Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #601  
Old 04-13-2017, 11:30 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
the idea is simple just construct a parallel LC with a known C as to achieve a higher voltage in the oscilloscope ... after that just use coil32 software to calculate directly the missed L , after that you can added another capa and see the change of frequency L now is already calculated , the new C is the addition of old capa and the new one ! that's is !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #602  
Old 04-14-2017, 10:26 AM
Rakarskiy Rakarskiy is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ukraine. Kiev
Posts: 152
Here in this system, clearly there is a resonant circuit.
General scheme at the end of the video. Unfortunately there is no more information.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 04-14-2017, 01:20 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakarskiy View Post
Here in this system, clearly there is a resonant circuit.
General scheme at the end of the video. Unfortunately there is no more information.


i am not able to see the video due to connection problem ( maintenance ), but i can read the tittle : Search Results Free Energy Systems. Round-the-clock impulse, battery charging , at the moment i am studying voltage multiplication using diodes and capacitors as the following drawing, the objective is to achieve a speed capacitor charging ad after that we gain a speed discharge in range of KHZ, the gas discharge tube have to be rated for low voltage .. as to achieve high frequency DC impulse , using this circuit we can regulate the discharge speed using an ordinary dimmer ..






Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capxcture.JPG (163.3 KB, 144 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 04-14-2017, 02:35 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
I will try to implement this after electronics parts come to me, this days in my country are Easter celebrations, and postal service dont work today. I will modify frequency of Mazilli itself bu changing capacitor value. What do you think about that? Please after you try upper khz discharge with ETBC tell us results.
__________________
 

Last edited by Pidja105; 04-14-2017 at 02:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 04-14-2017, 04:48 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
I will try to implement this after electronics parts come to me, this days in my country are Easter celebrations, and postal service dont work today. I will modify frequency of Mazilli itself bu changing capacitor value. What do you think about that? Please after you try upper khz discharge with ETBC tell us results.



i will share anything found interesting, even it took a long time to discover some interesting facts, i tried resonant transformer like Mazilli driver in high voltage but to tune this arrangement it's difficult, i think the ETBC is well excited using short duration DC pulse rather than sin wave unidirectional pulse, show us your setup when you do the test !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:16 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
i will share anything found interesting, even it took a long time to discover some interesting facts, i tried resonant transformer like Mazilli driver in high voltage but to tune this arrangement it's difficult, i think the ETBC is well excited using short duration DC pulse rather than sin wave unidirectional pulse, show us your setup when you do the test !
In which sense you said tuning was difficult? I found equation for L(primary 5+5 turns) and C (left to primary) for frequency wanted.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 04-14-2017, 08:14 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
In which sense you said tuning was difficult? I found equation for L(primary 5+5 turns) and C (left to primary) for frequency wanted.


as i told before the spark gap as control mechanism change everything even if you achieve the resonance the circuit remain instable, we need another support for tuning outside the spark gap, variable capacitor or variable inductor even a dimmer can be used like Don Smith for tuning purpose ..

another difficulty is we need a HV probe to see exactly what's going on in high voltage environment, Mazilli driver give a good sight about the available power if we achieve the resonance in HV .

there's other option but need a realization to prove itself !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 04-14-2017, 08:35 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post

as i told before the spark gap as control mechanism change everything even if you achieve the resonance the circuit remain instable, we need another support for tuning outside the spark gap, variable capacitor or variable inductor even a dimmer can be used like Don Smith for tuning purpose ..

another difficulty is we need a HV probe to see exactly what's going on in high voltage environment, Mazilli driver give a good sight about the available power if we achieve the resonance in HV .

there's other option but need a realization to prove itself !
HV probe can easly be made using serial connected resistors. Can we use light dimmer? How dimmer can help us when changing frequency? And where are we to place that inductor or capacitor? And which problems you except after achieving resonance, why we need frequency tuning after getting same frequencies?
__________________
 

Last edited by Pidja105; 04-14-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 04-14-2017, 09:07 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
HV probe can easly be made using serial connected resistors. Can we use light dimmer? How dimmer can help us when changing frequency? And where are we to place that inductor or capacitor?


i will try serial R but USB oscilloscope are very sensible to work good in HV sometimes even the current flow into earth can interfer with it ( the laptop can freeze ) , i just bought a light dimmer for this purpose, i don't know the answer but according Don Smith light dimmer can be used but in his system he has a special dimmer ( maybe the difference is Linear or logarithmic resistance of the dimmer ... )

about tuning using variable capacitor i don't have this but i use variable L simply by inserting a ferrite rod inside a coil ..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 04-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Answer me the lasr question, I updated post.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #611  
Old 04-14-2017, 09:57 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
Answer me the lasr question, I updated post.



to achieve the resonance in low voltage it's easy , in high voltage there's some option but in practice it's not easy ... take as example the Chinese replication of Don system they used a MOSFET driven in high voltage in my place i can't replicate this due to the lack of resource ...

the point is the equation of power itself

P = C V ( square) F ( square )


if you achieve the resonance as i did in 12 V we don't expect a good amount of power even physically it's clear high voltage attract more ambient electron , this system take the power from the air and move it to the earth and back from the earth to push it back again into the air within this oscillation you have useful power as you see we have an energy balance needed to get what we want ...

if you have the same frequencies you don't need tuning ..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 04-15-2017, 01:45 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post

to achieve the resonance in low voltage it's easy , in high voltage there's some option but in practice it's not easy ... take as example the Chinese replication of Don system they used a MOSFET driven in high voltage in my place i can't replicate this due to the lack of resource ...

the point is the equation of power itself

P = C V ( square) F ( square )


if you achieve the resonance as i did in 12 V we don't expect a good amount of power even physically it's clear high voltage attract more ambient electron , this system take the power from the air and move it to the earth and back from the earth to push it back again into the air within this oscillation you have useful power as you see we have an energy balance needed to get what we want ...

if you have the same frequencies you don't need tuning ..
I saw chinese replication and he reached 1kW using ACTUALY DIRECT RESONANCE USING MOSFETS! But I said that we with direct resonance with Mazilli can have problem and need tuning, and in second post you said that when we achieve direct resonance we dont have problem, what is true(you said that circuit will be instable)!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old 04-15-2017, 05:04 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
I saw chinese replication and he reached 1kW using ACTUALY DIRECT RESONANCE USING MOSFETS! But I said that we with direct resonance with Mazilli can have problem and need tuning, and in second post you said that when we achieve direct resonance we dont have problem, what is true(you said that circuit will be instable)!

you have to concentrate to understand , search in google even read most of posts here or posts in related thread to DON SMITH technology ..

mazilli driver can be used in two different way, the easy way when the circuit resonate in low voltage this is the normal Mazzilli driver but instead of ordinary parallel LC we use the ETBC as a tank .. after that we take the power from another secondary coil using the old Tesla arrangement since we are dealing with electrostatic induction


the second scenario is to use Mazzilli driver as a source for higher voltage , for example using flyback transformer and a spark gap , in this case tuning is difficult for a lots of reason described previously
__________________
 

Last edited by med.3012; 04-15-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 04-15-2017, 05:35 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
you have to concentrate to understand , search in google even read most of posts here or posts in related thread to DON SMITH technology ..

mazilli driver can be used in two different way, the easy way when the circuit resonate in low voltage this is the normal Mazzilli driver but instead of ordinary parallel LC we use the ETBC as a tank .. after that we take the power from another secondary coil using the old Tesla arrangement since we are dealing with electrostatic induction


the second scenario is to use Mazzilli driver as a source for higher voltage , for example using flyback transformer and a spark gap , in this case tuning is difficult for a lots of reason described previously
But we do not need tuning in high voltage, that what runs flyback is MAZILLI driver itself, mazilli oscilates at low voltage, gives high frequency to primary and frequency is doubled in secondary due to rectifyng voltage, we need to preform tuning in low voltage side, what is problem to preform tuning in 12Volts?
Attached Images
File Type: gif dIkNs.gif (12.5 KB, 12 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 04-15-2017, 06:28 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
the resonance in high voltage isn't easy because Tesla himself has this problem .. if you have the solution i am listening
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 04-15-2017, 06:54 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
To achieve resonance in HV, we need to get frequency same as the frequency of the ETBC, in flyback transformer with rectifier diodes, frequency in input to primary will get doubled at the output. If we need frequency of 700Hz, we will input 350Hz to flyback primary(that we wounded on ferrite core), we will use Mazilli to supply flyback with 350Hz by calculating values of capacitor and wounded primary on flyback. On output we will get some sort of DC HV 700Hz pulse, and this is exactly what our ETBC need, direct resonance is achieved. Tesla has this problem because he has not better technology to regulate input frequency, he need to wound very different coils and make very different caps to achieve that. I will try to implement this when new parts for Mazilli come to me(old parts are burnt out), if you can please try this:

1. Calculate frequency of ETBC,
2. See my previous images about Mazilli and frequency output(if your flyback has no rectifier, output will be full sine wave and input frequency will not double, if it has one diode for rectify, output will be sine wave but with energy loss and hafl cycle loss, frequency will not double, if it has bridge at output it will double the frequency andand will be pulse sine, and if it has capacitor with, bridge it will double the frequency andof generate SOME sort of pulse, see on net for your flyback model)
3. Calculate the capacitor value by determining input frequency with step 2 using inductance of primary that youyou wound and resonant formula.
4. Use my schematics with flyback to power up transformer

At output you probaly will have HV at ETBC frequency. THIS WILL FEED ETBC WITH DIRECT RESONANCE.

When I try I will tell you.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 04-15-2017, 08:29 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
To achieve resonance in HV, we need to get frequency same as the frequency of the ETBC, in flyback transformer with rectifier diodes, frequency in input to primary will get doubled at the output. If we need frequency of 700Hz, we will input 350Hz to flyback primary(that we wounded on ferrite core), we will use Mazilli to supply flyback with 350Hz by calculating values of capacitor and wounded primary on flyback. On output we will get some sort of DC HV 700Hz pulse, and this is exactly what our ETBC need, direct resonance is achieved. Tesla has this problem because he has not better technology to regulate input frequency, he need to wound very different coils and make very different caps to achieve that. I will try to implement this when new parts for Mazilli come to me(old parts are burnt out), if you can please try this:

1. Calculate frequency of ETBC,
2. See my previous images about Mazilli and frequency output(if your flyback has no rectifier, output will be full sine wave and input frequency will not double, if it has one diode for rectify, output will be sine wave but with energy loss and hafl cycle loss, frequency will not double, if it has bridge at output it will double the frequency andand will be pulse sine, and if it has capacitor with, bridge it will double the frequency andof generate SOME sort of pulse, see on net for your flyback model)
3. Calculate the capacitor value by determining input frequency with step 2 using inductance of primary that youyou wound and resonant formula.
4. Use my schematics with flyback to power up transformer

At output you probaly will have HV at ETBC frequency. THIS WILL FEED ETBC WITH DIRECT RESONANCE.

When I try I will tell you.

if the flyback has diodes in serial ( common flyback has 1 diode ) the frequency will equal to the input frequency not the twice, i hope you will success in this , i am too i don't have a good hardware but for sure there's a clever way that i want to invent .
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old 04-15-2017, 08:35 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
if the flyback has diodes in serial ( common flyback has 1 diode ) the frequency will equal to the input frequency not the twice, i hope you will success in this , i am too i don't have a good hardware but for sure there's a clever way that i want to invent .
If you know, have flyback capacitor?


Ps. I SAID THAT IF DIODES ARE IN BRIDGE FREQUENCY WILL DOUBLE.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #619  
Old 04-15-2017, 08:47 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
If you know, have flyback capacitor?


Ps. I SAID THAT IF DIODES ARE IN BRIDGE FREQUENCY WILL DOUBLE.


i am not sure but computer monitor may have, google for it !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #620  
Old 04-15-2017, 09:48 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Why we are using ETBC whem Don describes in videos and pictures regular thick wire coil?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #621  
Old 04-15-2017, 09:52 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
Why we are using ETBC whem Don describes in videos and pictures regular thick wire coil?


why you don't try something new to learn from ?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 04-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
why you don't try something new to learn from ?
How I can learn that, ETBC is mentioned directly ONLY in your sources.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 04-16-2017, 06:50 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
How I can learn that, ETBC is mentioned directly ONLY in your sources.


the ETBC is an extension of tesla bifilar coil .. if it's not mentioned this is because it's important and maybe not understood !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 04-16-2017, 07:12 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
In which frequency oscillates your ETBC and what is your biggest success with energy?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 04-16-2017, 08:14 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
In which frequency oscillates your ETBC and what is your biggest success with energy?


each ETBC has its natural resonance frequency .. energy isn't my aim but my aim is to understand this kind of open source power systems, unfortunately there no real help in this field.., my biggest success is only words ..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old 04-17-2017, 11:56 AM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
Can you post the newest schematics about resonance energy device?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 04-17-2017, 02:44 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
Can you post the newest schematics about resonance energy device?

this device is composed from simple parts, you need a source of voltage to excite the system example 12 v bat , after that you need a source for high voltage which excite the reactor coil, the reactant coil take the power and a diode bridge condense the power which present in huge amount , an inverter to invert it some power can be used as feed back ! that's all
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old 04-17-2017, 05:42 PM
Pidja105 Pidja105 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Serbia
Posts: 47
I started to think that obtained power is not reactive, as reactive cannot preform work, how can sparks from your pdf breakdown air and produce light? That is work, maybe that cannot burn trough paper because of HF, and reactive electricity cannot be converted to active. If voltage and current are in 90 degrees shift, driving it trough diodes will not create straight line at output and will not combine V and A. I think it is because frequency.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Old 04-18-2017, 02:56 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidja105 View Post
I started to think that obtained power is not reactive, as reactive cannot preform work, how can sparks from your pdf breakdown air and produce light? That is work, maybe that cannot burn trough paper because of HF, and reactive electricity cannot be converted to active. If voltage and current are in 90 degrees shift, driving it trough diodes will not create straight line at output and will not combine V and A. I think it is because frequency.

the ETBC combine negative and positive energy together , if you talk about P energy we have reactive power the same apply to N energy but together you have Voltage in phase with current , this mean you have active real power, this is the benefit when we combine inductance with capacitance together the only problem that isn't clear in my PDF is the fact we need to close the junction CD ...

the reason for this the fact there's two different current flow together in the same wire, the red and the blue in the drawing ,

in closed system we have V = R x I

in open system we have V = I

this equation describe a physical fact not a mathematical fact ..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old 04-18-2017, 03:04 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,090
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (61.4 KB, 104 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers