Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1171  
Old 10-27-2018, 02:15 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,420
seeing the unseeable

I absolutely believe David always have
and then you add Carroll's experience ??



David had a load run for Weeks ...all kinds of loads
Carroll witnessed the same "anomaly" but to a lesser extent.

and Matt ...well he's had similar experiences .

nothing to do with the storage characteristics of Lead acid batteries creeping up while resting.

just way more power than could ever be explained.

an urban Legend with a happy ending ??

I hope so

sorry for the intrusion ,But this ricards speaks a very interesting language
and one which needs more "learning".

respectfully
Chet K
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1172  
Old 10-27-2018, 05:05 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
...
3BGS to supply household?.. no solar is much economical considering allocation of space for batteries required.
Finally. I've been waiting for that observation. A statement I understand, and agree with.

On your other post, no, I don't understand. But I don't want to discuss battery systems, or pulse motors; just Turion's 1800W/300W generator. He claims it stands on its own, no special battery system or special motor needed.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1173  
Old 10-27-2018, 05:11 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Chet K.

Thanks for chiming in. I've had motors run continuously from a battery for years. But as I mentioned, I don't want to discuss battery systems. Such is a no-win however I approach it.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1174  
Old 10-28-2018, 05:29 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
The poison in your mind is that "The Energy" must come from somewhere..
To ricards and all,

Here is a good article about the definition of energy.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...hat-is-energy/

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1175  
Old 10-29-2018, 04:23 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
To ricards and all,

Here is a good article about the definition of energy.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...hat-is-energy/

Regards,

bi
Bi, thanks a good read yes.

but the author clearly stated this..

Quote:
..But a fundamental, universal definition? That's an accomplishment that's still beyond our reach.
now I'm wondering if you really read this or not.

and I'm not a big fan of "Dark Energy"
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 10-29-2018 at 04:35 AM. Reason: and I'm not a big fan of "Dark Energy"
Reply With Quote
  #1176  
Old 10-29-2018, 05:08 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
To ricards and all,

Here is a good article about the definition of energy.

What is energy? As best as we know it, energy cannot exist independently of particles or systems of particles.
(Even gravitational waves are made of theoretical particles known as gravitons, just as electromagnetic waves are made of photons.)
Energy comes in a variety of forms: some fundamental and some derived.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...hat-is-energy/

Gyroscopic Primer by Prof Eric Laithwaite Full Video @ 44:37

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1177  
Old 10-29-2018, 11:39 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
...

now I'm wondering if you really read this or not.
...
Why do you say that?

I did read it. First briefly, then again more thoroughly as I was posting the link. In fact, I printed it.

But just because I post an article for information, does not mean I believe or agree with every word. Such as dark energy.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1178  
Old 10-29-2018, 12:47 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Why do you say that?

I did read it. First briefly, then again more thoroughly as I was posting the link. In fact, I printed it.

But just because I post an article for information, does not mean I believe or agree with every word. Such as dark energy.

Regards,

bi
oh ok my bad.. thought you wanted to "lecture".. just sharing stuff.. thanks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1179  
Old 10-29-2018, 04:36 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
To ricards and all,

Here is a good article about the definition of energy.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...hat-is-energy/

Regards,

bi
Hi Bistander,

You are right!! an excellent article, thanks..

I ...basically love this statement below...not about "dark energy" though...:

Quote:
1-When particles interact in an unchanging spacetime, energy must be conserved. When the spacetime they’re in changes, that conservation law no longer holds.
Do you agree with it?


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-29-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1180  
Old 10-29-2018, 05:08 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hi Bistander,

You are right!! an excellent article, thanks..

I ...basically love this statement below...not about "dark energy" though...:

Quote:
1-When particles interact in an unchanging spacetime, energy must be conserved. When the spacetime they’re in changes, that conservation law no longer holds.
Do you agree with it?


Regards


Ufopolitics
Hi Ufo,
Quote:
Do you agree with it?
No, but I don't disagree either. I don't know. Never have I claimed to know all. Just somethings. Glad you liked the article.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1181  
Old 10-29-2018, 05:19 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Changes.

What exists at any one point in this 4D matrix does change though, the matrix itself remains unchangeable.
To an observer it changes, but when the whole of spacetime is considered it
doesn't.
Comments most welcome,

John.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1182  
Old 10-29-2018, 10:03 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Heat death.

One way of getting an idea?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat...f_the_universe
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1183  
Old 10-29-2018, 11:21 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Oh great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
Quote:
heat death of the universe
One more thing to worry about.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1184  
Old 10-30-2018, 04:37 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
heat death.. black hole.. bigbang.. wormholes.. spacetime..

now more recently

dark matter.. dark energy.. energy creating space..

all of which are concepts without actual observational basis.
all based on conjectures and assumptions.

I wonder what is the next chapter of science is about.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1185  
Old 10-30-2018, 09:27 AM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Wikipedia.

Entropy is conserved for a reversible process. A reversible process is one that does not deviate from thermodynamic equilibrium, while producing the maximum work. Any process which happens quickly enough to deviate from thermal equilibrium cannot be reversible. In these cases energy is lost to heat, total entropy increases, and the potential for maximum work to be done in the transition is also lost. More specifically, total entropy is conserved in a reversible process and not conserved in an irreversible process.[6] For example, in the Carnot cycle, while the heat flow from the hot reservoir to the cold reservoir represents an increase in entropy, the work output, if reversibly and perfectly stored in some energy storage mechanism, represents a decrease in entropy that could be used to operate the heat engine in reverse and return to the previous state, thus the total entropy change is still zero at all times if the entire process is reversible. An irreversible process increases entropy.[7]
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1186  
Old 10-30-2018, 02:49 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Negative importance.

By the way, the idea of negative potential energy is fundamental to how the universe works, not just batteries. Some scientists believe that it could be the answer the time old question - “if energy is always conserved, then where did all the energy come from in the first place?” The hypothesis is that all the positive energy, kinetic (including heat and electromagnetic), positive potential energy (like charge repulsion) and mass itself (through mass energy equivalence) has been borrowed from attractive fields, leaving lots of negative potential energy behind.

So yes, you really can get energy from nothing, just as long as you leave behind negative potential energy. The catch is that you have to supply the components of whatever is going to be storing that negative energy, and you can only recover those components by putting the energy back in.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1187  
Old 10-31-2018, 01:16 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
What exists at any one point in this 4D matrix does change though, the matrix itself remains unchangeable.
To an observer it changes, but when the whole of spacetime is considered it
doesn't.
Comments most welcome,

John.
Hi,

Spacetime could be changed in only specific areas, determined by the scope/range of the source doing it.
When we alter spacetime in specific ways we have access to ALL things Science says are not possible.
Frequency, resonant points, magnetic and electric fields plus the "shape" utilized, could change our surrounding spacetime.

Space, our space is full of all kind of molecules-atoms...which have electrons, protons, neutrons, nucleus...etc,etc...which are randomly dispersed, so, when we align them, following a pattern/shape, say a Spiral/Vortex, we are altering those particles plus its "enveloped space" which influence inside or nearby matter in different ways.

Direction of rotations of those spirals, plus the velocity/speed of chosen "shape(s)", alter time.

And...all together conforming a frequency reaching resonance with surrounding matter causes different effects/results...

Briefly resuming it...Particle acceleration into a spiral at great velocity, within electric-magnetic fields will alter spacetime.

However, Geometry of the Spiral is the essence to affect specifit matter surrounding it.


Regards



Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-31-2018 at 01:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1188  
Old 10-31-2018, 02:26 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hi,

Spacetime could be changed in only specific areas, determined by the scope/range of the source doing it.
When we alter spacetime in specific ways we have access to ALL things Science says are not possible.
Frequency, resonant points, magnetic and electric fields plus the "shape" utilized, could change our surrounding spacetime.

Space, our space is full of all kind of molecules-atoms...which have electrons, protons, neutrons, nucleus...etc,etc...which are randomly dispersed, so, when we align them, following a pattern/shape, say a Spiral/Vortex, we are altering those particles plus its "enveloped space" which influence inside or nearby matter in different ways.

Direction of rotations of those spirals, plus the velocity/speed of chosen "shape(s)", alter time.

And...all together conforming a frequency reaching resonance with surrounding matter causes different effects/results...

Briefly resuming it...Particle acceleration into a spiral at great velocity, within electric-magnetic fields will alter spacetime.

However, Geometry of the Spiral is the essence to affect specifit matter surrounding it.
EPAR Technology Group: Project Lagiewka Bumper small test

Lucjan LAGIEWKA, et al. EPAR Shock Absorber


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1189  
Old 10-31-2018, 09:07 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Flow.

Magnetic poles are always in pairs. However, magnetic flux does not actually flow from the north to the south pole or flow anywhere for that matter as magnetic flux is a static region around a magnet in which the magnetic force exists.
For a vortex to operate it necessarily requires a flow????
John.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1190  
Old 11-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
Magnetic poles are always in pairs. However, magnetic flux does not actually flow from the north to the south pole or flow anywhere for that matter as magnetic flux is a static region around a magnet in which the magnetic force exists.
Hello John,

I completely agree with the above...no N>S flow of flux...not anywhere else.
Now, the way Flux is geometrically disbursed ( in 3d space)...could only be observed clearly with a FERROCELL, and the geometry is not simple, there are like circular rings like (curvilinear) which are NOT Straight, meaning NOT parallel to magnet axis, but have an inclined angle...this geometric "shape" allows to generate a spiral/vortex of Induced Energy in the nearby conductors....but then again, a spacetime movement is required from either one: magnet or induced in order to get the spiral-vortex effect on induced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
For a vortex to operate it necessarily requires a flow????
John.
The full Vortex flow is ONLY generated in the conductors (the induced) through a spacetime movement from either one.

Magnetic Field provides PARTIAL SEGMENTS (Angular) of the whole Vortex Flow in the conductor.
Only a Spacetime MOVEMENT Completes the FULL SPIRAL CYCLE to generate the Induced Energy Flow.

On his book, Spacetime, H. Minkowski relates to this effect as similar to a "corkscrew" movement.

Understand?


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-01-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1191  
Old 01-28-2019, 11:05 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Not to disrupt Turion's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I already asked you to leave this thread due to your disruptions. You came back in and Turion continued the conversation with you so feel free to post until you are asked to leave by him.

I have seen you have not done what Turion has recommended. That's up to you, but if you don't replicate exactly without putting your own spin on things, then what do you expect? You don't have to answer - I'm just saying.

You're always free to start your own thread to critique the work here without getting in the way of progress of filling up the thread with a bunch of posts that people have to filter out in order to get to the message.
Aaron,

I did replicate a system to Turion's specifications, tested it and presented the data. I got a similar response as just seen to member axxelxavier. After the data has been posted and it is obvious that it doesn't support Turion's contentions, he finds fault with the experimenter's method. In both cases, with my test and with that of axxelxavier, Turion's objections are not supported by fact, reason or logic. In neither case is Turion able to display his test data.

I chime into his thread when he goes on a rant and seemingly invites me. Or when I have a on-topic question or comment. Almost always he is the one who drags it off-topic and disruptive often discussing me. I just want to see the science and discuss that. I'm looking for facts, truth and proof. What's wrong with that?

Respectfully,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1192  
Old 01-29-2019, 02:44 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Reply to Turion off his thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
post truth, facts, evidence and proof.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
Link is vid of Jack saying:

Quote:
You can't handle the truth.
Not true, but irrelevant to what you post.

Anyway, interesting to see your approach to axxelxavier's issue.

I've got a few batteries and a couple boost modules. Might set that circuit up and look for some truth.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 01-29-2019 at 02:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1193  
Old 01-29-2019, 09:02 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Ought.

Hi Bistander,
you ought to be able to achieve 300 in and 1800 out.
Looking forward to seeing your results.
Don’t worry if you completely drain your battery a few times, it won’t hurt
it, honest, good luck,
John.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1194  
Old 08-22-2019, 11:55 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,449
Men In Black

Shouldn't be up long or i may get in trouble
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Men In Black.jpg (115.9 KB, 41 views)
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #1195  
Old 09-11-2019, 06:03 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
A video of a project I have been working on at another forum. I thought some of you might find it interesting.

https://youtu.be/68ChN24x_HU


Carroll
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #1196  
Old 10-19-2019, 09:39 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
https://youtu.be/YhCYlUru6JQ
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers