Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 01-09-2017, 07:11 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,185
Clarification

BroMikey and all,

Just to be clear, I have NEVER been able to get a split positive system to run stable enough to charge BOTH the 12 volt side AND the 24 volt side over the long haul, and I have spent almost ten years trying to make that happen and will likely spend ten more. BUT, we have shown at least TWO ways to get around that. The first is to run a BOOST module on battery 3 to take power out of it back to the two primary batteries. The second calls for rotating batteries from position 3 back to one of the primary positions. But batteries have to rest after discharging and after charging so you need 5 batteries to make this work. In BOTH cases we have shown, the system will eventually wind down without SOME external input. It just lasts a heck of a long time. A small solar panel or a generator run on the motor that is running for "free" between the positives satisfies that minimal requirement. THAT system will run the motor until parts wear out.

It MUST be a pulse motor run between the positives, and it can be used to run your Lenz free generator. I am experimenting with a DIFFERENT pulse motor that runs on about TEN milliamps unloaded. I have it set up to collect the coil collapse between pulses and it charges way better than the monopole I have. I am working to decrease the nagnetic lock in my generator and the torque of this motor.

Also, concerning my generator. It puts out over 1800 watts, not 800, and once it has sped up under load, a bit MORE than that.

I see similarities between the Newman motor, the Zero Force Motor and the motor I am working with. All three run on VOLTAGE and NOT amps. And generator coils wound to put out high voltage and LITTLE or NO amps have interesting attributes. What good are they you may ask? Batteries and caps take high voltage with NO amps and turn it into lower voltage WITH amps.

We have ALL the pieces. People just need to put them together. Time to build and improve, not endlessly talk.

Dave
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 01-09-2017 at 07:21 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #212  
Old 01-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,263
Oh I don't dispute the events BroMikey just the terminology and comprehension . to split the positive or to split the negative is a very lose term - we are taught this odd stuff (electricity) which has no smell,no taste, no weight , in a manner of 'force' from the Lorentz/Einstein force law. good as far as it goes but the electrostatic vector is simply missed out.
again this means there is effectively another sort of electricity running alongside and part and parcel of the electricity you are familiar with.
Because there is another sort of electricity (and I use the term 'electricity' reluctantly because instruments don't see this stuff only a secondary effect as it charges batteries.
Still because there's another sort of electricity there has to be another sort of radio - and there is - Wireless. using the longitudinal wave. - The system Tesla developed, (long since buried). As the clip Vidbid posted tells us the cone or ball can only transmit the longitudinal wave.
Recall the the EPD video I posted ? He tells us loud and clear " The transverse wave doesn't occur in free space" - The longitudinal wave however is omni-present.
In electrical terms then you are looking at a waveform and the effects of only 1/2 of the entity. The instruments that we use oscilloscopes. DVMs, ect - are next to useless . as are the formula and science,Its very different stuff!
These old hands - The Tesla's ,Thomson's ,Heaviside's , Steinmetz et al -- didn't have any of these instruments .
No chips , no programmable - anything . using them is blinding , so blinding its impossible to see!
They had a mathematical picture. a construct . Tesla and Steinmetz worked at very high frequencies (for the time) but in so much as they had an instrument it was akin to a couple a timing lights you might use on a car in heterodyne.
They could it seems see much more than we can now. If you regard a complex wave on an oscilloscope (for instance) The sine waves may be made up of more sine waves and so on - ad infinitum . you may adjust your scope, measure and do what you will . and conclude that is all there is - because its all you can see and all you can measure.
"So nat'ralists observe, a flea
Has smaller fleas that on him prey;
And these have smaller fleas to bite 'em.
And so proceeds Ad infinitum." Dean Jonathan Swift

The mathematics says otherwise . (to the instruments that is) , Just as there is a wireless system which transmits from a Ball and a radio system that transmits from a wire. so electricity is made up of two fundamental shapes.
The impulse and the circular (sine wave) , you do not see or measure the impulse. It is a mathematical construct.
as is the sine wave. Its rather a case of what you decide to make ' Ad infinitum' and if what you choose to make zero is actually huge -- well somethings out of kilter.
Splitting the positive " - splitting electricity ? can we agree on? I can live with that, lets look at a rustic inverter - thats impulse wave !
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Wh...t_in_inverters
for radio to work a 'perfect' sine wave is required for energy transform either way. For a Newton machine (or any of its clones ) then I suspect a perfect square wave is required. -- (hence the short circuit Vidbid)
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 01-09-2017, 09:40 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
BroMikey and all,

we have shown at least TWO ways to get around that. The first is to run a BOOST module on battery 3 to take power out of it back to the two primary batteries. The second calls for rotating batteries from position 3 back to one of the primary positions.

Time to build and improve, not endlessly talk.

Dave
Yes so true Turion man

Hello Dave

I agree so many details can be addressed concerning these split pos...
systems and the battery resting and boosting is a great improvement
that is a must for a load that runs on 2 pos...... terminals.

This is why John Bedini always had the SSG pumping action, a sort of
booster if you will and of course John taught us to rest the batteries.

Yet it has been discussed that in the long run caps may replace batteries
and this limitation will be eliminated. I thank you for coming here to
correct the particulars.

On the other hand we need to go over the basics which these guys
have no clue because they have not built one. I think. So I will keep
trying to get thru.

Now to the rest of you @all

The 3 battery system is really a 2 battery system, 2 batteries in
series and 1 to charge.......................wait I must stop..........

What am I doing here, I am on a Joe Blow thread, am I posting this
in the right space? Of course. What am I talking about? Anyone?

Am I correcting everyone and showing off? Am I just babbling endlessly
and no one hears or cares? Yeah I think so sometimes.

How do you think Peter feels? Yeah he does all this work, I even point
it out and nobody digs it out just ignores the posts I post completely.

Unless people try to follow what I am pointing out then we are not
having a conversation. It is blowing in the wind and unless we see
that a Newman or any other pulse motor is fair game for this hookup,
we will be looking for the golden goose in all the wrong places.


Matt Jones has 3 working free energy devices and so does Turion.

Did you hear me? No you didn't. And I don't mean a Newman motor.

What am I doing? What am I saying?

I am saying that the answer is in the connection setup. Did anyone
hear me that time? Throw your books down for a minute and do like
Turion man says. Oh you don't like Dave's statement?

You wonder why Dave will leave? Because the answer is right here
and you can't see it so this is hard to endure.

People use a Newman motor the way the SSG is set up fine. A run
battery and a charge battery. We have all heard that battery one
collects the whiplash and runs much much longer.

That is not the end.

Tuning.

Use the BASIC FREE ENERGY DEVICE thread to see all of the details.

Turion just said it again and it feels like a waste of time, I agree.

Go read the thread and use the mod motor off a scooter design and
remember the rewind job is just like all of these simple Joe Blow motors
having 2 poles or 2 sides or however you want to see it.

Is it all here, explain it in math? Nope. Sit here for hours and make
run on sentences? Nope. I'll keep on you til you see.

Now what is your question?

I am not trying to nice ultra-man nice guy,
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2017 at 01:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 01-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,263
Afraid I do not agree with this David
We have ALL the pieces. People just need to put them together. Time to build and improve, not endlessly talk.

We do not have many of the pieces at all - we do not have the maths, the science or the formula . we do not have even the equivelent of ohms law.
Time to build ? perhaps for those who have a workshop and money to spare. Its also Perhaps time for those with an acedemic vent to re-apprase dogma on events that are reported.
Maybe disabled folks reading you would like to write/ talk/contribute ? Those with no space apart from a kitchen table might do what thay can. It could well be your time to build, 11hrs a day at the grind stone along with driving makes it a tad difficult for me right now. And I quess everyone (bar non) is in a different situation . - we all march to the tune of a different drum and I guess for the most part do what we can.
Build build build t'was the Edison way (nothing wrong with that) But-

“If he [Thomas Edison] had a needle to find in a haystack, he would not stop to reason where it was most likely to be, but would proceed at once with the feverish diligence of a bee, to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search. … Just a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety percent of his labor.” Tesla

Ah - you might be right David but I can't help feeling that we should be thinking about what is being built, why its being built , and how it might be engineered. I also don't feel inclined to tell folks what they should be doing, IMHO jaw jaw is better than war war or a waste of money and time,
not that it isn't effective you understand - Edison was outstanding. Still we are wrestling with the endless?? free energy circus here .
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 01-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,263
Are you mad Bro ? I know only to well David has COP> 1 machines . I know Matt does too . and so have I . I know Matt and David personally and have run one or or two of their offerings, I have seen energy blasting in.
I had no doubts. anymore than I have ever had any doubts of Bedini's stuff (for example)
It is not (never was) a case of disbelieving for I have seen it myself . Its rather a case of why , and immaculate replication .
There are hundreds --- No thousands of COP > 1 systems that have raised their heads over the years (not so?)
If theres no Maths - no science - no engineering - no scale - no immaculate reproduction - Its not worth the snuff of a candle. ask Fleischmann or Pons (both stitched up like a kipper) - and the hundreds of others.
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 01-09-2017 at 10:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 01-10-2017, 01:57 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Afraid I do not agree with this David

We do not have many of the pieces at all


Maybe disabled folks reading you would like to write/ talk/contribute ?

No this is not a ploy/scam/money grab and yes you are right, we all
don't have every thing we need to build, or do we? I said the same thing.



We need to dump all of our marbles out and recount.

Yes we do have what we need to build, one other thing, E=MC2? Take
that marble out and put it in a sock. The math comes after or
shall we say the speculative calculation?

I told you to look at the other thread, did you? No, you still focus on
the math. Have you built a Joe Blow? No, so we are getting no where.

I am telling everyone that the hookup matters. My battery understood
that when I split the pos.... and boosted with a simple $3 boost converter.

Many energizer motors work if you hook it up right, but so far all we do
is hook it up to burn watts. Recycle the current/watts but use what
you are given. The mod motor does not follow any math in a book.

Why is that? I donno, but my battery gets it.

Cracking open our heads together and dumping all of the marbles out
together is not so bad, we must rearrange. Stuff the formulas in your
portfolio for a rainy day rockin chair hoe down of endless could be's.

If anyone understood the mod motor design please explain why it is
using very little power yet producing great mechanical output, then
your math will show that the math is wrong or meaningless.

yes follow the boost circuit connection diagram. Connect your Joe blow
motor or whatever but hook it up right by the instruction of the designer.
My battery stays up on the run side and charges the charge side quick.

Then your math will flip out because the input output formulas will no
longer work. Burning energy is all we know so it's time to break out of
the box, Peter just did it again where I told you to look.

I know you all think Peter is just doing it to sell something, shame shame.
Peter is telling you the truth.

__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2017 at 02:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 01-10-2017, 02:04 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Are you mad Bro ?.
No, other people are here too. However I got the reaction from you
I needed. You want to box it in with math first. Peter did not just
show a Bedini, you missed the whole point again. Peter used the
SSG idea and designed his own recovery circuit PLUS is using the
split pos..........

Again I am repeating and this is fine. It shows me I got to stay with
with so you get what I am saying. Once you see it, many of these
specially designed motors could work.

It is not just a special motor either because unless you hook it up right
you will be no farther ahead and you can run the math as always.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2017 at 02:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 01-10-2017, 05:42 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,263
There are various threads out of the hundreds I haven't read recently Bro - Hundreds . If the answers have all been provided and you have them all safely gathered in. Then simply draw up a PDF. simple build, enough to power a house (say 5KW) but scalable of course..provide the design and science of operation and we can all go home ! - The games over.
If you can't do any and all of that then the search is far from over and the search has to carry on across the whole subject. As for boxing things in with Maths thats one thing I certainly haven't done . I have pointed out the limits of maths and formula against actual events I have seen.
If you want something that works (sometimes) with varying degree's of success for reasons not understood I can provide a comprehensive list for you, been there done that! Time allowing I will try and take in some of this super new theory you indicate. It might (just might) not be, yet another red herring.Its a free energy circus . Its not to hard to work out the troup if'n you try. start off with those who make a hansom living from the subject and work backwards.
I suspect your pointing at yet another cul de sac which perhaps you don't see yourself, Still I do hope your wrong.
kindest Regards Duncan
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 01-10-2017 at 06:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 01-10-2017, 06:46 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
There are various threads out of the hundreds
I haven't read recently Bro - Hundreds . If the answers have all been
provided and you have them all safely gathered in. Then simply draw up
a PDF.
And shall I build it for you also? Your comment is sad, shows how little
interest you have in finding out what one of our most prominent members
has shown to be OU. Sorry but that sickens me "D" I hope you don't
mind.

So don't ask me where the OU is in the future because it is clear you
don't care anymore. I completely understand that feeling. Tot Tot better
go read up on your hundreds of missing threads but remember this, you
will be back because this site leads the way.

It is okay because others will see these posts who have not given up.

No I am not going to draw up a PDF and spoon feed people. Just go to
the thread 'Basic Free Energy Device" just a few pages back and you will
Peter L. set up. Peter is a doctor so it's Dr Peter L. I don't think he has
the math yet either but he does have his approach.

Nicely done.

If you are to busy to read a few pages back I don't know what to say.
It wouldn't take but a few minutes but then you would have to come on
bended knee to praise the designers.

How thank full are you for these inventors? Or thankless? HUH? Talk
to me Holmes. I read well between lines "D".

Naw you go find it and make me a PDF. My PDF has already been written

I have made this suggestion days ago last week and still no one has found
it, cause ya don't care. I have been there, don't give up.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2017 at 07:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 01-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Duncan
Quote:
Its a free energy circus
I like that term... free energy circus, lol.

In my opinion based on the people I know in FE we can generally tell who has something of value. They say things which seem to have profound meaning seldom found in books, they explain things from experience in a way that just makes sense and they never ridicule others who disagree to make a point. The people who have it also never brag about having it as a rule. At the end of the day it must be about learning, understanding and helping others... anything less falls short.

I would agree the theory must precede the build because we cannot build something we cannot understand.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 01-10-2017, 04:12 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
There are various threads out of the hundreds I haven't read recently Bro - Hundreds . If the answers have all been provided and you have them all safely gathered in. Then simply draw up a PDF. simple build, enough to power a house (say 5KW) but scalable of course..provide the design and science of operation and we can all go home ! - The games over.
If you can't do any and all of that then the search is far from over and the search has to carry on across the whole subject. As for boxing things in with Maths thats one thing I certainly haven't done . I have pointed out the limits of maths and formula against actual events I have seen.
If you want something that works (sometimes) with varying degree's of success for reasons not understood I can provide a comprehensive list for you, been there done that! Time allowing I will try and take in some of this super new theory you indicate. It might (just might) not be, yet another red herring.Its a free energy circus . Its not to hard to work out the troup if'n you try. start off with those who make a hansom living from the subject and work backwards.
I suspect your pointing at yet another cul de sac which perhaps you don't see yourself, Still I do hope your wrong.
kindest Regards Duncan
Duncan,
I too would accept and build if anyone created a complete PDF of a simple build to power some of my home ac.
But as you posted we all have limits. Not naming excuses here, but I've been trying to find the courage to start any replication within my means. It's very frustrating to learn when and when not to follow the "possible" FE devices.

How can anyone safely post a successful FE device without endangering themselves or family. This is a war that started long ago and we have seen the victims. There's a way to beat this giant we war against. Can it be done through this forum? Any kind of open social media? I ask but dont have the answers.

I hate talking and not building Dave, but without a solid plan to distribute, build, and afford a proven device, then those that lord over us will win again.

Yes I'm tired but hopeful.
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 01-11-2017, 01:15 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Bro
Quote:
“If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.”- Orville and Wilbur Wright
The wright brothers is an interesting story and they didn't actually stumble onto anything. They were interested in flying machines after reading about them concerning experiments by inventors in Europe. The glider/airplane was basically already invented however two pieces of the puzzle were missing. One a workable control system and two a power plant with a high enough power to weight ratio. They did not stumble onto anything and they used the scientific method and experiments to solve the problems of existing technology making powered flight practical.

Likewise we have all read about free energy machines and we also have several problems which need practical solutions. First we have electromagnetic devices which must have there efficiency increased to near one hundred percent. Second we must find ways and means to create an extra force within the system thereby driving it to a condition of COP>1. Third we should find ways to feedback the output to the input to create a self-sustaining system. Fourth we should find ways to extract output energy from the system without disturbing the mechanism for gain or the feedback loop. At which point we would have a practical working device which can be scaled to suit our energy needs.

As you can see no stumbling nor bumbling is required and it is simply a series of problems requiring a systematic approach to find solutions.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 01-11-2017, 04:38 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,185
Allcanadian & Duncan,

I have said this literally HUNDREDS of times on the other threads, but when a pulsed motor is run between the positives on a three battery system, which means it is running off the potential difference, better than 95% of that energy CAN BE RECOVERED. Just rotate the batteries when the third battery becomes charged, or use a $3.00 boost module to draw power out of the third battery and send it BACK to the primaries. Yes, there are losses, and if this is all you had, the system would EVENTUALLY run down, but....

If connect a generator with a flywheel to that pulse motor, the output of that generator is almost ALL "free" usable energy. Take a LITTLE of that to keep the primaries topped off, and it will run until parts wear out. How hard is that to understand? Do you need to know exactly HOW it works to MAKE it work? NO. Do you need to understand HOW it works to REPLICATE it? NO

There is only ONE thing you need to do to take advantage of it, and that is BUILD IT.

Now here are some helpful hints that will make it more efficient...
1. Use the biggest wire you can get your hands on to make your connections.
2. Keep your wires as short as possible
3. Do not cross wires or run parallel wires close to each other. (Within 3 or four inches...so lay things out carefully.)
4. Use the biggest deep cycle batteries you can get your hands on. The bigger the better.
5. The more efficient your generator and the less drag it has on your motor, the longer you can go between battery rotations. But understand this. even if your generator is NOT efficient, all it does is cause the motor to draw more energy out of the primary batteries, which makes battery 3 charge FASTER and you have to rotate batteries sooner. You STILL recover the same % of the expended energy. It just happens faster and you have to work a little harder to keep the primaries charged up.

At this point you have an over unity system that ANYONE can build. Period
__________________________________________________ _____________

Once you have ANY generator running that you can use to top off the primaries, you will see that everything I am saying is correct.

Then you start working on a more efficient motor that runs on voltage only and NO AMPS, so that a single coil on your generator can supply all the power you need for your motor.

Then you start collecting the collapse of the motor coils to make the system even MORE efficient.

Then you for to build a lenz free generator to have the ultimate free energy system.

But everybody should get the basic
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 01-11-2017, 05:40 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Dave you are so right and I guess these guys hate to admit it.





Here is another fello that we read about in our school books. 99 percent sweat means you are lost without a clue
but won't give up on the endless experiment that holds the answer. Thus a stumbling process. Like the Wright Bros... try this try that
while those watching say it can't be done.


3. “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.” - Thomas Edison

This American inventor was quite prolific, and held over 1,093 US patents in his name. He is best known for inventing the electric light bulb in addition to the phonograph (precursor to the record player), which was a machine that would record a spoken voice and play it back, and the motion picture camera called the Kinetoscope.





Here let me send you boys back to school, Remember? or
has it really been so long ago?

Invention is an accident, time to face facts 1 percent gittyup
and 99 percent stumbling process, DUH.

Decades later the math. A "Coma" is a state of deep unconsciousness.



6. “If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.”- Orville and Wilbur Wright

The ambitious bike-shop owners, affectionately known as the Wright brothers, set their sights on the sky. In 1903 they created the first airplane with aircraft controls that made fixed-wing powered flight possible, jumpstarting the commercial aviation industry.




This guy had it azz backwards



This is before the math.

__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-11-2017 at 06:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 01-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,263
AC & wantomake - There are huge forces at play in the energy field as I'm sure your very well aware. Perhaps 'free energy circus' is rather to barbed however It is so.
There are many high power 'free energy devices' that have surface and been suppressed over the last hundred and fifty years or so . To many to shake a stick at!
The story of energy and 'big oil ' is a wake up call itself I hope you have some time to watch -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk...ature=youtu.be

Its obvious wantomake that every forum is ( absolutely must be) a seething cauldron of confusion ,dis - information and mis - direction . I am pretty sure from previous chats and working with you,Vidbid AC and the like that you are not one of them , Still notice I only write 'pretty sure' and I naturally expect the same caution in return.
I would also advise caution regarding the 'free energy deities' who profess to have the answer's but do not reveal.
Such is the saga year after year and, - The big top gets erected now and again - I have even seen this farce described as 'a profession' by some imagine that !
If I have advice to offer it is this - Research the machine first not the man. If the machine isn't supported by the evidence of at least three irrefutable examiners -- drop it!
(Look at the trickster TK is I have blown up the picture on that thread) The reason is simple waste peoples time and money and steer them well away from creditable research.
'Hooray' were on the edge of a breakthrough --- build build build - one last nut to crack -now is the time to study the man. does he actually work ? own a farm for instance or perhaps pennies drop from heaven in the form of dis-information payouts ?
There's an example here - Bro Mikey hot footing it onto a Newman thread to inform how super duper another thread is - why ? why not stay on the thread of all things perfect ? I somehow don't think its an act of kindness.
I hope I do him an injustice either way the guys quite loud - isn't he ?
another thing that comes to mind when studying 'the machine' consider the era . For example Moray didn't have access to transistors,chips, programmable anything, silicon diodes, and as for Tesla Brass and wood was about his lot. The point being if you get some wag promoting various bits of kit 'out of time' - Its probably Bollix (good fun, but probably bollix) . Its a war folks but more mental than practical , I'm pretty sure the white hats will win but it is and is going to be a very close run thing .
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 01-11-2017, 07:32 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
AC & wantomake

Bro Mikey hot footing it onto a Newman thread to inform how super duper another thread is - why ? why not stay on the thread of all things perfect ? I


You are here to defend your schooling as supreme or your position
and will never admit your knowledge bank is a lie. After all look at
all the money you made, it is a god to you.

You are offended by the answers you were given, to simple? Huh? Zactly

Therefore you evade the answers! I told you why. I'll spell it out again,
you have your intellectual Bull zhit math first like the cart before the
horse and don't care about someone wanting to show you the answer.

You don't understand who you are talking to, I don;t need what you need
coming from a group of peers who are constantly passing their security blanket back and forth, swiping one another tears away from hurt
feelings. I don't need your binky plug that is equivalent to a university
degree. A complete lie to the highest paid speaker, knowledge that will
be coined lacking each year. You hold dear.

I am on topic, I am talking about why we can not "finally explain" why
or how the Newman motor doesn't work. Or does it. I am not here to
make money for the last time.

Now why are you here? That has become clear as you fit into the same
box as so many. Look at who you side with against the experimental
knowledge you reject.

You are so predictable. Your schooling is first and the experiment is last
you hate anyone who corrects you or tells you that you have missed it.
Therefore this makes your presence here a lie to me.

You are suppose to be here to find the answers instead elevate your position
of education above others who are showing experimental results you
can't explain. We are the enemy of your schooling that is god to you.

Insisting my level of education be in question.

This is my view. No I am not mad so cut the game playing. I am serious
about the experiment and you reject the others who offer experimental
knowledge calling it a circus.

A square peg can never fit into a round hole. The poor man comes here
kindly giving the answer once again, you write him off call it a game and
continue the process of elevating yourself.

I am here to express my views on how to explain why after 50 years
a NEWMAN motor has not saved the planet. You insult those who want
to show you the answer. You do it in a calm, smug way by ignoring
the man who kindly shows you the experimental result.

After you sufficiently ignore the experimenter you go back to your
claim that math must come first or the process is a circus of FE.

You talk well, plenty of good grammar but no belief in your fellow man.

Newman motors have a commutator and have good potential as a
pulse motor if correctly connected externally. You have refused to
acknowledge the entries that add to the furtherance of the system
Newman was probably using, that he kept to himself.

Unless you want to look at the material presented how can you say that
you are willing to have a conversation? You are unwilling to communicate
because you feel you know better. You think that Joe Newman gave
the answers needed and these other offerings of insight do not
fit into what you think Joe did.

It would be like saying you think a DC car radio would run on AC if
Joe said so. Newman did not tell us what he had. Then there is your
ability to see the experiments you have been offered. I guess you
don't understand them and this is due to the fact you have not tried
them.

Calling my work part of a FE circus is as good as insulting me and all
of my fello mates whose experimental data has proven other wise.

I should be angry at you as you have earned that but instead have
decided to laugh at all of you but mostly myself for thinking you guys
are on the same page.

You are nothing more than ordinary. That is a circus to me. You have
succeeded in testing my response, how about it? I won't let you
down, I'll always give the honest answer.

You can not continue to go the same way with a Newman motor getting
the same failing results and call it sanity. 50 years have past. The answer
is going to come in a PDF and you are going to feel 1" high.

Throw out your schooling and play like a child with the motors, this is called
experimental data. Try it or cash in trying to pose as guru.

You are like all of the rest, average. I expected more, my mistake.

Going beyond means hard work you seen incapable of. I am sad to
say I can no longer address you thinking you are open and honest.

I am glad you are here for others, this is fine, I need more than the
same ole. I look at your post like buzzing of flies on the dogma of this
time. OUT.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
There are various threads out of the hundreds
I haven't read recently Bro - Hundreds

Its a free energy circus . start off with those who make a hansom living
from the subject and work backwards.
Making Money? Cop out answer
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-11-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 01-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Turion
Quote:
I have said this literally HUNDREDS of times on the other threads, but when a pulsed motor is run between the positives on a three battery system, which means it is running off the potential difference, better than 95% of that energy CAN BE RECOVERED. Just rotate the batteries when the third battery becomes charged, or use a $3.00 boost module to draw power out of the third battery and send it BACK to the primaries. Yes, there are losses, and if this is all you had, the system would EVENTUALLY run down, but....
I was watching the splitting the positive/three battery/tesla switch threads for a while however I see no future in it. For the record I built the system and tested it extensively just after the first documents surfaced in the forums around 8 years ago. That is I have tested it as you have outlined with various configurations and the batteries always run down. I also tried capacitors, various kinds and sizes of batteries including boost converter feedback.

I tested it in more ways than most can imagine with my own power analyzers both short term and plotting over days. My conclusion was that it cannot work as depicted and if it did work something is missing. So please spare me your rhetoric that anyone can just throw this together and have it work because that would be an outright lie. Your not talking to some want to be who just got off the boat and I have probably tested more devices than most people have read about.

What you have to look for is the voltage drop across components, the sum of voltage drops in the system and capacitive coupling issues. It is the age old issue of why a cap discharging into another cap loses half it's energy is the process. You do understand that the same thing happens in your battery setup don't you?. The unwanted effect can be described by a single term we could call dispersion which is a form of dissipation through the lowering of charge density because of an increase in surface area. While an inductor can increase the transfer efficiency it also produces a voltage drop and/or I2R losses and both are losing propositions.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-11-2017 at 09:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 01-11-2017, 09:20 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
I am hoping Dave chimes in someday soon but he said he is going
to answer later after doing more testing.

I am to the point, I talk to Dave and I can tell you he has the answers
like Peter does. Dave is easy to ignore being so gentle on the other
hand I am a pain in the you know where?

I am for you. short answer.

8 years ago is not the last couple of months progress. The updates
have taken time, you missed it like me so a cried like stuck chicken and
got the answer last year. people saw my ranting and took notice.

I built the machine. Split pos..... PLUS mod Motor, get it right.

Follow the directions on the mod motor, I put the entire setup in
my thread last year called "SPLIT POSITIVE" it is not my work I am
only a parrot.

If you have built something i say hats off to you.

A 14 year is building it now. It is so simple now after years of correction.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 01-11-2017, 09:25 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Maybe you won't like my noxious condescending demeanor?
It is short but it is sweet and you will have what you need.

Better than a PDF. Where have you all been? Sleeping? Wake up.

May the Lord Bless you Read it all starting with the split
pos that by itself is near worthless.The mod motor is Matt Jones kind gift. Dave comes in and keeps me on track.



http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20486-splitting-positive.html
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-11-2017 at 09:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 01-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
Have you ever went to start your truck and the starter goes click..click..click?.
Then we measure the voltage and it's reading 12.3 volts and we think it's okay but it's not okay ... it's dead. This is because a battery wants to hold a constant voltage despite the current draw. The voltage holds as current is drawn and then at some point the voltage falls off rapidly under load which fools most people.

The same thing happens with all these three battery splitting the positive systems I know of and the experimenters don't understand how batteries work. They say oh look the voltage barely moved which doesn't matter because it has almost nothing to do with how much Energy is left in the battery. Not to mention the fact they generally distribute a small load over three large batteries which only compounds the problem. Then they take inaccurate measurements with cheap DVM's which again compounds the problems.

Here is a hint, I generally only use capacitors to experiment because capacitors don't mislead anyone into thinking things which are not true. Either the capacitor(s) rise in voltage or they do not and we can be 100% sure of exactly what is happening in every single case. If you want to know the truth and nothing but the truth use capacitors not batteries.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-11-2017 at 02:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 01-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,185
Allcanadian,
I have to respectfully disagree with you as I have put together systems exactly as I have described that have run for weeks before running down. WITHOUT any external input. I do not claim it runs forever, only that it extends the run times far longer than it should, providing you the opportunity to USE that energy to generate more. Keeping the top batteries charged is essential, so without the generator component, you really don't have much. The only claim I make is this...the pulsed electric motor run between the positives does NOT "consume" energy as we have been taught. That energy passes right through it. Yes there are losses to friction, but since every motor also runs as a generator the output from the motor is GREATER than the input when run this way, although it will STILL run down.

I have NEVER gotten this to work with capacitors. So I cannot speak to that, and I gave up trying.

Having said all that I will say this...
The proof is what we see before us on our own bench. You have your proof and I have mine. As long as we are both happy with what we have that's all that matters. The path you choose to walk is your own, though I have done my best to show a different way.

I have seen lots of setups that claim to replicate what I have on my bench, including many in YouTube which attempt to debunk my claims, and so far I haven't seen a single one that uses the modified pulse motor we are using, the correct size batteries, the correct size wire, the short connections, the proper spacing between wires, and the boost module....all things learned in the last ten years of experimenting with this setup. I think you would be surprised at the number of people I am in direct contact with who HAVE gotten this to work and are very happy with the results. But as I said, I put the information out there. I have a clear conscious. What others choose to do or not do with it is entirely up to them. :-)

But just to be clear about what you have stated...You ran a PULSED DC motor between two capacitors, and that is how you know for sure this setup doesn't work? Interesting. Just out of curiosity, how long did it run?
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 01-11-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 01-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Turion
Quote:
But just to be clear about what you have stated...You ran a PULSED DC motor between two capacitors, and that is how you know for sure this setup doesn't work? Interesting. Just out of curiosity, how long did it run?
From my post yesterday-
Quote:
For the record I built the system and tested it extensively just after the first documents surfaced in the forums around 8 years ago. That is I have tested it as you have outlined with various configurations and the batteries always run down. I also tried capacitors, various kinds and sizes of batteries including boost converter feedback.

I tested it in more ways than most can imagine with my own power analyzers both short term and plotting over days. My conclusion was that it cannot work as depicted and if it did work something is missing.
I would also add I tried pulsed inductors, pulsed motors, pulsed motor generators, pulsed motors including a capacitor forming an LC tank circuit, boost and buck conversion, various resistance, various lamps, various batteries and various capacitor arrangements and in every case no excess energy was measured. What became a real problem was accurately measuring the change in energy of the batteries versus the output. As well I ran a pulse motor on magnetic bearings that could probably keep running for 6 months or more off of three half dead AA batteries. Thus a claim of run times as a measure of COP holds little weight in my opinion.

I'm not saying I don't believe you I'm saying some guy off the street replicating this kind of system is most likely a losing proposition. You don't just hook it up and it works as we all know from experience. I use 24v 5 Farad super capacitor packs as a power source/sink because it takes all measurement error out of the equation... it is what it is and it works.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 01-12-2017, 12:45 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Sure after the fact that you have jet propulsion books you studied
from A-Z absolutely no problem.

Where is this build you made using the split positive? Where is
your pulse motor? What batteries? Did you use caps? You need to
follow directions because it may never function if you don't follow
the PDF. That would be like running electrolytic's instead of super caps.

Big Diff. I just don't sense the sincerity in your posts. You can not
consider yourself to be open minded if you think that the experiment
is impossible to start with.

The term I use little "god" means that knowledge learned in school
is paramount or like an IDOL , in other ways of stating this
"THE MOST PRIZED POSSESSION" in life are the things you've learned.

If this were true (which it can not be) this same person would value
the experiment that they made to be on equal ground with all previous
knowledge. This is not the attitude instilled into university minds.

That knowledge is all past tense, we are in the NOW. The living, growing
and learning are in the NOW, Here and NOW, this is where the
continued experiment thrives. The past tense, yesterday information
came second hand and must be updated by you.

Where is your setup? Any investigator cherishes his data collection or
he is just fooling around without direction. Where are you jewels. Gem's

You can say anything, you can say it doesn't work, you can say I am
a fool and wasting my time, you can say lots of things, what I want to
see is proof that with your attitude you ever had an experiment.

I don't trust you much from our past exchanges and just because you
have been hangin out or a few years doesn't prove to me anything.

What I see is people who want to prove FE wrong because they were told
that their college training was lacking and they believe otherwise.

Your training is a joke.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Bro

As you can see no stumbling nor bumbling is required and it is simply
a series of problems requiring a systematic approach to find solutions.


AC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Duncan

I like that term... free energy circus, lol..

I would agree the theory must precede the build because we cannot build something we cannot understand.


AC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
Have you ever went to start your truck and the starter goes click..click..click?.
Here is a hint, I generally only use capacitors to experiment because capacitors don't mislead anyone into thinking things which are not true.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-12-2017 at 01:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 01-12-2017, 03:23 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,185
Confirmation

AC,
I simply asked if you had run OUR modified pulse motor between two capacitors and how long you ran it for. I see no answer to that in your last post, just a litany of other things you have tried without success. As have I.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 01-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@turion
Quote:
I simply asked if you had run OUR modified pulse motor between two capacitors and how long you ran it for
Did you?, hear is what you actually said...
Quote:
You ran a PULSED DC motor between two capacitors, and that is how you know for sure this setup doesn't work? Interesting. Just out of curiosity, how long did it run?
No I have not run your modified pulse motor because I have never seen it or heard of it. It is like me asking you if you have you run my various modified pulse motors... have you?, of course not.

As well I didn't answer your question of how long my pulse motor ran on capacitors because it is absurd. Which of my 50 or more pulse motor designs?, with feedback or no?, how many capacitors and how big?. Some ran minutes, some hours and days and my motor with magnetic bearings never stopped in something like 20 days before I needed bench space and put it away. To put it in perspective if I was using three 35 Ah batteries like Bro it would probably run for years... so what?.

However if anyone had a setup using three average size electrolytic capacitors and it ran for weeks while powering a load while a conventional setup would drain the same capacitors in an hour... that I would like to see.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 01-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Bro
Quote:
What I see is people who want to prove FE wrong because they were told that their college training was lacking and they believe otherwise.
Your training is a joke
Of course my training is a joke, working in a 200 MW power plant was all just one big silly joke.

Asking relevant questions and giving examples of my experience does not qualify as wanting to prove FE wrong. In fact I have been pretty clear that I have seen working free energy devices and I can tell you as a fact they are real. What part of this do you not understand Bro?.

Quote:
I don't trust you much from our past exchanges and just because you
have been hangin out or a few years doesn't prove to me anything.
Good, I do not trust anyone here because it should never be a matter of trust. It should be a matter of common sense, logical thought and proof. If you think something works then try to build it and share your real experience with others. That is what I did and now your attacking me because I gave an honest description of my past experiences with the tesla switch/three battery setup.

If nothing else I thought you would get off on the fact I failed to make it work and start insulting me. Maybe you could try that for a while just to mix it up a bit?.
In any case this is not the tesla switch/three battery thread it is the Newman thread and we should get back on topic.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-12-2017 at 07:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 01-12-2017, 09:42 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Bro

Of course my training is a joke,

Good, I do not trust anyone here

now your attacking me because..........

.....and start insulting me.

we should get back on topic.

AC
After you are done licking your wounds maybe you will go have a look
at how similar the Newman motor is to this other one. They both
have 2 winding and graphite brushes so I am on topic.

On topic to you is trying to find a magic missing piece that makes it
all happen just right. The topic IS NEWMAN MOTOR FINALLY EXPLAINED"

You have nothing to add so let the rest of us lead you around

You were just told the answer again. I am glad to get a rise out of
you that shows me you are a big part of the FE circus.

All those motors you built must have been a big embarrassment.
Just kidding so why not try the cute little one you were offered?

You put the wire around like this and there you are ready.

I am really hoping some of the guys listening will look so they can
explain to me why it works. I have one here and it has been stated
that a pulse circuit COULD work as well.

The truth is that the Newman motor is like 90 percent of all of these
simplified energy experiments, you get 2 bearing, a couple of windings
and the magnets swing past. Then there is the switching.

They are all alike. Newman , Cole , Adams , Bedini , Muller the list
goes on forever. The coil designs are all a little different, the
explanation is never the same, the result is the same.

The result is the same, did you get that part? The result is the same
meaning that each one of these motors are connected externally in
such a way as to produce a conversion efficiency of 85 percent.

It is insane to expect anything more than this according to all current
experimental data. Thousands of TUBE video's have confirmed this for
years, I don't care what someone else tells you.

So it is time to look at this right, you can't keep leading people to
believe that a Newman motor might work with these circuits.

The recovery of the pulse is everything and not all designs require
advanced electronic digital controls to perform that task.

As a for instance the original SG Bike wheel nobody want s to build
was able to recover the same pulse used to run the motor circuit
collecting it back to the 9v battery that probably acted as a capacitor
in that mili-second.

This is possibility for these pulse motor designs so many have looked
at the Newman motor this way thinking that maybe they could send out
a motoring pulse and because the magnets are so huge that the collected
energy back on the recover side of the setup might be more for whatever
reason.

The window motor same thing.

Some speculate that because Newman ran high voltage his windings
were acting as antenna picking up reflected energy from the
ionosphere. Or wave amplification.

The Newman motor was only an inspiration to Paul B. he never got
an endless supply of energy nor did John Bedini. Other men said the
same thing that Newman's motor worked to turn a shaft and in
every case a cop of .85 COP less than 1 COP under a 1. This
corresponds to the conversion efficiency figures of 85 percent for
the circuit itself not counting the potential battery conditioning effects.

Pulse motors must have a way to recover the energy circulated and
then recirculated again, not burnt to ground. The external circuit
changes might be considered and extension of what is called an
OPEN LOOP design.

Some pulse motors work better than others in this split positive
recovery circuit, even an inverter pulse a a substitute for a Newman
motor pulse increases system runtime.

If you have given up I will understand. Just go ahead and say "I QUIT"


PS had some fun today went out and picked up an old 1955 J.C Higgins
12ga model 60 for little or nothing, refinished the wood and she looks
like a new one. I really like wood on guns. She is a semi-auto pull it
once and one in the chamber goes with 4 more following. What a Blast
They really built'em good back then, remember that POLY-CHOKER?
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-12-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 01-12-2017, 11:42 AM
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,204
Hi AC,

It's good to see you around again on some of the forums. If I may humbly make a suggestion to you. Well actually a couple of them. My first suggestion is to add Bro. Mouthy to your ignore list. There is nothing he posts that is worth wasting your time reading. He does not have the knowledge to discuss the technical side of the topics on this forum so anyone that he doesn't agree with gets loaded with insults and putdowns. If you were to waste your time reading some of his past posts you would see he is a big follower of those that like to spout off a lot of technical mumbo-jumbo that doesn't make any sense. I would have banned him from this forum long ago if I was running it.

My second suggestion is for you to look into the pulse motor Dave (Turion) is posting about. It is a razor scooter motor modified according to a plan devised by Matt Jones. It is not that hard to do. The plans for doing that have been on this forum for at least a couple of years now. I think Matt also has a PDF about it and there are some YouTube videos showing how to rewind the motor.

As Dave has already posted that motor really makes the 3 battery generating system come alive. I know this from personal experience. Combine that with the other things Dave has posted and you will have a pretty neat Basic Free Energy Device as Dave likes to call it. There is a dedicated thread just for the Basic Free Energy Device.

In that thread there is also a circuit I designed and built to do the battery swapping for you automatically. Using a microprocessor you can control the switching timing for best performance. You will be surprised how long you can run a load that way.

I have gone off topic long enough with this post so I'll stop now but please reconsider your opinion about the 3BGS.

Respectfully,
Carroll
__________________
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!!
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 01-13-2017, 04:23 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,411
Newman motor with a burning connection to ground. Can't anyone
smell that burning contact? Never mind.

One of the most advanced builders in the
world with an analytical approach of a true German S. Hartman gets
a Newman Motor to charges it's own battery.

You can not load it without the system failing but the batteries stay up
for much longer than is currently recognized possible,by power plant
Engineers.

Like one of John Bedini's first selfrunner went for something like 3 years
which offered the blinking light of an LED. Way ahead of his class.

John Bedini single handedly changed the landscape of extra energy
science with the help of a few close friends. Unlike Newman who was
a sick minded person, John B. was a righteous man in business.

Newman lied and Bedini told the truth, John told us that his kits would
not power a home all by themselves, he told us to use the kit as a
teaching tool that later he continued to add to over the years giving
us more than a false hope.

In this video the rotor instructions are followed, the investigator is a
leader around the world, he tells you that only the battery that runs
the motor stays up, very little beyond that or the system will slow down
and stop.

The ghost of 20 yrs past. He released this footage after building this
before 1998. It was optimized after a time and he got the run batteries
to stay up.



__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-13-2017 at 04:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 01-13-2017, 02:39 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,263
Hi Carroll always a pleasure to read you and nice to see you posting. There is a Schism in my regard of this system you recommend. and please don't think when I write that I am directing that it doesn't work . It certainly does work.
It is on a par with asking me ' does a Bedini SSG restore Batteries ? well you know it does I suspect even a blind deaf and dumb mouse knows it does at this stage . how and why these things do what they do is my curiosity.
Like AC I have Tested things from every direction of interest to me what I have discovered I shared. My thoughts and explanations are also posted on the 3BGS thread . Video of Lead acid batteries brought to re-curing resonance points with an impulse wave. I also redrew the A/C Wheatstone bridge circuit which is what you have there. I pointed out that stochastic resonance should be investigated.
The evidence hasn't altered. and I still don't think it has anything very much to do with any particular motor. For that reason I have no intension of building such a contraption. Of course I could be off track myself but its my time and my money and my conception being tested its also my privilege (very much so) despite the opinion of BroMouthy Kudos Carroll ! I will do my best to Ignore Bromouthy in future, I had forgotten -

Desiderata
Max Ehrmann

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others,
even to the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals,
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

I guess the first thing to point out is water fracture has been shown many times to produce a huge COP>1 system and so any pretense of researching yet another FE device in order to 'change the world' is a ball you can kick into the long grass. curiosity is my driver.

AC & Vidbid - You Recall the capacitor battery charging restoration episode ? and building just a little on your LA battery voltage observation. The LA battery is considered (for calculation purposes) to have a variable internal resistance and so of course the voltage you mention would vary hugely as soon as any current was drawn. This internal resistance is almost nothing with a fully charged battery, and what the text books call "approaching infinity" with a heavily crystallized battery. Any battery then might be regarded as 'at some level of crystallization' (all be it at a molecular level) In practice the batteries I used for testing were "off scale"ergo better than 10 megohm measured directly across the battery terminals.
The internal resistance might be extremely high which in theory makes the battery useless however the impedance is a very different matter and still open for negotiation. It seemed obvious to me that AC RMS is of no use to a LA battery ! Pulsed DC is a very different matter. Pulsed DC at one of the batteries resonant frequencies and things start to sparkle.
As you and Vidbid have now seen a simple capacitor will restore a battery . But of course more energy out than energy in is the ambition.Not Battery restoration specifically
here is fellow forum member gotoluc showing a simple resonance test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ
Such a test can be used to demonstrate resonant points on a crystallized battery. Citfta Is finding long run times and I can believe that !
I left that thread because it was obsessed with mucking about with motors not because there isn't anything of merit. The waveform is effecting the battery and I'm interested in that waveform .
As I indicated its a waveform you won't see on any known instruments it is (mathematically at least) in a different dimension
Splitting the positive ? splitting the Negative ? - No difference ? ---- split it into what ?? what units ?? I can't engineer that and won't try. I have already expanded on the harmonic division I want to investigate at resonance .
Being in the driving seat of a power station you'll be very aware of Fourier Transforms. There are pulses being used here (which you have seen can be made resonant)
since the heterodyne of F1 & F2 = F1 ,F2, (F1+F2) (F1 - F2) given 'perfect' sine waves a special case exists where F1 is 6x F2
also in certain circuits 'Impedance Matching is not necessary for maximum power transfer'. Because if you pulse a circuit with a square wave in the proper way you can set it into a decaying (ringing) oscillation at its resonance point, regardless of the driving impedance so long as the drive does not load and so drag down the Q of the driven so that full ringing is not possible.
In a sine wave construct x6 it might be viewed like this (say 100 hz and 300 hz compared to 100 hz and 600 hz
as an example:-

x3 200 400
200 600
400 800
400 1200

x6 500 700
200 1200
1000 1400
400 2400
2000 2800

Of course this is a sine wave case and not a reflected pulse - still you can see that as the progression expands x6 there is no interference , each subsequent heterodyne has its own space and time.
This thinking and instinct is Drastically different from anything being to do with scooter motors or Boosters (although the waveforms might conform at some point.) Which is why I left 'Matts motors' thread in the first place,
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 01-13-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers