Redox Signaling Molecules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redox Signaling Molecules

This thread is for the discussion of Redox Signaling Molecules. This is the fastest growing field in medical biology and has been for some time.

There are ALREADY over 7000 abstracts available in Pubmed - the National Institute of Health's Library of Medicine and the number are growing DAILY: Redox Signaling

In the last 30+ days, this is the #1 most listened to presentation on Redox Signaling Molecules in the world. Redox Signaling Molecules

At the end of that presentation, a link is given to a website that has a free book download link, which is the only book in the world on Redox Signaling Molecules that is truly written for the layman.

That book has a special chapter in it that is just for the members of Energetic Forum and others that were recently on a different live call discussing Redox Signaling Molecules - and that presentation was given by a very highly acclaimed Medical Doctor.

That bonus chapter is NOT about the same topic of the call but does deal with electrolysis, which is used in a unique way to electrically rearrange a sodium chloride solution into 16 different molecules.

If you have seen online posts that this is simply salt water, please excuse their ignorance because they have never tasted it and have never understood what it is about because they actually never studied the science.

Sodium Choride and Distilled Water is composed of molecules that come from 4 different atoms: sodium, chlorine, hydrogen and oxygen.

When they are rearranged, they can create ozone (o3), hydrogen peroxide (h2o2), various chlorine derivatives that are superior to a popular chlorine product known by a three letter acronym and other molecules that are highly reactive. Superior because it has the other side of the equation - the RS molecules necessary to activate antioxidants that will neutralize the oxidation the chlorine compounds will cause. Using one without the other is completely irresponsible.

In addition to these positively charged molecules known as ROS or Reactive Oxygen Species (8 of them), there are 8 RS molecules or Reduced Species, which are negatively charged.

What is unique and profound about the latest and most significant is that the ROS and RS molecules are able to co-exist in a single stabilized solution so that they do NOT neutralize themselves. That means they can be ingested so that the ROS and RS molecules can be absorbed into the body and can do their respective jobs.

Until now, this was claimed to be impossible by the medical, physics, biology and other scientific fields because it is counter intuitive - how can you put both the positive and negative molecules together without them neutralizing themselves? Well, it has finally been done.

Again, listen to this presentation and get the book at the link given at the end: Redox Signaling Molecules Presentation
    Last edited by Aaron; 08-09-2011, 09:24 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Someone is trying to encourage someone to make this on their own - it is are your/their own risk, I am re-posting my response to that person here:

To have a responsible discussion about this with people that are actually qualified to discuss it, I started this thread: Redox Signaling Molecules

I have information that others don't and GB's casual references are immature and irresponsible.

To those that have no intent of following responsible advice and insists on trying to drink what they brew up in their garage, use only platinum electrodes or you will poison yourself by changing the chemistry of the solution when iron and other metals come in contact with the solution.

Passivated layers on steel to make them "stainless" are not really stainless, they are only stain resistant until the passivation layer is broken through and it doesn't take much under these circumstances to do that.

Take the advice in my book - if you experiment with anything along these lines, experiment first on plants that do not produce food that you will eat. No matter what you do, you will not replicate a stabilized solution of 16 molecules unless you are "skilled in the art" and the patent apps and patents only give you a direction but do not show you the complete path. They are enough to understand what the final product is to understand the molecules involved and that is enough to understand the biochemical pathways involved in ROS and RS reactions at the cellular level.

Some people can be naive to believe that a cursory overview of an app or patent for this is enough to circumvent 16 years and millions of dollars in research in order to make this happen - that is fine - we all like to feel we can take shortcuts but this is not some motor experiment, this is something we DRINK and this is not a joke. Electric experiments are one thing but people's body's and health are something not to mess around with.

Sorry GB, wake up and give some disclaimers before planting goofball ideas in people's heads that may not know any better. You can claim you are only commenting that they may be using something as a "scare tactic" to keep people from trying to replicate and will claim you are not trying to encourage people to replicate it but posting info on a fluorspectrometer is all telling. You have a clear history revealing your Modus operandi here so we can just let it rest at that. You posted your link at ou and I will cross link to my own threads here.

This applies to simple electrolyzed water even without sodium chloride. George Wiseman's Browns Gas for Health page Sounds like he gave himself pneumonia by inhaling gas produced with lye as an electrolyte. Sodium chloride is not lye but but it can produce very toxic chlorine compounds that can kill your lungs. Mustard gas is a form of chlorine gas. Just use common sense and safety first everyone.

The ONLY thing I would recommend doing as an experiment for starters is electrolyzed water with no electrolyte and using that as a liquid to water plants (that grow no food) with. Jumping straight to electrolyte based solutions for health purposes is like asking someone that is using a AA battery to light an LED to start playing with a million volt Tesla Coil - they aren't the same thing.

I will answer what I can here: Redox Signaling Molecules but will not encourage people to start brewing up poison in their garage. Countless millions of dollars are not going to be invested in something that just anyone can cook up in their spare time as a hobby.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Someone is trying to encourage someone to make this on their own - it is are your/their own risk, I am re-posting my response to that person here:

To have a responsible discussion about this with people that are actually qualified to discuss it, I started this thread: Redox Signaling Molecules

I have information that others don't and GB's casual references are immature and irresponsible.

To those that have no intent of following responsible advice and insists on trying to drink what they brew up in their garage, use only platinum electrodes or you will poison yourself by changing the chemistry of the solution when iron and other metals come in contact with the solution.

Passivated layers on steel to make them "stainless" are not really stainless, they are only stain resistant until the passivation layer is broken through and it doesn't take much under these circumstances to do that.

Take the advice in my book - if you experiment with anything along these lines, experiment first on plants that do not produce food that you will eat. No matter what you do, you will not replicate a stabilized solution of 16 molecules unless you are "skilled in the art" and the patent apps and patents only give you a direction but do not show you the complete path. They are enough to understand what the final product is to understand the molecules involved and that is enough to understand the biochemical pathways involved in ROS and RS reactions at the cellular level.

Some people can be naive to believe that a cursory overview of an app or patent for this is enough to circumvent 16 years and millions of dollars in research in order to make this happen - that is fine - we all like to feel we can take shortcuts but this is not some motor experiment, this is something we DRINK and this is not a joke. Electric experiments are one thing but people's body's and health are something not to mess around with.

Sorry GB, wake up and give some disclaimers before planting goofball ideas in people's heads that may not know any better. You can claim you are only commenting that they may be using something as a "scare tactic" to keep people from trying to replicate and will claim you are not trying to encourage people to replicate it but posting info on a fluorspectrometer is all telling. You have a clear history revealing your Modus operandi here so we can just let it rest at that. You posted your link at ou and I will cross link to my own threads here.

This applies to simple electrolyzed water even without sodium chloride. George Wiseman's Browns Gas for Health page Sounds like he gave himself pneumonia by inhaling gas produced with lye as an electrolyte. Sodium chloride is not lye but but it can produce very toxic chlorine compounds that can kill your lungs. Mustard gas is a form of chlorine gas. Just use common sense and safety first everyone.

The ONLY thing I would recommend doing as an experiment for starters is electrolyzed water with no electrolyte and using that as a liquid to water plants (that grow no food) with. Jumping straight to electrolyte based solutions for health purposes is like asking someone that is using a AA battery to light an LED to start playing with a million volt Tesla Coil - they aren't the same thing.

I will answer what I can here: Redox Signaling Molecules but will not encourage people to start brewing up poison in their garage. Countless millions of dollars are not going to be invested in something that just anyone can cook up in their spare time as a hobby.
      Thanks for the information Aaron
      I remember that you send an email with the book? I have read a part of it because I seen it in my email.

I'm very interested in this field (I work in a work related with health) and it could be very productive that somepeople start here to make some experimentation and tests with plants and some kind of sick animals. I have in my personal collection around 200 Books in different languages about "exotic technologies" applied to health and wellness.

All the best,
      AetherScientist.

Comment

redox signaling molecules

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
        Thanks for the information Aaron
        I remember that you send an email with the book? I have read a part of it because I seen it in my email.

I'm very interested in this field (I work in a work related with health) and it could be very productive that somepeople start here to make some experimentation and tests with plants and some kind of sick animals. I have in my personal collection around 200 Books in different languages about "exotic technologies" applied to health and wellness.

All the best,
        AetherScientist.
        Thanks. If someone wanted to experiment, they should take George Wiseman's advice about not breathing the gas if lye is used, etc... Just make plain Brown's gas with no added electrolytes, bubble it in water, etc... whatever and feed it to plants and see the results.

Electrolyzed solutions have been used for health purposes for a while. The reduced species molecules evolving at the cathode are highly anti-inflammatory - just plain h2 is anti-inflammatory. I put some references to some published papers in my book in regards to this. However, this is just the negative side of the equation and is only a few of the many molecules that the mitochondria produce - not in the correct proportion with the other RS molecules and absolutely not balanced with the ROS, which attack pathogens and signal the immune system.

This is why it must be stressed that it is the balance of the RS and ROS that is so important. All the research to date are selectively one of the molecules here ore one of the molecules there but never has there been the full balance of these 16 (non-nitrogen based) redox signaling molecules ever created outside of the body until relatively recently.

The goal is to produce them in the EXACT balance that the mitochondria produces - all else is a waste of time as far as going the redox signaling route.

If someone wants to make electrolyzed salt water to sterilize tools, etc... that is one thing but it is like chasing a perpetual motion wheel for most builders to think they're going to duplicate this in the correct balance.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron spoke to Peter about this, it seems all the potential health benefits are not (and can never be in real time)contained on their site and the usual road blocks are there, we need biofeedback from cancer patients and others who are terminally ill to get this "out there" in real time, if you want to be millionaires, gets some cancer patients willing to sign a waver to improve their health WITH BIOFEEDBACK, what ever it costs.

I will try this on a brain cancer suffer and report for you, you and peter can use it, there is no ASEA in Australia i may need to order from you and Peter
          Alt medicine is important, this type of open source info is needed the FDA will never let it go down

Teaching has to be intended and come across as empowering others to help themselves instead of creating dependance on you, help them discover their own strengths and to know their own independence . To understand not believe in their own potential for betterment . A choice is fundamental to become all your are able to be . You will only ever help people the most when you can truly show them how they can help themselves so you must
          also become the educator to make the needed difference .

Thank you to you and Peter for pushing this in the FE community and for your conference calls.

Ash

Comment

Also i didn't add, this stuff is not a cure all like the idea any one has of "MMS", you need organic super foods GREENS (juicing and fiber dehydrated snacks) EXERCISE and to not be around carcinogenic substances. industrial hemp can take out most carcinogenic industries, Hidro can provide cheaper carbon negative electricity, organic whole foods can heal you and the earth.

Think about this too meditation and tantric (or Yoga, Qi Gung etc) ) for complete balances...YOU ALSO HAVE TO GET THIS INFO OUT THERE ...SO ACTIVISM IS FUNDAMENTAL , not just blogging.(but that helps )

This stuff should not be used as a substitute for the true balance i am sure we can present it in a way to EDUCATE THE REAL CURES and not SOULY as a "quick fix" , lets attack the cause not [only] plug this, this can be better than pharma drugs,

But we need the education along with it to be true difference

Ash

Comment

Hi Ash,

I myself live in Aus but want to at least try this product out here in Australia. Seems there is no way for me to do it? Wish they had something set up here, I would go and pick it up even. PLEASEEE PM me Ash if you find a supplier that can ship it down here at a reasonable rate.

Also, can someone explain in laymans terms the difference between alkanising and ionising water such that is has a high pH value and high negative ORP value, compared to the ASEA product? It seems Jetjis was making his own ionised water with high ORP value and high pH value and he was feeling a lot from that... so I am wondering if just buying a high end ioniser and drinking that water will suffice for now, as ASEA is not readily available here in Aus.

Comment

balance

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                Also i didn't add, this stuff is not a cure all like the idea any one has of "MMS", you need organic super foods GREENS (juicing and fiber dehydrated snacks) EXERCISE and to not be around carcinogenic substances.
                Ash, we of course can hardly say anything and can only give legally compliant testimonials.

MMS has benefits but the downfall is that there is nothing to neutralize the massive oxidative stress caused by it. This has always been the case. Basically, it is extremely out of balance. Antioxidants could be taken after a serving of it but only an infinitesimally small amount of those can be activated by our naturally produced RS molecules by the mitochondria.

It just keeps coming back to the stabilized and balanced redox signaling molecules - it is the only game in town to get the benefits of various chlorine derivatives while simultaneously giving the body exactly what it needs to prevent the oxidative stress by those derivatives. Its super genius really and there is nothing else available that can touch it.

This certainly isn't a replacement for nutrition and exercise we definitely need that and I would hope everyone would take up qigong!
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

alternative but not quite

Originally posted by krzysiek View Post
                  Hi Ash,

I myself live in Aus but want to at least try this product out here in Australia. Seems there is no way for me to do it? Wish they had something set up here, I would go and pick it up even. PLEASEEE PM me Ash if you find a supplier that can ship it down here at a reasonable rate.

Also, can someone explain in laymans terms the difference between alkanising and ionising water such that is has a high pH value and high negative ORP value, compared to the ASEA product? It seems Jetjis was making his own ionised water with high ORP value and high pH value and he was feeling a lot from that... so I am wondering if just buying a high end ioniser and drinking that water will suffice for now, as ASEA is not readily available here in Aus.
                  I have sent some to personal friends in Australia. Not for resale and not for promoting business building. If you want int'l info, sign up for this: ASEA - Advancing Life International Launch Notification list

Alkaline water for example from Kangen, etc... is negatively charged water. Antioxidant water - if that option is chosen. Can be acid water good for skin and sanitizing more. MOST of the feeling people are getting is from the increase oxygenation and it does wonders for the body. That water is anti-inflammatory (reduced water) and can kill pathogens (reactive oxygen water) from the oxygenation. It has to be consumed fairly rapidly because it is not stabilized.

The higher the ORP, the higher the ORAC score so to speak. Basically is nothing more than a rating of how negatively charged it is and what its ability is to be able to neutralize free radicals. But when exogenous antioxidants are ingested and they neutralize a free radical, if they can even be activated to do so, they will turn into a free radical themselves, just a weaker one.

Most of the benefit from these waters from the machines for example is the oxygenation benefits with water that is wetter (reduced surface tension) so it hydrates the body better. The Kangen water is so good at this I believe it is considered a medical device in Japan - the water is considered a medicine.

Suffice for now is very subjective but those ionizers are good machines, they just have some downfalls the industry never foresaw and are only a small part of the story since the sodium and chlorine derivatives aren't a part of it.

If I didn't have the stabilized redox signaling molecules, I would get an ionizing water machine. But I would make sure to take something like NAC as a regular part of my regimen: How to Boost Glutathione With NAC | eHow.com It won't be anything close to what the balanced redox signaling molecules are but at least helping to boost our natural glutathione even if just a bit can help to neutralize the oxidative damage caused by the reactive oxygen molecules made from those machines. Forget about taking glutathione supplements - most is destroyed in the stomach.

It really doesn't do it justice even doing this but it is at least moving in the right direction. Hope this helps.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi mate we are non profit will do my best to find you some , Think Aaron may be able to help, mean time here is some interesting reading
                    Rich Roll discusses ASEA, Redox Signaling & Impact on Athletic Performance | Rich Roll

Edit thanks Aaron
                    Last edited by ashtweth; 08-10-2011, 09:54 AM.

Comment

This will become the Energetic Forum of Redox Signaling Molecules

We have some exciting things planned.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi ALL

Wonder how ORMUS differs from this...

Comment

Rich Roll - Redox Signaling Molecules

Rich Roll, elite ultra-endurance athlete and one of Men’s Health Magazine’s “25 Fittest Guys." Rich will be appearing on major broadcast network television morning news programs across the county, talking about the amazing health benefits of Redox Signaling Molecules.

Rich accomplished the staggering feat of endurance called the EPIC5 Challenge, completing 5 ironman-distance triathlons on 5 islands of Hawaii in under a week. He has also been a top finisher at the Ultraman World Championships, a 3-day, 320 mile double-ironman distance triathlon.
                          Rich has been a passionate advocate of Redox Signaling Molecules and has made it an integral part of his lifestyle, saying, “I am a big fan of the product, and feel it has significantly contributed to the advancement of not only my training and athletic performance, but also my overall wellness.”

Rich Roll Media Interviews Thursday, August 11, 2011

LIVE TELEVISION INTERVIEWS

Market
                          Station
                          Network
                          Program
                          Local Time

Mason City, IA
                          KIMT-TV
                          CBS
                          Daybreak
                          6:10 a.m.

Bakersfield, CA
                          KBAK-TV
                          CBS
                          Eyewitness News
                          6:45 a.m.

Huntsville & Statewide Alabama WYAM-TV IND Valley Happenings 7:00 a.m. & 10:00 p.m.

Grand Rapids, MI
                          WXMI-TV
                          FOX
                          Fox 17 Morning News
                          7:40 a.m.

Rochester, NY
                          WHAM-TV
                          CW
                          13 WHAM News This Morning
                          7:50 a.m.

San Antonio, TX
                          KABB-TV
                          FOX
                          Fox 29 News First
                          8:10 a.m.

Norfolk, VA
                          WVBT-TV
                          FOX
                          Hampton Roads Show
                          8:20 a.m.

Indianapolis, IN
                          WXIN-TV
                          FOX
                          Fox 59 AM
                          9:15 a.m.

Toledo, OH
                          WTOL-TV
                          CBS
                          News 11 Your Morning
                          9:25 a.m.

LIVE RADIO INTERVIEWS

Market
                          Station
                          Program
                          Time

National
                          SIRIUS RADIO
                          The Sports Medicine Show
                          6:30 a.m. EDT

National
                          CRN DIGITAL RADIO
                          What’s Cookin’ Today
                          10:10 a.m. EDT

PRE-TAPED TELEVISION INTERVIEWS

Market
                          Station
                          Network
                          Program
                          Air Date

Phoenix, AZ
                          KPHO-TV
                          CBS
                          TV 5 Morning News
                          Aug 12

Topeka, KS
                          WIBW-TV
                          FOX
                          13 News This Morning
                          Aug 11

Flint-Saginaw, MI
                          WNEM-TV
                          CBS
                          WNEM 5 Wake-Up
                          Aug 11

Texas & Southeast US
                          REGIONAL CABLE
                          CONNTV
                          Conn-versations
                          Aug 13
                          Last edited by Aaron; 08-11-2011, 02:35 AM.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                            Hi ALL

Wonder how ORMUS differs from this...
                            That is a good question. There is in Spain a scientist that 5 years ago made an breakthrought discovery (or re-discovery) of a theory similar to yours. He said that the body is an electrical entity and he was able to calculate the 'metabolic equations' and with those equations he was able to know what disease you could have. He said that the body is governed by mathematical functions and some chemical substances can alter that equilibrium.

He sold some 'powders' that he called 'the factors'. Following a low carbohydrate diet with those powders he show that he was able to reverse diabetes, and a different bones problems. Of course, he was suppresed by the pharma industry.
                            One of the powders is Glycine and the other is L-Aspartic Acid. I know that he discovered up to 12 factors (I don't know the name of the others). and maybe much more. But I think he is working in private and almost no new are avaiable to the public.

Aaron, what you know about the antioxidant effect of radiations? I have read that living organism submerged in a scalar field can be engineered so disease or aging can be accelerated or reversed.

There was also a scientist that worked in Manhattan project that also discovered the equations of the body. He developed some kind of drops to restore the balance of the body.
                            Last edited by AetherScientist; 08-11-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Taking six grams of glycine will make your body release more HGH (human growth
                              hormone) and this is beneficial in older people-after thirty. The way the testamonials sound for Redox Signaling Molecules, something similar is happening. Or the amount of HGH that is being normally released is being utilized by the body much better. I would like to hear more about this and its
                              relationship to HGH. Also Redox Signaling Molecules relationship to the sex
                              hormones- testosterone, progesterone, etc. Has any study been done where
                              blood test levels of these hormones were taken before taking Redox Signaling Molecules, and levels compared, after taking Redox Signaling Molecules for a
                              period of time, say three months for example?

Comment

Working...
                              X