tuning , so, to
make this work in the event the weights of the wire are
a bit off, wrap 4 turns of decent quality printing paper
around the secondary layer of the left core (if you live
in the northern hemisphere, the left core must be used
and the cores must be wound counter clockwise, if southern,
all is opposite, right core will be used for the primary coil
and the coils must be wound clockwise from below the
equator due to the Bernoulli effect..


In my video, the input voltage is a 20 V saw tooth wave,
input frequency will be around 148.606 khz , within the
low radio frequency range as a Tesla Coil's inputs are.
On the scope, I have just taken the time to shoot the
circuit from the LED before running out of sd card space,
I was showing the output frequency to be between 2 and
20 MHZ when tuning.. I didn't pay particular attention to
this as it isn't very important since we tune the circuit to
be the brightest first, then adjust accordingly with each
load. I used different frequencies and waves to do so, so,
in the event you do not have a variac, you can build a
driver circuit from high voltage transistors in parallel to
feed the input of the circuit so it has some driving power.

Even though the circuit won't use much power, the input
capacity will have a lot to do with the circuit's output.
Coming in at 120 vac alone will change the entire operation
of the device, however, when running through the different
waves and pulses, the brightest, most powerful wave was
the sinewave, however, it was 10%-12% less efficient than
the sawtooth. The circuit powered up and fed a load
successfully using a sinewave, sawtooth, pulse, 4 shot
pulse train and an 8 shot pulse train. The square wave
worked by did not show much output, as my Pelex device
will not do, so, you could see the similarity.
(neilson and barbosa's circuit is nothing close to this circuit,
they cheat with their 0utput by taking an input from ground
which is most likely due to some sort of tie to the power
companies neutral being grounded as they utilize the Earth
as a return to the system.

My Pelex device does not use Earth as a return, it uses
it's last output coil to do so... the Earth connection on my
device is only for shielding from emi as it creates a Faraday
cage over the entire device. The device utilizes a ground
to draw in positrons as I feel the Tesla phase conjugate
system functions, making the ground wire draw in the
equal and opposite amount of useful electrons from ground
which will later interact with the flow of positive ions,
positrons, or whatever they are.. I just know some sort
of positive particles are drawn in to be able to interact
to force an induction of a non wired, explosive amount
of energy which is NOT normal to be drawn in for use
with any form of wiring.

Please feel free to ask questions regarding this device
privately so the suppressionits do NOT get my info to
try... they could try and figure this all out by what is
written here and online. I am open to give this info out
to the public at no charge, however, partnered coils are
not anything that I have invented, it was a mistaken
discovery, however, my other methods use them in
combination with a very unique core that I have cast
and it is made of a material that has NEVER been made
or used before, anywhere on the planet! . The weighing
of coils before winding them is highly recommended as
the transformers will automatically be as close to or in
resonance as one could possibly get without tuning,
provided the wiring is weighed evenly "per coil" and
the primary coil's resistance is high enough so the variac
will not blow your circuit breaker or fuse in the event
there are not enough turns and too large of conductor
initially.

It is VITAL that the partnered coil is considered as two
separate coils while weighing the wire! remember to leave
yourself and ample tail to connect solid wire to a flexible
multi stranded wire that will not easily break while tuning
the circuit. The circuit is self resonant and would be self
healing if we use metallized film capacitors to fine tune
resonance if needed so the coils are harmonically balanced
for perfect resonance and maximum efficiency once
completed. I am under the assumption that anybody
building this has Tesla coil experience. I would expect
that you do so you understand how this is done and
why it does what it does.

I know Tesla coils very well, however, the partnered
coil I only understand the magnetic flux, and how
Lenz's law is bypassed by the use of this transformer
or any other based upon this "partnering of coils
without a link in it's core. If the core connected,
the primary would hold massive load requirements.

This circuit is not an efficient design to draw in
wireless energy from a Tesla coil or any other phase
conjugate device which pumps energy into the Earth
to use the earth's core as a magnetic coupling,
as Tesla, Don Smith, Tariel Kapanadze or others
do or did. I am not in any way responsible for injuries
if one that has no experience with transformers hurts
themselves or others trying this device.

Please do NOT try this at home. IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!


DANGEROUS!!
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-24-2016 at 07:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #822  
Old 12-11-2015, 08:54 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,432
Since Gerard was kind enough to introduce us to the pump motors, I thought I might post a bit here about kind of a hybrid between what he has shown us, and what I have been working on. I built a test unit with ONE coil and the results were interesting enough that I wanted to build a bigger unit.

This is a generator based on the pump motor coils and what will eventually be a Matt Jones modified razor scooter motor run on a "potential difference" circuit. I built it with an off the shelf motor to get a baseline, and then will switch out the motors.

Additional coils could be added to use as "motor coils" instead of using the razor scooter motor, but when you use the "potential difference" circuit, you really DON'T need to worry about that, since better than 80% of the energy used to run the motor is recovered anyway.

These "U" shaped coils under load will speed the motor up. If you run a magnet across the END of the coils instead of BETWEEN the coils it will generate electricity, but will NOT speed up under load. I built this with six magnets on the rotor and 8 coils so that only TWO magnets at a time will have magnetic lock on the coil cores, which is important if you want your motor to have a chance of turning without drawing so many amps it lights on fire. It could pull as much as 30 amps on startup, so be aware of that if you are going to try something similar. I've burnt up a few razor scooter motors with similar setups.

Here's the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEY7CxYxF2Q

I have family business to take care of the next couple days, but should have this build finished on Monday and will be publishing data and results for those interested.

Dave
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 12-11-2015 at 09:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #823  
Old 12-12-2015, 02:07 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
That is an awesome build Turion

Gerard is going to be watching this, me too.
Experimenting is the way to go.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #824  
Old 12-18-2015, 10:04 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Replication problems




Lately, I've been somewhat interested in these free energy projects. I understand that this isn't exactly 'free energy,' but it's an interesting project to experiment .

Natural energy / Free Energy it is Real! In this clip my first of Gerard Morin's method of tapping the electricity that is all around us. I should be DEAD after touching .
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #825  
Old 12-18-2015, 03:21 PM
desa desa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 46
I absolutely love this motor. Have a look. Split rotor with Hatem repulsion principal this is something to explore.

Untitled 1
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #826  
Old 12-18-2015, 03:22 PM
desa desa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 46
BHD Technologies
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #827  
Old 12-22-2015, 04:45 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by desa View Post
Nice video's desa

Attention high voltage transformer experimenters Gerard style.

I want each of you to know that I am not going to stop, the more
people oppose my venture the harder I work so let's have it while the
sun shines gentlemen, or go home. I was always told "GO BIG or GO HOME"


This piece of information applies to methods of exciting a HV transformer.

Marc made some posts that click with me about simple desktop
experiments that are clues to those who understand and search.

Opposing coils, bucking coils exciting a SAFE transformer meaning there
can be so much power during experimentation as tuning is done that
extreme danger is near.

This is why Marc is not coming out directly with everything he knows.

THIS POST IS FOR HITBY and others who have the time and materials.

The pump motor can excite or this device or a Tesla coil or a McCulloch
genset can excite the big oil filled cans. These large cans are like
capacitors when the Aether hits them and are good protection until
tuning for small safe amounts can be realized.

Some of these circuits with no sparkgap can be hard to control.

A sparkgap is a means of limiting and regulation incoming "energy gas"
or whatever you want to call it.

In the video we see a means of amplification, plain and simple.

I give you Marc B.

http://www.energeticforum.com/283713-post10563.html


Marc Belanger 2 weeks ago


Don Smith devices are very effective and they DO work
regardless what anybody says. DO NOT Listen to the critics,
suppressionists, or anybody who says they could never work
because they work unbelievably if you follow his equations...
However, they are NOT safe to mess with as one device I have
created, a single module in resonance linked to the second
had started to gain momentum when I charged it up and without
any loading on it, I got nothing, as soon as the next stage of
the module was built, it started to charge and sound like the
old capacitor charger on a camera flash, charging up, whistling...
I'm not sure if it was supposed to do this, but I do believe the
circuits are similar in nature.

If you look at the camera flash circuits from a Fujitsu throw
away camera, they are basically a slayer exciter which charges
a capacitor for a one shot heavy load to fire the flash bulb at
a very high intensity..

Don's circuits do this over and over, gaining momentum as
they climb in wattage. The capacitors work in a different
way than science says they would according to his theory
and it is very accurate what he says. They are very dangerous
as the circuit has the ability to drive a utility transformer into
failure if we are not careful. This means it has the ability to
drive 20 or more amps into the high voltage side of a 13,800
volt system transformer (single phase is 7970 volts.) I have
measured loads up to 5900 watts with everything I could
load the transformer with. Since I did not utilize the voltage
divider he states to use, I was afraid i would just keep burning
up resistors because of the heat dissipation, however, at
the end of his circuit, we can use the resistors because cold
electricity thrives and outputs more power through high
resistances.. Those voltage divider resistors are in the
megaohm value and they work just fine to power anything
we want.

The voltage output gets to 60hz at 120 volts, but, it will not
remain stable at the exact voltage and frequency because
it varies. The dangerous part to do is wind a transformer to
step it down on our own adding capacitors to tune the coil,
so, I suggest using a utility transformer where it comes with
a tuned , matching set of weighed coils from the factory
and will work efficiently, as well, consistently.

The input of the transformer's high voltage bushing must be
protected with a fuse at 20% lower than the max value of
the transformer so it could not blow the coil. The transformer
would certainly explode like a massive bomb if it were pushed
with an overvoltage so it is vital the experiment is done in a
sheltered, fire proof area before using an oil filled transformer
since when they do overload and get hit with higher than
normal voltages, they tend to fire up, explode, pop their
top off and burst into flames shooting flaming oil everywhere.

I have not experienced this because I have a variac powering
the input and I have the ability to lower the voltage, keeping
it in check as I tested the circuit. The output of the secondary
(or low voltage bushing has the ability to easily kill anybody
who touches it, but, I am only saying this due to the current
it has the ability to push out. I have never touched the circuit
so I do not know for sure as cold electricity usually works in
the opposite manner with resistance than normal electricity).

Cold electricity powers bulbs of a lower wattage rating brighter
and hotter than a higher wattage bulb for whatever reason.
Motors and all sorts of other circuits work just fine, and, I
even tested sensitive electronics with no noise or ill effects
even though the waveform was all over the scope, making
resonant markers where the screen was all sorts of neat
looking chain like waves and multiple oscillations at the same
time. It is very wierd how it works, but, I highly recommend
that nobody try this at home unless they are an expert
trained with the safety of extremely high voltage circuits
since at one point I had two components too close together
and has a fireball form and launch from the two conductors
that weren't supposed to have high voltage at that extreme
in that location because the spark gap should have fired and
eliminated the discharge.

The spark gap was way too close and didn't operate as it was
supposed to, burning up several components , scaring the
daylights out of me. I replaced the electrodes and the burned
parts, one of the caps and off I went to test again, this time
starting it up at a lower level and not exceeding the power
level since I read the warnings don left in a question and
answer page I found. Look these pages up and save the data
before it disappears. You may wish to get trained if you wish
to experiment with it, however, high voltage electrical safety
is what you really need to understand, and, you will certainly
need the proper PPE. These circuits are deadly and they draw
in and output a different power than I have ever seen before.

I used a flyback transformer from a television set with great
success, but, then I listened to Don and tried an automotive
coil which was the best by far.

I do get some interference when the circuit is used and I
have much testing to do. I am not sure if we could build a
faraday cage around the device and do not know if it would
still draw it's energy in at that point, I will have to try it.
I am still out of the correct voltages and many adjustments
need to be made, as well, I have to study the phenomenon
more when I have more time. It is exciting, but also scary
at the same time. Many people would never believe it unless
they saw it, however, the man never lied and 2 of the 6
experiments he displayed in a pdf so far work correctly, but,
they are a beast to tune of they are not built correctly,
especially if the caps end up being in the wrong range.

He warns us in the wesite during a question and answer
session of what to do and what not to do. It is rather
interesting to know how he got the formulas, it's almost
as if he spoke top somebody from another planet to do
so.. How does one explain where he got that knowledge
from of the capacitor's charges, their amperages given
and the joule/coulombs equations that do not relate to
common ohm's law? The only thing that is accurate is
the voltage x amperage = wattage. It's amazing how the
info he gives actually does what he says. We'd all say it
was impossible until we watch him demonstrating the
technology.

Also, please do not try any of this .. if you do, it is strictly
at your own responsibility because it is a fire hazard, a death
trap, and, so dangerous.. The spark gap alone is scary,
when it is tuned correctly, it seems safe, however, high
voltages jump and we do NOT need to touch them to get
killed, if the arc jumps from the components to you, I could
guarantee you won't be around long to speak about it..
that is how powerful the devices can be if tuned correctly
and built within his specification. some folks claim to get
2000 watts out up to 4500 watts (the best claim I have seen).

I paid attention and got enough to max the transformer out
and I used my 15kVA transformer. The likelyhood of being
stronger than this... Yes, I think it could easily drive a
10 kVA and a 15KVA and still have more power, however,
I do not have the applianxces and other devices to load
more than maybe 7500 watts at one time all on the same
breaker panel. I used GFI circuits for the entire time in the
event something happened, and, I did test them for
functionality. They do work as they are suppoised to somehow..
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-24-2016 at 07:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #828  
Old 12-23-2015, 01:00 AM
j dove j dove is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
Bro Mikey
Again you post a circuit that I doubt that you test yourself . As I have built the circuit you describe from Marc . And I go ZERO results , this is not to say it can't work but I can not get it to work . It did produce multiple high voltage pulses with one input pulse so I will continue to look at it . But as I said no results as shown in the video. If you wish people to believe in what you say you will have to do better than this . As for everything you have post is nothing reproducible proof!!! And if you think I am a naysayer you are WRONG!!! I am only giving my results, so if someone else has been able to duplicate the results please let us know . I would love to talk with this person, so you may point out the errors in my way of thinking . And as to only go big or go home that's a load of BS!!!
You ask others to show proof your wrong, I am saying show where you have done so and let me know how I can . For I have built what Gerald has shown and is not OU.
If there is a way to do so I can not see it with the pump motor design .
So please enlighten me as to method to do so .

As for don smith I can not comment as I have not built any of his designs.
If Marc can't tell what he knows then why waste his time and anyone elses?
Either you know or you don't. I don't claim to know , but I do you don't either.
I like that you want share but must be real and reproducible with all info so it can be
duplicated by others.

Jeff
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #829  
Old 12-23-2015, 02:25 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Hello J

If think you are right and the circuit was only to show human body
energy could be amplified but Marc is saying it. That is significant to me
MARC is saying it.

I am like you when I build these circuits I don't know the best way to
calculate anything and it ends up different every time. I mean I know
how to add, subtract, multiple and divide but I don't know what I am
after.

Marc B. showed this circuit quoting another guys name on the web
but the main thing MARC said was that the circuit worked like his
PELEX device did and according to MARC is using the bucking coils
to get extra.

In the video his input is 1000 watts and he gets out more than this.

As soon as I figure out how to build it better I will let you all know.

BTW Marc uses the pump motor of Gerard's to loop his PELEX in
one of his video's, did you see that one?

Look on YOUTUBE for PELEX device.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #830  
Old 12-23-2015, 02:51 AM
j dove j dove is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
eHello bro Mikey
Yes I did see that video but still is not what Gerald has shown and is not as he post as OU device . I am not calling anyone out as false but am only saying I can get any results with the same setup . I am not blaming Marc if he wishes not give away his design and wishes to profit from his work . He deserves all that he works for and I wish him the best .

But then don't claim your for free energy as your for profit for energy and is what we already have . I am sure there is a way but if anyone knows they want money, I wish them the best but are help no one and is just status or credit they want or maybe some type of fame .
I look to change things and care not about wealth or status or credit . Every man builds upon the shoulders of other men who came before them .

I wish not offend anyone but seek to understand and produce a device which help not only myself but others . Let not greed or fame get in the way . In other words don't think more of yourself than you ought to.

As once said:
Listen to the truths within my words and not the manner in which they are spoken .

Best wishes

Jeff
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #831  
Old 12-23-2015, 05:19 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,432
Generators

Belanger contacted me by PM a few days ago and said he needs a McCullough generator to complete his experiments, and knows that I have a couple. He was interested in BUYING one, but I told him I would be willing to donate one to the cause. I have not heard back from him. Does anyone know how to contact him?
I'm a little short of cash due to recent family stuff and the holidays, but depending on shipping costs, should be able to figure out a way to get it to him, especially if he will pay sone for the shipping.

Dave
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #832  
Old 12-23-2015, 06:37 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Belanger contacted me by PM a few days ago and said he needs a McCullough generator to complete his experiments, and knows that I have a couple. He was interested in BUYING one, but I told him I would be willing to donate one to the cause. I have not heard back from him. Does anyone know how to contact him?
I'm a little short of cash due to recent family stuff and the holidays, but depending on shipping costs, should be able to figure out a way to get it to him, especially if he will pay sone for the shipping.

Dave
Yes SIR I will contact him for you. Dude if Marc gets a holt
of a decent genset that he might even alter the winding configuration
for to produce a Bucking field right off the bat.

Let me see if he is over run right now. You have a good heart Dave
and always well spoken, you will see good things.

PS I left him a message but it is to close to do anything else but wrap
4 the kiddies them wonderful gifts.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2015 at 06:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #833  
Old 12-23-2015, 07:04 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by j dove View Post
eHello bro Mikey
Yes I did see that video but still is not what Gerald has shown and is not as he post as OU device . I am not calling anyone out as false but am only saying I can get any results with the same setup . I am not blaming Marc if he wishes not give away his design and wishes to profit from his work . He deserves all that he works for and I wish him the best .

Best wishes

Jeff
Hold on just one minute J. Check this post by Marc as he brings up
Gerard's name. We have a lot to learn, be patient. I understand you.
All the best to you

Here is Marc

Marc Belanger

+Mark Tillotson Hi Mark, I believe that tansformers of any
efficiency have to be very close to resonance if they do
not already resonate, especially if we wish to draw in energy
from another place wirelessly. The system I built utilizes
transformer coils matched with capacitors to resonate at
the Schumann Resonant frequency of 7.8 hz.

I got the idea of how I would do this from Stanley Meyer's
VIC coil, however, it didn't work until I built the core myself
which caused an overunity just like Gerard Morin's transformer
phenomenon. When I scoped the coil with my variable air
capacitor and found resonance, I read the capacitance and
found what I have aimed for from a frequency chart around
8 hz.

When I adjusted this and soldered the cap onto the coil,
I was receiving a signal at 7.8 hz and the coil was automatically
outputting several volts of power without any input.. I was
just using the transformer as a receiver of this energy and
by applying a signal to the other coil, I was receiving additional
energy that I didn't expect. With the correct input, there isn't
any issues at all with obtaining resonance without adding
outside components such as capacitors, however, to make
this happen if they aren't in resonance already, minor adjustments
of the capacitance can be made to both coils in a couple of ways,
first to improve the efficiency, as well, by rebuilding the coils to
make the inductor have more capacitance in combination by
winding a secondary with a thin aluminum plate or foil, and,
building the windings over an oil impregnated paper dielectric
with the primary wound over the top of the secondary using a
very fine, extremely conductive wire, this can be accomplished
fairly easily, if the correct frequencies are obtained purposely.

Accidentally, it isn't very common for any resonance to happen,
however, with transformers of super quality, the resonant
frequency is the optimum frequency to reach, beyond this,
the device will saturate and cause massive losses. To obtain
overunity, the core has to be very specific, either cut to
eliminate the Lenz effect which is the unwanted flux path
that creates the CEMF to cause the load to be forced back
to the input/source like any ordinary transformer works.

I completely eliminate the source load and transfer it by
creating magnetic manipulation similar to Tom Bearden's
MEG operation to initiate an incoming stream of energy that
is channeled in using a sharp pulse/spike containing a high
voltage pulsed square wave with a very noticeable sharp
spike of 50-125 volts at the leading edge of the squarewave
that's produced by the permanent magnet rotor. This works
kind of like a switch to turn on a stream or channel of energy
from the atmosphere, allowing it to become attracted to the
device's magnetic field by the oscillating pulses by attracting
or manifesting a very unique phenomenon.

This creates a "Flip Flop" of scalar energy forced from the
forward and reversed flux surrounding the dual core that
attracts the energy from one core while the other is merely
pulsing a magnetic radiation that allows the energy to be
channeled from an aetheric source during the change in wave
from + to - , and, the funny part is that it can only happen
while the load is connected to the device. This incoming
energy is forced to the secondary by induction, however,
the primary coil's pulses create the field that this energy is
attracted to, however, it can't induce to it since it is already
powered up and it's field aligns and synchronizes the flux of
the secondary, allowing the scalar waves to be induced like
magic.

The device sees an AC waveform on it's output under load,
and, while one polarity of pulse happens, one core releases the
field attracting the source energy while the primary coil induces
the aetheric electricity which causes the secondary core to
release atmospheric electricity as cold electricity to the load
while the other pulse happens of the opposite polarity , then
the opposing core attracts this stream of energy while the the
other core causes the field to be induced and transformed to
usable electricity of the opposite polarity. (to make it easier
to imagine, one coil pulses and the core's field attracts the
stream of energy while the other one induces to give one half
of the output wave, then, the opposite happens and the other
core attracts while the other side induces the opposite wave.)


In other words, we have 3 coils.
The first coil is the primary or "pulse" coil as Stan Meyer used
to give to the core in his VIC system. The pulse creates a
magnetic field of opposing polarity, causing an attraction from
the aether to one core and it's field as the other core's field
allows this energy channeled in from the aether to be induced
into the primary which is connected to it's output. Since the
cores are separated, the input coil is a series/closed or shorted
coil that receives this pulse of energy from the generator
without being able to transform from one side of the transformer
to the other since it is a shorted coil that's wound around both
of the cores, making the flux shift directions during the shift
in polarity as the magnet passes the coil in the generator for
each polarity. The next two coils wound around one end of
each laminated core supplies an oscillating field that turns
the beam of incoming energy on, the next coil induces it and
sends it to the output for use to do work.

There are 3 ways I have designed this transformer to work,
and, all 3 need to resonate to function as i do in the Gerard
Morin Transformer experiment. I have found a way to do this
much more efficiently using utility transformers as Gerard does,
however, it was very difficult to do and it took time for me to
back engineer this phenomenon a few years back when I saw
this happen during a local power company failure when one
of their customer's permanent magnet genset backfed their
system since the customer left their main open while their
generator was in operation, as they were illegally installed
without an up to date transfer switch. Their generator fed
a faulted high voltage shielded cable which was arcing and
exploding over and over without killing the generator or
popping it's circuit breaker. The engineer recreated the
failure on paper and calculated the load to be well over
400 amps worth of energy to create such a calorie rating ,
by the volume of the fire and damage to the existing cables
of another circuit in the manhole where it all took place.

The system was feeding the secondary side of a transformer,
fed the high side (primary side) by backfeed, and, since all
switches in the system were shut down, nobody could figure
out that the customer's generator was operating. The
transformer was installed on the floor of the manhole and
all of the ground cables were blown off of it from the cable
fault, which caused a massive explosion at a cable splice.


The instance that started the overvoltage is called Ferro
Magnetic resonance, and it is known to usually happen
when 2 transformers of different sizes are connected in
parallel and the system is being energized one phase at
a time, creating a feedback loop through the different
phases, returning on another phase instead of a neutral
cable. The bonds to the ground in the manhole were
rotted off, and, the other places where equipment was
supposed to be tied to a ground were burned off, causing
the cold radiation affect and an overunity that resulted
in 6.5 times the transformer's full rated output of 15 kW,
feeding Since the system was a 3 phase system, the
transformer only fed back to one phase, but, since the
phase was tied in Delta to the transformers in the system,
the systemn kept feeding this abnormal amount of energy
and did not open the unit's circuit breaker.

Mathematically, the engineer stated the system was producing
around 400 amps, so, if we calculate the wattage times
6.5 times, we get 97,000 watts, which divided by 240 volts
equals 406 amps.. very close to what the engineer rated
the arcing and explosions from it's heat in an enclosed area.


__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-24-2016 at 06:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #834  
Old 12-29-2015, 10:25 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
ATTENTION GERARD FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!

GERARD'S update of RF VOLTS

TESLUR UPDATE

Gerard you are such a great man. Under so much fire he can't
even look square at the camera but will not stop. Strongman!!

That's right keep up the fight. The terms are all
up in the air around the world of invention.



Published on Dec 26, 2015

In This video, Gerard explains what he has been up to the last couple months, and where things are going. Gerard is a researcher who shares his information openly as his results and conclusions push him forward. Gerard is planning more videos in the near future.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2015 at 10:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #835  
Old 12-30-2015, 12:57 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
No who-dini lol

Here is a diagram of Gerard's new system as it evolves.

Way to go Gerard.


__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-24-2016 at 06:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #836  
Old 12-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Gerard_Morin's Avatar
Gerard_Morin Gerard_Morin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 26
I love that Schematic BroMikey.. everything is right for a change.
Hopefully the high output generator can be tested in a weeks time if everything goes good. And I'll share more shortly after that. Thanks for your support everyone.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #837  
Old 12-31-2015, 08:21 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Thanks Gerard

I was not 100 percent sure so this is good to know. Sometimes
it is hard to follow a video without a flow chart. Just a poster
board with marker on it or even a caulk board can get others
on the same page as you are.

I know, because I ponder all of your video's during the day for
months now. I remembered what you said (WAY BACK) that you
wanted to replace the McCulloch with something else, to power
your utility transformers.

At THAT time I thought about it and was not sure but I knew you
were never going to get 15,000 volts out of the washer motors. I
figured maybe you would get a few thousand at the most out of
what I didn't know. At first I thought 2 pole pigs but now it is
clear that the best way to eliminate the losses is to feed one pig
with the high voltage.

I can see where a 16,000 volt generator would increase efficiencies
well past conventional designs by a direct conversion of mechanical
power into a resistance free Ultra-High Voltage.

I know additionally that you did mention the rotary spark gap for
later to regulate HZ down to 60HZ plus a rectifier first so that all
devices (including your looping battery charger) could be plugged
in for full operation.

Even without the more complex features many replicators would
be more than happy to settle for a design that only produces heat
at far less costs than current conventional systems can offer.

This device could revolutionize home heating charges for those who
could afford the many thousands for the initial setup cost, such as
a solar installation would require or wind.

I think your system could be considered more attractive for say an
engineer or a handy man who builds things and could make it a DIY
project, keeping costs lower.


I think the oil filled transformers are the way to go and you are on
the verge of a major break through in the way we all see FREE ENERGY
devices.

In time we will see the scaled down version that runs at the same
voltages. This could bring the cost for a proof of concept down so
low, everyone could have one in a short time.

Once the word get's out "THE DOUBT ABOUT OVERUNITY" will be
gone forever.

We are ALL counting on you Gerard
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-31-2015 at 08:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #838  
Old 12-31-2015, 09:26 PM
Gerard_Morin's Avatar
Gerard_Morin Gerard_Morin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 26
Thanks for the pep talk and the pressure BroMikey haha Joking.
You are absolutely right, if you think about it, the big corporations are producing millions of volts, for one reason, it takes the resistance away. You can create more volts, for less HP. the water is free for the big hydros, so they don't give a damn. Hydro dam is the cheapest because Water is free, all you got to do is build a dam. This is why the produce high voltage.. does not promote resistance. Way over the HP they require.

Back to work!
BTW, I really enjoyed the diagram with the little guy getting electrocuted, laughed hard.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #839  
Old 12-31-2015, 09:43 PM
OrionLightShip's Avatar
OrionLightShip OrionLightShip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard_Morin View Post
the big corporations are producing millions of volts, for one reason, it takes the resistance away. You can create more volts, for less HP.

This is why the produce high voltage.. does not promote resistance. Way over the HP they require.
Not exactly!
They use high voltage to avoid the heat losses found in this equation. I squared * R.

High voltage low current.... fits that equation nicely
You don't get to change resistance.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #840  
Old 01-08-2016, 07:13 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,072
Here is another magnet motor generator running.



Published on Feb 1, 2014

The purpose of this Self Looped Generator proof of concept project is to determine what happens when you take 12v dc components (12v battery and motor) that produce 120vac and plug in a Kill-A-Watt meter to a CFL bulb. Then with the same power produced by the motor, plug in a battery charger to recharge the same battery. Then take a drill to see what kind of a voltage drop occurs and if the battery voltage is either sustained or dropped. The results are pretty impressive as a portable setup without any external power from the power company or fumes.



__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers