Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #451  
Old 05-08-2018, 04:19 AM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 688
Capacitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Hello Clarence,

not really a big fan of motor here, as I'm not very good at the phase that you are in now (timing).
Usually when tinkering with large coils I tend to stick with battery voltage of 12v.. I tend to blow holes in my winding since I work much with step-up transformers..

on the Inductive discharge capture, I tend to use very high voltage diodes (10kv upwards) especially on such big coils, I find that using only 1kv diodes you get less "charge" per pulse compared to higher kv ratings. (maybe its flowing back.. not sure..) and I find it fascinating that whatever is the voltage rating of my capacitor it is able to convert the Inductive discharge into some form of "charge", without punching a whole in that capacitor.. the only problem that I have experience is when I overcharge it above its rating.

I agree that only in experimenting we can find out the truth..
and sorry but there is no failure.
as they say failure is only when you stop trying..
if it doesn't work, we just gonna have to find another way.

good luck with your build.
Hello ricards,

In his (JWNewman) build he uses DC capacitors to return the BEMF current
to the series battery system.
When the coil is energized NO WORK is performed so ALL of the milli amps of current in BEMF form is returned to the series battery system PLUS an amount of extra ambient charge within the capacitor fields. The end result is that the series battery system maintains its charge plus a slight additional charge.
That's how his units worked so I will see how well my build works.

Thanks Again,

Respectfully.

Clarence
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #452  
Old 05-08-2018, 11:53 AM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
Serious spikes

Hello Clarence,
I remember the video of J. Newman's big machine. The large spinning commutator and all the sparks it produced. Some serious shorting. The smaller unit commutator picture showed many shorting segments per revolution. If I understand correctly, it is possible to get more than one coil shorting as each magnet passed.

I noticed Newman handmade his commutator to fit the need to do that. The timing/tuning will be the hard part here.

But I know you'll get 'er done. Toasting with coffee in hand to your success.

Much respect,
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old 05-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
That's like choosing sides, kokomojo.

in the documentary there are people actually siding with Newman.. who happens to be electrical engineers too..
so do the guys who are in Position have higher credibility than those who are not?.. yet they all are electrical engineers?..
covered in the video newman's side is contesting that the entire testing was not done properly.. they had the prototype grounded, which it should not, as you would have all the inductive discharges to ground.

unwise for people who are trying to achieve OU..

just because you did not get good terms with the guy doesn't make him a con..

In general, you should not define people by their current behavior.
I hate to be the spoiler out here, but do any of these guys have any idea what all those sparks do to the power factor? They completely destroy it. Do they even know what power factor is? Grounding is irrellevant and a red herring. I am surprised that the govmnt even got 67% efficiency out of the newman sparkler. I hope everyone here has enough knowledge to comprehend that to get ou you need to be above 100% efficiency?

The best motors run maybe 96% at rated load.



What's the Difference Between AC Induction, Permanent Magnet, and Servomotor Technologies? | Machine Design

Engineers or people simply claiming they are engineers? If you look on youtube you will see people claiming EPD is a 'professor'...really? Professor of what? Phd in what?

If you ask any of these guys by what method their devices generates ou their explanations are magic, or some measurement method that does not give correct results. Measuring these kinds of signals can be so difficult that it even stumps 'real' physics professors like steven jones, but jones is smart enough to add the disclaimer that if in fact there is more power out than in then he must be 'receiving' it from somewhere else. Thats what a real professor sounds like. OU people simply stick their 5 dollar chinese meters on a circuit without any knowledge what so ever about the limitations of their measuring devices, and it goes without saying the best they have is not good enough to measure these types of outputs with even minimal degree of accuracy. I have spent many posts on this site and others explaining to people how to properly test their devices and without fail its always shunned, they are more interested in 'believing' than finding out the truth.



Even tesla would not so far as to claim to violate any laws of physics as these people are doing. Dont get me wrong, I certainly do not want to discourage people from playing with coils, only that they should be reasonable with their expectations. These production motors that can run up to 96% efficiency have extremely small gaps, take eddy currents into account etc etc etc and that is why they can achieve upwards of 90% efficiency, now compare that to the experimenters who simply throw a bar magnet in coil and it goes clunkity clunk clinkity clank? Have reasonable expectations and dont waste your time chasing ghosts and goblins.

Case in point, all as in every tesla transmitter test you will find out here are all garbage because they do not know how to properly test it. There is only one person who did it right and that is a real professor, Meyl, because he understands whats actually happening.

So build your coils and have fun, but dont expect ou, it wont happen...caveat unless you are receiving it from an external souce.
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-09-2018 at 02:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old 05-09-2018, 04:29 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
the point

kokomojo,

I see your point, no need to mention someone else who isn't relevant to the thread.

It's just that you don't see "The Point" of Newman motor or pulse motors in general (switch on and off). I based this because you state "Grounding is Irrelevant"..
By all means all the measurement and test of conventional science fall into the category of "Facts" or "The Truth", nothing wrong there..

but Is that ALL there is to it?..

when a coil is energized and switched off, you would have an inductive discharge from coil magnetic field collapse, technically this is energy, and is recoverable..
when you have recovered energy from your input, do you not add it to the total efficiency of the machine?..
now If you would have a machine that constantly have inductive discharges and you ground it.. all the inductive discharges would go to ground (as that is its nature to ground itself)..
if Inductive Discharges are recoverable energy.. technically speaking you are leaking energy to the ground, doing no work which will result in lower overall total efficiency of the motor.. is it not?..

I had an experiment.. a self oscillating coil, 1 power source (capacitor) and 1 recovery (capacitor)..
first test.
Initially I connected two capacitors together (one charged and one is not) upon connection the voltage would balance (if you would calculate the total energy of the capacitors you would have 1/2 of the energy than what you initially have).
second test.
next I did the same test only this time I have a coil in series and it is pulsing (on and off) and made the circuit so I would have the inductive discharges recovered in the second cap.
test was done and I compared the total energy in both capacitors to be higher compared to non-pulsing.
third test.
same with the second test now this time with a much bigger coil..
Results shows that the total energy in both capacitors now is even higher than the second..

from these statements can you still say "Grounding is Irrelevant".. when in a very simple test shows that Inductive discharge is recoverable energy..

I was able to recover as much as 89% of the initial energy in that experiment. and that is without motor action..

energy doesn't necessarily have to come from an outside source, in fact you can have the energy from the very "energy" that you started with..

"energy" can neither be created nor destroyed,
what makes you think it should come from some "Source".
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 05-09-2018 at 04:31 AM. Reason: charged*
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old 05-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
kokomojo,

I see your point, no need to mention someone else who isn't relevant to the thread.

I simply gave a real life example the name is irrelevant.


It's just that you don't see "The Point" of Newman motor or pulse motors in general (switch on and off).

Its a sparkler with very loose coupling coefficient and very low efficiency.


I based this because you state "Grounding is Irrelevant"..

It is for motors in so far as sucking all your energy away.


By all means all the measurement and test of conventional science fall into the category of "Facts" or "The Truth", nothing wrong there..

Like I said however, the measuring accuracy is severely limited as they are highly dependent on the signal quality being measured.


but Is that ALL there is to it?..

when a coil is energized and switched off, you would have an inductive discharge from coil magnetic field collapse, technically this is energy, and is recoverable..

The collapsing magnetic field creates a momentary pulse with a total output that less than the input, as I said earlier limited by the coil resistance, thermal, and magnetic losses etc.


when you have recovered energy from your input, do you not add it to the total efficiency of the machine?..

No its not additive, its a ratio of input to output.


now If you would have a machine that constantly have inductive discharges and you ground it.. all the inductive discharges would go to ground (as that is its nature to ground itself)..

if Inductive Discharges are recoverable energy.. technically speaking you are leaking energy to the ground, doing no work which will result in lower overall total efficiency of the motor.. is it not?..

yes/no, I'd have to see the circuit

I had an experiment.. a self oscillating coil, 1 power source (capacitor) and 1 recovery (capacitor)..

If you have a self oscillating coil like stifflers it should charge the cap indefinitely.


first test.
Initially I connected two capacitors together (one charged and one is not) upon connection the voltage would balance (if you would calculate the total energy of the capacitors you would have 1/2 of the energy than what you initially have).

The voltage divides between the 2, if your cap were a 'perfect' cap you would have no losses.


second test.
next I did the same test only this time I have a coil in series and it is pulsing (on and off) and made the circuit so I would have the inductive discharges recovered in the second cap.
test was done and I compared the total energy in both capacitors to be higher compared to non-pulsing.

Its not clear if this is the same test. So you pulsed 1/2 the cap voltage to the second cap instead of simply shorting 2 caps together as you did the first time is that it?



third test.
same with the second test now this time with a much bigger coil..
Results shows that the total energy in both capacitors now is even higher than the second..

It should be if you are using stiffler style self oscillating coils since they will oscillate with no input what so ever.

from these statements can you still say "Grounding is Irrelevant".. when in a very simple test shows that Inductive discharge is recoverable energy..

Thats a nonsequitur conclusion without further information what and how you did what you did.

I was able to recover as much as 89% of the initial energy in that experiment. and that is without motor action..

Which should prove to you that you are 12% below the point you need for over unity. To get ou you must be over 100% recovery.


energy doesn't necessarily have to come from an outside source, in fact you can have the energy from the very "energy" that you started with..

"energy" can neither be created nor destroyed,
what makes you think it should come from some "Source".
calculating efficiency

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Circui...Power_Transfer

When you are using coils, caps, and magnets it does have to come from an outside source because ou is not possible under those conditions.

http://www.psma.com/sites/default/fi...plications.pdf

as for multimeter accuracy, you meter wont even know a 5ghz signal exists if you try to measure it, same problem with measuring random harmonics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multimeter
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-10-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 05-10-2018, 12:58 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
kokomojo,

quick reply,

you find out more about the experiment here,

Small Experiments

its a small and simple experiment..

though I have to clarify.. self oscillating coil means, If you connect it to a power source.. It would switch itself on and off..

got to go.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 05-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
kokomojo,

quick reply,

you find out more about the experiment here,

Small Experiments

its a small and simple experiment..

though I have to clarify.. self oscillating coil means, If you connect it to a power source.. It would switch itself on and off..

got to go.

first blush glance there is an error in your second circuit, its not as described. if you want to get so called energy from your coil on the collapsing field you cant have the cap directly being fed from the transistor/coil, or in series as you have it.

You would need to run a series diode to capture only the pulse not the pulse plus the driving current. In other words your circuit is not designed to provide the data that you described.

Also the correct description would be 'self switching' not self oscillating. self switching because while the switch point is determined by the some value of magnetism self oscillating refers to a stand alone coil, not an automatic switching arrangement.

You would need to isolate your cap from being directly driven so that you only get the collapse voltage using something along these lines:



the diode across the transistor is for protection from reverse bias which would cause a c-e punch through and short but may be removed if your negative spikes across the collector are not too high since the reverse voltage would clamp at the voltage on the output cap, removing it would not be proper design methods however. thats a standard ole chopper inverter btw. I suppose you could also add a diode across the coil to ring back to the source.

But no matter what you do you wont get OU out of it. (at least not in the final analysis)

this is a self oscillating coil:

Driving LED, No Battery and No Transistor

Published on Feb 24, 2011

Using just self resonance in three properly chosen and spaced coils coupled to earth will allow a condition where LED(s) can be driven. Coils MUST be spaced properly and all must match as close as possible to the same SRF. With a diode and small capacitor a circuit is constructed that will oscillate and build to a point of powering LED(s). Is there an energy gain in the space between coils when positioned properly? Energy coupling from coil to coil through space sees a merry dance between spatial partners.
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-10-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 05-10-2018, 04:10 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Kokomojo,

Yeah sorry, self switching coil..

The idea of the experiment was to test if you could get something out of magnetic field collapse, it proved its worth, its not to show OU by itself..
You missed exp no 1, to see if the motor consumes the "energy".

If your reasoning that I should only get the spikes, and not the current flow.. that is not being smart at all,
Your right we can never exceed the energy we get back from what we put into a coil, but you can get motor action work and recover some of your electrical input energy, if you would have a motor that could achieve 90% eff. And be able to get recovery from coil collapse you should be able to do more work which in turn to generate more energy..
That is the point. To get the most out of the energy you have..

If you disregard the inductive discharges you lose, if you disregard the motor action you lose as well, why choose if you can get both?..

Newman always do claim 100% direct conversion of matter to energy of his machine why?.. he is very well aware that fact that an inductive discharge could not exceed 100% of the input energy but is achievable how? His idea was to increase the copper mass, i find that to be true by the same ezperiments i posted above, I have created a table showing an increase in copper mass coils resulted in an imcrease in final resting voltage of the capacitors..
What else?..
Lets not forget the fact that a magnet spinning inside a coil is a generator as well.. if you would add the generated voltage from this.. it just keeps adding..

You just gonna have to be wise, take everything nature offers you...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #459  
Old 05-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Kokomojo,

Yeah sorry, self switching coil..

The idea of the experiment was to test if you could get something out of magnetic field collapse, it proved its worth, its not to show OU by itself..
You missed exp no 1, to see if the motor consumes the "energy".

If your reasoning that I should only get the spikes, and not the current flow.. that is not being smart at all,
Your right we can never exceed the energy we get back from what we put into a coil, but you can get motor action work and recover some of your electrical input energy, if you would have a motor that could achieve 90% eff. And be able to get recovery from coil collapse you should be able to do more work which in turn to generate more energy..
That is the point. To get the most out of the energy you have..

If you disregard the inductive discharges you lose, if you disregard the motor action you lose as well, why choose if you can get both?..

Newman always do claim 100% direct conversion of matter to energy of his machine why?.. he is very well aware that fact that an inductive discharge could not exceed 100% of the input energy but is achievable how? His idea was to increase the copper mass, i find that to be true by the same ezperiments i posted above, I have created a table showing an increase in copper mass coils resulted in an imcrease in final resting voltage of the capacitors..
What else?..
Lets not forget the fact that a magnet spinning inside a coil is a generator as well.. if you would add the generated voltage from this.. it just keeps adding..

You just gonna have to be wise, take everything nature offers you...
Nature offers us 'entropy', you are looking at the generating effects and dismissing out of hand the counter emf effects that kill the generating effects.

The increase in copper mass resulted in better conductance so of course you will get a greater voltage, or power transfer.

experiment 1 was simply equalized voltage between 2 caps, nothing to do with motors.

His idea was to wind a coil with 100 miles of wire which is why it took 100 9 volt batteries to run it. That is not increasing copper mass. Increasing copper mass is when you go from a number 30 awg to 10awg, not add 100 miles of the same size wire to it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #460  
Old 05-10-2018, 06:48 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
Nature offers us 'entropy', you are looking at the generating effects and dismissing out of hand the counter emf effects that kill the generating effects.

The increase in copper mass resulted in better conductance so of course you will get a greater voltage, or power transfer.

experiment 1 was simply equalized voltage between 2 caps, nothing to do with motors.

His idea was to wind a coil with 100 miles of wire which is why it took 100 9 volt batteries to run it. That is not increasing copper mass. Increasing copper mass is when you go from a number 30 awg to 10awg, not add 100 miles of the same size wire to it.
Kokomojo,

It seems you have your own way of interpreting things, that is good but please don't apply it to us.
A 1kg of #20 wire is the same mass as 1kg of #32 wire.. isnt it? Why argue with how he increase the mass?.

Just to mention in my experiments I use the same wire guage.

I have seen the effect with my own eyes, have tested how much charge I could get from a single pulse from two different mass of coil. Same wire size, the bigger coil offers higher charge per pulse.. it makes sense really you have higher inductance larger imductive diacharges.

Entropy is there for a good reason. Not to stop us.

On experiment 1 though I was able to get motor action on the process of equalizing the caps. Sure it super small. But if you get the idea and apply on bigger scale like increasing voltage and cap sizes.. That super small gets bigger as well..

Counter emf another obstacle.. still not to stop us. Do you know how to wind coils to minimize it?.. there are ways i have seen people claim how teach how.. i immitated and followed.. guess what?.. their telling the truth
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 05-10-2018 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #461  
Old 05-10-2018, 08:58 PM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Kokomojo,

It seems you have your own way of interpreting things, that is good but please don't apply it to us.
A 1kg of #20 wire is the same mass as 1kg of #32 wire.. isnt it? Why argue with how he increase the mass?.

Just to mention in my experiments I use the same wire guage.

I have seen the effect with my own eyes, have tested how much charge I could get from a single pulse from two different mass of coil. Same wire size, the bigger coil offers higher charge per pulse.. it makes sense really you have higher inductance larger imductive diacharges.

Entropy is there for a good reason. Not to stop us.

On experiment 1 though I was able to get motor action on the process of equalizing the caps. Sure it super small. But if you get the idea and apply on bigger scale like increasing voltage and cap sizes.. That super small gets bigger as well..

Counter emf another obstacle.. still not to stop us. Do you know how to wind coils to minimize it?.. there are ways i have seen people claim how teach how.. i immitated and followed.. guess what?.. their telling the truth

Sorry I am not the one using incorrect terminology you are. When you say increasing the mass it can mean going from awg 30 to awg000 in which the copper is the size of a dime. In other words the way you stated it is totally meaningless.

Again 'correctly' stated you increased the inductance of course you will get more emf with more inductance.

Another thing they are not 'discharges' unless you have a spark gap.

Yes entropy is there for a good reason, its why you cant get OU from coils caps and magnets, not to mention the other losses explained in the study material I posted for you that you apparently did not read.

Who is they and what truth do you think 'they' are telling?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 05-11-2018, 12:59 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
Sorry I am not the one using incorrect terminology you are. When you say increasing the mass it can mean going from awg 30 to awg000 in which the copper is the size of a dime. In other words the way you stated it is totally meaningless.

Again 'correctly' stated you increased the inductance of course you will get more emf with more inductance.

Another thing they are not 'discharges' unless you have a spark gap.

Yes entropy is there for a good reason, its why you cant get OU from coils caps and magnets, not to mention the other losses explained in the study material I posted for you that you apparently did not read.

Who is they and what truth do you think 'they' are telling?
Kokomojo,

I feel sorry for you my friend. If you can't accept simple Additional facts aside from what conventional teachings gives us.. What you believe will get you nowhere..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 05-11-2018, 02:29 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Kokomojo,

I feel sorry for you my friend. If you can't accept simple Additional facts aside from what conventional teachings gives us.. What you believe will get you nowhere..
puhlease, you cant even tell me who 'they' are and what their secret 'truth' is that you go on about.

I even gave you a circuit to properly accomplish the test you want to make and I posted stifflers 3 coil array that is known to work as several people have replicated it. Something you can build and expect success in the end but you insist on chasing ghosts and imagined facts.

You should have more appreciation for those who are trying to help you instead of ridiculing them for their education, especially when they are on your side, the quest for free energy.
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-11-2018 at 02:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 05-11-2018, 08:19 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
puhlease, you cant even tell me who 'they' are and what their secret 'truth' is that you go on about.

I even gave you a circuit to properly accomplish the test you want to make and I posted stifflers 3 coil array that is known to work as several people have replicated it. Something you can build and expect success in the end but you insist on chasing ghosts and imagined facts.

You should have more appreciation for those who are trying to help you instead of ridiculing them for their education, especially when they are on your side, the quest for free energy.
kokomojo,

I'm on this side as well, I just don't like the closed mindedness your showing on experiments like this.. and by the way I already built that circuit. thank you.

if you put 1 more coil on that wire in between cap and battery you would have an output there from the "Charging of the capacitor" if you add this to your overall system, it will increase efficiency overall.
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 05-11-2018 at 08:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 05-11-2018, 04:14 PM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
kokomojo,

I'm on this side as well, I just don't like the closed mindedness your showing on experiments like this.. and by the way I already built that circuit. thank you.

if you put 1 more coil on that wire in between cap and battery you would have an output there from the "Charging of the capacitor" if you add this to your overall system, it will increase efficiency overall.

Its difficult to comprehend why you are having so much trouble with such a simple circuit. I hope this helps.




The battery is not in the circuit when it is running so adding a coil between the battery and the cap does nothing at all.

The switch is placed to the left to charge the source cap, once the source cap is charged the switch is placed to the right for operation and as you can see the battery is completely removed from the circuit. I omitted the transistor switching circuit for less clutter.

C1 is the source cap, D2 in series with the the output cap charges c2, D3 is just added for safety so you dont toast your transistor. I omitted D1 and put up the original drawing.

The circuit you used for your test has the output cap in series with the transistor and charges it directly off the source. The circuit as shown above only allows pulses through from the coil to the output or load cap.

If you want correct results you need to do your experiment again using the above circuit.

Yes I have a closed mind because laws of physics are called laws because you cannot defeat them. If you or anyone else could we would be running our cars using your free energy devices long ago, and none of that changes the fact these guys are frauds.

Again I dont want to discourage anyone from leaning about coils, but I can tell people out here that a little bit of school goes a long way, both in producing correct designs and understanding what is really going on and why you will never get OU from coils caps and magnets, unless they are set up to receive some outside source, like stifflers resonator.
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-12-2018 at 01:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 05-13-2018, 06:10 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
Its difficult to comprehend why you are having so much trouble with such a simple circuit. I hope this helps.




The battery is not in the circuit when it is running so adding a coil between the battery and the cap does nothing at all.

The switch is placed to the left to charge the source cap, once the source cap is charged the switch is placed to the right for operation and as you can see the battery is completely removed from the circuit. I omitted the transistor switching circuit for less clutter.

C1 is the source cap, D2 in series with the the output cap charges c2, D3 is just added for safety so you dont toast your transistor. I omitted D1 and put up the original drawing.

The circuit you used for your test has the output cap in series with the transistor and charges it directly off the source. The circuit as shown above only allows pulses through from the coil to the output or load cap.

If you want correct results you need to do your experiment again using the above circuit.

Yes I have a closed mind because laws of physics are called laws because you cannot defeat them. If you or anyone else could we would be running our cars using your free energy devices long ago, and none of that changes the fact these guys are frauds.

Again I dont want to discourage anyone from leaning about coils, but I can tell people out here that a little bit of school goes a long way, both in producing correct designs and understanding what is really going on and why you will never get OU from coils caps and magnets, unless they are set up to receive some outside source, like stifflers resonator.
after having seen the circuit closer look, I realized it is not the circuit I built..
your circuit is wrong.. I see no path for that cap to take the inductive discharge. rather than c-e of the transistor..
perhaps it will work if you reverse the diode at the top..

anyway Its out of topic and you probably would just state otherwise.. taking this into a senseless closed minded discussion.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 05-13-2018, 07:29 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
after having seen the circuit closer look, I realized it is not the circuit I built..
your circuit is wrong.. I see no path for that cap to take the inductive discharge. rather than c-e of the transistor..
perhaps it will work if you reverse the diode at the top..

anyway Its out of topic and you probably would just state otherwise.. taking this into a senseless closed minded discussion.
What continues to be incomprehensible to me is why you persist in forcing me to correct everything you say out here. I suppose the spice software is closed minded too? Are you serious or just trolling me?

No its not the circuit you built, I told you several posts ago it is what you must do to correct the circuit you built because your circuit has errors. Your discharged output cap is in series with the 'source' which cannot be if you want to charge the output cap off the pulses from the coil.




I used a manual switch in place of the transistor to make it easy because frankly you are wasting everyone time out here, but this hopefully will put this to rest. You can see the cap on the right charges just fine and dandy in the negative direction with the diode as drawn.

Your continued mistake is to charge c2 direct off of c1 which is what will happen if you reverse the diode.

Here is your circuit:





The transistor is a switch:



Below is the same thing as your circuit replacing the transistor with a switch, the reed and magnet is irrelevant and useless, all you need to do is turn your transistor on and leave it on to charge the cap, no pulses from the coil whatsoever just like in the spice I made to help you understand the problem.



As you can see you are just dumping the voltage from one cap to the other. The voltage on the discharged cap goes immediately to max, all you had to do was turn on your transistor and leave it on, like a switch as I have shown above. Its directly charging one cap from another and all your coil is doing is adding a small delay to the charge time without any switching required.

You dont need the coil at all, its just acting like a hunk of wire between the cap and switch or transistor. I suppose to be fair, in some respects learning what doesnt work is as important as learning what does
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-13-2018 at 10:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 05-13-2018, 12:33 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
after having seen the circuit closer look, I realized it is not the circuit I built..
your circuit is wrong.. I see no path for that cap to take the inductive discharge. rather than c-e of the transistor..
perhaps it will work if you reverse the diode at the top..

anyway Its out of topic and you probably would just state otherwise.. taking this into a senseless closed minded discussion.
Ricards,
I recognized that closed minded non-buildering disruptor from the beginning. Only answer is the "ignore list" setting. Ahhh so peaceful and quiet.

wantomake
__________________
 

Last edited by wantomake; 05-13-2018 at 12:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 05-13-2018, 05:15 PM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantomake;

Ricards,
I recognized that closed minded non-buildering disruptor from the beginning. Only answer is the "ignore list" setting. Ahhh so peaceful and quiet.

wantomake
As much as you would like to pretend its my problem is yours. Hate to tell ya but you are living in the stone age.

In fact I did 'build' the circuit in SPICE as you can see in the gifs I provided, you would be wise not to pretend otherwise.

I built the circuit in a matter of maybe 5 minutes each, the time consuming part is preparing them to put up here to teach you guys whats going on.

Quote:
What Can You Do With SPICE?

More specifically, it is a general-purpose circuit simulation program that provides linear AC analysis, non-linear transient analysis, and nonlinear DC analysis.

Analysis is performed by solving combinations of theoretical and experimental (device model) equations representing the behavior of elements based on Kirkhoff's current and voltage laws, utilizing modified nodal point analysis.

Device Model

A device model is an analytical expression that was developed based on theoretical and experimental study.

Elements and devices can be simulated:
  • Passive components (i.e. resistors, capacitors, inductors)
  • Active devices (e.g. diodes, bipolar transistors, MOSFETs)
  • Transmission lines
  • Power sources
Analysis methods:
  • Transient
  • DC
  • Small-signal AC
  • Noise
Until SPICE, IC design was carried out entirely by hand.
What is SPICE? | Electronics Basics | ROHM
Spice modeling is how we design circuits today instead of wasting time and resources by winding coils only to scrap them and find it all in the scrap yard when you guys give up because your hand wound coils do not work the way you dreamed.

So unless you can show us some mysterious mojo schtick going on that no one in the history of electricity every thought of the SPICE analysis will give you the 'correct' answers for your design no wire required, things like stiffler is doing excepted since the program has no algorithm for spacial inductance that I am aware of. Newman, smith and stevens tpu have nothing to do with spacial inductance.

The newman sparkler is a fraud, just like the tpu and that suit case guy dennis or don smith or whatever his name is. They prey on people who can not see through their scam.

I even went so far in trying to help you as to give you the stiffler resonator youtube clip which has been proven to work by several replications, but its a lot more complicated and requires an excellent understanding of induction principles and what it takes to set the whole system into oscillation.

So you see there are things that actually do work out here but it seems some people are prone to waste their time thinking they will be the one to make the impossible possible! It hasnt happened yet and it wont be happening anytime soon.

You can thank ricards for taking it off topic with his so called 'simple circuit'.

Personally I'd like to see people work on projects that are possible and can lead to success instead of failure. Whats important is to understand what is really going on with these devices not what one 'hopes' is going on. The frauds and their worshiping apologists are the disruptors not me.

Another person to check out is the oldscientist on youtube, he does a good job on most of his experiments and has equipment to back it up and if you are into Tesla coils Meyl does the best job I have seen out here.
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-13-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 05-13-2018, 11:27 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
As much as you would like to pretend its my problem is yours. Hate to tell ya but you are living in the stone age.

In fact I did 'build' the circuit in SPICE as you can see in the gifs I provided, you would be wise not to pretend otherwise.

I built the circuit in a matter of maybe 5 minutes each, the time consuming part is preparing them to put up here to teach you guys whats going on.

Spice modeling is how we design circuits today instead of wasting time and resources by winding coils only to scrap them and find it all in the scrap yard when you guys give up because your hand wound coils do not work the way you dreamed.

So unless you can show us some mysterious mojo schtick going on that no one in the history of electricity every thought of the SPICE analysis will give you the 'correct' answers for your design no wire required, things like stiffler is doing excepted since the program has no algorithm for spacial inductance that I am aware of. Newman, smith and stevens tpu have nothing to do with spacial inductance.

The newman sparkler is a fraud, just like the tpu and that suit case guy dennis or don smith or whatever his name is. They prey on people who can not see through their scam.

I even went so far in trying to help you as to give you the stiffler resonator youtube clip which has been proven to work by several replications, but its a lot more complicated and requires an excellent understanding of induction principles and what it takes to set the whole system into oscillation.

So you see there are things that actually do work out here but it seems some people are prone to waste their time thinking they will be the one to make the impossible possible! It hasnt happened yet and it wont be happening anytime soon.

You can thank ricards for taking it off topic with his so called 'simple circuit'.

Personally I'd like to see people work on projects that are possible and can lead to success instead of failure. Whats important is to understand what is really going on with these devices not what one 'hopes' is going on. The frauds and their worshiping apologists are the disruptors not me.

Another person to check out is the oldscientist on youtube, he does a good job on most of his experiments and has equipment to back it up and if you are into Tesla coils Meyl does the best job I have seen out here.
All talk.. no work.. off topic.
Its no fun if it's just the computer and your mind..
Nothing wrong with SPICE..
But something's wrong with you.
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 05-13-2018 at 11:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #471  
Old 05-14-2018, 05:00 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 688
Yes: Peaceful and quiet

wantomake[/QUOTE]

Hello Wantomake,

I also placed the disruptor on my IGNORE LIST !

Also frees up more thread space for me.

You have already seen the MONSTER COIL Pic's I sent you

But now I am including them here for other members to view.

All the NECESSARY restraints and hold down Zip Ties can be seen also.

As I said to you I am now working on the commutator system to alternate the DC voltage through the Coil to keep The Magnet Rotor Spinning.

Other Items needed will follow after.

Hope, as you do , you are soon well and back on your 3BG Build.



Respectfully,

Clarence
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MONSTER COIL.JPG (105.4 KB, 37 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by clarence; 05-14-2018 at 06:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 05-14-2018, 05:57 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
Power of the builders

Ricards,
I recognized that closed minded non-buildering disruptor from the beginning. Only answer is the "ignore list" setting. Ahhh so peaceful and quiet.

wantomake[/QUOTE]

Hello Wantomake,

I also placed the disruptor on my IGNORE LIST !

Also frees up more thread space for me.

You have already seen the MONSTER COIL Pic's I sent you

But now I am including them here for other members to view.

All the NECESSARY restraints and hold down Zip Ties can be seen also.

As I said to you I am now working on the commutator system to alternate the DC voltage through the Coil to keep The Magnet Rotor Spinning.

Other Items needed will follow after.

Hope, as you do , you are soon well and back on your 3BG Build.



Respectfully,

Clarence[/QUOTE]


Clarence my ole' friend,

Smart move on the "ignore list".

I just will not waste time or space on such posters. The commutator is a good idea. Will you be "shorting" this coil or the top one? That's if you plan to build a top coil.

Before this bug hit me, I was shorting the coil on the upright Turion generator. Just to see the fireworks display. Each pulse almost melted the HD reed switch. That's only 3 lbs. of magnet wire compared to your 10 lbs. I read some builders were shorting their coils more than once per passing of the magnet. Looks like J. Newman did also.

Just some thoughts as I sit and recover.

wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 05-15-2018, 03:21 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post

I also placed the disruptor on my IGNORE LIST !

Also frees up more thread space for me.

You have already seen the MONSTER COIL Pic's I sent you

Clarence

Some of that stuff was found to be bot's Aaron chimed in about
how he cleaned out a bunch from last year. Maybe I should put
bots on my list, good idea.

In the mean time good to see yer still kickin over there and your
coil is Mega. Can't wait to see the huge double whammy magnet
blocks to go with that.

Somebody got to make this thing work and do away with the last
50 years of speculation. Waintin on ya.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 05-15-2018, 12:06 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
Good move

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Some of that stuff was found to be bot's Aaron chimed in about
how he cleaned out a bunch from last year. Maybe I should put
bots on my list, good idea.

In the mean time good to see yer still kickin over there and your
coil is Mega. Can't wait to see the huge double whammy magnet
blocks to go with that.

Somebody got to make this thing work and do away with the last
50 years of speculation. Waintin on ya.
Brodude,
Yes over on Small Experiments thread Admin warned him about the disrespect toward another member.

We All are here to build, learn, support these different builds. Sure there will be those that disagree. But don't be disruptive and negative. Show your work with explanation and in the "spirit" of FE exploration.

Can't wait to see what my ole' sippin friend turns out on his impressive build. We will know with experience and true testing IF indeed J. Newman was a con or genius. Judging from how big brother teamed up against him from the video, I'm thinking the latter.

Just my opinion.
As always time to nuke the coffee,
wantomake
__________________
 

Last edited by wantomake; 05-15-2018 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Forgot coffee
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 05-16-2018, 02:32 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
old video different name same concept.

Keppe Motor, actually was the first thing I've experimented with..

but It really is not that different to newman's so I think this still is on topic..

I've stumbled such video in the past.

this might be of some interest to you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvN5gxhTi04
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #476  
Old 05-19-2018, 03:34 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
bots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Some of that stuff was found to be bot's Aaron chimed in about
how he cleaned out a bunch from last year. Maybe I should put
bots on my list, good idea.

In the mean time good to see yer still kickin over there and your
coil is Mega. Can't wait to see the huge double whammy magnet
blocks to go with that.

Somebody got to make this thing work and do away with the last
50 years of speculation. Waintin on ya.
Bots can sign up, but they can't post since 100% of every membership that gets approved is done manually. The bots will only be pending memberships and that's about it.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 05-25-2018, 07:21 PM
clarence's Avatar
clarence clarence is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 688
Change in commutator system

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantomake View Post
Brodude,
Yes over on Small Experiments thread Admin warned him about the disrespect toward another member.

We All are here to build, learn, support these different builds. Sure there will be those that disagree. But don't be disruptive and negative. Show your work with explanation and in the "spirit" of FE exploration.

Can't wait to see what my ole' sippin friend turns out on his impressive build. We will know with experience and true testing IF indeed J. Newman was a con or genius. Judging from how big brother teamed up against him from the video, I'm thinking the latter.

Just my opinion.
As always time to nuke the coffee,
wantomake
Hello wantomake,


Since last word from me,
I found out that I DO need a DUAL Commutator system to ALTERNATE the DC
voltage through the coil.
The DUAL commutator will allow enough Fire time to off time through the coil
To get the job done.
Only problem is that another commutator and brush holder will have to be purchased .
At present my funds to do so are just not there. More will not be available until June 20 th.
Means a real long wait. So nothing will be coming from me during that time.

Just wanted to let you and members know.

Respectively,

Clarence
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flat commutator JWN.JPG (73.5 KB, 39 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 05-25-2018, 09:30 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
Good uses

Clarence ole friend,
I understand about the funds. The SS doesn't go so far these days.

The second commutator will do the job timing the on,off, and shorting to the capacitor. From the picture you posted I built a short and smaller version. It was 2" pvc pipe with caps on ends that held it in place on threaded rod. Used 1/2" copper strips from old started coils. But as the picture shows more contact area keeps the sparking down to avoid heat and scarring of the contacts.

Look forward to your progress. We got big time monsoon season here so just trying to stay dry.

Later my friend,
wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 05-27-2018, 05:37 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,890
Exclamation Reposting Missing Image



I had posted this image before, but website postimg.org made some changes to their domain, so I had to go back and find the missing image and post it here.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Joe_Newman_Plans.gif (259.8 KB, 7 views)
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 05-27-2018 at 05:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 05-27-2018, 02:36 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
Image

Thanks Vidbid,
This is best guide to build from. I only built the smaller version so it wasn't much help to me. But I did get some understanding from it. Would been great to see the EV car size J. Newman built. Or how he built it to size.

Clarence is building a good looking table top version. Happy building ole friend.

Wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers