Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Patrick Kelly documents the heater very well starting on page 20 of the following pdf file.

http://freenrg.info/Sonettes_Davey/D15.pdf

Anyway, I'm very interested in finding someone who has replicated this device and seeing his information.

Has anyone here replicated a working copy of this device? If so, would you be willing to share your results?

There is also some great information about the heater at the following website:

Shocking history of the revolutionary boiler which bits all possible records (in English)

afaik, nobody replicated it. I was also searching for Peter Davey patent application in AU patent office online but they have no online available patents from that period. Sombody from Australia could however check it directly in patent office.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      afaik, nobody replicated it. I was also searching for Peter Davey patent application in AU patent office online but they have no online available patents from that period. Sombody from Australia could however check it directly in patent office.
      There is a patent somewhere. I think NZ have an office. It is old fashioned,
      and looks as if it was presented simply typed on an old typewriter. But it is
      to be found.

Patrick covers this in Chapter 14 which says no more than D15.pdf, but I suspect that it might be updated more dependably than D15 when new
      info comes in:
      http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter14.pdf

I have acquired a number of woks and hope to tune to the fundamental
      frequency rather than an octave. The problem with tuning bells is that
      there are several frequencies going on at once.

If you end up with two bells tuned, but not to the frequency of your
      mains electricity, do not throw them away. At the 2008 UK Free Energy
      Conference hosted by Patrick, I proposed using a mic to determine their
      frequency, tapping them, feeding the signal to an amplifier and thence
      back to the bells. Not an economical way in production, but a way to
      show the effect, and a possible way if one is committed to using power
      from batteries. To my knowledge, not tried yet, but worth a go.

Paul-R

Comment

I wonder what happen with original device presented in video...

Comment

Peter Davey had Children

Peter Davey did have a couple children as I recall. Maybe his son was able to get hold of the device and maybe not.

I don't think the cabal was to afraid of his device or they would have confiscated it and killed him long ago.

Comment

Desired Frequency

I think the device works, but Peter Davey may have given us some wrong information regarding the proper frequency of his device to keep others from stealing his invention. He said that he had held certain information back and as I've been studying his device I think the frequency is what he must have kept from us. Otherwise, the device is a very clear cut easy to replicate setup.

I have found someone who claims to have replicated the device and according to him his device is also very efficient. I am trying to corroborate this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
              I think the frequency is what he must have kept from us.
              No.

The frequency is simple; it is that of your AC mains.

Comment

Thanks!!

Ah, thanks wrtner!! I don't understand all this stuff yet but I want it. Thanks!!

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                No.

The frequency is simple; it is that of your AC mains.

Comment

Contacts

Well, I heard back from one of my contacts who claims to have made one of these sonic boilers. He says he will show me how to make one too. So, wait and see.

Comment

Peter Davey heater

Hi Slovenia I had built in the past a frequency generator with two bells to try this but I did not succeed. Maybe as wrtuner said the bells should be very in tune to each other for resonance although as Davey had said that in his experiments even with one bell tuned to mains frequency worked.

Comment

Davey NZ Patent

I found a slight description of the patent but the shared link to the patent is no longer working. Anyway, according to this information I read, the patent describes a device more like a joe cell than the two bell device shown in the videos we've seen. I wish I could find a copy of that patent. The patent number is (92.428).

This is the link that is down:
                      http://archive.beinsa.info/Heating/92428.pdf

Comment

Weld the Bell and "ping" the middle?

[www.witts.ws] World's Most Efficient Overunity Water Heater ... from WITTS [www.witts.ws] - YouTube

Slovenia,
                        If your "contact" can do a Replication ...........

That would be wonderful!!

Your friend,

Chet
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

Comment

Peter Davey NZ Patent 92428

I found the patent of Peter Davey. You can download a zip file containing the patent at the following link:

Файлов Архив - Отопление (Heating) - Резонансен електрически отоплител на Питър Дейви

Comment

Patent download link at Scribd:

Comment

Slovenia you are da man ; thanks a lot

from the link you gave us

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws. -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
                              X