Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4231  
Old 10-18-2018, 10:26 PM
sunlight's Avatar
sunlight sunlight is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
hello hherby thank for your help i will try and let you know

best regard SUN
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #4232  
Old 10-19-2018, 11:58 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,558
Summary

I think it is appropriate that my contributions on this forum kind of end on the same thread they began. I just donít have the time to post MUCH anymore with all that is going on in life.

It is also appropriate that my search for free energy, which started on this thread, led down all kinds of different paths in different directions, investigating different ideas, inventors and inventions, but Finally led back to THIS thread which opened the door I was looking for.

So here you go...


The key to free energy is two things.
1. Never run a load unless it is between two potentials.
2. Use the energy to create more energy. Example: Using the motor running between the positives to turn a generator.

Thatís all you get, because thatís all there IS. Scale it up. Run your car or your house or your city. Up to you. We know what it can do. But remember this. Iím gonna come back some day with all kinds of **** and rub some noses in it. Or Matt will. Probably Matt. Heís way better at that stuff than I am.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #4233  
Old 10-20-2018, 01:54 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,341
Run away and hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
I think it is appropriate that my contributions on this forum kind of end on the same thread they began. ...

Iím gonna come back some day with all kinds of **** and rub some noses in it. ...
Mr. Turion,

Yeah, right. You never demonstrated a single joule of free energy. All there ever was: talk, misconceptions about physics and useless junk. My nose will be waiting. Rub away.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4234  
Old 10-20-2018, 05:06 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,558
Lol

bi,

Oh, I've demonstrated excess energy TONS of times. Just not to YOU.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #4235  
Old 10-20-2018, 12:18 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
Famous.

Oh Turion, if you really could demonstrate successfully you'd be a
famous name, these days, in miutes.
Just look at Fleischmann. and Pons. Back then it was world headlines,
just look how communications have progressed since their days!
John.
__________________
 

Last edited by Iamnuts; 10-20-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4236  
Old 10-20-2018, 01:23 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,558
Truth

Iamnuts,
I could care less about fame. What I care about is results.

What people like bi really mean is THEY have nothing to show for all MY hard work or Matt's hard work. Does magnetic neutralization work? The patent on that is over 150 years old. Can generator coils speed up the motor when they are put under load? Dozens of experiments done on THIS forum have shown they can. Tesla’s patent says they will not slow it DOWN. Thaine Heinz has patent applications but it is ALREADY open source because of Tesla's work. It is all timing.

The generator works exactly as I said it does, and I gave it away for free because it is obsolete. All that magnetic neutralization stuff, which is expensive, is not necessary. Doesn't mean it doesn't work. Just there are better ways to do it. But the generator is not the real vein of gold. The two keys I posted above ARE and always will be THE answer. What we learned from the 3 Battery system is the Holy Grail. Everything has been shown, but nobody was paying attention.

I have researched this stuff and we have built machines that work. We gave away ALL the secrets and they have incredible value. What do we get in return? People whining that we haven’t PROVEN to them this is for real by showing inputs and outputs on a working machine. Did anybody show ME those inputs and outputs before I spent thousands of hours and thousands of dollars experimenting with different configurations and setups, different sizes of coils and different winding configurations? Dozens of coils thrown in the trash because they did not work. Expensive rotors cast aside because they would not hold the magnets securely. Did anybody but me pay for all that? Yes, my wife and kids did in time away from them and things I couldn't give them because the money was spent on research. A LOT of money.

But I did the research. And then I brought all the information here. All the benefits. All the shortcuts. So REAL researchers, people who only see the glimmer of possibility and JUMP on it with both feet, would have a much easier path to follow. REAL researchers WILL benefit from the information I have provided because they are like me. They are driven to know the TRUTH. That’s what separates REAL researchers from pretenders. The rest of you? Well you can pound sand for all I care.

I have helped DOZENS of people from all over the world who I believed were sincere in their attempts to replicate some of this stuff. I have given away motors to be rewound, magnets, expensive rotors, oscilloscopes, boost modules and countless other parts, and even paid for the shipping. Many times I was told that the individual I was sending the parts to would reimburse me for the shipping, but that has only happened ONCE in ten years. NOT the parts, which I gave for free, just the shipping.

And yet you people think I owe you MORE? This was SUPPOSED to be a forum for researchers. They are FEW and far between. Risk takers? Visionaries? Maybe a few, but mostly just whiners and cry babies who insist everything be proven to them. They are incapable of sticking their toe in the water until someone with a thermometer proves it is the correct temperature. I am sincere in my opinion as to where they can stick that thermometer.

THAT is why this places no longer a priority for me. There are several people not on this forum who are replicating the things we have shown. One of them is an electrical engineer who is also a physicist from a MAJOR university. He sees the value in what we have shown. He doesn't whine and cry and insist we prove anything. He does the experiments for himself, and has gotten BETTER results on some things than we have because his testing facilities are more exacting and so is his equipment. In fact, he may pass us up. SOME of the things I have had tested at an independent lab in Santa Clara. I know what the results were.

THOSE are the people I will continue to work with. Make no mistake, this work will continue to go forward. I just won't have to put up with snide comments from people who are incapable of doing anything on their own and insist that they be spoon fed everything like little children.

You can spend hours insisting that full disclosure is MY responsibility if you want to, but that cuts no ice with me. Never has and never will. In ALL the research that is being done on these forums on different inventions or concepts from the past, show me just ONE who demonstrated the inputs and the outputs as you insist I must. There ISN'T one. Which is why so many thousands of people are RESEARCHING these different inventors and inventions.

Either stick your toe in the water or stick the thermometer. I don't really care which.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 10-20-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4237  
Old 10-20-2018, 02:04 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
Always the same.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1540044176
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2018-05-06-23-43-13.jpg (111.2 KB, 40 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4238  
Old 10-20-2018, 03:07 PM
Vinyasi's Avatar
Vinyasi Vinyasi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 448
Wink What type of potentials are we referring to here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
I think it is appropriate that my contributions on this forum kind of end on the same thread they began. I just don’t have the time to post MUCH anymore with all that is going on in life.

It is also appropriate that my search for free energy, which started on this thread, led down all kinds of different paths in different directions, investigating different ideas, inventors and inventions, but Finally led back to THIS thread which opened the door I was looking for.

So here you go...


The key to free energy is two things.
1. Never run a load unless it is between two potentials.
2. Use the energy to create more energy. Example: Using the motor running between the positives to turn a generator.

That’s all you get, because that’s all there IS. Scale it up. Run your car or your house or your city. Up to you. We know what it can do. But remember this. I’m gonna come back some day with all kinds of **** and rub some noses in it. Or Matt will. Probably Matt. He’s way better at that stuff than I am.
If by "potentials" you mean voltage values, then I'm clueless since I'm too stupid to know what that implies beyond the obvious which leaves me just as stupid as before.

But if you mean to imply two types of potentials: one kinetic and the other one non-kinetic, ....

discussion on Facebook of Tesla's special generator

...then I can automatically appreciate what may be implied and give me a lame excuse for self promotion.

In this instance, the good batteries are kinetic while the dead battery/s is/are non-kinetic, ie potentially kinetic, just as the two pairs of "H H" coils in Tesla's Special Generator exhibit a largesse of potential magnetism in the form of a high mutual induction, namely a coupling coefficient way over unity, along with an extremely low self induction of one pico Henry versus two singular "M" coils of highly kinetic self induction at 100k Henrys and nearly unity mutual induction (a coupling coefficient of 0.999)....

Tesla's Special Generator loosely interpreted as a simulation

Background data....
https://is.gd/specgenpgs
__________________
 

Last edited by Vinyasi; 10-20-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4239  
Old 10-20-2018, 04:03 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,341
Same old BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
What I care about is results.
We all do. You present no evidence of a significant or meaningful result; ie. output power > input power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
What people like bi really mean is THEY have nothing to show for all MY hard work or Matt's hard work. Does magnetic neutralization work? The patent on that is over 150 years old. Can generator coils speed up the motor when they are put under load? Dozens of experiments done on THIS forum have shown they can. Teslaís patent says they will not slow it DOWN. Thaine Heinz has patent applications but it is ALREADY open source because of Tesla's work. It is all timing.
What bi (I) really mean is what I say. You deceive yourself, and others gullible enough to believe you. All these things you mention (your hard work and source of pride) are strawman tactics. They mean nothing to the objective of free energy. So what if you place a magnet such that it eliminates cogging? That does not make output power > input power. So what if shorting a coil causes an increase in speed. That has nothing to do with it. Output power will not exceed input power. If Thaine Heinz had anything of value, why hasn't it been commercialized? He's got nothing of any value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
The generator works exactly as I said it does,
IIRC, you said your generator output 1800 watts while using 300 watts input power. That is BS. If true, it is a billion dollar... trillion dollar machine. Yet you sit there typing at us instead of saving the planet. Big of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
What we learned from the 3 Battery system is the Holy Grail. Everything has been shown, but nobody was paying attention.
More BS. I am paying attention. I suspect lots of folks read your posts. But with these battery systems, every instrumented documented experiment and test available show no excess energy... NO free energy.
Recent example:
Quote:
Thread: Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Bentiez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j dove View Post
... For even the presenter stated at the end that it could not keep up a charge on the battiers due to there size.
... Your money is better kept in your wallet.

Jeff
Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4240  
Old 10-20-2018, 04:44 PM
Vinyasi's Avatar
Vinyasi Vinyasi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post


IIRC, you said your generator output 1800 watts while using 300 watts input power. That is BS. If true, it is a billion dollar... trillion dollar machine. Yet you sit there typing at us instead of saving the planet. Big of you.

Regards,

bi
Not a valid criticism in the face of stiff competition from vested interests who would prefer to avoid change to their profits or their relevance to society.

How relevant to social needs is the continued existence of a banking establishment if you or I can issue our own currency? Does electricity run most of our world without which our world would collapse no less likely than if money were to become worthless overnight for whatever reason?

Yet energy will not so readily lose its value.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4241  
Old 10-20-2018, 05:03 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,341
Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyasi View Post
Not a valid criticism in the face of stiff competition from vested interests who would prefer to avoid change to their profits or their relevance to society.

How relevant to social needs is the continued existence of a banking establishment if you or I can issue our own currency? Does electricity run most of our world without which our world would collapse no less likely than if money were to become worthless overnight for whatever reason?

Yet energy will not so readily lose its value.
Would you rather have dead planet which was economically sound (paid for) or a living planet in debt?

I believe it was Kurt Vonnegut:

Quote:
We could have saved the planet but we were too greedy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4242  
Old 10-20-2018, 05:14 PM
Vinyasi's Avatar
Vinyasi Vinyasi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 448
You lost me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Would you rather have dead planet which was economically sound (paid for) or a living planet in debt?

I believe it was Kurt Vonnegut:
I'd rather have a planet in which every man woman and child is their own Sovereign entity fully capable of minting their own currency, pun intended, free of charge, relatively speaking, no longer the slave to industrial interests including the banking establishment. Energy is so cost effective when we appreciate it more closer to what Tesla and Stanley Meyer and others have intended, that it costs no more than the postage stamp used to mail us our utility bill. This is the freedom to live our lives free of intervention.

The planet under this scenario would be capable of renewal in which all the deserts would bloom and everyone would sit under their fig tree relishing heaven on Earth.
__________________
 

Last edited by Vinyasi; 10-20-2018 at 05:21 PM. Reason: There's nothing worse than being misquoted when it comes to argumentation and debate.
Reply With Quote
  #4243  
Old 10-20-2018, 07:18 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
Solution.

From my own experiments and what I've researched I've never seen even
a miliwat hour of free energy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4244  
Old 10-20-2018, 07:37 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,558
Bi,
You have no special gift that allows you to determine what is or is not BS. And since you do not have my machine sitting on your bench, you have no way of knowing whether it works or not. All you can do is continue to try to intimidate or shame me into sharing more than I already have. LOL. Nice try. You're a funny little man.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #4245  
Old 10-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Vinyasi's Avatar
Vinyasi Vinyasi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 448
Don't give up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
From my own experiments and what I've researched I've never seen even
a miliwat hour of free energy.
Think of Edison: how many times did he try different materials to be the filament in his light bulb -- and he even gave up -- before he finally realized he had not exhausted all possibilities when he realized he hadn't yet tried tungsten. That's been my experience with simulating overunity. For as as easy as the simulator makes it, by comparison to reality is even harder, it's still a challenge. You can think you've tried everything and be thoroughly convinced of same yet still the reality is you have not. Hard work is but one of several caveats to free energy.

If the universe wanted it to be easy, She would have self-detonated long ago. She makes it difficult, not to thwart us, but to preserve herself. Because every process has its electrical analog.

Take away the chemistry of dynamite undergoing explosion and leave the electrical activity to remain and just use that to replicate the exact same phenomenon and you will have an explosion of the same magnitude.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4246  
Old 10-20-2018, 08:30 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
Year.

Hi Turion,
how's about you and your friend who's an electrician and a physicist
from a respected university, set up your device, set it running and leave it
for a year?
The chip from an Arduino can be made to do any circuit configurations
from an auxiliary battery and that wouldn't rob anything from the DUT.
That would be a much more reliable test than any amount of meters.
John.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4247  
Old 10-20-2018, 09:04 PM
Majestic81's Avatar
Majestic81 Majestic81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 52
blah blah blah ; get off the forum men ; build, learn & share.
All this challenging with theorical BS won't help anyone here.
I am not even sure what some of these people are doing on this forum with a mentality like that.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4248  
Old 10-20-2018, 09:08 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
Sense.

Unfortunately I'm not a physicist but that doesn't stop me trying to find
answers.
I couldn't get my head around "The Vacuum" until I realised the importance
of the antiparticle,once I realised what happens it all makes sense. Quantum fluctuation. In quantum physics, a quantum fluctuation (or vacuum state fluctuation or vacuum fluctuation) is the temporary change in the amount of energy in a point in space, as explained in Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. This allows the creation of particle-antiparticle pairs of virtual particles.
You come to realisation that the right amount of uncertainty is also vital to
functioning of nature.
You probably won't have the slightest interest in what I'm saying but
someone might.
We owe a lot to all the mathematicians and physicists who have dedicated
most of their lives to research. We'll never have free energy in the form that
many on here strive for BUT we will manage to harness the Sun and most
probably fusion.
I think at the moment if a storage battery could be developed with a thirty
year lifespan many properties could have said battery. That way much more
efficient use could be made of renewables and load sharing
We've got 40kw. solar roof and Tesla car, you can have a ride on the Sun
but at a hefty financial cost. I see this as infant technology, I'm sure in the
next decade or two there will be significant advances.
I'm old and won't live to see it,but boy,I do think the future's looking exciting!!
John.
__________________
 

Last edited by Iamnuts; 10-20-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4249  
Old 10-20-2018, 09:11 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,341
Gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bi,
You have no special gift that allows you to determine what is or is not BS. And since you do not have my machine sitting on your bench, you have no way of knowing whether it works or not. All you can do is continue to try to intimidate or shame me into sharing more than I already have. LOL. Nice try. You're a funny little man.
Hi Turion,

Actually I do have that special gift, at least pertinent to the subject. All I've ever done is request that you back up your statements. What's wrong with that?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4250  
Old 10-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
Dead end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic81 View Post
blah blah blah ; get off the forum men ; build, learn & share.
All this challenging with theorical BS won't help anyone here.
I am not even sure what some of these people are doing on this forum with a mentality like that.
Study the physics man, then build.
Or: just chuck away loads of time and money building crap that hasn't got a
hope in hell.
John.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4251  
Old 10-21-2018, 10:59 AM
Majestic81's Avatar
Majestic81 Majestic81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
Study the physics man, then build.
Or: just chuck away loads of time and money building crap that hasn't got a
hope in hell.
John.
Well you made your point, same goes for Bi, contribute in this thread in a positive manner or leave this thread for people that choose for themselves to experience/experiment within this modality.
Cut the drama and move one if it's not your cup of tea.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4252  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:00 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,341
Contribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic81 View Post
Well you made your point, same goes for Bi, contribute in this thread in a positive manner or leave this thread for people that choose for themselves to experience/experiment within this modality.
Cut the drama and move one if it's not your cup of tea.
So lies, deception and falsehoods by Turion are acceptable positive contributions but simple request for proof of claim is not. You say to let people choose for themselves to experience/experiment. I say let people hear both sides, the BS and the facts.

How long has Turion been spreading this BS? And not a single valid test showing FE has been posted by anyone. In fact every test done properly had disproved his claims.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4253  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:33 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,558
bi,
Thread: Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Bentiez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j dove View Post
... For even the presenter stated at the end that it could not keep up a charge on the battiers due to there size.
... Your money is better kept in your wallet.

Jeff


LOL. THIS is your proof that what Matt and I have show does not work? Have you learned NOTHING from what we have showed. Apparently NOT. How many times have we stated that the internal resistance in small batteries is TOO MUCH for the system to function properly. So you quote Peter where he ALSO STATES that it won't work with small batteries. WOW! Smoking gun! You are indeed Sherlock Holmes and have sniffed out the fraud. And is THAT the setup Matt and I have been showing? No. What Peter was trying to do was show that what Benitez had in his patents is correct, and WORKS, and it does, but it is NOT the same as what we have shown. A Mazda is not a Chevy, just because they have four wheels and go down the road.

Quote by bi from post 4239
IIRC, you said your generator output 1800 watts while using 300 watts input power. That is BS. If true, it is a billion dollar... trillion dollar machine. Yet you sit there typing at us instead of saving the planet. Big of you.


Yes, it is"Big of me". I had people talking in terms of tens of millions of dollars for this setup, and instead, I gave it away on the forum so people all over the world could have it for FREE. If you don't think that was a DIFFICULT decision to make, you are an ABSOLUTE moron. Of course I knew that already. And YOU stating that my claim is BS doesn't make it true any more than YOU claiming pigs can fly means they will suddenly all sprout wings.

You have shown us YOUR character. You have NOTHING to contribute. All you do is detract and derail. You gave your WORD that you would leave this thread if Matt and I admitted this stuff doesn't work and that are frauds. So we did, and yet here you are AGAIN.

You refuse to reveal your true identity, hide in the dark and take pot shots at our reputations. Come out into the light little man, so that when you are proven wrong, it is YOUR reputation that gets a big dump taken on it. Otherwise, just shut up and go somewhere else. We don't need cowards here who won't stand up and be counted. We need researchers, which you CLEARLY are not, or you would be all over what we have shown to prove to YOURSELF whether it is true or not. Because that's what RESEARCHERS do, they investigate. They don't wait for others to do it for them. Tine to put up or shut up.

Yes, I need to show inputs and outputs, but I have no place to set my system up until I get completely moved into the new house and the old one remodeled for sale. I cannot justify to my wife working on this stuff when we are making two house payments until one house is sold. I will eventually get time to do a video, and share it with anyone interested but YOU. And by the way, seven years ago when I first started working on this generator, I posted all kinds of videos of inputs and outputs, running lights and stuff. Those are all gone now, because at one point I realized how valuable this was and deleted them all from YouTube. But SOME people have seen them because I have been contacted. So there are people out there who ALREADY have the proof.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 10-21-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4254  
Old 10-21-2018, 04:18 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,341
Why me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,
Thread: Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Bentiez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j dove View Post
... For even the presenter stated at the end that it could not keep up a charge on the battiers due to there size.
... Your money is better kept in your wallet.

Jeff


LOL. THIS is your proof that what Matt and I have show does not work?
It's just an example. {edit}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post

You refuse to reveal your true identity, hide in the dark and take pot shots at our reputations.
Don't try to make this about me. Truth is truth. Facts are facts. Check it out. It doesn't matter who types it into the post. I don't want readers going on my reputation. I want them to check out what I compose. Just like I don't care who you are. I'm just concerned with the statements you post. And when I check them out, guess what? BS. Falsehoods. Unsubstantiated claims. Misconceptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post

Tine (time) to put up or shut up.
As I've been saying. You make the claim. You put up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Those are all gone now, because at one point I realized how valuable this was and deleted them all from YouTube.
Poor baby. I know how you feel. I had the golden fleece but a while back realized how valuable it was, so I threw it away.

Come on. Tens of millions?

A man makes a claim; a man backs up that claim. Otherwise it's as good as BS.

bi
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 10-23-2018 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Comment removed because it was considered out of line.
Reply With Quote
  #4255  
Old 10-21-2018, 05:27 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,558
Reputation

bi,
You insist all you have done is ask us to back up our claims. Thatís a bold faced lie. You have called us liars and frauds, insinuated that all this is done to possibly sell something. And STILL you hide in the shadows like a child. You say it isnít about you. But you have MADE it about you by calling names from the dark. Be a man or shut up. Oh, or LEAVE this thread as you gave your WORD you would do. Whatís your word worth? Not much as weíve discovered. You conveniently skipped over my comment on that. Thatís what you do. Ignore whatever you donít like.

You are absolutely correct. Truth is truth and facts are facts. You have no facts about what I have on my bench, and you donít know the truth. That it doesnít work may or may NOT be the truth. I make my claims based on the loads I have run and the readings on my meters. Could I be wrong? Possibly, but I doubt it. You make yours based on your superpowered BS detector. Possibly, YOUR opinion is that of a little man who has NOT done the experiments and hides in he dark shouting that it canít possibly work because he hasnít seen it work. If you want to say you donít BELIEVE it works, thatís one thing, but to say it doesnít work or canít work is a statement of fact, and you do not have the facts. I have no respect for that frame of mind and I have no respect for you. To accuse us of being liars or committing fraud steps across a line. Youíve called me a liar and a fraud. While you hide in the shadows. Wow!
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #4256  
Old 10-21-2018, 06:02 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,341
Don't reply and neither will I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
You have called us liars and frauds, insinuated that all this is done to possibly sell something. ...
The lies and fraud were there in print in your posts. Insinuation... not. Matt certainly offered to take money from me in writing. You? You're selling something, maybe not for money, but selling a line of BS nonetheless.

Again..... All I ask is proof of your claim.

All you have is BS, and insults.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4257  
Old 10-21-2018, 08:21 PM
Iamnuts Iamnuts is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 219
Readings.

There's no need for tests, meters and readings. Just let the thing run, if
it goes for, say a month and shows no sign of deteriorating performamce
you've most probably got something.

Actually proving something with measurements is horrendously difficult, especially in these sorts of situations.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4258  
Old 10-21-2018, 10:58 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,558
Don't reply????

bi,
One AGAIN you ignored your promise to leave here and not come back. I think besides having broken your word, that also makes you a liar. Don't reply and neither will I??? LOL. So you get the last word on a thread I created and have dedicated years of my life to? Not happening little man.

All I have is BS and insults? Not! Actually what I HAVE is a working machine. What you have is your arrogance and stupidity. You don't know NEARLY as much as you think you do about what has been built, what works, and where things are headed. Still too much of a coward to give us your real name? I thought so.

So I'm a liar and a fraud and you are an ignorant coward. Glad we've got that straight!


Iamnuts,
There is a working Tesla switch based on the Benitez patents that has been running not for hours or days or even weeks or months, but for years the last time I had good information about it. It is NOT mine to share, but because the work I have been doing is so similar, I was "allowed" to know about it. That was some time back, so it may NOT be working at this time. I don't know. The Benitez stuff works. BUT NOT WITH TOY BATTERIES.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #4259  
Old 10-22-2018, 12:29 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,341
Bye

Turion,

Yes, I said I'd leave but never promised never to come back. And Matt tricked me to post right after a said I would stop posting, so I admit I told an untruthful thing, but not an intentional lie. I used to think you were just misinformed and actually believed what you were claiming was true. But over the course of the months, or maybe years, I've come to realize you could not possibly be that dense, so you are, in fact, perpetrating a scam of sorts, intentionally misrepresenting things, stating falsehoods and yes, lying about things on purpose.

You want the last word, take it. Make it a juicy insult towards me because I dare to challenge your BS.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4260  
Old 10-22-2018, 03:39 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,558
Opinion, opinion, opinion

Bi,
It is clear to everyone you arenít man enough to come out into the open and attack me man to man. Instead youíre going to keep hiding in the dark where you have no responsibility for your words or actions. Youíve shown yourself for the coward you are. How was that? Juicy enough for ta?
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
save, system, generating, battery

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers