Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #4621  
Old 03-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Diplomacy,
The two motors will overheat run long term. They were only designed to be used in our prototypes to prove a point. I did plan to eventually test them with a ferrite core and to that end have purchased the ferrite, two part epoxy and molds necessary. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time right now.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #4622  
Old 03-02-2019, 05:58 AM
Diplomacy Diplomacy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Diplomacy,
The two motors will overheat run long term. They were only designed to be used in our prototypes to prove a point. I did plan to eventually test them with a ferrite core and to that end have purchased the ferrite, two part epoxy and molds necessary. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time right now.
I hear you on the not having enough time, thank you for the response.

I am thinking a MY1020 run at ~12 volts differential and the highest temperature rated magnet wire available as a start.

As an extreme measure forced air cooling like in video related can be generated from one motor running a homemade Tesla turbine force injecting air into its own casing and the casings of some other motors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnmpt9BQk_0

I remember seeing a post showing a ferrite mold made in a 3D printer.

Is it the core or the windings that overheat?
__________________
 
  #4623  
Old 03-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Overheating

It is definitely the core that heats up. The molds I have were made on a 3D printer by Matt some time back. I am still a couple months away from having my old house remodeled so I can get it up for sale. That has to be my priority right now as two house payments puts a HUGE dent in my wife’s budget! And if I stop to play with this stuff she might put a dent in my head.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
  #4624  
Old 03-02-2019, 10:07 PM
altrez's Avatar
altrez altrez is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
If you do not know how to use a diode bypass circuit you have never built a monopole energizer. Diode Bypass for inductive loads. Learn!!!

Matt
Matt,

I just attached a SSG to the 3BS and it worked really well. I am not sure why I have never looked at in like this before! Now I am wondering if you even need the little scooter motor at all.

Thank you,



-Altrez
__________________
 
  #4625  
Old 03-02-2019, 10:49 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
SG

altrez,

You don’t use a shovel to sweep a floor and you don’t use a broom to dig a hole. Both are excellent tools for a specific job. If you are just trying to see how to shuffle electricity around the circuit and run some loads without using powe, the SG is perfect because it IS a pulse motor. If you are going to try to turn a GENERATOR with the motor I have a feeling you will be disappointed.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
  #4626  
Old 03-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Revolution Green.

BATTERY CONSORTIUM PROMISES ‘BIG LEAP’ IN PERFORMANCE
by research/ media organizations | Mar 2, 2019 | batteries | 0 Comments
A global battery consortium charged with advancing lead battery technology has re-launched as it prepares to unveil a raft of new research designed to take the technology to the next level. The Consortium for Battery Innovation, which includes more than 90 member...
See Revolution Green if interested.
__________________
 
  #4627  
Old 03-03-2019, 10:57 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Another

LAYERING TITANIUM OXIDE’S DIFFERENT MINERAL FORMS FOR BETTER SOLAR CELLS
by research/ media organizations | Mar 2, 2019 | Solar Cells | 0 Comments
A Japan-based research team led by Kanazawa University improved the efficiency of a new type of solar cell with a double layer consisting of pure anatase and brookite, two different mineral forms of titanium oxide. Using water-solute brookite nanoparticle"

It looks as if titanium may turn out to be an important constituent of future
energy systems.
I thought about why the lto battery was so rare, one conclusion could be that
it’s not in the interests of battery manufacturers to make long life products.
It’s frightening to think that in my life of about 75 years we will have
gotten through a huge amount of the oil reserves.
Local generation and storage could be a vital part in sustainability of energy.
What we need is long life batteries and learn how to recycle them. Lithium
isn’t that plentiful and titanium is abundant but costly to recover.
The Kibble balance has put a nail in the coffin for any sort of OU. generator,
the physical constants must be respected otherwise nothing could be made
that always works.
The world about us is so amazing, in the long run it works perfectly. If you
think about it, everyone is unique, there’s that tiny bit of uncertainty.
If there was no uncertainty everybody would be identical.
John.
__________________
 
  #4628  
Old 03-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Crystal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brookite.png.

A brookite crystal, how amazing is that?
__________________
 
  #4629  
Old 03-04-2019, 01:11 AM
altrez's Avatar
altrez altrez is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brookite.png.

A brookite crystal, how amazing is that?
I do not understand what that is. Can you explain more?

-Altrez
__________________
 
  #4630  
Old 03-04-2019, 01:22 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Question

Ismnuts,
In whst way does the Kibble balance put a “nail in the coffin” of an OU generator? I have one sitting on the bench at my old house. In fact I have 3 different versions. No nails or coffins in sight.

Now I honestly have NO IDEA if the generator I built can be perfected to run long term because of the heat issues with the iron cores and the fact that ferrite cores, while causing less heat, may also produce less power. But it is absolutely possible to build a machine that, while it is actually running, puts out more power by MANY TIMES than it takes to run.

Just because YOU haven’t seen it doesn’t make it untrue. Anyone who has a rotor with large neo magnets on it can PROVE that to themselves by properly building a SINGLE coil correctly. It is NOT rocket science. But you do have to actually build something.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 03-04-2019 at 01:25 AM.
  #4631  
Old 03-04-2019, 02:47 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,706
Same BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
... But it is absolutely possible to build a machine that, while it is actually running, puts out more power by MANY TIMES than it takes to run.
...
No, it is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
...
Just because YOU haven’t seen it doesn’t make it untrue.
...
The real world (reality) makes it untrue. Physics describes that in detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
... Anyone who has a rotor with large neo magnets on it can PROVE that to themselves by properly building a SINGLE coil correctly. It is NOT rocket science. But you do have to actually build something.
You say anyone can prove it to themselves by building something. But apparently no one can prove it to someone else. If what you say is so, why is there not a single example of it available for me to see?

It is not rocket science to know what you say is untrue. It is far beyond rocket science to actually accomplish such a feat.

A generator outputting 1800 watts while using only 300 watts, like you claim to have, would revolutionize the world as we know it. It would be the greatest machine ever built. Yet you keep the only one in existence packed away in a box too busy to save the planet. Thanks.

bi
__________________
 
  #4632  
Old 03-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
If you can get past this.

If anyone can circumvent the following, which are taken as fact by the
scientific community, then they have discovered a whole new take on
physics as we now understand it.

At this point, it might seem that the job is finished. After all, the force (F) on the coil – which equals the weight of the mass – can be calculated with a simple equation that dates from the 19th century: F = IBL, where I is the current, B is the magnetic field strength, and L is the length of the wire in the coil. However, as a practical matter, the product BL is extremely hard to measure directly to the necessary accuracy.
Fortunately, physics provides a way around that problem via yet another relationship revealed in the mid-19th century: induction. Michael Faraday discovered that a voltage is induced in a conductor when it travels through a magnetic field, and that the voltage is exactly proportional to the field strength and the velocity. So if the velocity is constant, the induced voltage is a sensitive measure of the field strength.
John.
__________________
 
  #4633  
Old 03-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Lol

Hi there bi,

I was wondering how long it would take you to stick your nose in. After all, that's all you're good for. You won't build it, so sticking your nose in and opening your mouth is all you can contribute. And you're right about one thing, you are spouting the same old BS.

Don't blame me for the problems of the world. I have contributed a solution here. It's not my fault that so many choose to listen to someone like YOU instead of me.

There is absolutely NOTHING in physics that 'describes in detail" why my generator won't work. There CAN'T be. Because it works.

AS I asked before, which of the claims I make about this generator do you believe are false?
1. That a generator can be built that produces 2000 watts? (That would be 12 coils producing about 136 volts at 1.2 amps each)
2. That it can be turned by a motor running on 24 volts at 12-13 amps (around 300 watts) If this is your choice, it would be the correct one, because this is where modern generators FAIL.
3. Or that 70% or better of the 300 watts can be recovered. (3 battery system) And this isn't even NECESSARY with a machine this big because of the inputs and outputs. Just use a stock motor and run it off a couple batteries and live with the losses you have because of the GAINS you are getting. Unless you are like ME and just LOVE running stuff nearly for free.

Speak up. I can explain how to do it in terms even YOU can understand bi. But I know your responses. You don't want an explanation of how to do it, you want it done for you and proven before you can be bothered to do the research, because that's the kind of researcher you are. No exploration or discovery, just "researching" things that have already been proven work.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
  #4634  
Old 03-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
bi2

Iamnuts,
Are you related to bi, or are you bi in disguise?
I am so glad you understand physics and are such an expert. But as far as this generator goes, you don't know squat. Have a BEAUTIFUL day!
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
  #4635  
Old 03-04-2019, 05:26 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,706
Just simple proof... All I ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Hi there bi,

I was wondering how long it would take you to stick your nose in. After all, that's all you're good for. You won't build it, so sticking your nose in and opening your mouth is all you can contribute. And you're right about one thing, you are spouting the same old BS.

Don't blame me for the problems of the world. I have contributed a solution here. It's not my fault that so many choose to listen to someone like YOU instead of me.

There is absolutely NOTHING in physics that 'describes in detail" why my generator won't work. There CAN'T be. Because it works.

AS I asked before, which of the claims I make about this generator do you believe are false?
1. That a generator can be built that produces 2000 watts? (That would be 12 coils producing about 136 volts at 1.2 amps each)
2. That it can be turned by a motor running on 24 volts at 12-13 amps (around 300 watts) If this is your choice, it would be the correct one, because this is where modern generators FAIL.
3. Or that 70% or better of the 300 watts can be recovered. (3 battery system) And this isn't even NECESSARY with a machine this big because of the inputs and outputs. Just use a stock motor and run it off a couple batteries and live with the losses you have because of the GAINS you are getting. Unless you are like ME and just LOVE running stuff nearly for free.

Speak up. I can explain how to do it in terms even YOU can understand bi. But I know your responses. You don't want an explanation of how to do it, you want it done for you and proven before you can be bothered to do the research, because that's the kind of researcher you are. No exploration or discovery, just "researching" things that have already been proven work.
Turion,

I have read your explanations before. They don't make sense. That is why I want to actually see it or see proof of it.

1) Of course a generator capable of 2000 watts electrical power output can be built. There are likely millions of them. What is impossible is to produce that 2000 watts of power output while delivering only 300 watts of input power to the generator.

2) A generator rated at 2000 watts can be turned with a motor using only 300 watts BUT NOT while it is delivering the 2000 watts of output power. It takes very little power to turn a generator which has little or no load.

3) Your power recovery BS is a strawman tactic. Just more smoke and mirrors. Don't need to go there. Just show me 1 & 2.

It appears that you don't consider a machine which outputs 2000 watts while needing only 300 watts of input to produce "free" power. More bad math?

bi
__________________
 
  #4636  
Old 03-04-2019, 06:25 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,706
Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
...

There is absolutely NOTHING in physics that 'describes in detail" why my generator won't work. There CAN'T be. Because it works.

...
I think this covers it in detail.

Conservation Laws

bi
__________________
 
  #4637  
Old 03-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
This does.

One of the aspects of electromagnetic induction is length contraction, where the faster something moves, the shorter it gets in the axis it’s moving in.

When the electrons move in a wire, in our frame of reference, the protons are staying still in the wire, while the electrons are moving, which means the length the electrons will ever so slightly contract. Because of that, the neutral wire with a 1:1 ratio of protons and electrons, turn to something like a 1:2 ration of protons to electrons respectively.
This is probably an over simplification but it does give a sort of idea of what’s
happening in a generator. Unfortunately there’s not much one can do to alter
scenario.
John.
__________________
 
  #4638  
Old 03-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Generator

So THAT is the whole issue, that I should, according to YOU and modern electrical theory, need more than 300 watts to turn the generator under load? Achieving that is the ENTIRE POINT of the TWO modifications I have made to the generator.


1.The first thing you need to understand is that there are THREE distinct time periods as a rotor magnet passes a coil. When it is approaching. When it is directly aligned. And when it is leaving. When the rotor magnet approaches the iron in the coil cores it DEFINITELY IS attracted and should therefore cause the motor to speed up a bit as it approaches the coil but slow down as the magnet is leaving the coil, because of attraction of the rotor magnet to the iron it is trying to leave behind. These forces are EQUAL to each other and are a wash. So they don't affect the amp draw of the motor that much. BUT, there is a spit second of time when the magnet is DIRECTLY ALIGNED with the iron core...when it is neither approaching nor leaving. THIS moment of time is when the attraction of the magnet to the iron is at its greatest and most strongly affects the amp draw of the motor. Times this by 12 coils x 6 (or more) magnets per rotation and you have a TREMENDOUS increase in amp draw of the motor. This can be seen by simply bringing a SINGLE COIL into proximity of a rotating rotor that has magnets on it and watching the amp draw of the motor. This magnetic 'LOCK" must be broken before the "leaving" phase can begin. THIS is the moment when my magnet on the stator is directly aligned in repulsion to a magnet on the rotor to NEUTRALIZE or cause an amount of repulsion EQUAL to the amount of attraction between the rotor magnet and the iron core to which it WANTS to "lock", but CAN'T because of the opposing magnets, basically giving me a free wheeling rotor. YES, it speeds up a bit as the magnet approaches the iron core and YES it slows down a bit as the magnet tries to move away from the iron core, but I have neutralized the one moment in time that is MOST critical to success.

2. The second thing I have done is wired coils according to the Tesla patent, that are sufficient in capacity such that when the rotor magnets pass at the correct frequency, the magnetic field in the coil that is created is DELAYED long enough that NO opposing magnetic field is created by the coil to REPULSE the approaching magnet, (and therefore no additional amp draw is needed by the motor to FORCE the rotor to turn) and at top dead center, the coil FINALLY achieves that repulsing magnetic filed and pushes AWAY the magnet in the direction of rotation. This is Lenz assisted rotation that actually DECREASES the amp draw necessary to maintain 2800 rpms.

THESE ARE FACTS. That you do not understand them or choose to ignore them only go to show the LIMIT of your understanding of what can be achieved when you begin to understand what is possible.

It BARELY takes any more amps to turn my generator with the coils fully loaded than it did to turn the rotor with NO COILS IN PLACE at all. When will you people understand how SIMPLE this is???? And that it can be done and HAS been done. Not just by ME, but by inventors over the last 150 years. Nothing here is NEW. Everything I know about the principles necessary to this generator I know from doing RESEARCH and reading old patents. Both the delayed Lenz and the magnetic neutralization can be found in DIFFERENT patents over the years, so it is ALL in the public domain. All I did was COMBINE both principles into ONE machine and then work to perfect the mechanics of how to make the results happen MOST efficiently.

Build it or don't. That you choose to ignore and ridicule something so simple and obvious speaks volumes for your actual knowledge, research ability and character. I have done what I can to bring this to your attention. Build it or don't. I really couldn't give a crap whether you have this or not. I felt a responsibility to TRY and bring this forward, and will continue to do so, but from now on I am just going to ignore the ones who refuse to listen. Every SINGLE thing I have stated above is true and can be proven by a CHILD who is willing to do the research. You don't need to build my entire generator. You need a single rotor with several BIG POWERFUL neo magnets on it and one PROPERLY wound coil. And by the way, ANY coil can work as a lenz assisted coil at the proper frequency. You just have to understand what is going on and how to make it happen.

You guys with your charts and formulas and facts as you know them. Your kind proved that planes can't fly too. You cannot convince someone like ME who has seen it work with my own eyes that it doesn't work. Good luck with trying. LOL
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 03-04-2019 at 08:34 PM.
  #4639  
Old 03-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Lens.

Lens law is just a prediction.
__________________
 
  #4640  
Old 03-04-2019, 07:59 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,706
More BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
So THAT is the whole issue, that I should, according to YOU and modern electrical theory, need more than 300 watts to turn the generator under load? Achieving that is the ENTIRE POINT of the TWO modifications I have made to the generator.


1.The first thing you need to understand is that there are THREE distinct time periods as a rotor magnet passes a coil. When it is approaching. When it is directly aligned. And when it is leaving. When the rotor magnet approaches the iron in the coil cores it DEFINITELY IS attracted and should therefore cause the motor to speed up a bit as it approaches the coil but slow down as the magnet is leaving the coil, because of attraction of the rotor magnet to the iron it is trying to leave behind. These forces are EQUAL to each other and are a wash. So they don't affect the amp draw of the motor that much. BUT, there is a spit second of time when the magnet is DIRECTLY ALIGNED with the iron core...when it is neither approaching nor leaving. THIS moment of time is when the attraction of the magnet to the iron is at its greatest and most strongly affects the amp draw of the motor. Times this by 12 coils x 6 (or more) magnets per rotation and you have a TREMENDOUS increase in amp draw of the motor. This can be seen by simply bringing a SINGLE COIL into proximity of a rotating rotor that has magnets on it and watching the amp draw of the motor. This magnetic 'LOCK" must be broken before the "leaving" phase can begin. THIS is the moment when my magnet on the stator is directly aligned in repulsion to a magnet on the rotor to NEUTRALIZE or cause an amount of repulsion EQUAL to the amount of attraction between the rotor magnet and the iron core to which it WANTS to "lock" not, but CAN'T because of the opposing magnets, basically giving me a free wheeling rotor. YES, it speeds up a bit as the magnet approaches the iron core and YES it slows down a bit as the magnet tries to move away from the iron core, but I have neutralized the one moment in time that is MOST critical to success.

2. The second thing I have done is wired coils according to the Tesla patent, that are sufficient in capacity such that when the rotor magnets pass at the correct frequency, the magnetic field in the coil that is created is DELAYED long enough that NO opposing magnetic field is created by the coil to REPULSE the approaching magnet, (and therefore no additional amp draw is needed by the motor to FORCE the rotor to turn) and at top dead center, the coil FINALLY achieves that repulsing magnetic filed and pushes AWAY the magnet in the direction of rotation. This is Lenz assisted rotation that actually DECREASES the amp draw necessary to maintain 2800 rpms.

THESE ARE FACTS. That you do not understand them or choose to ignore them only go to show the LIMIT of your understanding of what can be achieved when you begin to understand what is possible.

It BARELY takes any more amps to turn my generator with the coils fully loaded than it did to turn the rotor with NO COILS IN PLACE at all. When will you people understand how SIMPLE this is???? And that it can be done and HAS been done. Not just by ME, but by inventors over the last 150 years. Nothing here is NEW. Everything I know about the principles necessary to this generator I know from doing RESEARCH and reading old patents. Both the delayed Lenz and the magnetic neutralization can be found in DIFFERENT patents over the years, so it is ALL in the public domain. All I did was COMBINE both principles into ONE machine and then work to perfect the mechanics of how to make the results happen MOST efficiently.

Build it or don't. That you choose to ignore and ridicule something so simple and obvious speaks volumes for your actual knowledge, research ability and character. I have done what I can to bring this to your attention. Build it or don't. I really couldn't give a crap whether you have this or not. I felt a responsibility to TRY and bring this forward, and will continue to do so, but from now on I am just going to ignore the ones who refuse to listen. Every SINGLE thing I have stated above is true and can be proven by a CHILD who is willing to do the research. You don't need to build my entire generator. You need a single rotor with several BIG POWERFUL neo magnets on it and one PROPERLY wound coil.

You guys with your charts and formulas and facts as you know them. Your kind proved that planes can't fly too. You cannot convince someone like ME who has seen it work with my own eyes that it doesn't work. Good luck with trying. LOL
Turion,

Been through cogging with you. You don't get it. It is insignificant at load.

Delayed Lenz. No such thing. Show me one commercial generator using this or one recognized scientific paper describing it.

But so what? I am not interested in the internal details. Just show me the final product producing 2000 watts of power while requiring only 300 watts input. You can not. Never could. Never will.

bi
__________________
 
  #4641  
Old 03-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
For the record.

Ive Been looking at this subject for years now. Initially I was hyped up by
this guy singing the praises of John Bedini.
After loads of reading and buying parts I had to come to the conclusion that
I wasn’t even going to be able to prove a single mwh of free energy.
I’ve never seen any example of anything that works but I have seen many
misguided souls and many hoaxes too.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d just love to see someone develop a working device.
The thing is that if the rules could be bent you’d find the effect creeping in
to everything we try and do. For an example, when a space shot fails there’s
an investigation and they always find a cause or causes. They don’t give the
reason as being due to some sort of anomaly in the physical constants such
as “the speed of light slowed down”.
Anyways, just dig out the generator and prove the point and I’m sure that
even the bistander will congratulate the one who succeeds.
Good luck!
John.
__________________
 
  #4642  
Old 03-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Wrong

Iamnuts,

If you got “hyped up” by someone singing the praises of John Bedini, it wasn’t me. I built some of Johns stuff and had success with most everything I built, but it became clear to me very early that there was much John didn’t tell us that impacted the success of the system you built. What I came to understand was that unless you were prepared to spend some time doing serious research on your own, you would NOT be successful. I sincerely appreciate John and EVERYTHING he shared, and if not for him, I probably wouldn’t know what I know today. But all John EVER provided was an opportunity to learn and explore in new directions. His work was NEVER a destination. It was a sign post along the way providing direction. And I am pretty sure, having spoken to Peter Lindemann on occasion, that is exactly what John intended for it to be.

As for “proving” my point. I have proven it to the only people that matter to me. All I have offered everybody else, the supposed “researchers” out there is an opportunity and a path to follow. If you choose not to, that’s up to you. I know what I know. You believe what you believe. You cannot “KNOW” this machine does not work until you have built it and had it fail. I, on the other hand, have built many, many successful versions of this machine, two of which have been tested by the same independent lab in Santa Clara, CA. On the first test, the input of the machine was verified, as to both voltage and amps. The rpm of the machine was verified. They would not verify the TOTAL output of the machine as I had each group of two coils hooked to a separate load, and they did not have adequate testing equipment to verify the output to six different loads all at the same time so would only verify the output of a single coil. I have taken the liberty of multiplying that result by six for my conclusions as to the total output of the machine. On the second test the input was verified and this time I had the coil output connected to run one large load, but before the test was run there were technical problems- the rotor coming loose and rubbing against the stator, and we had to abort the test. As it was going to take too long to rectify that issue, we decided to fix it and go back. At that point I determined a design change was needed, and I have not been back since that was implemented. There have been two major design changes since then, but no further testing. The original machine ran at 2800 rpm and put out 150 watts out of one coil. I discovered that by reducing the diameter of the magnets from 2” to 1” it reduced the output of the coil by about 25%. But if I doubled the thickness of the magnet, I was able to get almost the exact same coil output. The difference being that I was later able to DOUBLE the number of magnets on the rotor from six to 12. Do the math. I have. I can also run the machine at higher than 2800 rpm which increases the output. So I absolutely KNOW what the generator is capable of. And I intend to enjoy the fantasy world I live in while you continue to whine about no free energy.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 03-05-2019 at 02:48 AM.
  #4643  
Old 03-05-2019, 03:39 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,706
Ever think about....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Iamnuts,

If you got “hyped up” by someone singing the praises of John Bedini, it wasn’t me. I built some of Johns stuff and had success with most everything I built, but it became clear to me very early that there was much John didn’t tell us that impacted the success of the system you built. What I came to understand was that unless you were prepared to spend some time doing serious research on your own, you would NOT be successful. I sincerely appreciate John and EVERYTHING he shared, and if not for him, I probably wouldn’t know what I know today. But all John EVER provided was an opportunity to learn and explore in new directions. His work was NEVER a destination. It was a sign post along the way providing direction. And I am pretty sure, having spoken to Peter Lindemann on occasion, that is exactly what John intended for it to be.

As for “proving” my point. I have proven it to the only people that matter to me. All I have offered everybody else, the supposed “researchers” out there is an opportunity and a path to follow. If you choose not to, that’s up to you. I know what I know. You believe what you believe. You cannot “KNOW” this machine does not work until you have built it and had it fail. I, on the other hand, have built many, many successful versions of this machine, two of which have been tested by the same independent lab in Santa Clara, CA. On the first test, the input of the machine was verified, as to both voltage and amps. The rpm of the machine was verified. They would not verify the TOTAL output of the machine as I had each group of two coils hooked to a separate load, and they did not have adequate testing equipment to verify the output to six different loads all at the same time so would only verify the output of a single coil. I have taken the liberty of multiplying that result by six for my conclusions as to the total output of the machine. On the second test the input was verified and this time I had the coil output connected to run one large load, but before the test was run there were technical problems- the rotor coming loose and rubbing against the stator, and we had to abort the test. As it was going to take too long to rectify that issue, we decided to fix it and go back. At that point I determined a design change was needed, and I have not been back since that was implemented. There have been two major design changes since then, but no further testing. The original machine ran at 2800 rpm and put out 150 watts out of one coil. I discovered that by reducing the diameter of the magnets from 2” to 1” it reduced the output of the coil by about 25%. But if I doubled the thickness of the magnet, I was able to get almost the exact same coil output. The difference being that I was later able to DOUBLE the number of magnets on the rotor from six to 12. Do the math. I have. I can also run the machine at higher than 2800 rpm which increases the output. So I absolutely KNOW what the generator is capable of. And I intend to enjoy the fantasy world I live in while you continue to whine about no free energy.
So it never occurred to you guys to wire all the coils in parallel and connect to the load consisting of the individual loads wired in parallel and put the lab's power analyzer across the connection from the coils to the load bank? I mean surely the lab had hook-up wire and wire nuts or splices.

So you never have seen your generator take in a measured 300 watts and output a instrument verified output of 2000 watts simultaneously.

And a not single replication with a builder willing to share a test showing over unity.

OK,

bi
__________________
 
  #4644  
Old 03-05-2019, 04:57 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Lab

The lab is not in the business of modifying what someone brings in to them for testing. They are in the business of testing devices brought to them. Period. If you want modifications made, you need to do it yourself. I didn't have what I need with me, nor had I reserved adequate time to make modifications and then have testing done. Obviously YOU have never brought anything to an independent lab to be tested.

I gave you the results of the lab test on a specific machine. Multiplying the watts output by a coil pair to a load when identical coil pair are connected to identical loads and being powered AT THE SAME TIME by the machine, it seemed perfectly reasonable to me to multiply that result by the six coil pair I had being powered at the same time. They didn't just test that ONE coil. They tested all of them, just one at a time, and that was the AVERAGE result. Some were a bit higher and some a bit lower. But they are meticulous in their reporting of data, and would NOT specify the TOTAL output of the machine because the output to ALL loads was not measured at the same time. You continue to try to twist the truth to YOUR advantage to support YOUR conclusions. Why is that?

I have built several versions of the generator since that time and on MANY occasions I have connected all the coils and run loads, measuring the voltage and amperage to that LARGE load. It just wasn't verified by an "independent lab" in Santa Clara, mostly because I MOVED from San Jose, which is close to that lab in Santa Clara, to a small town 90 miles from Lake Tahoe, Nevada. This machine is too LARGE to fit in the trunk of my car and close the trunk, not to mention being too heavy to load easily. And it is a four hour drive one way to that lab. So I have NOT taken these later versions in to be tested. The only reason I had it tested in the FIRST place was because my wife, who is in intellectual property law and believes the changes I have made constitute greater than a 5% change, which is required when attempting to patent a device, and someone else holds a similar patent, wanted to make sure we really HAD something before we put out the $20,000 for a patent. This may seem a larger amount than a NORMAL patent would cost, but we have had plenty of advise from legal counsel that any attempt to patent a "free energy" device must meet stringent requirements, including a working prototype and demonstration to patent examiners. I have had interest in investing millions in this device, but I made the decision to disclose it all here. MY MISTAKE. But not one I really regret since this is already outdated tech and I have moved on. That is ANOTHER reason I have a hard time spending time PROVING anything to YOU when I have more pressing things that need further development, and any free time I have I would be prioritize toward THAT rather than spending any time proving something to someone who won't build it for themselves, and probably wouldn't build it anyway.

I'm not going to argue this with you any more. You obviously have nothing to contribute here and are just attempting to waste as much of my time as possible. You get to have the last word, so go for it. I have said pretty much all I have to say on this topic and given away all I intend to give away to unappreciative individuals such as yourself. I DO intend to take a few minutes when I can find some time and go through exactly how to build this machine in an instructional video for those who have a sincere interest.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
  #4645  
Old 03-05-2019, 08:49 AM
Mario's Avatar
Mario Mario is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 423
Hi Dave,

why do you even waste your time replying to someone with such limited mindset... Hey maybe i works, maybe not, nevertheless, just saying it can't work is sooooooooooo stupid. How many said a plane can't fly, 'Based on the facts it simply can't be done', right? Actually.... Wright? Lol. Well if the Wright brothers would have listened to the naysayers we wouldn't have airplanes today..... Just ignore them.

Well I haven't given up, I'm still working on my setup as time permits. There's one thing I didn't understand about the magnetic lock neutralisation: how could what you described in the video work, if you have alternating poles on the wheel. Now rewatching it I realized you switched to all N poles on one side and S poles on the other side of the rotor. This is what I'll try next...

Forgot, are the neutralising magnets the same diameter as the cores?

regards,
Mario
__________________
 

Last edited by Mario; 03-05-2019 at 08:55 AM.
  #4646  
Old 03-05-2019, 09:11 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,026
No Conservation of Anything

IAMNUTS & BISTANDER -

Both of you appear to either be willfully ignorant or are simply dedicated to spreading propaganda against that which is true.

Let's take Jim Murray's SERPS example - besides the COP 50.0 demo shown at my conference, it was done in a way that cannot be disputed. With a measured amount of gasoline on a gasoline/generator set, it powered 1000-1500 watts of bulbs yet it ran just as long as it did if it was idling with no load at all. How?

If you can muster all the focus and mind power at your disposal to see a tiny little concept, you just may comprehend something that flushes all your nonsensical beliefs down the drain.

As the electricity from the generator leaves and powers a resistive load, the load of bulbs or heating elements are powered to create heat or light or both - then what remains is captured on the back side of the load in capacitors and is then sent back through the load powering the load twice with the same electricity and that electricity is stepped up in voltage as it is delivered back to the generator. What does that do???

The first thing to get through your heads is the fact that electricity is not "consumed" when it powers the load - otherwise, there is nothing to capture in the capacitors on the backside of the load and we know there is. Even conventional science has demonstrated that fact . I posted an article on that peer-reviewed paper quite a while back.

With the SERPS - the circuit turns the generator into a motor with the stepped up voltage causing it to unload the motor so every other quarter of the AC sinewave, the motor has a load and every other cycle the motor is motored by the generator negating the load. So if the generator is generating 50% of the time and is motoring 50% of the time, there is no net load on the generator while 1000-15000 watts of bulbs are being lit up - yet, the motor is idling that is turning the generator. That is one of many methods of unloading a generator so that it can produce electricity so the prime mover doesn't see the load. Turion shared another.

What other ways can we negate the load that the prime mover sees when it turns a generator that is powering something? With SERPS, it over-voltages the generator so that it is a periodic motor, which in turn unloads the motor turning it. It takes but only a bit of common sense to understand that concept. It's not theoretical - it works in spite of your beliefs in the conservation of energy, etc.

The conservation of energy concept is a distraction for fools as it has no relation to reality. When work is done in an electrical, chemical, mechanical or other system, 100% of the potential that was used to do work is dissipated back into the environment. NOTHING is conserved. The only thing that happened in a cyclic system such as the 3 battery system with a PULSED motor is that a NEW potential difference is created for fresh new potential to enter to do more work. NONE of the new work was done by anything that was erroneously believed to be conserved, it was done by establishing a new potential difference or dipole so that NEW, FRESH potential comes into the system to do more work.

The idea of conservation of energy is nothing more than a brainwashing mechanism to distract people from understanding there is infinite potential available at any two points of potential difference form the aether. A belief in conservation of energy makes the reality of infinite available potential unnecessary and that is the only purpose it serves - a subversive, propaganda tool so nobody ever sees that you don't have to conserve anything when there is potential available at any two points of charge separation that is freely available from space itself.

If you lift an object, you are NOT storing any potential in the object at a certain height. 100% of everything you used to lift the object is dissipated back to the ambient background environment at the peak of the lift. You CANNOT store anything you just used up!!! You only created a new potential difference between the object and another point of reference - the ground for example. It is said that you get out of it what you put in - that is just ignorance. What you get out of the lift of an object is the lift of the object in and of itself - what work is done afterward is SEPARATE from what you expended to lift it!!

MGH (mass x gravity x height) does NOT tell you how much potential energy is stored in the object. MGH only tells you how much potential energy that the dynamic and moving downward flowing non-static gravitational potential will be realized when the object can be released to fall to the ground. Then when it hits, it will be equal to the work used to lift it. You put in 1 part then external non-conserved FRESH NEW gravitational potential supplies the input to do an equivalent amount of work. You put in 1, gravity puts in 1 so you have 2 units of work that are measurable with 2nd grade mathematics and 7th grade equations that shows a 200% gain in total work input to the system. Why?

Because there is no such thing as conservation of energy. It doesn't exist, never has, doesn't and never will. In EVERY cyclic system, energy is dissipated on one cycle and 100% is dissipated back to the environment and a NEW potential difference is established. Then NEW, FRESH potential enters because of the NEW potential difference to do more work. NONE of that work in the 2nd cycle comes from the original input - meaning, nothing was conserved.

Newton's Cradle is the perfect example of violating conservation of energy and conservation of momentum. You lift one ball on one end and let go, it hits with a certain amount of loss - the remainder lifts the ball on the other end and that is where your input energy is 100% terminated and where the momentum from your input is 100% terminated as well! All you did was establish a NEW potential difference so that gravity comes in, pushes on the ball down and it hits another ball with some loss and the other end a ball goes up where 100% of that energy and momentum is 100% extinguished! No conservation of momentum or energy is demonstrated - it is the exact opposite!!!

That does't mean automatically that Newton's Cradle is a free energy device - instead, what it does mean and what it clearly demonstrates for those who have eyes to see is that there is no conservation of energy or momentum and on EACH CYCLE, NEW potential enters to do more work meaning that conservation principles are not only unnecessary but are completely ludicrous. It only serves to hide the FACT that free, unlimited potential is available at any point and it can be tapped at any two points of potential difference to do work.

The work done in a cyclic system after the initial input is related to our input, but is NOT directly proportional to it so the output can absolutely exceed the input. Anyone that says otherwise is a liar, con and ignoramus. RELATED BUT NOT DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL!!!
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 03-05-2019 at 09:20 AM.
  #4647  
Old 03-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Fact.

Aaron.
The fact is that there is not a proven thing.
If something worked,with the power of the Internet, it would spread. Quicker
than a forest fire in a drought!
However you try,you won’t get past Newton.
Skeptics,like Turion,who don’t believe in simple equations regarding induction
will have a hard job proving said equations are flawed.
Electric generators have two outputs,heat being the enemy. I would absolutely love to see these people succeed.
I would absolutely love to see these people succeed.
I would absolutely love to see these people succeed.
I would absolutely love to see these people succeed.
I would absolutely love to see these people succeed.
I would absolutely love to see these people succeed.
Sincerely John.
__________________
 
  #4648  
Old 03-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Cadman Cadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 184
Simplified

Maybe I can explain it in a way that Iamnuts & Bistander can comprehend. The working knowledge was discovered well over a century ago, and I am sure you know it.

Start with a single motor coil. Not a modern motor winding, a coil, a solenoid. You know full well that the electrical energy applied to any solenoid gets stored in the magnetic field of that coil. Breaking the input to the coil causes the magnetic field to collapse and the energy stored in the field is returned to the coil winding minus losses. This is indisputable.

That energy is what is returned to the storage batteries or reused for other purposes. The majority of it is recovered and reused, just as Turion has been saying about his 3 battery system all along. That is why the motor has to be pulsed, to recover the energy stored in the magnetic fields of the motor coils.
Several things affect the time it takes to build the magnetic field in those coils too.

The excess comes from a generator attached to that pulse motor and Turion has recently described the operational requirements of that generator and provided a video of how to construct a version of one. If you are as experienced and knowledgeable as you say, then you should have no trouble building one of these generators that doesn't overheat.

Bi, the only real complaint you have is that he refuses to hand all the details over to you. Trying to goad him into PROVING IT to you isn't going to make that happen. Put forth some real effort to build your own complete system. Or, when he gets it patented you can look at that.

Regards
Cadman

PS. Are you going to argue semantics now?
__________________
 

Last edited by Cadman; 03-05-2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Typo
  #4649  
Old 03-05-2019, 03:07 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,706
No details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadman View Post
...
Bi, the only real complaint you have is that he refuses to hand all the details over to you. ...
Regards
Cadman

PS. Are you going to argue semantics now?
Hi Cadman,

No, I do not want the details. I am really not interested where he puts a magnet or how he winds a coil. All I want is proof of his claim. 2000 watts out / 300 watts in. I have said previously, put it in a black box. Two ports. In and out. Instrument both ports. Demonstrate 2000 watts out while only 300 watts going in for long enough to rule out energy storage inside the box being responsible for any of the output. Simple.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
  #4650  
Old 03-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 302
Cemf.

Counter-electromotive force (abbreviated counter EMF or simply CEMF),[1] also known as back electromotive force (or back EMF), is the electromotive force or "voltage" that opposes the change in current which induced it. CEMF is the EMF caused by magnetic induction (see Faraday's law of induction, electromagnetic induction, Lenz's Law).

For example, the voltage appearing across an inductor or "coil" is due to a change in current which causes a change in the magnetic field within the coil, and therefore the self-induced voltage.[1][2] The polarity of the voltage at every moment opposes that of the change in applied voltage to keep the current constant.[1][3]

The term back electromotive force is also commonly used to refer to the voltage that occurs in electric motors where there is relative motion between the armature and the magnetic field produced by the motor's field coils, thus also acting as a generator while running as a motor. This effect is not due to the motor's inductance but a separate phenomenon.
__________________
 
Closed Thread

Tags
save, system, generating, battery

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers