Cosmic Induction Generator by John Polakowski

The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay
Energetic Forum  

Go Back   Energetic Forum > Energetic Forum Discussion > Renewable Energy
Homepage Energetic Science Ministries Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 03:09 AM
blackchisel97's Avatar
blackchisel97 blackchisel97 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,633
Send a message via Skype™ to blackchisel97
@Ufopolitics Thank you for explanation. I ran couple tests and observed circuit behavior in resonant state. I tried incandescent bulb, as well as bulb in series with battery (just to try out some ideas).
My output freq. during first test was 13.5-15kHz, which I found to be the best resonant spot at lowest input A and best charging rate. I mainly rely on my scope reading. Transistor remains cold. I'll try to find my ultra fast diodes hiding from me but not sure if they're rated that high.
I'm curious about the different oscillator you have mentioned.


Vtech
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 05:02 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post


Ok, here I drew a better circuit, arranged the components in a more understandable fashion. (And put letters to all ) However, I am also adding the magnetic polarity of Coil at both stages of Oscillator signals, Red is our "Artificially" created Magnetic Field result of our Input to Coil. Blue is the Naturally created by Radiant Energy opposite magnetic field...
Now, what we are getting out are "Pure Inductance Counter Electro Motive Forces (As Physics Says)...or Back EMF.
The Field created by Radiant Energy is way bigger in spectrum, flux force and of a MUCH Higher Frequency than Our Input created Field. In my previous picture of the Fluorescent Lamp 125 Watts, the two Extech meters are showing Hertz on both fields, left at 2033Hz is Radiant, right meter 800Hz is ours. In the video, I uploaded in YT, by final part, when I am turning on-off by hand, you could see meters deflect at Load-No Load. However, always keeping the differences between them. If there is a certain time with no load, the Radiant Field becomes 'Stabilized' with Primary (Ours), meaning same Hz...
Now , just to go over some Physics Concepts related to Inductors versus Motor Generator Coils.

Physics says that the reason the Inductor changes polarities is due to the Collapsing of the ORIGINATING Field, where "The shrinking" of the Magnetic Field, starts changing direction of the flux lines cutting the wires lines in an opposite direction, therefore,inductor shows reversed polarities. They also say is due to Inductor trying to keep current (I) Constant.
When Physics explains the same exact phenomena, (A Simple Coil of Enameled Wire) but applying it to Dynamo-electric Machines...then 'remembers' about Faraday's Laws...mentioning is a "Dragging Force" THEN, call it C EMF, not related to Electro Magnetic Fields, BUT instead, to Electro 'Motive Force'...and it is a very high coincidence, the fact that even the meaning been so different, the "Letters are Identical"...How could we dispute which is which between C EMF or C EMF?

The readings of the Radiant Energy Electromagnetic Field, at all shows, the least signs to be collapsing, fading or shrinking, on the contrary, it is Superior in many parameters to the "Originating" One. And been Opposite in Polarity Orientation, is understood that its Output Voltage is reverse of ours.
However, since Inductors are static components, and do not play any roll into 'Magnetic Interactions' , we could say that mentioning about Magnetic fields reversing, is "not that important"...

I have tried this output on typical DC brush motors, they go beyond estimated top speed...rated to go that fast at a consumption of @ 36 Volts, However using this just simple arrangement of Coil-Diodes it uses 4.0 Volts, going over speed limits, but the must impressive thing is...as they accelerate they become much colder...I will be filming this and using an Infrared Digital Thermometer...

The Diodes should be the lowest resistance than the IN4000 family (rated @600 Ohms)...I use the NTE576...rated at 400 Volts and @400Ohms. besides being a bigger body diode...however, I have Blown them with low voltage input but RE feed back spikes when Load was 'demanding too much' ...but there are many available that would do the job, Fast Switching is very Important!

Well, I think this is all I wanted to say...besides thanking all of you for being so patient and nice to me.

So See You tomorrow...
And have a nice evening!

Ufopolitics
Looks like your harvesting the collapsing magnetic field to me.

How do you say your not just using the emf from the collapsing magnetic field ?

Here's my opinion.

Your output arrow is going the wrong way, input goes into the positive of the
coil, which you've drawn correctly, but the output goes out of the opposite
end of the same coil as emf, which is just added to the original emf "if the coil
is in series with a load and the source", the collapsing magnetic field is delayed emf in the
same direction as the applied emf (your diodes indicate this fact), and the
magnetic field doesn't get there for free.

Just because in most circuits where there is a coil in parallel with the source
(like a motor) the magnetic field collapse is usually wasted, doesn't mean
when you collect it it is free energy.

In my opinion going by what I have picked up, bemf is a force which opposes
current caused by emf, bemf does not ever cause it's own current because it
is always slightly less in force than the applied emf, if it wasn't less no current
would flow and it only ever appears to oppose current caused by applied emf.

When a coil is charging there is bemf opposing the charging current and when
the coil is discharged there is bemf opposing the emf produced by the
collapsing magnetic field, the emf produced by the collapsing magnetic field is
normal forward emf, but it's origin is the coil not the source, the potential the
coil has before collapse (the magnetic field) is caused by the current through
it from the source.

Cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 05:50 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,353
Here's how I would draw it.

The top drawing the load in series with the coil and the source by adding a
capacitor in series with the coil the emf from the collapsing magnetic field is
automatically collected, if a diode is placed between the battery + and the coil
the capacitor cannot discharge back to the battery after it is charged by the
coil and so the capacitor if sized correctly will be charged to double the
battery voltage by the emf from the coils field collapse. If the frequency is
correct the diode is not needed, On switch off the magnetic field collapse
charges the capacitor to double the source voltage then on switch on the
capacitor discharges through the load. Works a treat.

The bottom drawing is the coil in parallel with the load and the emf from the
coil just discharges through the load, and because the collapse is not limited
by a voltage it can be discharged back to the battery positive, but it would
discharge to the negative if configured to allowed it to do so.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The way I see it when there is current flowing there is bemf but the bemf is caused only to oppose the current caused by the emf.

Bottom line is the emf produced by the collapsing magnetic field of the coil is forward emf not bemf.

Cheers

Last edited by Farmhand : 02-08-2012 at 06:08 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,139
Gotta Love it.

So about 8 years ago I built this very same motor on my own. I used a set of points, transistors, Fets, relays, all kinds of switch's. Simple Motor
It just interests me how it someone else rediscovered.

So instead of complaining or anything let me give some assets, so you read further into what you are doing. It is a very conventionally used circiut.

Boost converter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Bedini's patent

And there is one other link for a patent from Toyota back in the 70's, but it evaids at the moment.

The joule thief's all work this way.

You just stepping up voltage. You may be harvesting the collapsing field to some extent but if your stepping the voltage up more than about 8x via the boost circuit, what your seeing is ultra low current voltage. Not much else. Even at those ratio's the BEMF is very low and will be indicated by the negative curve on your scope. You also maybe seeing transient behavior from the inductor. This is real extra energy, but the net gain will not get you above 99% as you have to tap the ground to make the current move, to create the effect. Most boost circuits reside in the 89%- 92% percent ratio for efficiency.
If you take the time to scope it with some math you'll find your efficiency.

Now that is not to say its not useful, but there are better means to go about the process. Search this forum, a few people have found them.

Matt
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,379
@Ufopolitics
please dont get discouraged with some here, we are just trying to understand
please continue with your findings
dave
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 12:49 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,155
One note. The on time is not used in proposed circuit. I think it may be used too and in such way as to create OU DC-DC inverter.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 02:56 PM
necromanser necromanser is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Thumbs up Inductive spiking tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post


/snip

The Field created by Radiant Energy is way bigger in spectrum, flux force and of a MUCH Higher Frequency than Our Input created Field. In my previous picture of the Fluorescent Lamp 125 Watts, the two Extech meters are showing Hertz on both fields, left at 2033Hz is Radiant, right meter 800Hz is ours. In the video, I uploaded in YT, by final part, when I am turning on-off by hand, you could see meters deflect at Load-No Load. However, always keeping the differences between them. If there is a certain time with no load, the Radiant Field becomes 'Stabilized' with Primary (Ours), meaning same Hz...
Now , just to go over some Physics Concepts related to Inductors versus Motor Generator Coils.

Physics says that the reason the Inductor changes polarities is due to the Collapsing of the ORIGINATING Field, where "The shrinking" of the Magnetic Field, starts changing direction of the flux lines cutting the wires lines in an opposite direction, therefore,inductor shows reversed polarities. They also say is due to Inductor trying to keep current (I) Constant.
When Physics explains the same exact phenomena, (A Simple Coil of Enameled Wire) but applying it to Dynamo-electric Machines...then 'remembers' about Faraday's Laws...mentioning is a "Dragging Force" THEN, call it C EMF, not related to Electro Magnetic Fields, BUT instead, to Electro 'Motive Force'...and it is a very high coincidence, the fact that even the meaning been so different, the "Letters are Identical"...How could we dispute which is which between C EMF or C EMF?

The readings of the Radiant Energy Electromagnetic Field, at all shows, the least signs to be collapsing, fading or shrinking, on the contrary, it is Superior in many parameters to the "Originating" One. And been Opposite in Polarity Orientation, is understood that its Output Voltage is reverse of ours.
However, since Inductors are static components, and do not play any roll into 'Magnetic Interactions' , we could say that mentioning about Magnetic fields reversing, is "not that important"...

I have tried this output on typical DC brush motors, they go beyond estimated top speed...rated to go that fast at a consumption of @ 36 Volts, However using this just simple arrangement of Coil-Diodes it uses 4.0 Volts, going over speed limits, but the must impressive thing is...as they accelerate they become much colder...I will be filming this and using an Infrared Digital Thermometer...

The Diodes should be the lowest resistance than the IN4000 family (rated @600 Ohms)...I use the NTE576...rated at 400 Volts and @400Ohms. besides being a bigger body diode...however, I have Blown them with low voltage input but RE feed back spikes when Load was 'demanding too much' ...but there are many available that would do the job, Fast Switching is very Important!

Well, I think this is all I wanted to say...besides thanking all of you for being so patient and nice to me.

So See You tomorrow...
And have a nice evening!

Ufopolitics
Thanks for posting this super duper circuit. I'm sure you've seen this very same phenomenon animated here as 'inductive spike' or 'inductive energy'

Inductive spiking tutorial

This video is just to help folks vizualize the phenomena. Please ignore the alternate arrangement explained at the end of this video to shoot - overcome - radiant energy.

Cheers.
NM
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 9,703
same as SSG?

UFO,

Your diagram here:



is identical to the common SSG circuit of John Bedini unless I'm missing something. Look below. Switch goes off, diode from bottom of inductor
goes through load/secondary battery/etc... (X) then just right back to
the positive terminal of the battery - that is exactly what you appear
to be showing in your diagram above.

The only deviation from the common SSG is that you simply added another
diode after the load before going back to the positive of the input, which
probably doesn't make a significant difference.



I'm not discouraging anything you're doing but so far I don't see a
difference from the SSG - but I could be missing something.

You're using a mosfet and if there was no load attached, the coil's
transient spike can move backwards because the mosfet's intrinsic diode
will conduct and you will get that spike simply returning backwards right
to the source battery, which the battery really doesn't like. But with a
load, most of the spike will go the path of least impedance.

If you put a scope across your input battery or cap, you will see the
spike come back to it in a regenerating pulse - do it without a load, then
add your load and compare the difference.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
This is just a thought could we use the RE from your circuit run into another coil and circuit setup and get hot electricity as bemf at a lower frequency with amplification.
dave
Hi Dave,

This type of Higher Frequency Electricity is MUCH FASTER than Our Hot electricity... I had tested its Inductance on a Secondary Coil (I will move 'in time' into that stage)...And results are excellent.
Before the Hot Electricity gets to Induce into Secondary Coil, (I had read-outs of 0.01V Hot while RE(Cold) is at 200V steady)we have a robust presence of Cold in the Secondary...I believe this works towards our entire benefit.
So, why would you want to return to a slower and hotter electricity?
The idea here, is for Us to use the "least as possible" of our Hot electricity side, in order to Gain on the other side of our Diodes Gates cleaner and higher results.
Do you agree with me here up to here?

Thanks for your reply. it was great, in order for me to establish my point of view!

Ufopolitics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
UFO,

Your diagram here:



is identical to the common SSG circuit of John Bedini unless I'm missing something. Look below. Switch goes off, diode from bottom of inductor
goes through load/secondary battery/etc... (X) then just right back to
the positive terminal of the battery - that is exactly what you appear
to be showing in your diagram above.

The only deviation from the common SSG is that you simply added another
diode after the load before going back to the positive of the input, which
probably doesn't make a significant difference.



I'm not discouraging anything you're doing but so far I don't see a
difference from the SSG - but I could be missing something.

You're using a mosfet and if there was no load attached, the coil's
transient spike can move backwards because the mosfet's intrinsic diode
will conduct and you will get that spike simply returning backwards right
to the source battery, which the battery really doesn't like. But with a
load, most of the spike will go the path of least impedance.

If you put a scope across your input battery or cap, you will see the
spike come back to it in a regenerating pulse - do it without a load, then
add your load and compare the difference.
Dear Aaron,

You are seeing that diode as... (it) probably "doesn't make any difference", just because you are completely 'trapped' inside the Hot side of the circuit, you are looking at our continuous and insistent ways to keep playing within one side of the "Picture" only. But I understand it...as is the normal ways we been thought so far.

You also looking at just one side when you said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
"You're using a mosfet and if there was no load attached, the coil's
transient spike can move backwards because the mosfet's intrinsic diode
will conduct and you will get that spike simply returning backwards right
to the source battery, which the battery really doesn't like. But with a
load, most of the spike will go the path of least impedance..."
By doing this, you see the Spikes getting back to our Mosfet, to our battery, to our side, not looking at other side...
Why do you think the spikes come back to our system under 'No-Load' conditions and why they don't (or much less) 'On-Load', besides the fact you mentioned, that spikes and any other traveling currents will choose to flow through a less impedance,less resistive or less opposed force path?
Well, simply because we are not offering the other side any protection from our side...and that diode (D2) is doing just that, preventing from being all times 'our' positive side 'Invoking' for negative spikes to come in our side. as It establishes a Barrier to our Positive and also a Barrier from it's Negative side to come into our system.


That is the reason why, I have established a Blue Arrow Flow for Cold Electricity, and Red Arrow for Hot Electricity to define Sides here.
Therefore, in order to understand what I am doing, you should also look , please, at "The Other Side", by just drawing a virtual line at center of Inductor as to establish a "LIMIT" where We all should start looking into that RIGHT SIDE also (And I am saying Inductor, just because it is easier for you to understand it this way, however, my interest is that you look at IT, NOT ONLY as a Toroidal Inductor with a couple of heavy gauge wire, Statically Seating on top of a circuit board, but to ANY COIL of enameled magnetic wire, other words, an Electromagnet that could be also applied to other uses, like a Motor or a Generator in further steps I intend to explain here for all of you.

Electronic Circuits could divert or confuse Us a lot into communicating with each others to see differences, just by changing the arrangement and positioning of components, then running long wires to get to them. In order to achieve better understanding, We should arrange Components FIRST, in such a fashion, so that our wires to connect them, would be as short as possible.

Thanks for your opinion Aaron, and comparison to Mr Bedini's great device, it helps a lot for Us to start understanding where I am coming from.

Thanks very much

Ufopolitics

Last edited by Ufopolitics : 02-08-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hi Dave,

This type of Higher Frequency Electricity is MUCH FASTER than Our Hot electricity... I had tested its Inductance on a Secondary Coil (I will move 'in time' into that stage)...And results are excellent.
Before the Hot Electricity gets to Induce into Secondary Coil, (I had read-outs of 0.01V Hot while RE(Cold) is at 200V steady)we have a robust presence of Cold in the Secondary...I believe this works towards our entire benefit.
So, why would you want to return to a slower and hotter electricity?
The idea here, is for Us to use the "least as possible" of our Hot electricity side, in order to Gain on the other side of our Diodes Gates cleaner and higher results.
Do you agree with me here up to here?

Thanks for your reply. it was great, in order for me to establish my point of view!

Ufopolitics
I agree, cold is better if we can manage it, and it will run our appliances.
evidently you have managed to capture it, as seen in your vids

We are anxious to see what further developments you have made

Thank You for revealing what you have discovered,
dave
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 9,703
@ufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
By doing this, you see the Spikes getting back to our Mosfet, to our battery, to our side, not looking at other side...
Why do you think the spikes come back to our system under 'No-Load' conditions and why they don't (or much less) 'On-Load', besides the fact you mentioned, that spikes and any other traveling currents will choose to flow through a less impedance,less resistive or less opposed force path?

Well, simply because we are not offering the other side any protection from our side...and that diode (D2) is doing just that, preventing from being all times 'our' positive side 'Invoking' for negative spikes to come in our side. as It establishes a Barrier to our Positive and also a Barrier from it's Negative side to come into our system.


That is the reason why, I have established a Blue Arrow Flow for Cold Electricity, and Red Arrow for Hot Electricity to define Sides here.
Therefore, in order to understand what I am doing, you should also look , please, at "The Other Side", by just drawing a virtual line at center of Inductor as to establish a "LIMIT" where We all should start looking into that RIGHT SIDE also (And I am saying Inductor, just because it is easier for you to understand it this way, however, my interest is that you look at IT, NOT ONLY as a Toroidal Inductor with a couple of heavy gauge wire, Statically Seating on top of a circuit board, but to ANY COIL of enameled magnetic wire, other words, an Electromagnet that could be also applied to other uses, like a Motor or a Generator in further steps I intend to explain here for all of you.

Electronic Circuits could divert or confuse Us a lot into communicating with each others to see differences, just by changing the arrangement and positioning of components, then running long wires to get to them. In order to achieve better understanding, We should arrange Components FIRST, in such a fashion, so that our wires to connect them, would be as short as possible.

Thanks for your opinion Aaron, and comparison to Mr Bedini's great device, it helps a lot for Us to start understanding where I am coming from.

Thanks very much

Ufopolitics
I'm not trapped in anything. You're preaching to the choir here so don't get me wrong. I'm just asking for clarification.

Your red arrow looks like it simply shows the direction of the positive voltage potential while the "hot current" actually moves in the opposite direction of the red arrow on that side of the circuit. But I understand
your point that it is on the "hot" side.

In this diagram, as mentioned earlier, the power supply is reversed. Is that intentional and you're trying to run the circuit inverted or something?



Or is the power supply actually supposed to have the positive terminal connected directly to the inductor like this:



I apologize if you already answered that but its a bit confusing to show both because their operation would be different.

No, I am looking at both sides. I said the spike from inductor moving to source battery will do so if it is unloaded on the "cold" side. That is a fact that you seem to agree with and this has nothing to do with the "cold" side. And this only happens with a mosfet that has the internally reversed didoe and will not do this with a transistor.

There was a diagram early in this thread showing it can be a transistor or a mosfet but if the circuit is unloaded, they behave differently. When the transistor is off, the inductor does not kick back to the battery - I have never seen this, not even a $10k scope could find any kickback to the primary battery.

Mosfet is a different story of course. When the mosfet is off, the intrinsic diode is in the reverse direction so the cathode is at the inductor side of the mosfet and it will be in full conduction so the coil's collapse does have a path back to the front battery. You probably know this, but I'm just spelling it out so there it is clear what I'm saying.

Here is a diagram for anyone unfamiliar with this - almost all mosfets have this reversed diode in it from source towards gate back towards the positive of the power supply:



Does your mosfet have the reversed diode or not? I know it doesn't make a difference in your overall example, but I think it is helpful to know specifically.

And I said that IF the other side IS loaded, then a difference may be seen on the primary battery by putting a scope across it. I just said there can be a comparison that can be seen to demonstrate where the spike is preferring to go. Obviously if the impedance of the load on the "cold side" is less than the impedance of the inductor, the spike will take that route and nothing will be pulsed back to the primary.

So based on your diagram, if you put a low impedance battery there on the output on the "cold side", the battery of course will receive the spike and it will charge it. But if you put an inductor on that output side and it is a higher impedance than the coil on the mostfet, that spike will never go to the load, it will go back to the battery - if the mosfet has the reversed diode in it that is.

With a transistor, you can guarantee that the only path is to the load on the "cold" side when it is switched off.

Anyway, I'm not disputing your claims about what happens on the "cold" side - this is all for clarification.

So far, do you agree with all the above? This doesn't get to what happens on the "cold" side yet but I think helps set the stage - at least for me to understand what you're doing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
I agree, cold is better if we can manage it, and it will run our appliances.
evidently you have managed to capture it, as seen in your vids

We are anxious to see what further developments you have made

Thank You for revealing what you have discovered,
dave
My pleasure Dave,

She is a beautiful thing, and I am fascinated with her, for so many years we have been running just into so hot temperatures...that it was about time to get a bit 'colder'...to allow "Her" to give Us all, a bit of change, some fresh and cold air...We need it.
Now, related to 'Running all our appliances' I have a bit of disagreement on that...She does not like the sudden or constant crashes, just because she travels so fast... .

Thanks!

Ufopolitics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 9,703
vids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
I agree, cold is better if we can manage it, and it will run our appliances.
evidently you have managed to capture it, as seen in your vids

We are anxious to see what further developments you have made

Thank You for revealing what you have discovered,
dave
I just saw this: RADIANT FREE ENERGY - YouTube

Not sure if this is part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTRX8IfJQY but youtube removed it for music copyright violation. Looking forward to seeing it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackchisel97 View Post
@Ufopolitics Thank you for explanation. I ran couple tests and observed circuit behavior in resonant state. I tried incandescent bulb, as well as bulb in series with battery (just to try out some ideas).
My output freq. during first test was 13.5-15kHz, which I found to be the best resonant spot at lowest input A and best charging rate. I mainly rely on my scope reading. Transistor remains cold. I'll try to find my ultra fast diodes hiding from me but not sure if they're rated that high.
I'm curious about the different oscillator you have mentioned.


Vtech
Hello Blackchisel!!

I am so glad you did the test and it gave you positive results!!
Now, I know you like trying new ideas...but Radiant Energy does not goes too well inside of constant crashing, colliding electronic flow devices.
You will get much better results by using self ballasted fluorescent, they close just at start and the once Hg and other gases get excited and lit, then they go off...and you could use them to monitor your signals and compare the Flashes with your read out in DSO.

The same as with a regular type Brushed DC Motor...since it is constantly switching they are ok...however , soon will be better Dynamo-electric machines that will perform even better with this type of beautiful electricity.

You got pretty high in output oscillations, however, should keep an eye on your other side also (Input)...so, please tune in slow...Incandescent, halogens, etc "demands" too much, that's why Radiant Energy went that high...but with a Fluorescent 125 W/120V...you will just need @ 2000 Hz in output...spending @800Hz (depending on your set-up)
Diodes are important not only as Fast switchers, but also as having lower resistance ratings at forward bias...
Also try to check your Amperage and Voltage at Input versus Output...at same times with a Load present at Cold side, a Load you know its spec's as W, V and I...and let me know.

Thanks!!

Ufopolitics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I just saw this: RADIANT FREE ENERGY - YouTube

Not sure if this is part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTRX8IfJQY but youtube removed it for music copyright violation. Looking forward to seeing it.
No, that is Not it...I always put names to my videos sequences...This series are "RADIANT FREE ENERGY"
That is a dispute I am having with YT because I use Money from Pink Floyd (EMI Rights)...When J.P Morgan decides to take down Nikola Tesla patent on wireless transmission of electricity...
But is Ok...I just did not have the time but I could load videos on my private servers...and post them anywhere...
Second part has not come out yet...hehe...stay tuned.

Thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 07:48 PM
blackchisel97's Avatar
blackchisel97 blackchisel97 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,633
Send a message via Skype™ to blackchisel97
Quote from Aaron - With a transistor, you can guarantee that the only path is to the load on the "cold" side when it is switched off.
I concur and my test show me the same. However, I didn't run any test with Mosfet yet. Need to tutor myself to understand this animal better
I was also running small DC motor from it and didn't notice any return path but again, I used bipolar transistor only. I should have some but need to check online what they're. I also agree on fast diodes. Didn't found them yet. I remember same issues while working with Tesla Switch. I couldn't get expected results until replacing them. Thank you Ufopolitics for sharing. I only have one "energy efficient" spiral bulb left in the house. It is rated 13W. I removed them while ago due to the Hg content.

Thanks
Vtech

Last edited by blackchisel97 : 02-08-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: edit
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Looks like your harvesting the collapsing magnetic field to me.

How do you say your not just using the emf from the collapsing magnetic field ?
It is very simple to answer that with just two facts:

Number one, I have measured what you call Back EMF, or C EMF due to the "Collapsing Magnetic Field" (And I understand perfectly your statements in their entirety. As it is the way Physics had explained it, and the way WE have learned for many generations )

Now, out of the "Box" of Physics, just for a few seconds if you could...just let be, your self common sense judgement in complete control...

Does a "Collapsing Magnetic Field" shows this type of "Attitude"??

1- Does a Collapsing Magnetic Field gives you readings of much higher Increase of Operating Frequencies (Hz) than the Originating (Our) Magnetic Field, under constant oscillations coming from "our side"?

2-Does a Collapsing Magnetic Field, where you have previously and clearly defined your Originating Magnetic Field polarities, changes into an Opposite Polarity that is Much Greater in Strength, to the point of Turning upside down a Rare Earth, super strong cylindrical permanent magnet, in order to attract to that supposedly collapsing magnetic field opposite pole?

I have done this tests...and , by all means, you are free to go ahead and try them also.


Thanks so much, Farmhand, for bringing the Issue I was expecting for...even though I had mentioned so many times here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I'm not trapped in anything. You're preaching to the choir here so don't get me wrong. I'm just asking for clarification.

Your red arrow looks like it simply shows the direction of the positive voltage potential while the "hot current" actually moves in the opposite direction of the red arrow on that side of the circuit. But I understand
your point that it is on the "hot" side.

In this diagram, as mentioned earlier, the power supply is reversed. Is that intentional and you're trying to run the circuit inverted or something?



Or is the power supply actually supposed to have the positive terminal connected directly to the inductor like this:



I apologize if you already answered that but its a bit confusing to show both because their operation would be different.

No, I am looking at both sides. I said the spike from inductor moving to source battery will do so if it is unloaded on the "cold" side. That is a fact that you seem to agree with and this has nothing to do with the "cold" side. And this only happens with a mosfet that has the internally reversed didoe and will not do this with a transistor.

There was a diagram early in this thread showing it can be a transistor or a mosfet but if the circuit is unloaded, they behave differently. When the transistor is off, the inductor does not kick back to the battery - I have never seen this, not even a $10k scope could find any kickback to the primary battery.

Mosfet is a different story of course. When the mosfet is off, the intrinsic diode is in the reverse direction so the cathode is at the inductor side of the mosfet and it will be in full conduction so the coil's collapse does have a path back to the front battery. You probably know this, but I'm just spelling it out so there it is clear what I'm saying.

Here is a diagram for anyone unfamiliar with this - almost all mosfets have this reversed diode in it from source towards gate back towards the positive of the power supply:



Does your mosfet have the reversed diode or not? I know it doesn't make a difference in your overall example, but I think it is helpful to know specifically.

And I said that IF the other side IS loaded, then a difference may be seen on the primary battery by putting a scope across it. I just said there can be a comparison that can be seen to demonstrate where the spike is preferring to go. Obviously if the impedance of the load on the "cold side" is less than the impedance of the inductor, the spike will take that route and nothing will be pulsed back to the primary.

So based on your diagram, if you put a low impedance battery there on the output on the "cold side", the battery of course will receive the spike and it will charge it. But if you put an inductor on that output side and it is a higher impedance than the coil on the mostfet, that spike will never go to the load, it will go back to the battery - if the mosfet has the reversed diode in it that is.

With a transistor, you can guarantee that the only path is to the load on the "cold" side when it is switched off.

Anyway, I'm not disputing your claims about what happens on the "cold" side - this is all for clarification.

So far, do you agree with all the above? This doesn't get to what happens on the "cold" side yet but I think helps set the stage - at least for me to understand what you're doing.
Hello Aaron,

In My first Diagram I admitted I was wrong relating to the Battery Polarity set up...and Blackchisel fixed for me an even had the great help of replacing my regular transistor symbol by one of an N-Channel MOSFET...Anyways, that transistor I blew it up,and since was not a MOSFET, by inverting the terminals...didn't have the intrinsic diode... So yes Blackchisel, go ahead and throw it out, no good anymore...

In any of my circuits I am including a "Second Battery"...that kind of set up developed by comparing Mr. Bedini's charging circuit to mine...but all my batteries are charged so far...and I do not need to charge them at least for now...

And yes, I do know about the intrinsic diode on MOSFET's...in my circuits I always use an extra one right next to each MOSFET's of the Parallel Bank, since they are not as strong as a dedicated component specifically for those reasons...

The real way electricity flows is through electrons displacement...The term Positive or Negative is 'relative', but saying it more 'generally'...they move to where there is "Lack or Less" Electrons from areas where there is excess of them, "Positive Side", results in Holes, attraction to electrons, and since earlier years it was defined with a Cross...and a point to the negative side...Now we have changed those symbols a bit..but originally they found it an easier way like looking at an Arrow...From back end (+) or coming towards you (.)
Then in newer times and Up to Now, they had shown the Flow to be from positive to negative...with a red arrow-line...and named Positive as "Source", as Provider, as Feeder...and Negative as a Drain, an Absorption, a Sink...However, I agree with you, Aaron, that this New Terminology is completely wrong, therefore confusing, but if we know how it really works...and have our 'concepts very solid and clear'...this changes would not affect Us, nor make a big of a deal ...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,139
2 Tests

2 Tests if you will...
Test #1
If this is truly cold current you should be able to run it through a resistive load and the resistor should cool down.

Test #2
Measure the resistance of the WATER you submersed the bulb hookups in at or about the same distance as the lamps hookup. Measure the current going into the bulb and coming out of the bulb and calculate the resistance through the ballast. This should tell you the amount of resistance (roughly) as compared to the water.

And while your at it hook the leads up to your wet finger and see if the charge penetrates your skin or if rides the surface.

If the resistor cools down and the water has low to no resistance (and you didn't get shocked) then you are dealing with some form of cold current.

Other wise your just looking at high frequency high voltage, with little to no current.

Matt
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
@Ufopolitics
please dont get discouraged with some here, we are just trying to understand
please continue with your findings
dave
Hey Dave,

Thanks my friend for your nice words...I am not discouraged or EVER BE, my friend...I am very POSITIVE and SO SURE of what am saying, writing, stating and claiming, that you may have no idea how much...
I have been around for too long when some were not even born yet...but I had Children also...and I understand them...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,379
This reminds me of Sparky Sweets VTA he got massive cold electricity
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
So about 8 years ago I built this very same motor on my own. I used a set of points, transistors, Fets, relays, all kinds of switch's. Simple Motor
It just interests me how it someone else rediscovered.

So instead of complaining or anything let me give some assets, so you read further into what you are doing. It is a very conventionally used circiut.

Boost converter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Bedini's patent

And there is one other link for a patent from Toyota back in the 70's, but it evaids at the moment.

The joule thief's all work this way.

You just stepping up voltage. You may be harvesting the collapsing field to some extent but if your stepping the voltage up more than about 8x via the boost circuit, what your seeing is ultra low current voltage. Not much else. Even at those ratio's the BEMF is very low and will be indicated by the negative curve on your scope. You also maybe seeing transient behavior from the inductor. This is real extra energy, but the net gain will not get you above 99% as you have to tap the ground to make the current move, to create the effect. Most boost circuits reside in the 89%- 92% percent ratio for efficiency.
If you take the time to scope it with some math you'll find your efficiency.

Now that is not to say its not useful, but there are better means to go about the process. Search this forum, a few people have found them.

Matt

Hello Mathew,...How are you?
I am fine thanks

Well congratulations Mathew, about your motors!
So it seems you also like to built your own things, that's great...
I also like to build things...and you know what?...whenever no one makes a type of structure in any type of material...I build-mold it, shape it, from scratch...whether Stainless or regular Steel, Aluminum etc...Plasma cut it, MIG Weld it , TIG Weld it , lathe them...or when I use Cold Composites like Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, Fiber Glass then I use nice Resins to mold them like Epoxies...Polyesters,etc...I mean the works...but first, of course I set the designs in Auto CAD...then make prototypes in 3D and Animate them...I master a few of this nice programs...Like MAYA, Studio MAX, etc....and of course even make the editing also...Adobes are great programs for those things...like After Effects..Premiere or to just "touch'em up" with Photo Shop...
However I also build my electronic circuits, love to do that!...from scratch..no need to Bread Boards...too "thick"..and people in videos may think you are "Tricking" something, some wires running under the plastic...so they say is just a Hoax, Scams etc...and some daring ones call me even "Thief"...┐Could You believe that Matt?
But I bet You are also a builder just like me, I see it in the ways you express yourself.

Now, related to the Boost Converter...yes I do know them very well...for very long...and then some ..
They belong within the Buck Booster Converters Family...However this one you are showing is the least complex of all of them...
The SEPIC, the C┌K and ZETA...which are actually a bit more complicated than this Booster Type, just because they "Pump" from two Inductors instead of just One, kind of a "Push-Pull" arrangement design...

And related to Bedini's patent, many other members here already brought those issues and I explained the differences to them...

But I do not think you have got the time to go over all the comments yet...

Thanks

Ufopolitics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 9,703
bypass diode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Anyways, that transistor I blew it up,and since was not a MOSFET, by inverting the terminals...didn't have the intrinsic diode... So yes Blackchisel, go ahead and throw it out, no good anymore...

And yes, I do know about the intrinsic diode on MOSFET's...in my circuits I always use an extra one right next to each MOSFET's of the Parallel Bank, since they are not as strong as a dedicated component specifically for those reasons..
Thanks, got it.

I've never had a good experience with the reverse "free-wheeling" diodes in the mosfets - seem like junk - they're slow and clunky. In my inductive resistor tests, I wound up bypassing that diode (just putting the diode in parallel with the mosfet - anode to source and cathode to drain) with my own preference of high speed diodes and was able to drop the power requirement for the same work by 1/3 up to 2/3! I expected to see a difference but didn't know it was that big of a difference. That was specifically to shuttle the spike right back to the input source as that was the point in those experiments. Anyway, just goes to show the the amount of work done is not related to the amount of magnetism.

I'll look forward to your vids.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,353
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
It is very simple to answer that with just two facts:

Number one, I have measured what you call Back EMF, or C EMF due to the "Collapsing Magnetic Field" (And I understand perfectly your statements in their entirety. As it is the way Physics had explained it, and the way WE have learned for many generations )

Now, out of the "Box" of Physics, just for a few seconds if you could...just let be, your self common sense judgement in complete control...

Does a "Collapsing Magnetic Field" shows this type of "Attitude"??

1- Does a Collapsing Magnetic Field gives you readings of much higher Increase of Operating Frequencies (Hz) than the Originating (Our) Magnetic Field, under constant oscillations coming from "our side"?

2-Does a Collapsing Magnetic Field, where you have previously and clearly defined your Originating Magnetic Field polarities, changes into an Opposite Polarity that is Much Greater in Strength, to the point of Turning upside down a Rare Earth, super strong cylindrical permanent magnet, in order to attract to that supposedly collapsing magnetic field opposite pole?

I have done this tests...and , by all means, you are free to go ahead and try them also.


Thanks so much, Farmhand, for bringing the Issue I was expecting for...even though I had mentioned so many times here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Hi Ufopolitics, Firstly I'm not referring to the collapsing magnetic field as back
emf, I am referring to the collapsing magnetic field as emf, that is forward emf.
It must be forward emf because it is producing force in the same direction as
the applied emf.

Could you show what you call the measurement of back emf ?

To answer your questions.

Quote:
1- Does a Collapsing Magnetic Field gives you readings of much higher Increase of Operating Frequencies (Hz) than the Originating (Our) Magnetic Field, under constant oscillations coming from "our side"?
It depends. Possibly it could if the load caused it. Can you show this increased frequency as
compared to the input frequency ? If you can then show it don't just say it.

Quote:
2-Does a Collapsing Magnetic Field, where you have previously and clearly defined your Originating Magnetic Field polarities, changes into an Opposite Polarity that is Much Greater in Strength, to the point of Turning upside down a Rare Earth, super strong cylindrical permanent magnet, in order to attract to that supposedly collapsing magnetic field opposite pole?
I'm not the one making the claims here, I can't really picture what you are
saying in this second question. Can you show this by demonstration ? The
collapsing magnetic field can produce very high voltages as compared to the
input.

In the video i'll link below at 6:10 mins you can see the collapsing field energy can
charge a 470 uf capacitor to over 40 volts almost instantly even though the
source voltage is only 12 volts, which is normal, the coil used has not got a
lot of turns, if it had more turns the voltage would be higher still. And it
continues to climb because the voltage is relevant to the resistance of the
discharge path, to a degree.

A collapsing magnetic field of an inductor produces emf in the same direction
as the applied emf, it's really that simple.

I repeat what you are utilizing when you use the energy from the collapsing
magnetic field is normal forward emf. That was my only contention.

How can you say you are using back emf ?

Also in this video between 2:00 mins and 3:00 mins you can see that utilizing
the emf from the collapsing magnetic field reduces the magnetizing force
produced by the coil. Which makes sense to me.

Big relay.wmv - YouTube

Also it's the frequency that makes it not dangerous not it's temperature. I can
touch the 24 Khz output at 380 volts from my converter and feel only a fast
vibration, it is a surprise when it's touched but it doesn't kill because of the
frequency, the converter can supply 100's of watts, I still wouldn't say it was
harmless. Water has quite high resistance as well unless it's salty. Try the
experiment with a saturated saline solution.

Besides the CFL is receiving the pulsed DC current through a FWBR and
storing it in a capacitor then inverting the charge it stored in the capacitor
into HF HV AC to run the CFL. The nature of the current you provide it is
completely changed, before the CFL utilizes your provided input it is stored as
DC in a capacitor, then the CFL circuitry converts it to what it uses to
illuminate the tube. I suspect this is why you do not fully immerse the
circuitry of the CFL in the water, It would destroy the CFL circuitry.
The CFL circuitry usually contains a small transformer so the emf the CFL uses
is provided by the small transformer in the CFl circuitry.

Cheers

Last edited by Farmhand : 02-08-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
2 Tests if you will...
Test #1
If this is truly cold current you should be able to run it through a resistive load and the resistor should cool down.

Test #2
Measure the resistance of the WATER you submersed the bulb hookups in at or about the same distance as the lamps hookup. Measure the current going into the bulb and coming out of the bulb and calculate the resistance through the ballast. This should tell you the amount of resistance (roughly) as compared to the water.

And while your at it hook the leads up to your wet finger and see if the charge penetrates your skin or if rides the surface.

If the resistor cools down and the water has low to no resistance (and you didn't get shocked) then you are dealing with some form of cold current.

Other wise your just looking at high frequency high voltage, with little to no current.

Matt
Matt,

Have you seen my video?
Have you read my posts here?
Have You read all comments here?
Have you read my main post entirely?


I do not think so.

Or are you evaluating-judging me somehow, because right next to Ufopolitics, on this Forum, it reads "Junior Member"??

Quote:
"...And while your at it hook the leads up to your wet finger and see if the charge penetrates your skin or if rides the surface..."
Over my "Lifetime" , I have got shocked with 120 V AC Live wires and wet or grounded many times, as I have done many electrical work with AC...I know the difference.

Quote:
"...Other wise your just looking at high frequency high voltage, with little to no current..."
Little or no current?...Do you think I do not have equipments?...that I am ignoring Amperage read outs here?

Matt, May I ask you...┐How do you know exactly the patterns, spec┤s and behavior of Cold Electricity or Radiant Energy to that extent ?

Are they also explained in Wikipedia?

Wikipedia's answer: "The page "Cold Electricity" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered..."

I have read many Inventors Matt, and some besides, been also great writers like Mr. Peter Lindemann...which great articles and Videos I love...Along with many others like Tom Bearden, Edwin Gray, I mean many...not to say all

┐Have You Matt?

Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: I know inverse question mark are not used in English Language Grammar, but since I speak fluently others...I tend to "mix" them on my keyboard.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
[quote=Farmhand;179210]
Quote:

Hi Ufopolitics, Firstly I'm not referring to the collapsing magnetic field as back
emf, I am referring to the collapsing magnetic field as emf, that is forward emf.
It must be forward emf because it is producing force in the same direction as
the applied emf.

Could you show what you call the measurement of back emf ?

To answer your questions.



It depends. Possibly it could if the load caused it. Can you show this increased frequency as
compared to the input frequency ? If you can then show it don't just say it.



I'm not the one making the claims here, I can't really picture what you are
saying in this second question. Can you show this by demonstration ? The
collapsing magnetic field can produce very high voltages as compared to the
input.

In the video i'll link below at 6:10 mins you can see the collapsing field energy can
charge a 470 uf capacitor to over 40 volts almost instantly even though the
source voltage is only 12 volts, which is normal, the coil used has not got a
lot of turns, if it had more turns the voltage would be higher still. And it
continues to climb because the voltage is relevant to the resistance of the
discharge path, to a degree.

A collapsing magnetic field of an inductor produces emf in the same direction
as the applied emf, it's really that simple.

I repeat what you are utilizing when you use the energy from the collapsing
magnetic field is normal forward emf. That was my only contention.

How can you say you are using back emf ?

Also in this video between 2:00 mins and 3:00 mins you can see that utilizing
the emf from the collapsing magnetic field reduces the magnetizing force
produced by the coil. Which makes sense to me.

Big relay.wmv - YouTube

Also it's the frequency that makes it not dangerous not it's temperature. I can
touch the 24 Khz output at 380 volts from my converter and feel only a fast
vibration, it is a surprise when it's touched but it doesn't kill because of the
frequency, the converter can supply 100's of watts, I still wouldn't say it was
harmless. Water has quite high resistance as well unless it's salty. Try the
experiment with a saturated saline solution.

Besides the CFL is receiving the pulsed DC current through a FWBR and
storing it in a capacitor then inverting the charge it stored in the capacitor
into HF HV AC to run the CFL. The nature of the current you provide it is
completely changed, before the CFL utilizes your provided input it is stored as
DC in a capacitor, then the CFL circuitry converts it to what it uses to
illuminate the tube. I suspect this is why you do not fully immerse the
circuitry of the CFL in the water, It would destroy the CFL circuitry.
The CFL circuitry usually contains a small transformer so the emf the CFL uses
is provided by the small transformer in the CFl circuitry.

Cheers


Hey Farmhand,

Ok, Farmhand, I got kind of confused in terms here...so let's see if we could understand each others...you have mentioned so much emf...back emf...that even been "not guilty" I feel like confessing...even what I did not do.

I will reproduce your question, but just instead of [emf] I will replace all them by [electromagneticfield] or should we write [electromotiveforce]...tell me which way you want me to go by, please..you tell me and then I will change them.

However, I think, because we are talking here of a Static (not Dynamic) Turned piece of enameled wire called Inductor...You must be referring to magnetic field and not motive force...right?

ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD VERSION

Quote:
Hi Ufopolitics, Firstly I'm not referring to the collapsing magnetic field as back
[electromagneticfield], I am referring to the collapsing magnetic field as [electromagneticfield], that is forward [electromagneticfield]. It must be forward [electromagneticfield] because it is producing force in the same direction as
the applied [electromagneticfield].

ELECTROMOTIVE FORCE VERSION

Quote:
Hi Ufopolitics, Firstly I'm not referring to the collapsing magnetic field as back
[electromotiveforce], I am referring to the collapsing magnetic field as [electromotiveforce], that is forward [electromotiveforce]. It must be forward [electromotiveforce] because it is producing force in the same direction as
the applied [electromotiveforce].


I went ahead and made "Both Versions"...since I already had the Copy-Paste set up..then you make your choice which one you like better...Ok?

Then we go from there.


Cheers

Ufopolitics

Last edited by Ufopolitics : 02-08-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,379
Guys I think we should let the man show us what he's found instead of trying to prove who knows more than the other, leave your ego's at the door and let the man speak.
I dont know about the rest of you but Im here to learn, I have my own theory's about whats happening but as long as I breath I hope I can still learn.
dave
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 11:53 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,674
Hi folks, Hi dave, I agree.
Hi ufo, thanks for sharing your thoughts in this thread, Maybe i missed it, though do you have a video showing what you were using as the oscillator or could you give some details of your coils and what not, thanks.
I was able to get a cfl going with 12 volt input using a joule thief at the standard collector emitter position.
Though it seems more difficult to get my cfl's going just off the diodes as you have shown.
peace love light
tyson
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 2,970
To All posting here

READ BEFORE PROCEEDING TO POST

TO ALL MEMBERS POSTING HERE ON MY THREAD


I will really appreciate that before you proceed to do any further comments.

Try (At least) to read my first post where I speak about myself "briefly", but to the extent necessary to DO understand that I am NOT an "Inexperienced" person on this fields-subjects.

I really consider a very rude and ranting approach, to just walk into someone Else's place, to start basically ,without not even having "The slightest idea" of Who the other guy's behind your screen, what experience, age, knowledge and achievements have...and start using terms that really underestimate even the person who just started the studying of this fields.

We are all humans here, so I also know how to be VERY IRONIC, SARCASTIC, RUDE, and many other very ugly approaches, I KNOW...believe me, and trust ME AT LEAST THIS TIME, I KNOW HOW TO DO!

Aaron, I see you are a Creator-Moderator of this Website, I have Websites also where I am the Webmaster out there...and you have been here...so you have read me, and I had answered you...

Please...I came here, not be criticized or much less judged according to my knowledge-experience...to the point that certain underestimation had gotten to become ironic...I really do not like that.

I came here, because it was the suggestion of Mr. Peter Lindemann. and I stated that, in my first paragraph here.

My decision to come here and make a DISCLOSURE, because it is NOT a "Finding"...findings is when you HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, I DO.

"Wow, I ,shut , I just hit this by mistake...magic!!...Duh!!..<THIS IS NOT MY CASE HERE, OK?>

I came here because I thought there were majority of Open Minded Engineers , Experts Technicians, etc,etc...and some learners,or some rookies...I don't mind about that...some times a rookie COULD SEE WHAT A BLINDED BY WRONG THE LEARNING EXPERT DON'T AND MAY NEVER DO.

For those kind of FORUMS FULL OF ORTHODOX SCIENTISTS ..I know EXACTLY where they are...as I ALSO ENJOY making pieces and tearing THEM ALL apart, in so many forms ,shapes and colors, that is NOT FUNNY, those that preach about the ancients laws survival, and defend them so bad...must of times only using CONFUSION and GAME of WORDS...and that is a very "Old Trick"

But that was not my intention at all, when I decided to come here, I saw all of you like Professionals...that were fighting against the crap out there...

I am disappointed..

So what am gonna do, is NOT to post here for a long while...till you could be able to read me well, fine and in CALM.

I really, did not come here to learn JACK S****, MUCH LESS to clarify, ANYTHING, of "maybe" wrong concepts..because I never attended schools... NOT ME GUYS

I COULD BE THE MASTER OF ANY, AND MANY HERE AND ELSE WHERE.

Have it in MIND

Goodbye and guess

Thanks

Ufopolitics

Last edited by Ufopolitics : 02-09-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8
2007 Copyright ? Energetic Forum? A Non Profit Corporation - All Rights Reserved