High Vibration vs. Low Vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Vibration vs. Low Vibration

In the Law of Attraction world, the concepts of high vibrations, raise your vibration, etc... is very common. BUT, what is the difference between the low vibration and why is it automatically assumed that high is good and low is bad.

High vibration is equated with a high frequency which means that something is happening a lot of times in a given period of time.

Low vibration is equated with a low frequency which means that something is happening a low number of times in a given period of time.

The same people who talk about raising vibrations are also the same who usually talk about achieving balance and moderation in life. So, why then do they not talk about getting into a middle vibration?

So a high vibration or high frequency could be smoking 5 packs of cigarettes a day or drinking 24 beers a day. That is a high vibration but I don't think this is what is meant by this concept. In this instance, high vibration is certainly an undesirable thing.

A low vibration or low frequency could be someone who runs through red lights once in a blue moon, which is much better than someone who runs through a red light once a week. So in this situation a low vibration or low frequency is good.

I understand that the intention is to equate high vibration with "good" things or things of the light, etc... and that low vibration is intended to equate with "bad" things, less spiritual things or darker things.

---------------------------------------------------------
    FROM: Definition of vibration - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: vi·bra·tion
    Pronunciation: vI-'brA-sh&n
    Function: noun
    1 a : a periodic motion of the particles of an elastic body or medium in alternately opposite directions from the position of equilibrium when that equilibrium has been disturbed (as when a stretched cord produces musical tones or molecules in the air transmit sounds to the ear) b : the action of vibrating : the state of being vibrated or in vibratory motion: as (1) : OSCILLATION (2) : a quivering or trembling motion : QUIVER
    2 : an instance of vibration
    3 : vacillation in opinion or action : WAVERING
    4 a : a characteristic emanation, aura, or spirit that infuses or vitalizes someone or something and that can be instinctively sensed or experienced -- often used in plural b : a distinctive usually emotional atmosphere capable of being sensed -- usually used in plural
    -------------------------------------------------

Therefore, high would certainly indicate a high frequency of the periodic motion and low would indicate low frequency.

So in certain instances, a high vibration is desirable and in some a low vibration is desirable.

So what is the simplest way to the bullseye with this concept?

It seems to be that we want to MATCH or EQUAL the vibration of what we want to attract or happen in our life. To be in RESONANCE with, which is caused by SYMPATHETIC VIBRATION.

The whole concept is entrainment such as two tuning forks. Strike one and bring it to the other and the other vibrates as long as it is tuned to the same frequency.

So, we must BE what we want to BE instead of attracting it.

There is something to increasing the vibration of something physical but even in this instance, if someone's leg bone was at a very high vibration and the rest of the body wasn't, the leg would be limp as a noodle because the bone wouldn't be solid enough to maintain its structure to act as a bone.

In a spiritual example, raising the vibration of our entire being can brings us more in resonance with the light so this is a reasonable concept that can get us to BE more like light.

I think it is important to know the distinctions and differences between high and low vibrations and when it makes sense to have high vibrations and to know in what kind of context that having a high vibration makes sense.

Main Entry: sympathetic vibration
    : a vibration produced in one body by the vibrations of exactly the same period in a neighboring body

&

Main Entry: res·o·nance
    Pronunciation: 're-z&-n&n(t)s, 'rez-n&n(t)s
    Etymology: Middle English resonaunce, from Middle French resonance, from resoner to resound -- more at RESOUND
    1 a : the quality or state of being resonant b (1) : a vibration of large amplitude in a mechanical or electrical system caused by a relatively small periodic stimulus of the same or nearly the same period as the natural vibration period of the system (2) : the state of adjustment that produces resonance in a mechanical or electrical system

&

From: Definition of entrain - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: 1en·train
    Pronunciation: in-'trAn
    Function: transitive verb
    Etymology: Middle French entrainer, from en- + trainer to draw, drag -- more at TRAIN
    1 : to draw along with or after oneself
    ------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, just a thought for the day!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

cool

thanks Aaron for sharing your thoughts, interesting cuz i had been wondering about vibration.....cuz in the last month and a half i have vibrated very high, much higher than i ever remember.....
    and i felt on top of the world too....
    i can't really describe it though.
    very interesting, thanks for sharing....Peace out ....Adrienne
    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Amplitude

In this pic:

The sine (snake shaped) wave you see is an event happening over and over or an "oscillating" event such as a VIBRATION. A vibration is something that happens over and over.

Vibration = elastic body or medium in alternately opposite directions from the position of equilibrium when that equilibrium has been disturbed

T = Time and in this instance, we'll say the time is 1 second. Hertz or Hz for example is cycles per second so when we talk about an earth frequency of 7.83hz, that means that the field is pulsing off and on at 7.83 times per second.

In the pic above, there are 2 events per second, so that means the frequency is 2 hz.

The pulse width is the length or width of a pulse.

The Amplitude of the pulse(s) is how high the pulse is on a scale and with electricity for example, that would indicate how high the VOLTAGE is.

So bringing another thing into the equation for Law of Attraction or anything else dealing with conscious intent or other faculties of the mind, we can focus on BOOSTING AMPLITUDE of the intention, which is totally separate from raising a frequency or changing a frequency.

If we are already in the optimum mindset - (frequency and pulse width) are optimum for a particular intention, we are on the right track. When incorporating things such as heightened emotional feelings, super powerful visualization and other methods of LOA and manifesting, we don't have to change anything when it comes to the frequency. We are already tuned in to what we are manifesting - the component that we can change or increase isn't the frequency or vibration necessarily but the AMPLITUDE or VOLTAGE POTENTIAL of the thought or desires IS what needs to be boosted for stronger effects.

Now, we CAN raise the amplitude without changing the frequency in order to put more potential into the collective for manifesting purposes.

Such as:

Lets say the above pic time frame is also 1 second. Therefore, the frequency is still 2 hz or 2 times per second. BUT, you can see that the voltage (amplitude) of the pulses is much higher than in the first picture. This shows a much higher potential.

So the above scenarios show that we can crank up the voltage of each pulse WITHOUT increasing the frequency or vibration.

This is not to say increasing FREQUENCY or VIBRATIONAL RATE is not helpful, because it is, but the purpose of it, meaning, method and definition of it doesn't seem to be very defined in the spiritual community very well and has been kept to a very abstract "raising frequency" concept.

We CAN raise our frequency and experience some heightened moments of consciousness or spirituality, but what is really happening when this is happening?

Let's say that Blue light is traveling at the speed of light but blue light is about 440nm (nano meters - billionths of a meter). Let's say that Red light is traveling at the speed of light but red light is about 660nm wavelength or pulse width per unit of time.

BOTH are traveling at the same speed but the blue light being a narrow width of a wave length will be happening more often in 1 second than the red light even thought both are traveling at the same speed. Sounds confusing but it is simple.

If there are 2 lanes on the highway and one has nothing but a convoy of buses and one has nothing but a convoy of little mini cars and they are both traveling exactly 70 miles per hour, during each section of time, 1 second for example, aren't there more mini cars happening off and on than buses?

I'll post more soon leading to voltage potential and potential in itself and why it is cranking up the "voltage potential" while NARROWING the pulse width and doing this at high frequency lets us accomplish a LOT in a small unit of time.

THIS WAS POSTED BY AARON WHILE LOGGED IN AS ADMIN
      Last edited by Aaron; 08-07-2007, 04:28 AM.
      Energetic Forum Administrator
      http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

higher vibes

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
        thanks Aaron for sharing your thoughts, interesting cuz i had been wondering about vibration.....cuz in the last month and a half i have vibrated very high, much higher than i ever remember.....
        and i felt on top of the world too....
        i can't really describe it though.
        very interesting, thanks for sharing....Peace out ....Adrienne
        Hi Adrienne,

It sounds like your consciousness is resonating not only at a higher frequency but also at a higher voltage potential so you are tuning into the higher "spiritual channels" as in a tv channel but we're talking about the tv station of the mind.

Last edited by Aaron; 08-07-2007, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Feel The Vibe

I'm very obsessed about vibrational science and metaphysics and even my very first website was FEEL THE VIBE! Actually, I still have the website Feel The Vibe | Aaron Murakami and it has been online since 1994...so it is now 13 years old!

It's amazing that after that so many people started to pick up the term "feel the vibe" online. There is a radio station and many websites named the same and recently a new song called Feel The Vibe - so my personal shout out to celebrate - Check out Axwell's Feel The Vibe - here it is on Youtube - I hope you enjoy that feel good dance mix so go out and FEEL THE VIBE!!!

2 possibilities
          YouTube - Axwell - Feel The Vibe ('Till The Morning Comes)
          www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWb94xCq2b8

Last edited by Aaron; 08-07-2007, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Impulses - Pure Potential

The following pic is of something I believe is very special:

Something to meditate on

What is the difference in the apparent pulse width's of each pulse in the above pic compared to the pics I drew in earlier posts?

What about the height of each pulse?

The picture you see is literally using compressed time as potential itself.

I explain the fundamentals of this in my book White Dragon Press™ | Aaron Murakami sign up on the list there if you want to learn when it is released.

The concept demonstrated in the picture above perfectly relates to our conscious intent and how we operate our mind.

One of the many amazing things about PATHS is that PATHS is the only technology in the world utilizing the concepts of TIME COMPRESSION for the purposes of re-engineering the morphic fields in record time.

You can see that the height is much, much taller and the width of each pulse is nearly non existent as it is just an instantaneous IMPULSE. (compared to the pictures of the waves or other pulses in the other drawings)

The height is so tall in these impulses because there is a LOT of potential in each pulse...voltage potential.

The width is so narrow because instead of the potential being wasted in the form of work over a long time for each pulse (dropping the potential and widening the pulse width)....all that potential is being pulsed in a very, very, very small amount of time meaning that the potential is very high since it isn't being wasted over time. The TIME POTENTIAL is conserved within the impulse. This is using time as potential energy, literally.

So, if we want to crank up the potential and therefore probability of something manifesting very quickly, we must compress a LOT of intention and focus into a very small period of time to keep ahead of nature's attempt to dissipate it back into equilibrium. more to come...
            Last edited by Aaron; 11-22-2008, 06:59 AM.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

HI,Aaron...very cool song, makes me want to let loose and feel the vibe...I want to go dancing actually, ....so on that note, why would it be so much easier to "feel the vibe" say when letting lose on the dance floor, or simply to music, (for me anyhow) then just in general????
              cuz the intense vibing that i was feeling, did finally go down,...but it wasn't the same as a euforphic type high then low.....
              makes sense though the 'higher spiritual' channels that you reffered too, cuz it felt very spiritual, cuz i felt UP and tuned in.
              I find this interesting.
              And it does make me think of the celestine profecy, and when it talks about how we will virirte to nothinness....or whatever, but that we will/can vibrate into light.....
              you know regardless of how wonky it sems, i buy into this, it makes sense to me.....any insight, or thoughts would be great and appreciated
              just has brought that up for me, and have actually wondered about it often......
              cheers, vibrating out of hear for now...Adrienne
              Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

So, if we want to crank up the potential and therefore probability of something manifesting very quickly, we must compress a LOT of intention and focus into a very small period of time to keep ahead of nature's attempt to dissipate it back into equilibrium. more to come...
                Hi Aaron,
                Could you please eleborate - someting in that statement just clicks in my head, but can't figure it out.

Thanks
                Kiran
                Kiran

Comment

Time Compressed Energy examples

Hi Kiran,

When the idea of anything comes about, it becomes a possibility.

Each possibility has different levels of probability of happening...such as how likely it is of happening.

I believe it is possible for human beings to levitate, but there is a low probability of anyone demonstrating it if asked.

It is possible for someone to jump 12 inches high and is highly probably that a good number of people asked to demonstrate it could do it.

Each act of "work" done for whatever is being done requires different levels of potential. If someone has trained in auto mechanics for 20 years and someone has trained in auto mechanics for 1 year...if both people are totally equal in all other things, the person who trained for 20 years has a lot more potential to be able to fix certain things on an engine than the person who trained 1 year.

I mention all other things being equal because since people do have different innate potentials, it is possible for someone to train for 1 year and have skills surpassing someone who trained 20 years if the 20 year person isn't very capable and is a slow learner...the 1 year person just may be a natural auto mechanic superstar. But the example is if they are equal...20 years of study and practice develops 20 times more potential.

Probability itself isn't really anything without potential backing it because it is the potential itself which determines probability and not probability determining potential.

If 2 people had a goal of becoming a black belt in one style of Karate and they both started at the exact same time and lets assume they are both perfect equals in all things...

Person 1 puts in 10 parts of practice per week and person 2 puts in 2 parts of practice per week.

Person 1 has 10 parts weekly
                  Person 2 has 2 parts weekly

They both have 1 week of TIME but the amount of work put into that time is different...person 1 has 5 times the amount of practice into the exact same time.

Just for a very very simple example, lets say it takes person 1 - 100 parts energy practice to get a black belt. 100 parts divided by 10 parts weekly means 10 weeks...that would be a superhuman to get a blackbelt in 10 weeks but this is just an example.

100 parts divided by 2 parts for person #2 seems to mean that 50 weeks would be required for person 2 to become a black belt...but it doesn't.

Parts of work does NOT equal parts of work for the fact that time must be time energy must be entered into the equation.

It may seem that person 2 would simply have to continue at the same as their doing as long as a total amount of practice equaled 100 parts practice over 50 weeks. This isn't so. It may actually take this person 75 or 100 weeks meaning they might have to do an overall twice as much work over double the time since they're dragging it on so long.

Why?

What I mean by this: "we must compress a LOT of intention and focus into a very small period of time to keep ahead of nature's attempt to dissipate it back into equilibrium"

Is that since there is so much time between each amount of practice for person #2...there is more time for entropy to wear down the skills in this person before getting to the next amount of practice...it isn't so fresh in their mind...they might have to do more refreshers to get back where they were the week before, etc...

The concept of "use it or lose it" really becomes apparent here, which is a form of entropy or a disordering of everything that was learned.

Entropy still exists for person #1 but since there is 5 times more work over the same time period compared to person #2, nature is slow and nature does work on disordering what person #1 learned but there is an overall LESS % of the total amount of skillset being entropied. It is like person #1 is compressing more into a smaller period of time. Therefore, by the next practice time, less was able to wither away.

Here is another analogy that may be even more simple.

Take a balloon and lets say it takes 20 full exhalations to fill up the balloon. Each exhalation is a certain amount of work and lets say each exhalation is 1 second apart. So that is about 20 seconds to fill the balloon.

Lets say the balloon is empty and this time there is 3 seconds between each exhalation. Does that mean it would take 60 seconds to blow it up? It might seem that way but it takes longer.

On example #1 with 1 second between each...each time the fingers are parted slightly to blow more air in...only a small bit of air escapes each time so there is smaller loss here as entropy tries to return the balloon to equilibrium with its environment (empty).

Example #2, there is 3 seconds between each blow meaning, there is more possibility for more air to escape between each blow...what can ensure that the fingers are pressed so tightly that no air can escape? Between each exhalation, more air is lost that went it compared to example #1. Therefore, it might take 70-80 seconds to fill it up to account for the extra losses because of taking more time.

This is the importance of TIME COMPRESSED ENERGY.

Please only look at the concept above with the balloons as an analogy because you might blow up #2 example in only 60 seconds if you keep the fingers pressed tightly enough but the concept should be apparent.

Time compressed energy is taking advantage of time itself to keep the potentials up...so really applying all the LOA methods wholeheartedly, etc... and just do it as it was a magnificent obsession very intently over a shorter period instead of lightly doing the same amount of overall work over a longer time.

I hope this helps.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thanks for the beautiful explanation Aaron ... the examples were excellent

Love & Gratitude
                    www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Great post as always, Aaron!

I got an idea from you again! Thanks! Good thing I found this old thread by googling "low vibration slow wave"

I am writing up something to support my theories behind tachyon (high vibration) and orgone (low vibration) for my new psychotronic machine to be released next year.

You made my life easier man!

Also my thanks to Admin

Henrii

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      In the Law of Attraction world, the concepts of high vibrations, raise your vibration, etc... is very common. BUT, what is the difference between the low vibration and why is it automatically assumed that high is good and low is bad.

High vibration is equated with a high frequency which means that something is happening a lot of times in a given period of time.

Low vibration is equated with a low frequency which means that something is happening a low number of times in a given period of time.

The same people who talk about raising vibrations are also the same who usually talk about achieving balance and moderation in life. So, why then do they not talk about getting into a middle vibration?

So a high vibration or high frequency could be smoking 5 packs of cigarettes a day or drinking 24 beers a day. That is a high vibration but I don't think this is what is meant by this concept. In this instance, high vibration is certainly an undesirable thing.

A low vibration or low frequency could be someone who runs through red lights once in a blue moon, which is much better than someone who runs through a red light once a week. So in this situation a low vibration or low frequency is good.

I understand that the intention is to equate high vibration with "good" things or things of the light, etc... and that low vibration is intended to equate with "bad" things, less spiritual things or darker things.

---------------------------------------------------------
                      FROM: Definition of vibration - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: vi·bra·tion
                      Pronunciation: vI-'brA-sh&n
                      1 a : a periodic motion of the particles of an elastic body or medium in alternately opposite directions from the position of equilibrium when that equilibrium has been disturbed (as when a stretched cord produces musical tones or molecules in the air transmit sounds to the ear) b : the action of vibrating : the state of being vibrated or in vibratory motion: as (1) : OSCILLATION (2) : a quivering or trembling motion : QUIVER
                      2 : an instance of vibration
                      3 : vacillation in opinion or action : WAVERING
                      4 a : a characteristic emanation, aura, or spirit that infuses or vitalizes someone or something and that can be instinctively sensed or experienced -- often used in plural b : a distinctive usually emotional atmosphere capable of being sensed -- usually used in plural
                      -------------------------------------------------

Therefore, high would certainly indicate a high frequency of the periodic motion and low would indicate low frequency.

So in certain instances, a high vibration is desirable and in some a low vibration is desirable.

So what is the simplest way to the bullseye with this concept?

It seems to be that we want to MATCH or EQUAL the vibration of what we want to attract or happen in our life. To be in RESONANCE with, which is caused by SYMPATHETIC VIBRATION.

The whole concept is entrainment such as two tuning forks. Strike one and bring it to the other and the other vibrates as long as it is tuned to the same frequency.

So, we must BE what we want to BE instead of attracting it.

There is something to increasing the vibration of something physical but even in this instance, if someone's leg bone was at a very high vibration and the rest of the body wasn't, the leg would be limp as a noodle because the bone wouldn't be solid enough to maintain its structure to act as a bone.

In a spiritual example, raising the vibration of our entire being can brings us more in resonance with the light so this is a reasonable concept that can get us to BE more like light.

I think it is important to know the distinctions and differences between high and low vibrations and when it makes sense to have high vibrations and to know in what kind of context that having a high vibration makes sense.

Main Entry: sympathetic vibration
                      : a vibration produced in one body by the vibrations of exactly the same period in a neighboring body

&

Main Entry: res·o·nance
                      Pronunciation: 're-z&-n&n(t)s, 'rez-n&n(t)s
                      Etymology: Middle English resonaunce, from Middle French resonance, from resoner to resound -- more at RESOUND
                      1 a : the quality or state of being resonant b (1) : a vibration of large amplitude in a mechanical or electrical system caused by a relatively small periodic stimulus of the same or nearly the same period as the natural vibration period of the system (2) : the state of adjustment that produces resonance in a mechanical or electrical system

&

From: Definition of entrain - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: 1en·train
                      Pronunciation: in-'trAn
                      Function: transitive verb
                      Etymology: Middle French entrainer, from en- + trainer to draw, drag -- more at TRAIN
                      1 : to draw along with or after oneself
                      ------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, just a thought for the day!
                      Last edited by henrii; 11-27-2008, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Can someone explain?

Does anyone have any theories as to what may be happening to me?

I have been getting strange vibration and electrical tingling feeling while asleep, at times while awake and when i am in between sleep and awake state (kind of when i can't really fall into a deep sleep).

I have searched neurological and medical boards only to discover this is happening to alot of people and doctors don't seem to have any explanation for it even after running countless neurological tests in which the person was deemed to have nothing "abnormal".
                        Then they diagnose everyone with the same thing--"anxiety", which seems to be the catch-all diagnosis these days and then promptly put them on anti-depressant pills etc.

I don't feel depressed or anxious and haven't had any "traumatic" event happen to me recently.

I also have no other symptoms other than a strange vibration and electrical tingling that sometimes starts in my back and flows through my body and sometimes starts at the top of my head.

Last night i panicked a bit when i not only felt the sensations but also felt as though i was floating, as if my body became very light and then felt a "presence" in the room.

ABSOLUTELY FRIGHTENING!

In trying to search for what is happening to me i came across this site and others that describe my symptoms as part of an out-of-body experience.

If this is some sort of astral projection or OBE--- I'LL PASS!!
                        As a spiritual (Christian) all i can say is that is like playing with fire.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Neutrina View Post
                          Last night i panicked a bit when i not only felt the sensations but also felt as though i was floating, as if my body became very light and then felt a "presence" in the room.

ABSOLUTELY FRIGHTENING!

In trying to search for what is happening to me i came across this site and others that describe my symptoms as part of an out-of-body experience.

If this is some sort of astral projection or OBE--- I'LL PASS!!
                          As a spiritual (Christian) all i can say is that is like playing with fire.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated
                          First off, I don't have any theories about what is causing the vibration and tingling, other than those that you've already found. However, as "a spiritual (Christian)", I would have to ask what it is that you are afraid of? Why would you assume (since you must not have much knowledge of the phenomenon) that an OBE or astral projection would be like "playing with fire"? From my limited remembrance of reading the Bible, it seemed like there were accounts of sensing a presence many times and none of them appeared to be a reason to be fearful. As I remember, conversations were made with "presences" and acts carried out as being the will of God due to communications made by presences. Personally, I don't think you have anything to be afraid of, except maybe the way you are viewing things. Is there any commonality to these feelings (do they occur at specific times or during specific activities or are they random)? I have been having tingling sensations around my head for a couple of years now that seems to be fairly random, but they haven't been any cause for concern for me as they have no deleterious effect that I can discern. I've also had feelings of expansion and, while meditating, I've had spontaneous moments of unbelievable joy and bliss.

Much like gravity, there are many parts of our environment that we cannot discern with our senses, and so, over 95% of all we could be aware of, we are not aware of in the usual meaning of the word. Most of us are a long way away from understanding the majority of what is going on around us. Fear can stand between us and understanding. My advise is to understand first, then see if there really is a need to be fearful. I truly believe there is nothing to be fearful of except fear itself.
                          My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
                          http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

low/high vibration

Hi guys. I have a question I hope someone can help me with.

Among spiritual and intuitive people, high frequency/vibration is good while low is bad. Science is based on assumptions, deductions, and observations. These spiritual people use whatever they can find to establish truth in their perceptions. The scientists are more inclined to being correct...slightly...in my opinion, but science almost always changes its mind eventually.

From what I can tell, there is no difinitive answer...just a bunch of assumptions. Edgar Cayce has been the most informative/knowledgable/correct as compared to science/intuitive/spiritual, in my many years of research.

Cayce healed many thousands of people, influenced all forms of science, made people rich, etc...and as compared to all others, has more proof and a better track record. He said God has no vibration, and light is lowest vibration, and we are supposed to lower vibration to be closer to God in the spiritual plane. Is it possible that we perceive things in a mirror/opposite perception as compared to reality?

We live in a negatively charged realm (magnetism/electricity), while the soul is in a positive realm. When the soul incarnates, the negative attaches to the positive to balance, and the negative is the ego. It seems to me that we have it all backwards...according to evidence.

Cayce made it very clear that God has no vibration and made the universe by putting a part of Himself in motion...creating chaos. Our universe is negative, so it should be very likely that we are exactly backwards in our spiritual/intuitive assumptions!?!?

Anyone want to help me out?

Comment

well as far as i know vibration is very bad for health and it becomes major cause of heart attack so keep away from this specially off the vibration of you cell phone.
                              Ohio life insurance

Comment

Working...
                              X