Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1141  
Old 09-19-2016, 04:24 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Crazy

"path to follow according to their skills."
so the real reason comes to the surface. you don't have the skills or are afraid of part G. nothing wrong with that Hanon, just holding back this thread that's all. just because you don't have certain skills is no reason to post the low road distraction game.

NO you can't do that with a device like part G, that's plane ridiculous.
that's like building a Rolex using Mickey Mouse parts, no one would do that.

just because you don't see what UFOP and I do is no reason to sidetrack the real patent part G device.
it might be good advice to choose an easier device for you to build Hanon,or find a person to help you, just saying. when i tell people about this device most say they would love to help, just ask someone.
"I just can assure that at high rpm the moving brush revolving around a normal commutator will loose contact because of the centrifugal force."
last time i checked there is nothing normal about the figuera device at all. since brush will be on top that wont be a problem.

Cademan;

wow ! that's a big core, might want to use only one core but the rest sounds great.
how many volts. ??
also a good idea is the paper clip on a straw. shows where the fields are in relation to the secondary. (thanks D)


MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-19-2016 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1142  
Old 09-19-2016, 04:27 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanon1492 View Post
I have no idea. A possibility: I just can assure that at high rpm the moving brush revolving around a normalcommutator will loose contact because of the centrifugal force.
Hanon,

That answer "sounds" exactly what I have said on my video...as on my posts about my rotary switch and the brushes I have designed for it...

Quote:
For that reason I posted a proposal for a static brush with a rotating commutator and 7 slip rings to avoid that problem
And how many Horse Power motor you need to spin that "device"?

That's an awful dragging galore device friend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanon1492 View Post
I guess that by mistake you wanted to say "milliwatts" not milliamps. Current (intensity) is maintained, but voltage decreases, and less useful power may be exteacted. If you introduce 1 A you will return 1 A , but at near zero voltage
Negative, no mistake, Current (I) Intensity will continue to be the same (non variant) as long as Source (in this case "Exterior Generator") would keep maintaining the supply-demand "on time".

,
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanon1492 View Post
Figuera describes that the machine needs a part of the produced power for the continuous excitation of the machine. I do not know if that was a big amount or a low amount...
Quote:
Como se ve en el dibujo la corriente una vez ha hecho su oficio en los diferentes electroimanes vuelve al generador de donde se ha tomado; naturalmente que en cada revolución de la escobilla habrá un cambio de signo en la corriente inducida; pero un conmutador la hará continua si así se desea. De esta corriente se deriva una pequeña parte y con ella se excita la máquina convirtiéndola en auto excitadora y se acciona el pequeño motor que hace girar la escobilla y el conmutador; se retira la corriente extraña o de cebo y la máquina continua su misión sin necesidad de que le presten ayuda ninguna para suministrarla indefinidamente.
..."Se deriva una pequeña parte"...(it derives a small part)

Quote:
Well...in fact I have a home heater with 2000 watts power and using around 10 A at 220 volts. I do not understand your point , a common 100 watts incandescent light bulb at the voltage in USA uses exactly 1A
220VX10A = 2200 Watts, not 2000 Watts...

In US AC is 120V...so a 1A Bulb would be 120 Watts

Quote:
There are some references in this thread that with resistors and 100 watts input then an output of 300 watts was measured. So it seems resistors may get COP > 1 unless that those resultls were not acurrately measured.


Really and honestly I would love that toroidal part G would be a part of the whole generator because it has many advantages over resistors, but I read the patent and I do not see that described in the patent. But this what I interpret reading the patent. And I have always tried to promote replications as close as posible to those described in the patent. The patent just use the spanish word "resistencia" that I translated in general mean as "resistance" instead of using terms related to the electricity and electronic field "resistor". I think it is good to know that when I translated that in 2012 I was a newbie into electricity field, I did not even have a multimeter, so it is normal to use a general translation for that word when you are not into this specific field. If a person dealing with this field would have been translated the patent maybe he had used the specific term into this field.

You may think of myself whatever you want but I just try to be honest and follow the patent principles. I already posted that patent must have sufficiency of disclosure to be valid.
You translated it perfectly well back then..."Resistencia" is Resistance as Figuera refers to "quantity" that opposes current.

In English, Resistor is the name of the component itself...In Spanish both terms (resistencia) are utilized for two (or a hundred more) different meanings..."La resistencia total del alambrado es de 20 ohms"..."La Resistencia de 10 ohms se quemó"..."La Resistencia del Pueblo contra la Tiranía ha aumentado..."...and so on and on...


But yes you are right, let´s move on


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-19-2016 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1143  
Old 09-19-2016, 04:57 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up

"But yes you are right, let´s move on"

yes i agree. i'm also tired of the incorrect resistor thing.

UFOP;

one thing i would like to bring up is commutator bars. now why in the world would Figuera imbed thick bars in a cylinder then connect it with thin wires.? that would be plum crazy and a waste of money. Figuera would not do this impractical thing or for any engineer for that matter. using thick commutator bares for 100 volts 1 amp draw is like buying a jet to go to the corner store.....totally nutz i know.
so i think Figuera was using more than 1 amp and the so called commutator bars are just thick wire wound on the core.

that's my story and i'm a sticken to it.


MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-19-2016 at 05:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1144  
Old 09-19-2016, 05:12 PM
Cadman Cadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonman View Post
wow ! that's a big core, might want to use only one core but the rest sounds great.
how many volts. ??
Nah, not that big really. Two #90's that I had laying around.
Dial calipers say 4.538 OD x 2.58 ID x 1.688 height, with epoxy coating.
Standard rating is 824 VA each.

24 volt and I can go to 34.5 rectified.

CM
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1145  
Old 09-19-2016, 05:24 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Exclamation Cores

I was referring to va rating not girth.

at 24 volts @ 2.5 high and 1.5 low that's only 96 watts. that is way overkill and you might have problems.??? i guess we will find out.


MM
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1146  
Old 09-19-2016, 05:49 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,321
UFO,
You have become a master at posting misleading and confusing statements. Just look at the excerpt from one of your posts.

Figuera wrote that after the current has done its job it returns to the source or generator. Now look at what you replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
This whole sentence above... I find it completely wrong, nonsensical and absurd ...the current, once that it passes through all resistors, then through all electromagnets in his drawing...never, just "returns" back to the generator.

That specific current, in just a full cycle running through those 13 resistors and 14 electromagnets, never, but I mean never, ever, could just "return back" to generator, like if there were no losses at all..

Figuera, who was an Electric Engineer must have been "very" aware that current when passing by such high number of resistive components, is going to be wasted, converted in heat basically in a majority of it...and whatever "returns" to generator....would be literally "nickel and dimes"...milliamps if something is left.

In reality, current never "returns", and contrary to that there would be a very high demand from "where it was taken from" (generator, external source)...instead of any return at all.

So, Figuera speaks about currents on his device as if there would be absolutely zero losses, and as a matter of fact, he refers to currents as "llenándose" ó "vaciándose" ("filling up" or "emptying out"), treating currents as "a reusable liquid"...while the only requirement (sin "más complicaciones"- without "much complications") is just the turning of that positive brush-small motor...seen on his paragraph below:

Regards


Ufopolitics
Do you not understand even the basics of electrical circuits? The current doesn't change, the voltage does. However much current leaves the source has to return to the source. Only the voltage drops as it is applied across the load. You can put an ammeter on any circuit you want at the output of the source of power and another meter at the return back to that source and they will always match.

Please don't try to tell me you meant voltage because you clearly quoted Figuera as he wrote about current and you used current several times where you claimed he was wrong. You even used milliamps to describe what you thought would be going back to the source.

Carroll
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #1147  
Old 09-19-2016, 07:59 PM
Cadman Cadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonman View Post
I was referring to va rating not girth.

at 24 volts @ 2.5 high and 1.5 low that's only 96 watts. that is way overkill and you might have problems.??? i guess we will find out.


MM
Yeah, about 600% overkill
Original calcs were made based on normal load limited current, 6 coil sets and 120 vac rectified to 172.8 DC, so about 28 volts per set.
Since this is just for test purposes with 1 set of coils and I already have a 24 vac trafo to use and a bunch of 18 GA wire ... well...

Yeah I hope we will find out .. . something


CM
__________________
 

Last edited by Cadman; 09-19-2016 at 08:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1148  
Old 09-19-2016, 09:57 PM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
Just an interesting post done by me in 2013, linked below. For those who want to know my commitment with what it is written in the patent : I knew that common auto-transformers just run with AC, so I discarded the concept explained in that post because I did not know how to operate ,as the patent states, with DC, problem that seem to be solved with the design of part G proposed now. I really hope so. It would be nice to increase even further the performance of this generator. I have always said that the key is to move the two fields in repulsion no matter how to do it. , therefore, let's do it in the better way possible.

This is just to show that in that time I was screening all possible options. And I just kept those which, in my understanding, were fitting the patent text.

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

.
__________________
 

Last edited by hanon1492; 09-19-2016 at 10:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1149  
Old 09-19-2016, 10:12 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
UFO,
You have become a master at posting misleading and confusing statements. Just look at the excerpt from one of your posts.

Figuera wrote that after the current has done its job it returns to the source or generator. Now look at what you replied.
I am completely basing all my statements, on what is very clear written on Original Patent which happens to be on My Native Language.

Figuera uses EXACTLY WORDING the Variation of Currents Intensity, AND NOT VOLTAGE, which is clearly written as TENSIÓN in Spanish, at each one of his inducing-exciting electromagnets by the use of resistors set in the order displayed on his drawing.
By doing this He is changing-varying the Flux Intensity of each electromagnet in a push-pull unison way.

He absolutely never mentions there that he is dropping the "Tension" (voltage)...as a matter of fact he uses the word Tensión maybe a couple of times in the whole patent.

Quote:
Aquí, lo que cambia constantemente es la intensidad de la corriente excitadora que imanta los electroimanes
excitadores y esto se consigue valiéndose de una resistencia a través de la que, una corriente apropiada, que se toma de un origen exterior cualquiera imanta uno o varios electroimanes, y, conforme la resistencia va siendo mayor o menor, la imantación de los
electroimanes va aminorando o aumentando y variando, por lo tanto, la intensidad del campo magnético, o sea del flujo que atraviesa al circuito inducido.
MY LITERALLY PERFECT TRANSLATION:

Quote:
Here what changes constantly is the Intensity of the Exciting Currents that magnetizes the exciting electromagnets, and this is achieved based on a resistance through which, a suitable current, that has been taken from an external originating source magnetizes one or several electromagnets, and, as resistance becomes higher or lesser, the magnetization of the electromagnets would decrease or increase which means varying, and based on that, also the Intensity of the Magnetic Field, meaning the flux that goes through the induced circuit
Then it is VERY freaking Obvious that the Intensity of such Currents are varying throughout the whole darn Figuera's Circuit, from the beginning to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Do you not understand even the basics of electrical circuits? The current doesn't change, the voltage does. However much current leaves the source has to return to the source. Only the voltage drops as it is applied across the load. You can put an ammeter on any circuit you want at the output of the source of power and another meter at the return back to that source and they will always match.
But of course!!...if the Supply keeps up with the Demand of Currents they would be identical.

You are talking about a circuit which runs stabilized based on source-demand of currents spending goes...the following example in Automotive below is NOT, so, every time we start our vehicles, the current drop is huge at battery, while voltage drop is just Millivolts and as we run down the car, it re-charges back the battery as it takes over majority of vehicle electrical spending.

So, I will put a basic and simple example:

Say you have a Diesel Truck, eight cylinders, which have approx about 900- 1200 psi of pressure on each cylinder...you need to "crank it" to start it up, but it do not starts...now your battery may show a full 12V with a regular V meter, NOT a LOADING Battery Meter to check load!!...but at the time to start the starter motor won't do it...it just do not have the "JUICES" which are called Amps, or Currents, Or Intensity to be able to crank those Eight Pistons at 1200 psi each...which means it have exactly the required V but not the amperage to do the job.

Say Battery was supposed to have 1200 Cranking Amps...but it only have half...600...so can not do it, unless the guy get a parallel boost or charge it overnight.

However, if everything would be fine, the truck driver would turn key and go, start up...at that precise moment of start up the Battery is VOMITING very close to those 1200 Amps, say 900 to 1000. And where did they go?...now tell me they "just" returned "intact" back to battery...because if so...they would never require a whole AND full Battery re-charging system installed "full time" in every vehicle....What did that Heavy Duty Starter Motor cranking those eight cylinders burnt in High Mechanical Torque, plus heat?

Did it loose just Volts?...really?

Then why this Diesel Truck Alternator needs to be such A BIG HIGH AMPERAGE HOG?...and trying to replace it with a 4 cylinder small VW Golf Alternator will never do that job?...BOTH ALTERNATORS GENERATE 12VOLTS...SO WHY CITFTA?


Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Please don't try to tell me you meant voltage because you clearly quoted Figuera as he wrote about current and you used current several times where you claimed he was wrong. You even used milliamps to describe what you thought would be going back to the source.

Carroll
NOPE, I WON'T, I meant exactly what I WROTE,... AMPERAGE, CURRENTS, INTENSITY.

And do NOT come here talking about "WATTS"!!


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-19-2016 at 11:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1150  
Old 09-19-2016, 10:58 PM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
Citfta was right. The current is mantained along any circuit. What you loose is voltage. There is no sense to state that after some resistors and coils the initial current will be reduced to milliamps as stated in your post. The current (intensity) is constant even after transversing many electrical elements. It is like the water in a hose: it is the same flow (current intensity) along the whole hose, what it is reduced is the pressure (voltage). I think that or it is a miscommunication or a misunderstanding of the concept. Figuera changed the intensity in each instant, but intensity is not dissipated crossing different elements, as opening and closing the tap on the hose.


Quote:
Figuera, who was an Electric Engineer must have been "very" aware that current when passing by such high number of resistive components, is going to be wasted, converted in heat basically in a majority of it...and whatever "returns" to generator....would be literally "nickel and dimes"...milliamps if something is left.

In reality, current never "returns", and contrary to that there would be a very high demand from "where it was taken from" (generator, external source)...instead of any return at all.
Quote:
Figuera uses EXACTLY WORDING
Well...in this case he used exact words...

Returning to our main subject, in this page I summarized all the methods I see nowadays to modulate the intensity to achive our goal: MOVE THE FIELDS BACK AND FORTH !!

https://figueragenerator.wordpress.c...iving-signals/

.
__________________
 

Last edited by hanon1492; 09-19-2016 at 11:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1151  
Old 09-19-2016, 11:22 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Talking

Cadman;
"6 coil sets and 120 vac rectified to 172.8 DC, so about 28 volts per set."

why are you dividing 6 into 172.8 ??
are you wiring coils in series or parallel ?

for your test rig it's 3400 % overkill, Duh ! for your final it's 530 % at 172.8 @ 4 a. ??? hope it works.

i have a variac i will be using as my 100 volt supply but it can only do 5 or so amps so i am thinking of building one myself.

can you gather the equations together you used and send them to me. i would like to see how mine fared.???

Hanon;

"I have always said that the key is to move the two fields in repulsion no matter how to do it"

Right and wrong, the key is in repulsion "IN UNISON" or induction will fall to 1/2 of output. but i do get your drift.

UFOP;

i bet your as sick as i am of having to defend your actions, words and path taken every time you turn around. and i am sick to the bone hearing about resistors. so i know how you feel. try hearing about every few post for the last almost year knowing what i know.


MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-20-2016 at 12:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1152  
Old 09-20-2016, 03:05 AM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up Amper Chart

Don't know if everyone has one or not. the reason i like this one is it has amperage usage for chassis wiring also not just AC distribution, good for coils. although coating on wire not included in figures. add about .0028 to .0030 to those figures for coating.






MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-20-2016 at 03:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1153  
Old 09-20-2016, 04:34 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,611
Wire size on the negative side

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonman View Post

UFOP;

i bet your as sick as i am of having to defend your actions, words and path taken every time you turn around. and i am sick to the bone hearing about resistors. so i know how you feel. try hearing about every few post for the last almost year knowing what i know.

MM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonman View Post
Don't know if everyone has one or not. the reason i like this one is it has amperage usage for chassis wiring...

MM
Hi MM,

So are you at peace with Ufo's comprehension of current in electric circuits? If so, you can use a lot smaller gauge wire on the negative side of part G, or generator, or battery because all that current gets burned up in the resistance and coils, right?

And you wonder why he has to defend this stuff, or do you actually buy into it?

And I was comparing your method to the other MM. You said you had a working model but sold it. Did you get any photos or videos?

Hey, I hope the thing works. I've got a lot of experience with electric machinery and coils. I'll help where I can.

Regards,

bistander
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1154  
Old 09-20-2016, 08:02 AM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi MM,

So are you at peace with Ufo's comprehension of current in electric circuits? If so, you can use a lot smaller gauge wire on the negative side of part G, or generator, or battery because all that current gets burned up in the resistance and coils, right?

And you wonder why he has to defend this stuff, or do you actually buy into it?

And I was comparing your method to the other MM. You said you had a working model but sold it. Did you get any photos or videos?

Hey, I hope the thing works. I've got a lot of experience with electric machinery and coils. I'll help where I can.

Regards,

bistander
No i don't really but a lot of what he says makes sense and some don't.

some things he is good at and some he's not, just like every human on this earth.
the only thing that makes me mad is when people like us make trivial mistakes or the information we post is beyond they're comprehension, we are nailed to the cross and attempts to shame us in front of our peers kind like what Hanon did to me and others to UFOP.

just because a person can't see what i see or what you see is no humanly reason to belittle that person in public. UFOP sees what you people don't see in part G. as i see a magnificent magnetic device varying the currant, everyone else sees resistors. to bad because i see through the patent and most see words.

contrary what has been put on this forums table, i know more about this figuera devise than most of you together, aside from my mentor that does not post here. on top of all this i stand tall and post freely with my heart in hope i can change this F-ed up world.

the little device i built was good little model that proved Figuera device and Hooper's BxV field is a reality. no i didn't even own a camera at the time so it is what it is.

i know what i am talking about as my mentor has a 5 kilowatt device running for two years. no i have not seen it but i know from what was passed to me, it's the real deal. every conversation we had i saved and studied each night till my eyed darn near bled.
yes ! the device is real.

Please do help Bistander as much as you can. read my synopsis, the patents and all the good info since i started posting. your mind will open up to the world of Figuera and his wonderful device.

PS. who the hell is madmack.???


MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-20-2016 at 08:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1155  
Old 09-20-2016, 08:32 AM
john_g john_g is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 520
Earth Inductor

Hi

Not meaning to muddle the waters re current / voltage, but Buforn talks about atmospheric electricity. The results from the earth inductor experiment (scanned below) I thought interesting, in that the same charge flows what ever the speed of rotation. Book scanned - 1942, A practical course in magnetism, electricity and radio, Charlesby and Perkins.

Kind regards

John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p1.jpg (701.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg p2.jpg (959.6 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg p3.jpg (147.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg p4.jpg (576.1 KB, 26 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1156  
Old 09-20-2016, 12:04 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,321
MadMack and UFO

Hi marathonman,

MadMack came to this forum about a year ago if I recall correctly. He claimed he had a working magnet motor. And he was going to show us how to make one. As he began to give out information UFO jumped onto the thread and started posting his CAD drawings over and over. And several times MadMack had to correct what UFO posted. After a month or so several of us got close to a working motor but never actually got one to work that I know of. Some of us did pick up some ideas that we were able to use on another project and those ideas worked very well. I am not at liberty to discuss that at this time. But the thread finally just faded away as MadMack said he had to have surgery and then would be back. But he never came back.

You are probably wondering why bistander and myself want to correct UFO when he posts bad information. It is because he has been doing that for too long on this forum. I recently posed a question on my thread entitled "Open discussion for projects on this forum". I asked for an opinion from the readers. Did they want someone with years of experience in electronics to correct the mistaken information posted or should we just let it go. Several people posted they appreciated very much someone taking the time to correct misinformation. The only person that objected to that idea was UFO. You can read the thread for yourself and see that.

If you go to UFO,s thread about his Assy Motor build and read the last page or so of posts you can clearly see the result of his misinformation. Someone trying to build his motor got so confused he didn't know what to think. Bistander took the time to help him get to the solution of his problem.

I understand about you not wanting to get your thread all cluttered up with this kind of stuff, but do you really want people to get confused and misled by erroneous postings? I started the Open Discussion thread so these kinds of things could be discussed there. But if a newcomer only looks at your thread how will they know when misinformation is being posted?

This is your thread and I respect that. So I am asking if you want me to just bow out and not make corrections when I see they are needed? Or would you like me to just post a short post saying to look at the Open Discussion thread for a corrected post about whatever is wrong?

By the way, I don't understand all the confusion about the G part. The drawings clearly show symbols for coils.

Respectfully,
Carroll
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #1157  
Old 09-20-2016, 01:34 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up I Agree

Yes i do agree with your entirety. if someone is incorrect, correct the with dignity not shame and slander. calling one ignorant about a subject is not derogatory, all it means is not knowing.
i for one do not get mad at this subject, just mad when people refuse to know the truth and remain ignorant because it is the easy road.

"By the way, I don't understand all the confusion about the G part. The drawings clearly show symbols for coils."

Thank you very much, that was the actual patent drawing, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. some people seam to be solely stuck on one single word "resistance" and that is all they see. others can see the whole box, not just one single face in front of them.

"This is your thread and I respect that."
thank you but it not my thread, it's our thread. i'm just a major contributor.


good then, there are three of us that knows what part G is. spread the word.


John G;

not trying to sound disrespectful at all but the Figuera device has nothing to do with atmospheric electricity. that was an ignorant reporter and ignorant Buforn. the figuera device operates in the magnetic realm allowing it to work in the dead of space.

good book to read though.

MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-21-2016 at 01:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1158  
Old 09-21-2016, 02:19 PM
Cadman Cadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonman View Post
Cadman;
"6 coil sets and 120 vac rectified to 172.8 DC, so about 28 volts per set."

why are you dividing 6 into 172.8 ??
are you wiring coils in series or parallel ?

for your test rig it's 3400 % overkill, Duh ! for your final it's 530 % at 172.8 @ 4 a. ??? hope it works.

i have a variac i will be using as my 100 volt supply but it can only do 5 or so amps so i am thinking of building one myself.

can you gather the equations together you used and send them to me. i would like to see how mine fared.???
I guess I need to fill in some blanks so I'll start at the beginning. The rough calculations I did were for a generator using the old formulas and methods from the Elementary Dynamo book. My imaginary gen has 6 field coils in series and a theoretical output of 120 V and 60 A. I want to use that as a base line for comparison. Amp turns, iron cross section, and so forth. That's where the 172.8 rectified and 28 volts comes from.

The part G that I wound is only an AC autotransformer at this point and I doubt that formula for AC converts directly to varying DC because the 4.44 constant is for AC quadrature.

So this is all just a starting point and I am using whatever material is already at hand to keep the cost down. I have no doubt the build will go through many iterations along the way.

Is it the autotransformer equations you want?

Regards,
CM
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1159  
Old 09-21-2016, 03:03 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up Part g

YES ! or at least the pdf/book you got it from.

but then again, we are dealing with something (part G) that has never been published in a book that i know of. the math prowess involved in calculating the currant/voltage drop in a linear fashion as the brush moves is more the likely beyond the capabilities of everyone on this web site.
i have put up fliers at local colleges with my phone number a few days ago in hopes to find a math wiz that can help with the calculations. i will post all this information when it happens and will be formatted as a definitive guide to the construction of part G.

i am very close right now but the amount of coils involved will be trial and error. the 500 va over stands correct for the core as does the closed core.
a definitive guide will aid future builders in their quest.

"I doubt that formula for AC converts directly to varying DC because the 4.44 constant is for AC quadrature."

i agree also as i think the Figuera device is 1/4 quadrature.

about your figures, you said they were 6 in series, that is 20 volts 60 amps per core x 6 = 120 volt @ 60 amp. am i reading this correctly.??


MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-21-2016 at 03:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1160  
Old 09-21-2016, 04:13 PM
Cadman Cadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 179
autotransformer

Here's my autotransformer spreadsheet and the book it's based on.

The spreadsheet has everything except the allowance for the iron & resistance losses in watts. The iron loss is calculated but isn't applied.

CM

PS. The 120V 60A was the total output of the old imaginary dynamo armature. Exciting voltage for those field coils was 20V each.

I would LOVE to have a Figuera gen that put out that much!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Auto_transformer_design.pdf (2.72 MB, 41 views)
File Type: zip Auto-Transformer Spreadsheet.zip (278.5 KB, 22 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1161  
Old 09-21-2016, 07:35 PM
Hrothgar's Avatar
Hrothgar Hrothgar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 265
Send a message via Yahoo to Hrothgar Send a message via Skype™ to Hrothgar
Late to the party, hi folks

I do believe, There are plenty of resistors in the device as the coils are used as resistors. but only in the sense that the primary coil gets choked off as it builds the field. The reactive field can collapse but the primary still chokes by pushing back at itself. So supposedly little power from the generator is dissipated.

So an example would be a bar as a core with a primary turned against itself half way through the winding and a secondary done the same but have one of them at the center and the other coil at the ends of the bar. an efficient core might actually be counterproductive
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1162  
Old 09-21-2016, 11:15 PM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadman View Post
Here's my autotransformer spreadsheet and the book it's based on.

The spreadsheet has everything except the allowance for the iron & resistance losses in watts. The iron loss is calculated but isn't applied.

CM

PS. The 120V 60A was the total output of the old imaginary dynamo armature. Exciting voltage for those field coils was 20V each.

I would LOVE to have a Figuera gen that put out that much!
Thanks Cadman for sharing your work.

Here I add a link to that same book for those who want to read it online: https://archive.org/details/AutoTransformerDesignAvery

I think that electromagnets in common generators for the same applied voltage have a greater strength than in our case. In common generators, poles in attraction, their electromagnets have almost a closed magnetic path (except for the gap between poles faces) and therefore their magnetic force is greater than in our case, poles in repulsion, with greater gap to close the magnetic circuit and return to a contrary pole.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1163  
Old 09-22-2016, 01:43 AM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar View Post
I do believe, There are plenty of resistors in the device as the coils are used as resistors. but only in the sense that the primary coil gets choked off as it builds the field. The reactive field can collapse but the primary still chokes by pushing back at itself. So supposedly little power from the generator is dissipated.

So an example would be a bar as a core with a primary turned against itself half way through the winding and a secondary done the same but have one of them at the center and the other coil at the ends of the bar. an efficient core might actually be counterproductive
Sorry, but that makes absolutely no sense except coils are resistors, past that reality is lost. the reactive field does not ever collapse as that field is linear in fashion but you are correct as little power is dissipated through heat, wire and core loss amount to as little as two to five percent.

Why did you add the link to the book when Cadman already had the book in his post, how stupid is that. it is a trick used by scam artist to give them credibility. in the future please don't undermine ones post. it looks really bad on your part as desperate as trying to connect your work with his. just saying.



MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-22-2016 at 02:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1164  
Old 09-22-2016, 12:43 PM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonman View Post

Why did you add the link to the book when Cadman already had the book in his post, how stupid is that. it is a trick used by scam artist to give them credibility. in the future please don't undermine ones post. it looks really bad on your part as desperate as trying to connect your work with his. just saying.

MM
Possibly because attachments are just available to forum members, while links are open to everyone in the net. Please forgive me for sharing that info openly

About your insults to me of stupid and scam artist I won't say anything, but I take note. You are free from thinking whatever comes to your mind. Those insults defines more how you are than to myself.

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1165  
Old 09-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Hrothgar's Avatar
Hrothgar Hrothgar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 265
Send a message via Yahoo to Hrothgar Send a message via Skype™ to Hrothgar
I did not post a link that I know of?!

2halves one on each end makes sense I just see it as one coil since I see it with no break in the wire. You might have seen it as one bobbin even tho the second half of the example clearly implied it could not be one coil as it had to be in two places at once. For ease of visualization,. 4 bobbins 2 for the primary 2 for the secondary. Secondaries arranged so they oppose each other if energized. Primaries cap secondaries on both ends also opposing each other if energized. The primary should push on the secondary til it's reactive Pressure/state collapses into the load. After that the primary should raise its own resistance by opposing itself as a resistor, shutting itself off until the end of the cycle.
__________________
 

Last edited by Hrothgar; 09-22-2016 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Stupid phone keyboard
Reply With Quote
  #1166  
Old 09-22-2016, 06:41 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Exclamation Figuera Device

Hrothgar;
Are you actually describing the Figuera device or another device because your description is not even close to what the patent implies.

Figueras device is two independent magnetic fields occupying the same relative space in space outside there their core. the secondary is then placed in this space that according to William Hooper and others data and research that a duel or double strength E field is formed.

and referring to part G, it is a dynamic magnetic resistor that changes currant flow to both sets of primaries as the brush rotates making contact on the winding's which add or subtract winding's and core material as it rotates.

Cadman;

"I would LOVE to have a Figuera gen that put out that much!"

That is only 7200 watts, making it 15 or 20 kilowatts is just as easy. then you will be off the grid.


MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-22-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1167  
Old 09-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Hrothgar's Avatar
Hrothgar Hrothgar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 265
Send a message via Yahoo to Hrothgar Send a message via Skype™ to Hrothgar
Oops

I thought u were talking about his solid state transformer. However the 2primaries in my example change resistance in a dynamic fashion.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1168  
Old 09-22-2016, 07:39 PM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonman View Post
Well i went to storage today. you know all that Texas rain we been having, well half of it is in my storage rental. one blob of wet cardboard.

but lucky for you Mario i have my soaking wet note book. ink is f-ed up but here it goes.

primaries and secondaries are 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 3".

Primary winding are 18 awg wire @ 300 turn ruffly. what i had on hand.

secondaries are 14 aug @ 90 turns i think, ink bad. what i had on hand.

input was 50 volts @ 2 amp.

output was 40 volts per core series to 80 volts @ 3.75 amp.

wire used for resistance was Nichrome wire either 60 or 80, but can't make out the rest.

it is easy to calculate with Ohm calculator like here.
http://www.electronics2000.co.uk/

very good tool to have on computer.


MM
In the 10th of september you posted the design parameter of your 100W input / 300W output (see quoted post above) answering to the questions of some users.

But according to some data on overunity dot com forum some months ago you design was the next that I quote below:


Quote:

"the primaries have to be no less than equal to your secondary and/or larger. my primaries were changed to 4 inches long with the secondary 2 inches long and am getting great results. because if it was the other way around the magnetic field of the primaries would not extend past the secondary as Figuera intended.

wind your secondary 1/4 inch from the edge of the secondary core and the same with the primaries, this will have a 1/2 inch total gap between them. please secure your device so parts don't fly and cut off important body parts. then pulse them according to Figuera's timing specs.

the device will work with just one but not very good. for some reason it showed up better when i used two sets

I have powered three 100 watt lights with 100 volt 1 amp with two section unit with no diminish

First off my primaries are larger than my secondaries.
primaries are wound with 22 awg 600 plus turns (6 layers) 3.2 inches long
secondaries are 10 awg, layers are up to you, i have three at 2 inches long= 19 turns per layer. final unit will be wound with 10 awg Square.

resistance does not matter as it is up to your resistor network that dictates that. what ever voltage you want to use just remember the currant is controlled by your resistor network that is why i chose 22 awg instead of 26 awg.

yes for now i am using a commutator at 60 cps

i have never posted the commutator i am using, it was my own design, works good to and is easy to build using only a shaft, three commutators and a small motor. oh and wire wound resistors encased in resin.

Figuera used 100 volts then so did i. if you are not comfortable use variac to get the voltage you are comfortable with.

I calculate my primaries at 8.7 ohm give or take not 12, that puts me at 70 ohm for the set. the resistors control the currant not the wires so it will be ok."
Could you please clarify which was your real device to get 300W output, the device that you said that have been sold?

I see both sets of data have different core sizes, different wire diameter, but for some reason both have the same input (100 W) and output (300 W)

If you so kind to clarify those two set of designs. Thanks
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1169  
Old 09-22-2016, 08:15 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up

Hrothgar;
it was my confusion, sorry.

hanon;
I have already clarified that in the pm to you yesterday. i tried multiple arrangements and yes those are some of them and yes they both put out 300 watts. so what is so difficult about that.
if i am correct, it was last year wasn't it, before i found out what part G really was, not resistors.
and yes that is correct i did sell the unit on OU to purchase the pure iron core i have now that one can see in my picture album on this web site.


MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-22-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1170  
Old 09-22-2016, 09:25 PM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up Image posting

when posting an image on this web sit it will burn up your very little space they give you. as i know it has been discussed before, i just wanted people to know that post image dot org has a windows app that allows you to post pics from your desktop and gives you the direct url to that image to be imbedded in your post through insert image button. it says screen capture tool but does the before mentioned also.
just right click postimage, at top of menu is post image, click that then chose pic or pics to upload, click copy link then insert image button here then that's it.

the link here https://postimg.org
it works great.

MM
__________________
 

Last edited by marathonman; 09-22-2016 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
clemente, figuera, re-inventing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers