Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodin Solution - Vortex Based Mathematics (VBM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodin Solution - Vortex Based Mathematics (VBM)

Greetings all,

I would like this thread to be dedicated to Vortex Based Mathematics (VBM).

I myself do not clearly understand it yet, or how it can be applied to solutions such as:

-Finding primes
    -Multiplying and dividing numbers
    -Encryption
    -Compression

I have watched several of Marko Rodin's video's on youtube, however I still don't see how the dots are joined.
    All I see so far is some pretty number patterns.

If it is for real, we must get to the bottom of it.
    Anything related to VBM is welcome here.
    ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Rodin Solution Macro, for Excel

This week I wrote an Excel macro, to reduce all the digits in any number to a single digits, by adding all of those digits to each other, then repeating recursively, until it results in a single digit.

This is almost the same as modulus, except that with modulus the result is 0, which gets replaced with 9 (which is the same thing essentially, also 0). However, my second function will show the actual working, which could be useful (we shall see), and it will also work for rather large numbers, with which the MOD function would not work.

Here is the Excel Macro:
    Code:
    ' Reduce a number to a single digit, by adding all of its digits together, until we have a single digit
    ' by StweenyA
    Public Function ReduceN(ByVal inputNumber As String) As Long
        Dim number As String
        Dim i, n As Long
        number = inputNumber
        ' skip characters that aren't numbers
        On Error Resume Next
        Do
            n = 0
            For i = 1 To Len(number)
                n = n + CInt(Mid(number, i, 1))
            Next i
            number = n
        Loop While n > 9
        ReduceN = n
    End Function

' Same as ReduceN, but shows the working steps
    ' by StweenyA
    Public Function ReduceN2(ByVal inputNumber As String) As String
        Dim number As String
        Dim i, n As Long
        number = inputNumber
        ' skip characters that aren't numbers
        On Error Resume Next
        Do
            n = 0
            For i = 1 To Len(number)
                n = n + CInt(Mid(number, i, 1))
            Next i
            number = n
            ReduceN2 = ReduceN2 & IIf(Len(ReduceN2) > 0, ",", "") & n
        Loop While n > 9
    End Function
    To use it, simply paste it along side other macro's, then use it from within a cell, like a formula, eg set A2: "=ReduceN(A1)"
    So if A1 is "12345", then A2 would show "6" (1+2+3+4+5) = (15). (1+5) = (6)

To show the working steps, simply use ReduceN2 instead of ReduceN.
    So if A3 is set to "=ReduceN2(A1)"
    A3 would show "15,6"

So your cells should look like:
    A1: "12345"
    A2: "6"
    A3: "15,6"

Hope it helps.
    Last edited by StweenyA; 09-25-2011, 11:43 AM. Reason: update
    ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Excellent new thread StweenyA

Looking forward to read what others have to say
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Hey, thanks both of you!

@purelyconstructive, welcome!
        Thanks for the links..
        It's interesting to see that they are not just using mod 9 on that forum, will have to investigate that to find out why...
        ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Check these links out StweenyA , was posted by petar113507

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

The rodin coil works off of the "perspective" position from each offset wind. "Each truth is half truth"

Trace your finger around a clock's circle, clockwise. If you think of each coil's wind as spinning in this fashion -- there is an area where the magnetic fields intersect and "add" to each other (wind 1+2) -- but if your perspective were the next nearby winds (1.1+2.1) -- your "position" of your spin would look like the opposite, and could cancel.
          (think of 3 o'clock and 9 O'clock being on opposite sides of the circle, while still "spinning" in the same direction)

The same principal is applied in one of alex's pages too, which reminds me of dave's looking at the galaxy from a very "zoomed out" perspective.

Relative Motion of Vectors Produces Fields | Energy Research

If you understand the rodin math...
          The Vortex Glyph from the Mind of God star tetrahedron – Energy Research

Talk soon,
          ==Romo

Comment

I ching to Ho Tu to Lo Shu and Well basic introduction. Sum of things

‪I ching to Ho Tu to Lo Shu and Well basic introduction. Sum of things..wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Check out this website:

Rodin’s Torus and it’s Match to the Lo Shu.

The Matching of Lee Burton’s and Paul Martyn-Smith’s working’s on the I Ching and Rodin’s Torus. Part 2:- The LO Shu and the 9 x 9 Square of the Moon.
            Rodin’s Torus and it’s Match to the Lo Shu.

Comment

"one eye" in 10x10 multiplication block

I stumbled upon something last night that I have not seen before, and am not sure what to make of it

If you draw up the classic times table in excel, then if you get the mod 9 of each number (or reduce using macro above), and then select a block 10x10 of data that is surrounded in 9's, insert a contour graph, this is what you get!

Check it out:
              EyePhi.com - How I Discovered "OneEye"

‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Originally posted by StweenyA View Post
                I stumbled upon something last night that I have not seen before, and am not sure what to make of it

If you draw up the classic times table in excel, then if you get the mod 9 of each number (or reduce using macro above), and then select a block 10x10 of data that is surrounded in 9's, insert a contour graph, this is what you get!

Check it out:
                EyePhi.com - How I Discovered "OneEye"

Hi StweenyA, thank you for sharing my finding on this great site. I am the discoverer of the times tables graph named "OneEye" or "1i" for short.

I noticed you created a great program to reduce any 2+ digit into a single digit. I thought I could be of assistance to anyone looking at using a formula I devised in MS-Excel to do the same thing. And here it is:
                =IF(A1-(QUOTIENT(A1,9)*9)=0,9,A1-(QUOTIENT(A1,9)*9))

Replace "A1" with the cell's reference number you're trying to deduct.

I hope this helps. Enjoy!
                Last edited by Bizza; 11-22-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Hey Bizza, thanks for the post, and good to see you on here.

Have you made any more discoveries?

The program you refer to, is that my excel macro above?
                  The reason why I wrote it, is because it's easy to use. Instead of having to type a complex formula in each cell, you can instead type =ReduceN(A1) and then copy and paste it wherever...
                  ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

StweenyA would it be possible to take the measurement a Tesla coil (physical that is ) and input them in the program...the final drawing would give you representation of a Tesla coil figure in Rodin math

can it be done
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-22-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                      StweenyA would it be possible to take the measurement a Tesla coil (physical that is ) and input them in the program...the final drawing would give you representation of a Tesla coil figure in Rodin math

can it be done
                      Can you give an example? I'm not really understanding, but if there's a distinct pattern or formula, it shouldn't be too hard to automate

I have seen other apps online that calculate tesla coils, but they don't involve VBM.

edit:
                      I haven't been looking at Rodin's stuff much recently, as I'm not sure I can learn much from it.
                      Reason being: They say you can easily understand it, multiply numbers easily.... yet, where are the examples? Why is there not a youtube video or webpage showing us how to "easily" multiply any number using VBM?

Walter Russell, on the other hand, has got nothing to hide. He explains from point A to Z. His stuff is not vague, but sharp, to the point, like a two-edged sword.
                      Whereas Rodin seems to speak about points A and B, then jump to Z, confusing you into thinking you can actually get from B to Z in one step... and he does it like a well performed magic act.
                      Last edited by StweenyA; 11-22-2011, 06:34 PM. Reason: update
                      ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Can you give an example? I'm not really understanding, but if there's a distinct pattern or formula, it shouldn't be too hard to automate

I have seen other apps online that calculate tesla coils, but they don't involve VBM.

here is a table for a tesla coil:

in harmonic math we don't care whether it is meters, inches or watts etc....

you just take the numbers and reduce them to 1 numerical value (it's all wave principle of mentalism )
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-22-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Hey Bizza, thanks for the post, and good to see you on here.

Have you made any more discoveries?

The program you refer to, is that my excel macro above?
                          The reason why I wrote it, is because it's easy to use. Instead of having to type a complex formula in each cell, you can instead type =ReduceN(A1) and then copy and paste it wherever...
                          Thanks mate. Glad to be here. I think I found my "home" of forums. I'm loving the to'ing and fro'ing here of ideas to create a viable source of renewable energy. I'm currently in the process of working on my own version of a magnetic motor. Initial stages as it may be, but I do have a bit of imagination to assist my endeavors. I may need a bit of help with the math eventually though. It's been over 15yrs since I did any major calc's and can't remember most of the complex equations I used to do. But the basics are still there

And yes, there is another little discovery I made relating to the Phi ratio but that will be revealed on my site later on. I've also devised a new illustration on the relationship of Phi and the pentagram/pentagon in a more simplistic fashion. Google has rocketed it to #1 when you type in "pentagram dimensions/angles" (images) and there seems to be a lot of people now using it as a reference, which I'm quietly happy with

Your macro is great. I didn't know you could write macro programs. I usually try to avoid it when using excel and just use formulas in general, but I may rethink that after what you've shown. I use excel a lot and love the bloody thing... too much sometimes

Thanks again StweenyA and I hope to be chatting with you about many things soon.
                          Last edited by Bizza; 11-23-2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

This was posted a while back by Indianaboys,

The Vortex Maths - Marko Rodin Thread - David Icke's Official Forums

The Vortex Maths - Marko Rodin Thread - Page 67 - David Icke's Official Forums

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-02-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X