Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 12-30-2016, 10:12 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
I see many posts with different opinions for and against Newman however I cannot say that it matters to me. There was a device with a theory and I have no interest in people I am interested in working concepts. Working concepts as in what could work versus what cannot work such as hoaxes and the old hidden battery theory.

So now that I have had my fun it may be time for an intelligent conversation. I had built a variation of the Newman device about a decade ago without any prior knowledge of what Newman had done. My logic was very simple as was the device, a magnet spinning within a 3" coil wound on a 6" long x 3" diameter ABS pipe. My logic was that a coil concentrates a magnetic field, the field density is highest in the core thus the magnet should be in the core. I was wrong because the induced current in the coil from the moving magnetic field also increases the Cemf and drag forces due to lenz law.

Same **** different pile and in retrospect I know where my logic failed me. One cannot do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. Normal is failure because we already know it cannot work therefore it must be something else... what is this something else?. This is equivalent to me asking you what you do not know which begs the question which parameters can we change?.

Well the core for one, the core is a spinning magnet but what qualities could change our parameters?. A weak magnet may induce a small current in the coil however a weak magnet also has one other property. A weak magnet under the influence of a strong applied field may 1) have it's polarity flip momentarily and 2) it may retain a weak field, flip under an external influence then flip back to it's original polarity. At which point we should understand the magnet field could oscillate in itself at a frequency not the same as that of the coil. What this means to you I will leave up to you.

Another concept I call a "permanent electromagnet" also has merit. It came about through building and testing many variations of the infamous Leedskalinin Perpetual Motion Holder or PMH. Obviously it is simply residual magnetism however is that all it is?. The most obvious point nobody seems to have noticed is that if there are not two pieces of iron with a boundary condition between them then it does not work. One part induces the other and in turn the other part induces the one thus there must be two parts dependent on one another. Strange thing about a residual magnetic field is that it does not diminish like an applied field. A month could go by and yet it's still there. I always wondered why nobody caught this, why nobody wondered why this is or how it could be utilized... if they only knew.

What everyone seems to have missed is the fact that a residual magnetic field is in some sense fluid and unstable. Unstable is not normal, unstable is different thus this is what we should be looking at and not the same old crap we already know cannot work. Meanwhile most experts think residual magnetism is a problem and should be designed out of the system because it messes up our BH curve. Rule number one, if an expert thinks it's a problem then it is most likely our solution.

Been there done that and if you want to throw a big old N52 neo in the core of this device be prepared to be dazzled by nothing of consequence. You cannot keep doing the same old crap and expect a different result... it doesn't work that way. My best results were always some off the wall ridiculous setup where I honestly had no clue what would actually happen.

It's almost a new year so I will throw in another concept I tested a long time ago. Look at the Newman commutator setup... what do you see?. Two switches, not one leg of the circuit but both legs and there is a very good reason to do this few here probably understand. Two switches always cause a voltage spike on simultaneous make and break of the switches... make and break. It creates a waveform which resembles an "H" on our oscilloscopes, why does it do this?. It happens because a very long conductor with a high inductance initially has a neutral polarity neither + or - when both legs are open circuit. When both switches close simultaneously the inrush current occurs at both legs towards the center which is the "make spike". When both switches are opened simultaneously an inductive discharge occurs creating the well known "break spike". Conclusion... two switches do not produce the same effects as one switch so long as both switches act simultaneously. I don't mean close or approximate and you won't see anything unless both switches are perfectly in time with one another which is why everyone here probably missed it. When you do get it exactly right you will know because everything lights up like a ****ing Christmas tree.

If you get really bored start looking through your favorite patents for the second switch. It's always on the other leg of the circuit labelled as an on/off switch right in front on you.

Best Regards
AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 12-30-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #122  
Old 12-30-2016, 05:19 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,282
a residual magnetic field ?

sometimes a visual aid helps the mind to ponder ?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h78zDQDBzUg&t=6s

A happy new year to all ,and while it may be Nave , hopefully the new year can bring some peace and change

where it is most needed.

respectfully
Chet K
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12-31-2016, 05:06 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
Nice to read you AC I too had a lot of fun with the PMH . residual magnetism ? well perhaps in the absence of any other description , a very interesting effect in that the PMH appears to store energy
an interesting idea struck me when I watched this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2G28531sI
if the kiss of a magnet can turn off the PMH and the touch of battery can turn it on what happens if the permanent magnet is replaced with an electromagnet and an oscillator produced ? As you know AC the windings on the PMH are counter wound so effectively bi-filer - now if I had the core this guy in Nebraska has got his hands on I'd be tempted - he doesn't seem to realize he has a PMH in disguise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utdrWqrEQyw
Never got around to trying it . Its on the huge 'to do' 'to try' list. If I recall correctly in his book magnetic current EL writes he made a generator 'to make all kinds of electricity' from this thing and also took out a patent - good luck trying to find that! I do agree with your double switching cold electric is there.

Hi Ramset nice to hear from you too. Interesting video, a peaceful 2017 ? seems a mad world right now but who knows nothing is more certain than change.
happy new year all !
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 12-31-2016, 06:15 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
respect your thoughts AC lets and consider this one first

Well the core for one, the core is a spinning magnet but what qualities could change our parameters?. A weak magnet may induce a small current in the coil however a weak magnet also has one other property. A weak magnet under the influence of a strong applied field may 1) have it's polarity flip momentarily and 2) it may retain a weak field, flip under an external influence then flip back to it's original polarity. At which point we should understand the magnet field could oscillate in itself at a frequency not the same as that of the coil. What this means to you I will leave up to you.

and look at a working example of the flipped or neutralized magnet running a COP> machine in the very simplest way I know is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_H...B9B16FE7BE4377

I think is was Bob Teal who got f'ukc'd up for daring to try and introduce this system
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-31-2016, 07:25 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
Just for fun I'll stick with the Teal thing - the guy thinks its OU and it probably is. he notes himself the drive is inefficient ... here's what seems an answer to that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yki...ature=youtu.be
gonna build it AC ? beyond my workshop I'm afraid
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 12-31-2016, 07:54 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
Hello Duncan
Quote:
Nice to read you AC I too had a lot of fun with the PMH . residual magnetism ? well perhaps in the absence of any other description , a very interesting effect in that the PMH appears to store energy
I have come a very long way and many times it is hard to relate to others notions of how things work. In essence it is a magnetic field which continues to reside in the material of the PMH after the applied field is removed hence the term residual magnetism. However most are not seeing the whole picture, I have one core and it is magnetized retaining some magnetism. Now I use two cores in contact through a boundary condition and the scenario changes. While one core may only retain a small field two cores must reinforce each others field through magnetic induction allowing a larger field to be retained outside the context of an applied field.

Why is this so?...the gap. If there is no gap there is no boundary condition and if there is no boundary condition there is no magnetic induction and one field cannot reinforce the other. The moment we separate the two cores the fields collapse inward to each core as if they were singular cores and lose the ability to retain the larger field once held between them. You see one plus one can equal three in this case because the mutual field is much larger than the two singular fields.

Now we go back in time, not unlike Ed if I have one PMH in a series of many bound in a circle we have mutual fields within mutual fields, wheels within wheels. One disturbance must translate to the next but none may dissipate as each magnetic link in the chain remains closed upon itself. One missing component is the coils which allow the fields already present to never reverse course and continue on like a snake chasing it's tail. Realistically it would seem to be just a better form of travelling magnetism device not unlike a shaded pole device without all the inherent losses. We could call it super non-conduction.

You know in 2016 I thought I might be happier trying to conform to the norm. I made the effort and tried to play nice it's just that at the end of the day I was still surrounded by ****ing robots. I like your posts because your not one of them, the robots.
Happy new year Duncan.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 12-31-2016, 08:04 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Duncan
Quote:
Just for fun I'll stick with the Teal thing - the guy thinks its OU and it probably is. he notes himself the drive is inefficient ... here's what seems an answer to that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yki...ature=youtu.be
gonna build it AC ? beyond my workshop I'm afraid
I built the Teal machine many years ago...didn't work out. I was younger then and thought I had it all figured out when in fact I had nothing figured out, such is life.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 12-31-2016, 10:03 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
Oh in some respects AC very much one of robots , I spent many years in various colleges learning first EE then Telecomm's then HT grid theory and practice and then believe it or not VHF and UHF radio theory and practice . of course thats yester-years when the prevailing thinking was an educated youth was good for the country and so schooling fee's were if not free next to nothing.
I enjoyed it once I got a grip of higher maths and so did lots and tried lots. The trouble is it was exactly what you describe 'robotic' however even back then I realized the same area's in each 'trade' were taught differently but never stopped to consider why.
Its pretty obvious now isn't it ? The trail of murdered or threatened people and damaged families says it all. It is indeed as you say use the very extreme of one part of EE and force it into the extreme of another where the exceptional does happen and it certainly doesn't obey any of the classical teaching I have endured. There lies a problem we both have 'conveying thoughts' we only have the language we have been taught to describe things extraordinary, just as you have tried to do with PMH.
As I view machines I like you am only really interested in 'if the principle can work or not' Newman himself ? ?
I like VW Beetles but I don't think I would have liked Adolf Hitler over much!
As I view these things everything starts off as a variable - size of coil - weight of rotor - strength of magnets - number of turns - and just as you say the answer is nearly always somewhere the so called expert's can't go and thats exactly where I try to prod. (and so do you) I also get a bit carried away sometimes and to steady myself I look at some of the video's and work out how I might 'hide the battery' (so to speak) I watched this one by TK (not that I'm accusing TK of falsehood you understand) simply how I might go about stitching this up .(If I wanted to) first enjoy the video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceDEIg9ETbA

Now you see the bolt coming out of the fresh concrete ? that is (oops might be) connected solidly to neutral and earth , they are of course one and the same in Europe and usually bonded together at the mains supply (PME system)now called T-NCS in the new idiom even so the guy makes good and bloody sure that connecting nut is tight - It has to be he's going to stick his tongue on it ! Its part of the act The neutral has to be solid
Just like any 230v mains grid circuit there has to be a live and neutral - thats the neutral !
The big plastic box and the oafs padding about smoking and wot not - In the theater its called 'props and distraction' a big box full of impressive looking bollix ! what it does have hidden in there somewhere is a very simple circuit called a latching relay its used on pretty much every motor starter as 'No volt protection' of course this would be a relay with a 9volt (ish coil jigged into it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7SuHDmuVUk
so the box and all the bollix inside would essentially be nothing more or less than 'a switch' of course endless bollix can be introduced -- starting the oscillator on the cap cappuss iliminator - tell the dumplings any O'l crap. feed um rice! ham it up -its part of the act!
so you've grasped the neutral ? it goes without saying both cables in the flex leaving the 'magic box' are connected to the neutral each carrying half the current like ohms laws says, odd that isn't it ? a good touch to the act! you've grasped the switch ? where does the single live come in from the grid and the fuse board ? The choices are literally into any of those appliances. probably not the lights because you can see behind them . my choice to fool the dumplings with least effort and damage to this scabby old hut a little hole through the wall into the leg of that fan thats hard against the wall. (In fact I think I see it -- white? )blow up 47 Secs and give that leg a hard stare . one of the troupe oafs moves the fan slightly -- look again at 8M07s
It could equally be into the kettle base. It really makes absolutely no difference which appliance the single core is sneaked into, it connects the live of the grid via the plug to that multi plug extension lead. (back feeds is a slang term an electrician would understand immediatly)
which in turn connects the live conductor to everything else. would TK consider such trickery? course not honest as the days long ! however I won't be spending much time considering that 'magic box' will any of you?
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 12-31-2016 at 01:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 12-31-2016, 01:46 PM
xmemphis xmemphis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Lightbulb Happy New Year

Greetings...

I am ordinary guy with low knowledge in electronics but I do like experimenting what ever I can use with in hand used parts. After reading from the very 1st page, I think, I ve already make this kind of motor consist with commutator, some neos from my broken rc helli, single coil single strand ccw, a bike hub & 12v batt.

By looking at AC's vids, I saw its a lookalike commutator used to switch negative & positive polarity which cause the coil to push & pull my neos. I dont have any special tools to measure the efficiency of this motor. Just a cheap multimeter to monitor the volts drawn from my 12v batt go into this motor.

Without any knowledge of 'OU' that day, I do saw 'spark' at my commutator switches (which I made from alluminium tin can & it burnt many time) & I saw the number of volt jump high irregularly each spin while monitoring. I dont have the motor nowadays as I already dismantle the coil to built SSG circuit using the same CCW.

If this is the 'kind of motor' this thread were talking about, please let me know. I will dig my old hdd to find my old pic, plan of the setup & some low quality video that I capture that time. The motor does work with single coil & neos on top. It should work with another 2nd coil stack ontop. (maybe the 2nd coil can act as generator & 1st coil was acting as motor)

I dont know much, but as I said, its my hobby to built/replicate watch it work & this motor really spin, produce spark & it show voltage higher than my 12v input.

Please guide me folks.
Thanks in advance & wishing you all a Happy New Year....
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 12-31-2016, 02:15 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
youre very first post ! welcome to energetics and welcome to the thread. we pad around a different energy source and its very difficult to tell what can help make the connection in any of our minds to the maths and science of whats happening. so it might be engineered . if you don't post what you have done we certainly won't learn anything if you do dig your attempt out and post the video we just might.
publish and be dammed!
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 12-31-2016 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 12-31-2016, 02:37 PM
xmemphis xmemphis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
youre very first post ! welcome to energetics and welcome to the thread. we pad around a different energy source and its very difficult to tell what can help make the connection in any of our minds to the maths and science of whats happening. so it might be engineered . if you don't post what you have done we certainly won't learn anything if you do dig your attempt out and post the video we just might.
publish and be dammed!
Thanks mate. yup, its my 1st post as this is the 1st project (motor) that quite the same as I successfully replicate to run from scrap parts in my home. I just keep on reading and do since the day I registering in this forum. (I just keep the positive side knowledge )

With your positive encouragement, I will dig it wether or not its an outdated project. Who knows, it might reaching toward my goal - to power my home with off grid system.

Will be back with more info soon...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 12-31-2016, 04:43 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Duncan
Quote:
Oh in some respects AC very much one of robots , I spent many years in various colleges learning first EE then Telecomm's then HT grid theory and practice and then believe it or not VHF and UHF radio theory and practice . of course thats yester-years when the prevailing thinking was an educated youth was good for the country and so schooling fee's were if not free next to nothing.
No you could not be a robot because robots do not know they are robots and when confronted deny the possibility. Thus your own admission of the possibility in a sense precludes the possibility.

I was talking with a third year EE recently and he seemed to be losing faith so I explained that his studies are like pre-school. They are only the beginning of a very long journey should he choose to accept it. I starting talking about my experiments with AC generators I built for use in island mode. How loading causes a loss of reactive current and system collapse which can be prevented by injecting an external Emf into the generator. I spoke of beat frequencies evolving between generators modifying the reactance profile producing unidirectional currents in an alternating system. I also introduced him to the work of Steinmetz and Weber which is required reading in my books. Apparently he had never heard of them before which I found odd. You can always tell when the programming is being overridden because there is an excitement in the air and a sparkle in their eyes.

What theory can never replace is hands on experiments regarding the theory and curiosity. Personally I found that in order to move forward one must look backwards. Ancient technologies did not use large alternating currents, they did not dissipate large currents through small conductors because this is not how nature works. Nature uses subtle forces to modify material properties and it is this change in properties which is the impetus for external change. Thus one can only come to the conclusion such as Tesla did that the present system is built upon a false and un-natural premise.

How can one presume to interact with the environment when one has built a system designed to exclude it?. It is very difficult starting over and moving in a new direction. However it can also be very rewarding and exciting because the path is unknown to us. Personally I'm pumped about the coming new year and have more experiments and builds than I could possibly finish.

Maybe we could chat in the new year?. Throw around some idea's, I'm always open to new idea's and the forums are like watching re-runs from the 80's.

Regards
AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 12-31-2016, 06:19 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
why I'm sure t'would be delightful AC although I'm afraid Steinmetz is a hard bone to chew for me. anyway as far as I can tell huge tracts of it have been removed from circulation. It does appear to me that back in the day it was Steinmetz who completely altered the thrust of Tesla's investigations.
t'other place is quieter for assignations and setting up chats.
I know you will have watched this short documentary but Its for the many reading you who have also never heard of Steinmetz, However a little reflection on the war of the currents, the first hydro electric generator and AC power line just who was GEC and who was Westinghouse and the contradiction here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6lYoKBnPOY
At one point In this documentary whilst blowing the Steinmetz trumpet the camera scans across a library of his books ' - alas not many of them available! I assume you've got a private stash to enjoy ?
optimistic for 2017 ?, well yes I know this gigantic change has to happen but the ramifications of the inevitable upheaval must be far reaching. Hopefully It won't be mundane for you anymore. the status quo has to tip soon. By the social /political changes going on - expected very soon.
kindest regards Duncan
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 12-31-2016, 07:28 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
Xmemphis - Its not really just building things its rather a mental block , In practice just as AC describes you end up doing something practically that shouldn't really apply anyway to electrical engineering . Almost every book tptb (the powers that be) don't want you to study . and most of the effects AC talks of (including Steinmetz) are portrayed in one way or another in this old video.
In Steinmetz maths events happen simultaneously at different ends of a line (faster than light) not a concept a hewer of wood and drawer of water like me like me can easily grasp . That it happens practically and can be done is much easier on old synaptic gaps.
This video was once described by JB as 'an unfortunate event' it was unfortunate for Chris and EPD their life's changed out of all recognition in fact Chris didn't last to long after one of them 'friendly visits' you hear so much about. JB had one of them 'visits' and a bit of a batter he knew how far the elastic can be stretched
you could do much worse Xmemphis than to watch this video many times. take in every word and slowly try to grasp what the hell they are talking about . It is solid gold from one end to the other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7oAlvaC8ls
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 12-31-2016, 08:44 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,742
Thank you Duncan

The various engineering handbooks that I have dug in over the
years have shown me I forgot more than I remember and then
your time is up. Your words of wit are wonder and hope to the thinking
man. Keep doing this, I really enjoy the expanse of your polished mind
that knows how shinning things are beyond all boundaries while seeing
out of this cloudy and stained spy glass.

You are a blessed man to have such gifts. I also see that you have
some answers that you are a bit hesitant to proceed with. Well I was
there before also and when you decide to cross it is no party yet well
worth it.

Bill Alek says his takes a lot less solar panel area to maintain his smart
pak charging station. Pretty good wouldn't you say while those cells are
only there to hide reality.

Now back to the engineering handbook, where was I?

May God bless everyone and a "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-31-2016 at 10:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 01-01-2017, 05:42 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,707
Thumbs up Newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaMoRo View Post
I have seen many so-called replications on the net. But, Newman's secrets have been hidden in plain sight for some time. It is FUZZY, but this video image actually reveals (in part) how the Newman motor is actually laid out.





Shows the exploded view of the motor (top and bottom coils and magnet shaft). Note the shaft is very long, which exposes it to a higher concentration of the magnetic A field along the length of the massive coil's wires, for enormously increased torque.


Shows cross section of the shaft, consisting of a hexagonal shaped core with attached magnets, Norths facing out along the top 3 sides and Souths out along the bottom 3 sides.


Shows that Newman's real motor not only incorporates horizontal coils, but a set of vertically placed coils as well.

Happy building!

MagnaMoRo
The video is still available:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ2-p5Zc8qY
And that image is still there, but blurry:



Anyhow, here's his famous commutator:

Notice how every third section of the commutator shorts the stator coil.



Rest in Peace: Joseph Westley Newman (July 2, 1936 March 6, 2015)

By the way, everybody, you can get his writings from the following link:

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/BooksDownload.html
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 01-01-2017 at 08:57 AM. Reason: added image
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 01-01-2017, 07:23 AM
xmemphis xmemphis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
youre very first post ! welcome to energetics and welcome to the thread. we pad around a different energy source and its very difficult to tell what can help make the connection in any of our minds to the maths and science of whats happening. so it might be engineered . if you don't post what you have done we certainly won't learn anything if you do dig your attempt out and post the video we just might.
publish and be dammed!
Here some of my old pics regarding my first replication build of motor with switches for a start. I replicate this as I saw this motor claimed to use less input & can do high torque output ( my imagination to spin generator ) while it recharge it self. But as I mention earlier, I'm lack of advance eletronics & engineering knowledge. I just try to build/replicate as many device that can use scrap parts in my home.

I have good reason to build that time as I am nearly broke & my electrical source meter were taken by my local utility. So I keep on searching for information how to power my home off grid.

I cant afford to buy solar system. Cant do windmill either coz not kind of windy weather here. What is on my mind that time is just to use battery to spin motor which I can use to spin a generator for producing 240v. Didnt know much about looping that time also burn out my inverter as I try to feed the access voltage to my source batt.

But I stop this project after successful make it a working with small scale. It need much more coil lenght for bigger build & many neos to gain higher torque. After all, my source battery keep running out that time (using inverter to power my lights at night ) so I move on to another build which can charge more battery faster using single battery input to recover all my depleted battery.

I just saw vidbid images about the commutator switches of newman's motor. Its kind of different from what I've done. My commutator was just functioning as polarity switches. But to see a segment that shorting the stator coil, accidently, without knowing, I also have replicate that kind of rotor in another past motor build. (I will share it later on)

Who knows, maybe some of us just knew about this kind of information & same level with me as a newbee & want to build simple hands on things as a start in their learning process, we can share alot.

I do know different in theory, practical, possibility, imagination & invention. So as newbee, thanks in advance for all of you that made me keep on builde/replicate & learning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0737A.jpg (342.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0736A.jpg (461.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0727A.jpg (385.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0731A.jpg (387.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0728A.jpg (391.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0730A.jpg (368.8 KB, 13 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 01-01-2017, 07:28 AM
xmemphis xmemphis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Continue of my build in the past.
Please tell me, is this kind of motor same as the Newman concept motor.

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0735A.jpg (342.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0732A.jpg (373.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0738A.jpg (408.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0740A.jpg (487.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0741A.jpg (392.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0742A.jpg (409.4 KB, 9 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 01-01-2017, 08:00 AM
xmemphis xmemphis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmemphis View Post

I just saw vidbid images about the commutator switches of newman's motor. Its kind of different from what I've done. My commutator was just functioning as polarity switches. But to see a segment that shorting the stator coil, accidently, without knowing, I also have replicate that kind of rotor in another past motor build. (I will share it later on)

Sorry, my bad. vidbid says shorting the stator.... not rotor..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 01-01-2017, 09:20 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,707
Thumbs up Newman's Commutator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmemphis View Post
Sorry, my bad. vidbid says shorting the stator.... not rotor..
Guys, take a closer look at Newman's commutator. It's rather complicated.


Page 68 of 338



Page 71 of 338


Images are taken from Newman's book:


Newman's Book: 338 Pages
Code:
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Newman.pdf
Suggestion: It might be a good idea to do a little reading on Newman's commutator.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 01-01-2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: fix image link
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 01-01-2017, 10:04 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
Guys, take a closer look at Newman's
commutator. It's rather complicated.

Suggestion: It might be a good idea to do a little reading on
Newman's commutator.


Newman page

This is not new info. These facts have been around for decades and
you think we need to read up? Here is an exhaustive look at the
nightmare. Not to mention the dozens of repeats on this site.

Take a look and let him know where he missed it.


Newman page

It's the same ole 9 yards of bull that the people are unable to read
up and this is why free energy can not be had Newman style.

I think it was sometime in the 70's that Newman released these
images.


Newman page

Here is a Newman farwell

He basically says that you are gods and asks that the force be with you.
The guy was always a space chicken on what the lawgiver of the Universe
is all about. He says he salutes us? Trying to not only frame his position
as one who is of higher learning but also is far about even that due to
his connection above. Yet he doesn't know that his cultural inbreeding
practice is a violation of natural LAW that most 14 year olds get.

Newman was not all there.

Sorry guys just another Mikey rant. That stuff burns me up.


To all peoples whose brain burns and aches to accomplish great things
and changes for the good, may God and / or the Goodness of the
universe be with you. For you are the goodness of the universe and
do good for people inspite of themselves. And I salute you.

JOSEPH WESTLEY NEWMAN
[
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-01-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 01-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
well you have been busy with that at some stage xmemphis but it seems so far off anything I understand as Newman I don't quite know where to start.
It also sounds like your 'off grid' and it wasn't really your idea - sorry to hear that its crap when your on the bones.
I guess the first thing to say is this is at best 'research' we are each eventually going to try and contribute and see if we can see a way to make this thing work but I wouldn't put my last few dollars on it! I think we all experiment with our hopes balanced against our funds available time and commitments.- not desperation.
watch by all means but if you want to drive a house 'off grid' as of 'right now' we are all a long way off . In fact Ive only just sent off for five coils to try my own idea's of what might have made this thing tick, in that respect your further ahead than me, you've built something a bit like half a Newman. Machine, thats more than is on my bench right now.
Bro the very name ' Newman' seems to send you into an unthinking flat spin. Vidbid is one of the finest contributers I know on this forum. he contributes unstintingly and seems to have the knack of finding the right thing more ften than not and your spitting feathers at him perhaps make a 'Newman' doll and stick it full of pins might blow some stress? thinking cap time! Regards D
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 01-01-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 01-01-2017, 04:48 PM
xmemphis xmemphis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Lightbulb

Oh, apologize if I m diggin & publish something that out off topic. Yes most of project I replicate wasnt my idea, I just read and try to build according to almost any schematic plan that I can get here in this forum since the day I join in.

Sorry cant contribute technical knowledge coz I am start from zero. Maybe the motor I replicate was not this kind of newman motor. I just got the answer that the motor I replicate last time were came from 'fueless engine plan'.

Thanks for your time & effort in sharing information. I didnt mean any harm. I just want to share what have I done replicate recently rather than just read & build since the past few years. Maybe I m a guy that only know how to replicate/build & make it run but I dont know deeper on how it works.

Meanwhile, I will continue seeking for information as much as I can here. Since replicating & making it run have become my hobby nowadays, Its nice to see on my bench a small scale thing running.



RiP beloved JB.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 01-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
ah - a little model that's nearer the mark- with a fair wind and a little bit of luck that might be do-able . powering your house thats a very different prospect.
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 01-02-2017, 11:06 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,707
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Newman page

This is not new info. These facts have been around for decades and
you think we need to read up? Here is an exhaustive look at the
nightmare. Not to mention the dozens of repeats on this site.

Take a look and let him know where he missed it.


Newman page

It's the same ole 9 yards of bull that the people are unable to read
up and this is why free energy can not be had Newman style.

I think it was sometime in the 70's that Newman released these
images.


Newman page

Here is a Newman farwell

He basically says that you are gods and asks that the force be with you.
The guy was always a space chicken on what the lawgiver of the Universe
is all about. He says he salutes us? Trying to not only frame his position
as one who is of higher learning but also is far about even that due to
his connection above. Yet he doesn't know that his cultural inbreeding
practice is a violation of natural LAW that most 14 year olds get.

Newman was not all there.

Sorry guys just another Mikey rant. That stuff burns me up.


To all peoples whose brain burns and aches to accomplish great things
and changes for the good, may God and / or the Goodness of the
universe be with you. For you are the goodness of the universe and
do good for people inspite of themselves. And I salute you.

JOSEPH WESTLEY NEWMAN
[

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that you feel strongly about the subject and have a great deal of personal energy invested in the expression of those feelings. I didn't know that about you.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 01-02-2017, 11:18 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,707
Exclamation Newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
Guys, take a closer look at Newman's commutator. It's rather complicated.


Page 68 of 338



Page 71 of 338


Images are taken from Newman's book:


Newman's Book: 338 Pages
Code:
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Newman.pdf
Suggestion: It might be a good idea to do a little reading on Newman's commutator.
I'm want to say that I'm not telling anybody what to do or what to think. I've been in flame wars with a few members on this board, and I take full responsibility for my involvement in past flame wars, and having learned from their pitfalls, I have no more desire to re-engage in the old ones or to start new ones. I know many people view Newman as highly unconventional, and there are many of his statements that I don't agree with; however, I think he had a technology which worked, and I have no desire to see it be lost simply because of the kind of man that he was, which in my opinion, only God can be his judge. With that being said, I invite any discussion my way which may of interest to the reader.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 01-02-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Changed the word "for" to "from"
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 01-02-2017, 11:32 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,707
Question What is the purpose of shorting the coil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
Guys, take a closer look at Newman's commutator. It's rather complicated.


Page 68 of 338



Page 71 of 338


Images are taken from Newman's book:


Newman's Book: 338 Pages
Code:
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Newman.pdf
Suggestion: It might be a good idea to do a little reading on Newman's commutator.
By no means am I anything more than a student of this material, so let me just ask if anybody knows what is the purpose of shorting the coil. It seems counter-intuitive to me. I mean I couldn't tell you what is happening inside the shorted coil.
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 01-02-2017, 04:05 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
I'm want to say that I'm not telling anybody what to do or what to think. I've been in flame wars with a few members on this board, and I take full responsibility for my involvement in past flame wars, and having learned from their pitfalls, I have no more desire to re-engage in the old ones or to start new ones. I know many people view Newman as highly unconventional, and there are many of his statements that I don't agree with; however, I think he had a technology which worked, and I have no desire to see it be lost simply because of the kind of man that he was, which in my opinion, only God can be his judge. With that being said, I invite any discussion my way which may of interest to the reader.
Vidbid,
I so agree with you. I too am not a/the judge, we christians are witnesses only. Can we please just discuss and learn here.

This is the part of this machine that I stopped on. Could not get the timing and build correct. I didn't use the coil shorting method, only measured the coil collapse on each revolution of the rotor.

Also I see that smaller coils produce much less inductance to test with. The larger coils seem to hold more energy to work with.
My original build was a "toy" size and now this seems to be a wrong way to start learning about replicating on this forum. Like Duncan said time, resources, and life sometimes limits us. I want proof and usually start smaller.

Coils is my study area right now, so I'm open to any input here.
Thanks Vidbid for the illustrations,
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 01-02-2017, 04:51 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,277
in so much as I have formed any idea at all vidbid It is based rather loosely on the 'fueless engine' featured in the link you were kind enough to post else where . although it would be pretty much impossible to build either a working Newman or fueless engine from the details provided for either, it seems to me that there's a working system here (at least in theory) I have gone into that a little bit elsewhere vidbid and oddly it does link in a sloppy way to another thread you opened some time ago to wit - capacitive battery charging , which like most things that actually work and do the extraordinary, now resides in the back pages somewhere . Just to join the dots even though they are far apart and not yet a full picture -- energy = Power x time (ergo KW/hrs for instance ) taking power in an AC (RMS) (sinusoidal) circuit unlike DC where power = VI power now equals VI cos phi where cos phi is the phase angle betixt current and voltage. so much is simply standard school book teaching .
could you but reduce cos phi to zero then you get to a point in electronics lingo called resonance and in this case series resonance. touching again on the capacitive battery charger it led me here
Capacitive Battery Charger - John Saves Energy
there is no pretense at over unity here but it does restore batteries (and very bloody quickly too) even for a dumbo with a big trunk thats a big signpost.
we don't have a sine wave -- nothing like - and thats good its a fast switching very square wave I think that is required. I'm no Tesla fan but the very same wave he discovered resulted in 'stinging waves'
incidentally vidbid George Wiseman uses that capacitive charger to charge batteries at zero power factor and as a result the power company pays him each month (so far, there might be a slight increase in his weight with a 1/2 OZ of lead ballast soon)
here then is a good reason to short out windings - instant collapse - Its the 'instant' thats important try again to grasp Dollard and the waveforms in this video and understand if there is another sort of radio (wireless) then there is also , must be , another sort of electricity. and another sort of magnetism. both of these presenters Dollard and Carson tell and show it again and again in this short video and both suffered horribly for doing it , Chris didn't survive the inevitable visit and interrogation . (described as 'never the same again' 'didn't last long after that'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7oAlvaC8ls
your aware of fellow member Sputins ? read the comments - reduced to tears and thats probably true !
he knocked out a processor controlled 'Tesla switch' I seem to remember looking at it at some point.
here is another fellow member of the forum vidbid and here the question is simple , if the waveform is not sinusoidal can it also be 'resonant'? there is no formula for this, No maths BUT here's gotoluc showing a square wave -pulse - mess- arc - anything regular ??? - turned to a beautiful sine wave. the impulse is resonant! hoorah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ
If the drawings are true ? if the windings are as I see them in that mist and fuzz ? if I have at least some this right then it does make sense to short windings out in the cycle to get that sharp change..
Its frequency thats important (or what ever the equivalent is when talking about a complex wave)
I'm not sure if 'Trashed the power factor' is a term any of my colleges would accept . still if it helps vidbid heres another researcher (I know not who I have copied it) saying exactly the same thing - different words


Think about the Newman motor the "Giant Hotdog" * He has converted a low voltage stack PP3 battery source into an ELF pulse through large inductor. The inductor the coil of the motor prevents current flowing so the power factor has been trashed it now like a PF almost 0

josephnewman.com *yes i know he is as Loopy as a fruit cake but he worked this out decades ago!

"The energy machine is proof that the strength of the motor's magnetic field
is dependent upon the VOLTAGE --- NOT the CURRENT!

For the first time, Joseph Newman demonstrates the
energy machine that turns a 1,650-lb rotary and powers a
375-lb positive displacement pump using LESS THAN 20 WATTS!

In the video demonstration, the energy machine produces phenomenal
speed, torque, and continuously pumps water using LESS THAN 20 WATTS!"

In so doing now you have a machine which is basically KVARS due to current < very small on the batteries yet in circulation is > massive together with a circulating voltage of hundreds or thousands of volt *from a few PP3 batteries. The central motor contact ARCS violent on switching.

WHERE does the machine gets its power from? *The answer is a PF 0 trashed power factor conditions create large magnet forces from the ambient. *So powerful in fact a magnet 12ft away hanging on a thread spins violently! This magnetic energy is converted to motor torque which provides more HP out then the power IN. *This energy came from the ambient due to scaler PF 0 electrostatic field causing disruption to local electron spin. The misalignment is over corrected in the windings and iron cores where internal spin domain currents create a magnetic field as a result.

Anytime you have a moving charge you get a magnetic field.

So as Newman motor works so slow its the best visual example to see how to convert VARS to magnetic force then use that to create shaft power far in excess of the PP3 batteries.

As also per Don Smith teachings a HV source can become electrostatic (VARS) and THEN modulated to create a powerful alternating magnetic field. Use this FREE magnetic field for the source of your energy and NOT the EM fields. Alike his 1 to 4 copy Tesla tower device.

As TPU its the free magnetic rotational field which does all the work. *The conditions to create a powerful magnetic field in rotation WITHOUT power banging fets is the key! *Class C modulated electrostatic fields is the answer.

If the coils have a rotational 3D 2 layer magnetic force spinning it only takes another standard coil placed close by to make a generator. There is no EMP, no banging not in uS anyway only gentle switching. No CPU's and no 30 volt 20 amp lab PSU's required. OH **** that rules out just about EVERYTHING in the last 5+ years D
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 01-02-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 01-03-2017, 01:42 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
For the first time, Joseph Newman demonstrates the
energy machine that turns a 1,650-lb rotary and powers a
375-lb positive displacement pump using LESS THAN 20 WATTS!


[/COLOR]
We all watched Newman show his rigs and he never, I mean "NEVER"
showed us his input figures or output either and so this statement
is a lie. I consider it a lie until such time as we see a NEWMAN setup
where input and output is shown.

Over the years almost anyone who has the ability for rational thought
wondered why Newman never showed his figures. It ain't that hard to
understand why.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers