Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesley or stivep1 video high voltage&frequency OU

Hello everyone.

A very interesting video that is resonating with me right now. I'm going to test. Seems similar to Tariel Kapanadze's device.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere already. Just needed to be sure we get to see it here. The claim is 10watts in 1kw out. Video is a little hard to interpret at times but there is a lot of clarification near the end.

Wesley or stivep1 video high voltage&frequency OU
    Just reloaded it there. ;P hope it works. testing it now.

also on youtube here
    L&L
    Last edited by thedude; 11-08-2011, 01:28 PM.
    EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
    ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Dloaded it and watch it later to the End. I am curious if i can make this Cores with Epoxy or similar and Magnetite, i may will try it too, when i got time, what i have less atm.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

you should put it in Torrent , a bit harder to take down
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I'm only part way through the video, as the video has stopped at 12.38 and doesn't seem to be buffering ---- BUT--- check out Woopy's post on Laser Saber's Joule Ringer thread.
        He had a similar idea of using the ferrite pieces from the necks of old monitors.

So if the source of the ferrite for the coil isn't discussed (which I expect it will be), then that's what is being shown in the early minutes

OK, watched the YouTube version instead
        As I understand this transformer action -
        Piece of 'bright' inside the left side of two halves of a ferrite ring.
        50 winds of approx 18 gauge copper wire around that same side, then on top we have 15 or 16 winds of same gauge ?
        Other side, 150 winds of similar gauge wire, wound bifilar.
        Place piece of paper as a seperator between the two sides of the ferrite.
        Pulse the 15 winds with 400kHz.
        Pulse the 50 winds with 50Hz.
        The 150 winds side is where we draw the power from.

It would appear that the resonant frequency is matched to the coil and wire used.
        That the transformer action ramps, like the Joule Ringer, self oscillating.
        The paper keeps the transfer open loop but working as induction ?
        If not, then plexi-glass or something else with static electricity properties could bring further increases in efficiency ?
        I have no idea what 'bright' is, but imagine that the sheath inside co-ax cable could be used and I think he mentioned the same.
        Last edited by Slider2732; 10-30-2011, 07:42 PM.

Comment

I think bright = braid?

Comment

Yes things are looking very good with the Kapanadze device after stivep visited Tariel. I think they've got it finally. 10 watts in with 1000 watts out sounds great! Quite a few people on overunity.com are building replications based on the latest info. I haven't checked there for a couple days but the site was down yesterday. Seems fine now.

BTW that latest video was hard to follow as far as I got and then it quit half way through with an error from youtube. Might want to save this one as Wesley suggested.

BTW posted this message before Joit or MonsierM but I guess this forum was down a while as I came back to see my message didn't post.
            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

When I watched this video and heard that they were modulating the two "primary" windings with two different frequencies, I immediately thought of a page in Eric Dollard's book. Check out page 55 of the pdf (pg 52 according to written numbering).

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...%20Dollard.pdf

All this stuff is engineer-able. There is an underlying theme that I see in most magnetism based free energy claims and it seems to be a bunch of variations of magnetic amplifiers or saturable reactors. The cores are being modulated for saturation/desaturation at the perfect time to produce a varying inductance that allows the energy oscillation to grow.

Mr. Dollard is currently explaining the math as to why exactly this happens in the thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ead.php?t=1631

Dave

Comment

Hi all, I can't watch a whole 30 minute video, I was wondering if someone could
                post the time marks in the video where the power measurements are made.

Thanks

Comment

Well Farmhand, this one is not about Measurements, so you can ignore this Device and stay by your own Topics.
                  Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

WEb00x your pdf anyhow dont works for me anyhow, do i have a non-compatible Version from a Pdf-Reader?

Slider thank you for the Summary from the Parts.
                    The Paper itself doesnt looks like a Inductor, i am not sure if you are familar with a the PMH from Ed Leedscalnin. When you magnetize the U Shape, it stays magnetized. You have seen the Videos from Cody, when he did break the U Shape, his Led did flicker. I tried to magnetize the PMH too with something between the U-Shape, and it did not work when i used non-leading Material.
                    Therefor i assume, the Core get Magnetized, attract the other Pice, as far there is an Impuls and demagnetize it itself again since there is a Gap. Therefor you can magnetize it again, what would not work, when its allready magnetized and make a better magnetic Induction since the core is 'flushed'.

Comment

Core

Hi Joit, I think you are right about the function of it. I',ve see these cores , their used in TV sets, I,ve got a set here now, their on the picture tube.

Comment

no measurements

I won't hold my breath over this yet Farmhand.
                        They have tons of measuring equipment, but up till now the only power output statements
                        they made are that they are powering up a 150W bulp to full brightness, whatever that means.

And like Zilano, the circuits are changing all the time :-)

Regards Itsu

Comment

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
                          I'm only part way through the video, as the video has stopped at 12.38 and doesn't seem to be buffering
                          Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                          BTW that latest video was hard to follow as far as I got and then it quit half way through with an error from youtube. Might want to save this one as Wesley suggested.

BTW posted this message before Joit or MonsierM but I guess this forum was down a while as I came back to see my message didn't post.
                          I uploaded the video to my youtube clone energetictube.com. I do own that site myself exclusively and i guarantee I will never take it down. I did re-watch the video at energetictube.com and it is pausing at 29 mins now for me. I am going to reload it there and test. I know for a fact that routing can be manipulated and our web is watched and controlled, but this is not the case with Energetictube.com. At least not on the level of my control. I've been witness to this sort of manipulation on youtube numerous occasions now. Grab a copy if you can. That is my advice. I will also try to seed a torrent and post here.

Gonna start searching for some ferrite and putting together a HV signal generator to hit those freq. Still trying to get back to work on hydrogen projects too. My actual employment is a big distraction. Not what i want to be doing.
                          EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                          ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

Itsu, dont mention Zilano pls, lol, This Guy is anyhow such a Fraud from beginning, it hurts my Eyes to read his Name and noone seems want to get it.

Still about this 'bright' 'Belt', it seems like it was only to find the Resonance Frequency from the core, its may not necessary for the Device itself when i get it right.

Comment

I made a Preview Picture, means it did save couple Pictures from the Video,
                              since you cant watch it complete, Farmhand so you can download the Picture at full size from the Link and look at it with a Graphicprogram and zoom it more.

I converted the Video to 32mb also instead of 130mb, just yell, when you want me to upload it to thedudes server.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...
                              X