Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #781  
Old 11-02-2015, 06:06 PM
genessc's Avatar
genessc genessc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 210
Morin is not a fake, he just failed to bother with acquainting himself to the basics of energy engineering before wandering off into buzzword interlaced claims of overunity when he couldn't figure simple watts from amps and volts, let alone account for duty as part of that offset.

It is hard to be a teacher before ones learned the very things ones wanting to propagate to others...

Maybe at some point the pain of halfassery will catch up and he'll go learn the basics and self-correct his claims with the various iterations of device he seems to have thought produced OU. If not, no biggie to anyone whos made that effort at comprehending basics before trying to wander off into experiments to answer SPECIFIC thought out questions.

Take it easy!
Gene


Quote:
Originally Posted by j dove View Post
Ben

As i have tried some of Mr. Morins work and have not been able to reproduce what is claimed . At best i could get about 20% effi. with the RF pump device and could never see OU in anyway with it . I wrote Mr. Morin an Email and asked if it is i miss understand what it is he has to soy . But i didn't get a reply , maybe it is that he is very busy and has no time . So if that's the case i understand . I also posted the same question here and got no answer from any other replicator of this device . I see many that have built it but none with proper readings . I myself did also make mistaken readings that lead me to believe it was an OU device but later corrected my readings and also posted it on this forum in this thread.

If some one has proof , and i mean with reading that they did themselves and can tell how we can repeat them then i am willing to listen . As i am sure many would also pay attention , but to make claims with no way to back them up is just a wast of mine and others time .

I do not call Mr. Morin a fake and the jury is not in just yet on what he has to say . But he needs to supply better readings with info so that it can be reproduced as this is what it is that he wishes to do . AT least that is what i get from all of his videos, and i have watched them all.

There is no inf o yet presented to give viable proof of what is claimed , if there is and i can reproduce it i will be his biggest supporter .


Jeff
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #782  
Old 11-02-2015, 08:00 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
I rest my case, the same people who never answer questions when

asked about their so called replication chine in with no results

or experimental data. Take Gerards HV transformer experiment

between mag/genny and various high discharge tubes and others.

If people are going to say they disagree then let them show the

video of their failure like HITBY has done. I am not saying HITBY

is a failure just because he can not get the full plans yet but he

did show his failed attemp and then asked for help. Later Marc

came by and explained how the HV experiment could be possible.

HIYBY has his answer and if you want your answer Gerard has said

many times that you need to show proof of your setup.

Where is your rig?

See what I mean? You don't really have one, same ole group who

"SAY" and are not "DOING"
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #783  
Old 11-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
I rest my case, the same people who never answer questions when

asked about their so called replication chine in with no results

or experimental data. Take Gerards HV transformer experiment

between mag/genny and various high discharge tubes and others.

If people are going to say they disagree then let them show the

video of their failure like HITBY has done. I am not saying HITBY

is a failure just because he can not get the full plans yet but he

did show his failed attemp and then asked for help. Later Marc

came by and explained how the HV experiment could be possible.

HIYBY has his answer and if you want your answer Gerard has said

many times that you need to show proof of your setup.

Where is your rig?

See what I mean? You don't really have one, same ole group who

"SAY" and are not "DOING"
Shouldn't Gerard be the one to:
1. Show his OU claims with proper measurements?
2. Answer the questions from HITBY?
3. Show how he is powering his house, labs etc using this 'technology'?

IMHO Saying that "HITBY failed" is twisted and sick. Like telling your kids that it's their own fault if they are bullied or abused.
Again: put your money where your mouth is. Buy HITBY's set-up and together with Gerard show us what HITBY (and Marc) did wrong. Correct it and have HITBY redo the measurements.
You will become the hero of this Forum and save humanity.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #784  
Old 11-03-2015, 01:33 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
Somebody is a lying,twisting soul full of pain and wants to

get it off onto everyone else. SickO
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #785  
Old 11-03-2015, 04:33 PM
scratchrobot's Avatar
scratchrobot scratchrobot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Question for all the smart people in the world, how can he have so much power with so little volt.

1:01 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ7I9XgaW3A

For some reason the power supply makes different dc volt

You can't make an applepie with peaches!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #786  
Old 11-03-2015, 05:13 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,715
Power???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchrobot View Post
Question for all the smart people in the world, how can he have so much power with so little volt.

1:01 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ7I9XgaW3A

For some reason the power supply makes different dc volt

You can't make an applepie with peaches!
He obviously does not grasp the concept of power. As in P = V * I. Or the mechanical side of power where P = T * S, Torque times Speed. This is evident a few minutes later in the video where he points to the unloaded motor shaft spinning freely with about 55V and 1.5A from the power supply and says "15 horsepower from that shaft, right now". Obviously a free spinning shaft has no opposing torque so the motor output is zero horsepower.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #787  
Old 11-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchrobot View Post
Question for all the smart people in the world, how can he have so much power with so little volt.

1:01 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ7I9XgaW3A

For some reason the power supply makes different dc volt

You can't make an applepie with peaches!
This guy doesn't know the basics of DC motors.
A waste of time watching him discovering the wonders of EM machines every electrical engineer / technician knows.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #788  
Old 11-04-2015, 06:45 AM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
Motor secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchrobot View Post
Question for all the smart people in the world, how can he have so much power with so little volt.

1:01 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ7I9XgaW3A

For some reason the power supply makes different dc volt

You can't make an applepie with peaches!
I took this from the "Motor secrets" thread. It explains it quite well.



http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...l-14922-en-pdf
__________________
 

Last edited by Ben2503; 11-04-2015 at 06:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #789  
Old 11-04-2015, 08:33 AM
scratchrobot's Avatar
scratchrobot scratchrobot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben2503 View Post
This guy doesn't know the basics of DC motors.
A waste of time watching him discovering the wonders of EM machines every electrical engineer / technician knows.
I really enjoy watching him discovering the wonders of EM machines, the look on his face, the nonsense he comes up with... priceless

I don't think it's time waisting at all, for me he is the Youtube FE sensation of 2015. I think i'm gonna watch another Gerard Morin video right now.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #790  
Old 11-04-2015, 08:51 AM
scratchrobot's Avatar
scratchrobot scratchrobot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
10:00 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6M0fkrzlM

The cat is out of the bag and it is very simple to get energy out of nothing. They are lying to you. This little device can even save your life.
Imagine an big antenna picking up the natural radiation and convert it in volts, who cares about amps or watts. They know about it!

You don't need a powerline, Morin only uses it to trigger him to find out all kinds of stuff but you could also build an antenna.

volt = run your house on it.
__________________
 

Last edited by scratchrobot; 11-04-2015 at 08:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #791  
Old 11-04-2015, 09:10 AM
scratchrobot's Avatar
scratchrobot scratchrobot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
36:00 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56NQoUeslSU

Learn about microwave, it can make the world communication faster, if you don't belief it try clapping your hands in a vacuum. Teslar used microwave antenna to transfer his radiant energy or whatever. At that time the word microwave didn't exist so they didn't know how to call it.

Digital is the same horse as microwave, they just call it different.

45:00 - Morin is 50 years and he doesn't give a ****, been there done that!
__________________
 

Last edited by scratchrobot; 11-04-2015 at 09:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #792  
Old 11-04-2015, 10:06 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchrobot View Post
10:00 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6M0fkrzlM


volt = run your house on it.
Readyation










__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-04-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #793  
Old 11-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Ben2503 Ben2503 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchrobot View Post
I really enjoy watching him discovering the wonders of EM machines, the look on his face, the nonsense he comes up with... priceless

I don't think it's time waisting at all, for me he is the Youtube FE sensation of 2015. I think i'm gonna watch another Gerard Morin video right now.


I agree he reminds me of my own high school days and his video's are more fun to watch than the Keshe ones.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #794  
Old 11-05-2015, 04:14 PM
genessc's Avatar
genessc genessc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 210
Bromikey is hilarious with his constant chatter of useless pointers... Hitby made the effort and found the thing non-functional versus the claims made by Morin. I made the effort with multiple pump motors, go watch the vids on coruscant l'amore youtube channel. There is nothing there, but hot air and burbling babble about buzzwords that have no meaning when ones trying to actually understand what the guys saying. After enough people tried the pump motors he went to pole pigs because people couldn't get their hands on those as easy as they're not cheap, and that mcculloch generator thing... always some new contraption and context to try before he'd even finished proving the last one as functional as per his claims.

There is nothing to a hoaxter as they just flit from thing to thing, staying only long enough to turn a buck or generate intrest but never actually finishing anything...

Gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben2503 View Post
Shouldn't Gerard be the one to:
1. Show his OU claims with proper measurements?
2. Answer the questions from HITBY?
3. Show how he is powering his house, labs etc using this 'technology'?

IMHO Saying that "HITBY failed" is twisted and sick. Like telling your kids that it's their own fault if they are bullied or abused.
Again: put your money where your mouth is. Buy HITBY's set-up and together with Gerard show us what HITBY (and Marc) did wrong. Correct it and have HITBY redo the measurements.
You will become the hero of this Forum and save humanity.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #795  
Old 11-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Gerard_Morin's Avatar
Gerard_Morin Gerard_Morin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by genessc View Post
Bromikey is hilarious with his constant chatter of useless pointers... Hitby made the effort and found the thing non-functional versus the claims made by Morin. I made the effort with multiple pump motors, go watch the vids on coruscant l'amore youtube channel. There is nothing there, but hot air and burbling babble about buzzwords that have no meaning when ones trying to actually understand what the guys saying. After enough people tried the pump motors he went to pole pigs because people couldn't get their hands on those as easy as they're not cheap, and that mcculloch generator thing... always some new contraption and context to try before he'd even finished proving the last one as functional as per his claims.

There is nothing to a hoaxter as they just flit from thing to thing, staying only long enough to turn a buck or generate intrest but never actually finishing anything...

Gene
You certainly claim to know a lot about me. You are certainly drawing many conclusions about me personally without having ever met me. You don't know me, you don't know my intentions. You may have some idea of what you think I've shared, but I know exactly what I've shared and where we are going. You can either come with us and enjoy it, or stay behind. Being a skeptic is good, but people who close every door, it's like a disease.

Perhaps I can say I'm glad you aren't one of the many people around the world who understand the effects, and using that to help the world. You'd just ***** and moan and eventually rot.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #796  
Old 11-12-2015, 08:02 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
Here is an example of how real research is done. You use the right equipment in the correct way. You take proper measurements. You explain what you are doing using the proper terminology. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3J...youtu.be&t=386
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #797  
Old 11-12-2015, 09:07 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
Gerard It's okay those guys are expecting you to be someone you
are not or something you are not and feel the need to confine you to
their quarter.

The video of the DYNAFLUX is wonderful to see, thanks so much Jim
for your kindness to share your design.

Also a special thanks to Gerard for showing his idea's and the evolution
of his device. The older fella's have been part of so many lies and gimmicks
that they just can't see a guy like you ever succeeding.

They make me want to cry for them as they are empty/void.

Some think you must be a rocket scientist to do research. And how many
of these scientist have ever come up with anything they would share?

Thanks for sharing. Gentlemen please show kindness to one another
by finding a script somewhere to read from before you talk. Listen to
how it sounds first.

Gerard said everything in a way that shows me he is a very careful
person.

I am looking forward to the Motor/Generator tuning and on to great
things Gerard. Many young men appreciate your openness and want
an experiment that is simple and effective.

Keep it up, in the face of adversity.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #798  
Old 11-13-2015, 03:06 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by genessc View Post
Bromikey is hilarious with his constant chatter of useless pointers... Hitby made the effort and found the thing non-functional versus the claims made by Morin. ..............................

........ There is nothing there, but hot air and burbling babble about buzzwords that have no meaning when ones trying to actually understand what the guys saying.

There is nothing to a hoaxter as they just flit from thing to thing, staying only long enough to turn a buck or generate interest but never actually finishing anything...

Gene
Gene you are right I have so many projects I'll have to live til I am
190 years old to finish. I am sorry you feel that way about me, like
I am into this for money so I lie all of the time to get folks involved
so I can pick them upside down and shake the coins out of their
pockets.

You don't understand Gene. Guys like me would rather sit in a shop or
stand for the rest of my free time to see the experiment unfold and the
pay I get comes in the form of learning. Then I usually will share it in
time.

I understood what JIM said in his recent video and thought how if someone
had a ceramic saw for tile could take the magnet rotor out of one of those
washer pump motors Gerard is using they might alter the generator.


The beauty of sharing does not mean that we all have to be scientist.

I heard HITBY was wanting to get in touch with Marc so he can get
a better understanding of what he and Gerard both have repeated
using the pole pigs. I don't think providing a complete package for
handling HV is wise. The people who want to know look back in this
thread and you will have the answer, but don't say I told you to
do it.

You are on your own, and as for you Gene, well I have already made
myself clear about your embittered condition with everyone. You remind
me of the rest homes where I have preached in the last 40 years when
I would sing or ask the lady is she wanted prayer would spit a big louggy
right in my face. The first time this happened I was 18 yrs.

Hissing is another manifestation.

These women made it very clear that they hated men and I was the
person they took it out on. Same with the men and so on.

Spite will not go unaddressed.

__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-13-2015 at 03:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #799  
Old 11-13-2015, 04:19 AM
Ernst Ernst is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 910
Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Here is an example of how real research is done. You use the right equipment in the correct way. You take proper measurements. You explain what you are doing using the proper terminology. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3J...youtu.be&t=386
Enjoyed!
Perhaps this man deserves a separate thread instead of being an insert in .... erhm.... in here.


Ernst.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #800  
Old 11-13-2015, 09:16 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
Absolutely, Jim M. is the kindness, sweetest person you will ever
know. He is such a great example of a real gentlemen. Listen as
Jim very carefully points out that he is not going to go the long
route with pain staking data chains and yet provides links to
lectures for those who desire a more in depth understanding
of 45 years work.

Note: Jim M. is a very wise man and is aware that not all people
who will get involved with building his project will be scientists.


Many motor generators and the last example does the same thing
without a mechanical shaft. Each device produces and reuses
what is known as REACTIVE POWER. This "reactive power" is the
key to unlimited energy tapping. Thus to the average person
"FREE ENERGY"

Or what is a more perfect expression would be "EXTRA ENERGY"
meaning "EXTRA" or more energy will be had as compared to the
old out dated collection of Dinosaur bones hangin around for
centuries.

Hang in there, we are almost out of the woods.

JIM M. does deserve your support. He has a fundme so go give him
a few bucks if you have some extra just laying around.




Published on Oct 30, 2015

This technology and information can and will quite literally change the world overnight. Jim Murray needs your help to get his energy paradigm shifting information out to the public.

Jim has been a student of Nikola Tesla's work for decades and he's solved Tesla's secrets to amplifying power by nearly 5000%.

Sound crazy? That's what we thought - until we saw it work.

Jim has already secured funding from investors on the technology side, but he needs your help to write a book which explains to everyone how it's done. Your donation will help spread the information that will transform energy use as we know it.

Please help Jim ensure that 'Genius never dies.'

DONATE HERE: https://www.gofundme.com/799k6m3w

Full Story by The Free Thought Project HERE: http://bit.ly/1NHQqvR

Follow The Free Thought Project on FB: The Free Thought Project.com

Follow The Free Thought Project on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TFTPROJECT

Check out the website: http://thefreethoughtproject.com
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-13-2015 at 09:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #801  
Old 11-13-2015, 01:14 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
Another real person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QV0AfDF2k
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #802  
Old 11-13-2015, 01:24 PM
genessc's Avatar
genessc genessc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 210
I don't know you, I know what you claim to know and what you have claimed with your videos to be true. I have attempted to replicate your claims using the very devices you have claimed to achieve them with and Not one works as you claim.

Its better to close the door to nonsense than to continue to plod along a road to nowhere. Before you showed up making random claims using buzzwords I'd already spent a decade teaching myself electric systems by replicating many other peoples claims at overunity systems, and yours was just another iteration of context by the time you showed up.

So here you are saying nothing about all your claims and instead try and play it with emotion, which doesn't mean anything to me. You will be the one who rots for having lied your way up a small mountain of fools. You could have supplied more videos and more claims about what you think you know and what you've achieved or not... but nope you've stuck to trying to call me out. That says enough, and its why I stopped bothering with your builds which you Never completed.

Good luck! You can keep your disease. You might find you fit in with the Keshe types decently... they too have no clue about the basics of electricity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard_Morin View Post
You certainly claim to know a lot about me. You are certainly drawing many conclusions about me personally without having ever met me. You don't know me, you don't know my intentions. You may have some idea of what you think I've shared, but I know exactly what I've shared and where we are going. You can either come with us and enjoy it, or stay behind. Being a skeptic is good, but people who close every door, it's like a disease.

Perhaps I can say I'm glad you aren't one of the many people around the world who understand the effects, and using that to help the world. You'd just ***** and moan and eventually rot.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old 11-13-2015, 08:56 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
Again a typical response from this fellow, in fact this is the way he
has always spoken to all of those BELOW him. He is up very high and
the rest of the world is at his feet.

I know I checked him out when I first came on the forum, he poses as the
ultimate authority, probably always had to do this for whatever reason. He
only answers questions when HE feels like it so again not a real friend.

Just one man who loves to show out or shall I say loves to make sure
everyone's sees that he should be in charge due to his half decent
vocabulary. Terms presented in a high sounds/condescending way.

Keep up the good work Gerard, I and others are not fooled by these
would be OVER LORD's who only pop in twice a year to degrade.

We are looking forward to your next entry. The motor magnet generators
was and still is a huge success around the global. You are one who
is fearless in the face of all adversity.

I have one of those washer motors (THE BIG ONE) out and the bearings
need work but I have 20 more so eventually I'll be setting up one of these
powerful mag/motor/generators also. Using an ESC control.

Like we heard JIM M. say "NEVER GIVE UP" and this is why Jim M will
never come on these boards because of this type of treatment. They
treated Jim M. like this years ago.

JIM M. pointed out in another talk that reactive power is the key to
a great many configuration. Keep following your dream was another
JIM M. quote.

Now I know that the "GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ " has spoken I

understand just pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, the

one that keeps thundering "YOU DARE TO DEFY THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

OZ???? YOU DARE????????????? More like Giligan.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-17-2015 at 11:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old 11-17-2015, 11:13 AM
SisMika's Avatar
SisMika SisMika is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 32
Real Free Energy Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRSGjC0K4bw
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #805  
Old 11-19-2015, 04:33 PM
genessc's Avatar
genessc genessc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 210
Gee, another opinion from the peanut gallery...

I said what I said, refute the facts or shudup. You contribute nothing but divisive commentary to try and prop up liars... being one yourself you must feel a desire to be seen as legitimate and so you bash me, whos done the WORK of replicating, while you've done nothing but blather on about YOUR OPINION of others...

Cheers little man. Maybe one day you'll do the work and correct your own misconceptions. If not, no biggie to me. (thanks for checking me out... now if you'd actually done that work, you'd know the truth of who I am instead of just slandering me. Again no biggie, fools like you are a dime a dozen.)

Gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Again a typical response from this fellow, in fact this is the way he
has always spoken to all of those BELOW him. He is up very high and
the rest of the world is at his feet.

I know I checked him out when I first came on the forum, he poses as the
ultimate authority, probably always had to do this for whatever reason. He
only answers questions when HE feels like it so again not a real friend.

Just one man who loves to show out or shall I say loves to make sure
everyone's sees that he should be in charge due to his half decent
vocabulary. Terms presented in a high sounds/condescending way.

Keep up the good work Gerard, I and others are not fooled by these
would be OVER LORD's who only pop in twice a year to degrade.

We are looking forward to your next entry. The motor magnet generators
was and still is a huge success around the global. You are one who
is fearless in the face of all adversity.

I have one of those washer motors (THE BIG ONE) out and the bearings
need work but I have 20 more so eventually I'll be setting up one of these
powerful mag/motor/generators also. Using an ESC control.

Like we heard JIM M. say "NEVER GIVE UP" and this is why Jim M will
never come on these boards because of this type of treatment. They
treated Jim M. like this years ago.

JIM M. pointed out in another talk that reactive power is the key to
a great many configuration. Keep following your dream was another
JIM M. quote.

Now I know that the "GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ " has spoken I

understand just pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, the

one that keeps thundering "YOU DARE TO DEFY THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

OZ???? YOU DARE????????????? More like Giligan.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old 11-19-2015, 08:07 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by genessc View Post
Gee, another opinion from the peanut gallery...

......refute the facts or shudup. ............. and prop up liars... .
...... so you bash me,

Cheers little man. ......... instead of just slandering me. .
................... fools like you are a dime a dozen.)

Gene
Woe, such an inferiority complex, you really got to do
something about that.

Poor Ole Gerard has got to listen to this dumb post. You never
showed anyone an experiment, just blowing in the wind.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-19-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #807  
Old 11-19-2015, 11:18 PM
SisMika's Avatar
SisMika SisMika is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 32
More "Free" energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izvitxGgZiQ
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old 11-19-2015, 11:45 PM
SisMika's Avatar
SisMika SisMika is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 32
For your enjoyment!

https://youtu.be/01s25kxoW6c?list=UU...ebq24jeqf11mfg
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #809  
Old 11-20-2015, 02:30 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisMika View Post
Let's take it out of the ranks of toy/joke/hoax.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #810  
Old 11-21-2015, 01:21 AM
ldrancer ldrancer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 302
slaves-in-field-300x229.jpg
free energy teehee
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers