Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1831  
Old 09-16-2012, 10:31 AM
ampsvolts ampsvolts is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
Summary

So much has been said - so many posts

Maybe a pause to consolidate the knowledge from UFO Guru

Anyone care to add to (or correct) the following important points taken from the many UFO posts?
  • One coil pair is recommend to be equal to or just above One Ohm.
  • One coil pair is wound as if it was one single coil, opened at the half way point ∞ and applied to each pole set.
  • Larger capacity coils produce higher output (torque?) than many more smaller capacity coils.
  • A three pole configuration is the simplest, yet the strongest.
  • Bifilar rotor coils require bifilar stator coils.
  • An asymmetrical prime mover will need to be either a Big Three Pole...a Star of David...or 20 or more poles and Four Element at stator-brushes.
  • An aymmetrical generator requires to be elongated... the longer the armature the better...and the more slots (poles) with lots of room...the better...then the more wire-coils you could get...the more power you will get out...
  • PWM circuit that powers an asymmetrical wound stator and armature motor is preferred to a linear fed asymmetrical magnet stator motor.
  • It is best to balance each wound coil set by wire length as opposed to number of winds.
  • Prime Mover face to face connection to generator is the most efficient connection method

Maybe details of balancing prime mover and generator?
Maybe details on addition of capacitors?
etc....

Kind Regards
AV
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1832  
Old 09-16-2012, 12:52 PM
thaelin thaelin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 90
One trashed motor later

Well you learn from mistakes, and I did. One really trashed mess left and went home. Things came loose and that was around 3k that spelled disaster for the magnets. One totally pulverized and the rest pieces gone. When things came to rest, then the wires went to smoken too.
Looking now for more to play. So Turion, make really sure you anchor those rotors and stators good. Hate to see you suffer this with your elongated rotor for sure.

Thay
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1833  
Old 09-16-2012, 01:34 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Hi ampsvolt,

In terms of bifilar coils, I don't think it matters whether you use bifilars or single. More wire allows a stonger magnetic field, which is what matters. With a bifilar you would have almost 4 x as much wire mass with same low ohms. Instead of one 10 ft coil at one ohm, now you could use 2, 20 ft coils with the same 1ohm, but now the mag field is much stronger. But you could use singles, and quadfilars if you want.

I hope that's correct, because I just wound a bifilar stator coil, with single wire rotor coils.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1834  
Old 09-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Hello AmpsVolts, Good morning to All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampsvolts View Post
So much has been said - so many posts

Maybe a pause to consolidate the knowledge from UFO Guru

Anyone care to add to (or correct) the following important points taken from the many UFO posts?
  • One coil pair is recommend to be equal to or just above One Ohm.
  • One coil pair is wound as if it was one single coil, opened at the half way point ∞ and applied to each pole set.
  • Larger capacity coils produce higher output (torque?) than many more smaller capacity coils.
  • A three pole configuration is the simplest, yet the strongest.
  • Bifilar rotor coils require bifilar stator coils.
  • An asymmetrical prime mover will need to be either a Big Three Pole...a Star of David...or 20 or more poles and Four Element at stator-brushes.
  • An asymmetrical generator requires to be elongated... the longer the armature the better...and the more slots (poles) with lots of room...the better...then the more wire-coils you could get...the more power you will get out...
  • PWM circuit that powers an asymmetrical wound stator and armature motor is preferred to a linear fed asymmetrical magnet stator motor.
  • It is best to balance each wound coil set by wire length as opposed to number of winds.
  • Prime Mover face to face connection to generator is the most efficient connection method

Maybe details of balancing prime mover and generator?
Maybe details on addition of capacitors?
etc....

Kind Regards
AV


Hello AmpsVolts, Good morning to All,


It is great you have made some great points there, Thanks!...now let me clear some of them...

Quote:
  • One coil pair is wound as if it was one single coil, opened at the half way point ∞ and applied to each pole set.
That is correct, however it brings confusion when we are winding at critical angles (too sharp/closed angles like a VERY close "V") or when Coils in the Pair are right next to each others, example:Turion 16 Poles and the BOSCH Diagram of 20 Poles.

Quote:
  • Larger capacity coils produce higher output (torque?) than many more smaller capacity coils.
I was referring Mainly to ELECTRICAL OUTPUT . As when We apply that concept to Dedicated Generators.
Greater Torque is given by the Throw Out - Sweep Angles , between Rotor Coils and Stators, as also Speed is given by "Playing" with this Angle, and this Angle relates to the number of Poles We comprehend in our Coils.

ALL Other points not cited here are correct.

Quote:
Maybe details of balancing prime mover and generator?
The correct way to balance Prime Mover to Generator are based on:
  • Generator Armature Physical Weight. Now, here is understood the weight refers to a complete wound and commutators assembled ready to be Installed Armature.
  • Having that Weight, We must calculate the Torque, AND the CRITICAL Parameter here to Obtain is The Power our Prime Mover will achieve. Power is given by
    Ft-Pounds/Sec , therefore, in our Dyno Test, We must Apply that Generator Armature Weight when making the Balancing Calculation and IF We have our Prime Mover Machine running "comfortable*"while standing that weight from 3000 to 4000 RPM's, (trying to be within the "High Side" or over 3600 RPM's) Then our Prime mover WILL rotate that Generator perfectly fine.
*Comfortable Means our Prime Mover is running at a Normal Temperature (Not Excessively Hot) As We are also measuring its Parameters as not be drawing too much Volts/Amps...as We have also checked our Machine Output in Amps Volts WITH and WITHOUT a LOAD.

Now, 3600 RPM's is a basic standard to achieve the 60 Hertz Frequency at the Generator side, as around 3000 will achieve the 50 Hz for European and South America Frequencies. However, We will be adding an Oscillator/Controller to our Prime Mover Machines (We Must!) in order to adjust-set the perfect timing-frequency-steady output as "Final Touches" when we have them running robust and stabilized. And BEFORE adding any Complex and Sensitive Electrical Loads We must check output with our Lab Meters-Loads that could not be damaged like an expensive appliance.

Now, when adjusting timing-speed-output We must realize the Pure Output we have to calculate AFTER we have Looped the circuit to Our BMS (Battery Management System) which is charging the Batteries and keeping them Balanced at a Steady Operating Charge...like a Voltage Regulator/Alternator does in a Vehicle...




Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1835  
Old 09-16-2012, 09:41 PM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Ok, so you mean the pair will have 20 turns total...right?

Now it all depends on the Voltage you will be applying to this Motor...cause I believe you may have somewhere in between 0.5 to 0.8 Ohms...IF 0.8 you are great...if below 0.5...even with 12V it will get hot over time...but will get a heck of speed and torque for sure!!
....
Hi Ufo,
thanks for your hints.
I tried today several times to wind more than 10 runs hrd stacked with AWG21 (0.7mm) - impossible. I get 3m wound on one coil pair = 0.05 Ohm. Other wire available in my shop is AWG32 (0.2mm) - that's too thin.

Now I did some calculations and it turned out thet AWG 26 wil give about two times 25 turns (8m) for one coil and 0.9 Ohm. I need to purchase this wire so it will take some additional days :-(

BTW: You talked of aligning same wire length and NOT turns.

So all guys shall note:
  • The very first coil pair wound will have a certain count of turns for the given length.
  • The following coils being applied as first wind onto the armature gaps - will have some turns less because they overlap the bunch of wires from other coils!
  • Later on some windings will live on top of another coils -wound before - as second layer. Those will additionally have some turns less like above -for teh given wire length.
So please note that if you align for same count of turns your coils will have possibly more than 10% of difference between wire length. And that might affect the effects reported by UFO!
rgds John
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.
Reply With Quote
  #1836  
Old 09-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Hello Dear John...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Hi Ufo,
thanks for your hints.
I tried today several times to wind more than 10 runs hrd stacked with AWG21 (0.7mm) - impossible. I get 3m wound on one coil pair = 0.05 Ohm. Other wire available in my shop is AWG32 (0.2mm) - that's too thin.

Now I did some calculations and it turned out thet AWG 26 wil give about two times 25 turns (8m) for one coil and 0.9 Ohm. I need to purchase this wire so it will take some additional days :-(

BTW: You talked of aligning same wire length and NOT turns.

So all guys shall note:
  • The very first coil pair wound will have a certain count of turns for the given length.
  • The following coils being applied as first wind onto the armature gaps - will have some turns less because they overlap the bunch of wires from other coils!
  • Later on some windings will live on top of another coils -wound before - as second layer. Those will additionally have some turns less like above -for teh given wire length.
So please note that if you align for same count of turns your coils will have possibly more than 10% of difference between wire length. And that might affect the effects reported by UFO!
rgds John
Hello Dear John,

Ah, I am sorry about the wire size issue...

However you will get much better results now with the 26 awg wire...

Now John...

It is a perfect way to wind Motors and Generators based on wire length, I mean it is the way the "Book" says...However I was referring to Use this Method, basically, on the Dual Pentagons Model...just because there is such difference in wrapping one pole versus wrapping two poles...too asymmetrical volumes there.
However, in symmetrical volumes to be winded, while I perfectly understand what you are talking about of one wire on top of others will end up being different lengths...that 10 % is really not that much of a big difference when Machine is turning at Higher Speeds...They "tend" to balance and stabilize at High RPM's.

But again, I agree that doing it by Length is the RIGHT WAY to do it...it just becomes kind of time consuming as also expensive to have different spools of wire...as also measuring a whole linear length of wire...and for some small motors here is really not worthy it.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1837  
Old 09-16-2012, 10:30 PM
ampsvolts ampsvolts is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
Bifilar Rotor / Stator

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post
Hi ampsvolt,

In terms of bifilar coils, I don't think it matters whether you use bifilars or single. More wire allows a stonger magnetic field, which is what matters. With a bifilar you would have almost 4 x as much wire mass with same low ohms. Instead of one 10 ft coil at one ohm, now you could use 2, 20 ft coils with the same 1ohm, but now the mag field is much stronger. But you could use singles, and quadfilars if you want.

I hope that's correct, because I just wound a bifilar stator coil, with single wire rotor coils.
Hi Machinealive,
Great work you are doing... I hope you do not have to rewind..
My Information came from UFO post 1225 - Page 41.
Maybe UFO will clarify that this may or may not apply to your work (hope not)


Hi UFO Guru.
Thanks for the detailed explanation - many things to now consider. -

Machinealive is a good example of the need of this type of guide as there are so many variables to consider... and a lot of work can be implicated.
I hope we can build on the list to save misconceptions.

Cheers to all
AV
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1838  
Old 09-16-2012, 11:26 PM
vintasalo vintasalo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 50
Exclamation What about a Power BOX, Self Sustaining

Maybe a little off subject.. But gonna post anyways.

what if you had 4-6 of these motors in a box that had a large battery pack, converter from 12 to 110, and all the necessary resistors/transistors etc..

Sorry, really learning electronics still.

Basically the battery pack would spin the motors to produce the electricity, the amount of electricity to propel the motors would be filtered directly back to the battery pack, the extra amps would be put towards the 12-110 converter and the box would have common wall outlet plugs on top.

Power your devices with purple energy from a box that is self sustainable.

If batteries were dead you could kick start with kinetic energy by a wheel on the side of it manually spun till the right voltage is reached to start the motors.

What you guys think, I could get this funded
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1839  
Old 09-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
That would be fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinealive View Post
Hi ampsvolt,

In terms of bifilar coils, I don't think it matters whether you use bifilars or single. More wire allows a stonger magnetic field, which is what matters. With a bifilar you would have almost 4 x as much wire mass with same low ohms. Instead of one 10 ft coil at one ohm, now you could use 2, 20 ft coils with the same 1ohm, but now the mag field is much stronger. But you could use singles, and quadfilars if you want.

I hope that's correct, because I just wound a bifilar stator coil, with single wire rotor coils.
Hello Machine,

Yes that is perfectly fine.

The Bifilar concept applies to enhancement of the magnetic field...Not necessarily We need to have Bifilar on BOTH SIDES...and you want to pulse your stator...right?...and you want to get the reversed flow through diodes...and use it..so it a great Stator being Bifilar to do all that...
Adding Bifilar in Modified Rotors will get Us less space...which is not good...we will be very short of room and may have problems at time to secure windings tight.

Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1840  
Old 09-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintasalo View Post
Maybe a little off subject.. But gonna post anyways.

what if you had 4-6 of these motors in a box that had a large battery pack, converter from 12 to 110, and all the necessary resistors/transistors etc..

Sorry, really learning electronics still.

Basically the battery pack would spin the motors to produce the electricity, the amount of electricity to propel the motors would be filtered directly back to the battery pack, the extra amps would be put towards the 12-110 converter and the box would have common wall outlet plugs on top.

Power your devices with purple energy from a box that is self sustainable.

If batteries were dead you could kick start with kinetic energy by a wheel on the side of it manually spun till the right voltage is reached to start the motors.

What you guys think, I could get this funded
Hello and welcome Vintasalo,

I think you should keep studying and reading more here...

There is no need to complicate yourself like that...
As it will bring confusion here...

Hope you understand


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1841  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:07 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Ok Guys..Let's get to work...

Hello to all,

I just purchased a brand new Brushless Mecc Alte Generator Head.

It is a 6 KVA or 6000 Watts/Two Pole...New type Brush-less Design (No need for dual armature set of coils ,Exciter plus Rotary Stator, but just a Rotating Stator) This makes it much lighter armature weight than the older versions of Brush-less...
It was originally built in 2011 in their Headquarters at Creazzo Vicenza, Italy...since they have many Franchises all over Europe and India...I was lucky to find one made by the Masters.

I am going to leave it "As Is"...of course it is just a Generator Head, so I will be adding its AC Plugs, and circuit breakers at output.

It needs to be driven at 3600 RPM's to output its Full power and the 60 Hertz required by AC Components, which is:

120V/50 Amps 240V/25 Amps


I am going to run it with:

Original: Imperial Motor 56 Frame

Modified: An Asymmetric 28 Poles Four Stators/Four Brush System, that originally was 5 HP Motor...I have to make it output 13 plus HP, No sweat at 24 Volts 33 Amps.


I will render a Diagram of this 28 Poles later on this coming week, However, it is based on the P-# of Poles Diagrams I have rendered before here. As also some pictures of the Machines.

I am working in the mechanical coupling of both Machines. Since Generator Head comes without front bearings and have a Female Coupling Shaft where we are supposed to connect the stinking/farting Gas Engine Shaft...and sorry...but...NOT THIS TIME!

So get ready to see it at work soon

The Game and the Myth of Energy is over Ladies and Gentlemen.



Regards to all


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-17-2012 at 04:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1842  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:29 AM
Gints's Avatar
Gints Gints is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riga, Latvia
Posts: 30
Hi Ufopolitics,

This is great news from you. I am very intrigued to see your large machine working.

By the way....During all this time I am working on plastic (POM) rotor/stator (except shaft) type of your machine. I assume it will be 1 to 2 kW. I will publish information soon.

Best regards.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1843  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
That is great Gints!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gints View Post
Hi Ufopolitics,

This is great news from you. I am very intrigued to see your large machine working.

By the way....During all this time I am working on plastic (POM) rotor/stator (except shaft) type of your machine. I assume it will be 1 to 2 kW. I will publish information soon.

Best regards.
Hello Dear Gints!!

Well that is great to know!...looking forward to see that beauty at work!!


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1844  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:53 AM
john_g john_g is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 520
Will the S16W - 105A also work?

Hi @ UFO

Would the S16W-105A work with your new build or will it have to be the 130A?


http://www.hutchinsonpower.co.uk/spe.../S16W-105A.pdf

Regards

John
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1845  
Old 09-17-2012, 12:01 PM
interdesign21 interdesign21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Malaga-Spain
Posts: 104
tips

Hello UFO
Wow ! this is a step beyond that many of us are hoping towards truly quitting oil slavery, huge congrats !!!

in a much lower level:
@Nico
Hola Nico
You posted here about those printer motors.
here attached some construction tips I use while making my machines.
Hope it will be of any help, or inspires you (or any else) in your building.
regards
un abrazo
Alvaro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dual penta construc.jpg (158.8 KB, 104 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1846  
Old 09-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Zardox Zardox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 195
Hi UFO
You said it was a 5hp motor but on the spec sheet the biggest one is 4hp - just wondering?
And do you know if there is a Leeson equivalent? It might save me a few skins.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1847  
Old 09-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Hello Dear John_G and All

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_g View Post
Hi @ UFO

Would the S16W-105A work with your new build or will it have to be the 130A?


http://www.hutchinsonpower.co.uk/spe.../S16W-105A.pdf

Regards

John

Hello Dear John,

Absolutely it will work better than the S16W-130A, it is a shorter, lighter armature-stator...You will just get half the KVA out...but I guess you know that...it is a 3000 Watts.
Besides I believe you are in Europe right?...so you will just need to go 3000 RPM's or so to reach the 50 Hertz frequency.

And I want to say something else here for all,

This Generator head I got it, just because I had a great deal on it...I was hunting around for a Generator Head...so this one was in stock, because someone order it and never pick up...and I look at it like 2-3 times before deciding to buy it...I paid $200.00 USD for it...and it goes for over 300.00.

BUT, THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO SAY....

IT does NOT means this is the "PERFECT GENERATOR HEAD"...for our project...there are others even better than this one...just a bit more expensive...that could produce even more Wattage on HALF OR LESS THAN HALF OF RPM's...and THAT IS MUCH BETTER!!....The Generator Heads that have MORE THAN TWO POLES (Four, Six Poles) at their Stator Armature...Require MUCH less HP, and MUCH Less RPM's...and THAT WILL BE THE PERFECT MACHINE!!

FOR EXAMPLE:

The GENERATOR TYPE ECP 3-1S/4
Is a THREE PHASE, WILL OUTPUT 6 KVA at 1800 RPM's
It is a READY to Install Head, meaning, It comes with a front Shaft-Bearings-Face Plate .This make them MUCH easier to Couple

Stator-Rotor Weights 12.5 Kg (This is very important to look at, from here we must calculate the required Power our Machine needs, and THAT IS the weight the Scales need to show at TEST while rendering the 1800 RPM's required or above...which will be wonderful if it DOES!!.

The reason why I chose this BRAND NAME...Is because They have Franchises ALL OVER EAST/WEST EUROPE, AFRICA, INDIA, RUSSIA, FAR AND MIDDLE EAST...I mean...almost the Entire Globe.

Now This Machine has an Exciter at Armature additional to the Main Revolving Stator, all it is A Small Symmetric DC Generator to provide energy to Stator...THAT could be Modified to Asymmetrical... AS also the DELTA WINDINGS at FIELDS also...BUT...BY NOW...LET'S WORK WITH MACHINES AS THEY ARE...just to see How Our Asymmetric Prime Movers behave...with a 100% Symmetric Generator...

Now People...We will be building A Machine Assembly that may be expensive at certain point...BUT THINK, what we are creating here...a Generator assembly that we could sit in our Living Room...No heavy Noise...no Lethal Hydrocarbon exhausting...and working at ambient temperature...and best of all...NO Maintenance required...except once in a Blue Moon to replace Brushes...Bearings, etc,etc...No more Oil, Gas, Air Filters, Oil Filters...Spark Plugs, wires...and the list keep going...
Eventually, IF you look at Your Generator Maintenance Guide...ALL Maintenance goes to the stinking/farting/leaking Gas machine...The Generator Head requires ZERO Maintenance...

So it will be a Machine for Life Time...it will be worth the Making.
Besides We will crash all the SCAM so Far...We will make History here.


Thanks and Regards to ALL


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1848  
Old 09-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Hello Zardox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
Hi UFO
You said it was a 5hp motor but on the spec sheet the biggest one is 4hp - just wondering?
And do you know if there is a Leeson equivalent? It might save me a few skins.
Hello Zardox,

Take a Closer look at Features:

Features

Rugged, Dependable, Long-Life Motors
115 and 230VAC Rectified, 36 and 24VDC
0.75 to 6.0 HP - .6 to 4.5 KW
1000 to 4000 rpm Shaft Output
Full-Keyed Shaft
Face Mount in Any Direction
Operates in Both Directions
All Ball Bearing Construction
Brush Life at 3,000 hrs Min.
Ambient Temp 40 degrees C
Insulation Class F

Even Though...I could care less about the HP...it comes originally, Zardox...even buying the 1.60 HP...I will make it produce 10-15 HP...after re-winding it...

The Body (56) is EXACTLY the same up to the 1.60 HP ...the HP Increase is just MORE WIRE...on their Armature...look basically at Shaft Output.

Related to the Leeson, give me some spec's...and pictures of armature...NOW the DC Motor industry have gone LATELY into the "Reduced Armature Slots" to render 60 and more poles...BUT they will only allow ONE HEAVY AWG wire through their slots...I mean GE/ Club Car, Yamaha, and many Manufacturers are using this type...as well as the Brush-less design...AND...THIS MOTORS WE CAN NOT MODIFY...no room for several turns...

It took me quite some long time to find a Motor, Still On Production, that will have this features, besides You DO NOT need to buy a Second Motor...They sell Commutators, Brushes Assembly and even Armatures...as separate Parts...I mean...want better?


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1849  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 PM
wantomake's Avatar
wantomake wantomake is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 905
Got one too.

Hello Ufopolitics,

I've just took apart that Generator Head I have, it's attached to a 2 cycle (oil and gasoline mixed) engine . I noticed it has the coiled poles and not magnets.
It's only 800 watt size.

Problem is the shaft goes into the motor housing and is connected to crank shaft. Not coupled as I hoped. So still looking for suitable generator head.

@machinealive,
Great build and interesting. Can't wait to see your baby run!!!
And if it's ok, what was the company name you ordered the commutators from?

Thanks and good building to All,
wantomake
__________________
 

Last edited by wantomake; 09-17-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1850  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Hello Interdesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by interdesign21 View Post
Hello UFO
Wow ! this is a step beyond that many of us are hoping towards truly quitting oil slavery, huge congrats !!!

un abrazo
Alvaro
Hola Alvaro,

Yes my friend...I wanted to "Accelerate" this Thread...Jump ahead and finish once for all...

Later on...after providing our own Energy/Politics... ...we will seat down relaxed...and keep working on the "Details" and the research and development in the fields of Radiant Energy...Negative Induction , Secondaries...Wireless Transmission of lighting...Hydrolysis...and the works...as also making nicer smaller toys to keep playing around...

And My "Final Frontier"...building Electric Transportation that WILL beat the heck of a Gas Vehicle from 0-60...or Quarter Mile...

I am also working on this Prototypes...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1851  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:19 PM
vintasalo vintasalo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello and welcome Vintasalo,

I think you should keep studying and reading more here...

There is no need to complicate yourself like that...
As it will bring confusion here...

Hope you understand


Regards


Ufopolitics

I'm just going to private message you
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1852  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:28 PM
vintasalo vintasalo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintasalo View Post
I'm just going to private message you
Apparently your in need of clearing out your messages..

The platform i was speaking of was your asymmetric motor design where the input of the motor is 5volts yet the output is almost 9volts, As per neticatube on youtube.

See here: Replication of Ufopolitics 5 pole asymmetric motor by netica. Video 3 - YouTube

I'm speaking of using this knowledge to produce a self sustaining power box. I don't know why i got this when it is a realistic statement. It's off subject and may confuse some that cant do two things at once, but I believe its well worth a pm when you get a chance.

Your THoughts?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1853  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
Hey UFO,

Save something for the rest of us to discover would ya, he he.

Anyway, I have a very small video of me pulsing the new stator coil, beautiful color. I was only using 12 v to pulse it, I thought I may have had to use more potential due to size of coil but I guess not.

testing and pulsing my new stator.3gp - YouTube

Not many other people are posting their setups, if I am posting to many little vids just let me know, and I'll wait till it's all setup and ready to go, I just thought someone may be helped with seeing the process.

You can see I was able to get the duty down quite low,10-20%?, lets see what happens with an aluminum rotor, I bet it rocks!

Now I'm looking for some brushes, I was sure I had some, I don't know if I will have a chance to work on this for a few weeks, sorry, but as soon as I get home, I will get right at it.

Can't wait to see your gen setup ufo.

Oh yea, ampsvolts, I was looking at the post you referred to, maybe ufo meant the mag field of stator must be equal to or greater then rotor mag field, but most will always use a bigger stator coil, due to more room.

Later folks
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1854  
Old 09-17-2012, 05:25 PM
nico8k's Avatar
nico8k nico8k is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Argentina
Posts: 30
@Alvaro Thanks for all your hints... I'm working as fast as I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Now People...We will be building A Machine Assembly that may be expensive at certain point...BUT THINK, what we are creating here...a Generator assembly that we could sit in our Living Room...No heavy Noise...no Lethal Hydrocarbon exhausting...and working at ambient temperature...and best of all...NO Maintenance required...except once in a Blue Moon to replace Brushes...Bearings, etc,etc...No more Oil, Gas, Air Filters, Oil Filters...Spark Plugs, wires...and the list keep going...
Eventually, IF you look at Your Generator Maintenance Guide...ALL Maintenance goes to the stinking/farting/leaking Gas machine...The Generator Head requires ZERO Maintenance...

So it will be a Machine for Life Time...it will be worth the Making.
Besides We will crash all the SCAM so Far...We will make History here.


Thanks and Regards to ALL


Ufopolitics
Thanks Ufo!!!! this was always my dream!
I am proud to be part of this thread/project/goal/fun/friendship
You people are the best!
I am quite sure that we will achieve this goal soon!
This thread is like a roller coaster I'm feeling the adrenaline flowing!!!

Quote:
"Creativity is intelligence having fun!" Albert Einstein
Quote:
“There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will.” Albert Einstein
Abrazo grande a todos!!
Nico
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1855  
Old 09-17-2012, 06:51 PM
interdesign21 interdesign21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Malaga-Spain
Posts: 104
timeless

UFO
supposing one would want to develop a machine similar to the timeless one,or the fiberglass, may it be done brusheless?
If yes,. . . how ?
(I mean one that could be fabricated at industial level)

regards
Alvaro
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1856  
Old 09-17-2012, 06:58 PM
vintasalo vintasalo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello and welcome Vintasalo,

I think you should keep studying and reading more here...

There is no need to complicate yourself like that...
As it will bring confusion here...

Hope you understand


Regards


Ufopolitics

Reading further I see what you mean.. I guess I am turning a mole hill into a mountain.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1857  
Old 09-17-2012, 07:45 PM
machinealive's Avatar
machinealive machinealive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 494
commutators

Hello wantomake

I'm glad you like. I got my commutators from kirkwood

Welcome to the Kirkwood Companies Web Site « Kirkwood
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1858  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:09 PM
john_g john_g is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 520
Which Motor

Hi @ UFO

My friend can you help?

I am keen to follow your build (as are many others) but I am confused which model Nos to try and get. Would you be so kind as to indicate the motor Nos from the catalog that we should be trying to find?

The catalog:

Permanent Magnet Motor - 56 Frame

Sorry to appear dull!

Kind regards

John
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1859  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Of Course I Can Help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_g View Post
Hi @ UFO

My friend can you help?

I am keen to follow your build (as are many others) but I am confused which model Nos to try and get. Would you be so kind as to indicate the motor Nos from the catalog that we should be trying to find?

The catalog:

Permanent Magnet Motor - 56 Frame

Sorry to appear dull!

Kind regards

John

Hello Dear John G!


I am very glad you are going for this replication!

The Motor I got is the first on the list:

P56MD003 103/Open-GD/4.00 HP/DC/Shaft Out 0.750 /ccw 2500RPM/ 36V 39Kg

I got two of them...I wanted One to run a Generator Head, and another one to power a small Four Passenger recreational Open Vehicle...

Ask for Diane in Sales...She will give you a great price, She is a lovely girl...
She won't remember "Me"...so Guys, do not try to find out who I am through Her...

Do not try to buy Commutators and brush housings in your ordering "First Call"...as She may be getting a lot of calls with same orders...They are very cautious about someone trying to steal their design...Those Motors are wired Bifilar, One Green Strand, One Gold...16 awg...but it is a weird patent on windings...not the typical Lap Wind...
Motors have commutators of 56 elements...but very small...Brushes will touch 2 + Elements, so it is fine to hook them as pairs...
It is also possible to "negotiate" a bare Armature...which would be awesome...This motors are Vacuum sealed, and resin covered...A real pain to strip them without damaging the insulation...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1860  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 5,005
Hola Alvaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by interdesign21 View Post
UFO
supposing one would want to develop a machine similar to the timeless one,or the fiberglass, may it be done brusheless?
If yes,. . . how ?
(I mean one that could be fabricated at industial level)

regards
Alvaro
Hello Alvaro,

There are two ways to make it Brushless...
One is by a Permanent Magnet Armature...2, 4 or 6 Magnets as NSNSNS
Pulsing Stator will run...this will have magnetic drag and it is NOT scalable...

Second is a more expensive way, but "scalable"...because it will not require permanent magnets (PM)...
And that is by wiring an Asymmetrical Armature...but, closing all pairs terminals by diodes and small AC Caps (parallel connected)...Armature windings will get induced steadily by stator pulses...replacing the PM Rotor... , Diodes will prevent from Coils to reverse magnetic/voltage polarity...AC Caps will retain the charge two ways to deliver when diode Forward Bias(closes)...

Capisci? Entiendes? Understand?...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
w4t, machines, electrodynamic, asymmetric

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers