No announcement yet.

Anyone tried to build a Perendev motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried to build a Perendev motor?

Hi all
    Have any on of you tried to build a Perendev permanent magnet motor? If you do not know what that is, search for it in youtube or in Main Page - PESWiki
    I tried this out. At first I made the rotor with 20 square neo magnets N pole facing outwards aligned in angle specified in the patent. Here's some pictures:

Then I made the outer startor with 26 magnets that are out of phase with the rotor magnets:

Of course when I put them together on a shaft, the rotor did not turn. Then I realized that I should not made the startor out of aluminum, because it creates a drag. Also I did not use any shielding. I had not have the time to perfect this design. Here's a picture of what the magnetic field looks like if the magnets are properly shielded. This releases only one spin from the corner of the magnet and is supposed to not have any drag.

(sorry, picture is not available anymore)

And here's what the field looks like when viewed with a special viewing film:

The rotor then looks like this:

What do you think? Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Jetijs
    Last edited by Jetijs; 01-20-2008, 11:12 PM.
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

unipole magnet

Interesting effect...makes like a unipole magnet effect.

The Halbach Array also can cancel the field almost totally on one side and boost it on the other.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

i deleted this because of error.
      Last edited by adam ant; 09-22-2007, 03:41 AM.

Comment

No Bryan,
        I am sure, that the polarities are like those I indicated. The magnet is this very same:
        1" x 1" x 1/2" Blocks :: Blocks :: Emovendo Magnets & Elements
        I buy all my neodymium magnets there. You can also buy this viewing film there if you do not believe me. That 1x1x1/2 inch magnet is facing the 1/2" side up and the film is put above. This magnet is magnetized through thickness. If you dont believe me, I will make a short video tomorrow and upload it to youtube. Do you really think that I would spent money and time to build those discs if the magnet viewing film would show that field like you showed?

Comment

hmmm, that is really odd. i have some of that flux film myself, and when i test it on bar magnets it comes out the way i highlighted in your photo.

but then again, the magnets you linked are quite different from a normal bar magnet.

Comment

I have tested this on many different magnets, bar magnets, cylinder magnets, no matter neos or ceramic ones, they all give the same result.
            I think I just make the video, where I will demonstrate this. First I will use a magnetic pole identifier to show where the poles are on the magnet, and then I will show how the field looks like with the film.
            Are you sure about the pole location in your magnets?

Comment

OHHHH MAN!!

i am so sorry and i really feel stupid. i went and tested my flux film and i finally realized my error... i was looking at the light areas as the ATTRACTED material... how foolish of me. it is the iron (dark) material that is showing the flux.

i really feel embarrased at such an oversight.

-bryan
              Last edited by adam ant; 09-22-2007, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Don't be sorry It happens
                I will make the video nevertheless as it may be interesting for others who do not have such a viewing film.
                Thank's,
                Gatis

Comment

did you ever get your motor to spin?

Comment

No, because I realized my mistake. After carefully going through the patent, I realized, that the magnet spacings on my disc are too close together an also the startor ring must not be made out of aluminum as it creates drag when the magnet passes by. Also at first I figured that aluminum is a good shielding material, because when you take two big aluminum blocks and put them close together and then let a strong magnet fall right between them, the magnet falls a lot slower. At first I thought that this is because aluminum reflects some of the magnetic field back to the magnet thus slowing the fall. But that was not true, the truth is that aluminum is not a shielding material at all. When the magnet passes by the aluminum, it induces eddycurrents in the surface of the aluminum. This creates a counter magnetic field, that slows the falling magnet down. Also in the patent, each magnet had its own shield made out of mumetal or steel. The shield casing was made so as to absorb all the magnet spins at the corners except one, like in this picture:
                    (sorry, the picture is not available anymore)
                    That one free spin has no counterfield, like an unipolar magnet.
                    o this is why I think my motor did not spin. I have already bought cylindrical magnets and made custom steel shielding for each magnet, but did not have the time to try them out
                    Here you can see a video of the original Perendev motor:
                    YouTube - Free Energy? See Perendev Motor-Power Motor
                    I read somewhere on peswiki, that Mr.Perendev already is making 75kW generators for commercial use based on this principe, but no one knows if this really works or not. There might be some truth in it afterall
                    Last edited by Jetijs; 01-20-2008, 11:13 PM.

Comment

im glad you brought this up, and i wanted to speculate on your design before, but without any of my own experimentation i didnt want to intrude.

if you look at the real Perendev motor,
                      the magnets are not facing each other exactly, they are slightly tilted/offset.
                      if you were to put a SLIGHT tilt on your magnets(or slightly shave an angle into them), i bet you would get the thrust you need.

also, he has his rotor inside of the stator, which would make the rotor fully saturated with the magnetic flux of the stator. you have the plates facing each other, and it seems like it would simply be like two Sumo-wrestlers pushing against each other... no movement.

you can even try this by holding two of those magnets close to each other. if you have them perfectly parallel, there is only a straight, outward push. but if you start to manipulate one of them, you will feel a thrust off to one side.

-bryan

Comment

Bryan,
                        As you can see in the pictures above, the rotor has space for 20 magnets, all facing north pole outwards. But the startor piece has space for 13 magnets on each side. This difference of numbers is to provide that out of phase alignment you said. I'm sure that the problem with my design is the lack of shielding and magnets too close to each other so that their magnetic fields interact with each other. Instead I should use magnets with a correct form of shielding so that the whole magnetic field of a magnet is absorbed by the shield, leaving only one spin free. I will try this sometime, because I have all the parts needed, but now I am concentrating on Mr. Lindemann's attraction motor

Comment

ok then, please keep us informed of your progress/success.

Comment

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
                            OHHHH MAN!!

i am so sorry and i really feel stupid. i went and tested my flux film and i finally realized my error... i was looking at the light areas as the ATTRACTED material... how foolish of me. it is the iron (dark) material that is showing the flux.

i really feel embarrased at such an oversight.

-bryan
                            AHHHHH I made the same mistake. Thanks makes MUCH more sense now. I can now see the magnet going to the center and the 4 spirals as mentioned by Johnson.

Window of mind now open !
                            See my experiments here...
                            http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

This is for Gary

This photo shows two 40x20x10mm ceramic magnets pressed together with the same poles.

This photo shows the same magnets but now they are sticking together by themselves via NS poles.
                              And now just for fun look what these magnets show:

Comment

Working...
                              X