Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.tesla-coin.com/inventorshome/


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 07-07-2012, 04:05 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Sorry...Wonza,not close...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonza View Post
No magnets.. Interesting!

I'm going to take a wild stab and say you could have two coils next to each other, and charge then both in opposite directions, causing each half to be attracted to the other coil, then when they're aligned the voltage switches on both causing the closest sides to repel and then the other sides to attract again. Or something like that, though I'm probably way off


Hello Wonza,


Sorry but you misunderstood me when I wrote about PM ...read me again...I said for small and medium applications work perfect also...I was referring the set-up could be scaled up to any desired size, then it will work best with wound stators...

Sorry but your stab went through the air...

Regards

Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #92  
Old 07-07-2012, 04:19 AM
wonza wonza is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 81
It clearly did you saying it doesnt require PM made me think that was more of a requirement. Your comment about the two radioshack motors in the other thread made me think this too. Please forgive my noobnees- still trying to learn.

Am I right in thinking the setup will require a circuit-timer side, to control a switching or a pulse of voltage?
__________________
 

Last edited by wonza; 07-07-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 07-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
No Timer Controller required either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonza View Post
It clearly did you saying it doesnt require PM made me think that was more of a requirement. Your comment about the two radioshack motors in the other thread made me think this too. Please forgive my noobnees- still trying to learn.

Am I right in thinking the setup will require a circuit-timer side, to control a switching or a pulse of voltage?
Sorry Wonza...
The set up (Motors) could easily run just directly from battery terminals (linear), but, of course, you will be running them at full speed...so, yes, to control speed is just like any other motor...with a pulsed controller.
Sorry Man!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-07-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 07-07-2012, 11:42 AM
wonza wonza is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Sorry Wonza...
The set up (Motors) could easily run just directly from battery terminals (linear), but, of course, you will be running them at full speed...so, yes, to control speed is just like any other motor...with a pulsed controller.
Sorry Man!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Don't be sorry! thats awesome! If it really is that simple I mean. I was mostly wanting to know if I would need any other parts. I pretty much have nothing, not even a soldering iron or multimeter- I barely remembered how a motor worked a week a go, so you please go easy on me
__________________
 

Last edited by wonza; 07-07-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 07-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Les_K Les_K is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 190
other Ideas...

Well, This is getting interesting. This all had me thinking back to the ecklin patent... in particular this section here...
http://www.rexresearch.com/ecklin/ecklin1.jpg

Then I was thinking about something Peter Lindemann did on a motor here
Peter Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor 2b - YouTube

Peter removed the windings and got the timing just right as far as I can tell it is essentially an SSG. But I think it is limited to the inductive kickback.

To me inductive kickback and EMF, CEMF are not the same thing. I agree with Bedini on this point that EMF is always going to be lower than the input voltage.
I like what you said UFO and as you describe the schematic at the beginning of your other thread that inductive kickback is what generates the Cold energy.
So we have to look at four things in this process. First the hot energy we introduce into a motor to make it run. At that moment it has infinite torque because there is no Bemf. then as the motor comes up to speed the lower voltage Bemf begins to raise in voltage to work in opposition to the hot energy we put in and as the two meet equilibrium, the RPM'S are locked in. (this is how I understand it anyway)
The third event that takes place is the inductive kickback. This is the high voltage spike (also called flyback) that then can be captured and charge batteries etc. if not tuned properly this is as far as most builds of the SSG get. But as you have described UFO there is a fourth component that is generated by the inductive kickback which you refer to as cold electricity (I like that better than negative energy). It is created by the inductive kickback very much like the inductive kickback is created by the hot energy spike into a coil. So As I understand, this is where the whole trick to asymmetry resides. if you don't do it right you don't get ICE cold batteries, transistors, motors etc.

Is this anywhere close to your ideas?

Les
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 07-08-2012, 08:01 AM
john_g john_g is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Extra Commutator

Hi

I had a go at using an extra commutator on a motor last year, which enables the motor to be pulsed automatically - maybe it's relevant here? Just wondering if the spike was put into the second motor, and they are connected back-to-back, the spike would tend to drive the second motor in the same direction as the first, and I suspect an even bigger spike will be produced by that motor?

You can see the pics here:

"Lockridge Type" or Principal Device – Tesla Self Run Motor Generator

Regards

John
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 07-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Yes Les, very interesting indeed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_K View Post
Well, This is getting interesting. This all had me thinking back to the ecklin patent... in particular this section here...
http://www.rexresearch.com/ecklin/ecklin1.jpg

Then I was thinking about something Peter Lindemann did on a motor here
Peter Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor 2b - YouTube

Peter removed the windings and got the timing just right as far as I can tell it is essentially an SSG. But I think it is limited to the inductive kickback.

To me inductive kickback and EMF, CEMF are not the same thing. I agree with Bedini on this point that EMF is always going to be lower than the input voltage.
I like what you said UFO and as you describe the schematic at the beginning of your other thread that inductive kickback is what generates the Cold energy.
So we have to look at four things in this process. First the hot energy we introduce into a motor to make it run. At that moment it has infinite torque because there is no Bemf. then as the motor comes up to speed the lower voltage Bemf begins to raise in voltage to work in opposition to the hot energy we put in and as the two meet equilibrium, the RPM'S are locked in. (this is how I understand it anyway)
The third event that takes place is the inductive kickback. This is the high voltage spike (also called flyback) that then can be captured and charge batteries etc. if not tuned properly this is as far as most builds of the SSG get. But as you have described UFO there is a fourth component that is generated by the inductive kickback which you refer to as cold electricity (I like that better than negative energy). It is created by the inductive kickback very much like the inductive kickback is created by the hot energy spike into a coil. So As I understand, this is where the whole trick to asymmetry resides. if you don't do it right you don't get ICE cold batteries, transistors, motors etc.

Is this anywhere close to your ideas?



Les


Hi Les,

Yes, It is very interesting...

The thing is, We have to differentiate between "Real C EMF" and the Effect created just because of the Symmetrical Configuration...Once that we understand that, (By getting rid of the Symmetry,then in the Asymmetrical Model We could see the "Real C EMF" at work...isolated from our Input ??!!(Nikola Tesla: Emphasizing ALWAYS in most of His Patents, to keep "Independent Pairs, or Groups of Pairs in Armature-Stator Coils") and ready to be taken out...I have built very clear models between the "Two Worlds", and now I have made them in 3D for better understanding of the technical disclosure...so you guys could see the "Light"...it is there...

The Symmetrical Model, all it does, is to FORCE a Counter Effect, projected against our own Input at 180 degrees (for a two brush system, now, for a four brush, is every 90 degrees in our Quadrant)...But that is NOT Real Back EMF...

The Real Back EMF only develops, thrives when we let the Coil "idle" independently from the rest, even for a Nano-second of time...just like an Inductor does when electronically pulsed in a Booster Converter board...or in my other set-up of Coil and diodes..And then, We will all come up to the final conclusion, like I did...The "Real Back EMF is nothing more than Radiant Energy...that's it Les...

Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 07-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Les_K Les_K is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hi Les,

Yes, It is very interesting...

The thing is, We have to differentiate between "Real C EMF" and the Effect created just because of the Symmetrical Configuration...Once that we understand that, (By getting rid of the Symmetry,then in the Asymmetrical Model We could see the "Real C EMF" at work...isolated from our Input ??!!(Nikola Tesla: Emphasizing ALWAYS in most of His Patents, to keep "Independent Pairs, or Groups of Pairs in Armature-Stator Coils") and ready to be taken out...I have built very clear models between the "Two Worlds", and now I have made them in 3D for better understanding of the technical disclosure...so you guys could see the "Light"...it is there...

The Symmetrical Model, all it does, is to FORCE a Counter Effect, projected against our own Input at 180 degrees (for a two brush system, now, for a four brush, is every 90 degrees in our Quadrant)...But that is NOT Real Back EMF...

The Real Back EMF only develops, thrives when we let the Coil "idle" independently from the rest, even for a Nano-second of time...just like an Inductor does when electronically pulsed in a Booster Converter board...or in my other set-up of Coil and diodes..And then, We will all come up to the final conclusion, like I did...The "Real Back EMF is nothing more than Radiant Energy...that's it Les...

Regards


Ufopolitics
Yes, the light does need to come on for sure..
John bedini is always saying it's all right in front of us. Although I see it, I am like so many others, programmed by conventional thinking. This makes it tough to get through that last bit.

That is why I felt it important to have the two little motors, I can tell this is going to take some visual and hands on experience.

I am certain when we see your 3D views we are going to see the light

Thanks Again UFO... Very enlightening

Les
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 07-08-2012, 09:46 PM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,092
Some more details available on "If We only knew the magnificence of 3,6,9...will know many secrets of the Universe..."? Totally opaque for my mind. Where are the relations from solfeggio frequerncies to our technical devices?
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Last edited by JohnStone; 07-08-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 07-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Tesla's favorite numbers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Some more details available on "If We only knew the magnificence of 3,6,9...will know many secrets of the Universe..."? Totally opaque for my mind. Where are the relations from solfeggio frequerncies to our technical devices?
Hello John,

Those were Tesla's words...3,6,9...it sounds like a riddle...that so far it hasn't been found...
However, I have noticed that 3, and multiples of...gets you more performance like any other combination of even higher numbers...and it shouldn't, according to "Logic and Common Sense" analysis...You Guys will tell me later...after we are discussing over the facts.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 07-09-2012, 06:11 AM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,449
I can't help much but please watch this video from 0:15:00 Creation Seminar 1 - Kent Hovind - Age of the Earth (FULL) - YouTube

and analyse "the rubber band experiment" carefully. This is true solution folks. All transformers, motors , generator were always almost 200% electrically efficient (almost due to losses, but that's all without counting mechanical power!) but with improper assembly technique (those who dared to change anything was ridiculed! who set the rules ?) we lost this knowledge (ancient knew it and much more).
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 07-09-2012, 06:16 AM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Some more details available on "If We only knew the magnificence of 3,6,9...will know many secrets of the Universe..."? Totally opaque for my mind. Where are the relations from solfeggio frequerncies to our technical devices?
John this is simple. Look at shape of those numbers and compare to all the magnificent devices we heard about : this is centre tapped coil (3) with two opposite windings (6 and 9) exactly like we see in Don Smith circuit.
This key is really simple.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 07-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Bob Smith Bob Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 785
Quote from Boguslaw
Quote:
All transformers, motors , generator were always almost 200% electrically efficient (almost due to losses, but that's all without counting mechanical power!) but with improper assembly technique (those who dared to change anything was ridiculed! who set the rules ?) we lost this knowledge
Boguslaw - do you have any references for this? Would Utkin's paper address this issue as you describe?

@ UFO:
I've been thinking about the Lahkovsky coils as an example of asymmetric system of cohering radiant energy and applying it to health concerns. I have some ideas on putting something together to this end, but it'll have to wait awhile until I get some other things out of the way.
Any thoughts on the relationship between asymmetry and Lahkovsky's work?
Here's one of the better Lahkovsky links I've found:
http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky/Getting%20Started.htm
Bob
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:19 PM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
Quote from Boguslaw

Boguslaw - do you have any references for this? Would Utkin's paper address this issue as you describe?
Hi Bob,
Utkin does not mention effectiveness of electric motors but Peter Lindmann in his famous vid "Secrets of Electric Motors" - 300%.
  • He mentions a motor 12V *3A=36W.
  • The mechanical power is 18W (measured) The overall effitiency is 50% if we look at the motor as black box.
  • But if we look with a magnifying glass to the internals we detect the two very different and opposing actions.
    [1]While running 10V are produced as generator opposing the load current of 3 A makes 10V*3A = 30W. 30W pure losses!
    [2]Remaining 2V * 3A =6W are converted in real motion.
  • 6W make 18W mechanical power = 300% efftiency


This is the core of this thread: treat each component mentioned above in such a way that they become friends and support each other.

BTW:
Of course if the motor is loaded the speed goes down -> the generator effect goes down -> the effitiency increases. Therefore motors are operated at about half of the the idling speed. But as black box still considerably below 100%.
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Last edited by JohnStone; 07-09-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 07-09-2012, 10:12 PM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,092
Today I red an interview (some years ago) with a great-grandnephew of Nicola Tesla - Lazar Alavanja.
Schwerkraftmotor, free energy, freie Energie, Generator, Tesla, Lazar Alavanja - YouTube -> Talk about gravity motor

He lives near to Colgne and is a great inventor as well. He states that his family owns many of Tesla's "lost" documents.
He claims to have refined Tesla's early high efficientcy motor (not patended) to 1KW in / 20Kw out, further photo converters, hydrolic motors, special treatment of nuclear radiaton ....
Freie Energie- Lazar Alavanja, Urgroßneffe von Nikola Tesla - ein Interview
No specific technical details contained.
(sorry I found no English translation - maybe Google will translate it in understandable form)
If there is major interest I will translate the specific parts dealing with electric matters on request.
Here a sample from google translater corrected to some extend.

Electric motor according to Tesla

This invention is even better (has the sketch of the electromagnetic motor, see below). The "LE motor" was demonstrated by Tesla in 1866 in Vienna, with only 4 electron-magnetic coils.
When he began his studies in Graz in 1877, this engine was in working order. He had this electric motor for10 years , but since he could not be patented, it is not listed in the patent documents. I built the machine in Yugoslavia and given to a relative - it works.

(Source: NET-Journal)
Electromagnetic motor - after Alavanja his development of a patented invention by Nikola Tesla not being patended.

is: You once mentioned that you are related to the family of Tesla?

LA: Yes, the father of Tesla had three brothers - one of them was my great-grandfather. The name Tesla was actually not his real name, but Alavanja, the name of the Father accepted the Tesla Nikola only when he was a Protestant priest.
Originally he was a Catholic, but was expelled from the island Ugljan, allegedly because he had impregnated a girl. This gave birth to a son who was the brother of Nicholas. I know this story but only heard about, so they do not necessarily have to agree.
As Nicholas had said that he was an alien, he was considered crazy.
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Last edited by JohnStone; 07-09-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 07-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Bob Smith Bob Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 785
John,
You mention --
Quote:
This is the core of this thread: treat each component mentioned above in such a way that they become friends and support each other.
I couldn't agree with you more.
Thanks for spelling it out so clearly.
Regards,
Bob
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 07-11-2012, 04:22 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Asymmetry To Enlightenment

Hello to All...

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT - YouTube

Well, I made it last to the great Nikola Tesla Party, to drop off my present...I made it a few minutes before midnight...

Here is your "Machine Guys" brake it apart...dissect it, ...The Basics are there, more details to come...but I think You'll have enough here... at least to allow me to get some rest till tomorrow...I am exhausted.

Yes, yes, I know you will have a Thousand questions..I will answer them all.


Regards to All, and hope you will enjoy the video.


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 07-11-2012, 05:49 AM
kEhYo77's Avatar
kEhYo77 kEhYo77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 171
Great Ufo!
Just spotted this on fb Watching...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 07-11-2012, 06:11 AM
IndianaBoys's Avatar
IndianaBoys IndianaBoys is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 577
UFOPolitics,

Well done on pulling it together and expressing it to us all!

IndianaBoys
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM
JohnStone's Avatar
JohnStone JohnStone is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Global Village
Posts: 1,092
Hi Ufopolitics,
that's a masterpiece Sir! Now it is more understandable it took much time. Thanks a lot!
You intend to prove the following story to not be true:

Two globes meet in the space.
  • Globe A: Hi, nice to see you. How are you?
  • Globe B: Thanks very well. Life is marvelous. And you?
  • Globe A: Oh, I'm not well at all.
  • Globe B: What is your concern my friend? Can I help?
  • Globe A: Oh, I'm infected with homo sapiens! No doctor can help!
  • Globe B: Don't worry my friend. It's seasonal only!
@ALL:
Johnson Motros.jpg
1.
These guys wait to be treated from their bewitched existence. They are manufactured by Johnson and are scanveged from two identical and defect cordless drills. 12V 10A. These "defect" drills are sold from time to time at ebay in sets of 5 or 10.

@ Ufo:
a) Is this the right material or next steps?
b) Not shure how the windings are connected. Do we need to rewind the coils later on?

2.
In the background you see FETs 900V 10A out of some scavenged PC PSUs (Manufacturer Enermax 500W). They are ready monted on heatsink. Two guys on every heatsink, isolated mounting. Lots other parts like high current / high voltage diodes on heatsink.....
In order to get high effitiency and space savings the PC PSUs are built as primary switched models. Therefore they need high voltage FETs and diodes.
__________________
Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Last edited by JohnStone; 07-11-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 07-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Shanjaq's Avatar
Shanjaq Shanjaq is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 73
Lightbulb

Source is not paying for Generator Action, only the current that is able to flow between Source Potential and Generated Potential (reason Grid-Tied AC Motors reverse the current and become Generators when driven above the rated RPM @ line level.)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 07-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Windings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Hi Ufopolitics,
that's a masterpiece Sir! Now it is more understandable it took much time. Thanks a lot!
You intend to prove the following story to not be true:

Two globes meet in the space.
  • Globe A: Hi, nice to see you. How are you?
  • Globe B: Thanks very well. Life is marvelous. And you?
  • Globe A: Oh, I'm not well at all.
  • Globe B: What is your concern my friend? Can I help?
  • Globe A: Oh, I'm infected with homo sapiens! No doctor can help!
  • Globe B: Don't worry my friend. It's seasonal only!
@ALL:
Attachment 11692
1.
These guys wait to be treated from their bewitched existence. They are manufactured by Johnson and are scanveged from two identical and defect cordless drills. 12V 10A. These "defect" drills are sold from time to time at ebay in sets of 5 or 10.

@ Ufo:
a) Is this the right material or next steps?
b) Not shure how the windings are connected. Do we need to rewind the coils later on?

2.
In the background you see FETs 900V 10A out of some scavenged PC PSUs (Manufacturer Enermax 500W). They are ready monted on heatsink. Two guys on every heatsink, isolated mounting. Lots other parts like high current / high voltage diodes on heatsink.....
In order to get high effitiency and space savings the PC PSUs are built as primary switched models. Therefore they need high voltage FETs and diodes.
Hello John,

Thanks John, and yes, awfully long time...plus running to make it before 12 last night...kind of a Cinderella story teller (I was the Prince... )

Quote:
@ Ufo:
a) Is this the right material or next steps?
b) Not shure how the windings are connected. Do we need to rewind the coils later on?
Unfortunately John, yes, motors have to be stripped off all wires, clean...The Symmetry most popular winding is the "Lap winding"...where Coils are all connected in a continuous loop and just passing by the commutator hooks to "bite them", they have very little turns (since from end to end of brushes it adds up since they are in series...That is a reason why Motors should be chosen as not having the heavy epoxy resin in wiring...it could become a nightmare...and more complicated process...some people boil them to strip them..The way to build a Motor the right way...after winding it, to epoxy high temp it, then get them in a vacuum chamber...so all the resin is impregnated deep inside compacting all wires to the Core...avoiding vibrations and damping noise...so, must of times is better a cheaper motor...that was built without that expensive procedure.
Must good Drills (heavy duty ones) are built like that...however, commutators are based on very thick Duck Tails (teeth-elements) and very good mica-ceramic as insulation...they can stand a war...even though we do not need them that "heavy duty" for just testing purposes.

There are a few good Motor manufacturers that also supply all parts we need...sold separate, which is great. We could buy just the whole clean armature...extra commutators and extra brushes and housings...without buying a whole motor to be "sacrificed"...

Now lately in the Heavy Motor Industry, they have been developing a Symmetric (of course) Brushed type, that just One Wire, very heavy gauge, runs through each small thin armature core channels...They are NOT GOOD for this process. We will not have room to make several turns...besides armature structure is very "superficial" (not deep space all the way closer to shaft)...just because they only need One single heavy gauge wire...and massive steel...so it is very heavy.


I have posted in My Asymmetric Machines Thread, the instructions to build the 5 pole Radio Shack little motor...where I also explain some of this issues..

The method to wind them is relatively simple...but we have to get used to...
All Pairs (two coils) are wound in series related to each others, just like an inductor coil, now, the angles to dispose them (like "bending" a straight coil) is where it comes the arrangement to success...

For example: The Three Pole Armature (Remember Tesla and magnificence of 3,6,9) disposed at 120 degrees, is the easiest motor to wind...only three coils...all the same wound direction, so all of them three, will be aiming same magnetic polarity outwards to stators...all Norths...or when reversed...all Souths...between 2 or 4 stators...This motors have a ratio of One (1) to Two (2) at Input- Outputs respectively...meaning, we pulse One Coil at a specific "momentum" while two coils are supplying output power...Now it is understood that all multiples of three, could be configured to worki even greater... , meaning Six and Nine...and 12, and so on...where it comes the Sacred Geometry design...like the Star of David...or a Dual Pentagon opposed...and there is so much more to this...well 130 years of silence and seizing...is not small time.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 07-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Hello Shanjag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanjaq View Post
Source is not paying for Generator Action, only the current that is able to flow between Source Potential and Generated Potential (reason Grid-Tied AC Motors reverse the current and become Generators when driven above the rated RPM @ line level.)
Hello,

Source -of course- is "paying" to create Generator Action without any recourse...Symmetry does the fight inside...The "Witch" charges Source "big time" and demands more and more current to keep going...

Quote:
only the current that is able to flow between Source Potential and Generated Potential
Well I rather would express it as: "The "surviving" current, the "left over" after the war inside armature...between Source current and Generator Current (which is completely BS, Just because, that High Generated Current, is just a result of the "Face to Face Combat" of opposite polarities of Potential) that takes place in the arcing of commutators and brushes...and extremely High Temperatures...result of Symmetry

In my Motors, there is almost no sparks (reason why I chose the Radio Shack little motor, it has pretty good sized openings to film it), even not adding a load to motor...with load to output, it is absolutely zero sparks...nada....no heat either...except by the heat generated by physical friction....electrical flow is completely independent...no heat produced by electricity there at all.

Asymmetric Motors are also Generators...of course, but, the difference is that there is absolutely no "Counter" Motor action, when they run as Generators, but "Forward Motor Action"...assisting rotation, not counter-acting to it, exactly the same as it occurs in Asymmetric Motors action...the Counter is now a Forwarding/Assisting Action, Coil reverses (by grace of Natural response) its polarity (magnetic and electrical) when "left alone", idling, not "injecting" a purposely reversed electrical flow(Symmetry) ...and set to create at that momentum a magnetic impulse, whether by attraction-repulsion or viceversa , depending on set-up.

Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Shanjaq's Avatar
Shanjaq Shanjaq is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 73
If you were to eliminate Generating Action the motor would run at Stall Current regardless of RPM, which would produce a flat Torque/RPM Profile and Runaway Condition, for which the Source pays dearly. Generating Action is like a Wall, it doesn't consume it just blocks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 07-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanjaq View Post
If you were to eliminate Generating Action the motor would run at Stall Current regardless of RPM, which would produce a flat Torque/RPM Profile and Runaway Condition, for which the Source pays dearly. Generating Action is like a Wall, it doesn't consume it just blocks.
I am not eliminating Generator Action...I am just, NOT creating it by reversing polarity...Nature produces it...and it assist, instead of oppose...why should I create it?!

Sorry, but none of my Motors Stalls...and they have more torque than a Symmetric model where the one I have built came from, same body, same model type, same diameter and weight of armature core spec's...except it is not wound same, is Asymmetric. And as a matter of fact my Armatures weight more...(more Copper than symmetric)...however, it moves faster and heavier than...and starting torque will twist your entire body if you hold the shaft...

We have been "taught" that the fake constructed C EMF is "good" to certain point of performance...it is a way to justify its creation...but it burns and produces heat, and it cost way too much to get to rotate a machine to barely do its job...

However, if you like "Symmetry World"...just be there...I am not "holding you" from liking it...

I DON'T, I have found way much better performance, super efficient machines, very inexpensive to run...and more...in Asymmetrical Systems...


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 PM
truesearch truesearch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 63
@ufopolitics:

Would you guess that your re-wound asymmetrical motors produce maybe twice the output as a comparable symmetrical one?

I'm also wondering about a "what-if". . . what about using two of your asymmetrical motors coupled together with 1 as a driver (powered by battery) and the other as a generator. What would would be the input (volts/amps) VS. output (volts/amps)?

truesearch
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
I have done that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by truesearch View Post
@ufopolitics:

Would you guess that your re-wound asymmetrical motors produce maybe twice the output as a comparable symmetrical one?

I'm also wondering about a "what-if". . . what about using two of your asymmetrical motors coupled together with 1 as a driver (powered by battery) and the other as a generator. What would would be the input (volts/amps) VS. output (volts/amps)?

truesearch

Hello Truesearch,

It depends the Model Type, to produce Double or triple the Input...it depends if it has 4 stators or two...of how many poles-coils it has...etc

The little Radio Shack produces double to 1 1/3 of Input at linear feeding, however, when you feed through a control pulsed , it gets more output...

Yes, I have done that on face to face...works awesome...One motor as Generator and One as Motor...but remember the Motor one will also output power..so they could be connected in series Output from Motor to both outputs of generator also in series...
However, when you do this connections, facing each others, the Motor that would play as Generator and let's say they are both "Twins" identical models...so the Gen one will deliver the power opposite to the Motor was set to...Meaning, where the Motor Inputs Positive it will give you Negative, and so the other terminals, so, in order that they assist each others in rotation this must be understood. Connecting them wrong will not perform as well , since they will oppose each others...And I meant when you connect Output from Motor to Gen-Motor connections...don't know if you "copy me" right?


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-11-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello Truesearch,

The little Radio Shack produces double to 1 1/3 of Input at linear feeding, however, when you feed through a control pulsed , it gets more output...

Ufopolitics
Hi UFO, So this is a claim of an electrical C.O.P. of 2 to 1.3 or 200% to 133% efficient ? Very impressive, do you
have that on video ? Not sure about anyone else but I would like to see that.

Best regards.
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 07-12-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Hi UFO, So this is a claim of an electrical C.O.P. of 2 to 1.3 or 200% to 133% efficient ? Very impressive, do you
have that on video ? Not sure about anyone else but I would like to see that.

Best regards.

Farmhand,

We come for a pretty long way of arguments about FE...here on this Forum...so I will ask you one question...not to create any long discussions...

Will , watching my video change your pessimism?...Your Skepticism?...
Will it "transform" you in a "believer" in OU and FE Possibility?...or reality?

Because if it will do so, I F***** swear I will post it tonight ASAP that I get to my Lab...and set cams and the whole thing...

Or are you going to be looking for "where I connected" the "extra source cable"...or the Inverter?...or looking if the scene "jump" any frames?...catching a "Hoax"?

If it it for this, I will not move a single finger to do it...

You tell me...However, you have to compromise in front of this whole Thread to keep your word..


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 07-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,946
Hello John Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnStone View Post
Hi Ufopolitics,
that's a masterpiece Sir! Now it is more understandable it took much time. Thanks a lot!
You intend to prove the following story to not be true:

Two globes meet in the space.
  • Globe A: Hi, nice to see you. How are you?
  • Globe B: Thanks very well. Life is marvelous. And you?
  • Globe A: Oh, I'm not well at all.
  • Globe B: What is your concern my friend? Can I help?
  • Globe A: Oh, I'm infected with homo sapiens! No doctor can help!
  • Globe B: Don't worry my friend. It's seasonal only!
@ALL:
Attachment 11692
1.
These guys wait to be treated from their bewitched existence. They are manufactured by Johnson and are scanveged from two identical and defect cordless drills. 12V 10A. These "defect" drills are sold from time to time at ebay in sets of 5 or 10.

@ Ufo:
a) Is this the right material or next steps?
b) Not shure how the windings are connected. Do we need to rewind the coils later on?

2.
In the background you see FETs 900V 10A out of some scavenged PC PSUs (Manufacturer Enermax 500W). They are ready monted on heatsink. Two guys on every heatsink, isolated mounting. Lots other parts like high current / high voltage diodes on heatsink.....
In order to get high effitiency and space savings the PC PSUs are built as primary switched models. Therefore they need high voltage FETs and diodes.

John, I am so sorry I did not see the pictures uploaded when I read your post!!...so I went directly to the lines with "@Ufo"...

Now, those Motors are grrreat for this!!, awesome, and very, very simple to make!!!
Those are the three poles ones, and I have the ones (same body type) made for R/C purposes, they are the ones that just need three coils...but the thing is...you have to run one end of each coil to each same commutator upper and lower...This motors will do impress you...for output.
I have wound them with 26 awg wire (finer than the one shown there...) this allows around 60 to 80 turns...on each independent coil.

Hope you did not throw them away!


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers