Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-29-2013, 06:08 AM
Ein~+ein Ein~+ein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 298
Is it just me? I'm not seeing much evidence for either Suppression or FE?

If you've read my posts, you'll know I'm a skeptic, often dismissed for my apparent ignorance or inexperience. While I think we all agree that at least some of the unsubstantiated claims are just that, judging from others' comments, there's no unanimous agreement on which are which, even after seemingly incontrovertible evidence is provided as in the case of Andrea Rossi's LENR E-cat.

But what's even harder for me to accept than Rossi's E-cat or cars that run efficiently on just water fuel is the suppression theory. Let's face it, if the Pentagon in cahoots with Big Oil is actively suppressing free energy globally and in so doing, preventing all but a handful of FE advocates from knowing about it, they're doing a damn fine job, much better than any totalitarian state ever did at suppressing its citizenry. One would therefore have to accept that any and all patents, schematics, detailed instructions etc, accessible online would be forgeries designed to discourage would be replication attempts. Many among us would be working for the enemy, spreading lies or misinformation as Aaron accuses me and Jon Abel of. But arguably, the freedom to post anything on any site about free energy devices would be just an illusion--we'd be zombies controlled by Verichips in an Orwellian nightmare--I mean who's seen posts edited or removed? Even Patrick Kelly's site is back online.

Belief is a choice that starts when thinking stops. I estimate FE scams around the world net in the 10s, if not in the 100s of millions annually. Even Sterling Allan reports on them but then the powers that be obviously force him to--thought I saw what looked like a gun pointed at his head once.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 05-29-2013, 07:38 AM
Cornboy 555's Avatar
Cornboy 555 Cornboy 555 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 803
Practical!

Hello Einstien, how about you put in endless hours on a solid state, or rotating devise, that heaven forbid, should release more energy than it takes to run it, and try to mass produce it.

Maybe then you will develop some insight into your chosen topic, there is nothing like practical experience, as a teacher.

Regards Cornboy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2013, 03:56 PM
kEhYo77's Avatar
kEhYo77 kEhYo77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 171
Hi.
There is suppression of high efficient modifications for cars for instance. There are over a hundred patents for high mileage carburetors/fuel vaporizers and non of them is in use. Why? Is more like a rhetorical question...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Kytsun Kytsun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The first world
Posts: 11
Send a message via AIM to Kytsun
kEhYo77

Most or all of those patents were bought by GE, Ford, etc and then put in the back of their vaults in a little box to never be opened again.

Inefficiency means huge short-term profits. It's why everywhere you look, any legitimate FE or clean energy claim is attacked from all angles by people on a payroll.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-29-2013, 11:22 PM
chainmailleman chainmailleman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 79
Ein~+ein.......

Just leave, please. If you really can't stand the people here or what YOU think they are trying to do, then go find somewhere else to waste your time.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-29-2013, 11:53 PM
ewizard's Avatar
ewizard ewizard is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Outside the Matrix
Posts: 1,120
E, Did you miss this one: Did you miss this one: DoE Technology Suppression

Or just dig around for the 3 documents of killed, missing or threatened out of circulation inventors that has been posted on overunity.com. Hundreds of them. Or the photocopy of the official U.S. Patent Office Memo to it's examiners that clearly tells it all. Basically if anything is free energy or would threaten big oil interests they grab it, deny a patent and/or confiscate it for 'national security' reasons.

Seriously, do you not think big oil and other energy interests would not do all they could to protect their very lucrative business? Not to mention government money that comes from tax on gas etc. Of course the government can always tax other new tech so I don't think they will sink over new free energy. Gov will always find a way to tax us
__________________
There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-30-2013, 12:00 AM
ewizard's Avatar
ewizard ewizard is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Outside the Matrix
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ein~+ein View Post
<snip < I estimate FE scams around the world net in the 10s, if not in the 100s of millions annually. Even Sterling Allan reports on them but then the powers that be obviously force him to--thought I saw what looked like a gun pointed at his head once.

They really do have you fooled don't they. They want you to believe they are scams. And sure there are a few scams but they become obvious in short order. After all if it doesn't provide energy as claimed how far is it going to go?
__________________
There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-30-2013, 12:09 AM
MonsieurM's Avatar
MonsieurM MonsieurM is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,078
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytsun View Post
kEhYo77

Most or all of those patents were bought by GE, Ford, etc and then put in the back of their vaults in a little box to never be opened again.
one of the methods used ..... one would call it circling a patent or if you prefer fencing it with other related patents ..... had a friend done to his start up

Quote:
Inefficiency means huge short-term profits. It's why everywhere you look, any legitimate FE or clean energy claim is attacked from all angles by people on a payroll.
you are quite correct and it is not really a secret .... it is actually taught in Management classes ( i think or is it marketing ) .... it's called Planned obsolescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Planned obsolescence or built-in obsolescence[1] in industrial design is a policy of planning or designing a product with a limited useful life, so it will become obsolete, that is, unfashionable or no longer functional after a certain period of time.[1] Planned obsolescence has potential benefits for a producer because to obtain continuing use of the product the consumer is under pressure to purchase again, whether from the same manufacturer (a replacement part or a newer model), or
think Ipad ..... I phone etc ....
__________________
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Yes, just you...

Quote:
Is it just me? I'm not seeing much evidence for either Suppression or FE?

Yes, Ein~tein...definitively and absolutely it is "Just You"


Either that...or...

Maxwell never conceived an Asymmetric World...

Nikola Tesla was full of it and never invented and constructed the FIRST F***g AC Generators that for the first time illuminated the United States of America...Chicago 1896 World Fair...and so all his other patents were not true either...as they never work...ju8st like the first Westinghouse joint venture at Niagara Falls...

DR Thomas Henry Moray was also full of it...never did ant black box...not true...

Floyd Sweet never invented that Tube...that produced so much energy...

Stanley Meyer never showed up on the News...running his water run vehicle...He was also a Scammer...and maybe he was poisoned...just by his own brother...

Arie DeGeus never patented a self rechargeable battery...and He did die of "a natural heart attack" when he was ready to negotiate overseas...with Investors...

Rory Johnson...never build Magnatron Corporation and his 500 HP Motors...as it was not true that the US Feds...closed it down and seized patent...not true either he was about to make a huge deal with Greyhound Buses...all lies...


Ed Gray's Motor was also a Scam...never built any Motors...never worked...right?...


And so on just a few dozen more cases...along different generations...and "coincidentally"...most of the cited above had "Mysterious Deaths"

Patents and Toilet Paper are so very similar...so...they (who do all the Suppression) know this (as you know it NOW)...Patents are a Trap...so you MUST write it in "Legal Garbage" so no one understand Jack A**...and never can build even a Garbage Bag...cause they have absolutely NO SPEC'S...So it don't matter if you look at them a Trillion Times...you will never build anything out of any patent...unless you have a device and you confront it with such patent...then it helps as you know the real side...


And lastly...Einstein never tried to disappear Asymmetry in order to sustain his "unsustainable and never proven "jewish invention"...just to become famous and make a "Good Business" out of it...but never worked...too bad...


So...either we accept all of the above...or say " it is just You"...the one who do not want to believe there is a Conspiracy, a Seizing...a Scam...done to Science...to Mankind...

Or is Your Mind so narrowed down, so Closed Up...So Clogged Up...no matter if you are or not a skeptic...to think that Burning Oil/Gas/Diesel...is the One and Only way to obtain a reliable source of energy/transportation for almost two Centuries with the stinking, farting pieces of sh*t dinosaurs with oxygen sensors... ?!


Get out of here!
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-30-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-30-2013, 03:42 AM
ewizard's Avatar
ewizard ewizard is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Outside the Matrix
Posts: 1,120
This stuff is everywhere - I wasn't even looking for this:
Government Secrecy Orders on Patents Have Stifled More Than 5,000 Inventions | Threat Level | Wired.com

UFO's right E -- it is just you.
__________________
There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Why don’t you take up fishing, line dancing or origami your about as much use here as t its on a Kipper! With less grasp of the true state of affairs.
George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube
Opie & Anthony: Stan Meyer's Water Car - YouTube
Yeah .. Its you!
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Kytsun Kytsun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The first world
Posts: 11
Send a message via AIM to Kytsun
I apologize for some of the replies Ein~+ein. People in places like this tend to take these things personally, even if it's a honest skepticism. They're right about the facts however; there is a mountain of hard evidence that FE is possible and that Suppression is a real thing, all you have to do is know how to ask the right questions (which i'd say you did with this thread :B).

My own theory is that the government has plenty of working FE technology in black projects and suppresses public attempts at making similar working technologies, leaving the ones that clearly don't work to flood the market, which would be why you see so many FE scams.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Hrothgar's Avatar
Hrothgar Hrothgar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 265
Send a message via Yahoo to Hrothgar Send a message via Skype™ to Hrothgar
not just scams

There are also too many experimenters on you-tube that appear half baked, half witted and complete satires. I swear, looking at them if they said "the sky is blue" I wouldn't believe them. All the while some suppression monkey is laughing to himself "maybe I'll take the day off".
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-31-2013, 01:15 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
If it would only be FE Suppression...

If it would only be FE Suppression...

Only when millions of people on this planet could see with their own eyes...that in fact there have been a suppression to Mankind, based on just pure greed...Then they would realize that the damage they have made to so many generations/lifetimes...therefore, the alteration of our level of progress/evolution to an entire Planetary Civilization has been locked up for over One Century...no words to describe that damage...really.


And the Suppression has not only been dedicated to FE...unfortunately...is more, and more...and then some more...and everywhere we look...will find there was a solution for it...a cure for a so called "Terminal Disease/Illness" now...


The Flying cheap vehicles have been also suppressed...no fuel required...

[IMG][/IMG]


Il Maestro...Leonardo Da Vinci...in the late Fifteen Century designed the first Helicopter model in sketches and models...and someone could tell ME here...that we are still using that machine as a "State of the Art" for Vertical take off and landing?!...and it must be done with a stinking Gas Engine?

Whoever thinks this is the "only and real way to our Planet civilization"...it is really sad to know...but, not for me or for those that believe in all this...but for them...because the "fall" for this people is gonna be very dangerous for their health...while all of Us who knew this was a reality...it won't be "any surprise" at all...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-31-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-31-2013, 02:05 AM
Ein~+ein Ein~+ein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar View Post
There are also too many experimenters on you-tube that appear half baked, half witted and complete satires. I swear, looking at them if they said "the sky is blue" I wouldn't believe them.
But many fall for their nonsense, more here than on YouTube ironically!!! Just read the 'Free Energy Already Exist' thread, for example. The ones Kytsun apologizes for who* take this personally are the ones who don't question the glaringly obvious BS from that thread's OP. You can start to see how the belief in FE and suppression reinforce one another -- like Jesus and Satan, and like Christianity, FE has its list of patron saints that heretics like me fail to recognize as such--show me water into wine miracle!

While there may be a kernel of truth to the suppression theory, to ascribe to them Orwellian powers that no totalitarian regime has ever been able to achieve, stretches the imagination. It's not surprising that this is particularly a western phenomenon--one in which culture has been reduced to a consumer product. My argument is that this belief in suppression and conspiracy theories is so so strong that it clouds people's better judgement. What other scam rakes in the millions that FE does?

I'm almost tempted to start my own crowdfunding FE scam to see how much money I can make raise using excuses for my lack of progress similar to what the FE Already Exist OP does. I'm sure even he could raise $1,000.

* Does it not strike you as odd that Kytsun would apologize for their posts, as if Kytsun is personally responsible for what they post? I detect a conspiracy here among certain members. Like I say, trust no one, not even me.

__________________
 

Last edited by Ein~+ein; 05-31-2013 at 02:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-31-2013, 02:21 AM
Ein~+ein Ein~+ein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Il Maestro...Leonardo Da Vinci...in the late Fifteen Century designed the first Helicopter model in sketches and models...and someone could tell ME here...that we are still using that machine as a "State of the Art" for Vertical take off and landing?!...and it must be done with a stinking Gas Engine?
No, but it certainly isn't a HODS.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-31-2013, 05:30 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Just .. grist to the mill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytsun View Post
I apologize for some of the replies Ein~+ein. People in places like this tend to take these things personally, even if it's a honest skepticism. They're right about the facts however; there is a mountain of hard evidence that FE is possible and that Suppression is a real thing, all you have to do is know how to ask the right questions (which i'd say you did with this thread :B).

My own theory is that the government has plenty of working FE technology in black projects and suppresses public attempts at making similar working technologies, leaving the ones that clearly don't work to flood the market, which would be why you see so many FE scams.
Proof that HHO is a Scam - Aardvark.co.nz/hho_scam.shtml
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-31-2013, 05:55 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
The job of the sceptic ...

Paid agents as pointed out by J.B
1 watt challenge.wmv - YouTube

Бедини и промыватели мозга.flv - YouTube
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 05-31-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-31-2013, 08:21 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,387
No It's not just you, Einstein, there is suppression of certain things efficient
carburetor's for one thing, "Lean burn" technology implemented by Chrysler in
the 70's in some the Valliant Range of cars suspiciously disappeared. The
Sarich orbital motor was bought up by GM and shelved I think.

But as far as the free energy field who needs active overt suppression when
there are so many fake claims with no proof to discredit the "free energy
movement" and by free energy I mean legitimate free energy that can be
collected used and measured ie. proven technology. Not the magic OU with no
explanation of where it comes from and no proof it even existed to be claimed.

I issue a challenge to all those who posted here making fun of Einstein.

Show us the OU.

UFO show us where you have demonstrated "extra" energy out of a system
like a motor generator.

Duncan same challenge to you show us an example of absolute proof of extra
energy out of a motor or such device not words show us the energy being
measured.

Free energy exists, but energy cannot come from nowhere and people cannot
create energy, it must be utilized from existing energy in the form of useful
work to be considered harnessed or utilized but it can be done in ways other
than solar, wind,hydro ect, they are not the only ways to harness energy
from the environment without needing to pay anyone else to use it. And there
are people who would like to keep certain things secret.

But it is true they have no need to actively suppress, they would be much
more successful by discrediting the movement from within, a few ways would
work, by elaborate vague and difficult to disprove claims that suck in a lot of
people and burn them off the subject.

By just outright ridiculous claims that still get a lot of suckers, and embarrass
everyone else.

By people pretending to be free energy supporters spreading fear and paranoia.

By people using the gullible or hopeful to make money, which can work in
several ways also.

So the way I see it 99 % of the actual instances of suppression on the forums
are all inside jobs.

There has been papers written on the methods of the "free energy preacher
suppression artists".

What convinces me that so many are deluded is when they swear I am a paid
disinformant or a paid shill and abuse me with the most foul and disgusting
filth, and yet I am no paid shill, I know it as do others. I question a lot of
things for sure as we should. But to refer to the number of posts a person like
myself has made and label them a paid disinformant, is downright pathetic and
I see no reason to take any of those people seriously in anything they say.

To the people making the claims of OU or extra energy out over energy in
where is it ?

And to add the only threats of violence I have had have come from OU
claimants on the forums when asked legitimate questions too many times, or
from their other account profiles or from their followers.

Cheers
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-31-2013, 10:21 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
more of the same...

If you think I'm going to fall for that closed loop measuring rubbish think again! COP+1 systems of the type you and your ilk are referring to are not closed loop .. the power source is reactive effectively in a different mathematical dimension … Just as John Bedini said loud and clear
neither am I prepared to to start building anything for your amusement. I consider you paid opposition (as you well know) having looked at Es posts I start to view him in the same light .. Just as JB says sceptics have one job to perform on forums.
If you really don't believe COP+1 machines exist and are not a possibility what are you doing fouling up a forum dedicated to the study of such things? Go and join E.. fishing and line dancing. And leave the people alone who are actually doing it.
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-31-2013, 11:35 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Prove, prove...prove

It is not a simple matter... just like counting "1,2,3..." that simple, to fully prove to the "Demanding Skeptics Audience" how to brake/violate/ridicule laws and technology that WE have allowed to survive for more time that anyone's here lifetime's...this ancient technologies go back to a few ancestors generations from ours...

It is not just about "A Suppressed Machine"...but the means to control those Machines must also be "different" from the "locked in time models/laws/means to control them"...and by using just "one item" it would not make it happen in a full proof...and it is because it has not been "just" the suppression of "just" one Machine...but several...to discover a Whole New Methodology that expands to many sizes/structures...as also the means to govern/control them.

My Guys in my Thread has shown many videos where You could clearly see where an "Original/Locked in time Machine" draws over 100 Amps...while the ones shown...built in the exact same structure... only take 12 to 15 Amps to perform the same/exact tasks...and then some more...time will tell...and we are not talking about just a "few less amps" here...so, yes, in time we will prove it...but, we are not in ANY Hurry to prove to NO ONE HERE...if or if not...just watch Us...

And related to the "Flying Machines" ...I WILL ALSO prove beyond doubt...it CAN BE DONE...and VERY STABLE, and VERY POWERFUL, and VERY SAFE...not falling off the skies like an Old Typing Machine from the 1800's...and exploding in flames...burning everyone on board like a BBQ...BUT, instead...like a Feather in the wind...gliding slowly in case of "malfunction"...and yes,It will be "coming soon to a Theater near you"...(And those who know me knows I will do it, no BS.) it will be all my pleasure to show it and demonstrate it here...That has been "My Dream"...to see this type of Flying Cars...Flying Crafts since I was a kid...without ANY need to use reciprocating/explosion/burning/farting of stinking Oil based ancient Machines Tech...

And when you get to discover and MAKE/BUILD... ALL THIS THINGS HIDDEN SO FAR....Yes, it makes me to take it into "VERY" Personal Levels...as YOU should, also...this has been a threat to Mankind and Planet Earth disappearance and we all, just like Sheeples, have allowed it to occur/happen for way too long....and criticizing, demanding proof...or arguing and trying to set in the ridicule side...is absolutely NOT a way to Help Us all...cause the "Triumphant New Technologies " is not "only selected" to a specific group...but for all of Us to enjoy their benefits.

Many People here...like that Thread you (Ein~tein) mentioned from Inventionmaster...They have "stumbled" (in most cases by accident) with a way to harness FE...but unfortunately they do not have the required knowledge/capacity/funds to proceed...and that is why they come here...and that is TO GET HELP...and NOT TO BE CRITICIZED..or trying to set them in the ridicule...like all skeptics like YOU and many others here now...love to do...and Most, not even knowing how to install a light switch in your own houses...and that "In My World" is called "Audacity/Daring Personalities...without having the "slightest" background to "Play the Roll as a Judge".


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-31-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 05-31-2013, 12:51 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Einstein
Quote:
My argument is that this belief in suppression and conspiracy theories is so so strong that it clouds people's better judgement. What other scam rakes in the millions that FE does?
I think better judgement is relative, consider that the average automobile has a total efficiency near 16%. That is the most widely used standard technology we know of wastes 84% of the energy input. Now if a person was a true skeptic they could only come to the obvious conclusion that we are either stupid or incompetent... or both.

You see it is not so much that we truly believe in unlimited free energy pouring in from some magical source but more so we reject mainstream society because it is insane. You are insane because every day you jump into your car and fire it up without questioning it and accept it as the norm just as most everyone does.

This relates to a common phrase in psychology, the only ones who are truly insane are the ones who believe they are not in some way. So I understand that you may believe your opinion's are logical and that logic is infallible however it is impossible to deny the fact that "normal" does not work and could be considered as insane in the proper context.

Quote:
What other scam rakes in the millions that FE does?
The supercolliders have cost billions upon billions of dollars and promise a clean free energy source however the last few decades of work have produced no proof it works nor that it ever will. That's kind of comical isn't it?, here you are all worked up over a few million dollars yet when mainstream science does exactly the same thing it goes without question. You see a true skeptic does not just question the things they don't agree with they question everything.

On another note of interest if we took all the millions lost to free energy scams in the last 20 years it would still be considerably less than NASA spent to develop a simple toilet that works in space.... it's all relative.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 05-31-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-31-2013, 03:17 PM
Ein~+ein Ein~+ein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
...but unfortunately they do not have the required knowledge/capacity/funds to proceed...and that is why they come here...and that is TO GET HELP...
What more proof do you people need that belief obscures judgement?
Once again, Inventionmaster:
a) claimed he had 'rebuilt a generator to produce free energy';
b) claimed he had designed far more complex devices;
c) claimed he had 16 yrs of experience designing free energy devices;
d) did not ask for technical help;
e) did not ask for money (unless he PM'd those cheering for him?).

If one subscribes to the suppression theory, then such blatant lies are either part of a childish attention-seeking prank, or part of his professional duties, perhaps in this case to test the gullibility level among members here. It would follow then that ANYONE making an unsubstantiated claim for free energy and refusing to allow independent testing etc, COULD BE FREE ENERGY SUPPRESSORS IN DISGUISE.

Beware, they're everywhere!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-31-2013, 04:35 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Einstein


I think better judgement is relative, consider that the average automobile has a total efficiency near 16%. That is the most widely used standard technology we know of wastes 84% of the energy input. Now if a person was a true skeptic they could only come to the obvious conclusion that we are either stupid or incompetent... or both.

You see it is not so much that we truly believe in unlimited free energy pouring in from some magical source but more so we reject mainstream society because it is insane. You are insane because every day you jump into your car and fire it up without questioning it and accept it as the norm just as most everyone does.

This relates to a common phrase in psychology, the only ones who are truly insane are the ones who believe they are not in some way. So I understand that you may believe your opinion's are logical and that logic is infallible however it is impossible to deny the fact that "normal" does not work and could be considered as insane in the proper context.



The supercolliders have cost billions upon billions of dollars and promise a clean free energy source however the last few decades of work have produced no proof it works nor that it ever will. That's kind of comical isn't it?, here you are all worked up over a few million dollars yet when mainstream science does exactly the same thing it goes without question. You see a true skeptic does not just question the things they don't agree with they question everything.

On another note of interest if we took all the millions lost to free energy scams in the last 20 years it would still be considerably less than NASA spent to develop a simple toilet that works in space.... it's all relative.

AC
Just for the hell of it I'll go with your spiel about the car and the 16% … I'll ignore for the moment the Pouge carburettor, Mayer’s water fracture along with Puharich,billings ,Boyce and all the rest …. your opposition so your having none of that …..So lets do a historical think .. of where a super efficient ICE engine would have to used with full government support and mass produced lets see what happened to it and its development .. and see if the patent “crowding has taken place as mentioned... History
WW2 Germany prepared to lock horns with the mightiest maritime power of the age Britain.
Not that Germany didn't have a feasible plan .. she did … U boats … the plan was blow British shipping out of the water …. Starve that little **** O'l of an Island into surrender.
U boats were not particularly big …. “floating coffins” they became known as however they had to range thousands of miles to all four corners of the world.
The stresses and requirements of such a power plant are obvious everything you question actually AC .. very light, huge power to weight ratio,reliable, powerful and most importantly very very efficient … This is real life conditions not some made up fanny ….. The Germans themselves are not to bad at engineering in a slap stick sort of way, (Morris Minors much better of course) But obviously they needed the best engine for the job …. It was Swiss, As you see from this Wiki .. Sulzer refused to break the ties with Nazi Germany the prospect of all those U boat engines was just to good to miss
Sulzer (manufacturer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So this 84% where does most of it go? Up comes a piston .. compression .. bang .. vectors in all directions a few of which force the piston back down .. most of which are a spent Force against the cylinder sides and head and wasted as heat
but what if there were two movable pistons? Not quite twice as much “bang for you buck”but very close. The allies after war were also a little down at heel , They decided they could use this very efficient engine themselves.
They rushed to copy the Swiss design and opened plants in the USA,Britain and Australia, The engineering was not of Swiss quality … but the engines very soon became known as extremely frugal light weight powerful work horses … which could push a lorry along pretty much at the same economy as a family saloon The thing was knocked out here in the UK by the Roots group
http://www.oldengine.org/members/die...erTS3/TS35.jpg
It was never developed for the family saloon .. can you guess why not boys and girls?
What of the patent grabbing ? Who's watching this particular “hot potato” for big stinking oil do you think?
Bill Gates invests in new engine made in Troy - YouTube
Well that was three or four years ago … The thing was dumped nearly 50 years ago because it was far to efficient and as for development .. the Swiss did all that nearly a hundred years ago , anyone else fancy going up against Bill Gates who knows a thing or two about patents in order to produce?
Neither would I bother holding you breath for this frugal .. powerful .. lightweight engine .. consider it ….. well tied up and buried... like every thing else more efficient than... Commer "knocker" engine is back - Agriculture - Machinery - General News - North Queensland Register
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-31-2013, 06:40 PM
chainmailleman chainmailleman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 79
@Farmhand

I'm not poking fun at Ein~+ein. I'm sick of him insulting people and derailing the entire forum by making new threads with off-topic subjects that pose no benefit to anyone.

If I had an OU device, why would I post its plans/schematics here? Why would I waste years of research and hard work, not to mention a lucrative business, just to prove something to someone I have never met?

The sad truth is you will never see a real OU device on this forum. EVER. It's just not logical. This forum is titled "Renewable Energy" and not "Free Energy" for a reason.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Duncan
Quote:
Just for the hell of it I'll go with your spiel about the car and the 16% … I'll ignore for the moment the Pouge carburettor, Mayer’s water fracture along with Puharich,billings ,Boyce and all the rest …. your opposition so your having none of that …..So lets do a historical think .. of where a super efficient ICE engine would have to used with full government support and mass produced lets see what happened to it and its development .
I am not sure I understand where your going with all this. In the past I have experimented with gassifiers like Pouge's unit and with HHO and would agree they work very well. Heck about 30 years ago I built a super lean burn system with water injection to moderate combustion as well as a co-gen unit, wind turbine and passive solar heating panels for my shop.

A person could say I was building "alternative" technology and firmly believed in it well before it became so fashionable so there is no need to try and convince me of anything or imply I may be opposed to it.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-31-2013, 11:45 PM
Ein~+ein Ein~+ein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainmailleman View Post
If I had an OU device, why would I post its plans/schematics here? Why would I waste years of research and hard work, not to mention a lucrative business,...
Show me the lucrative FE device businesses that aren't scams. That's what Farmhand and I are asking for.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-01-2013, 12:13 AM
freepenguin freepenguin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 52
Free Energy is impossible in Einstein's universe.
Einstein supported the Big Bang theory.
The Big Bang universe is a close system, where total energy is fixed in the beginning. In any close loop system achieving overunity is impossible.
And under Einstein's theory of General Relativity, mainstream scientists did invented pure non-nonsensical masturbation of imagination:
Black Holes do exist somewhere in universe? Instead many White Holes exist that create new matter.
The source energy of star comes from thermal nuclear fusion inside star's core. If so, all stars are contradict to laws of thermodynamics.
Gravity bend light. It's been proven to be false.
Gravity don't bend space around an object.
Time and space are probably complete different entities contrary to four dimensional spacetime which Einstein invented for his universe.
Einstein's theory of Relativity exploded already by few scientists.

The final blow to the theory of Relativity is actual speed of gravity.
Newton assumed speed of gravity is instantaneous to explain orbits of planets and comets using his gravitational law.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-01-2013, 03:01 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@ chainmailleman
Quote:
If I had an OU device, why would I post its plans/schematics here? Why would I waste years of research and hard work, not to mention a lucrative business,...
Why?, to prove to yourself that you are a better person than the ones we criticize, to prove there is a better way and to prove we are not willing to put our children's future at risk for our own personal needs. I would do it in a heartbeat.

@Einstein
Quote:
Show me the lucrative FE device businesses that aren't scams. That's what Farmhand and I are asking for.
Wind, Solar and Micro-hydro come to mind however my interpretation of "Free Energy" is broader than most people. As well I have little interest in any free energy device including those proposed here if it is not affordable, sustainable or attainable for everyone. It may not sound like it at times but I would agree with most everything you have said on some level. We all want the same thing.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-01-2013, 03:33 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
alternative energy systems that are not scams there are many but just one off the top of my head in use at several airports in Europe and by municipalities in the USA Ruggero santilli's Magnegas would be a pretty good example , yet another system developed over a hundred years ago and suppressed .. as it still is of course, municipalities and airports are no use what so ever to the population .. Its just another tax they have already paid for.
MagneGas' Ruggero Maria Santilli: Faces of Technology - YouTube
… one in every bodies back garden that’s a different matter ... and thats not going to happen without a drastic change.
But just to halt the “stuck record “ which you and all the other paid pessimist Naysayers blab on and on and on about … there is the “just one” you asked for … so don’t ask for any more.
As you say a bog that works on a space ship undoubtedly costs far more than the research into “alternative energy” the difference is the mass of the people had no choice in how the wealth they had earned was squandered in that regard. The main job of naysayers is to perpetuate the “scam” aspect and Indeed originate scams themselves so preventing serious Investment in the vast majority of real and very dedicated researchers … Its like holding the lid on a big pressure cooker Its going to blow off with a big bang very soon!
As free penguin points out our world is in the grip of an evil contrived illusion.
How Parallel Path Gets Over Unity

Oh Dear look Penguin here's the next generation of suckers being groomed





Makes you want to sort of try and shout at them "no it doesn't not when things are in spin" and everything is to some degree or another.
http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/spinning_ball.pdf
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers