Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

http://tesla-coin.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 02-09-2012, 02:04 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,245
Hi ufo, so did you come here to help or to be offended.
pretty hard not to be offended in this world, though it is still a choice to be offended no matter what anyone says.
If it means anything, I was sincere in my questions, like could you at least describe the setup you are using in that video that was posted, thanks.
peace love light
tyson

edit: reason i am asking questions, is so i can replicate exactly what your doing, isn't that what you want, i hope.
__________________
 

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 02-09-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 02-09-2012, 02:11 AM
blackchisel97's Avatar
blackchisel97 blackchisel97 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NB, Canada
Posts: 1,700
Send a message via Skype™ to blackchisel97
Ufopolitics, Don't get discouraged because people are questioning. Please continue

Thanks
V

I guess it is not gonna happen anytime soon....
__________________
'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower


http://www.nvtronics.org

Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-09-2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: edit
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 02-09-2012, 03:20 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,782
@ufo

The "junior member" listing or "senior member" listing for members is simply an automatic part of the forum. When someone posts X amount of posts, then they are a "senior" member - it doesn't have anything to do with anyone being more qualified over another.

There is obviously a language barrier issue. I said I don't dispute your claims but needed clarification on a few things. And, I said I'm looking forward to the second video.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 02-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Matt,
Or are you evaluating-judging me somehow, because right next to Ufopolitics, on this Forum, it reads "Junior Member"??
No, but you do seem to be touchy about it. Truth hurt or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Over my "Lifetime" , I have got shocked with 120 V AC Live wires and wet or grounded many times, as I have done many electrical work with AC...I know the difference.
So your point? Your are comparing apples and Oranges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Little or no current?...Do you think I do not have equipments?...that I am ignoring Amperage read outs here?
Maybe I missed the current output? Is it High?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Matt, May I ask you...¿How do you know exactly the patterns, spec´s and behavior of Cold Electricity or Radiant Energy to that extent ?
Because I have seen it first hand, and a very little boost circuit did not make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Are they also explained in Wikipedia?
Wikipedia's answer: "The page "Cold Electricity" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered..."
The reference I gave for wikipedia is a valid basic Boost circuit just like the one you drew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
I have read many Inventors Matt, and some besides, been also great writers like Mr. Peter Lindemann...which great articles and Videos I love...Along with many others like Tom Bearden, Edwin Gray, I mean many...not to say all
¿Have You Matt?
Ya as matter fact I have. I have also built circuits that emit cold current, (That gets cold), Negative energy (That grows through resistance) and positive energy as well as many other things.

You got it all wrong. You come in, make claims, show a circuit, and try to name it some fantastic thing. Well 8 years ago when I built one it showed alot of funny things to me. Taught me alot, but all in all it was just High frequency high voltage, with low current.

Now if you paid attention and would actually try what I told you might see another side to what your doing. You might actually have something different. I do not think so though.
I'll go back through the post and reread it. Maybe even give it go.

But as far as I am concerned, putting test leads in water along with your hand does not constitute a cold current. And your awfully touchy about someone questioning you, which is the typical behavior of an unsure individual who need a little recognition. You should calm down and address the questions before you continue to get upset.
I know engineers with 40 years of experience, they still cannot explain some of what I do. So your experience is invalid, and it doesn't get you any further ranting and raving about it.

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 02-09-2012, 04:03 AM
FRC's Avatar
FRC FRC is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 748
I would sure like to see ufo continue here. With all the questions being asked,
it reminds me of trying to explain Bedini systems and radiant charging to people
who already have their minds made up that none of it is possible. Ufo does not
have to prove anything to anyone. I believe he already has the proof for
himself. He was willing to share his knowledge with us. Please continue ufo,
hopefully members will keep a more open mind about this. Once we can get
a better understanding of your work we can continue to try to share the
information with others. I think you have found something that a lot of people
have overlooked, and it seems too simple to them, that it can not be possible.
But you know it is, and hopefully we will know it too.

George
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 02-09-2012, 05:12 AM
LutherG's Avatar
LutherG LutherG is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post


Ok, here I drew a better circuit, arranged the components in a more understandable fashion. (And put letters to all ) However, I am also adding the magnetic polarity of Coil at both stages of Oscillator signals, Red is our "Artificially" created Magnetic Field result of our Input to Coil. Blue is the Naturally created by Radiant Energy opposite magnetic field...
Now, what we are getting out are "Pure Inductance Counter Electro Motive Forces (As Physics Says)...or Back EMF.
The Field created by Radiant Energy is way bigger in spectrum, flux force and of a MUCH Higher Frequency than Our Input created Field. In my previous picture of the Fluorescent Lamp 125 Watts, the two Extech meters are showing Hertz on both fields, left at 2033Hz is Radiant, right meter 800Hz is ours. In the video, I uploaded in YT, by final part, when I am turning on-off by hand, you could see meters deflect at Load-No Load. However, always keeping the differences between them. If there is a certain time with no load, the Radiant Field becomes 'Stabilized' with Primary (Ours), meaning same Hz...
Now , just to go over some Physics Concepts related to Inductors versus Motor Generator Coils.

Physics says that the reason the Inductor changes polarities is due to the Collapsing of the ORIGINATING Field, where "The shrinking" of the Magnetic Field, starts changing direction of the flux lines cutting the wires lines in an opposite direction, therefore,inductor shows reversed polarities. They also say is due to Inductor trying to keep current (I) Constant.
When Physics explains the same exact phenomena, (A Simple Coil of Enameled Wire) but applying it to Dynamo-electric Machines...then 'remembers' about Faraday's Laws...mentioning is a "Dragging Force" THEN, call it C EMF, not related to Electro Magnetic Fields, BUT instead, to Electro 'Motive Force'...and it is a very high coincidence, the fact that even the meaning been so different, the "Letters are Identical"...How could we dispute which is which between C EMF or C EMF?

The readings of the Radiant Energy Electromagnetic Field, at all shows, the least signs to be collapsing, fading or shrinking, on the contrary, it is Superior in many parameters to the "Originating" One. And been Opposite in Polarity Orientation, is understood that its Output Voltage is reverse of ours.
However, since Inductors are static components, and do not play any roll into 'Magnetic Interactions' , we could say that mentioning about Magnetic fields reversing, is "not that important"...

I have tried this output on typical DC brush motors, they go beyond estimated top speed...rated to go that fast at a consumption of @ 36 Volts, However using this just simple arrangement of Coil-Diodes it uses 4.0 Volts, going over speed limits, but the must impressive thing is...as they accelerate they become much colder...I will be filming this and using an Infrared Digital Thermometer...

The Diodes should be the lowest resistance than the IN4000 family (rated @600 Ohms)...I use the NTE576...rated at 400 Volts and @400Ohms. besides being a bigger body diode...however, I have Blown them with low voltage input but RE feed back spikes when Load was 'demanding too much' ...but there are many available that would do the job, Fast Switching is very Important!

Well, I think this is all I wanted to say...besides thanking all of you for being so patient and nice to me.

So See You tomorrow...
And have a nice evening!

Ufopolitics

You're using the DC positive pulses to make the energy come to you... Like getting a cat to chase a string... just a fast enough, short enough pulse to get the ambient to leap toward you in response...

Please stick around and share what it is you want to share. Also, would you mind posting your drawing again please? I see the placeholder for the drawing but I don't see the actual drawing you're discussing...

many thanks!

Luther
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 02-09-2012, 06:27 AM
FRC's Avatar
FRC FRC is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 748
ufopolitics

Here is an exert from a post by Duncan on the David Smith thread that is very appropriate here too. So please do not be discouraged from continuing.

QUOTE=Duncan;179132],, Notice the OU claim is made very clearly here but not by me! Any mention of OU seems to attract the attention of undesirables and endless pages of “measuring techniques”
and such like waffle[/QUOTE]

George
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 02-09-2012, 07:41 AM
blackchisel97's Avatar
blackchisel97 blackchisel97 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NB, Canada
Posts: 1,700
Send a message via Skype™ to blackchisel97
I was able to find my diodes - HFA16PB. They're ultrafast rated at 600V/15A continuous. Now I need to find MOSFETS. I'm really curious about this.
I'll be back.

V
__________________
'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower


http://www.nvtronics.org
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 02-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Hi Ufopolitics, "emf" means electromotive force, I am referring to emf and back
emf or back electromotive force which is also called counter emf or counter electromotive force.

I don't think there is any such thing as a "back electromagnetic field". Not
that I know of. If there is I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to back
electromotive force.

Electromotive force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are trying to educate us then please continue. How do you measure
the back emf and how do you use it ?

If you could just answer this one question below.

Are you talking about the collapsing magnetic field of the coil as being back
emf ?

That's a simple question, if that's what you are doing and you don't want to
see it any other way then fair enough. Just say so and I'll leave it at that.

When people read the thread they will see both sides of the argument and
decide for themselves.

Cheers

P.S. Please note I am not asking for measurements themselves, I'm asking how it is you actually go about measuring the back emf.

When it was pointed out to me that the collapsing magnetic field was emf and not back emf I was very thankful.

..
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 02-09-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 02-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE

Good morning,

I have decided to 'reset my systems' and come back here. The reason?
I am very stubborn, and so persistent that never has given up, ever. I feel this is something I must do, want to, and will finish.
Plus, there are many here, who have been very nice to me, had addressed their questions in a very nice form, polite and positive attitude.
And they want to know about it, So, I feel They deserve the right to know, and I will do so, no matter who opposes.

However,This is My Post ,Thread or whatever you want to call it. So it is like "My House" here, I built it. And as long as I do not violate and stay within the scope of the Site Rules,I am here.

However, I will adopt the following Procedures in this Post that I have created.

1-I did not come here to be judged nor to be "evaluated" as to my background or my expertise in any of this fields. I did more than 'plenty' in my Introduction post. Enough for You to have a "Hint".
I came here to established my FREE, OPEN TECHNICAL DISCLOSURE as a Free Human Right to Do. Express myself freely and openly.

2-I did not come here to argue with Anyone that disagree on the GROUNDS of My Disclosure. You could render your opinion, I will render mine, if they do not "match" nor satisfies your desires, sorry, life is not always a Paradise.
If You have a problem with that, I suggest you just go and Open another Forum here or somewhere else of your choice, where you would be free to openly express yourself about your disagreement. Or state your complain to the proper authorities. Up to You.

3-I will not accept ANYONE at all, to approach to me in ANY form, that I may consider as inappropiate, and that goes, and applies "but not limited to":
All kind of Bad Attitude, ranting, severe criticism, irony, rude or polite less approaches and all related lack of Social Networking Manners.
And, learn a bit about Forum manners, so, SAY HELLO, whenever addressing to ANYONE here. If You are used not to do it in other rooms here, or in your life...that's fine and Dandy, BUT NOT HERE!!

4-I am NOT CLAIMING absolutely nothing, Claims apply and belongs to Patents, I am just making a Technical Disclosure Openly and Publicly, period. If I wanted to Establish any Patent Claims, I know exactly where to go for it...Here, in case someone else wants to make some claims go to:
<http://uspto.gov>

5- A Technical Open Disclosure, means an Idea that would be of public domain. Therefore, will become automatically "Prior Art" . Any newer, similar or related claims that falls on "post date" to prior art, will be a solid ground to deny acceptance of such Application.
5(a)- Please do not worry about my IP (Intellectual Property) as I also know the right place to do that, and what it does is Assign a Permanent Number and a Stamped Date, in a Journal that links directly to the Examiners for Patents within the Scope of the PCT (Patent Commonwealth Treaty) which is Worldwide. And costs much less than a Utility Patent (@$250.00USD). And according to USPTO Laws, you could file an Application in US within a Physical year of your IP Disclosure. However not in EU.
The site has a very convenient domain name, very easy to remember
<http://ip.com>

6- I am NOT HERE TO:

6(a)- I am NOT HERE TO:Explain about Radiant Energy, Radiant Energy is everywhere on the Net, so, do your own search.
6(b)- I am NOT HERE TO:Explain about Cold Electricity, there are great books and DVD's about it.
A Great one I recommend , The Author is right here on this site: Mr.. Peter Lindemann, and there is an specific location to purchase it. So, Ask Aaron Murakami, the Co-Founder and Moderator of this site and He is also here on this post.

7- Mr. John Bedini's Patent may have or have not some similarity with mine, however, in electronic circuitry, just one diode performing an specific function, not appearing in compared circuit, is enough ground as to be considered "Not Similar Art". This goes also for the Boost Converter Diagram, and again, it may be your thinking, that's your problem, not mine.

This may or may not be all of them Rules, I will keep thinking if adding more or not. Is also "My Choice"

Anyone that uses that Kind of approach listed here...simply

WILL BE COMPLETELY IGNORED BY ME. YOU MAY GET A FASTER RESPONSE FROM THE CLOSEST WALL NEXT TO YOU.

Now, You approach to me in a nice, smooth and gentle way...I will be exactly the same way back.

So it is very simple rule ...

YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU SENT OUT.


If anyone disagrees with any of My Rules here, is ok, we have the right to also disagree, but go to cry somewhere else, not here.

Now, if ANYONE, wants to go ahead, and declare war to me here, I am ready, go for it.

Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 02-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRC View Post
I would sure like to see ufo continue here. With all the questions being asked,
it reminds me of trying to explain Bedini systems and radiant charging to people
who already have their minds made up that none of it is possible. Ufo does not
have to prove anything to anyone. I believe he already has the proof for
himself. He was willing to share his knowledge with us. Please continue ufo,
hopefully members will keep a more open mind about this. Once we can get
a better understanding of your work we can continue to try to share the
information with others. I think you have found something that a lot of people
have overlooked, and it seems too simple to them, that it can not be possible.
But you know it is, and hopefully we will know it too.

George
Hello George!

I'm here.

Regards my friend
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by LutherG View Post
You're using the DC positive pulses to make the energy come to you... Like getting a cat to chase a string... just a fast enough, short enough pulse to get the ambient to leap toward you in response...

Please stick around and share what it is you want to share. Also, would you mind posting your drawing again please? I see the placeholder for the drawing but I don't see the actual drawing you're discussing...

many thanks!

Luther
Hello Dear LutherG!

You have somehow, a very close approach, I feel your words of knowledge and openness to our beautiful Mother Nature.

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 02-09-2012, 12:01 PM
kcarring's Avatar
kcarring kcarring is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 610
@ufopolitics

Thanks for posting your findings. And coming back. I'm having a bit of a hard time seeing past the circuit as how a nixie driver for example would work. Is there something special about the coil; also are you setting your output voltage with your frequency by way of loading a cap on the front end at all? Then adjusting the PWM/input pulse, so to speak?

Thanks
Kyle
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 02-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,993
Ufopolitics, right. Stay like this.
Ignore Questions what you actually dont want do answer its may the easier Way.
I still dont get it, how Peoples allways can handle it again, to go more or less Off Topic with questioning about Things what are not really relevant now.

And for all these over-curious fussy Guys, remember, you may had by yourself Results where you had not the right Terms to explain it well, that anyone could understand it like you do by yourself. But how would you feel like, when you are more or less criticised for each second Sentence what you write. Figure it, does it feel well?
Live and let Live is may a more better Way as to have allways running Battles, and actually, you can allways say the same Thing in two or more different Ways, no need for a offending Attitude.
I know still too that a few want to see real Results but actually thats no Reason to smash anything else down.

Gladly (or not) i still got a mess at home from my moving and can do nothing from my tinkering, because anything is in anywhere in a different Corner.
But please all, work together, not against all. The real enemys are somewhere else, as you see in other Threads allready.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 02-09-2012, 12:38 PM
FRC's Avatar
FRC FRC is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 748
Thanks for staying

Thanks for staying ufopolitics. Looking forward to hearing more information from
you. You have me very curious about your motor designs, especially the dynamo electric motor that can utilize radiant energy.

George
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 02-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Hi Ufopolitics, "emf" means electromotive force, I am referring to emf and back
emf or back electromotive force which is also called counter emf or counter electromotive force.

I don't think there is any such thing as a "back electromagnetic field". Not
that I know of. If there is I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to back
electromotive force.

Electromotive force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are trying to educate us then please continue. How do you measure
the back emf and how do you use it ?

If you could just answer this one question below.

Are you talking about the collapsing magnetic field of the coil as being back
emf ?

That's a simple question, if that's what you are doing and you don't want to
see it any other way then fair enough. Just say so and I'll leave it at that.

When people read the thread they will see both sides of the argument and
decide for themselves.

Cheers

P.S. Please note I am not asking for measurements themselves, I'm asking how it is you actually go about measuring the back emf.

When it was pointed out to me that the collapsing magnetic field was emf and not back emf I was very thankful.

..

Hello Farmhand,

I am going to get back to you here, just because you had changed your approach to me in this last post.

1- I am not here to clear up 'definitions' that we all could find out by accessing the net . I see it as a waste of your time and mine.
2- I am not trying to educate anyone here, I am just expressing my Disclosure here, on my post that I had built for those particular purposes.
3- Your Question:
Quote:
Are you talking about the collapsing magnetic field of the coil as being back
emf ?
Answer: Your question does not seems to be complete to me, or I just do not understand it, I have mentioned [collapsing magnetic field] many times here, please cite specifically with quote marks my entire statement you are referring to.

Thanks
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-09-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: meant [does not seems] error
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:00 PM
john_g john_g is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Ufopolitics

Thanks for staying.

You mentioned in your first post about using a secondary; can you give any more info about how you would set the secondary up?

Kind regards

John
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarring View Post
@ufopolitics

Thanks for posting your findings. And coming back. I'm having a bit of a hard time seeing past the circuit as how a nixie driver for example would work. Is there something special about the coil; also are you setting your output voltage with your frequency by way of loading a cap on the front end at all? Then adjusting the PWM/input pulse, so to speak?

Thanks
Kyle

Hello Kcarring,

Thanks for your words.

Now, related to 'having a hard time seeing past the circuit' I could explain...
But I have not tried driving a Nixie Driver..
I have been trying common components, utilized in households or industry, elementary ones...Motors, Lamps, etc, not sophisticated electronic equipment, much less if they are expensive.
This is a completely experimental circuit, and actually the one shown here, is not defined as specific components required, just simple to understand it's basics.
So in order to make it work, there is some work on your side my friend at your own risk.

Thanks
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,721
I still am having a hard time with the fact that you cannot answer the basic questions.
Your calling it cold current, but where is the cold coming from? Whats cold about the energy coming out?

And I am sorry if you find a question or an opinion offensive, but that is not reality. If your not here to explain then what are you here for?

And you can ignore me if want, but its not going to get any easier that way.

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
No, but you do seem to be touchy about it. Truth hurt or what?



So your point? Your are comparing apples and Oranges.



Maybe I missed the current output? Is it High?



Because I have seen it first hand, and a very little boost circuit did not make it.



The reference I gave for wikipedia is a valid basic Boost circuit just like the one you drew.



Ya as matter fact I have. I have also built circuits that emit cold current, (That gets cold), Negative energy (That grows through resistance) and positive energy as well as many other things.

You got it all wrong. You come in, make claims, show a circuit, and try to name it some fantastic thing. Well 8 years ago when I built one it showed alot of funny things to me. Taught me alot, but all in all it was just High frequency high voltage, with low current.

Now if you paid attention and would actually try what I told you might see another side to what your doing. You might actually have something different. I do not think so though.
I'll go back through the post and reread it. Maybe even give it go.

But as far as I am concerned, putting test leads in water along with your hand does not constitute a cold current. And your awfully touchy about someone questioning you, which is the typical behavior of an unsure individual who need a little recognition. You should calm down and address the questions before you continue to get upset.
I know engineers with 40 years of experience, they still cannot explain some of what I do. So your experience is invalid, and it doesn't get you any further ranting and raving about it.

Matt
Hey Matt,

Listen, I am a very upfront guy, so be it.

I did not like your previous approaches at all, too aggressive and requesting my answer to become a direct confrontation, am not here for that, and it was obvious you did not read my text at all ,you just gave a 'quick look' to my circuit ...and Boom...let's get this rookie...and I did not like that, it is simple, just like that.

I am putting behind all you have said here (Not Ignoring you) just, I do not want to keep arguing about silly crap both of Us here...we waist our precious time friend.

However, at the same time I do want to thank you!


Why?


Because You gave me just one test that I had not tried yet...and guess what?
It worked out beautiful and beyond your own proposal...to be cold electricity.
The resistors as load by itself...never got hot at all, like it was not connected...and I increased the "Volume"(Frequency Input/ Voltage at output at 200V TO 300V, all way up...but there is more to it...
In Parallel I added a Fluorescent Lamp, and it lit it very bright...like the resistors were not there, just the Vmeter at output went a bit higher (@60Volts higher than normal of what it does with just the lamp (40-50V)...but resistors remained cold during all tests.

I tried different resistor values...at Load to Output ...starting of course by Higher ones (4.7 Mega Ohms 2%...to very low...100 ohms 5%...just beautiful!

But what I loved the most...is that lamp could not be brighter because I will blow the glass up...
So, thanks again.

All other tests related to water resistance and shocks versus skin effect, I have done plus also a very clean Electrolysis in Salt Solution.
I also had lit a 120 V Neon with the precious colors of Cold Electricity dancing Plasma Ball of light around the neon electrodes, flickering, up-down, however, that happens only at very, very low oscillations at input...then at higher goes to normal Cathode-Anode bright orange illumination...exceeding normal illumination as with 120V AC.

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I still am having a hard time with the fact that you cannot answer the basic questions.
Your calling it cold current, but where is the cold coming from? Whats cold about the energy coming out?

And I am sorry if you find a question or an opinion offensive, but that is not reality. If your not here to explain then what are you here for?

And you can ignore me if want, but its not going to get any easier that way.

Matt
Matt,

You know more than I do, about the specifications and manifestation forms of this type of current...I just know, that I know nothing...

Regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,721
I am glad the tests went that way. You may be on to something. We'll see.
Looks like few people are going replicate so they will have results too. It would be a shame if they can't reproduce it. Hopefully you won't be offended by the ones who try and can't get the same results. They might have questions you know, maybe even a little skepticism at that point, so pull your fragile little ego up by the belt straps and get ready for it.

Trust me, research around here is a boxing match, you gotta learn to take the punches. Don't read into someones intentions to much, when questioning you.
And by the way I still had those tests in mind even after reading your post for the 3rd time and all the following ones.
And for anybody who thinks no one should question or reflect experience onto someone else's work, grow up. That life.

Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I am glad the tests went that way. You may be on to something. We'll see.
Looks like few people are going replicate so they will have results too. It would be a shame if they can't reproduce it. Hopefully you won't be offended by the ones who try and can't get the same results. They might have questions you know, maybe even a little skepticism at that point, so pull your fragile little ego up by the belt straps and get ready for it.

Trust me, research around here is a boxing match, you gotta learn to take the punches. Don't read into someones intentions to much, when questioning you.
And by the way I still had those tests in mind even after reading your post for the 3rd time and all the following ones.
And for anybody who thinks no one should question or reflect experience onto someone else's work, grow up. That life.

Matt
Hello Matt,

Look, I just did now the Shock/Skin effect, while lamp lit and Meter Output set in parallel with lamp, (I set the lamp as a monitor to turn the V.R. on...to know when am starting getting it precisely[it rushes in]).reading on 88-90 Volts , cables would spark...if I knock them between them...wet my finger...put the terminals on top and very close to each other..around one inch, and nothing...just a tingling sense on my finger skin...no shock...is that the "skin effect"??
It feels like your finger is getting numb...but no shock
Now the water test I don't get it clearly..
You said to measure the resistance On Water, around lamp terminals distance (aprox) and the other is to aprox calculate resistance on ballast..that is ok
Now a silly question where I do not understand.
Do both tests simultaneously while lamp is On?...That is what I understood have more sense..

I will make a video on this..
Last thing.
Do you guys have a way to play, upload short videos for all to see?
I am new here...
Other thing I could do is set it private in my YT Channel, and post here the private link...
Thanks

Thanks
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-09-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRC View Post
Thanks for staying ufopolitics. Looking forward to hearing more information from
you. You have me very curious about your motor designs, especially the dynamo electric motor that can utilize radiant energy.

George


Hello George,

The motors are the least of my concerns as of now, but I tell you that RE runs the Regular Brushed motors, very cold and spending like 4.0 Volts going over speed limits...on a rated motor where to reach top speed consumes 36 V ...I could keep dialing more V Out...but going off specs something could get loose inside or go wrong...why go more...it works superfine.

Related to the ones I spoke...they have to go back to the work bench...I have to modify according to the final "Exam" on this RE Handling.

Thanks for your comments!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post

I will make a video on this..
Last thing.
Do you guys have a way to play, upload short videos for all to see?
I am new here...
Other thing I could do is set it private in my YT Channel, and post here the private link...
Thanks

Thanks
http://www.energetictube.com/
This is another Place where you can host your Videos, you can make quick an Account there and the Videos are may not so public as in Youtube
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Rl2003's Avatar
Rl2003 Rl2003 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 174
Peace

Guy's
This all is sounding very interesting and I hope this forum can stay peaceful.
I have offered to verify any experiments that ufopolitics has done, if he so wishes.
If not that is fine I will watch what is happening just like the rest. I am more of an
emperical builder, than a typer anyway, so I normaly don't post much but...
Let the guy breath, some of you asking for information and he has not finished
introducing his findings. It would take me months to explain something like this.
Peace out

Mark P
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rl2003 View Post
Guy's
This all is sounding very interesting and I hope this forum can stay peaceful.
I have offered to verify any experiments that ufopolitics has done, if he so wishes.
If not that is fine I will watch what is happening just like the rest. I am more of an
emperical builder, than a typer anyway, so I normaly don't post much but...
Let the guy breath, some of you asking for information and he has not finished
introducing his findings. It would take me months to explain something like this.
Peace out

Mark P
Hello [QUOTE=Rl2003;179343]

You are very welcome to replicate my set up any time, I will assist you from Oscillator building to Batteries spec's to Coil windings...and two diodes..
Not much eh?
The oscillator am using are 555 timers, cheap and simple to put together...
A piece of cake!

Thanks for your post[QUOTE=Rl2003;179343]

P.D:I am trying to upload Skin Test...but server is super slow...and not getting it..so may have to Vid-Convert to smaller size...format
Or get it in YT and give you the private link here.
I do not like to show my videos in YT, without my two F-16 shutting the UFO...

Ufopolitics
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,993
You should use anyway *flv Videos at Energetictube, i think its the only Format what the Player there accept.
Vlc is also a free Videoplayer with converting functions.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,877
Skin Effect Video

SKIN_EFFECT_RADIANT_ENERGY_COLD_ELECTRICITY - YouTube

Now this video has been edited as "Unlisted", meaning only those with this link could see it...that is -of course- after you pay the amount established...:0
__________________
 

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-09-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,721
The water test was to show you how silly it was to put a bulb in water and expect to prove anything. Water is not conductive and if the current has a quicker root to ground, thats the way it will go. So you should measure the resistance the water at a given distance then measure the total resistance of the bulb, you find out the bulb is a quicker path to ground.

In one of your earlier videos you jumped a bit when you got to close to one of the leads.
A CFL is not a good test. I have seen many oscillating circuits that light CFL's. An incandescent would be something.

Now as far as the shock goes, that look good. Normal current, and high frequency current will penetrate. Your muscles will want to twitch. A cold current will just run the surface so you'll feel it and its not comfortable but do not need to pull away. I'll leave that up to you to tell us how it felt.

I am still interested in the current, and how much shows up at the load, also a scope shot would be nice. One of your previous videos has a scope present but I am not sure that was the waveform or not.

Thanks for coming around.
Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers