My results using Asea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My results using Asea

There has been a lot of discussion in this forum regarding Redox Signaling - the science behind Asea. I want to share my personal experiences. I truly believe in this product and have experienced first hand results that are miraculous! If after reading this, if anyone would like more info, please message me.

I first heard about Asea at the end of June. At the time, I had been suffering from extremely painful back issues for at least 10 years. The past couple of years, these issues had deteriorated to the point where I could not stand or walk for more than 5 minutes at a time before I would get a white-hot shooting pain from my left buttocks down behind my leg, ending at the back of my left knee.

I had been to several doctors and chiropractors and had x-rays, MRIs, injections, and months of therapy. But nothing helped. I was finally told I would just have to learn to live with and manage the pain. I tried every bit of alternative healing I knew about and spent hundreds of dollars on various healing books, webinars, and other alternative therapies.

In the several months leading up to the end of June, the pain was so bad that when I went to bed at night I was close to tears. The thought of living this way for the rest of my life was something I couldn't comprehend.

When I first heard about Asea, I wanted to believe it would work for me, but was skeptical. After all, nothing had worked for me previously. But I felt I had nothing to lose by trying it.

I was out of town when my case of 4 bottles of Asea arrived. I returned home on July 9 and started to drink it then - 2 ounces twice a day on an empty stomach. After drinking it for 10 days, I had to attend a trade show for work.

I normally dread these trade shows due to the amount of back pain I endure. The shows are three days long and I am working from about 7am until 10pm. A lot of this time is spent standing and walking. I am also carrying behind me a wheeled laptop bag that weighs about 20 pounds. Usually in order to get through the pain, I take 3-5 Aleve during the day. I also take another one or two to get to sleep at night.

Since I had only been taking Asea for 10 days, I didn't think I had been using it long enough to help with this issue. Therefore, I could hardly believe it when more than halfway through the first day, I realized I was walking with no pain. In fact, through out the entire three day trip, I did not need to take a single pill the entire time. And I have not had to take a pain pill since.

This was a condition that started at least 10 years ago and continually got worse. In only 10 days of taking Asea, I was able to walk and stand for hours at a time with no debilitating pain.

In addition to back pain, I also usually have muscle ache from wheeling the heavy laptop bag behind me. The muscle ache was also history.

If I got no other benefit from Asea than relief from pain, it would be worth three times the cost. However, I have experienced other benefits as well.

My energy level has increased dramatically! I work long hours and by the time I get home, I was too tired to do anything but eat dinner. Now, I find that I am energetic after work. I can do household chores or other physical things easily. I get much more done on the weekends without taking a nap in the afternoon.

The difference in my skin has been amazing! Fine lines have definitely softened. I love the sun and seldom use sunscreen. As a result, in the summer the skin on my face peels a lot after a weekend in the sun. Though I spent an entire week at the beach in August, I did not peel at all. And my skin is extremely soft, even the soles of my feet.

I noticed my hair is growing even faster and I am losing less strands when I take a shower. My nails are also growing much faster.

I want to mention that Asea is not "curing" any of these things. What it does is help restore cell function so that the body's cells act like they did when they were much younger. It helps the body heal itself.

My husband and my aunt have also received wonderful and miraculous benefits from Asea. I will write about their experiences next time.

Finally, one thing that made it easier for me to make the decision to try Asea was the money-back guarantee. If after taking Asea for one month, I was unhappy with the results, I could simply return the empty bottles for a full refund (other than the $10 shipping cost).

If anyone will like more information, you can check out the website link below or email me. I will be happy to call you if you want. For full disclosure, I am now a distributor of Asea because I believe in the product.

I have also met and talked with other Asea users who have had results even more remarkable than mine and I can share that info.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Thank you for sharing your experiences

I am sure I will be buying this stuff soon to give it my own personal test but I find myself having a very hard time explaining this stuff to friends who I think it would benefit (assuming it works as advertised). When I hear myself "pitching" this stuff all I can think of is "If it's too good to be true it probably is". The only thing keeping my interest right now with this is the feedback from users of this forum. I feel I can trust more from this source than I could from any advertisements.

I would really enjoy hearing more from more users who picked this up from Aaron's phone conference. Users from this forum.

Cheers

Comment

When I hear myself "pitching" this stuff all I can think of is "If it's too
      good to be true it probably is".
      I understand what you are saying, Occy. I guess it comes down to your delivery. If you feel like you are "pitching" something, then you probably are.

When I talk to people about this product, I am telling my personal story. And I am completely unattached to the outcome as to whether they want to try it or not. Because I am so passionate about it, I am excited and want to tell everyone about the benefits I have received along with the benefits that people I know have received.

Another thing to keep in mind is the 100% unconditional, empty-bottle, money back guarantee. If they try it and feel it is not for them, they get all their money back other than the $10 shipping cost.

After attending the convention in Vegas two weeks ago and hearing first-hand the personal experiences of miraculous results, I feel I am doing a disservice not to share this information. I am so thankful that Aaron shared it with me and I have finally gotten relief from a decade old painful condition.
      Namaste,
      Pamela

Comment

Yeah, when I finally take the plunge and if I see results then your right, it will be easy to sell

By the way, how does it taste? Some things you read about over these inter-webs suggests it's pretty tough to swallow (MMS is pretty gnarly to swallow also).

Comment

The taste is not bad at all. Nothing like what I have heard MMS tastes like - haha!!

Some people compare it to the taste of pool water and I guess that is about right. Certainly nothing that would make anyone gag and trust me when I say I have a strong gag reflex.

Two ounces is the size of the tiny paper Dixie cups that people have in their bathrooms. It is about one full swallow and that is how I drink it. One swallow all at once and I really don't taste anything.
          Namaste,
          Pamela

Comment

Pam i have always relied on your as a good source of honesty, i want to personally thank you for taking the time to do this, i like the idea how you can exercise on this, thats really gonna do well for so many.

Thank you Pam

Sincerely
            Ash

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
              I feel I am doing a disservice not to share this information. I am so thankful that Aaron shared it with me and I have finally gotten relief from a decade old painful condition.
              I'll tell you what. I was a little pissed at Arron for the live phone conference, it was not even close to what i was hoping for. I felt i had more than just wasted my time because i had already know a little about the product from his mailings. But now to hear yours (and others) testimony i understand. You guys truly believes in the product to a very high level. Im glad you are having less pain.

I finally ordered some today.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Roland. I hope you get whatever results you are hoping for
                Namaste,
                Pamela

Comment

Sleep benefits

After just waking up from a great night's sleep, I thought I would share. I don't ever recall sleeping so deeply and restfully.

I drink a lot of water at night. I find that during the day I am so busy and forget to keep myself hydrated. Consequently, once I get home, I normally drink at least five to six full glasses of water during the night. I also keep a bottled water next to my bed.

What goes in must come out - haha!! It used to be that when I woke up to go to the bathroom during the night, I would have difficulty falling back to sleep. However, since taking Asea, I fall back to sleep immediately. Therefore I wake up feeling really refreshed!
                  Namaste,
                  Pamela

Comment

I have had a few people email me with questions about Asea. Here is a fabulous presentation that offers information about the science behind Asea and what makes it so different and unique. There are also compelling testimonials from doctors in this presentation: AM complete 6_17_11
                    Namaste,
                    Pamela

Comment

Update on results

I have a couple of updates to share from my personal results and my husband's results.

A few months ago, I noticed a fairly large (about half an inch), bright pink, raised mark on the side of my right wrist. It looked like a burn mark as it was shiny. Quite frankly, I don't remember burning myself there and it never hurt. I have no idea what it was or how it got there.

I was recently listening to a doctor talk about Asea and how he had done months of research before starting to use it himself. He said the molecules are so small, that four of them is the size of an atom. Therefore, they easily absorb into the skin.

Last Tuesday, I started putting drops of Asea (using a glass eye-dropper) on the pink mark and gently massaged it in until it was completely absorbed. Today the mark is just about completely gone. I wish I had taken a picture of it before so I could have posted it.

My husband has also been drinking Asea since early July. Yesterday he told me that his hair is darker and there is less gray. I noticed it also, but thought maybe it was my imagination.

Finally, I recently started to work out again for the first time since last January. Last week I went to the gym three times and was able to increase weights each visit. I even tried two new ab machines on Saturday. I have had no muscle soreness at all.
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela

Comment

Glad you are having good results with Asea. As I have a physics and chemistry background I'd like to point out some errors with what the doctor said or perhaps you may have missed something in what he said. Atoms make up molecules. So an atom will never be bigger than a molecule. Even a large atom like Uranium is still going to be smaller than molecules because there is always considerable distance between atoms in a molecule. Taking the largest known atom you might have something close to the smallest molecule which is diatomic hydrogen but I doubt there is diatomic hydrogen in Asea and even if there was the comparison made by the doctor makes no sense since nearly all atoms would still be smaller that diatomic hydrogen.

I've almost finished with 4 bottles of ASEA and can't say I've seen any good results unfortunately. In fact a number of negative things have happened in the last month although I cannot say they are related to taking ASEA. My ears have started ringing alot which is something I've never experienced except for brief periods on rare occasion. I've had a shooting pain start in a leg which I have never experienced. I'm not young so I can't say it's not age related. But isn't that what ASEA is supposed to help with? I'll see what happens when I quit as I'm not buying more any time soon once I'm done with what I have - probably by tomorrow. I don't want anyone to take this as a negative result on ASEA but it is just my experience and could well be related to other things.
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Head cold experience

In the beginning of September, I attended a conference with close to 100 co-workers. We were in close quarters most of two days working and eating together. There were about 10-15 people in attendance who were rather sick with a nasty-ass head cold. Because it was pretty much mandatory that we all attend this conference, they attended as well.

Within a few days of returning to the office, I was one of just a handful of people who did not get sick.

Since then, this cold virus has gone around again and now everyone is sick
                          a second time. I came home Friday nite feeling pretty run down. I attributed it to working late every nite this past week.

Yesterday I got up and immediately started sneezing profusely. The next thing I knew, I was constantly blowing my nose and feeling feverish. Because I am traveling this coming week for work, I knew this was not a good time to get sick. Whenever I get one of these types of colds, they normally last at least 7 days, sometimes longer.

So I decided to double-up on Asea yesterday to see if it would make a difference. I drank a total of eight ounces, 2 ounces at a time on an empty stomach. I went to bed around 10pm and noticed my nose hadn't been running for about an hour.

This morning I got up at 8 and haven't had to sneeze or blow my nose once. I feel fabulous in fact!
                          Namaste,
                          Pamela

Comment

yumy

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
                            The taste is not bad at all. Nothing like what I have heard MMS tastes like - haha!!

Some people compare it to the taste of pool water and I guess that is about right. Certainly nothing that would make anyone gag and trust me when I say I have a strong gag reflex.

Two ounces is the size of the tiny paper Dixie cups that people have in their bathrooms. It is about one full swallow and that is how I drink it. One swallow all at once and I really don't taste anything.
                            i don't think it taste like pool water at all its a taste all of its own.

after hard work out I find it very refreshing and would like to skull the hole bottle.
                            I tell you if I was rich like a millionaire or something I would drink it like bottled mineral water when ever i was thirsty. its the cost of it that makes me gag. but it is what it is and you can put a price on your health.

The funny thing is i watch my friends spend more money on making them selves unhealthy. Smokes booze and donuts every month and **** like that
                            than i do if i was to double my intake of Asea.

i am great full to Aaron for doing his best on shipping rate for me in Australia.
                            My Asea has arrived.

Its been almost 4 weeks since I ran out Of Asea
                            some of my injures have remained much better than before I started the Asea. So the major healing has remained as long as I didn't damage my joints and mussels again. my fitness has stayed improved but recover was getting harder and taking longer. this is something I am looking at monitoring again very closely second time around. I start taking it again after my run this morning

keep the Asea flowing guys
                            Last edited by toranarod; 11-02-2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Asea results

Hello,
                              I am new to this forum and also new to Asea. My husband and I started taking it around 3 weeks ago as suggested by our chiropractor. My husband has stage 4 cancer but is doing only alternative therapies for it . It was suggested to us Asea should be part of his therapy as well. I must say so far we have not had the results that some people here have spoken of. Do not have increased energy , feel more pain and aches then I did before. Sleeping has not been great either. I am so dissapointed I really thought this would be so much better.
                              Any advice do some people get worse before they get better like detoxing?
                              I don't mind the taste or taking it just think it hasn't done anything at all! Recommendations welcomed. Thanks for listening . Be well Gemlee

Comment

Working...
                              X