Dr Stiffler SEC Replications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Stiffler SEC Replications?

I've been watching Dr. Stiffler's work for about a year, and correct me if I'm wrong, but his demonstrations are getting simpler, and more convincing.

Unfortunately, I do not have signal generators and spectrum analyzers, I'm in Canada... so there are lot of obstacles between me and trying to replicate his effect.

I will say this...

I'm not entirely stupid, I realize the guy could have a 4 ft. Tesla/Slayer type coil behind his back the entire time and thus create the effect for video... but...

Something tells me it's for real. He just doesn't seem to be a phony type of individual, at all. And he's not really trying to market much, beyond offering a board, for a reasonable price.

Has anyone publicly shown to have replicated this?
    Has he ever published his circuit.

Anyhow, I find his work to be pretty darn interesting, and I don't know, of course... but I think he seems very genuine.

So having said that, please let's keep this to an informational thread, an actual list of current or past replication attempts strictly based on Ronald's work. I would love to see some other stuff. Please no flames. Thanks.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

I have replicated some effects of his with a signal generator and fft. You don't need either of these. You can use an high frequency sine wave oscillator and an rf volt meter, cheaper than a scope and sig gen. Better still if your in the US you can buy an exciter circuit from him. Here is my YouTube channel which I have posted my progress so far;
    rau369's Channel - YouTube

You could also view discussion which the doc participates in at:
    Exploring Dr Stiffler's Spatial Energy Coherence and Spatial Resonance effects. - Heretical Builders

I can vouch that there is definitely something worth a further look here.

Raui
    Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Energy Conversion by Articulated Transfer

Now for me there are other things I would choose to build, however this one is the only one of the small pulsed coil group that actually caught my eye. I am not endorsing it but at a "quick glance" which is all I gave it, it may have potential to look into further. My interests lie in the Tesla transmitter and cold fusion.

from quick observation it appears he is running a steady DC equivalent of approximately 50 volts n change and I do not recognize the bulb and with no specs I have have no idea what kind of current it would draw. Anyway if guesses are close enough he appears to be getting an addictional 4 watts roughly. The proper way to measure the output would be for him to convert to DC then use a load resistor bank not a light bulb.

Any objections to this post please feel free to email me on the other side.
      Last edited by Kokomoj0; 11-10-2011, 03:26 AM.

Comment

@ Raui and All:
        The Doc has also mentioned that there is a knock off of his board circuit being made in China, (I believe it was...)
        It would also be interesting to know about that circuit, if still available. As they seam to be able to produce things cheaper than one can even buy the parts to make them. And they probably ship world wide.
        So, if anybody hears anything related to a circuit like that, please let us know.

Comment

Great timing

I've been looking at the PSEC unit and, after gaining quite the bunch of experience in the past year or so, am properly looking at tuned resonance rather than 'mere' field output.
          So, I decided to check the thread on OU:
          Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler
          It's going to be a long read....but on Page 2 there can be seen an early circuit. I decided on an approach - emulate/simulate the circuit type and as I read along, to hone/change/modify and incorporate own knowledge to hopefully see PSEC similarities at some point in the future.
          To take an early SEC circuit and alter it to look like the current design (which I believe is the SEC 18X) on DR. Stiffler's website:
          http://67.76.235.52/SEC18_1.htm
          It's not reverse engineering, it's applying what I know now, to simulate the Doc's results.
          It'll also make me fix my poor old oscilloscope !

Here's the current build, begun last night. It's that shown circuit, mixed with the top of board components shown on Ron's website. Already, I now know my inductors have to be approx 22uH, so they'll have to change.
          Might get somewhere, might get nowhere...but the trying and the experimenting gives experiential knowledge.

Comment

Thank-you, all of you for adding to this thread.

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
              Might get somewhere, might get nowhere...but the trying and the experimenting gives experiential knowledge.
              Couldn't agree more. Been following your work, you've really progressed in the last 12 months. In fact, between you and The Magneticitist... I am amazed at what you guys can make with "junk" and garbage, and i mean that in a positive way, a recycling way... you guys both churn out great stuff and always try to incorporate "junk", and... it works! Amazing in itself, really, in this throw away society. Good on ya.

Comment

Great timing

I've been looking at the PSEC
                Keep a close eye on the spectrum analyzer.

Comment

Thanks
                  Am looking at this project as a forwarding, but yeah, everything is from salvaged stuff from the roadside or wherever.
                  Not much to report for today, the circuit needs a lot of changes before i'm happy, mostly the inductance values. Unfortunately/fortunately the decent inductors have gone on a 6 LED oscillator project powered by just water (vid on YouTube just uploaded).
                  So the hunt is on for some more...includes though a decent enough RCA boombox to 'look into' that I re-found yesterday.

Ya know, an SMD version of something like this may be possible down the way. We saw Slayer and others develop the inductor exciter and Ron's circuits could feasibly scale. I'm unqualified to suggest that, but do know that inductors are a new experience here, that challenge hand wound coils for some circumstances. Though, they have tolerance levels of 10% or 20%, which is really poor for this project. Can see there being much mixing and matching and then some L1 and L2 coil winding anyway !

-- UPDATE --
                  See, talking of syncronity lol, after some time away from postings (it seems) jonnydavro has perhaps helped us out immensely !
                  Check out his new vid:
                  SEC Exciter with large rf field - YouTube
                  It's a Dr. Stiffler circuit, with 22uH inductor but varied L1. The lighting of the neon all the way along the L3 is something that could certainly be useful in many projects...so i'm changing to a replication of Jonny's circuit !
                  Last edited by Slider2732; 11-04-2011, 07:55 AM.

Comment

RE: Stiffler's effect with an inexpensive module?

Opinions:

Do you think one could use this inexpensive signal generator module to (attempt) to produce Dr. Stiffler's effect instead of an expensive signal generator?

Real Cheap Ad9850:
                    ! New Style AD9850 DDS signal generator module | eBay

A little More Robust Ad9851 + LCD readout:
                    NEW AD9851 DDS Function Signal Generator 0 - 50MHz DDS Source SCM + DDS Module | eBay

Or possibly by using?:
                    http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/MAX038.pdf

Thanks!
                    Last edited by kcarring; 11-08-2011, 06:07 AM. Reason: add

Comment

The lighting of the neon all the way along the L3 is something that could certainly be useful in many projects...so i'm changing to a replication of Jonny's circuit !
                      It does look a little more robust than the Slayer circuit, doesn't it.

Comment

Frequency wise that instrument is fine however at 1V peak to peak I have some trouble measuring srf so if you used that circuit you'd have to have it switch a transistor which can handle say at minimum 10v but the higher the better and fast frequency. Ideally you'd want to get a 12v signal transistor which can switch at up to 20MHz, because your using the diy rf voltmeter you will have trouble measuring at low voltages so maybe even two batteries (9V or something so that you end up with an 18v signal). Here's a very rough circuit of what you'd want;

You don't need high current capabilities so I'm sure you'd be able to find an appropriate signal transistor.

Raui
                        Last edited by Raui; 11-08-2011, 06:30 AM.
                        Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

The TIP series would suit many applications for higher voltages, TIP120 is a fave of mine being as I don't have any of the ususal 3055's that folks use.

However......
                          If we are heading toward large spacial fields at maximum energy usage from a power supply (or no power supply for PSEC).
                          Then maybe there are other routes.
                          All is about resonance, coil and component matching, wave understandings and fun
                          In that light, I followed Jonny's circuit and had somewhat of an epiphany regarding shapings and tunings. Mostly, because my oscilloscope is dead and there's zero budget.
                          The L1 and the L2 must get along perfectly, but some preliminary results can be gained from 'rough' matching. Build something that works and then improve it. It shouldn't rely on Slayer's fine circuit or on the Dr.'s as a total replication, but offer research study by following the Dr.'s route.
                          Doing things that way, may bring a better personal understanding of the effects and performance parameters.
                          So, will a flash camera type trigger coil fire from the induction of a radial inductor ?
                          Can we avoid large pieces of aluminium foil and still have a usable wireless field ?
                          The eventual aim is to work toward a true replication, but to understand the circuit when getting there.

I put several such ideas together and have had great success.
                          It's a trigger coil, SEC, self design that's in development.
                          Component list is, so far:
                          4kV trigger coil, 681 capacitor, 1M resistor, KN2222A transistor, 20uH radial inductor, ferrite piece from AM radio to use the emulated L3 as a tunable inductor. An LED is across the Emitter and Base, to show the field strength setup and protect the transistor.
                          The pic attached shows it running at just 4.3V and it's able to light neons.
                          The L3 works well and actually doesn't need the ferrite rod to run, but using it brings a lot better tuning and the ability for the neon to light.
                          I need to work on better capacitance matching so am looking for especially Slayer's connections to a radio tuner variable capacitor.
                          The pic shows the circuit, the lit neon and 2 remote 'Penny' type blocking oscillators (Lidmotor's circuit) running wirelessly.

Edit - got it: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2692/varcap.jpg
                          The var cap modification didn't seem to change things when added to the power input, but was worth a try.
                          Replacing the trigger transformer with a coil is the next step.
                          Last edited by Slider2732; 11-08-2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Guys we are half way through a walk through and tribute to DR Stiffler with the PSEC, thanks to Ben we now have it under way

I can tell you it works, check this out, we are in the middle of making a tunable cap and inductor board for it , the circuit was not hooked up correctly, we dropped the board on the ground cleaning up, some contact was made and an LED came on , NO POWER INPUT.

Andrew and i nearly %$#$% our selves, i should of taken a photo, did you really think the Doc was not telling the truth?

TRUE STORY, its me .

Here is another one to assure you it works
                            PSEC 4 of many. - YouTube

Ash

Comment

Velly velly interwesting!

I have a couple q's.

First when we talk about a lattice, we are talking about the equivalent circuit o maybe I should say the expanded or complete circuit of the coil?

Next 1.094 is specific to these particular coils and that would change with the diameter in combination with wire thickness I presume?

Next is there something unique about the 13mghz area?

Finally can this work with any coil at any freq?

Say 150khz or 250mhz?

This is frankly fascinating and I am trying to establish some rules of thumb from your videos.

Comment

Working...
                              X