• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yin-yang Secrets Invention (yysi)

Greetings,
    I am from Minnesota USA.

I am a U.S. Patent holder. I call my invention the:

YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION (YYSI)

The YYSI unlocks a mighty geometric code found in the classic Chinese yin-yang symbol.

The YYSI took 25 years to complete itself.

Here is a list of some of the ingredients of the YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION (YYSI).

One of the YYSI features is it discovers a new way to find the Tree of Life diagram as used in the Jewish Kabbalah. Found in the Chinese yin-yang symbol.

The Tree of Life (TOL) as shown in the Jewish Kabbalah is formed in sacred geometry via the Seed of Life (SOL) and its extension the Flower of Life (FOL). This task requires 6 circles or more to properly form what is defined as the TOL and its Ten Sephiroths.

The YYSI has ITS own TOL separate from the Jewish version and contained in the yin-yang symbol alone.

One of the features of the YYSI is that it is 'ONE' with the Star of David (SOD).

By adding the SOD in the YYSI mix this allowed the door to be opened for the discovery of a new TOL as shown and discovered in the yin-yang symbol alone. This discovery is the first time the TOL has been shown contained within a single circle alone.

The YYSI is also found in the TOL of Kabbalah and it is 'ONE' with the FOL and SOL. Plus it has its own TOL as spoken of above.

Here are some of the other features from the YYSI.

1. A hidden circle arrangement discovered in the yin-yang symbol in 1985.

2. A 'Diamond Shape' discovered in 1990 in the yin-yang symbols circle arrangements from 1985 that creates a mystic cross of unparalleled beauty when its lines are extended outside of the yin-yang symbol.

We call this the:
    'Radiant Aura Diagram' (RAD).

3. Turning the YYSI or the yin-yang symbol on its side a formula is discovered that places the
    Great Pyramid (GP) outside and inside the yin-yang symbol to the inch.

A stunning discovery by Eric (my collaborator on this invention) who was in the GP at four years of age. The Kings Chamber was closed that day so his aunt and dad and he were only allowed in the Queens Chamber. Eric stuck his head in the lower 'niche' in the Queens Chamber and had what he would describe as a spiritual experience that he never forgot.

After many attempt on my own to find a formula of the GP in the YYSI Eric struck gold in 2006 with the most unique GP and face angle formula ever seen in geometry.

4. When the SOD is combined with the above, # 3, we discover a TOL found in the GP with the Queens Chamber becoming the lowest Sephiroth Malkut. This connection of a TOL in the GP has never been seen before.

5. The Washington D.C. street plan is based on a squashed 5:4 Hexagram and Star of David. As the YYSI is 'ONE' with the SOD and a Hexagon we can easily squash the YYSI with the GP and we discover it sets in the D.C. street plan to perfection.

We have images of this function of the YYSI on Google Earth

Eric knew at 12 years that the DC street plan was a squashed Star of David or Hexagram. Eric is a physicist genius of no small order so when he puts his stamp on something you can believe it is true.

6. In this mix, # 5, with the YYSI + SOD + GP + TOL in the D.C. street plan we are also shown that the SOD in the GP allows for the White House and the Queens Chamber to be found in the same location in the the D.C. street plan. Thus the White House is also the Sephiroth Malkut too.

The implications here are somewhat profound as some our forefathers and George Washington were Freemasons who had a great understanding of sacred geometry and other esoteric sciences as you are know doubt aware.

7. The YYSI + SOD + its TOL allows for a unique view of the human face and alien faces when placed in the yin-yang symbol.

The way the YYSI TOL accentuates the human face in this placement is truly amazing and thus allows us for the first time in history to envision the term in Kabbalah the Adam Kadmon, (primal man male/female), to its conclusion.

We are the Adam Kadmon.

8. The 'Pillar of Light' (POL).

I took this term from Dr. J. J. Hurtaks book:

The Book of Knowledge-The Keys of Enoch as I feel his book is a prophecy of the YYSI.

The POL is the true form of the yin-yang symbol and the YYSI. It is a conic tube that moves in a 16 Phase Motion creating the universe by combining its four quadruple-wave-forms (two on each end) that become what we call light and sound vibration. Or the 'Big Bang' itself.

As it is a tube like structure it also can be considered the Central Axis of the universe or the Big Bang itself.

All Black Hole singularities are in the same guise as the POL. Thus at the center of 'our' galaxy and its Black Hole the POL is its Central Axis.

In Chinese cosmology the POL is called,
    the Tai Chi Tu or the Supreme Ultimate Pole or the Grand Ridge Pole. The idea is that it is likened to a house-ridge-pole thus the grand-ridge-pole or support structure of the universe.

When we analyze the POL (which has not been done) we will find ourselves at the ROOT of all electro-magnetic energy thus being able to create the divine science as spoken of in Hurtaks book and other places.

Another feature of the YYSI is that it shows us HOW the first circle of the universe is formed in the POL's 16 Phase Motion.

You may have heard the term:

The Torah Or = The Law of Light.

A Kabbalistic term.

The YYSI may well be the Torah Or, the manifestation of the 'TRUE' Kabbalah on the earth plane.

Plus, as mentioned above, the Pillar of Light holds the key to a 'NEW' science of bringing the Shabd, Name or Word into expression power in a guise that will unlock the mystery's behind creation allowing mankind to harness the innate propensities of the initial condition for the benefit of all.

Who could have imagined the humble yin-yang symbol would have all this and more hidden within and without its simple form.

The YYSI features my latest invention I discovered and created, (February of 2011) would be, what I am calling the:

YIN-YANG SECRETS-PYRAMID POWER SYSTEM

or

YYSI-PPS.

A revolutionary pyramid power system based on the face angle of the Great Pyramid as shown by the YYSI.

If pyramid power energy 'truly exists' the YYSI-PPS will up the ante and may well prove to be the most effective way of generating pyramid energy yet devised.

End of MOST of the YYSI features.

Blessings,

GD Y-Y
    Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YNG; 09-19-2011, 03:54 AM.

Originally posted by GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YNG View Post
    Greetings,
    I am from Minnesota USA.

I am a U.S. Patent holder. I call my invention the:

YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION (YYSI)

The YYSI unlocks a mighty geometric code found in the classic Chinese yin-yang symbol.

The YYSI took 25 years to complete itself.

Here is a list of some of the ingredients of the YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION (YYSI).

One of the YYSI features is it discovers a new way to find the Tree of Life diagram as used in the Jewish Kabbalah. Found in the Chinese yin-yang symbol.

If pyramid power energy 'truly exists' the YYSI-PPS will up the ante and may well prove to be the most effective way of generating pyramid energy yet devised.

End of MOST of the YYSI features.

Blessings,

GD Y-Y
    congrats,
    it sounds very promising

you said quite a bit, but in the end you did not say very much .... I am still not sure what you invented or what its APPLICATION will be.

Have you figured out the connection between the I-Ching and the Qabalah?
    Here is the clue: it is associated with DNA/RNA a.k.a. as the Holy Grail, the 5th element, the quinta essentia, the philosopher's stone etc.

let me know when you figure it out and we can compare notes.

selah V
    Last edited by Raphael37; 01-29-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Hi there, we want to help people to go out and meet each other, instead of sitting in the front of their TVs and PCs only. We are not after money but we invested a lot in that project and are just wondering whether you like our idea – watch our 2 min. video here: http://goo.gl/TzfeQ

Comment

Working...
      X