Visual Phenomena Observed in Tesla, TARIEL KAPANADZE etc.. Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Phenomena Observed in Tesla, TARIEL KAPANADZE etc.. Research

This thread was created to function as a repository for all visual phenomena observed/written about / caught on camera....while researching Over Unity

Keep your mind open
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Haan if you don't mind I will use the pictures you posted in a different thread:

Originally Posted by Duncan
    And so I asked all of you to comment on the laser straight blue lines, has anybody bothered? I asked to to concentrate on one of the lines have you? There are none so blind as they who will not see!
    Are you going to be just another “dreamy inventor” you think you know about Tesla? Go here The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo If I have asked you to concentrate on a line I have done it for a reason !! quite apart from anything else the action itself demonstrates quickly who is on this thread with the intention of confounding its destiny... I dare you!!!! guess try what are those laser straight blue lines? Do you really think they will go away if you ignore them. It comes from the heart of the machine we are studying … How far can you actually get your head in the sand?
    There does appear to be a vertical (violet coloured) line, with short horizontal impulses, shown on some videos of Kapanadze replications. (I'll call these Kapagens to differentiate from genuine Tariel Kapanadze devices). (see attachment kapagen)

These impulses are similar to those shown in the background of your "The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla" video on Vimeo.

However, there are some Kapagen device videos showing a vertical violet light without the horizontal impulses. (see attachment kapagen2)

More interestingly, genuine Kapanadze device videos do not appear to show those lines at all. (see attached)

This could lead one to conclude that the Kapagens shown are merely imitations or variants of the true Kapanadze device.

So Duncan, is the head going into or out of the sand?.

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    NO Its here The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo ... the link you show is one of many I asked for comment on .. I'm so far sadly dissapointed!

Very Alchemical...If you know what i mean

if you have not read it or listened to it (audio book)

Amazon.com: The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies (9780525952046): David Wilcock: Books

he's done a really good job at compiling all the research concerning "the blue light"

Comment

Leon Sprink - Antigravity - patents

Leon SPRINK

Space Activator

Leon Sprink was a Russian engineer who operated a cement manufacturing plant in France circa 1950. He received several patents for a simple method to create a type of electric field that accelerates chemical reactions.

In one example given by Sprink, “One month after the setting in operation of the apparatus, the duration of the reaction, which normally is 24 hours, had fallen down to 3 hours and the saving in calories to be supplied for the reaction was 50%… The field also affects the states of matter such as solubility and crystallization, distillation, reduction of metallic ores, etc..."

In the simplest form of the invention, Sprink used a grounded container placed in an electrostatic field. More control and power was obtained with geometric arrays of positive electrodes mounted diagonally from grounded electrodes.
      Large units also allegedly demonstrated "anti-gravitational" effects, and ultraviolet light became visible in the diagonals between the electrodes. Sprink called them “St. Andreas crosses”. By varying the position or form of the apparatus, various effects were obtained, “such as speeding up, stabilization, or alteration, in the change of state of matter”. The electrodes are “arranged in couples and distributed along the diagonal lines of geometric figures such as square, rectangles, rhombi, cubes, prisms, etc.” Rectified AC may be used.

Comment

The Tesla papers - Nikola Tesla, David Hatcher Childress - Google Books

Dazzling, pulsating clots of purple-violet light.

Comment

Those lines seen in the screen shots in the post above, are simply due to the fact that a low quality camera was used to capture the footage. I spend a lot of time editing camera footage and this is very common in old film cameras and cheap digital cameras with poor CCD's.

This doesn't mean the devices aren't working, just that the lines of light aren't anything special.

Cheers,

Steve
          You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by dambit View Post
            Those lines seen in the screen shots in the post above, are simply due to the fact that a low quality camera was used to capture the footage. I spend a lot of time editing camera footage and this is very common in old film cameras and cheap digital cameras with poor CCD's.

This doesn't mean the devices aren't working, just that the lines of light aren't anything special.

Cheers,

Steve
            Thks steve for the heads up, there was a lively discussion going on another thread and it was derailing the main topic, so i figured might as well open another thread for it...you may think it is nothing special, but let us keep our mind open...you never know

Comment

Rhapsody in Blue i

Thank you for opening this Thread Monsieur M I believe this may proove to be a very Important phenomena that is simply overlooked, I believe It may be a manifestation of energy from the “Luminous Aether” Nobody really wants to comment on the totally unknown, The truth is no one wants to take a chance on looking silly. Well I'll toss this nickel into the air so you can take a few pot shots at it.
              In its simplest form Fourier tells us that two sine waves mixed (Heterodyne) F1 and F2 would would result in
              F1
              F2
              (F1+F2)
              (F1-F2)
              But what if (and its a big if) The longitudinal wave which of course officially doesn't exist
              were to be mixed with light? Or perhaps with light and a quirk of the camera? Of course you can't give me a mathematical result there are no text books on the subject but what if pictures like this
              https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-t...2520floyyd.png
              Taken from Floyd Sweets machine running over 30 years ago
              Or all of these machines
              Tariels last machine before the incident TARIEL KAPANADZE EVERYTHING .. WE KNOW FOR NOW..swf - YouTube
              George Mitchells machine New Free Energy by George Mitchell - YouTube
              Thane Heins machine ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube
              and here's a real poser F.M Chalkalis free gift which is essentially mechanical
              ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube
              Do you notice the line is there almost before required? A wave with memory?
              Now of course I'm not suggesting you are looking directly at a linear wave rather you may be looking at a manifestation of it.
              There is very much more connected with the “Luminous Aether” than simple energy transfer
              The Aetheric and perception qualities of this wave are made quite clear in this Video
              The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo
              . I have done a little dowsing in my time, and did go into that quiet state an concentrated on the Floyd Sweet picture and particularly that line, a few hours later information seemed to thunder at me … still try it your self there is nothing to lose and it wont cost you any thing, you don’t even have to admit to it and look silly like me..Of course you could put it down to my imagination but I don’t think so!
              What ever I'm sure you agree a great big bolt of laser straight light heading straight at the load of multiple over unity machines has got to be investigated. Imagine if a way to detect,measure tune and identify Luminous Aetheric has been sitting in front of our eyes for years!
              Last edited by Duncan; 11-20-2011, 04:08 PM.
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

It might be this or that there again

Originally posted by dambit View Post

Cheers,

Steve
                Can you amplify that please cause for instance Is it light based? If light based how is the reaction in the Chalkalis machine arrived at? Do you attribute it to the camera Lens? And the crystal structure. I have no doubt it happens just as you say but why? There is this clip
                Originally Posted by ren

I had a small Bedini Monopole I ran @ 36v, +8k rpm and I used a generator coil to run a 4 x 4 arrangement of LEDs. When filmed I had the most unusual vertical dotted lines running parallel to the LED bank, I always dismissed it as a pulsed phenomenon somehow derived from the way in which the camera captures and records its images. I will see if I can dig up the video again if you are interested.

Which I hope he finds and posts here which of course disputes any “freak camera action” if it speeds up and slows down with the motor I have one similar on my hard drive … somewhere still what’s your explanation the cause? glad you have seen it though .. that helps
                Last edited by Duncan; 11-20-2011, 04:11 PM.
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Thank you Duncan for your contribution, it is quite valuable...And I admire your willingness to explore unbeaten paths ....reminds me of this song:

Styx come sail away - YouTube

Important: It should be noted that this thread is a reposatory of observations talked about or observed or captured on camera....

As Duncan mentioned, there maybe nothing to it but if others made similar observations with a variety of visual effect and cared to share with us this information...It could prove to be of valuable use to you and you reaching your desired goal...No Avenue should remain unexplored...this is Fringe science

so let us try to avoid explaining and first collect data

Comment

vioolet ray tesla - Google Search

The Tesla papers - Page 116 books.google.com
                    Nikola Tesla, David Hatcher Childress - 2000 - 316 pages - PreviewHowever, Tesla appears to have invented additional techniques to offset this common complaint, his laboratory having been described as "flow[ing] with warmth of color. . .. Dazzling, pulsating clots of purple-violet light... sent out ...

Cigar-box Tesla coil works weird wonders - Jan 1946 - Page 190 books.google.com
                    Popular Science - 282 pages - Magazine - Full viewRadiant power is only part of the wonder of a Tesla coil. When brought within the field of the energized coil, an ordinary bulb glows with a strange violet light as rosy streamers shoot out from the filament. Is this the lighting of the ...

Electrical engineer: Volumes 26-27 books.google.com
                    1898 - Snippet viewDrop fluorescein into water in a square tank illuminated by white or violet light, and the walls of the columns of the ... the length of spark gap paralled to the tube in the secondary circuit, the introduction of a Tesla transformer, ...

More editions

X-Ray Vision: Nikola Tesla on Roentgen Rays - Page 10 books.google.com
                    Nikola Tesla - 2007 - 72 pages - PreviewA powerfully excited bulb is enveloped in a cloud of violet light, extending for more than a foot around it, but outside of this visible phenomenon there is no positive evidence of the existence of waves similar to those of light. ...

Western electrician: Volume 29 books.google.com
                    1901 - Snippet viewTesla's Utilization of Electrical Effects and Radiant Energy. [Continued frontpage J2J. .... In his description he says: "It is well known thai certain radiations — such as those of ultra-violet light, cathodic, Roentgen rays, ...

More editions

The Nikola Tesla Treasury - Page 269 books.google.com
                    Nikola Tesla - 2007 - 668 pages - PreviewA powerfully excited bulb is enveloped in a cloud of violet light, extending for more than a foot around it, but outside of this visible phenomenon there is no positive evidence of the existence of waves similar to ...

More editions

Nikola Tesla - Page P-348 books.google.com
                    Nikola Tesla Museum - 2003 - 552 pages - PreviewTo all whom it may concern: Bo it known that I, NlROLA Tesla, a citizen of the United States, residing at the'borough of ... It is well known that' certain radiations — such as those of ultra-violet light, cathodic, Roentgen rays, ...

More editions

Prodigal Genius: The Life of Nikola Tesla - Page 153 books.google.com
                    James O'Neill - 2007 - 336 pages - PreviewIt would be an act of simple justice if in the future scientists would extend credit to Tesla for being the one who ... Usually, the changes in the visible and ultra-violet light about balanced each other; as one increased the other ...

More editions

Wizard: the life and times of Nikola Tesla : biography of a genius books.google.com
                    Marc J. Seifer - 1998 - 542 pages - Snippet viewTesla was not there. But what the visitor saw chained him to the spot. A Wonderful Color From a stout beam [from] the... ceiling hung three dazzling, pulsating clots of purple-violet light. The room glowed with the warmth of a strange, ...

More editions

Chemical demonstrations: a handbook for teachers of chemistry - Page 91 books.google.com
                    Bassam Z. Shakhashiri - 1985 - 352 pages - PreviewPresentation Darken the room lights, and turn on the vacuum pump and the high- voltage source (ie, the induction coil or Tesla coil). A violet glow will appear inside the tube as the air is pumped from the tube. ...

Comment

Thane Heins machine ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube
                      and here's a real poser F.M Chalkalis free gift which is essentially mechanical
                      ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube
                      Do you notice the line is there almost before required? A wave with memory?
                      Now of course I'm not suggesting you are looking directly at a linear wave rather you may be looking at a manifestation of it.
                      There is very much more connected with the “Luminous Aether” than simple energy transfer
                      picture of light from ThaneCHeins's Channel :

Comment

Hardy Pyramid Double Helix

The original photo was taken by Dr. J.D. Nelson of the University of Wyoming. From the limited information we have concerning how it was done, the pyramid shape is made of soldered copper sheet, possibly with a crystal placed at the apex..

The Tesla coil is placed so that the electrical emission occurs at the 2/3's power point of the pyramid. We do not know the voltage though we think it is approximately 200,000 Volts. Dean says he thinks that the light curtain that projects from the pyramid due to the Tesla coil arcing is NOT acrylic sheet but that the pyramid is supported by acrylic columns. It would seem that acrylic sheet would help to concentrate the ions and further intensify the energy emissions, so there is room for experiment here.

Also note that this photo was taken in a perfectly dark room and with a time exposure of about 1 to 3 minutes, (our information regarding the technical details is very limited). Some other points of speculation about possible ways of duplicating and or optimizing this phenomenal experiment
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-20-2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Can you amplify that please cause for instance Is it light based? If light based how is the reaction in the Chalkalis machine arrived at? Do you attribute it to the camera Lens? And the crystal structure. I have no doubt it happens just as you say but why? There is this clip
                          Originally Posted by ren

I had a small Bedini Monopole I ran @ 36v, +8k rpm and I used a generator coil to run a 4 x 4 arrangement of LEDs. When filmed I had the most unusual vertical dotted lines running parallel to the LED bank, I always dismissed it as a pulsed phenomenon somehow derived from the way in which the camera captures and records its images. I will see if I can dig up the video again if you are interested.

Which I hope he finds and posts here which of course disputes any “freak camera action” if it speeds up and slows down with the motor I have one similar on my hard drive … somewhere still what’s your explanation the cause? glad you have seen it though .. that helps

In my opinion, it maybe a "defect" that you desire..because it reveals "the invisible" ..what you are not seeing...

Comment

Light artifacts seem to appear when two or more devices, of differing frequencies, are recorded on an image
                            When an incandescent light bulb is using AC at some point the voltage is zero.
                            In years past when a 35mm movie cameras slow frame rate was used on a CRT-TV tube with its vertical, horizontal and dampening circuits running you would get a good light show seen only on the recorded image.
                            Modern CCD cameras seems to be using the same basic science of frame transfer and vertical scan and it would seem to have the similar light artifacts as a result.
                            Check the first link for the paragraph about Frame transfer and vertical smear.
                            This is a great opportunity to research and experiment on this type of observations.

Charge-coupled device | Ask.com Encyclopedia
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_(optics)
                            Last edited by ZeroMassInertia; 11-20-2011, 08:03 PM. Reason: fix link

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroMassInertia View Post
                              Light artifacts seem to appear when two or more devices, of differing frequencies, are recorded on an image
                              When an incandescent light bulb is using AC at some point the voltage is zero.
                              In years past when a 35mm movie cameras slow frame rate was used on a CRT-TV tube with its vertical, horizontal and dampening circuits running you would get a good light show seen only on the recorded image.
                              Modern CCD cameras seems to be using the same basic science of frame transfer and vertical scan and it would seem to have the similar light artifacts as a result.
                              Check the first link for the paragraph about Frame transfer and vertical smear.
                              This is a great opportunity to research and experiment on this type of observations.

Charge-coupled device | Ask.com Encyclopedia
                              Rod (optics | Ask.com Encyclopedia)
                              Thank you ZeroMassInertia

from the article:

A charge-coupled device (CCD) is a device for the movement of electrical charge, usually from within the device to an area where the charge can be manipulated, for example conversion into a digital value. This is achieved by "shifting" the signals between stages within the device one at a time. CCDs move charge between capacitive bins in the device, with the shift allowing for the transfer of charge between bins.
                              So being a device for the movement of electrical charge[/B], it should also be affected by the longitudinal wave/ luminous aether etc....

if it affects the experimenter as mentioned The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo , no doubt it affects the CCD
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-20-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X