Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #481  
Old 09-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Cadman Cadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 179
Hi Everyone, your kind remarks are both refreshing and encouraging.

Hanon, thanks for the tip on amp measuring and testing at 10%. I will do that and let you know. This is all new to me and I have a lot to learn.

Please allow me to express an important point to everyone. At this time I am only testing the voltage wave and the physical design of one set of coils. Not so much the coils themselves as the relationship between the inducer coils and the induced coil and core. My 3 coils are identical, which does not conform to the design of the old DC generators, and I am a long way from being able to wind a coil intelligently.

Quote:
but a mechanical commutator as the one used by Figuera in 1908 will power at least a little the farest electromagnets.
I agree if one resistor is used for both coils, but not if he used individual resistors, because at 0 and 180 degrees the two contacts touched by the brush would go to the same resistor, connected to one coil, and the other coil would be mechanically disconnected from the brush. I now suspect he used individual ones because at one point in one of the patents he said 'resistors', if I recall correctly.

Quote:
why did you say that it is important that the signals stay at maximun or minimun for a long time during their oscillation?
Either Figuera or Buford, not sure which, said the secret to the device was the Egg of Columbus. For those not familiar with that reference, he supposedly got an egg to stand on one end by flattening the end of it. When I modeled the commutator rotation, making sure that two adjacent contacts were always touched by the brush, and graphed the voltage changes, the wave was flattened at the min and max range for somewhere between 56 and 69 degrees. Therefore I suspected that this was his egg of Columbus reference. The exact number of degrees depended on the commutator contact width and the brush width. This was verified by my first experiments. Flattening the wave by adding 40ms of 'dwell' at the min and max point increased the voltage output 84%, from 5.0 to 9.2 VAC.

Whether or not a coil goes to absolute 0 volts may be moot, I suspect the flattened wave peaks are much more important.

I have many other ideas to try too. For instance, can two coil sets be constructed from 4 or 5 coils instead of 6? What will happen if I connect two induced coils side by side in series with a common core? Just how many induced coils can be influenced by one pair of inducers? Would they all need to be wound the same?

I hope the information I am posting will be of help to others.

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #482  
Old 09-03-2013, 03:47 PM
a.king21 a.king21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 227
It is important for the middle coil to be smaller than coils N and S. Otherwise you are too far outside the Bloch wall and getting Lenz.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 09-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Cadman Cadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 179
Perhaps I am showing my ignorance but does Lenz apply in this physical configuration? What is moving?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 09-03-2013, 06:04 PM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.king21 View Post
It is important for the middle coil to be smaller than coils N and S. Otherwise you are too far outside the Bloch wall and getting Lenz.
Thanks a.king21 for your proposal of oscillating the bloch wall. We should take it into account if we re-read the patent text where it is stated that the induced coil must be "properly" placed close to the inducers:

1908 patent :
Quote:
Suppose that electromagnets are represented by rectangles N and S. Between their poles is located the induced circuit represented by the line “y” (small). Let be “R” a resistance that is drawn in an elementary manner to facilitate the comprehension of the entire system ... ... the induced circuit, fixed and motionless, composed of several coils, properly placed. As neither of the two circuits spin, there is no need to make them round, nor leave any space between one and the other.
1902 patent :
Quote:
Several electromagnets are arranged opposing each other, and their opposite pole faces separated by a small distance
The Bloch wall was proposed and proved by Wesley Gary and also Howard Johnson as far as I read until now. It is a discontinuity in the middle of the magnet where there is no magnetic field.



Even in motionless system Lenz Law can apply. This Law is not restricted to standard movable generators, but it is a contrary magnetic field which opposes to the primary field.
__________________
 

Last edited by hanon1492; 09-03-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 09-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Cadman Cadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 179
There is a third magnetic field in the generator, the one produced in the center coil and it's core.

I may be wrong but I have an intuition that the two end coils, by virtue of their partial positioning over the ends of the core, are essentially used for manipulation of the center magnetic field, defined by that single centered core.

In fact I am almost sure of it now that I look at your illustration, Hanon. What you have drawn is one end coil. draw 2 more coils in line with it and put a core through the center that extends only half way into the end cores. What do you have? On one end the core is in the N pole of the end coil and at the other end the core is in the S pole. Does that not establish one NS field encompassing the length of the core?

Edit: Also that moves the bloch wall of the end coils outside of the center field. So is this a Lenzless generator?

Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by Cadman; 09-03-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 09-03-2013, 10:08 PM
a.king21 a.king21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadman View Post
There is a third magnetic field in the generator, the one produced in the center coil and it's core.

I may be wrong but I have an intuition that the two end coils, by virtue of their partial positioning over the ends of the core, are essentially used for manipulation of the center magnetic field, defined by that single centered core.

In fact I am almost sure of it now that I look at your illustration, Hanon. What you have drawn is one end coil. draw 2 more coils in line with it and put a core through the center that extends only half way into the end cores. What do you have? On one end the core is in the N pole of the end coil and at the other end the core is in the S pole. Does that not establish one NS field encompassing the length of the core?

Edit: Also that moves the bloch wall of the end coils outside of the center field. So is this a Lenzless generator?

Regards
Just what I was thinking. BTW the part about the core is brilliant. Most would have missed it. Good to see your build. I have been building 19th century technology recently aka Carlos Benitez and making the switch is just a couple of days fiddling with an electric motor and various discarded plastic pieces and copper. The advantage is that you can switch killowatts and don't blow transistors. Two 1.2 volt nimhs can power my Tesla switches for at least 12 hours - enough to do any testing. In any case you can easily use a mains adapter.
One thought about the resistor. It reminded me immediately of the resistor used inside an electric immersion heater -This looks like the long curly wire in Figuera's patent. I threw my damaged one out recently. grrrr
I do however have a few broken kettles. Time to do a post mortem on them me thinks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 09-07-2013, 04:55 AM
Blargus Blargus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadman View Post

Edit: Also that moves the bloch wall of the end coils outside of the center field. So is this a Lenzless generator?

Regards
Hi, I think I understand what you are saying about the positioning of the bloch wall but why do you say that there is thus maybe no Lenz effect?

Thanks,

Mike
__________________
 

Last edited by Blargus; 09-07-2013 at 04:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 09-07-2013, 01:48 PM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,094
Chiming in with some notions regading bloch wall:
Howard Johnson strongly recommends to comprehend magnetic poles as rotating vortex of magnetic energy flow. There is nothing like pure north or pure south flow. They allways occure as opposing flows of possibly different ratio - being intewoven and spiral vortex. Every north pole contains a small south one and vice versa.

A Bloch wall is not a neutral zone at all. At a magnet it is the zone where looking from outside there is no measurable magnetic action because N and S flow are equal in strength, opposed and hence not measurable. (Still being part of the overall dual torroid vortex)
It is like watching a water fontain from apart. It seems to be a static white pillar in the landscape. In fact it is a highly dynamic bidirectional, turbulent event of liquid material. This is my pic in my mind viewing to a bloch wall or magnetic poles.
We need to stay apart from standard comprehension of magnetic nature. Even those pics we saw at school with magnetic lines displayed by assotiation of iron filings is wrong. There is no such pet like magentic line and those filings show a deliberate 2D pic out of a torroidal vortex - but distorted by their presence. Bei attracting themselves they hide the true fact that each of them represnet a different area (or "line" if you still like this imagination) out of the section of torroid. They knit a virtual mesh network not representing the real facts.
There are vids at youtube (sorry I lost the link) where a physicist demonstrates with bowl shaped magnets that north does not necessarly need to attract south and not necessarly needs to repell north.
In fact many patents and setups suggest that modulating the flow in bloch wall can be done with low energy events (acting om opposing flow / equal strength) while shifting the flow at outer poles of magnets. Independently how those flows are modulated - they emanate at bloch wall opposed / equal strength -> no reaction there to.

Remember Don Smith:


Above 40 KW device: coils are wound on magnets and inbetween (bloch wall area) a disk with some pads out of magnet dust (inhomogene magnetic field) rotating. That calls for imagination of a valve controlling fuel flow of a rocket engine.....
Heretic idea: What about Figuera patent deals circulating flows in shape of figure "8". Peripheral coils one N top one N bottom and with opposed flows in center coil. I would hide true information in my patent (if I had one) by such a "minute" reversal.
I do not know if this is a valuable contribution for better understanding. If not forget it - except the idea that many (possibly most) things are different in nature compared to our knowledge seeming to be well funded.
John
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Last edited by JohnStone; 09-07-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 09-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Hanon
Quote:
The Bloch wall was proposed and proved by Wesley Gary and also Howard Johnson as far as I read until now. It is a discontinuity in the middle of the magnet where there is no magnetic field.
The picture below was taken from
New probe measures magnetic fields inside solids - physicsworld.com

It seems we were wrong and the iron filings experiment misleading, not surprising as we are usually wrong in some way, lol.

AC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mag field.jpg (20.1 KB, 26 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old 09-07-2013, 02:36 PM
a.king21 a.king21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blargus View Post
Hi, I think I understand what you are saying about the positioning of the bloch wall but why do you say that there is thus maybe no Lenz effect?

Thanks,

Mike
The way I see it - everything is cancelled out in the Bloch wall - including Lenz. So if you increase and decrease the current flow through the Bloch wall you are creating a pump in the zero point.
Anyway we need experiments not talk.
I replaced the core of a solenoid with a coil and the pickup coil still worked but the new core also produced power. No ou, just working through the Figuera patents.
PLease no more theories - get out your coils and do tests.
And please share.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old 09-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@ aking21
Quote:
The way I see it - everything is cancelled out in the Bloch wall - including Lenz. So if you increase and decrease the current flow through the Bloch wall you are creating a pump in the zero point.
Anyway we need experiments not talk.
I once read a quote which has guided my efforts for a very long time... you cannot build what you do not understand.

This may help, an optical expert once said everything we see is a lie and this is true. The colors we see are tainted by ambient light, the textures we see are tainted by color and shadows. Nothing we see is reality because our mind is constantly filling in the blanks based on past experience. Thus we truly do see what we want to see which is seldom if ever reality. Did you know that everything we "see" is upside down and our mind reconfigure's the image so it is right side up?, lol.

As such I believe the first hurdle is our mind set and as Figueras said," this is simple" and I believe it was very simple and intuitive in his mind. I think everyone knows this just as they know they could devote a lifetime to experiments and never succeed. Fundamentally nothing has changed because ... nothing has changed.

Therefore I think we need a fresh perspective, we need to go back to the basics with no preconceived notions and work through the problem. Somewhere along the line we have taken a wrong turn and I don't think repeating the same mistakes over and over is going to solve this problem.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 09-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Cornboy 555's Avatar
Cornboy 555 Cornboy 555 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@ aking21


I once read a quote which has guided my efforts for a very long time... you cannot build what you do not understand.

This may help, an optical expert once said everything we see is a lie and this is true. The colors we see are tainted by ambient light, the textures we see are tainted by color and shadows. Nothing we see is reality because our mind is constantly filling in the blanks based on past experience. Thus we truly do see what we want to see which is seldom if ever reality. Did you know that everything we "see" is upside down and our mind reconfigure's the image so it is right side up?, lol.

As such I believe the first hurdle is our mind set and as Figueras said," this is simple" and I believe it was very simple and intuitive in his mind. I think everyone knows this just as they know they could devote a lifetime to experiments and never succeed. Fundamentally nothing has changed because ... nothing has changed.

Therefore I think we need a fresh perspective, we need to go back to the basics with no preconceived notions and work through the problem. Somewhere along the line we have taken a wrong turn and I don't think repeating the same mistakes over and over is going to solve this problem.

AC


Very Incitefull, AC, i feel very instinctual, you are absolutly correct, so how do we look at this?

Regards Cornboy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 09-08-2013, 11:19 AM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@ aking21


I once read a quote which has guided my efforts for a very long time... you cannot build what you do not understand.

This may help, an optical expert once said everything we see is a lie and this is true. The colors we see are tainted by ambient light, the textures we see are tainted by color and shadows. Nothing we see is reality because our mind is constantly filling in the blanks based on past experience. Thus we truly do see what we want to see which is seldom if ever reality. Did you know that everything we "see" is upside down and our mind reconfigure's the image so it is right side up?, lol.

As such I believe the first hurdle is our mind set and as Figueras said," this is simple" and I believe it was very simple and intuitive in his mind. I think everyone knows this just as they know they could devote a lifetime to experiments and never succeed. Fundamentally nothing has changed because ... nothing has changed.

Therefore I think we need a fresh perspective, we need to go back to the basics with no preconceived notions and work through the problem. Somewhere along the line we have taken a wrong turn and I don't think repeating the same mistakes over and over is going to solve this problem.

AC

Well...that's only partially true. I for example by accident in 2005 or 2004 build a circuit spreading a lot of energy and ionizing air all around using only as low as 36 to 50W of power... but I was scary to continue with it and my friend told me it is nothing special so I dismantled device and never again experienced the effect. So, no - you can build quite easily something which works as not expected and it may be very important.


Egg of Columbus in electric science.... what could it be ? I see plainly many topics. For example motor-generator issue : can motor be also a generator powering itself ? or can current produce magnetic field which can produce an original current or more ?

I bet Figurea knew what electricity is.... so he could break the chains around him made by "cut off" theories.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 09-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Boguslaw
Quote:
Well...that's only partially true. I for example by accident in 2005 or 2004 build a circuit spreading a lot of energy and ionizing air all around using only as low as 36 to 50W of power... but I was scary to continue with it and my friend told me it is nothing special so I dismantled device and never again experienced the effect. So, no - you can build quite easily something which works as not expected and it may be very important.
I would agree there are limitations and built a similar device 10 years ago. A 6" x 6" box powered by two 9v batteries which would supercharge all metal objects within a 10" radius. I had about 50 nuts and bolts laying on my bench three feet away and all would arc over to one another up to 1" and it would also obliterate all electronics within the effected area. However I have only stumbled upon two such peculiar phenomena over a span of 20 years of experiments. It is not easy nor is it very productive in my opinion.

Quote:
Egg of Columbus in electric science.... what could it be ? I see plainly many topics. For example motor-generator issue : can motor be also a generator powering itself ? or can current produce magnetic field which can produce an original current or more ?
Ah the motor/generator dilemma, I have found fundamentally it is both a motor and a generator simultaneously by design. The applied Emf acts in one direction (a motor function) as the induced Emf acts in the opposite direction (a generator function). We call this phenomena self-induction and Tesla went to great lengths to reduce it's effects such as his "Coil for Electromagnets", pat # 512340.

It is not common knowledge but under the proper conditions his coil acts as a pseudo-delay line. The inter-turn capacitance acts just like a very large number of individual series inductors with parallel capacitors per unit length. Thus we have a condition where the applied Emf charges the inductors (a motor function) while the induced Emf (a generator function) charges the capacitance. The induced Emf or generator function becomes latent or "hidden" thus the reason why Tesla claimed the self-induction of his coil was cancelled ... because it was in effect under the proper conditions.

It is my belief that if the induced Emf (a generator function) could be momentarily turned to some degree to simultaneously act in the same direction as the applied Emf ( a motor function) all hell might break loose,lol. Fundamentally something much change in a very fundamental way otherwise we are simply repeating what we know does not work.

_E S_e W_at W_ _ant T_ _ee.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-08-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 09-08-2013, 05:05 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Boguslaw


I would agree there are limitations and built a similar device 10 years ago. A 6" x 6" box powered by two 9v batteries which would supercharge all metal objects within a 10" radius. I had about 50 nuts and bolts laying on my bench three feet away and all would arc over to one another up to 1" and it would also obliterate all electronics within the effected area. However I have only stumbled upon two such peculiar phenomena over a span of 20 years of experiments. It is not easy nor is it very productive in my opinion.



Ah the motor/generator dilemma, I have found fundamentally it is both a motor and a generator simultaneously by design. The applied Emf acts in one direction (a motor function) as the induced Emf acts in the opposite direction (a generator function). We call this phenomena self-induction and Tesla went to great lengths to reduce it's effects such as his "Coil for Electromagnets", pat # 512340.

It is not common knowledge but under the proper conditions his coil acts as a pseudo-delay line. The inter-turn capacitance acts just like a very large number of individual series inductors with parallel capacitors per unit length. Thus we have a condition where the applied Emf charges the inductors (a motor function) while the induced Emf (a generator function) charges the capacitance. The induced Emf or generator function becomes latent or "hidden" thus the reason why Tesla claimed the self-induction of his coil was cancelled ... because it was in effect under the proper conditions.

It is my belief that if the induced Emf (a generator function) could be momentarily turned to some degree to simultaneously act in the same direction as the applied Emf ( a motor function) all hell might break loose,lol. Fundamentally something much change in a very fundamental way otherwise we are simply repeating what we know does not work.

_E S_e W_at W_ _ant T_ _ee.

AC
We need to talk again. Question. Can we accumulate the CEMF thats being generated in the motor, if so, in your opinion, what happens when we are enabled to accumulate the CEMF and discharge this accumulation either back into the supply or route it out into an external load?

Remember we talked briefly about surface area as being the mechanism for output exceeding input, I think I may have found the relation of surface area to the characteristic C (capacitance)of the reactor, and have found a mechanism which enables me to increase C. I am of the opinion that since I can manipulate C without making changes in the reactor itself, that C is a property of the field and not a property of the reactor proper as it is being taught.

Would enjoy an exchange with you when you can find the time. This isn't theory, I have demonstrable proof that supports the idea of being able to accumulate, and utilize the CEMF developed and wasted in motors. I know you aren't going to make the mistake of thinking I mixing up the terms...CEMF and inductive kickback...you know I know the difference, and for the record, both are being harvested.

Almost forgot, you note that all hell might break loose if the applied EMF and the induced EMF were acting in the same direction. I think I have accomplished this, and it has been suggested that what takes place in my machine is that the device can draw more current for a given set of circumstances.

ie. supply voltage of 50v into a 1 ohm coil means (discounting impedance) the device should draw 50A. Considering the applied EMF and the induced EMF are now in the proper relation, the motor generates say 30v the two voltages appear to add and I now draw 80A from the supply.

So yeah, in a way I agree all hell can break loose. The ability to get the applied EMF and induced EMF to work together is through proper timing, and something I call "Magneto-Dielectric Rectification", this is seen when you spin a rotor and the wave is either positive dominant, or negative dominant. The wave is either positive or negative when the rotor is spun either CW or CCW. The sine wave appears as if its been half wave rectified, no diodes are used.

So again we are faced with the truth that we have no idea what magnetism is, or how it works, of this I am now certain, if you would have asked me 2 years ago if I though you could rectify (this thing we are calling a magnetic field), I would have shook my head and laughed silently.


Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by erfinder; 09-08-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 09-08-2013, 05:26 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Hanon


The picture below was taken from
New probe measures magnetic fields inside solids - physicsworld.com

It seems we were wrong and the iron filings experiment misleading, not surprising as we are usually wrong in some way, lol.

AC
Loved seeing this....gotta wonder though..if we got it wrong, and the iron filings aren't following the "magnetic" lines of flux.....what are the iron filings aligning with?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 09-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@erfinder
Quote:
Would enjoy an exchange with you when you can find the time. This isn't theory, I have demonstrable proof that supports the idea of being able to accumulate, and utilize the CEMF developed and wasted in motors. I know you aren't going to make the mistake of thinking I mixing up the terms...CEMF and inductive kickback...you know I know the difference, and for the record, both are being harvested.
Yes we will have to have another chat soon. We may have different ways of expressing our thoughts however we are on the same page. I finally connected all the dots about 6 months ago which is why I would have to agree with you as we see this everywhere... once we see what is required.

I'm almost ready to build again but see no sense in it until I have perfected it in my mind. Almost there but good things take time which is in short supply lately. I'm in no rush because I will just have to give it away anyways so I may as well do it right the first time.

Quote:
Loved seeing this....gotta wonder though..if we got it wrong, and the iron filings aren't following the "magnetic" lines of flux.....what are the iron filings aligning with?
The external field and the induced field of the other iron filings. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Every iron filing undergoes magnetic induction and becomes a magnet in itself. The like poles repel on the horizontal axis and attract on the vertical axis. There are no lines in the field, they are simply a familiar pattern formed by "all" the forces present.
AC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magnetic induction.JPG (32.4 KB, 60 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-08-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 09-08-2013, 06:31 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,494
The problem is not only in incomplete knowledge about magnetic fied but also (and more important) with missing understanding of electric current phenomena.
We can rise voltage continously but we cannot do that with current not related to voltage. Simply we are using the wrong "dark" side
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 09-09-2013, 08:54 AM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfinder View Post
Loved seeing this....gotta wonder though..if we got it wrong, and the iron filings aren't following the "magnetic" lines of flux.....what are the iron filings aligning with?
Filings do not align to an underlayed pattern but do the best they can while forced to live in the plane of a deliberate positioned 2D sheet of paper.
Imagine those double torroid vortices (see Howard Johnson) each of them being a compound of two opposing vortices - and you perform a deliberate 2D cut through it. (In fact a vortex of water contains a forward vortex (outside) and a reverse vortex (inside) If you poor a bottle by a vortex the center part PUMPS air into the bottle )
What would you do if you were such a filing particle. You would like to align conforming that 3D vortex you feel to be present. First of all you would be blind in those cases where two opposing flows of same direction and same strenngth are present. You can feel them if they devert.
Additionally the sheet of paper does not allow to align exacly. You will try to get as close as possible regarding 3D vortex - but deviated because of that damn sheet of paper being your restriction.
Unfortunately you will find another particle beinig in same situation and you will team up performing NS attration with this guy. This fact adds additional deviation because this team of filings uses underlaying magnetic field but creating a virtual pattern not being real. Any filing particle helps jumping from line (bridge function) to line of true 3D pattern -> displaying an erroneous pattern. The only fact being common is the rough direction to true NS pole. (And please regard: no action in case of opposing fields of same strenght and opposing direction)

This is another chunc of theory but I feel it is important to understand that our current comprhension of magnetic lines is oversimplified. Howard Johnson built a permanent running cart by applying his knowledge of proper assembling magnetic vortices (at cart and trace).
At least we should take in accont that our imagination of magnetics along iron filings might hide true facts preventing us from understanding on what to try exactly at our setups.

Apart that please understand that we can not comunicate by facts but by imaginations only. Any term is charged by a vast bunch of experience and seeminly knowledge. And this bunch might be setup differently inside different minds. I feel that this hurdle is the main obstacle in understanding free energy patents.
Inventors do not have terms in order to transport NEW facts they have in their minds. They are forced to use existing terms out of their langunage trying to explain the different meaning. On the other hand they can use this fact to hide mysteries by just expressing true facts - knowing it WILL be misundertood.
Tesla is told to suffer on those facts above and terms like electricity, frequency have different meaning in his later patents.

Please try to understand attaraction and repelling actions in terms of two double vortices interacting and not in terms of destilled 2D iron filings. That might give valuable hints on how to design setups and what to try and measure. True science is a well balanced dance between dreaming, testing, mesuring, vision, facts.... None of them is allowed to be neglected.
Vote your knowledge to be 90% correct if applied to known technologies and to be 30% correct if applied to new effects to be dicovered or re-dicoverd.
John
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Last edited by JohnStone; 09-09-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 09-09-2013, 10:19 AM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Filings do not align to an underlayed pattern but do the best they can while forced to live in the plane of a deliberate positioned 2D sheet of paper.
Imagine those double torroid vortices (see Howard Johnson) each of them being a compound of two opposing vortices - and you perform a deliberate 2D cut through it. (In fact a vortex of water contains a forward vortex (outside) and a reverse vortex (inside) If you poor a bottle by a vortex the center part PUMPS air into the bottle )
What would you do if you were such a filing particle. You would like to align conforming that 3D vortex you feel to be present. First of all you would be blind in those cases where two opposing flows of same direction and same strenngth are present. You can feel them if they devert.
Additionally the sheet of paper does not allow to align exacly. You will try to get as close as possible regarding 3D vortex - but deviated because of that damn sheet of paper being your restriction.
Unfortunately you will find another particle beinig in same situation and you will team up performing NS attration with this guy. This fact adds additional deviation because this team of filings uses underlaying magnetic field but creating a virtual pattern not being real. Any filing particle helps jumping from line (bridge function) to line of true 3D pattern -> displaying an erroneous pattern. The only fact being common is the rough direction to true NS pole. (And please regard: no action in case of opposing fields of same strenght and opposing direction)

This is another chunc of theory but I feel it is important to understand that our current comprhension of magnetic lines is oversimplified. Howard Johnson built a permanent running cart by applying his knowledge of proper assembling magnetic vortices (at cart and trace).
At least we should take in accont that our imagination of magnetics along iron filings might hide true facts preventing us from understanding on what to try exactly at our setups.

Apart that please understand that we can not comunicate by facts but by imaginations only. Any term is charged by a vast bunch of experience and seeminly knowledge. And this bunch might be setup differently inside different minds. I feel that this hurdle is the main obstacle in understanding free energy patents.
Inventors do not have terms in order to transport NEW facts they have in their minds. They are forced to use existing terms out of their langunage trying to explain the different meaning. On the other hand they can use this fact to hide mysteries by just expressing true facts - knowing it WILL be misundertood.
Tesla is told to suffer on those facts above and terms like electricity, frequency have different meaning in his later patents.

Please try to understand attaraction and repelling actions in terms of two double vortices interacting and not in terms of destilled 2D iron filings. That might give valuable hints on how to design setups and what to try and measure. True science is a well balanced dance between dreaming, testing, mesuring, vision, facts.... None of them is allowed to be neglected.
Vote your knowledge to be 90% correct if applied to known technologies and to be 30% correct if applied to new effects to be dicovered or re-dicoverd.
John

AC's drawing demonstrates the wonder of magnetism's workings on other pieces of iron, however, one hardly ever finds in our research, iron without an associated reactor.

In light of what you've pointed out regarding how you assume I am interpreting the behavior of the line of flux and iron powder interactions, I would like to say that I made no claims of comprehending whats going on there, I posed a question to AC, he answered the best of his ability, and you did as well. My truth is that in truth no one save the creator of the phenomena comprehends the phenomena, and till we align our thoughts with ITS knowing, we won't know.

That being said, I feel I must ask you yet another question. I can demonstrate an effect that I call "Magneto-Dielectric Rectification" (contrary to popular belief, I believe that alternators based on this concept are the type that Tesla used in his HF experiments where he states that he could control whether the output at the spark gap was either positive or negative....) I have a device which demonstrates what appears to be rectification without the use of semiconductors. When I spin the rotor clockwise the positive half of the wave manifests, and the negative half of the wave appears as if it is rectified out, when I spin the rotor counter clockwise, the negative half of the wave manifests, and the positive half appears as if it has been rectified out. Whats your take on this?

As far as I can tell, this effect has not been demonstrated by anyone. What do you suppose is enabling this to effect to take place, and do you see the advantage of being able to generate such conditions?

This wave is being generated in my 100% Orthogonal - No Counter Electromotive Force Motor. This device is in my opinion since the publication of John Bedini's Zero Force motor on youtube, the second demonstration of a real Asymmetric Electro-Dynamic Machine.

I would like to add that I really really really like your monster driver, and would like to use it but in order to do so a few modifications would be mandatory, owing in part to a few interesting and powerful properties of working with a true asymmetric machine. What I call a true asymmetrical machine charges the supply. The supply can and is often times charged to a much higher potential than the supply is itself supplying. In addition to the generator action charging the supply, that which is being called radiant is also being collected. The two energies move in opposite directions, but under certain conditions can be made to move in the same direction, this isn't necessary for back charging the supply.

Anyway...please respond at your leisure to my question regarding magneto dielectric rectification. Here is a video of the wave..

100% Orthogonal - Waveform - YouTube

Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by erfinder; 09-09-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #501  
Old 09-09-2013, 11:23 AM
hanon1492 hanon1492 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 463
This is a video showing Howard Johnson and, also, Albert Roy Davis and Walter Rawls discoveries about magnetism:

Magnetism discoveries - Video

In this forum you can download the book "Magnetism and Its Effects on the Living System" by Roy Davis & Rawls which is in complete agreement with Howard Johnson´s discoveries and, furthermore, it is prior in time:
Link to a forum

I know that there is more into magnetism that the current concepts accepted by mainstream science.

Regards
__________________
 

Last edited by hanon1492; 09-09-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 09-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Hanon1492
Quote:
I know that there is more into magnetism that the current concepts accepted by mainstream science.
The first problem you will encounter when seeking an answer to what a magnetic field is fundamentally is that there isn't one. You see there is no accepted concept as to "what" the magnetic field is in reality because they do not know. Think about that, in this day and age all of the best physicists say they do not know, this is not because they are dumb it is because they are very intelligent.

Many years ago I came to the conclusion that we will never make real progress until we understand the most basic forces which dictate everything fundamentally. I spent years searching and in all that time I found only one answer. They say the field is Quote: Virtual particles popping in and out of existence from multiple parallel universes. Which is a polite way of saying they have literally no idea what it is or where to even start.

So I did what I always do, I found my own answers for myself based on accepted principals, that is what we know but have yet to fully understand in the proper context. As it turns out the concept is relatively simple and easy to understand, I believe the truth is always simple in it's nature. You see everyone is looking for a mystery particle or a specific related phenomena because we are self-centered and believe the universe revolves around objects or our thoughts. Our mind has deceived us and started filling in the gaps with things based on past experience which must be rationalized and make sense even if it is not true.

Now imagine a lake covered in waves, we see large rolling waves of low frequency, medium waves distorting the larger ones and still smaller waves of high frequency riding on top of all the larger waves, I have seen this in nature. We place a small beach ball on the surface and it rises and falls with the larger waves yet oscillates due to the smaller waves simultaneously. The larger the beach ball the less motion because an extremely large beach ball would simply ride on top of all the waves.

We can apply this same principal to fields however there is no magic particle nor singular related phenomena. When we create a magnet we align the atoms forming magnetic domains which changes the natural resonant frequency as we know everything is in oscillation. This is not unlike trying to hold our beach ball in place which would then become out of time to some extent with not one single frequency of waves but all of them simultaneously ... All of them simultaneously.

Now we can replace our waves of water acting on a beach ball with the whole Em spectrum of waves acting inward on our magnet. Not one Em wavelength but all of them simultaneously which is the primary reason for all the confusion concerning fields. Look closely, are you absolutely sure the magnetic field acts outward from the magnet?. Or has the magnet distorted something already present in the space exterior to the magnet, the distortion growing weaker the further we get from the magnet which we call the inverse square law.

It may be all this hubbub concerning mysterious particles popping in and out of existence from multiple parallel universes, all the mind boggling math and endless series of equations could be replaced by a few words to describe the "field" phenomena ---- Electromagnetic phase differential.

Now imagine every star is a beacon emitting massive amounts of Em radiation covering the whole of the Em spectrum. These Em waves diffused, interlocked, filing every space in all the known universe. Then the moment we align some atoms in a material forming a magnet it must hold back the entire universe, pushing back on a universe full of energy wanting to act inward..

Our universe is awesome and if you ever lose that wondrous awe inspiring feeling then you are lost. Look upward and outward, there is your answer.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 09-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Cornboy 555's Avatar
Cornboy 555 Cornboy 555 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 803
Hello Erfinder, what modifications would you deem as Mandatory, for John Stones Monster driver? Please share your knowledge of this here.

Thanks Cornboy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 09-09-2013, 10:55 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,845
Look at the results we have gotten on the 3BGS thread by running an off the shelf motor between the positives of two batteries. The applied EMF and the Generated EMF are BOTH allowed to leave the motor, which is one of the reasons for the interesting results we are getting. When we learn to separate these two forces and use them independently of each other, we will have our answers I believe.

Dave
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 09-10-2013, 05:42 AM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
The applied EMF and the Generated EMF are BOTH allowed to leave the motor, which is one of the reasons for the interesting results we are getting. When we learn to separate these two forces and use them independently of each other, we will have our answers I believe.

Dave
That is exactly what I am claiming to have accomplished. The separation of applied EMF and induced EMF. Once you have separated the two, you are then in the position to raise the potential of the induced to the point to where it can exceed the applied EMF. Once that happens, your motor is technically powering itself minus losses, still not enough for your machine to be looped, but its closer than anything I have seen being offered anywhere. Off the shelf motors do work, however, owing to improper geometric relations, balance and stability is next to impossible. Matt is the closest I have seen to getting it stabilized in his rewound machine, however, even here the system is still limited. I have designed a Plexiglas kit that I will be offering very soon.

The kit allows you to experience first hand how the applied and induced EMF are separated. In addition to being able to use the heretofore locked in induced EMF, you are also able to harvest the inductive kickback, my device is the second to demonstrate the difference between CEMF and inductive kickback, I believe John Bedini is demonstrating this, however, this should be viewed as speculation on my part.

Prior to posting an official link for the kits, I will shoot a short video series of the device in operation, demonstrating applied - induced EMF separation, inductive kickback collection, and induced EMF multiplication. It is my sincere hope that after viewing that series many of you take interest and support my/our research by purchasing a kit, and please keep in mind, that you get what you pay for.

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 09-10-2013, 09:02 AM
ren's Avatar
ren ren is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,108
You can reserve one for me mate.

I am working on the basic config we briefly discussed. I have a larger (500mm) rotor here Im thinking of using, 16 alternating poles. Know you usually like to stick to smaller rotors however so open to suggestions.

Love what you and AC are discussing, worthy of its own thread IMO.

Regards
__________________
"Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 09-10-2013, 09:58 AM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by ren View Post
You can reserve one for me mate.

I am working on the basic config we briefly discussed. I have a larger (500mm) rotor here Im thinking of using, 16 alternating poles. Know you usually like to stick to smaller rotors however so open to suggestions.

Love what you and AC are discussing, worthy of its own thread IMO.

Regards
Bro, where have you been hiding? Rotor diameter isn't really a big deal, you can use whatever diameter you want. We need to connect again, I can make a few suggestions regarding your window motor so you can see the effects I'm talking about. Hit me on Skype, I'll be waiting.

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 09-10-2013, 10:10 AM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
Hello Erfinder, what modifications would you deem as Mandatory, for John Stones Monster driver? Please share your knowledge of this here.

Thanks Cornboy.
Hello Cornboy,

In my system it appears that the induced EMF is flowing unimpeded into the supply, because of this, measures must be taken to ensure that the supply isn't damaged when the induced EMF exceeds the applied EMF. So diodes and or diode networks are required between the supply and the circuit being driven.

In addition to the diodes, there should be a buffer capacity equal to the capacity of the (variable) reactor (will elaborate on that later) at the time of reactor discharge (not to be confused with the inductive kickback phenomena), this capacitor serves as a buffer between the supply and the circuit being driven by the supply.

The diodes on the back end of the circuit for recovering the field collapse (inductive kickback) in the monster driver should also be upgraded to higher amperage diodes.

Those are a few of the minor changes that should be made when dealing with a system like the one I am describing. Hope this answers your question.


Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 09-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Ren
Quote:
Love what you and AC are discussing, worthy of its own thread IMO.
I would agree and if Erfinder want's to start a dedicated thread I would be happy to offer my input.

@Erfinder
Quote:
That is exactly what I am claiming to have accomplished. The separation of applied EMF and induced EMF. Once you have separated the two, you are then in the position to raise the potential of the induced to the point to where it can exceed the applied EMF. Once that happens, your motor is technically powering itself minus losses, still not enough for your machine to be looped, but its closer than anything I have seen being offered anywhere. Off the shelf motors do work, however, owing to improper geometric relations, balance and stability is next to impossible. Matt is the closest I have seen to getting it stabilized in his rewound machine, however, even here the system is still limited. I have designed a Plexiglas kit that I will be offering very soon.
That sounds very cool and I just had a thought, recently I disclosed one of my primary magnetic bearing designs to a mutual friend of ours and if you would like to use it it's yours. It's been sitting in storage long enough and a technology not used is a useless technology in my opinion.
I think we need to support people who are willing to do something extraordinary versus those who just talk about it.

Regards
AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 09-10-2013, 01:27 PM
erfinder erfinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Ren


I would agree and if Erfinder want's to start a dedicated thread I would be happy to offer my input.

@Erfinder


That sounds very cool and I just had a thought, recently I disclosed one of my primary magnetic bearing designs to a mutual friend of ours and if you would like to use it it's yours. It's been sitting in storage long enough and a technology not used is a useless technology in my opinion.
I think we need to support people who are willing to do something extraordinary versus those who just talk about it.

Regards
AC

Hey AC,

Please start a thread man! I want to discuss more about your view of magnetism so that I can expand my horizons. Under the banner that you raise, I will share my findings if that's cool with you. The thread should be dedicated magnetism as you see it. I will follow your lead! Post that "magnetic" bearing! I can design a new rig to accommodate it.

and so it begins....

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
clemente, figuera, re-inventing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers