Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ONLY 150 118 99 76 SEATS AVAILABLE!

2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference
ONLY 150 118 99 76 SEATS AVAILABLE - LIMITED SEATING
Get your tickets now: http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 09-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Address the subject

That's exactly the type of condescending post I expect from you Matthew.

Why not address the issue I raised rather than let loose with the personal
attacks ?

I didn't make any personal attacks on anyone. I raised a valid point and I get
personal insults from wannabe bullies.

If you think it will stop me raising any other points I think are valid you are
mistaken and wasting your own time.

If you think you have somehow intimidated me you are also wrong.

So you won't explain the way to make a gain from "blending power sources" ?

If there is a gain there why not explain it and demonstrate it for all the other fine folks ?

..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #92  
Old 09-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Peter Lindemann -- Electric Motor Secrets - YouTube




If You are not familiar with New Technology and electronics in Tooling ...and still keep used to the Old Fashioned Antique Equipments from Second World War...that is NOT my problem...but Yours...
This Tachometers, the same way the new Laser Thermometers , are equipped to perform at "Dual Functions" meaning with LASER and without it, meaning just Infra Red. LASER is provided to ENHANCE Accuracy as to reach longer distance. Tape is supplied for IR use without Laser.

P.D: It is absolutely not my desire, and much less "My Pleasure" to respond to you, since you have earned the ability to produce Nausea and Disgusting feelings in my stomach...However, I must do it, just because You are referring about Me, My Thread and The Members Excellent work replicating and testing My Machines...accusing them of Faking Results...and all those vomiting and dark spoiled rotten "verbs" that are always spilled and excreted from your brain...

And I am NOT going to allow you to post ANYTHING like that without My response...and it could be here, on this thread, mine or in the middle of no where...

Never Regards for such disgusting poor creature like you, but compassion about your great pain...
You are a real idiot UFO. A child. Grow up and act like an adult.

Poor little cyber-bully.

I have no problem with a normal response about the issues I raised, but you must insult me. oh poor poor little boy.

..

..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Bottom line is these type of tests can be easily faked I think.
..
Thats condescending..... Thats why I started in on you. And you do it alot. But you obviously do not know how to take it.

My statement on your lack imagination comes from the the fact you spent all that time beating Accelerative regeneration and you haven't a clue how to use it.

I'll give that to ya.

2 high impedance generator coils in series produce a High voltage AC current. Shorted they speed the motor up and cost nothing in torque or consumption. If you use round magnets they produce a nice sine wave. Yet you say this isn't useful and never would answer the question as to why just "Thats my opinion" (And I'm supposed to be the know it all)

So you take the voltage produced from the coils and drive it back down to a few points above source and feed to the the source. What you have now?

A faster motor with less consumption. But thats not a good thing is it? But I bet if you thought of it, it would have been the candy for the masses.

So whats with a spark gap? Why do you want that?

If you parallel mix a high voltage low current source, with a high current low voltage source, on or through one wire the High voltage will always recede to the level of the higher current. And this process takes time.
Now this will not happen unless a conductor is present. IE the wire.

High voltage radiant energy (Or whatever you coin it as) will not follow this pattern.

Get the picture yet?

See thats the trick, you have to find a way to make these good things work for ya. Instead you convince yourself its useless then you go on these rants trying to convince everyone your right that some one else is wrong.
Just like the fact you are ready to go out and prove Davids (Turion) tests "...can be easily faked...." As far as most are concerned it went well out of his way to prove the motor out. More that the spaceball did anyway.

Then you want someone to be nice to you? You got little growing up to do too.


Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.

Last edited by Matthew Jones; 09-03-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 09-04-2012, 02:56 PM
freepenguin freepenguin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo View Post
Hi Mike, sorry about that I'm not very good with computers, since I don't know how to use the quote feature,I just type your words in a short form version.
I only started on this journey a couple years ago,and have read alot.
I have a hard time with ohms law.
Does it apply to all situations, such as the so called" cold electricty"( the equal and opposite reaction to hot)
The higher the resistance , the lower the amps , the less watts.
Is there no way to reduce the R to 1 to use the full potential of the voltage
I've read many of your posts' and realize you have alot of knowledge in regards to these topics and respect what you say, that was the reason for the question.
shylo
The Ohm's law only works on DC circuit in close loop. It can't be used in AC circuit.

If you believe in laws in mainstream sciences, there is no way to build over unity device. It's better starting open up your mind and study alternative theories of real scientists who have been suppressed.

For example, "Eric Laithwaites lecture" will pull videos about his famous lecture about gyroscope experiments that defies the Newton's laws of motion.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 09-04-2012, 08:03 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
Ohm's Law

Hi freepenguin,

I am curious as to why you say ohm's law can't be used in AC circuits. I have worked in electronics for over 50 years and I have never heard that before. The only problem with using ohm's law in AC applications is you have to take into consideration the reactance of the circuit. You also have to average the current since it is constantly changing, but that is no real problem either if the current is the normal sine wave. Most modern digital meters will do that automatically. And the same thing goes for the voltage. So you see by averaging the current and voltage and adding the reactance to the resistance ohm's law works just fine.

@shylo, I hope you don't mind me putting in my 2 cents worth. According to a lot of what I have read and my own experiences with "cold" or radiant electricity ohm's law does NOT apply. I have seen some really strange things in dealing with radiant that certainly do not conform to what we would expect if we applied ohm's law or some of our other conventional "laws" of physics. I have seen a 25 watt 120 volt bulb lit up so bright you almost couldn't stand to be in the same room because the light was so bright. Yet the bulb did not burn out even after several episodes of lighting like that. It was I believe lit up with "cold" electricity. My meters couldn't measure it accurately but it sure could light up some bulbs.

On another note I don't agree that you shouldn't learn as much as you can about modern theory. I agree we should all study the old masters. I have studied Tesla for over 50 years. But if you don't know what the modern theories are how can you tell when you find something that is not explained by the modern theory. I doesn't make sense to go looking for the unknown if you don't know what is known.

Respectfully,
Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 09-04-2012, 08:10 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
The magic tach

It seems the mystery of the magic tach is finally solved. The only person I could find in Ufo's thread that claimed he did not use the reflective tape admitted he painted the shaft black and added a white stripe to give the tach something to read. So I guess there is no magic tach that can read a shaft's speed without some kind of reference mark. I have a tach very similar to the one discussed and it does a great job as long as I give it some kind of reference mark to read. The booklet that came with it said the same thing. It clearly says there has to be some kind of reference mark and recommends using the tape if needed to stabilize a flaky reading.

Later,
Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 09-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Hi freepenguin,
I am curious as to why you say ohm's law can't be used in AC circuits. I have worked in electronics for over 50 years and I have never heard that before. The only problem with using ohm's law in AC applications is you have to take into consideration the reactance of the circuit. You also have to average the current since it is constantly changing, but that is no real problem either if the current is the normal sine wave. Most modern digital meters will do that automatically. And the same thing goes for the voltage. So you see by averaging the current and voltage and adding the reactance to the resistance ohm's law works just fine.
Carroll
He's right though, Ohms law is only a LAW when DC is involved. AC and Modulated DC Ohms law starts to have alot variable. Now with 60 hz alot of the variable have been worked out but when you start taking jumps in frequencies the rules that normally would apply start to increase in variable.
I learned this myself from a textbook on induction dated in the 1950's about 3 years ago. Then I have heard it several times from FE people.
So I am not an authority on classic engineering but I believe its probably the truth based on the source I found it in. The jest of the lesson was that this is a well known fact. But that was the 50's so..

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 09-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,995
The Magic Tach...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
It seems the mystery of the magic tach is finally solved. The only person I could find in Ufo's thread that claimed he did not use the reflective tape admitted he painted the shaft black and added a white stripe to give the tach something to read. So I guess there is no magic tach that can read a shaft's speed without some kind of reference mark. I have a tach very similar to the one discussed and it does a great job as long as I give it some kind of reference mark to read. The booklet that came with it said the same thing. It clearly says there has to be some kind of reference mark and recommends using the tape if needed to stabilize a flaky reading.

Later,
Carroll

Hello Carroll,

It's funny how much we could deviate on a "not that important topic"...and expand so much into it...
There are many brands that specify "No Reflective Tape required", however they use a "pattern" to be added that could be black-white.
Others could just use "an imperfection on the shaft", and that "imperfection" could be the flat side to tighten the Allen bolt from pulley-sprocket...adapter.
And others...you just need to add a tiny piece of masking tape...shut black washable paint, and remove the small tiny mask...exposing the shiny shaft...

But I mean...Oh God!...how much wasted time into something that "unimportant"...

However, I love the name you gave it ..."The Magic Tach"...lol


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 09-04-2012, 08:59 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
Hi Matt,

Like I said ohm's law only works with a known wave form like the sine wave which is used for normal power calculations. I don't think the frequency is as much of a problem as odd ball wave shapes like pulses and spikes etc. Then you can throw all the calculations for normal signals out the window. When I had to take my second class FCC test I had to calculate the resonant frequency and reactance losses for a given circuit. In all cases we had to make those calculations based on a sine wave signal. As I said to shylo once we get into "cold" electricity then you can forget all the "rules".

Later,
Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 09-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Thats condescending..... Thats why I started in on you. And you do it alot. But you obviously do not know how to take it.

My statement on your lack imagination comes from the the fact you spent all that time beating Accelerative regeneration and you haven't a clue how to use it.

I'll give that to ya.

2 high impedance generator coils in series produce a High voltage AC current. Shorted they speed the motor up and cost nothing in torque or consumption. If you use round magnets they produce a nice sine wave. Yet you say this isn't useful and never would answer the question as to why just "Thats my opinion" (And I'm supposed to be the know it all)

So you take the voltage produced from the coils and drive it back down to a few points above source and feed to the the source. What you have now?

A faster motor with less consumption. But thats not a good thing is it? But I bet if you thought of it, it would have been the candy for the masses.

So whats with a spark gap? Why do you want that?

If you parallel mix a high voltage low current source, with a high current low voltage source, on or through one wire the High voltage will always recede to the level of the higher current. And this process takes time.
Now this will not happen unless a conductor is present. IE the wire.

High voltage radiant energy (Or whatever you coin it as) will not follow this pattern.

Get the picture yet?

See thats the trick, you have to find a way to make these good things work for ya. Instead you convince yourself its useless then you go on these rants trying to convince everyone your right that some one else is wrong.
Just like the fact you are ready to go out and prove Davids (Turion) tests "...can be easily faked...." As far as most are concerned it went well out of his way to prove the motor out. More that the spaceball did anyway.

Then you want someone to be nice to you? You got little growing up to do too.


Matt
Generator rotor acceleration when shorted/loaded is not very useful because of the high impedance
of the coils generally used and the frequency impedance which is part and parcel
of the effect, in my opinion. When the high impedance coils are driven by the
magnets at a certain speed, the frequency induced impedance restricts current
flow and negates Lenz's law because very little current can be produced. Lenz's
law is in effect for the produced currents though, it is the reduction of the
generated currents strength and the associated reduced Lenz effect that causes the acceleration.

Even though the motor is faster, it is the prime mover power which does it,
because of reduced load on the prime mover as a result of the reduced Lenz
effect because of the frequency/impedance restriction to the generation of
current.

The prime mover Thane used was consuming almost 200 watts for less than
20 watts output and he called it "creating energy" and Over Unity because
the rotor speed increased when he did it and the excessive input power to
the prime mover reduced. When the voltage is flattened by heavy loading or
shorting the generated voltage is greatly reduced and as a result the internal
capacitance of the coils can hold less energy, this means less lenz is in effect
because the coil's internal capacitance is not charged with as much energy
on each cycle. When no load is in place the internal capacity of the coil is
charged with every cycle to the full voltage, when shorted it is not.

It should be quite obvious.

There is a MIT lecture on you tube which explains it quite well. I've linked the lecture before.

Will you show a loaded or shorted generator producing more energy than the
total energy put into running it, more energy than is put in by you ?

Any chance of a demonstration of the mixing of the high voltage low current
and the low voltage high current on the same wire ?

Cheers
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 09-10-2012 at 02:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 09-10-2012, 03:00 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,557
As posted in the other thread, on Tesla's radiant energy as it relates to supposedly supplying the whole world with free energy (or not), that very idea seems to be disinfo to keep people on an invisible wild goose chase, whether deliberately so or interpreted as such by people who don't bother to read anything:

Until it is proven otherwise via Tesla's own words, there seems to be a great myth surrounding Tesla's (wireless) "free energy". For example, on the basis that Tesla intended to supply consumers with electrical energy at no cost, it is assumed that the source of this energy is in direct relation to subjects on radiant energy, i.e. being of a completely free and intangible source. Therefore the source of free energy is a puzzle that no one has been able to solve. The government is covering it up, it's all J P Morgan's fault etc etc. We can't have free energy because no one has figured this out. Poppycock. The source of the energy that is to be distributed, and the system that distributes it are two completely different things. Let's read what Tesla had to say.

From Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents And Their Application To Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony, And Transmission Of Power, page 109:

"... I simply went there because in Colorado my system of power transmission was introduced. All around the plants in the mountains, my three-phase system, and the induction motors were employed. All the mines surrounding Cripple Creek and Telluride were operated by them, and I had friends there who were only too delighted to give me all the power I wanted, and not charge anything for it."

Free energy. Magic.

Now if we follow the logical direction of thinking, if Tesla can secure such an arrangement on a permanent basis to be used for distribution through his wireless apparatus, then the mystery of his wireless "free energy" proposition is solved.

Where does Tesla ever claim that the radiant energy apparatus will yield enough energy to power your whole house? Where does he claim that his Magnifying Transmitter or Wardenclyffe is to run on energy sprouted out of thin air in order to power the entire planet?
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 09-10-2012 at 05:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 09-10-2012, 05:22 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,995
Nikola Tesla...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
As posted in the other thread, on Tesla's radiant energy as it relates to supposedly supplying the whole world with free energy (or not), that very idea seems to be disinfo to keep people on an invisible wild goose chase, whether deliberately so or interpreted as such by people who don't bother to read anything:

Until it is proven otherwise via Tesla's own words, there seems to be a great myth surrounding Tesla's (wireless) "free energy". For example, on the basis that Tesla intended to supply consumers with electrical energy at no cost, it is assumed that the source of this energy is in direct relation to subjects on radiant energy, i.e. being of a completely free and intangible source. Therefore the source of free energy is a puzzle that no one has been able to solve. The government is covering it up, it's all J P Morgan's fault etc etc. We can't have free energy because no one has figured this out. Poppycock. The source of the energy that is to be distributed, and the system that distributes it are two completely different things. Let's read what Tesla had to say.

From Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents And Their Application To Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony, And Transmission Of Power, page 109:

"... I simply went there because in Colorado my system of power transmission was introduced. All around the plants in the mountains, my three-phase system, and the induction motors were employed. All the mines surrounding Cripple Creek and Telluride were operated by them, and I had friends there who were only too delighted to give me all the power I wanted, and not charge anything for it."

Free energy. Magic.

Now if we follow the logical direction of thinking, if Tesla can secure such an arrangement on a permanent basis to be used for distribution through his wireless apparatus, then the mystery of his wireless "free energy" proposition is solved.

Where does Tesla ever claim that the radiant energy apparatus will yield enough energy to power your whole house? Where does he claim that his Magnifying Transmitter or Wardenclyffe is to run on energy sprouted out of thin air in order to power the entire planet?

Oh Mr Green...


I wanted to illuminate the whole Earth...There is enough electricity to become a Second Sun...

Nikola Tesla



__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 09-10-2012, 06:33 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Oh Mr Green...


I wanted to illuminate the whole Earth...There is enough electricity to become a Second Sun...

Nikola Tesla



Thanks Ufo, but that is totally open to interpretation, and he's philosophising more than he is explaining a scientific experiment with facts as he does when describing his systems and how they work etc.

The translations are questionable, according to one Tesla's whole answer in the interview is:

Quote:
I wanted to illuminate the whole earth. There is enough electricity to become a second sun. Light would appear around the equator, as a ring around Saturn.
Mankind is not ready for the great and good. In Colorado Springs I soaked the earth by electricity. Also we can water the other energies, such as positive mental energy. They are in the music of Bach or Mozart, or in the verses of great poets. In the Earth's interior, there are energy of Joy, Peace and Love. Their expressions are a flower that grows from the Earth, the food we get out of her and everything that makes man's homeland. I've spent years looking for the way that this energy could influence people. The beauty and the scent of roses can be used as a medicine and the sun rays as a food. Life has an infinite number of forms, and the duty of scientists is to find them in every form of matter. Three things are essential in this. All that I do is a search for them. I know I will not find them, but I will not give up on them.
He refers to Colorado Springs, which he has stated in another interview that I previously quoted that the electricity he soaked the earth with was supplied for free by his friends.

As for the rest, well he's not talking about electrical energy. Electrical energy is just one expression, or one of an infinite number of forms of life.

He also then goes on to speak of Einstein, supposedly, and relativity. Einstein had not gained his diploma until 1901 and had not published his special relativity theory until 1905. This interview is claimed to have been in 1899.

Quote:
No, I have nothing against Mr. Einstein. He is a kind person and has done many good things, some of which will become part of the music. I will write to him and try to explain that the ether exists, and that its particles are what keep the Universe in harmony, and the life in eternity.
Done many good things, like, gone to school, and not graduated yet.

Furthermore, after Einstein leaves school in 1901 he's unable to get a job as a science teacher, so then he gets a job at the patent office. And Tesla is saying that Einstein had done many good things, speaking in 1899?

And from the bottom of the page:

Quote:
Reference:

True interview that scientist Nikola Tesla gave for magazine "Immortality" in his laboratory in Colorado Springs.
Well, I certainly appreciate the reminder that it's a "true interview". I would have completely forgotten and accidentally ended up thinking that it was completely fabricated otherwise

Interview with Nikola Tesla from 1899 - freedomtek.org

Assuming that it is in fact a true interview, then there is still no claim by Tesla that one could power their house from energy out of thin air. He's basically referring to a potentiality, in the same way that a seed has enormous potential energy within it. The energy isn't necessarily released or expressed. With a seed we know how to intentionally go about it, or at least start the process. As for powering your entire house with the electrical equivalent, even Tesla himself seems to admit that he hasn't found out how it's done.

So while these days it may be possible to power an LED, and Tesla had some interesting things on a "small" scale and the whole thing is definitely worth investigating further in itself, the whole idea of wireless free energy as the story is told in conspiracy circles seems to be based on a total myth. The reality behind it, according to all common sense and Tesla's own words, is that the transmitter was in no way completely self-powering, the energy was to be generated by conventional means. Energy synthesis while the thing is in operation is another matter. The point of this whole thing is that it's a distraction, searching for magic where there is none in the context of the ultimate Tesla conspiracy, so it's a search that could go on indefinitely. More than one separate things are merged into one "fact" that is spread through youtube, so no one can figure it out.

All the while overlooking what already exists. "We don't have free energy because of the government etc". Total crap. Stick a generator at a river or on a windmill and there you have your free energy through exactly the same means as if Tesla had finished building his transmitter. The only difference is that you'll have to pay to build the generator yourself, for the same reason that energy costs anything to begin with. But that's too simple and obvious isn't it, and when the conspiracists say they want free energy, they mean they want FREE energy. "You pay for it, I'll have it." So in the meantime we will continue to pollute everything, ignore the obvious stuff we can implement today, and keep paying those bills.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 09-10-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:42 AM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Thank you Dr Green.

Everyone who shares this forum NEEDS to read your words here.

Far too many folk have false inculcations leading them to believe that if you 'slap' the 'aether' as Tesla did with an HV shock-wave, then 'it' (the 'aether') will instantaneously return free energy, and not real-world dissipate, radiate and/or transform that initial energy with less than 100% source to output efficiency, unless some matter-to-energy conversion has been invoked, and which to the best of my knowledge, Tesla never reported upon.

Cheers ........... Graham.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Cyberstone Cyberstone is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1
new technology

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and I would like to share a idea I'm trying to turn into reality. I've been currently working this for the past 2 years and I think I may have broken the ice on this one finally. I can't tell you much about it do to it not being patented but what I can tell you is this. It uses mechanical chain reactions to build up self sustained movement to drive a generator to produce power. Basically rather then use fuel to drive the device, your using a natural portable source to keep the reaction moving. I'm trying to turn my idea into reality but it is so darn expensive. Visit my blog to see what I mean newenergyfrontier.blogspot.com Thanks for reading.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 09-10-2012, 02:57 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,482
I won't say too much because I don't like useless talk without proving "in metal" by showing the working model which I cannot do yet.
Here is what I want to impress STRONLGY because I see discuss is going to the completely wrong direction.

THERE IS FREE ENERGY AND TESLA KNEW ABOUT IT IN DETAILS !

Period.

Because you want some clues , let me open a door a bit :

Between 1890 and 1897 Tesla was working on wireless transmision of power and high frequency AC currents and related phenomena. He found that electricity in special cases eascape to envinroment creating electricifation of air , he described it as "sound like waves or sound waves of electrified air".
Anyway, he found free energy in this period and it was not directly related to radiant energy. Simply what he found was the way to get energy from resonant circuits without disturbing it.

Next period he tried to fullfil his dream about wireless communication and the byproduct was to send small amount of energy. Small in the whole Earth meaning. Let's assume it was 100MW of power for example with efficiency of 95% and with curious but understandable properties of recovering most of energy.

For a small village it is a tremendous amount but for the total Earth it is meaningless. However it was not to "power the world" but to shake the Earth crust to establish perpetual (in our comprehension we can call perpetual the process sustained active for ages) agitation of electricity (like radiant energy in air) . He created a stationary waves in Earth.

Again - it's amount means nothing but it's only a trigger to recover some looses in properly constructed receivers. Perpetually powered recovery resonant circuits !

All science is wrong. Energy conservation law is not a limitation - it is a gift. The true meaning of it is : energy is never destroyed. But energy can be copied and nature does it all the time....
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-10-2012, 06:19 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,482
you wanted a proof and here you are ...

New Energy Generator That "Would Not Consume Fuel" - Tesla's Letter to Robert U. Johnson
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:43 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 543
Gas Discharge Tube 2020-15T-C2LF

Thank you for the entertainment. My thanks may border on sarcasm, but it did divert me from more serious activities. I would rather see a circuit diagram that uses the above gas discharge tube or one of its related part numbers. I would also like to see pictures of the working circuit and a report of the results. Exciting positive OU results would be nice but even less than OU would be interesting. This reminds me a lot of the Tokamak that even today consumes more energy than it creates from fusion.

If multiple millions can be spent on that kind of research, why not some serious consideration to Bedini, Beardon, Newman, etc. Ohm's Law and its variations that account for inductance and capacitance seem to work well for DC and sine wave AC, but, as far as I have been able to discern, Ohm's Law is less than stellar when it comes to spikes and fast rising/falling square waves.

BTW, mathematically speaking, a true square wave would have a huge number of frequencies present ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I see no problem with having two or more frequencies on a single wire, capacitor or inductor. The only question is how your circuit is configured from an electrical and physical / structural point of view. The experiment comes first and the math comes second. That is the view that appeals mostly to me. Anyone that opines that if the experiment does not match the mathematics the conclusion is automatically wrong need not apply for my endorsement. And, I won't be trying to reproduce their experiments.

Now, a circuit that can be reproduced at a reasonable cost and demonstrate some interesting results would jump to the top of my list. The "Eric Laithwaites lecture" was interesting. His concluding remarks (Part 4) were great. I don't remember if I ever encountered him before.

I would appreciate anyone pointing me to free online references to building high Q resonant tanks and related design factors.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:15 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne.ct View Post
I would appreciate anyone pointing me to free online references to building high Q resonant tanks and related design factors.
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ompendium.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post173955

[edit] Although not exactly what you're after.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 09-10-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-10-2012, 10:17 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
High Q circuits

A search on the internet will give you some resources for calculating and working with high Q circuits. The old time Ham radio operators are very familiar with high Q circuits. Here is a link to some study info that teaches about resonance and high Q circuits.

Lessons In Electric Circuits -- Volume II (AC) - Chapter 6

Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-10-2012, 11:50 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by boguslaw View Post
Thank you boguslaw. In following the references the information is to be found in "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy". This is a part of the description of the book on amazon:

Quote:
Part philosophical ponderings on humanity's relationship to the universe, part scientific extrapolation on what technological advancement might bring to that understanding...
There's very interesting and important stuff in this article. In fact it has exposed many things. It doesn't directly relate to the radiant energy patent (diagrams) as such because that's only representative of the concept, but it's still radiant energy. Specifically he's speaking of heat. Everything revolves around the sun, no pun intended, as the source of energy. We're still on the level of everyday physics.

Quote:
A DEPARTURE FROM KNOWN METHODS—POSSIBILITY OF A "SELF-ACTING" ENGINE OR MACHINE, INANIMATE, YET CAPABLE, LIKE A LIVING BEING, OF DERIVING ENERGY FROM THE MEDIUM—THE IDEAL WAY OF OBTAINING MOTIVE POWER.

... As the first step toward this realization I conceived the following mechanism. Imagine a thermopile consisting of a number of bars of metal extending from the earth to the outer space beyond the atmosphere. The heat from below, conducted upward along these metal bars, would cool the earth or the sea or the air, according to the location of the lower parts of the bars, and the result, as is well known, would be an electric current circulating in these bars. The two terminals of the thermopile could now be joined through an electric motor, and, theoretically, this motor would run on and on, until the media below would be cooled down to the temperature of the outer space. This would be an inanimate engine which, to all evidence, would be cooling a portion of the medium below the temperature of the surrounding, and operating by the heat abstracted.



But was it not possible to realize a similar condition without necessarily going to a height? Conceive, for the sake of illustration, [a cylindrical] enclosure T, as illustrated in diagram b, such that energy could not be transferred across it except through a channel or path O, and that, by some means or other, in this enclosure a medium were maintained which would have little energy, and that on the outer side of the same there would be the ordinary ambient medium with much energy. Under these assumptions the energy would flow through the path O, as indicated by the arrow, and might then be converted on its passage into some other form of energy. The question was, Could such a condition be attained? Could we produce artificially such a "sink" for the energy of the ambient medium to flow in? Suppose that an extremely low temperature could be maintained by some process in a given space; the surrounding medium would then be compelled to give off heat, which could be converted into mechanical or other form of energy, and utilized. By realizing such a plan, we should be enabled to get at any point of the globe a continuous supply of energy, day and night. More than this, reasoning in the abstract, it would seem possible to cause a quick circulation of the medium, and thus draw the energy at a very rapid rate.

Here, then, was an idea which, if realizable, afforded a happy solution of the problem of getting energy from the medium. But was it realizable? I convinced myself that it was so in a number of ways, of which one is the following. As regards heat, we are at a high level, which may be represented by the surface of a mountain lake considerably above the sea, the level of which may mark the absolute zero of temperature existing in the interstellar space. Heat, like water, flows from high to low level, and, consequently, just as we can let the water of the lake run down to the sea, so we are able to let heat from the earth's surface travel up into the cold region above. Heat, like water, can perform work in flowing down, and if we had any doubt as to whether we could derive energy from the medium by means of a thermopile, as before described, it would be dispelled by this analogue. But can we produce cold in a given portion of the space and cause the heat to flow in continually? To create such a "sink," or "cold hole," as we might say, in the medium, would be equivalent to producing in the lake a space either empty or filled with something much lighter than water. This we could do by placing in the lake a tank, and pumping all the water out of the latter. We know, then, that the water, if allowed to flow back into the tank, would, theoretically, be able to perform exactly the same amount of work which was used in pumping it out, but not a bit more. Consequently nothing could be gained in this double operation of first raising the water and then letting it fall down. This would mean that it is impossible to create such a sink in the medium. But let us reflect a moment. Heat, though following certain general laws of mechanics, like a fluid, is not such; it is energy which may be converted into other forms of energy as it passes from a high to a low level. To make our mechanical analogy complete and true, we must, therefore, assume that the water, in its passage into the tank, is converted into something else, which may be taken out of it without using any, or by using very little, power. For example, if heat be represented in this analogue by the water of the lake, the oxygen and hydrogen composing the water may illustrate other forms of energy into which the heat is transformed in passing from hot to cold. If the process of heat transformation were absolutely perfect, no heat at all would arrive at the low level, since all of it would be converted into other forms of energy. Corresponding to this ideal case, all the water flowing into the tank would be decomposed into oxygen and hydrogen before reaching the bottom, and the result would be that water would continually flow in, and yet the tank would remain entirely empty, the gases formed escaping. We would thus produce, by expending initially a certain amount of work to create a sink for the heat or, respectively, the water to flow in, a condition enabling us to get any amount of energy without further effort. This would be an ideal way of obtaining motive power. We do not know of any such absolutely perfect process of heat-conversion, and consequently some heat will generally reach the low level, which means to say, in our mechanical analogue, that some water will arrive at the bottom of the tank, and a gradual and slow filling of the latter will take place, necessitating continuous pumping out. But evidently there will be less to pump out than flows in, or, in other words, less energy will be needed to maintain the initial condition than is developed by the fall, and this is to say that some energy will be gained from the medium. What is not converted in flowing down can just be raised up with its own energy, and what is converted is clear gain. Thus the virtue of the principle I have discovered resides wholly in the conversion of the energy on the downward flow.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-10-2012, 11:50 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
FIRST EFFORTS TO PRODUCE THE SELF-ACTING ENGINE—THE MECHANICAL OSCILLATOR—WORK OF DEWAR AND LINDE—LIQUID AIR.

Having recognized this truth, I began to devise means for carrying out my idea, and, after long thought, I finally conceived a combination of apparatus which should make possible the obtaining of power from the medium by a process of continuous cooling of atmospheric air. This apparatus, by continually transforming heat into mechanical work, tended to become colder and colder, and if it only were practicable to reach a very low temperature in this manner, then a sink for the heat could be produced, and energy could be derived from the medium. This seemed to be contrary to the statements of Carnot and Lord Kelvin before referred to, but I concluded from the theory of the process that such a result could be attained...

... A closer investigation of the principles involved, and calculation, now showed that the result I aimed at could not be reached in a practical manner by ordinary machinery, as I had in the beginning expected. This led me, as a next step, to the study of a type of engine generally designated as "turbine," which at first seemed to offer better chances for a realization of the idea. Soon I found, however, that the turbine, too, was unsuitable. But my conclusions showed that if an engine of a peculiar kind could be brought to a high degree of perfection, the plan I had conceived was realizable, and I resolved to proceed with the development of such an engine, the primary object of which was to secure the greatest economy of transformation of heat into mechanical energy. A characteristic feature of the engine was that the work-performing piston was not connected with anything else, but was perfectly free to vibrate at an enormous rate. The mechanical difficulties encountered in the construction of this engine were greater than I had anticipated, and I made slow progress. This work was continued until early in 1892, when I went to London, where I saw Professor Dewar's admirable experiments with liquefied gases. Others had liquefied gases before, and notably Ozlewski and Pictet had performed creditable early experiments in this line, but there was such a vigor about the work of Dewar that even the old appeared new. His experiments showed, though in a way different from that I had imagined, that it was possible to reach a very low temperature by transforming heat into mechanical work, and I returned, deeply impressed with what I had seen, and more than ever convinced that my plan was practicable. The work temporarily interrupted was taken up anew, and soon I had in a fair state of perfection the engine which I have named "the mechanical oscillator." In this machine I succeeded in doing away with all packings, valves, and lubrication, and in producing so rapid a vibration of the piston that shafts of tough steel, fastened to the same and vibrated longitudinally, were torn asunder. By combining this engine with a dynamo of special design I produced a highly efficient electrical generator, invaluable in measurements and determinations of physical quantities on account of the unvarying rate of oscillation obtainable by its means. I exhibited several types of this machine, named "mechanical and electrical oscillator," before the Electrical Congress at the World's Fair in Chicago during the summer of 1893, in a lecture which, on account of other pressing work, I was unable to prepare for publication. On that occasion I exposed the principles of the mechanical oscillator, but the original purpose of this machine is explained here for the first time.

In the process, as I had primarily conceived it, for the utilization of the energy of the ambient medium, there were five essential elements in combination, and each of these had to be newly designed and perfected, as no such machines existed. The mechanical oscillator was the first element of this combination, and having perfected this, I turned to the next, which was an air-compressor of a design in certain respects resembling that of the mechanical oscillator. Similar difficulties in the construction were again encountered, but the work was pushed vigorously, and at the close of 1894 I had completed these two elements of the combination, and thus produced an apparatus for compressing air, virtually to any desired pressure, incomparably simpler, smaller, and more efficient than the ordinary. I was just beginning work on the third element, which together with the first two would give a refrigerating machine of exceptional efficiency and simplicity, when a misfortune befell me in the burning of my laboratory, which crippled my labors and delayed me. Shortly afterward Dr. Carl Linde announced the liquefaction of air by a self-cooling process, demonstrating that it was practicable to proceed with the cooling until liquefaction of the air took place. This was the only experimental proof which I was still wanting that energy was obtainable from the medium in the manner contemplated by me...

... By the use of such machinery as I am perfecting, its cost will probably be greatly lessened, but even then its commercial success will be questionable. When, used as a refrigerant it is uneconomical, as its temperature is unnecessarily low. It is as expensive to maintain a body at a very low temperature as it is to keep it very hot; it takes coal to keep air cold. In oxygen manufacture it cannot yet compete with the electrolytic method. For use as an explosive it is unsuitable, because its low temperature again condemns it to a small efficiency, and for motive-power purposes its cost is still by far too high. It is of interest to note, however, that in driving an engine by liquid air a certain amount of energy may be gained from the engine, or, stated otherwise, from the ambient medium which keeps the engine warm, each two hundred pounds of iron-casting of the latter contributing energy at the rate of about one effective horsepower during one hour. But this gain of the consumer is offset by an equal loss of the producer.

Much of this task on which I have labored so long remains to be done. A number of mechanical details are still to be perfected and some difficulties of a different nature to be mastered, and I cannot hope to produce a self-acting machine deriving energy from the ambient medium for a long time yet, even if all my expectations should materialize. Many circumstances have occurred which have retarded my work of late, but for several reasons the delay was beneficial.

One of these reasons was that I had ample time to consider what the ultimate possibilities of this development might be. I worked for a long time fully convinced that the practical realization of this method of obtaining energy from the sun would be of incalculable industrial value, but the continued study of the subject revealed the fact that while it will be commercially profitable if my expectations are well founded, it will not be so to an extraordinary degree.
So, according to Tesla's own words, his idea isn't based on any mystical energy source. Only materials and mediums that already exist and are well known.

Quote:
In recent experiments I have discovered two novel facts of importance in this connection. One of these facts is that an electric current is generated in a wire extending from the ground to a great height by the axial, and probably also by the translatory, movement of the earth. No appreciable current, however, will flow continuously in the wire unless the electricity is allowed to leak out into the air. Its escape is greatly facilitated by providing at the elevated end of the wire a conducting terminal of great surface, with many sharp edges or points. We are thus enabled to get a continuous supply of electrical energy by merely supporting a wire at a height, but, unfortunately, the amount of electricity which can be so obtained is small.

The second fact which I have ascertained is that the upper air strata are permanently charged with electricity opposite to that of the earth. So, at least, I have interpreted my observations, from which it appears that the earth, with its adjacent insulating and outer conducting envelope, constitutes a highly charged electrical condenser containing, in all probability, a great amount of electrical energy which might be turned to the uses of man, if it were possible to reach with a wire to great altitudes.

It is possible, and even probable, that there will be, in time, other resources of energy opened up, of which we have no knowledge now.
Source:

"The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" by Nikola Tesla
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 09-11-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-11-2012, 12:49 AM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
Is "free" energy possible?

Hi dR-Green,

Thanks for contributing to the thread. I appreciate your efforts to clear up a lot of the foolish claims about Tesla and what he believed. You may have noticed I also have tried to correct some of the misinformation. I am curious though about how you feel about "free" energy or "cold" electricity. In other words do you believe it is possible to harness any other form of energy that we don't really understand yet? Have you seen any evidence that there are things about this world that don't meet the normal explanations for how things are supposed to work? I worked as an industrial maintenance electrician for about 30 years and 99% of the time there was a perfectly logical explanation for why things did what they did. But sometimes I have seen things that happened that just weren't explainable with conventional theory. So I do believe it is possible there are things about electrical energy we don't know and haven't figured out how to take advantage of yet. I have seen my own Tesla switch (not really the right name I don't think) run for a whole week lighting a string of Leds and at the end of the week none of the batteries had lost any voltage. Not even .01 volts. In addition to the Leds it was also running the electronic switching circuit. Well I have rambled enough I was just curious about your thoughts on "free" energy.

Respectfully,
Carroll
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-11-2012, 04:44 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,557
Hi Carroll. Yes, I believe that "energy synthesis" as Eric Dollard calls it is possible. In relation to Tesla's analogy of heat with water, in this case if the water represents electricity, then the conversion through "work" is represented by hydrogen and oxygen being converted into water. Through this analogy then it's possible to keep a "sink" full with water, even when there is no water anywhere in sight. In this situation you're not faced with the problem of creating oxygen or hydrogen or water, or putting into the situation anything that wasn't already there as such, the problem is synthesizing the available elements into water. So it would be entirely possible to keep the "sink" full of water with nothing but "thin air". And we're still in the realm of science. But like Tesla says, you have to first "do something" to set up the conditions where the elements become readily available, like an SSG needs a power supply to work in the first place for example.

Also, in my opinion, in theory at least, it should be possible to convert oscillations of whatever source into electricity. If there's a natural constant oscillation for example, and a system was built so this natural frequency would excite the coil, then I see no reason why it can't be converted into usable power. If energy is transmitted through the earth for example at a harmonic frequency of some natural oscillation, then why should there be any discernment between the natural and the artificial oscillation as far as any "reacting" apparatus is concerned.

I haven't looked this up to know if there's any information on it, but I would think that one could get an electrical output from a coil that is exposed to a resonant audio frequency being blasted through a speaker, albeit probably with extremely low efficiency. But I think it should be possible. If the coil is excited electrically at a particular frequency, and then a speaker outputting sound at precisely the same frequency is placed next to the coil, carefully, then what happens? Would there be any measurable difference?

What influence or interaction with the surrounding environment (air) would an elevated metal plate charged to a very high potential have? Would there be any measurable temperature changes for example?

Anyway I haven't seen/experienced anything particularly strange on the "generation" side of things, except for what Eric Dollard demonstrated in relation to Tesla's radiant energy patent, specifically Fig. 4 where he charges a condenser from a light bulb. I replicated the experiment using the bulb to attract aluminium tape, which worked exactly as described, so I trust that the rest is accurate. So this would definitely be a form of energy we don't understand yet, in fact I don't think it's even acknowledged. But I haven't seen anything in the form of more out than in.

Quote:
Have you seen any evidence that there are things about this world that don't meet the normal explanations for how things are supposed to work?
As far as things in general are concerned,





Yes

What I think Tesla seems to be alluding to is basically a matter of efficiency. For example, if a bulb will charge a condenser, then you can make your light reflectors the receiving plate, and run some other small devices. If a motor gets hot, you can cool it and get something out of that conversion, and so on. So the "waste product" isn't purely a waste product as we currently think of it, it can be used for other things and recycled. It's not about the Milkybar Kid coming to town so everyone can feel free to stuff their faces
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 09-11-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,995
Nikola Tesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Thanks Ufo, but that is totally open to interpretation, and he's philosophising more than he is explaining a scientific experiment with facts as he does when describing his systems and how they work etc.

The translations are questionable, according to one Tesla's whole answer in the interview is:



He refers to Colorado Springs, which he has stated in another interview that I previously quoted that the electricity he soaked the earth with was supplied for free by his friends.

As for the rest, well he's not talking about electrical energy. Electrical energy is just one expression, or one of an infinite number of forms of life.

He also then goes on to speak of Einstein, supposedly, and relativity. Einstein had not gained his diploma until 1901 and had not published his special relativity theory until 1905. This interview is claimed to have been in 1899.



Done many good things, like, gone to school, and not graduated yet.

Furthermore, after Einstein leaves school in 1901 he's unable to get a job as a science teacher, so then he gets a job at the patent office. And Tesla is saying that Einstein had done many good things, speaking in 1899?

And from the bottom of the page:



Well, I certainly appreciate the reminder that it's a "true interview". I would have completely forgotten and accidentally ended up thinking that it was completely fabricated otherwise

Interview with Nikola Tesla from 1899 - freedomtek.org

Assuming that it is in fact a true interview, then there is still no claim by Tesla that one could power their house from energy out of thin air. He's basically referring to a potentiality, in the same way that a seed has enormous potential energy within it. The energy isn't necessarily released or expressed. With a seed we know how to intentionally go about it, or at least start the process. As for powering your entire house with the electrical equivalent, even Tesla himself seems to admit that he hasn't found out how it's done.

So while these days it may be possible to power an LED, and Tesla had some interesting things on a "small" scale and the whole thing is definitely worth investigating further in itself, the whole idea of wireless free energy as the story is told in conspiracy circles seems to be based on a total myth. The reality behind it, according to all common sense and Tesla's own words, is that the transmitter was in no way completely self-powering, the energy was to be generated by conventional means. Energy synthesis while the thing is in operation is another matter. The point of this whole thing is that it's a distraction, searching for magic where there is none in the context of the ultimate Tesla conspiracy, so it's a search that could go on indefinitely. More than one separate things are merged into one "fact" that is spread through youtube, so no one can figure it out.

All the while overlooking what already exists. "We don't have free energy because of the government etc". Total crap. Stick a generator at a river or on a windmill and there you have your free energy through exactly the same means as if Tesla had finished building his transmitter. The only difference is that you'll have to pay to build the generator yourself, for the same reason that energy costs anything to begin with. But that's too simple and obvious isn't it, and when the conspiracists say they want free energy, they mean they want FREE energy. "You pay for it, I'll have it." So in the meantime we will continue to pollute everything, ignore the obvious stuff we can implement today, and keep paying those bills.

Hello Mr Green...Dr Green...

Thanks for your "expanded response"...
We could keep going here...and take the whole thread pages available... but I will not do that...
I rather be brief, but to the point.

“Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world’s machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels.”
–Nikola Tesla,


Just one simple question...

Have you done the simple test I proposed you do to your nicely build Tesla Coil?
You may be afraid to damage your secondary...?
It won't happen if you use the adequate HV Diodes...as I am sure it will show you "The Other Side" of any Tesla Coils out there...that no one have ever tried to look for in the Corona Plasma Arc...

Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 09-11-2012, 08:22 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,557
I could be even more brief than that and just say "no" But obviously it's necessary to go through it step by step and break it down, because youtube has poisoned everything. Buzz words create excitement and dazzle the people, when the truth does not. Anyone can spout the words "free energy" but no one can actually demonstrate anything. This only dishonours Tesla, his real work and effort is covered up and ignored, it's too boring, too normal.

He has said in no uncertain terms that the sun is a vast source of energy, and that is responsible for all the activities here on earth in the form of shifting energies continually trying to balance themselves, which present a potentially unlimited number of ways of getting mechanical or electrical energy from it. It's all very simple stuff from this perspective. But everyone ignores this and wants to believe there's magic involved. They want to participate in marathons on the moon before they have learned how to crawl on earth. Which of course only makes the whole thing unobtainable. Ignore the sun as a source of energy and you will need all the luck in the universe to be able to sprout even more energy than that out of nothing.

Quote:
Have you done the simple test I proposed you do to your nicely build Tesla Coil?
You may be afraid to damage your secondary...?
It won't happen if you use the adequate HV Diodes...as I am sure it will show you "The Other Side" of any Tesla Coils out there...that no one have ever tried to look for in the Corona Plasma Arc...
What test was that? I haven't done any high voltage experiments for a few months. Using a signal generator, a diode, in fact two parallel diodes in opposite directions, on the ground end stops the whole thing from working.

[edit] Anyway, back to the point, Tesla's wireless "free" energy was only free to the consumer because "someone else" was supposed to pay to set it all up, and the energy can be derived at no cost of fuel from a magical source that is known as a river or a waterfall. If the electric companies today decided to give it away for free then we would be in exactly the same situation, except for the cables. It has nothing to do with the energy source, the consumer and the developer are on two completely different levels of thinking. The bottom line is, it's as free now as it ever has or will be. The "money" part is a social agreement, it's made up, it doesn't even exist to begin with. But the magician has to divert away from the real issue with more impressive things that dazzle and amaze the audience, so they don't notice his sly tricks.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 09-11-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 09-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,995
DR Green...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
I could be even more brief than that and just say "no" But obviously it's necessary to go through it step by step and break it down, because youtube has poisoned everything. Buzz words create excitement and dazzle the people, when the truth does not. Anyone can spout the words "free energy" but no one can actually demonstrate anything. This only dishonours Tesla, his real work and effort is covered up and ignored, it's too boring, too normal.

He has said in no uncertain terms that the sun is a vast source of energy, and that is responsible for all the activities here on earth in the form of shifting energies continually trying to balance themselves, which present a potentially unlimited number of ways of getting mechanical or electrical energy from it. It's all very simple stuff from this perspective. But everyone ignores this and wants to believe there's magic involved. They want to participate in marathons on the moon before they have learned how to crawl on earth. Which of course only makes the whole thing unobtainable. Ignore the sun as a source of energy and you will need all the luck in the universe to be able to sprout even more energy than that out of nothing.



What test was that? I haven't done any high voltage experiments for a few months. Using a signal generator, a diode, in fact two parallel diodes in opposite directions, on the ground end stops the whole thing from working.

[edit] Anyway, back to the point, Tesla's wireless "free" energy was only free to the consumer because "someone else" was supposed to pay to set it all up, and the energy can be derived at no cost of fuel from a magical source that is known as a river or a waterfall. If the electric companies today decided to give it away for free then we would be in exactly the same situation, except for the cables. It has nothing to do with the energy source, the consumer and the developer are on two completely different levels of thinking. The bottom line is, it's as free now as it ever has or will be. The "money" part is a social agreement, it's made up, it doesn't even exist to begin with. But the magician has to divert away from the real issue with more impressive things that dazzle and amaze the audience, so they don't notice his sly tricks.

Ah Hello DR Green!!

Sorry Dr Green...but I have to disagree with you...

If you "invest" 36 Volts and 6 Amps=216 W...and get out 200V and 3 Amps=600 W...aren't you getting FREE 384 Watts?!
I mean your entire investment is returned...then you get an "Extra Bonus" for "investing'...
It was just an example...but real.
And yes, I know...the "Laws" Say it is not possible...

Quote:
But the magician has to divert away from the real issue with more impressive things that dazzle and amaze the audience, so they don't notice his sly tricks.
Oh yeah, "The Magician" has had all of Us using Short Circuit Motors for more than 130 Years up to now...and still find some stupid people that say "there is nothing to improve on "our" Motors...they are already very efficient"...
The Magician also said...that His "Short Circuit Motors" could NOT power a Generator...and obtain MORE than We "In"...and Us all..."The Audience"...clapped euphorically after all this years...Bravo, Bravo...Do it again...Do it again...!!




Quote:
What test was that? I haven't done any high voltage experiments for a few months. Using a signal generator, a diode, in fact two parallel diodes in opposite directions, on the ground end stops the whole thing from working.
Bad Memory...but I won't tell you...it will not help you to exercise brain if I tell-remind you...and the "German" (Alzheimer) could catch you like that...so be careful...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-11-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 09-11-2012, 10:23 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
If you "invest" 36 Volts and 6 Amps=216 W...and get out 200V and 3 Amps=600 W...aren't you getting FREE 384 Watts?!
I mean your entire investment is returned...then you get an "Extra Bonus" for "investing'...
It was just an example...but real.
And yes, I know...the "Laws" Say it is not possible...
It's not necessary to start speaking of "laws", I already posted this as an example:



The "law" says I can't do what I have done, and furthermore I should probably be dead, so forget that. But no one has been able to demonstrate your example. If one person claims they have done it, then no one else is able to repeat it.

Theoretically it's possible, as Tesla has described. However, you are thinking "electrically" or "specially" open loop. It needs to be "environmentally" or "generally" open. Tesla has described the conditions that are necessary.

As an example, when you drive your car you are converting the energy to do work. But as a by-product of this work you are doing, when you get out of the car you can get an electric shock. There's another process going on that adds more energy to the "car system" as a whole. When you get the shock and discharge the car then you have expended in total a greater amount of energy than you put into your fuel tank, because the car has gained additional energy from the environment.

So while you're thinking of expending "Miles Per Gallon", you are equally gaining "Charge Per Mile".

You may have noticed that we are still well within "the law" Even though we used more energy than the total amount of energy WE put into the system to begin with.

So there you have it. Your car is a free energy machine

The point is while you are merrily driving along getting from A to B, there's all kinds of other processes going on. You spend more fuel overcoming wind resistance, but this charges the car, so there's some energy you're not using, you're paying for it but you're not using it.

Under normal conditions, input = fuel, output = motive power.

In reality, input = fuel, output = motive power, static charge, light, sound, heat, gases and vapours, air displacement, high pressure in the exhaust etc etc etc.

You are creating all kinds of "disturbances", or energetic imbalances in the environment just through doing what you want to do. These disturbances must balance themselves, which they will do through no external effort. Hence this is what Tesla describes as "the medium" in his lecture "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy".
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 09-12-2012 at 04:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 09-14-2012, 03:25 AM
jake's Avatar
jake jake is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 169
Thumbs up Bravo

Excellent debate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Bad Memory...but I won't tell you...it will not help you to exercise brain if I tell-remind you...and the "German" (Alzheimer) could catch you like that...so be careful...

Regards

Ufopolitics
What experiment!!!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 09-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Ah Hello DR Green!!

Sorry Dr Green...but I have to disagree with you...

If you "invest" 36 Volts and 6 Amps=216 W...and get out 200V and 3 Amps=600 W...aren't you getting FREE 384 Watts?!
I mean your entire investment is returned...then you get an "Extra Bonus" for "investing'...
It was just an example...but real.
And yes, I know...the "Laws" Say it is not possible...



Oh yeah, "The Magician" has had all of Us using Short Circuit Motors for more than 130 Years up to now...and still find some stupid people that say "there is nothing to improve on "our" Motors...they are already very efficient"...
The Magician also said...that His "Short Circuit Motors" could NOT power a Generator...and obtain MORE than We "In"...and Us all..."The Audience"...clapped euphorically after all this years...Bravo, Bravo...Do it again...Do it again...!!






Bad Memory...but I won't tell you...it will not help you to exercise brain if I tell-remind you...and the "German" (Alzheimer) could catch you like that...so be careful...


Regards


Ufopolitics
Below I'm just commenting on the part in bold, this is an open discussion.
Let's be nice.

Quote:
If you "invest" 36 Volts and 6 Amps=216 W...and get out 200V and 3 Amps=600 W...aren't you getting FREE 384 Watts?
No not necessarily, here's why. If the 6 amps at 36 volts or 216 Watts
is applied over 1 hour then we would have applied 216 Watt hours, and
if the 3 amps at 200v or 600 watts is drawn out for only 1 minute
then you would have drawn a total of 600 Watt minutes which when divided
by 60 to get Watt hours = 10 Watt hours or the equivalent of 10 Watts for one hour.

Cheers
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers