Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #571  
Old 10-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
I'm thinking x6 pretty LF too a'la MJN
OOH Duncan the imagination runs wild, funny how we keep coming back to the same things in different beasts, that is different applications

regards

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #572  
Old 10-19-2013, 06:09 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
square waves contain a wide range of harmonics; these can generate electromagnetic radiation or pulses of current that interfere with other nearby circuits, only harmonics Gordon, no overtones ?
no parasitic elements ?
of course thats the huge thing .... transformation at resonance
Square wave alternating current is totally a different beast to a sine wave for these reasons of multiple frequencies (square waves are dirty), I have been saying this for years and nobody has really thought about it, we normally filter out the unwanted, here we don't want to do that, we want the noise increase, so to say.

Square wave AC is full of powerful harmonics, combine two different primary frequencies of "AC" square waves and we have a huge amplifier. As quote Dr. Ronald Stiffler, two people talking in the street don't make much noise, but one hundred talking in the street is noisy, this is part of it.

Regards

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #573  
Old 10-20-2013, 02:59 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
Square wave alternating current is totally a different beast to a sine wave for these reasons of multiple frequencies (square waves are dirty), I have been saying this for years and nobody has really thought about it, we normally filter out the unwanted, here we don't want to do that, we want the noise increase, so to say.

Square wave AC is full of powerful harmonics, combine two different primary frequencies of "AC" square waves and we have a huge amplifier. As quote Dr. Ronald Stiffler, two people talking in the street don't make much noise, but one hundred talking in the street is noisy, this is part of it.

Regards

Mike
quite right Mike as a ham yourself you are aware of the need to transmit a waveform as near to a perfect sine as possible that of course includes the contents of the sine wave,( hence the cost of decent linear amps). … this is then distortion basically on a musical level. As for returning to principles that you have shown to work . That's inevitable, you are one of the few on forum Mike to dare to use you own name in full, those who have at any time had a go at genealogy will know unearthing details of a “Michael John Nunnerley” a radio Ham from the UK is a snip compared to say – stupify-- from somewhere in the world … so not surprisingly I researched you before ever I invested time and money on one of your threads.
In short knew you had done what you said , reading you it is also pretty clear why you stopped. (after all I've had some of that treatment too) and its also hardly surprising I would pay special attention to the principles you explained.
This term” dirty” is also used by electricians regarding a sine wave which is becoming “distorted”
and there's little that's more distorting than a spark gap,welder,motor action or armature is there?
this in turn relates to power factor which of course is related to resonance and has a “musical base”
the resonant state of the “dirty” square wave has obviously been identified by all of the very many other researchers who have engineered COP+1 (rather than stumbled over it), but they have normally struggled to name the effect after all resonance of the background noise is rather a strange concept isn't it?
In what seems to be a very Ironic twist of fate one of the worlds greatest evils comes to our aid … Banksters... as these bone idle worthless parasites manipulate they have to take account of the background activity , particularly sudden changes in the exchange system which they control overall anyway.
They came up with a process to calculate this background state You and I and Dr Stiffler are referencing and they also gave it a name “Stochastic resonance” It is of course exactly what you describe Mike.
Not surprisingly another researcher and a large group (who made many COP+1 looped machines (before the inevitable burning murder and mayhem started.) Hector D Perez Torres of the “rotoverter group” did not fail to see the significance as Dr Stfflers clamour of the crowd focused is known to banksters as …, “stochastic resonance” Hector simply stole the term (any one who gets anything of worth from banksters is special IMHO ) I posted his work before but make no apology to posting again after all some might want to know a little more about “Stochastic Resonance” now as the significance becomes apparent.
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b5/RE-OU-v6.1.pdf
as for the imagination running wild Mike always! I have it in mind to try a wild shot with two ICL8038 one with some adjust. and a couple of simple class A amps. No idea if it will have the desired effect but its got to be tried, as I have researched your background Mike I know at one stage you were involved with LF long distance aqua comms. So you can no doubt gauge the chance of success in battery electrolyte better than me it does seem to ring like a bell up to extremely high frequencies … compared to trying to track “stochastic resonance” through the changing physical and chemical state of the battery as the 3BGS does and this system also .. well you can see it could be a nightmare! Turn another light on an you have to run to the shed and adjust the resistance /speed/resonant point ! Still the thread is about figuera's machines and their inner workings and in my minds eye that's what I see the guy doing.
Talking of Dr Stiffler I don't seem to see much of him on forum any more which is a shame he was a huge contributor. I Hope The guys OK, anyway thanks for the insight and amplification Mike
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #574  
Old 10-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Thanks Duncan, with me you get what you get, nothing more and nothing less.

The Doc's around but not on forums, he has had some personal problems also I believe, still posts some videos now and then, like all of us we are getting older.

regards

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #575  
Old 10-20-2013, 12:48 PM
MonsieurM's Avatar
MonsieurM MonsieurM is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,078
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Thank you Duncan for the info .... quite informative

Quote:
They came up with a process to calculate this background state You and I and Dr Stiffler are referencing and they also gave it a name “Stochastic resonance” It is of course exactly what you describe Mike.
which i did not know

Stochastic resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
This phenomenon of boosting undetectable signals by resonating with added white noise extends to many other systems, whether electromagnetic, physical or biological, and is an area of intense research.[1]


.... https://www.google.com/#q=stochastic...wave&tbs=qdr:y : stochastic resonance + square wave

__________________
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #576  
Old 10-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
oh wow MonsieurM I am but a simple soul it took days for me to comprehend such a thing ... a while longer to understand some of what these dedicated guys were doing with it. (even though I know they are all F'up now) you seem to have gobbled it all up in a single mouthful ! well bravo MM! but alas I have to plod away at the back of the class ....
T'was ever so .. I will look at these links with interest ..
Best wishes Duncan
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #577  
Old 10-20-2013, 03:19 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Stupify asked me to post my work here, my 2 and 4 pole toroidal field setup.
my vid posted at asymmetric thread and diagrams.

Toroid field setup? - YouTube





machinealive
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #578  
Old 10-20-2013, 03:21 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
oh wow MonsieurM I am but a simple soul it took days for me to comprehend such a thing ... a while longer to understand some of what these dedicated guys were doing with it. (even though I know they are all F'up now) you seem to have gobbled it all up in a single mouthful ! well bravo MM! but alas I have to plod away at the back of the class ....
T'was ever so .. I will look at these links with interest ..
Best wishes Duncan

This isn't directed at anyone, I feel we must rise above our preconceived notions. Embrace higher concepts, proven or unproven (on your/my/his/her bench). Complex geometry versus simple sine functions, complex geometry born out of the blending of sine waves.

I would like to play with the malleable substance that our great teachers claimed exists, call it by which ever name you choose, the science of its manipulation has a name, "Cymatics". What i'm suggesting is bringing cymatics into the realm of dielectric and magnetic fields. Space Terra Forming.



Talk about timing....Machinealive...that's a work of art...I will build one and apply what i'm doing to it....you would't believe how close our base geometries are, the fields you show are also close. I wish you the best with your research.


Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by erfinder; 10-20-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Old 10-20-2013, 06:22 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Thanks erfinder

Machine
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Old 10-20-2013, 08:58 PM
shylo shylo is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 594
Collapsing fields

Hi Machine and all,
I've been working on something quite similar.
I've wound a motor on every third pole face , it is 42 poles with 14 magnet poles. There are 7 N-S and 7 S-N.
When the coil is energized , it creates a magnetic field , which interacts with the permanent magnet, ( either push or pull).
But when then supply is stopped does the coil NOW produce a field of opposite polarity????
If so it should add to the next pulse which is opposite from the first , since the polarities have changed, due to rotation....
Excellent work Machine.
artv
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #581  
Old 10-20-2013, 10:02 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
I'm getting more feedback on this thread. Here is the last pic.



machine
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #582  
Old 10-20-2013, 10:20 PM
MonsieurM's Avatar
MonsieurM MonsieurM is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,078
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post
I'm getting more feedback on this thread. Here is the last pic.



machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post
Comrades

. Looks a lot like an antennae also.





also called Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator


from: http://www.energeticforum.com/170574-post1519.html
__________________
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #583  
Old 10-20-2013, 10:39 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Hey Monsieur

Great connection. This is totally sacred geometry.

Introduction To Sacred Geometry - YouTube.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #584  
Old 10-20-2013, 10:46 PM
MonsieurM's Avatar
MonsieurM MonsieurM is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,078
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post
Hey Monsieur

Great connection. This is totally sacred geometry.

Introduction To Sacred Geometry - YouTube.
my pleasure .... contributing for the advancement of all

your machine is closer to this




phi and square waves - Google Search .... phi and stochastic resonance - Google Search
__________________
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #585  
Old 10-20-2013, 11:00 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Beautiful Monsieur

Ya beat me to it.

Seriously, thanks for posting that pic.

Machinealive

Remember I get to fly the ship first.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #586  
Old 10-20-2013, 11:02 PM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
Thanks machinealive and stupify !!

We will have to study in deep your proposal. If I haven´t put much attention to stupify ideas is because I don´t have such a good level in electromagnetism to understand your interpretation of Tesla patents

It will be great if you could draw this winding over the drawing from 1902 Figuera´s patent which is the one which resembles a toroid

Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by hanon1492; 10-20-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #587  
Old 10-20-2013, 11:52 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Hi hanon

I promise we will get there. You can do it.

Machine
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #588  
Old 10-21-2013, 12:04 AM
MonsieurM's Avatar
MonsieurM MonsieurM is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,078
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post
Beautiful Monsieur

Ya beat me to it.

Seriously, thanks for posting that pic.

Machinealive

Remember I get to fly the ship first.

the beauty of your design .... it is Scalable .... so you can make an RC UFO


and remote controlled toys also invented by Tesla .... stochastic resonance .... http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Tesla's_Flying_Machine

Quote:
His rotating magnetic field "alternator", coupled with his bladeless turbine and his high voltage coils, were perfectly appropriate for this purpose
and don't forget his valvular tube .... very essential Waveguide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



a didgeridoo vs tesla coil ( valvular in tesla coil give you the Square wave )

__________________
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-21-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #589  
Old 10-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Wow macinealive its some concept! It seems to embody so much of so many other machines and offerings as MM shows … It immediately brought to my mind John Searl .. but each to his own as erfinder points out we each view things from our own vantage position
Thanks for posting !
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #590  
Old 10-21-2013, 12:43 AM
stupify12 stupify12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 86
Electro Dynamic Induction Machine= Rotating Transformer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanon1492 View Post
Thanks machinealive and stupify !!

We will have to study in deep your proposal. If I haven´t put much attention to stupify ideas is because I don´t have such a good level in electromagnetism to understand your interpretation of Tesla patents

It will be great if you could draw this winding over the drawing from 1902 Figuera´s patent which is the one which resembles a toroid

Regards
hanon I actually ask machinealive to post he's magnetic field and magnetic flow configuration here for discussion and improvement. I think people here still don't get it. The Egg of Columbus is a device design by Nikola Tesla and understood by Clemente Figuera.

If you will understand everything I told you before about this machine.I think you have already figured it out that the Clemente Figuera's device run and function on Tesla's Electro Dynamic Induction Machine Principles. Figuera draw he's patent in different way, maybe for a purpose of confusion.

If you could design a 2 Phase Alternating/Inverting H Bridge that would be a great help hanon.

@machine This is the right place to post this concept and design of Electro Dynamic Induction Machine. Your Imagination have run wild, I can see it on stacking all coils on your new illustration.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #591  
Old 10-21-2013, 06:23 AM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post
I'm getting more feedback on this thread. Here is the last pic.



machine

I have a machines built already in which the coils are laid out like you have in these drawings, I call my machines which are based on this type of geometry, "Orthogonal". Its been my experience that mixing clockwise and counter clockwise wound coils in this particular geometry results in machines that will not produce the type of self oscillation that I am looking for. It is my opinion that the forces we are trying to manipulate have a preferred direction in which they are "already" moving in prior to our cohering them into our machines. This must be respected, or the device, when polarized, will not harmonize with its environment. I use the squaring of the wave as a sign that the device is harmonizing with its environment. If you aren't looking for self oscillation and harmonic mixing, then ignore this message.

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #592  
Old 10-21-2013, 07:30 AM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupify12 View Post
....
If you could design a 2 Phase Alternating/Inverting H Bridge that would be a great help hanon.....
Just reuse existing solutions. Any DC PWM motor driver contains H bridge and stepper drivers as well - use one per phase.
Popular IC is L298. Search at eBay for complete drivers ready to use.
i.e.

JS
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Last edited by JohnStone; 10-21-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #593  
Old 10-21-2013, 10:05 AM
stupify12 stupify12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 86
Thanks Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Just reuse existing solutions. Any DC PWM motor driver contains H bridge and stepper drivers as well - use one per phase.
Popular IC is L298. Search at eBay for complete drivers ready to use.
i.e.

JS
Hello Johnstone . Thanks for the tip , but I think I couldn't buy items directly on the net like with other people here because of financial factors and that also cost a lot here on our country .. We on our country tend to build our own design of electronics even it is not really good or functioning well.

Actually what I ask from hanon is another version if he could provide like the IC 4017 base flip flop he proposed on the Clemente Figuera's device. I already had a design of 2 Phase H Bridge using the 4017 IC but a second opinion or design would be a very much help.

I appreciate your help John, I will read the datasheet of the IC you linked above.

Stupify.Meow
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #594  
Old 10-21-2013, 12:46 PM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupify12 View Post
.... I already had a design of 2 Phase H Bridge using the 4017 IC but a second opinion or design would be a very much help....
Oh sory I missed your restricted funds - you are right.

Not clear how it operates with resistor chein as H-bridge.

Some hints on how it was buit you get from l298 data sheet.
Alternatively here, here
Or here. Please procede to figure 5.14
My preferred circuit for descrete components only is here.
Want more?
JS
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Last edited by JohnStone; 10-21-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #595  
Old 10-21-2013, 09:42 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Hey Erfinder

If we wind the coils over same toroid, geometrically speaking, I would expect much different results then three seperate toroids. Three separate steel or aluminum drums, with air on each sides as dielectric may act as capacitors(I would think they should, thoughts please). Maybe resonance will be achieved effortlessly. which way are you proceeding.
I would really like to see your stuff, come on man, share.

Machine
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #596  
Old 10-21-2013, 10:07 PM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupify12 View Post
Actually what I ask from hanon is another version if he could provide like the IC 4017 base flip flop he proposed on the Clemente Figuera's device. I already had a design of 2 Phase H Bridge using the 4017 IC but a second opinion or design would be a very much help.
:
Hi,
I must confess that I am not an expert in electronics. The IC I posted with 2 counters CD4017 is just a replication from the IC created by Patrick Kelly with some small mistakes corrected.

I have seen the link suggested by JohnStone and I have noted that most of H-bridgse are designed for a manual input to run a motor forward or backward. In our case we need a very fast input signal.

I think that an easy design will be a PWM (555) whose output (pin 3) is divided into two identical signals. One signal is carried toward two transistors for controlling one way of the current along the coil (transistor 1 for input, transistor 2 for output). The other signal could be carried to an inverter (not gate) in order to feed the other two transistors for controlling the reverse way along the coil.

For the second phase I suppose that it is required a 90º phase shift: I think that the use of a counter CD4017 -as you said- is fine here: you could set here a CD4017 after the PWM to start a second signal in the count number 2 . It will be better if a user with more expertise can provide a better scheme.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #597  
Old 10-22-2013, 12:05 AM
stupify12 stupify12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 86
Thanks John

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Oh sory I missed your restricted funds - you are right.

Not clear how it operates with resistor chein as H-bridge.

Some hints on how it was buit you get from l298 data sheet.
Alternatively here, here
Or here. Please procede to figure 5.14
My preferred circuit for descrete components only is here.
Want more?
JS
Yeah don't mind the financial crisis, just keep on moving forward.
We really wanted to build it on our self to fully understand the function and operation of the Electronics Controller. If anything doesn't function well then we can track and adjust the circuitry to our benefit,adjust it according to how we really like it to operate.

That is what I like in you John , you could give a non electronic person a simple and easy to understand materials also explaining it on a layman term for better understanding. I will read those you have linked above.

The H bridge will be necessary to imitate the reversing polarity of Alternating current with using DC supply. As for Clemente Figuera ,the rheostat purpose it to produce a Alternating Sine Wave using a wound resistor and commutator controller. I prefer the plateau wave form of the 4017 IC, it is because I think of electricity as a water, the coil as a tank or basin, it first start from lowest point until it will reach the peak/maximum level then slowly returning to lowest point again. But because of the novel invention of Nikola Tesla the Neutralizing of magnetic field using this Patent 336,961 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machine I can say we have full control on the magnetic field and flow on this Electro Dynamic Induction Machine.

One must first understand how it function on those commutator and wound resistor, 2 phase alternating current, dc generator supply, to fully convert it on solid state controllers.

Don't hesitate to ask question if you have doubt how this machine performs and function, I could link the patent Nikola Tesla answers your question directly from himself. Hahahahaha LOL . I think I have answer the doubt about perfect controlling the magnetic field and flow of this machine, the Patent on this post will tell you everything why Tesla can operate it properly with no problems at all.

Meow
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #598  
Old 10-22-2013, 12:46 AM
MonsieurM's Avatar
MonsieurM MonsieurM is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,078
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupify12 View Post

it is because I think of electricity as a water, the coil as a tank or basin, it first start from lowest point until it will reach the peak/maximum level then slowly returning to lowest point again. But because of the novel invention of Nikola Tesla the Neutralizing of magnetic field using this Patent 336,961 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machine I can say we have full control on the magnetic field and flow on this Electro Dynamic Induction Machine.

Meow
ever wondered about : Nikola Tesla’s Fountain from Scientific American, February 13th, 1915



Psalm 36:9 For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.

__________________
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-22-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #599  
Old 10-22-2013, 09:43 AM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Owing to our ignorance of what magnetism is, we fail to apply the proper geometry to our current carrying conductors. Owing to our ignorance, we fail to comprehend how the current (field) moves about a system of conductors. We fail to see how copper, for illustration purposes "could" be likened to a sponge which in the static state is primed with dielectric and magnetic flux, and in the dynamic state, guided by the diamagnetic nature of the material, throws the (magnetic and dielectric) fields out of the wire. Through the displaced flux, the bridge between inner (has been called counter space) and outer is made manifest. Field wise the wire is in a state of suspended explosion. The wire is literally resisting being ripped apart from the inside out! At high enough power levels, wires could be made to vaporize, this was demonstrated and reported to us by Tesla himself.

Solenoids concentrate magnetism indirectly, here iron helps, however, only when our understanding of the copper is proper. A copper wire doesn't really generate a magnetic field, the term "generate" implies an out to in movement....implosion. In my opinion, the term radiate applies more to what is being demonstrated by the copper winding. The term "generate" could be applied to iron wire, but only up till the iron is saturated, copper throws magnetism away from its center. Through this action, copper is generating a void, or that which could be classified as a "neutral center", a point in space which is far removed from "magnetic equilibrium". A very unique and special situation exists here, one which has alluded us for generations, and will probably escape us for few more generations. Through the use of copper, we are indeed mimicking a natural process. We simply don't comprehend what we are being shown. The copper wire throws the flux out, and insodoing, every turn in that conductor is "mutually repellent" to its neighbor. This is extremely significant because this is what we find in the flux of permanent magnets, namely, the flux lines are all mutually repellent.

I say all that to say this. The flux lines around the magnet are mutually repellent, the field around each turn of the copper conductor makes the turns mutually repellent. A shorted coil generates a field which "repels" the approaching magnet. What's it going to take for before we finally comprehend that opposition is the rule, not the exception to the rule.

We must comprehend and then copy what we are being shown by Nature.

machiniealive,

I see no point in demonstrating any of the machines I have put together over the years, aside from that which has already been posted. Just look what happened to the sine to square post. I have a theory and work ethic that works for me, and it tends to get me in trouble with others. I feel that my place is to simply inspire. Every now and then I post parts of my work where I think it relates. It has been my experience that this isn't always welcome. I don't see my work as being apart from the on going work of others, we are all working towards the same end. This is the main reason for my not starting my own thread(s). Your work is my work, my work is your work. I am at times saddened by the fact that others don't operate this way, but....to each his own. I will keep posting those parts of my research in threads where I think it applies and hope that the author of that thread will realize the significance and make the connection.

Now regarding your drawings, build it! Build it like you think it should be built, independent of any outside suggestions or recommendations from others. Record your findings, unbiased. Then for laughs, build a completely new machine based on what I've suggested, namely, all coils should all be wound in the same direction, do not reverse your winding direction! Proper coil communication takes care of this. Coils in one ring should be configured so that when they are energized the poles between coils oppose.

I don't claim to know what you see or where you are going with this ring in ring rig, what I see is "The Magnifying Lenz". Can you build what I see?

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #600  
Old 10-22-2013, 05:55 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfinder View Post
Owing to our ignorance of what magnetism is, we fail to apply the proper geometry to our current carrying conductors. Owing to our ignorance, we fail to comprehend how the current (field) moves about a system of conductors. We fail to see how copper, for illustration purposes "could" be likened to a sponge which in the static state is primed with dielectric and magnetic flux, and in the dynamic state, guided by the diamagnetic nature of the material, throws the (magnetic and dielectric) fields out of the wire. Through the displaced flux, the bridge between inner (has been called counter space) and outer is made manifest. Field wise the wire is in a state of suspended explosion. The wire is literally resisting being ripped apart from the inside out! At high enough power levels, wires could be made to vaporize, this was demonstrated and reported to us by Tesla himself.

Solenoids concentrate magnetism indirectly, here iron helps, however, only when our understanding of the copper is proper. A copper wire doesn't really generate a magnetic field, the term "generate" implies an out to in movement....implosion. In my opinion, the term radiate applies more to what is being demonstrated by the copper winding. The term "generate" could be applied to iron wire, but only up till the iron is saturated, copper throws magnetism away from its center. Through this action, copper is generating a void, or that which could be classified as a "neutral center", a point in space which is far removed from "magnetic equilibrium". A very unique and special situation exists here, one which has alluded us for generations, and will probably escape us for few more generations. Through the use of copper, we are indeed mimicking a natural process. We simply don't comprehend what we are being shown. The copper wire throws the flux out, and insodoing, every turn in that conductor is "mutually repellent" to its neighbor. This is extremely significant because this is what we find in the flux of permanent magnets, namely, the flux lines are all mutually repellent.

I say all that to say this. The flux lines around the magnet are mutually repellent, the field around each turn of the copper conductor makes the turns mutually repellent. A shorted coil generates a field which "repels" the approaching magnet. What's it going to take for before we finally comprehend that opposition is the rule, not the exception to the rule.

We must comprehend and then copy what we are being shown by Nature.

machiniealive,

I see no point in demonstrating any of the machines I have put together over the years, aside from that which has already been posted. Just look what happened to the sine to square post. I have a theory and work ethic that works for me, and it tends to get me in trouble with others. I feel that my place is to simply inspire. Every now and then I post parts of my work where I think it relates. It has been my experience that this isn't always welcome. I don't see my work as being apart from the on going work of others, we are all working towards the same end. This is the main reason for my not starting my own thread(s). Your work is my work, my work is your work. I am at times saddened by the fact that others don't operate this way, but....to each his own. I will keep posting those parts of my research in threads where I think it applies and hope that the author of that thread will realize the significance and make the connection.

Now regarding your drawings, build it! Build it like you think it should be built, independent of any outside suggestions or recommendations from others. Record your findings, unbiased. Then for laughs, build a completely new machine based on what I've suggested, namely, all coils should all be wound in the same direction, do not reverse your winding direction! Proper coil communication takes care of this. Coils in one ring should be configured so that when they are energized the poles between coils oppose.

I don't claim to know what you see or where you are going with this ring in ring rig, what I see is "The Magnifying Lenz". Can you build what I see?

Regards
Beautiful explanation. 100 percent agree. Reminds me of something I posted on another site, with my own language.

Think about this. When energy passes through a medium (space or particular configuration of space) the qualities of the medium change. Much the same, when the quality of the medium change, the qualities of the energy passing through also changes. For example, in a power transformer, the magnetic field of adjacent windings causes a expansion known as magnetostriction, (electrostriction being its dielectric counterpart). When the coils change position relative to one another, the properties of the coil change as well such as inductance and capacitance. The properties derived from these qualities also change, quality factor (q), resonant points and modes, anti resonant points, (basically complex reactance in general), radiation pattern both near and far field and so on. Along with this on the atomic and molecular level up through the macroscopic, the material properties expand and contract in very similar ways. Similarly, when the space changes the qualities of the energy passing through also change as previously mentioned. Ever take a transformer core, hit it with a ball peen hammer, and record the resonant frequency spectrum? Its dominant or fundamental frequency?. What would happen to a tank circuit tuned to one half this value if the core was physically rang? (sound). The tank circuit would be operating (for ease of explanation) at 1hz, and the acoustic fundamental lies at 2hz. The permeability and permittivity of the core will change at 2x the frequency of the electrical resonant point. This is why the work of parametrics and Frank Znidarsik are so interesting!!!! What do we have to manipulate / what structure of space to we need, to create to cause a beneficial interaction between the the two vibrational modes (mechanical (sound) and EM (Light))?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
clemente, figuera, re-inventing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers