Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1051  
Old 02-10-2018, 10:18 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,420
Ron

everyone who pays attention...
knows there is MUCH more to this world than meets the eye ...its like the tip of an iceberg.


here is something which rings very true

and lines up with recent thoughts on the TPU ...very simple thoughts but tricky to do ,hopefully Fernandez very simple suggestions/build will take the tricky outta the equation .

Timing is very important IMO

Kapanadze, Stepanov, Barbosa-Leal and the Secret of Free Energy

Fernandez post number 261 ...

Edit... also post 246 mentions a few other details.



have a good day All

Chet
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 02-10-2018 at 10:28 AM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1052  
Old 02-10-2018, 11:41 AM
seaad's Avatar
seaad seaad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
Fernandez
Another missionary telling A but not B ???
"Just take a tire jack"
"So its up to you and figure out if the primary's should be CW or CCW"

Regards / A
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1053  
Old 02-10-2018, 01:13 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,420
seaad

A resonator by its nature has certain requirements to work or resonate.
the fact that Fernandez offers the Clamp suggestion does make coil flipping an easy task.

seems a brutally simple concept meant to open eyes ?

I agree with your half measures comment ?
people feel what is in their head should just appear in others [soo simple guys ??]

hopefully
he will post a block schematic [although he would probably scream Look at the Tesla schematic??.
My mind races to too many other places and could use more specific "images".

but that's me ...maybe others can see this??
-------------------------------------
the thing is...recent conversations on the Steven Mark MO
are dancing all around this Fernandez very simple claim !!

hopefully Zeitmachine or others can get a simple block schematic from him.



respectfully
Chet K
PS
Fernandez must know his claim is very simple to investigate [with a few more details]
the skills to manage this resonator build [ frequency sweeping... nano pulsing etc etc] and investigate the claim are all in place.

and as always
open source

would not take much time at all but could take forever if running down the wrong rabbit hole
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 02-10-2018 at 01:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1054  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:05 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Claim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
... this Fernandez very simple claim !!
...
Fernandez must know his claim is very simple to investigate ...
Hi RAMSET,

I'm lost. What is the claim?

But an interesting post linked. Finally someone who appreciates Lenz's Law.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1055  
Old 02-11-2018, 04:00 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,420
EDIT

I see Allen's total nonsense post below...is a written untruth a Lie ??


Allen
Instead of lighting fires everywhere to distract...[example your lies ,fabrications and assumptions below ]

look at your own contributions.

and BEG scrutiny, don't shun it.....

Chet K
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 04-27-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1056  
Old 04-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,241
Tinman

Member Ramset, AKA Chet (Shamrat), has recently placed more feathers in his bonnet for 86ing "Tinman" off the Overunity site touting his special qualification as a non-builder moderator. I wrote Tinman a personal message and invited him to join us here at Energetic Forum where Augustus Snodgrass of the "Pickwick Papers" has no moderator privileges, and has been scolded by Aaron for his cynical dogmatisem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Augustus Snodgrass.jpg (34.4 KB, 9 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-05-2018 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1057  
Old 05-07-2018, 10:44 AM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
Little Joke

Two atoms were talking.

First one says "I just lost an electron."

The second one asks "Are you positive?"
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #1058  
Old 05-07-2018, 08:18 PM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
Hey Dave,

You're making my head hurt!

You are seriously correct though. We know a lot about electricity and at the same time almost nothing.

I am still tinkering away on a few projects when I have time. Nothing exciting to report.

Take care,
Carroll
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #1059  
Old 05-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Les Banki Les Banki is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 21
All,

In reality, this is only for those who are GENUINELY interested in generating free electricity.

Cheers,
Les Banki

Today, Kevin Hay has posted the following on his Facebook page:
(there are also images with these posts which you can view on his FB page)

Kevin Hay
9 hrs ·

http://www.energeticforum.com/…/1193...cussion-proje…

Ron has not been paying attention.
I do not use pulleys.
They key is unrestricted movement allowing for the inertial change in direction to be leveraged twice, allowing for the leverage of the square of force to be used as an inertial compression derivative.
Unrestricted motion allows for an inertial increase in force relative to the mass in motion. This mass can be made to run in a nonlinear accelerative motion which allows it to increase in velocity with absolutely no resistance.
The increase in velocity is also an increase in the electrogravitational field displacement, acting and working as AC current does, through initiated imbalances in the existing gravitational field.

Electricity is a gravitational imbalance, an imbalance in the electrogravitational field that results in a flow or flux, as water moves to fill a "hole" created in it.
Electricity is a reaction that is initiated when this flow stops or slaps, reflects or refracts, the reaction observed being the stationary flux, an electroSTATIC field reaction, static meaning stationary.
This is the Zero-point, a stationary point in a moving system.
Ridiculous, is it not?
Look at a pendulum.
The point where the pendulum changes direction is the zeropoint, the point where the pendulum hangs in a momentary motionless state comparative to the field, matter and energetic potential existing around it.
This is the point where this imbalance in electrogravitational potential can be extracted through the opposing polar value.
The opposite reaction to any and all reactions is how we use this, as an echo, as a doppler refracted field reaction showed Henri Poincare over 115 years ago.
It was Henri's work that was stolen and plagiarized by Albert Einstein.
This is the field equation for light, for electricity, for atomic bonds in matter and cellular interferometry.
It is also the provisionary tool for the induced electrogravitational field effect.

You can test this yourselves using the information that has been provided here on my page.
This is why Facebook Security was asked to hand over the task of reviewing my page to the Department of Homeland security via the NSA.
They contacted me here on my computer over 3 years ago and acknowledged that my page here was the most informative page that they had seen on Facebook.
Test the functions.
Learn how to effectively apply the reactions to self sustained values, such as food production and the transportation of goods.
This is where I am applying this information the most effectively, through the agricultural production that can be achieved through the use of the atomically inverted noble metals, these Ormus elements that we are extracting here at Vancouver Island Ormus.
Atomically separated noble metals are inductive electromagnetic capacitors. These high spin torsion capacitors are like tiny flywheels, inducing the torsion reaction as a scalar derivative, a magnetic wave reaction based on polar rotation as a clockwise or counter clockwise derivative. This represents the polar ambiguity of the magnetic field effect as a positive or a negative field function.
It is really quite simple.
Polar field reactions can be split and inverted, refracted and induced into a stationary reaction, as an electromagnetic value.
This is as easy as watching moving water.
This is as easy as one two three.
This is as easy as applying gravity.

We do not need to continue using water as a conduit for this reaction.
Nikola Tesla could have taught this simply, however he was not a teacher.
He was an engineer who could see these reactions in his mind as I can and he had little confidence or patience for the rigours of academia that ignored these reactions.

These fundamentals are basic.
I have shown a step by step procedure for learning this from the ground up yet few will take this time and do their own due diligence.
It is so very sad to see so many intelligent minds that have the capacity for not only understanding this, but amplifying the intelligence by applying their own ideas into these reactions, ignoring these reactions entirely and instead supporting centuries old theoretical projections that can be irrefutably disputed by using simple tools like balloons, magnets, coils and levers and wheels and pendulums.
I see few scientists today that can even make a Leyden jar let alone explain the process for inductive transfer without using terms like photons, electrons, gravitons, leptons, ions, and the rest of the particle based interactions that have been used to hide the non disclosed and still classified electrogravitational reactions.
Wups.
Now disclosed and declassified.

Now how hard was that?


Kevin Hay: Do not restrict the wheel or the motor with rubber bands.


Kevin Hay
8 hrs ·

It isn't easy telling people things that they don't want to hear.
It isn't easy showing people what they have been taught to fear.
It isn't easy reminding people of what they already know.

It isn't easy knowing this, or sharing information so....

Those who test the functions can easily follow them.
Those who follow theory will continue to ask how and when.
Those who apply functions can gain from this experience.
Those who fail to even test this will simply die in ignorance.

For people growing food this will come with no surprise or fear.
They already know that to do this work means to do or die here.
We learned to use the functions when we came out of the caves.
Those who are applying this now know what and how this saves.

We create our future now by creating ripples in time.
We can use this information. I share it as it is not mine.
It was shared with me one day, not so long ago.
I am showing others how to stand up now, stand up and say no.

These lies have continued for long enough, how long I cannot say.
All I know is that this cannot continue, not for another day.
Energy is all around us. It is not electricity.
Electricity is the reaction that is created when movement stops.
it is stationary.

I can now see this information constantly.
I have been shown how to use it. It can set humanity free.
This can be taught to children, some as young as three.
It all starts with walking, falling and the static electricity.

We can show this using levers and wheels, both motive and stationary.
When people can properly apply this function, it will replace what we call money.
The production values are what we need to live independently.
The truth be told, if people had this now...
Most would just go and watch t..v.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1060  
Old 05-24-2018, 02:58 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Wrongful blame

I ported this post over here to make my reply because Ufopolitics said he'd delete it after I had a chance to read it. He did not want to disrupt dyetalon's ferrolens thread. I agree that his post is off-topic for that thread. And his post is the same crap he has whined about numerous times, typically pointed towards me. I feel I have countered his ridiculous claims with common sense and logic, but still he wrongly puts the blame for all the world's woes on electric machinery and associated science and technology.

Here is his latest. Posted about an hour ago on this thread:
about the Ferrocell (ferrolens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
I am sorry to disrupt here Dyetalon,

But I could not hold back to answer Iamnuts about his post below...



It is a shame that an old -supposedly "respectable"- man, in all his years lived...who has created many new generations along the years, grandsons, grand daughters...and maybe even great-granddaughters/grandsons... can still NOT "see" what WE, (all Researchers, Inventors, Replicators plus Developers) on this Forum...are searching for.



Yes, there is indeed a lot of HI-TECH going on around these days...EXCEPT, AND IT IS JUST A HUGE SHAME...

That after having SO MUCH STATE OF THE ART on Electronics, Cybernetics...High Tech Communications, etc,etc...

WE ARE ALL STILL DEPENDENT UPON THE FREAKING FARTING, LEAKING AND STINKING DAMN MACHINES!!!

WE TRANSPORT ON THE DAMN MACHINES!!!

WE FLY, WE RUN WE SAIL "THANKS" TO THE DAMNED MACHINES!!!

ALL OUR WARS -WHERE MILLIONS DIE- ARE FOUGHT BECAUSE OF THE DAMNED BLACK STINKING AND POLLUTING FLUIDS!!!...JUST TO "CONQUER" MORE AND MORE "RESERVES"...YEAH BABY DRILL!!

ALL THE PLANET'S ENERGY COMES EXACTLY DEPENDENT UPON FARTING MACHINES!!!...EVEN A NUCLEAR PLANT, DEPENDS UPON A FARTING GENERATOR TO GET IT "STARTED"...OR OTHERWISE IT WILL NEVER WORK!!!

YEAH!!...OF COURSE YOUR GRANDPA...AND MANY GENERATIONS BACK...HAVE NOT SEEN "ANY MAJOR CHANGES"...AND OF COURSE HAVE NOT DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT!!

If You are so happy with what we all have so far...THEN WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Same question applies to Bistander?

If the way you guys "think"..that every thing is "just fine and dandy"...then WHY THE F*CK ARE U ALL HERE??!!

Only answer is JUST to disrupt beautiful Threads like this one, maybe under the payroll of someone else...or really just "for free"

THE POINT BEING THAT NONE OF YOU TWO have absolutely NADA TO OFFER, but to "disagree"...or simply and "generously" offer other "ideas"...where such "ideas" just takes Us all and AWAY from the "RIGHT PATHS"

My apologies Dyetalon, I will delete this post AS SOON AS the "involved" read it...

Sorry about the disruption.

Regards

Ufopolitics
So why does he think electric motors and electric generators fart, his terminology for burning fossil fuel and emitting polution? Electric machines do no such thing. Electric machines are clean, quiet, and very efficient energy converters. It is not the electric generator's fault someone chooses to power it with a combustion engine. The electric generator would be just as useful if it was powered by a non-polluting source like a wind turbine or hydro.

To address his question "WHY THE F*CK ARE U ALL HERE?"

The same reason many members come here. The search for energy and means to improve the human condition. My methods differ, but is the cause less nobel? I don't think so.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1061  
Old 05-24-2018, 04:57 AM
mikrovolt mikrovolt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 789
tiger tiger tiger
https://youtu.be/TDDu331J6YY
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1062  
Old 05-24-2018, 12:37 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Same arguments...same BS...over and over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I ported this post over here to make my reply because Ufopolitics said he'd delete it after I had a chance to read it. He did not want to disrupt dyetalon's ferrolens thread. I agree that his post is off-topic for that thread.
That's correct Bistander, that post is no longer there...and so am glad you copy-pasted here, saved me the effort to do it myself, so thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
And his post is the same crap he has whined about numerous times, typically pointed towards me. I feel I have countered his ridiculous claims with common sense and logic, but still he wrongly puts the blame for all the world's woes on electric machinery and associated science and technology.
Common sense and logic??...Come on Bistander, deep inside your toughts, you know am correct, you better than anyone else knows that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Here is his latest. Posted about an hour ago on this thread:
about the Ferrocell (ferrolens)
Post is no longer there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
So why does he think electric motors and electric generators fart, his terminology for burning fossil fuel and emitting polution? Electric machines do no such thing. Electric machines are clean, quiet, and very efficient energy converters. It is not the electric generator's fault someone chooses to power it with a combustion engine. The electric generator would be just as useful if it was powered by a non-polluting source like a wind turbine or hydro.
You are starting by putting the wrong words in your conclusions, and that is a known "method" you have...come on Bistander, use something else...it is getting too old by now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
So why does he think electric motors and electric generators fart.
I NEVER WROTE THAT!!, anyone could re-read my original post and see if they find such BS.

I know very well Electric Machines does not "fart"...HOWEVER, NO ELECTRIC GENERATOR WOULD WORK WITHOUT A STINKING FARTING MACHINE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
The electric generator would be just as useful if it was powered by a non-polluting source like a wind turbine or hydro.
YOU ARE USING THE SAME BS AS ALWAYS, Bistander...WHERE is all your "common sense and logic" NOW?

WIND PLUS HYDRO are completely Geographical DEPENDENT NATURAL SOURCES...

There is not always "wind" to blow a generator with enough power...and it don't work with just a "breeze"
PLUS, there are only certain specific GEOGRAPHICAL ZONES all over the world, where STRONG winds are present in a higher percentage.

Hydro?...EVEN WORST EXAMPLE!!, Hydro requires FIRST, AN ELEVATION, THEN THE SPECIFIC WATERFALL...PLUS ALL LOGISTICS TO INSTALL THEN MAKE IT WORK...A whole "project" only possible by being sponsored by BIG CORPS...maybe EXXON MOBIL would do it?...

How about a FLAT Dessert, or a Flat Valley..NONSENSE, BS, and more BS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
To address his question "WHY THE F*CK ARE U ALL HERE?"

The same reason many members come here. The search for energy and means to improve the human condition. My methods differ, but is the cause less nobel? I don't think so.

Regards,

bi
More BS... NOW, how many HERE would believe you are for real?

Just answer question below

How many THREADS have you started HERE, where you can show Us...just ONE PROPOSAL to start at least a ONE FREE ENERGY PROJECT?...No matter how small it would be?

ABSOLUTELY ZERO

Anyone could check out your profile...started threads...NONE.

However, if we look at all your posts...ALL OF THEM ARE DISRUPTIVE, DECEIVING, RIDICULING THE OP, PLUS ALL HIS IDEAS AND WORK... AND I CAN CITE SO MANY, JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING IT IN ALL MY THREADS.

However, I could not care less...am still going forward and your disruptions do not affect me at all...know why?...Just because I am VERY SURE about what I have experimented, and what I have to expose here.




Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #1063  
Old 05-24-2018, 08:55 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Proof please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Just want to point out that my generator puts out between 1800-2000 watts while running on a STOCK electric motor that requires 240 watts input. ...
Please show us proof of this simple claim:

Input power = 240 watts

Output power = 1800 watts

Simultaneously measured, real power, DC amps * DC volts or AC watts.

Been waiting a long time to see this.

Thanks,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1064  
Old 05-24-2018, 09:10 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Context

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
...
I NEVER WROTE THAT!!, anyone could re-read my original post and see if they find such BS.

I know very well Electric Machines does not "fart"...HOWEVER, NO ELECTRIC GENERATOR WOULD WORK WITHOUT A STINKING FARTING MACHINE.
...
Then why did you bring it up in a thread where the discussion was all about magnetism and electric machinery and the science and technology associated with electric machinery and magnetism? That was the context.

And you're wrong. Many electric generators work without a stinking farting machine. And the number of those clean powered electric generators increases every day.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1065  
Old 05-24-2018, 10:12 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Please show us proof of this simple claim:

Input power = 240 watts

Output power = 1800 watts

Simultaneously measured, real power, DC amps * DC volts or AC watts.

Been waiting a long time to see this.

Thanks,

bi
NO, prove it to your self and build one. Davids nearly given all of it away its only the fact no one chooses to finish anything to a certain point that it all hasn't been given away yet. And I am the one who dictates that. You get to a point where it all looks a little uncertain and I'll clear things up for you.

Whats wrong, are you broke, Like ME. Are you incapable, IE crippled or beat up from working to hard, Welcomer to the club.

Its funny how some of us work on our projects, and other cry "Prove it".

Here's a better offer, give me $10k and within the year I'll make you richer than you ever could be otherwise. You'll see the proof up front, but you'll never do that either, Bigger men than you have walked away with one excuse or another.

So in my mind I only wonder why you need proof, your not participating, your not looking for anything other than something to read and you will not invest. Explain to us your importance?

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #1066  
Old 05-24-2018, 11:25 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Burden of proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
NO, prove it to your self and build one. Davids nearly given all of it away its only the fact no one chooses to finish anything to a certain point that it all hasn't been given away yet. And I am the one who dictates that. You get to a point where it all looks a little uncertain and I'll clear things up for you.

Whats wrong, are you broke, Like ME. Are you incapable, IE crippled or beat up from working to hard, Welcomer to the club.

Its funny how some of us work on our projects, and other cry "Prove it".

Here's a better offer, give me $10k and within the year I'll make you richer than you ever could be otherwise. You'll see the proof up front, but you'll never do that either, Bigger men than you have walked away with one excuse or another.

So in my mind I only wonder why you need proof, your not participating, your not looking for anything other than something to read and you will not invest. Explain to us your importance?

Matt
Hello Matt,

The one making the claim bears the burden of proof.

My importance? Not for me to say. I did not notice importance as a prerequisite to forum participation. I do try to bring some scientific order to this chaos. To those ends, here's an authority on the subject:

Quote:
In scientific research evidence is accumulated through observations of phenomena that occur in the natural world, or which are created as experiments in a laboratory or other controlled conditions. Scientific evidence usually goes towards supporting or rejecting a hypothesis.

The burden of proof is on the person making a contentious claim.
From: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1067  
Old 05-25-2018, 01:00 AM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hello Matt,

The one making the claim bears the burden of proof.

My importance? Not for me to say. I did not notice importance as a prerequisite to forum participation. I do try to bring some scientific order to this chaos. To those ends, here's an authority on the subject:



From: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence

Regards,

bi

Thats what I said, You can lead horse to water, but you can't make them drink.
No desire to work, no money to invest, no need for you to see any proof. I'll hang on till I can make difference. Any other way puts everything at risk.

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #1068  
Old 05-25-2018, 01:02 AM
citfta's Avatar
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,323
I will add this much. I have seen first hand on a small scale what Matt and Dave are saying is true. I KNOW how to eliminate the cogging based on what I have learned from Dave. I have used that method on a small machine and it works. I have seen the 3BGS work just as advertised. I have rewound a motor following Matt's instructions and seen what it adds to the system. I have NOT seen Dave's larger machine working but I am confident it does what he says it does because of what I have seen on a smaller scale. They have shared much more real info about a system that actually works than anyone I know. I have seen many many claims of OU or free energy on the forums but I haven't seen any proof that any of the others work and I have built a lot of them. This system does what Matt and Dave say it does.

As far as I know only a couple of other people have invested the time and money and effort into getting a system working. Wantomake is one of the few that has actually done the work and seen the results Dave and Matt told him he would see.

Respectfully,
Carroll
__________________
Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.
Reply With Quote
  #1069  
Old 05-25-2018, 02:44 AM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
I will add this much. I have seen first hand on a small scale what Matt and Dave are saying is true. I KNOW how to eliminate the cogging based on what I have learned from Dave. I have used that method on a small machine and it works. I have seen the 3BGS work just as advertised. I have rewound a motor following Matt's instructions and seen what it adds to the system. I have NOT seen Dave's larger machine working but I am confident it does what he says it does because of what I have seen on a smaller scale. They have shared much more real info about a system that actually works than anyone I know. I have seen many many claims of OU or free energy on the forums but I haven't seen any proof that any of the others work and I have built a lot of them. This system does what Matt and Dave say it does.

As far as I know only a couple of other people have invested the time and money and effort into getting a system working. Wantomake is one of the few that has actually done the work and seen the results Dave and Matt told him he would see.

Respectfully,
Carroll
Thanks Carroll,
I've been too busy building the upright Dave type generator to post here. Got it torn down to redesign per the inventor design. Dave and Matthew have been great in helping me. Dave has pushed me past each level to gain understanding of the next higher level that must be built or known before more information is given. Watching a system or machine produce results before one's eyes is well worth the time and resources.

wantomake
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1070  
Old 05-25-2018, 02:53 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Turion's generator

Turion,

You made a specific claim publicly. Sorry. I thought it meant you were willing to provide proof publicly. Apparently not. I see no reason to rehash your reasons again. I'll be watching for the proof when your ready to provide it.

Good luck and regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1071  
Old 05-25-2018, 03:58 PM
ricards ricards is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 273
Hello turion,

The laws of physics are not built on wooden sticks.. they do apply. Making a mockery of it doesn't make it wrong..

If you have a system that works and continously generates power doesn't mean you're creating energy.. you're just doing more work.. which you can quantify as "energy out"..
Conceptually speaking OU is possible.. example?.. let us not look further.. living things.. if you could quantify the amount of work you can do to the amount of energy you take from your food it will not add up.. and resting or sleeping is not considered energy in.. our system has ways to reflenish its own energy by itself.. but will not sustain itself without energy input.. (food). And that is why technically speaking OU is not possible..
So conservation of energy still applies.. energy was not created nor destroyed. It's only that we have different perception of the word "ENERGY"..

I could say the isolated system is the universal system and the supposed energy you claim to have generated isn't really from the machine itself.. and you could say otherwise.. lets not do that..
If you wanted a discussion perhaps you could atleast start by explaining what really is "Energy".. a thing?.. or just a quantifiable concept of motion and potentials..
And perhaps lead to a conclusion why free energy really is possible..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1072  
Old 05-25-2018, 08:23 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,091


Hello everyone,

i think the idea is much simple using the law of conservation and the notion open or closed system , using the same law free energy is possible ! we have two situation ,

1- a closed system where the energetic interaction remain in a closed well defined shape , by the same law the energy is conservative so we have what we put in or less in case of losses ( radiation, heat ...etc .. )


2- an open system where the energetic interaction isn't defined by a known shape , using the same law it's normal to have an excess of power beyond what we put in ... over unity is possible since we are able to receive energy , an example of the two possibility , positive or negative resistance .


regards
__________________
 

Last edited by med.3012; 05-25-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1073  
Old 05-25-2018, 10:04 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,741
I do not believe electricity whatever it is, should be equated to mass, or the physics of mass should not be applicable. Electricity is not Mass. Calling it energy allows for this to happen.
Magnetic Photons are a Bi Product of electricity and therefore they allow electricity to reproduce itself. Electricity can be captured and reused.

The only laws that are broken in the course of a COP over 1 electrical device are man made laws. Henry A Lorentz, 1906, The symmetrical regauging of the heavy side component.
The rule states all circuits must begin and end with zero. That means in the path of the electricities potential it must be grounded. This primarily done because then the math could be done in simple algebraic equations. You never wind up with extra energy in what they later they called a closed system.

This though does not mean that energy is not converted to entropic means in the course of traveling through circuit. Generally a lot of heat is produced and this is a direct conversion and loss of electrical potential. The heat generated and the potential or voltage lost from this is in no way significant to the output to ground. Well at least if you know what your doing.

Modern electrical engineering believes and is told the "LOAD" consumes the electricity. When often the load is just a small voltage drop. This stems from the rules of Lorentz. There is no accounting for the drop in voltage since the electricity has altered and is now useless and must go to ground, or zero out. Voltage drops are only acceptable when switching or sensors are present before the load. Then the voltage drop becomes accountable.

Often loads are switched and in the process create large voltage drops, This does not mean the energy is lost or even converted but must be averaged out with zero over time as switching turns the potential on and off. These are the only significant losses of electricity. Averaging laws are only mathematic in nature and are the only laws that apply both to electricity and mass at the same time.

Physical laws do not apply to electricity unless man made laws are adhered to. The problem people who claim otherwise is a pure lack of practical education. Listen to Eric Dollard, "Physicist hate Electricity". That says it all. Because we burn to make electricity as a consumable, we cannot really have a real discussion about what it is and how its capable. Period....

We can look into space and see Dark Matter at work but we cannot attempt to harness any energy that replicates its properties, we can only gaze and wonder.

There is no need to have the discussion there is only a need to propose more questions. That should be the goal. IHMO

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #1074  
Old 05-26-2018, 01:02 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Prove me wrong, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
... The thread I started on "Leedskalnin's PMH" shows that within a system that is as isolated as any system you will FIND, you can still create energy if you know what you are doing.
...
Hi Turion,

Excellent example. Everything associated with Leedskalnin's PMH can be explained by magnetic retentivity and coercivity of a soft (magnetic) ferromagnetic material. It is the same phenomenon as you see with permanent magnets except those are made with hard (magnetic) material.

I don't want to get into an argument or attempt to teach physics on the web, but:

You can find the Laws you reference stated in many various ways on the web. And no doubt find various definitions for the terms used. So this is my take:

The system is the motor and generator combination. Consider it in a box. Only 3 places to pass thru the box.

1.) Input, 240 watts, electrical.

2.) Output, 1800 watts, electrical.

3.) Output loss, 10 watts (estimated), heat.

Nothing else passes through the box. There is no energy storage or source (like a battery) inside the box. The rotating members of the machines will have kinetic energy but if the speed is uncanged, that energy is constant and does not pass in or out of the box.

Unity is defined as Input = Output. All machines, so far, operate less than Unity. The Efficiency is defined as Output Power / Input Power * 100%. This can be calculated as Efficiency = (Input Power - Loss) / (Input Power) * 100%. So for your motor-generator, Efficiency = (240 watts - 10 watts) / 240watts * 100% = 95.83% efficient, or in other words, 230 watts output.

Now you claim with that Input Power (240 watts) you get 1800 watts Output Power. That calculated to 745.8% Efficient.

Conventional wisdom says anything over 100% efficient is not possible. That is what makes your claim incredible.

Just like last year when I attempted to help you understand why those members on that other forum would not take you seriously, when you make fantastic claims, you're expected to back it up with proof or credible evidence. When you refuse to do so, and say you proved it to yourself, and your friend, and you convinced another guy, people don't take you seriously. Your reasons are irrelevant.

Just like Leedskalnin's PMH, I don't think you know what you have. You believe it's OU, but I suspect you're mistaken.

I hope you prove me wrong. Please do.

bi
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 05-26-2018 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote
  #1075  
Old 05-26-2018, 01:57 AM
dragon dragon is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 964
Maybe a different perspective... If you have a 1:1 transformer that is 95% efficient and your input is 100 watts, the output of 95 watts is charging a battery. Take the 95 watt output add the 5 watt loss and run it back through. Essentially running the 100 watt load with 5 watts. Not quite unity and certainly not overunity.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1076  
Old 05-26-2018, 02:25 AM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi Turion,

Excellent example. Everything associated with Leedskalnin's PMH can be explained by magnetic retentivity and coercivity of a soft (magnetic) ferromagnetic material. It is the same phenomenon as you see with permanent magnets except those are made with hard (magnetic) material.

I don't want to get into an argument or attempt to teach physics on the web, but:

You can find the Laws you reference stated in many various ways on the web. And no doubt find various definitions for the terms used. So this is my take:

The system is the motor and generator combination. Consider it in a box. Only 3 places to pass thru the box.

1.) Input, 240 watts, electrical.

2.) Output, 1800 watts, electrical.

3.) Output loss, 10 watts (estimated), heat.

Nothing else passes through the box. There is no energy storage or source (like a battery) inside the box. The rotating members of the machines will have kinetic energy but if the speed is uncanged, that energy is constant and does not pass in or out of the box.

Unity is defined as Input = Output. All machines, so far, operate less than Unity. The Efficiency is defined as Output Power / Input Power * 100%. This can be calculated as Efficiency = (Input Power - Loss) / (Input Power) * 100%. So for your motor-generator, Efficiency = (240 watts - 10 watts) / 240watts * 100% = 95.83% efficient, or in other words, 230 watts output.

Now you claim with that Input Power (240 watts) you get 1800 watts Output Power. That calculated to 745.8% Efficient.

Conventional wisdom says anything over 100% efficient is not possible. That is what makes your claim incredible.

Just like last year when I attempted to help you understand why those members on that other forum would not take you seriously, when you make fantastic claims, you're expected to back it up with proof or credible evidence. When you refuse to do so, and say you proved it to yourself, and your friend, and you convinced another guy, people don't take you seriously. You reasons are irrelevant.

Just like Leedskalnin's PMH, I don't think you know what you have. You believe it's OU, but I suspect you're mistaken.

I hope you prove me wrong. Please do.

bi

Prove to who? Whats the value of you believing or not? Can you help? Will you sacrifice? Will you replicate to help prove? Will you finance? Just say you'll be able to do one thing..Commit yourself to the responsibility your asking someone to put out there. What are you going to do if we show proof, and what constitutes proof? Do you want video? Do you want a all paid vacation to our location so you can analyze in your expertise...What? What the f**k are you going to do to support the proof?

F**kin dumba$$ like we can post a video and expect people like you to jump out of the seat and offer help...We hand it all out and you, you f**cking coward won't build it for yourself. F**k You.

David you should leave these people alone they are f**king cowards, McDonald workers trying to buy a Cadillac, a bunch of Broke ass no nothing bit**es.

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.

Last edited by Matthew Jones; 05-26-2018 at 02:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1077  
Old 05-26-2018, 04:04 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Proof again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Prove to who?
I thought I covered that. The person making the claim is expected to offer proof or credible evidence in support of his claim to whom the claim was directed. At first I thought he was directing it towards me. Then maybe the world because this is an open forum and can be read by anyone. But then from what he subsequently posted, I think he was directing his comments to Ufopolitics. And then there is citfta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Whats the value of you believing or not? Can you help? Will you sacrifice? Will you replicate to help prove? Will you finance?
Value of me believing? More than you can imagine.
Value of me not believing? Zero.
Sacrifice? Maybe.
Replicate? Most certainly once I'm convinced of value in doing so.
Finance? I'm limited in the $ regard, but I certainly could support my own build with material, equipment and needed cash which I have on hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
... and what constitutes proof? Do you want video?
A scientific paper would be nice, but I don't expect that. So yes, a clear video of what I've outlined would be nice. Or drawings, schematics, photos and test data would be good for starters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
What? What the f**k are you going to do to support the proof?
I need to see it before I can answer. What support do you think the proof needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
F**kin dumba$$ like we can post a video and expect people like you to jump out of the seat and offer help...
If I see proof or convincing evidence that support your claims of an OU motor-generator, I will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post

We hand it all out and you, you f**cking coward won't build it for yourself. F**k You.
You never know. Are you brave enough to find out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
David you should leave these people alone they are f**king cowards, McDonald workers trying to buy a Cadillac, a bunch of Broke ass no nothing bit**es.

Matt
Been a nice conversation,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1078  
Old 05-26-2018, 04:10 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,708
Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
Maybe a different perspective... If you have a 1:1 transformer that is 95% efficient and your input is 100 watts, the output of 95 watts is charging a battery. Take the 95 watt output add the 5 watt loss and run it back through. Essentially running the 100 watt load with 5 watts. Not quite unity and certainly not overunity.
Hi dragon,

If you're using the 95 watts output from the transformer to charge a battery, then the battery charger and battery constitute the load. The only thing you're doing with those 5 watts is heating the local environment.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1079  
Old 05-26-2018, 12:44 PM
ricards ricards is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
...

As to your request to define "energy". That's a pretty broad topic. Even physicists have trouble defining it. I would be satisfied to have an accurate definition just of "electricity," since it is what most of our machines run on.

I would say that electricity in and of itself is meaningless without both movement and force (amps). Without BOTH, you can do little work. In order to have that movement you must have a potential difference. The amount of work done by that movement is determined by both the potential difference between the two points of reference (voltage) and the force of the movement (amps).

Gotta run, so that will have to do for now, but here is something that has always interested me. A 12 volt batter can only put out 12 volts, but the amps it puts out is determined by the load. Obviously it contains watts of power, so why can't we draw out 24 volts at half the amps. Why is the voltage limited but not the amps. Guess its time research batteries.
well obviously the battery was made with the Idea and intent to make the voltage (pressure) to be at 12v.. but we can always step it up anyways by adding more cells..

I see the Battery as somewhat like a large pressurized tank of water with a separator in it, half the tank is full and pressurized say maybe 13bar.. while half the tank is full but not pressurized say 1 bar.. therefore you have a differential pressure of 12 bar.. you can connect it by any size of pipe you want and it will determine your flow rate (now the amps)..

have you noticed the voltage of the battery drops as more amps you pull from it?.. a very close resemblance to the phenomenon of pressure and differential pressure to voltage..
but unlike the water and pressure.. the battery recovers the voltage at disconnect of load...

I see electricity as somewhat the phenomenon of balancing of electric potentials.. it is really hard to define it.. I tend to rely on analogy..

just as there exist a voltage gradient from the atmosphere to the earth..
there also exist a temperature gradient..
incidentally there also exist a pressure gradient..
and its not just vertically from ground to the atmosphere.. there also exist sideways..

when we measure a point somewhere to another point somewhere we will get a differential.. be it pressure, temperature or voltage..
we have inventions that can harness electrical energy from pressure differential via turbines, temperature differential via thermoelectric generators, but from voltage differential we tend to just let it flow to the lower potential and put it in our "Storage" a battery or a capacitor.. but are we really "Storing" The "Energy"?.. conceptually yes.. technically no..

there is very little discussion of how should a free energy device work... most are discussions of inventions..
I do believe the authenticity of free energy devices.. not because I just believe.. but experiments based learning shows traces of doing more work with the available energy..
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 05-26-2018 at 01:08 PM. Reason: thermoelectric generators are better examples than turbines
Reply With Quote
  #1080  
Old 05-26-2018, 06:02 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bit,
The only reason I opened my mouth was because of the statement that the only way to run an electric generator in locations where wind and solar and falling water are not an option is to use "smelly, farting machines" meaning gas or diesel. I just want folks to be aware that is not true. An electric motor CAN be used to run an electric generator. Successfully
Turion,

With all due respect, when I wrote the above statement was NOT referring to "Underground Developments" meaning, NOT RECOGNIZED by the "Official Academia", just like your 3 battery set up.

It relates ONLY to what ANY Individual could literally walk into any generator store and purchase a "Free Energy Device"...then take it home and cut off the "Official Power Lines" going off the "Official Grid"...do NOT EXIST such way up to now.

My Statement relates ONLY to what is OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE NOW ON THE MARKET.

Many Inventors have shown "Devices" where they all brake man made laws...but absolutely NONE have made it to the Market, as NONE are available to the public up to now.

Which means that only those farting machines are the ones powering any Home Generator available to be purchased NOW.

It means that only Diesel Farting Machines are powering up ANY NUCLEAR PLANT to get it started.

This FACT expands to anywhere you look around...Residential or Industrial...ALL USES THE FARTING MACHINES.

Wind, Solar and Hydro are just "entertainment" which can never supply all the energy requirements for the whole planet, besides the inconveniences to use them 'anywhere', is simply impossible.

I wish the best in your development on your system(s)


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-26-2018 at 06:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers