Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla / Imhotep Radiant Energy Circuit

Hi everyone!

I have been studying Nikola Tesla's amazing work for approximately 11 months.

A few days ago I came across Imhotep's brilliant Radiant Oscillator Lite. I read most of the 80 odd page thread with great interest and gathered that people had started moving onto Joule Thief and Joule Ringer circuits.

It got me thinking very deeply about Tesla's achievements and also Thomas Moray's device.

Tesla's wireless transmission patent's were in applied for in 1897.

I think we need to pay more attention to the Patent 685,957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy from 1900 & 685,958 - Method of Utilizing of Radiant Energy from 1901.

Tesla Patent 685,957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy

Tesla Patent 685,958 - Method of Utilizing of Radiant Energy

I have combined Tesla's & Imhotep's work to come up with this circuit:

I am gathering the parts to build the circuit, but have no idea what capacitors to use.

This video is also very helpful: PaulTheAngel's Channel - YouTube

Here's one of Tesla's resonant inductive oscillator circuits they definately didn't want you to see:

Thoughts please

First you have to extract the radiant from the environment, its like sitting in a swimming pool and trying to get the water to do something.

To do this we have to disturb the environment with either electrical or magnetic pulses or oscillations to create waves. Once we have a wave the difference between the top and trough of the wave is the maximum potential that can be extracted.

The collection devices Tesla shows can work with many different forms of energy, not just radiant electricity, but I think the principal is this. The waves pass over the collector causing an electrical oscillation in the capacitor, this oscillation is then the source of electrical power for the tank circuit with the magnetism of the coil doing the work.

This can be modified with a diode so that the energy is built up in the capacitor to a higher level before use.

The small devices most of us have built with this patent produce tiny amounts of electricity, so small as to be mostly unpractical to use; however if one of these devices was placed close to something that is disturbing the aether the output would go up dramatically.

If the plate was replaced with a coil, we no longer have to be as close to the source or in direct line of sight but now we are moving onto another of Tesla's patents.

So to sum up, if you are close to something that is disturbing the environment, such as power transmission lines, you could collect a usable amount of energy using these patents for free, if not it will be a small return.

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
      First you have to extract the radiant from the environment, its like sitting in a swimming pool and trying to get the water to do something.
      This is why the collector needs to be negatively charged.

This can be modified with a diode so that the energy is built up in the capacitor to a higher level before use.
      Where would the diode go and what sort of specification capacitor/s and diode do you think would suit the circuit?

The small devices most of us have built with this patent produce tiny amounts of electricity, so small as to be mostly unpractical to use; however if one of these devices was placed close to something that is disturbing the aether the output would go up dramatically.
      Is there a thread on any of these small devices? It would be interesting to know whether they were negatively charged, their surface area and elevation.

I know that the surface area of the collector and its height are very important.

An interesting notion is that the monolith inside a catalytic converter has a surface area of approx 500,000 square meters.

If the plate was replaced with a coil, we no longer have to be as close to the source or in direct line of sight but now we are moving onto another of Tesla's patents.
      There is a lot of surface area on a coil, much more than a plate of the same size.

Which patent do you refer to?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        This is why the collector needs to be negatively charged.
        I don't know that it does.

Where would the diode go and what sort of specification capacitor/s and diode do you think would suit the circuit?
        In series with the collector plate and almost any diode will do if your not close to a source of energy. The size of the capacitor would determine how much energy would be stored and how long it takes to charge. Outputs from this system is very small unless you have a huge collector

Is there a thread on any of these small devices? It would be interesting to know whether they were negatively charged, their surface area and elevation.

I know that the surface area of the collector and its height are very important.
        There are many you will just have to search the forum till you find them but here are a few
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ire-power.html
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tor-video.html
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...y-circuit.html

An interesting notion is that the monolith inside a catalytic converter has a surface area of approx 500,000 square meters.

There is a lot of surface area on a coil, much more than a plate of the same size.

Which patent do you refer to?

Cheers
        All Tesla's patents with reference to transmitting and receiving energy but specifically without wires, The magnifying transmitter is the most talked about.

Remember Inventors never put everything in their patents.

You may find these simple circuits of interest while you learn the principals, but don't expect too much Radiant Energy Aerial Capture (REAC)

If you wish to get more out, Imhoteps radiant oscillator lite maybe your next step. http://d1190995.domaincentral.com.au...html:thumbsup:

Comment

I am a mechanic and autoelectrician, and currently learning electronics

I don't know that it does.
          FOUND MISSING INFO ON TESLA RADIANT ENERGY PATENT:
          Update 30 - Found missing info from Tesla Radiant Energy Patent - YouTube

In series with the collector plate and almost any diode will do if your not close to a source of energy.
          So does the diode prevent the oscillaltions of the capacitor travelling upwards and channel the energy down toward earth at a higher voltage?

The size of the capacitor would determine how much energy would be stored and how long it takes to charge. Outputs from this system is very small unless you have a huge collector
          So would the effect of having a TDK High Voltage Ceramic Strontium Titanate Doorknob Capacitor (High Current / Quick discharge) 40KV, 2000 pF attract a large amount of energy to flow through the circuit and energise the load, then just self resonate because I believe it will 100% until it is proved wrong.

Thanks for the links

Comment

So does the diode prevent the oscillaltions of the capacitor travelling upwards and channel the energy down toward earth at a higher voltage?

So would the effect of having a TDK High Voltage Ceramic Strontium Titanate Doorknob Capacitor (High Current / Quick discharge) 40KV, 2000 pF attract a large amount of energy to flow through the circuit and energise the load, then just self resonate because I believe it will 100% until it is proved wrong.

Thanks for the links
            Your first point is very important, Nice discovery. Extrapolating the principal, if you made a Bedini circuit negatively charged the input from the environment would increase as the dipole created in the circuit would have a greater potential and so would every device using this principal. Excellent

Pretty much but it will have the effect of creating a dipole allowing more in as your discovery above shows.

With a tank circuit it will oscillate for a while until the energy dissipates but as soon as you draw power from it at a faster rate than it can be replaced it all stops.

Its the dipole that allows the energy in on the negative end by attracting positive radiant, normal circuits only have a momentary dipole, this precharging should allow the positive radiant in as a flow . until the negative charge dissipates. To maintain the precharge as long as possible our circuit must not be earthed. Hmmmmm I need to think about this some more

Comment

you might want to look up XEROX copy machine patents this applies to the information you are gathering.

in a xerox copier the paper is charged and then it or the platen is exposed to ultraviolet light and where it is dark it does not remove the charge so that the toner is attracted to the charged areas to form the copy.

i have put intense ultraviolet lights in the presence of electrostatic machines and it does effect there operation even more than humidity.

i have often wondered if this could be used to make it rain as most moisture is suspended in clouds by charge action.
              it was just a thought.
              Martin

Comment

Your first point is very important, Nice discovery. Extrapolating the principal, if you made a Bedini circuit negatively charged the input from the environment would increase as the dipole created in the circuit would have a greater potential and so would every device using this principal. Excellent
                I don't know much about the Bedini circuit apart from it charges batteries, but yeah crucial information.

I have been trying to find out how to negatively charge a plate and trying to find info about an electrophorus.

Pretty much but it will have the effect of creating a dipole allowing more in as your discovery above shows.
                So putting a diode at the bottom of the circuit too will help also?

With a tank circuit it will oscillate for a while until the energy dissipates but as soon as you draw power from it at a faster rate than it can be replaced it all stops.
                I believe the spark gap in the relay increases the voltage and draws in radiant energy and at the same time will increase the frequency to point of resonance, which will draw in loads more.

I also believe a vacuum tube might work very well instead of the relay too. As would solid state switching.

Its the dipole that allows the energy in on the negative end by attracting positive radiant, normal circuits only have a momentary dipole, this precharging should allow the positive radiant in as a flow . until the negative charge dissipates. To maintain the precharge as long as possible our circuit must not be earthed. Hmmmmm I need to think about this some more
                Aren't both ends negative and radiant energy is entering both?

Originally posted by nueview View Post
                you might want to look up XEROX copy machine patents this applies to the information you are gathering.

in a xerox copier the paper is charged and then it or the platen is exposed to ultraviolet light and where it is dark it does not remove the charge so that the toner is attracted to the charged areas to form the copy.

i have put intense ultraviolet lights in the presence of electrostatic machines and it does effect there operation even more than humidity.

i have often wondered if this could be used to make it rain as most moisture is suspended in clouds by charge action.
                it was just a thought.
                Martin
                Great idea, there must be a best way to charge the plates. Tesla said insulated plates with a dielectric work best in the patent.

Apparently Wilhelm Reich mades clouds dissapear or appear by using a "cloud buster". Later someone else developed a "storm buster".

Cloudbusters and DOR Busters

SO, YOU WANT TO BUILD A CLOUDBUSTER?

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the links
                  the book mentioned can be found here :

On the Discharge of Electricity Produced by the Rontgen Rays, and the Effects Produced by These Rays on Dielectrics through Which They Pass (January 1, 1895)

On the Discharge of Electricity Produced by the Rontgen Rays, and the Effects Produced by These Rays on Dielectrics through Which They Pass : Thomson, J. : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
                  Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I don't know much about the Bedini circuit apart from it charges batteries, but yeah crucial information.

I have been trying to find out how to negatively charge a plate and trying to find info about an electrophorus.

So putting a diode at the bottom of the circuit too will help also?

I believe the spark gap in the relay increases the voltage and draws in radiant energy and at the same time will increase the frequency to point of resonance, which will draw in loads more.

I also believe a vacuum tube might work very well instead of the relay too. As would solid state switching.

Aren't both ends negative and radiant energy is entering both?

Great idea, there must be a best way to charge the plates. Tesla said insulated plates with a dielectric work best in the patent.

Apparently Wilhelm Reich mades clouds dissapear or appear by using a "cloud buster". Later someone else developed a "storm buster".

Cloudbusters and DOR Busters

SO, YOU WANT TO BUILD A CLOUDBUSTER?

Cheers
                    From what I understand, fake nylon fur will charge a plate quite effectively when rubbed. Electrophorus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    Electrophorus

Only one diode is needed in those circuits.

The ends are opposite in charge and it is theorizes that negative radiant enters the positive end. Experiments seem to confirm this and this "negative" energy has different properties causing bigger overunity effects, cooling etc. My experiments with this showed an increase in capacity of a battery before the battery acid crystalized

Some say that orgone is radiant, I don't know as and cant help you with that.

Comment

ENERGY EVERYWHERE !! - YouTube

i hope you watch this because it is a very unusual aspect of energy transfer.
                      i have seen it myself and it can be very powerful when it occurs it can charge batteries very fast and cool them in the process.
                      Martin

Comment

Radiant Energy

I have been experimenting with Tesla's radiant energy for a while and have some very efficient powerful prototypes...some with ground only, some antenna only, and some with both. The configuration of the circuit is the most crucial part! 500v can be established from a mere 4" 28-guage wire and no ground upto about 1.2 amps continuously!

** I will bookmark this forum (done...)...and take some photos/videos to share how such can be accomplished.

charging of the plate is not all that necessary as it works by extracting radiant "energy" (static, ionized air, and some of the light spectrum) [via antenna] or if when using a ground, the negative potential becomes much greater than at the antenna (earth is dense - potential) and the antenna 'channels' the energy through the system to "complete the dipole."

A diode at the antenna is used as a rectifier (unconventionally) to convert the energy into an electrical charge. An insulated wire works better than an uninsulated, and a one-way insulated sheet of metal (ie aluminum foil glued to cardboard) works even better (more surface area to collect). Although when using a plate, the best connection is at a point where the edges of the plate are closest to equidistance from the antenna connection point (center of the plate).

**Charging of the antenna is really not necessary as insulated wire generally already carries a charge (no matter how hard manufacturers try to counter this)...but if charge is essential to you, create an electret, and connect the positive side to the antenna...thus leaving the negative side free to potentially draw from the 'aetheric' (ionospheric) positive charge.

I will post schematics, pictures, and videos tomorrow (have to throw some together).

If you can grasp the concepts and how to increase efficiency, you have 2 out of 3 secrets (nature of static/ionization & harnessing/condensing into current) revealed to recreating a "testatika machine" (I have and am now in reproduction of an even more efficient model with all machined parts...and it does work!)

Glad to lend a hand in spreading knowledge..will return tomorrow.

Comment

Eagerly awaiting your infomation

Really glad I started the thread

Comment

Hello All.
                            I have been trying to re-create this invention for a while..
                            Ive tried to tape foil to cardboard pieces ( like a plate type) Ive tried sawing the bottom off a hollow plastic horse kick ball thing.. round sphere shape with flat panels making up the roundness of the complete ball.. (kinda like a really scaled down Wardenclyffe tower dome)
                            and now Im using a piece of aluminum plate I borrowed from work which I polished to a mirror like sheen.

My biggest problem is the wiring and electrical know-how.. I have a basic idea of how this concept works.. But I always run into a dead-end when it comes to having it actually work.. plus I have kind of a lot of power lines coming through my yard.. I wouldnt want to count the resonance from the lines as my "radiant energy"

My first attempt I tried to make a Leyden jar as my condenser,capacitor.. but I couldnt even get that to produce a spark.

I was pretty much wondering if anyone would like to offer me some pointer or tips for this device? for instance.. the patent states that the collecting plate should be insulated.. does that mean the whole plate? 1-side? and insulated with what? Im about to use saran-wrap for the "collecting" side of the plate and cardboard as the backing. Anyhow.. any tips either in a PM or on a thread would be very much apprieciated!! thank you all and sorry for the rant.

Comment

How to build your own salt water condensors:

TheKultus's Channel - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X