Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 150 118 90 78 10 SEATS LEFT - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-07-2012, 09:33 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,242
Patrick Kelly/Rosemary Anslie circuits



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has tried these circuits.
The circuits come from Patricks pdf, panaceauniversity.org/Ainslie_heater_circuit_by_Patrick_Kelly.pdf
and the other circuit is based more on anslies circuit, though i think it may have an error, since the way Patrick shows it, the flyback has nowhere to go, so i made an edited one to show how to allow the flyback to properly charge the battery, though the original circuit may work, it has been awhile since testing the anslie circuit with 555 timer.
Apparently, the gate resistor to a fet is what causes the feedback or higher than normal oscillations in the circuit and causes high efficiency and possible self charging.
Let me know if you've tried this circuit or would like to, I am going to test these variations.
peace love light
tyson
edit: changed pdf link, was the wrong one.
__________________
 

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 08-07-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 08-08-2012, 01:46 AM
redeagle redeagle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has tried these circuits.
The circuits come from Patricks pdf, panaceauniversity.org/Ainslie_heater_circuit_by_Patrick_Kelly.pdf
and the other circuit is based more on anslies circuit, though i think it may have an error, since the way Patrick shows it, the flyback has nowhere to go, so i made an edited one to show how to allow the flyback to properly charge the battery, though the original circuit may work, it has been awhile since testing the anslie circuit with 555 timer.
Apparently, the gate resistor to a fet is what causes the feedback or higher than normal oscillations in the circuit and causes high efficiency and possible self charging.
Let me know if you've tried this circuit or would like to, I am going to test these variations.
peace love light
tyson
edit: changed pdf link, was the wrong one.
I have thought about modifying some lamps to charge batteries similar to this. I kick myself every now and then for tossing my handme down power conditioner. It had a great transformer to use this with. One thing I see that troubles me with the diagram is the capacitor in series with the charging battery. What happens when the cap charges up?

I hope I understand these two different system correctly. The the circuit running from mains current and the square wave dc will not perform similar. With the half wave rectified AC the secondary will not draw current while the voltage is rising, but it will draw current while the voltage is falling. If that is correct do you gain aything from rectifying your ac? However with the square wave, the secondary will not draw it's current from primary power. It will charge the battery more like the bedini with the radiant collapse that is commonly mislabeled as bemf. but either way you are recapturing a portion of the wasted energy.

The application that I would like to apply to coincides with my ultimate goal of switching to low voltage lighting the secondary could be used to either power more LEDs or charge up a backup power system.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2012, 05:21 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,242
Hi redeagle, thanks for the reply.
Yes, that capacitor seems like it would charge then just sit there charged, because the diode would make it pulsed dc, as far as i know only ac can pass freely through a capacitor. With the capacitor there, it seems like a positive charge would build on left side of capacitor and negative on right and not charge the battery, maybe an error or a test will show if that works.
As far as how Rosemary Anslies circuit is truly supposed to function, I am not positive, because she mentions in this pdf, the term counter emf, which usually means the counter field generated by charging a coil itself, then she mentions this term in association with the off time of the 555 timer pulse, so i am a little confused about this.
Here is the pdf link, free-energy.ws/pdf/electric_heater_experiment.pdf
This is the main circuit from this pdf, she mentions the parasitic diode within the mosfet, though the only way i can see that diode conducting, would be when the coil is charging and generating counter emf within the coil itself due to its own charging process, though maybe i am missing something about how this circuit functions.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyway, I have a nice mosfet I have been using to pulse charge batteries with a 555 timer, the mosfet is from an RC speed control, so is very robust.
I have this circuit setup to run some tests.
peace love light
tyson
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,268
Counter EMF

Hi tyson,

The term counter EMF is so misused on this forum it is really not funny. Your first idea of a current that opposes the forward current in an inductor is close to being the right idea. In industrial electronics the term is normally only used to designate the EMF generated when a motor is running and the moving armature is causing a reverse voltage to be generated in the armature by the magnetic field of the field coils or in some cases the field magnets. The opposing voltage when charging an inductor is just called the inductance. It is not really considered as counter EMF, although the effect is similar. As soon as the coil has reached saturation current the effect is gone so it is not really counter EMF. The voltage generated by a collapsing field around a coil is usually called the flyback voltage or inductive collapse induced spike. It is NOT counter EMF and it is always in the same direction as the current flow was that created the field.

Let me try and explain that last part a little better. Lets say we have a coil with the top of the coil connected to the positive side of a battery and the bottom of the coil to a switch with the other side of the switch going back to minus side of the battery. Now when we turn on the switch electrons flow from the negative of the battery through the switch and to the bottom of the coil and back to the battery. If we have a meter or scope on the across the coil the meter would show the bottom of the coil negative and the top of the coil positive. The same as our battery connections. This is because the voltage of the battery is causing an excess of electrons at the bottom of the coil and a scarcity of electrons at the top. This of course is necessary or current wouldn't flow. Now what happens when we open the switch. Our magnetic field starts to collapse and tries to keep the current flowing in the same direction. If you remember the property of an inductor it resists a change in current flow. Now what will we see on our meter or scope? The voltage source is now the coil. So it has an excess of electrons at the top and a scarcity of electrons at the bottom. This is because the electrons that were moving from bottom to top are still trying to go that way but the path back to the battery has been broken when we opened the switch. And now our meter will show a reversed voltage! So there really is no counter EMF from turning off a coil, it just looks that way to our meter or scope. I hope this helps some.

Respectfully,
Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,835
Hello Dear Citfta...

Quote:

Let me try and explain that last part a little better. Lets say we have a coil with the top of the coil connected to the positive side of a battery and the bottom of the coil to a switch with the other side of the switch going back to minus side of the battery. Now when we turn on the switch electrons flow from the negative of the battery through the switch and to the bottom of the coil and back to the battery. If we have a meter or scope on the across the coil the meter would show the bottom of the coil negative and the top of the coil positive. The same as our battery connections. This is because the voltage of the battery is causing an excess of electrons at the bottom of the coil and a scarcity of electrons at the top. This of course is necessary or current wouldn't flow. Now what happens when we open the switch. Our magnetic field starts to collapse and tries to keep the current flowing in the same direction. If you remember the property of an inductor it resists a change in current flow. Now what will we see on our meter or scope? The voltage source is now the coil. So it has an excess of electrons at the top and a scarcity of electrons at the bottom. This is because the electrons that were moving from bottom to top are still trying to go that way but the path back to the battery has been broken when we opened the switch. And now our meter will show a reversed voltage! So there really is no counter EMF from turning off a coil, it just looks that way to our meter or scope. I hope this helps some.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Hello Carroll,

That was an awesome explanation on the Inductor Properties...!
Now...forgetting about the "electron flow"...or the "Electrical Field"...could you explain the same "Inductor Behavior"...but from the Magnetic Field perspective end?

Specifically at those Nano seconds...where there are excess of electrons at top (where it used to be Positive)...and Scarcity on Bottom (where it used to be Negative)...then meaning, Inductor has changed Voltage Polarity...looking at it in "Black and White"...right?...What happens there to "Magnetic Fields"?


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-08-2012, 08:49 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,430
Well... what about the capacitance of coil ? I think the flyback collapse is indeed a very short and fast ring-down oscillation. I can't prove it but somebody with time and willing to check it , and having fast really fast scope can check it. Just check flyback impulse from coil with and without attached parallel capacitor to coil (may be secondary also).
Just my 2 cents
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-08-2012, 09:07 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,242
Hi folks, thanks for replies.
Hi carroll, is it possible that when the coil charges, the negative polarity built on bottom of coil is somehow causing the parasitic mosfet diode to conduct.
Or, could it be because the flyback diode positive is routed back to the battery positive and the negative flyback is likewise going to the bottom of the coil which creates an oscillation ring down like boguslaw is describing.
Then the coil at positive of battery sends negative pulse to bottom of coil which cause mosfet diode to conduct briefly, then coil collapses again, then bottom of coil goes positive continuing same cycle till coil ring down allowed pulse off time is finished.
The coil ring down oscillation is my bet as to how the mosfet diode conducts and may be part of the reason the 555 timer goes into feedback mode or high frequency mode.
peace love light
tyson
__________________
 

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 08-08-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-09-2012, 01:47 AM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,268
Hi tyson,

My simple description was primarily just to help people understand the correct use of the term counter EMF. When you start adding mosfets and their internal diodes and the other parts of the circuit then things start to get interesting. As soon as you add any capacitance to the circuit as boguslaw has said then you will start to get some ringing of the coil when you try to turn it off. It is possible this ringing is affecting the mosfet gate and causing some strange things to happen. By adding the correct size capacitor in parallel with the coil we can create a tuned circuit that will want to oscillate at only a certain frequency or multiple of it. We can keep this circuit oscillating by only using a little power to keep it going. This works fine as long as we don't try and load the circuit down too much.

As far as Rosemary's circuit goes I think I remember from other discussions about it as to how it is supposed to work. When we turn on the mosfet we are passing current through the inductive load which if I recall correctly was a large wire wound resistor. This of course will cause the resistor to heat up a small amount. Now when we turn off the mosfet the coil field starts to collapse as we have already discussed. With the diode at the bottom of the coil connected back to the top of the coil we now have a way for the coil to dissipate its energy in a useful way. The current can go through the diode and back to the coil which helps to heat the coil further. Now if we can tune our pulses to the resonant frequency of the coil which is a function of its inductance and capacitance plus the capacitance of the diode we can heat the resistor with less current than would normally be used.

I don't really have the time right now to build that circuit and use a scope on it to see what is happening. However if you build it and can post some scope shots I will try and help you figure out what you are seeing if you want me to.

Later,
Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-09-2012, 03:09 AM
FuzzyTomCat's Avatar
FuzzyTomCat FuzzyTomCat is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 620
Send a message via Skype™ to FuzzyTomCat
Howdy everyone,

I keep seeing Rosemary Ainslie's name used as if she has some kind of electronic knowledge that hasn't been explored by countless individuals over the past ten (10) years.

Here is some quotes and information that some experimentalist have obviously missed ......

Quote:
Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011 Reply #1534
Rosemary Ainslie on June 20, 2011, 10:28:33 PM

Quote:
Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011 Reply #1528
TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 05:59:59 PM

@MrMag: You politely asked about Rosemary's background, and for some reason she bristled at you.

But over the years, she has revealed quite a lot. IIRC (and please correct me if I am wrong, Rosie) she has no post-secondary education, no mathematics education beyond simple algebra, certainly no calculus. Her "high school" was what we might call "alternative" here in the good old USA.

Golly. I'm not sure that the English education system is correctly described as 'alternative'. I think that anyone qualifying for the O levels and GCE's and M levels would be inclined to protest. I was held back for a year as it was considered that I was just too emotionally immature to cut it so I wrote my M levels 'university entrance to SA universities' when I was 15. I then went to university - only because I was too young to get a job. BUT when I was old enough to make my OWN decisions I LEFT UNIVERSITY. That was after 2 years when I FINALLY turned 18. And 1 year before my finals. And from then until now I worked for myself - first in catering then in property development and finally in trading. Since NONE of these endeavors included science they are also ENTIRELY irrelevant. And since all of them require some measure of a functioning intelligence I think you can largely discount Poynt's assessment of me being an outright moron. But since I still post here then even I'm inclined to doubt this.


Quote:
Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011 Reply #1528
TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 05:59:59 PM

She is self-taught wrt physics in general and electronics in particular, and until she started posting here and on Energetic Forum, she had no idea what, for example, a capacitor was or what it was for.

This is also a lot of baloney. I was VERY CAPABLY TAUGHT by the writings of Gary Zukov, Murray Gell Mann - and a list too long and too boring to include here. AND most specifically - I was also taught by Dyson in that IMPECCABLE STUDY OF CONCEPTUAL PHYSICS. SO. I was taught DIRECTLY by the masters or by brilliant writers ABOUT the master - not through the fractured muddles of those who teach the MASTERS. And my lack of knowledge as it pertains to ELECTRONICS PERSISTS. I only USE circuit components in a VERY LIMITED APPLICATION to prove my thesis. I STILL do not know how a capacitor works. AND I wont know until I've finally taken one apart and worked it out for myself. I cannot be accused EVER to taking anyone's word for it on any issue at all - unless I've also UNDERSTOOD the issues. That's the downside in being me.

Some other interesting reading ....

Rosemary Ainslie ( aka witsend, aetherevarising, dooziedont )

Free Energy - Freie Energie - energia libre - OverUnity.com ( BANNED FROM FORUM )

witsend ( aka Rosemary Ainslie )

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/ ( BANNED from FORUM )
The Naked Scientists Forum - Index ( BANNED FROM FORUM )

aetherevarising ( aka Rosemary Ainslie )

Rosemary Ainslie (aetherevarising) on Scribd | Scribd
aetherevarising - YouTube
OverUnity Research - Index ( BANNED from FORUM )
Thunderbolts Forum • Index page ( BANNED from FORUM )

dooziedont ( aka Rosemary Ainslie )

dooziedont - YouTube ( PRODUCED FRAUDULENT YouTube VIDEO )

I'm sure that a YouTube video Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011 - YouTube that was produced by Rosemary Ainslie that has the incorrect schematic shown for the device that is being demonstrated in the video including testing equipment connection locations isn't a acceptable method of testing and evaluation on proving her claim of COP>INFINITY on these new device(s)

Latest thread with testing and evaluation done on the "NEW" device(s) claim of COP>INFINITY ....

Testing the TK Tar Baby This thread is a bit long ( 4,500 postings ) because of Rosemary's problem of understanding electronic circuity and the proper protocols for testing and evaluation of devices in a scientific method that can be reproduced by a independent party for verification of said claim(s).

Being she has been "BANNED" from every alternative energy forum she has started her own personal forum to discuss her device(s) and claim(s). If anyone is still interested in her claims I would suggest to read the eight thousand (8,000 ) personal forum postings of Rosemary's trying to convince anyone her point of view in relationship with her zipon "THESIS" ..... it's all about the THESIS not the device(s) this is in Rosemary's own words.

I've also requested to have Rosemary show her COP>INFINITY device(s) on my fully open source "LIVE" 24/7 streaming broadcast channel and web site Open Source Research and Development - Home Page and was quickly refused by her for anything "LIVE".

Cheers,
Fuzzy
__________________
Open Source Experimentalist
Open Source Research and Development
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-09-2012, 08:36 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,242
Hi carroll, thanks for the reply. I am going in the direction now of very short pulse width pulses, similar to what yohan is showing with a variant of bob boyce tech, though for now, i want to try it with just one mosfet and coil/coils.
Hi fuzzy, thanks for the reply, though I am more interested in the circuits, than the soap operas.
peace love light
tyson
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-09-2012, 09:18 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,242
Johan South African Charger

These videos are what I feel many of these pulsed devices are based upon, ufopolitics devices probably also, which is also based on Teslas discovery of very short abrupt pulses that caused a stinging sensation from across the room.
And also what caused electric utility workers to be electrocuted from, when the switch was thrown on voltage sources.
My guess is, that this is possible with just one coil, no need for bob boyce type sequential coil setups, though that probably increases output.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQDP4pD-ZBQ
peace love light
tyson
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 08-10-2012, 08:15 PM
realmikel realmikel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
tyson
Any time you notice a string of references like the one given by fuzzy you may want to wonder if there is an agenda behind it. I understand that "Gary Zukov" is a very interesting teacher when it comes to electrical theory. I also was involved with a history student at Princeton that made a demo of Leedskalins PMH for a class in physics. When it worked not only did his teacher struggle to understand it I asked him for close up pictures and I still struggled with what he had done. I studied the writings much earlier and assumed they would not work because they do not match formal electrical theory. My formal education stood in my way in understanding what I saw in the pictures or read in the manual. When your working on something different formal education may get in your way, so it does not surprise me that many individuals are incapable of recreating an experiment because of thier formal education on what can and what cannot be. Please note that the thesis was based on caloric tests which I don't think were referenced by fuzzy. When your working outside the box please do not allow those of us who are trapped in the box stop you from your work. In time we may learn what your doing in school.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-11-2012, 01:20 AM
FuzzyTomCat's Avatar
FuzzyTomCat FuzzyTomCat is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 620
Send a message via Skype™ to FuzzyTomCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by realmikel View Post
Any time you notice a string of references like the one given by fuzzy you may want to wonder if there is an agenda behind it. I understand that "Gary Zukov" is a very interesting teacher when it comes to electrical theory. I also was involved with a history student at Princeton that made a demo of Leedskalins PMH for a class in physics. When it worked not only did his teacher struggle to understand it I asked him for close up pictures and I still struggled with what he had done. I studied the writings much earlier and assumed they would not work because they do not match formal electrical theory. My formal education stood in my way in understanding what I saw in the pictures or read in the manual. When your working on something different formal education may get in your way, so it does not surprise me that many individuals are incapable of recreating an experiment because of thier formal education on what can and what cannot be. Please note that the thesis was based on caloric tests which I don't think were referenced by fuzzy. When your working outside the box please do not allow those of us who are trapped in the box stop you from your work. In time we may learn what your doing in school.
@ realmikel,

The only agenda I have is one that is outlined in my web site Open Source Research and Development and if you find it offensive there's nothing I can do about that. If a device that's I've requested to show it's claimed performance on a "LIVE" streaming broadcast as outlined in the web sites HOME page, and I get refused a audience, one could determine something is wrong with the device or claim this particular device having a COP>INFINITY.

The caloric tests you refer to I would assume that the results from a actual test done in some scientific method that could be reproduced by another individual or group of experimentalist would be used as the basis of the "THESIS" first.

The schematic referenced by Rosemary in her YouTube video demonstration Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011 - YouTube remarkably looks like the circuit illustration by International Rectifier's engineers in their IRFPG50 HEXFET® Power MOSFET electronic data sheet http://www.irf.com/product-info/data...ta/irfpg50.pdf in "Figure 12a".



YouTube video screen shot of the " Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011 "



But from some fine detective work done by a seasoned experimentalist named "Poynt99" and a month of arguing with Rosemary that in all actuality the device shown in the YouTube video production "Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011" was in fact this schematic "NOT" the one shown in the YouTube video.



This is the basis of all of Rosemary's experimental testing and evaluation work including her "ZIPON THESIS". If anyone would spend the time after knowing that the schematic being thoroughly discussed in the video is "WRONG" how can any of the testing and evaluation be excepted on face value without a independent verification of the claim being made. In the scientific community I would challenge all data is not good and complete testing and evaluation must be made again and this time in a scientific method that can be verified. Then there's the other HUGE problem of voltage and current being induced into the circuit by the "FUNCTIONS GENERATOR" under testing, but that's a whole different matter yet.

If your looking at the basis of the "ZIPON THESIS" being from the October 2002 Quantum article (self written ) by Rosemary http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/quantum_october_2002.pdf you'll find this schematic ....



With the above schematic the October 2002 Quantum article says the testing and evaluation was done with a 3.8% PW or Duty Cycle figure referring to the 'on-time' which is "WRONG" the schematic as shown above can't do it, but circuit does do a great 3.8% PW or Duty Cycle 'OFF-TIME'.

Again, I would challenge all data is not good and complete testing and evaluation must be made again and this time in a scientific method that can be verified.

These are the schematics of Rosemary Ainslie the article referenced by SkyWatcher of Patrick Kelly's (with my help at the time) http://panaceauniversity.org/Ainslie...rick_Kelly.pdf , shows the schematic I used http://www.energeticforum.com/84279-post1.html that was first modified by Aaron and refined by myself for "MY" testing and evaluation of a COP>17 claim in the October 2002 Quantum article. The Rosemary Ainslie article written by Patrick Kelly really only references Rosemary's work in a couple of buried paragraphs the rest is including any other schematics are strictly his and his alone.

So believe what you all want .... it's all there if you take the time to look for the "TRUTH" not "HOPES".

Cheers,
Fuzzy


P.S. - If just reading the book as Rosemary stated on "Gary Zukov" makes one a expert in the technology .... I guess there is quite a few people that "NOW" have become experts in countless fields, personally actually going to school learning and being tested on your knowledge I feel is a better route, it's worked for me at least.
__________________
Open Source Experimentalist
Open Source Research and Development
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,835
May I ask you something Fuzzy Cat...

@Fuzzycat,

Could You tell Me exactly what..."BENEFITS" An Inventor could get by being "Honored" to be "Exposed LIVE" in Your "Honorable Site"...that I just heard about it as of now..by your own advertisement here?

The same exact way you dare to discredit another person's work, like you are doing here with Ms R. Ainslie , just because She refused to be "Broadcasted Live"...In your "So Popular Site"...LOL...

The same exact way...I have the right to ask you ... the benefits you get to "Offer", except reap them apart later on... if they "refuse such tempting" broadcasting... ??

@ Realmikel: I could NOT AGREE MORE with You My Dear Friend!!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,735
Exclamation Rosemary Ainslie

I personally spent thousands of hours on these experiments based on Rosemary's circuits and countless hours with her on Skype conversations and many of those were with her watching the scope while I was doing various adjustments.

The only person who has me beat in the amount of hours on Rosemary's circuits is Glen. Nobody else comes close that I know of.

We did everything we could to support Rosemary in every way this is all publicly documented. Her work was brought to my attention from someone that she contacted. Then I got the threads started here several years back and we quite literally put her on the map. Before that, nobody even knew or cared who she was or what her work was about except for a few locals in her area and for that, she stabbed plenty of people in the back including me for doing nothing other than trying to learn what she was doing and to give a public arena to support her. Unfortunately, too many people in this field "bite the hand that feeds them" so to speak and she was absolutely one of those people.

Much of what was told to us, we found out later that it was misrepresented, such as what she had, what she didn't have, etc... Glen is one of the few people anywhere that I would call an expert on Rosemary's circuit because not many people had spent near the time on it. Basically, in much of the conversations with us, we later found that there was only a slight bit of honest in any of it. Basically, there was a lot of game playing for her own strange agenda.

I'm confident in saying that if Glen says something in regards to Rosemary and her circuit, then it is probably true and accurate. Glen even came to my home in the NW to use the scope that the Tektronix company lent to me so he could record some data on his own builds.

I personally saw interesting results in both the hot and cold elements of the circuits - literally producing cold temperatures and not just hot, which many of the results, Rosemary never even experienced with her own circuit, but I did.

Anyway, I see a reference to Poynt99. He is completely ignorant of what is really happening. He is a Canadian Mountie posing as some expert in electronics. It is his hobby. He is completely stuck in conventional thinking and is unable to even accept anything other than what he was conditioned to believe.

There were plenty of "experts" who were a bunch of jokes. One was even someone was supposed to be an expert in measuring devices and he couldn't even get the mosfet to oscillate and it worked for me on the first try. These "experts" are a waste of time because they are operating within a very small claustrophobic world view of what they were brainwashed with. They appear to be open minded and appear to be wanting to learn something new, but they are not. It is a psychological defect in those that are very good conformists and they contribute little to nothing in this "free energy" field other than insults or entertainment. They also think they're anonymous most of the time but they are not. That is what is so funny.

Anyway, enough of my 2 cents. Glen is a straight up person who only has good intentions in any of this Ainslie business and plenty of people wound up getting stabbed in the back.

Just read the old COP 17 threads, they're all here in the forum and everyone can see the real history of how it unfolded and who did what, posted what, who had only lip service (like Poynt99, etc...) and who deceived who. It is not a mystery but I think nobody really has room to comment on it unless they were a part of it like we were or at minimum spent the countless hours reading each and every post in those old threads.

Good luck.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,735
@Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
But from some fine detective work done by a seasoned experimentalist named "Poynt99" and a month of arguing with Rosemary that in all actuality the device shown in the YouTube video production "Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011" was in fact this schematic "NOT" the one shown in the YouTube video.
Poynt99 may have found something but he still doesn't know anything about the nature of electricity.

Remember - he was one of the ones claiming that 100% of everything that goes into the inductive resistor turned into heat since it is a resistor and therefore there can be nothing left after the switch is turned off. Well, we both know that when the switch is off we do get an inductive kickback that can be used to charge a cap, go back to the battery, go back to the nichrome to make more heat, etc... meaning Poynt99 is completely unqualified to even comment on the circuits - and he never even posted any of his experiments to back his claims. He was a desk jockey like most of the other "experts".

I completely back you Glen but Poynt99 might be able to dig up info but he has no ability to apply critical thinking to these circuits in any way, shape or form.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-11-2012, 07:32 PM
FuzzyTomCat's Avatar
FuzzyTomCat FuzzyTomCat is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 620
Send a message via Skype™ to FuzzyTomCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Poynt99 may have found something but he still doesn't know anything about the nature of electricity.

Remember - he was one of the ones claiming that 100% of everything that goes into the inductive resistor turned into heat since it is a resistor and therefore there can be nothing left after the switch is turned off. Well, we both know that when the switch is off we do get an inductive kickback that can be used to charge a cap, go back to the battery, go back to the nichrome to make more heat, etc... meaning Poynt99 is completely unqualified to even comment on the circuits - and he never even posted any of his experiments to back his claims. He was a desk jockey like most of the other "experts".

I completely back you Glen but Poynt99 might be able to dig up info but he has no ability to apply critical thinking to these circuits in any way, shape or form.
@ Aaron,

Thank you for the kind words. I was very hesitant on mentioning some names because of knowing how you feel about past members but being accused by others of not having the whole story correct can be just as bad .... sorry.

The commitment to the "open source" community for me as you know stemmed from finding out about the patent law that came into effect back in 1958 for those interested .....

http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac...dated_laws.pdf

Appendix "L" Patent Laws

CHAPTER 17—SECRECY OF CERTAIN INVENTIONS AND
FILING APPLICATIONS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES

35 U.S.C. 181 Secrecy of certain inventions and withholding of patent.

Page Number L-44

When president Bush came into office in 2001 there were (approx) 3200 patents that were taken by the US government, when Bush left office eight years later there was 4200 patents taken. Now since Obama came into office the total (approx) is near or over now 5000 patents taken by the US government .... and president Obama has announced he's streamlined the patent application process to promote inventors and inventions with clean green energy devices and guess where most of them went.

I would think that everyone should be aware of what the government can do when a alternative energy source or supply is made to upset the "United States" status quo and removing tax dollars from our economy.

As for the "findings" related to Rosemary's YouTube video Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011 - YouTube here are some still images from the video that shows the circuit being discussed throughout was totally incorrect and withheld by her until discovered and confronted with the error(s).

CIRCUIT SHOWN IN VIDEO



VIDEO "AS BUILT" IMAGES





"AS BUILT" DEMONSTRATION CIRCUIT




As everyone can see with the examples shown above this is a total "FAIL" in a scientific method used to demonstrate a device with a circuit claimed operation of "NO" battery voltage loss having a COP>INFINITY rating.

Best Regards,
Glen
__________________
Open Source Experimentalist
Open Source Research and Development
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-11-2012, 08:44 PM
realmikel realmikel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
I apologise skywatcher


Flaming = personal attacks made towards a person not the theory they are presenting.
Example= "This person has no ability to apply critical thinking to these circuits in any way, shape or form.

Agenda= A desire to force upon others your beliefs
Example= Everyone should agree with me on how information is dispersed. "it's all there if you take the time to look for the "TRUTH" not "HOPES"." which is designed to indicate that your point of view has been vindicated and there is no point in anyone else looking to see if this idea can be developed more. Yes I understand your desire to hurt Rose since she did not bow to your perfect understanding of electrical theory.

Glen or aaron or fuzzycat or who ever. I get that you have demonstrated over the years your complete failure at building these circuits. I understand that in your mind you are the ultimate thinkers on electrical energy. Is it really a problem for you to allow us lesser beings the oportunity to have a forum topic where we look at posibilites in a circuit without your anger, angst or any other form of interference? Shouldn't a moderator explain to you about how wrong it is to flame here? Parallel resonant circuitry has been studied for years yet there may still be something that can grow from these circuits. Yes I understand that technically these circuits are not parallel circuits yet I think of them in ways that they replicate parallel or bedini circuits. Do I need your permission to do that?

Skywatcher I apologise that I added something to your topic that brought about so much distraction from your topic. I have built some of the circuits you commented on and find them to be very interesting and full of possibilities. I look forward to any comments or suggestions you may make if these people have not offended you until you refuse to post here. Is there a moderator that can assist you and ask the above mentioned persons to stay on topic and behave politely?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,735
Rosemary Ainslie

[quote=realmikel;205380]Glen or aaron or fuzzycat or who ever. I get that you have demonstrated over the years your complete failure at building these circuits. I understand that in your mind you are the ultimate thinkers on electrical energy. Is it really a problem for you to allow us lesser beings the oportunity to have a forum topic where we look at posibilites in a circuit without your anger, angst or any other form of interference? Shouldn't a moderator explain to you about how wrong it is to flame here? Parallel resonant circuitry has been studied for years yet there may still be something that can grow from these circuits. Yes I understand that technically these circuits are not parallel circuits yet I think of them in ways that they replicate parallel or bedini circuits. Do I need your permission to do that?

[
/quote]

Nobody desires to hurt Rose as you claim. However, people need to know the plain truth about what happened and she was completely out of integrity and was not very honest with us at all.

We do not believe we are the ultimate thinkers in electricity and your sarcasm only adds to the bad taste in this circuit concept.

As far as the technology - actually we had perfect success with these circuits because we got the results these circuits were supposed to produce. I even made the resistor go 5C below ambient temperature, so if there is someone else that can show that, I'd like to see what they have to say about it.

Off the shelf heat pump hot water heaters beat these circuits so I would rather just buy an off the shelf heat pump for practical application.

COP 17? Not with the Quantum circuit. As Glen said, that diagram doesn't even give the right duty cycle claimed in the article. There are many contradictions and misinformation that was provided to everyone from Rosemary.

Now if you want to talk about the potential of the circuit - you have to actually read the other posts regarding these circuits in the other threads and you will see where you are completely off base. I think there is a lot of potential in these circuit concepts but not as Rosemary shows it. I'm not going to put any time into it now but I believe a serious area that needs to be researched is capacitive discharge into inductive resistors because I know someone that achieved overunity heating with a similar concept.

So yes, I believe there is a lot to be explored with inductive resistors while simultaneously, anything that Rosemary claims needs to be needs to be ripped to shreds to see if there is a grain of truth to it.

I personally learned a lot from all that time on those experiments and am very grateful for the experience but unfortunately, the "inventor" of these circuits is not very honest and likes to play games.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-12-2012, 12:45 AM
realmikel realmikel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Off the shelf heat pump hot water heaters beat these circuits so I would rather just buy an off the shelf heat pump for practical application.
In the state of Ohio on the coast of Lake Erie heatpumps require backup since the outside temps are so low they can not keep up. In one example someone had to have back up of 4000 watts of resistive heat. This heat pump unit used 800 us dollars per month for roughly four months during the last winter which was considered mild for the area. If we assume that you are unable to get a cop of 17 like Rose let us work with the idea you can manage to get at least half what Rose claimed or an cop of 8. The resistive heat then would have provided the same comfort for roughly 100 dollars instead of 800 dollars. Now we both understand what you mean by " practical application" may I sugggest you invest in a dictionary for this term and the word moderator and even the word sarcasm. I would like to point out that in colder climates that the circuit under discusion remains unaffected by the outdoor temp when used as a heater and that heat pumps lose efficiency quickly when used as a heater in cold outdoor situations .

You may want to review what law requires anyone to share their work with you. If you understand what ever they share with you is a gift then it seems the only correct attitude then is gratitude, its a buddhist thang. Please adjust your attitude appropriately after all you did not "get a resistor to run cold " on your own; like everyone else you simply used someone elses work to build on.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
Confused man say
getting into pissing contest with mod not good idea, hehehe
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 08-12-2012, 02:51 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,242
Hi folks, Hi realmikel, it's all good, believe it or not, there is something to learn in all things and situations.
As far as my testing, I was curiously ignorant and tried to use my good mosfet as a drop in replacement in my Radiant charger, the one with capacitor in parallel with resistors and diode going into base with base resistor and blew it instantly, even with a battery as flyback load and neon across fet, not sure what happened.
Anyway, luckily the RC speed control had a couple other fets on it i can use for some tests, in fact, they are both hexfets, so maybe they will be even better.
The first few self charging feedback tests I made with the 555 and the fet i had, i was able to keep the 12 volt 7Ah at the same voltage level for over an hour, though i did see a few moments where it rose slightly.
I was using around 10 microsecond pulses at around .5% duty cycle.
I was using a solenoid style multi-strand coil with ferrite core for tests.
We will see what happens with these hexfets and some different coils and core and without core and some different toroid cores I'll try.
peace love light
tyson
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,735
Exclamation Rosemary Ainslie

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmikel View Post
Is it really a problem for you to allow us lesser beings the oportunity to have a forum topic
When making a statement that includes the underlined part - that is sarcasm as it is something that you don't actually believe - it is a snide remark and literally, is sarcasm. And for your information, there is NO absolute definition for what is to be defined as sarcasm so please don't reference the dictionary to me unless you actually read it.

As far as the actual point that is relevant to the topic of this thread?

And what is the layout of this heat pump that needs backup? The average temperature of a basement for example is about 55F all year round on average in the United States. It is irrelevant how cold it gets outside, my basement in my old house isn't going to get any colder than 50-55F and if I had a heat pump hot water heater there, it will produce all the hot water I want at overunity levels regardless of the outside temp because it will never get cold enough to drop the COP under 1.0.

If there is a heat pump using 800 USD per month even in cold weather, there is simply a poorly designed system and placed in a ridiculous location. Even Dennis Lee's heat pump system, which he didn't even invent because I know who did will boil water in the snow! $800 per month?

Fixing an $800 per month problem like that is like spitting into the wind. It is an effort in futility. That system needs to be completely rethought because $800 a month for a home heat pump is unacceptable.

The average home in the US spends 50% of the energy bills on heating and cooling - 50% of that energy is wasted on average. Practical application obviously has to have some place here but band aids aren't helpful either. It is sometimes better to just start from scratch.

I used to live in Ohio and the winters are not that much different that the Inland Northwest.

First of all, please clarify the distinction of what kind of heat pump you're talking about I DID say a heat pump hot water heater. I did not say a heat pump boiler or any other heat pump that heats the home. A heat pump hot water heater is a cylindrical water tank to hold hot water for the hot water taps in the house such as for taking a shower or a bath for example.

If the Ainslie circuit can't even heat a bath tub at any significant COP, it sure isn't going to heat the home with radiant tubing, etc...

Stiebel Eltron | Accelera® 300 Heat Pump Water Heater

That is a link to the most efficient heat pump hot water heater available commonly in the US. Just because you're talking about a heat pump and it may heat water does not mean it is the actual appliance known as a "heat pump hot water heater". Yes, it is possible to run radiant floor tubing with a couple of hot water heaters, but that is not even very popular yet although I think it should be - especially if people are using heat pump hot water heaters and possibly solar assisted.

The Stiebel Eltron Accelera 300 has a normal COP of 2.0 to 7.0 (from 40F to 115F). The 2.0 is at 40F, which is close to freezing temperatures - still twice as much as a resistive heating element! And basement temperatures during the winter, the COP is about 3.0.

Now EF or Energy Factor is a more realistic reading of what a heat pump hot water heat is doing but for the sake of simplicity, we can use COP since most people hopefully know what it is.

Ok, I need to point out something because you're not being consistent in what you are saying. You said: "If we assume that you are unable to get a cop of 17 like Rose let us work with the idea you can manage to get at least half what Rose claimed or an cop of 8."

The first half of the sentence, you said "cop of 17 like Rose" - that is you assuming that she ever got that. The second half, you say "at least half what rose claimed" - admitting it was a claim. So do you or do you not believe she achieved COP 17 because the first half of the sentence you absolutely do and the second half you're being more objective and are saying it is a claim. If we're not even sure, then using a COP of 17 has no basis as a foundation for any reasonable discussion on heat pumps and we can only fall back on what we know is achievable and might as well focus on 2-7 COP since that is ALREADY being achieved.

There is something to this nichrome wire in an inductive resistor - we know for a fact that magnetism CAN do work, and that the amount of work being done because of it is NOT directly related to what left the power supply. Nature always gives us a freebie on each and every cycle and I can mathematically prove it in virtually every circumstance. An apparent COP of 2.0 from the basic Mosfet circuit is an easy standard to achieve and I've done it. I never saw any heat above that. The most remarkable thing I saw was dropping 5C below room temperature.

And because that is the max heat I ever saw, which may be totally different from Glen's results is that if that is the max, and Rosemary even admitted to me that is what is normally expected, then an off the shelf heat pump hot water heater at a COP of 3.0 (and I don't even have to build anything) is the most practical solution to heating my water.

You say: "
I would like to point out that in colder climates that the circuit under discusion remains unaffected by the outdoor temp when used as a heater and that heat pumps lose efficiency quickly when used as a heater in cold outdoor situations ."

How many hours have you spent experimenting with these circuits? Please answer that honestly.

You have absolutely no idea whether the temperature will change what these circuits do or not. If this is in a water heater, during winter, the cold water supply will be even colder and the COP will drop accordingly. That is just common sense because more work per input will have to be done to get it up to temperature X. How you can just make a blanket statement based on an assumption has no basis in reality. In my basement when I experimented with these circuits, the ambient temp in that particular room was between 50 and the low 70's and if you think that the ambient temperature isn't going to rub off or touch the inductive resistor, you are fooling yourself.

I did the first experiment in my garage when the temperature was about 90F+ in there and the voltage of the battery climbed for about 24 hours while kicking out heat but you have to look at the POTENTIAL DIFFERENCES involved between 90F and 140F or whatever it was and basement temperature and the same 140F. What situation do you think will have the resistor getting to the 140F at a faster rate? It is obvious - it will get to 140F faster in the 90F garage than the basement! So YES - the surrounding temperature will factor into how efficiently this circuit will heat up to x temp.

Take that circuit to below freezing conditions in Antartica - you think suddenly it will just produce heat at the same levels without having to overcome the fact that there is frost growing on the resistor? You have to be realistic.

And finally, you say: "
You may want to review what law requires anyone to share their work with you."

You are really missing something to believe that it is ok for someone to lie to you about what a certain technology is doing - have plenty of people spend a lot of time on it and later find out that the "inventor" absolutely was lying. Again, this is just common sense.

IF she put it all forward in such as way that she said she just wanted to share a principle and that she couldn't share anything proprietary, then that is understandable - your comment has merit.

But when someone is claiming to be sharing EVERYTHING and later we find out there was a lot of deception, consciously and with willful intent on their part, then no, you have a serious integrity issue if you believe that is ok and it is proven by even bringing up what law requires anyone to share it under these circumstances. That is NOT being on the level. And in this case, the actual case of what happened, you comment has absolutely no merit since it is irrelevant to the actual situation.

Just be intellectually honest and you will see that myself or anyone else that was involved with all of this never automatically felt entitled to anything. But there is a serious issue with being lied to and having facts misrepresented to us and later on having this all proven that it was in fact misrepresented. That is what the issue is.

We're talking about the same person who filed patents on the circuits, they lapsed and she claimed that they were allowed to intentionally lapse so they could be placed into the public domain so everyone can do what they want with them and so they couldn't be covered up. Then, she gets word that someone might be interested in making and selling something based on one of the circuits and she threatens a lawsuit. You have no idea what a soap opera is until you have experienced all of this. There CANNOT be a law suit since it was placed into the public domain after the patent lapsed - but this goes to show and validate the mindset behind someone like this that we spent plenty of time dealing with. Everyone needs to read this for themselves in all the old threads.

If anything is needing an adjustment, it is your integrity and you should be ashamed of yourself for defending someone that outright lied and deceived a whole lot of people. And you should be doubly ashamed of yourself for even implying that we feel entitled to her work, which we never did and by stating something like this, you're willing to take it out of context simply to defend a baseless argument that you're having here.

She EXPLICITLY stated many things and many times that she is sharing EVERYTHING and that she didn't want to hold anything back - that was found to be 100% FALSE. To have a problem with that shows that we don't appreciate that kind of lack of integrity but apparently you support that OR, you are unable to understand the distinction of what the situation actually is and have no room to talk as you were not even involved in it. You are defending someone without having any facts whatsoever.

Anyway, please don't argue with me - you were NOT party to that experience and have no room to talk. If you want to talk about the technology, that is appropriate but comments from the peanut gallery about our past dealing with her are not.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 08-12-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-12-2012, 09:00 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,242
Hi folks, we're still engaging in soap opera i see, even if it is all deception, it is still a waste and distraction at this point to spend energy on it.
My research shows, if something has merit, then sometimes a drama is created around it, to distract from the simple message conveyed.
The concerns of deception are noted and require no further discussion on the matter.
I care only about discussing circuitry and coil pulsing with short pulse widths and things related to this.
Please create another thread for the human drama information, thanks.
peace love light
tyson
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers