John Hutchison's Crystal Cell - replications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Hutchison's Crystal Cell - replications

Firstly, watch the video. Yes, this is the same Canadian John Hutchison who was on TV that I imagine 99% of you have heard of. He's an eccentric character with a zany sense of humour so bear with ''Carla'' and listen carefully to John and Nancy (recently married - congrats!!!)

‪How to build a Hutchison Power Cell !!!!‬‏ - YouTube

An interesting replication by wavefront101

‪Rock Cell 1‬‏ - YouTube

‪Rock Cell 2‬‏ - YouTube

My replication was only with...

Epsom salts
    Rochelle salts
    Calcium carbonate
    galena
    iron pyrite

I didnt include the Sodium Silicate as I didnt have any and it was quite expansive on ebay and from Japan! I just used Mg ribbon and an alan key as the electrodes. This is my first attempt, and im planning on doing lots more. Perhaps do an identical series of them and wire them up. The results I got seemed fairly promising for a first attempt.

After 12V charging. 5mA at 0.7V. Drops to 2.5 mA @ 0.5V after 5 minutes and remains there. Lights an LED on a J.Thief for 5 minutes....

I wanted to get an LED going constantly so I just swapped the smaller alan key in the centre for one twice the size. I did this several hours after making the first video, and I DIDNT bother charging it on the 12V wall plug. I took measurements immediately after replacing the key and measured 6mA and 1V! So I plugged my J.Thief in, and now I can happily say that I have a crystal power cell constantly lighting my LED

Lets see how long she lasts, shall we? I wont charge it anymore....she doesnt seem to need it. I'll just wait and see how long she lasts...

Heres a vid of earlier....its running better now. Watch this space, many more to come. Lets get an exciter on one of these.

‪Hutchison power cell replication‬‏ - YouTube

Anone else replicating this sort of thing?? Ive seen some youtube vids, but im not sure if they are posters here.

I have 3 cells that are a year old and still function. We didn't put the epsom salt in there at the time but speculated that it would work fine. Our cells put out about the same as yours.
    Here is a picture of one of our cells from last year. I showed these to many folks at the 2010 R-charge conference and attemted to explain why they work. They still function the same now with none of the corrosion other "cells" have had. They really need a capacitor to help buffer them into a load.

I will share more later when I get the time. Keep building them.

al

Comment

Very cool video
      I imagine that using caps to store and then shorting them out into a larger capacity battery may be possible ? In such a way, you'd really have free energy, to power mp3 players and whatever else.
      You might have a few of these, that run JT's, whose outputs run a 555 circuit and binary counter chip...at a trigger point (the reset of the counter) the caps are dumped.
      LOTS of ideas can come along if the crystal cells really do carry on for ages

Comment

@ fan

Thanks for sharing your results! Im glad to hear your cells still work. Have you tried hooking them up together and running a load constantly? Have they already been running a load for a year?

My crystal cell has been running the LED for over 12 hours now. The whole set up is going to be carefully removed to the garage so I can see how long this effect lasts. In the meantime, I'll build some more.

@ Slider

Thanks mate! I wanna say that I can be certain that this isnt a chemical reaction, but for the moment Im really unsure. The way I see it, if it works for longer than a year, I dont care if its a chemical reaction or not! Ive been following your vids by the way - thats a cool hobby you have there with the remote controlled planes. I hope you can help me build one after we build a free energy device, of course

Comment

There is some interesting history to John H cells he refers to in advanced power cells info summary he wrote on that video, I posted on Bedini earthlight thread Aug 2.
          see advanced cell video link.
          http://www.energeticforum.com/148010-post787.html
          Last edited by mikrovolt; 08-06-2011, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Mikrovolt:
            It is still the same old story with John Hutchinson. He may have cells that can discharge short one amp "bursts", but he is not showing them, nor is John Bedini. There is no video of either guys showing 1 to 2 amps from his copper magnesium bowl cell, or the Hutchinson crystal cells.

Minoly just replicated that JB project using 2 inch copper pipe caps and magnesium block, but only get 110 ma, and much less when loaded. That is still a very long ways from the 2 amps output some say that they can get. It's not that I don't believe "Carla" , but if true, she said the cells only output 7 mA.

Comment

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
              It's not that I don't believe "Carla" , but if true, she said the cells only output 7 mA.
              7mA @ 1V is enough to run an LED endlessly - if it does this (without corroding) then its a winner.

Unless you know a better way?

Im not saying that John Hutchison is definitely free energy. Im just saying that his method is already pulling more milliamps than Ive ever got from an Earth battery.......and therefore its interesting. But if you have something better, please share it and I will replicate.

PS 24 hours - LED still as bright as before.,.....this one aint goin down .......so far.....
              Last edited by seth; 08-06-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Seth:
                The idea is that John Hutchingson may have cells that output one amp, (that is what the article said), but I have not seen them. Nor has he shown them. He only stated in the Carla video that they only have 7 ma, or so. Is there something that he's not telling???
                I'd like to see the cells that can output one two two amps that these guys are stating that their cells can produce. It is not that I don't believe it, but would like to see it done. Lasersaber has shown that it can be done.
                All of these type of cells have less than 2 volts output, but the main difference is their amount of current output, as well as their durability.

Comment

It's about time he was more open, that's agreed, fantastic claims needing fantastic evidence. The guy now has over 1000 videos on his YouTube channel I noted and seems to have only popped up a couple of months ago.

Hutchisons' wife stated they have made hundreds of such cells and, with that knowledge, anyone is only likely to see increased gains when finding the correct doping agents and after much work. The only need is to show the method and point people in the right direction....I don't know that many nowadays would openly show mega cells, much safer to show the method and leave the rest to replicators.
                  All of it is enough to get folks wondering and, with many cells now showing that at least they run, it's a method that can be more openly experimented with.
                  Lasersaber is a gifted as well as studious type, i'm not surprised he's having success (wonder if that Stubblefield coil of his is still running the pulse motor ?).

@Seth...free energy on aircraft is a draw for me. If something derived from these cells could freely power night lights then that's exactly down my road Micro pulse motors, gyroscopic power wheels and wireless electric flight are other areas. I'd be delighted to help you get in the air

Comment

Crystal Cells

Looking at all the posts , you guys want to run before you can walk.
                    I said on the earth light thread you could parallel the mag batteries.

It is just amazing that John H let all this out. So my complaining must of did some good with his good friend Peter.

Be happy with what you can do so far with nothing. I think Chuck showed a Window motor running that takes real power to move a 30 pound rotor at over 1/2 amp. His camera did not do it justice at all.

The led arrays took some power also the SG oscillator at over 200Ma sustained for over 12 hrs before it needed moisture.

You must watch the copper your using as some is very inferior junk, some of the magnesium is mixed with other metals too, crap in crap out. Use oxygen free copper.The good metals are going to really cost you. I did change the doping with John's cells and I made them much bigger then what john's friend told me to do.
                    I also got much better results with ordering from Alfa Aesar for the pure chemicals. to build John's Cells it cost over $1000.00

Here is the link Alfa Aesar - A Johnson Matthey Company.

Get good materials and you will get a good crystal battery.
                    John
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

John B and All:
                      Cement cells as well as some other cells have an internal resistance problem, that has not been resolved, making them practically useless. Most other types of cells are made to self destruct, by using salts to increase the output, and don't work for very long, without breaking down the metals. And cells that don't use salt are not really producing much of anything. So, up to now I have not seen even a single cell that will work, in a practical useful manner, without self destructing, or losing most of their output from oxidation or internal resistance, even after a short while.
                      You have mentioned that you have "no problem getting 500 mA, to 2 amps", but you have not shown that reading. This is not a matter of faith, it is a matter of us being able to replicate a cell that can produce that kind of output. Showing a window motor turning is fine. But, isn't it also important to show the specs, as well as telling us where to obtain the RIGHT MATERIALS? If the idea is to really open source the results.
                      As you can see some have tried to replicate your cu/mg cell, but only to obtain 7 mA, under load.

John Hutchinson has made "hundreds of cells" but shows us the ones that produce 7mA, or less. So, this has all very frustrating, and seams like a game, at best.

Already the economic systems are being artificially maintained by just printing out more worthless paper as money. Things are not going to get better, anytime soon. And even if the power companies continue to produce electricity, I, as well as many others, may not be able to afford to pay for it, as the rates just keep getting higher and higher...

So John, this is not just more *****ing about the situation, I'm really looking to make this work, and am also willing to do whatever it takes.
                      Your ideas, as always, are much appreciated.

Comment

Crystal Battery

Nick Z,
                        Most of the time I'm real busy at work I do not have time to just keep running you-tubes on each cell for currents. Crystal Cells do not produce meg-watts of currents. To comment on the cement cells, this was a test cell to see where and how ambient heat reacts in current production. With that cell it's all about collection of ambient heat since it being wasted everywhere on earth.

The people on the group should have been able to figure out how to increase the current in the Copper Magnesium Cells. (Go look at other batteries)

I commend John H for even talking about it at all so you could get this far along, most of the time he sells things to just eat, so why should he give the whole ball of wax away. But the problem here is most are just doing this work as a hobby and want to be spoon fed. The old saying is seek and you'll shall find.

His wife is making a good point in the video watch it again. I for one will show the basics but that does not mean that I'm going to give all the company information that I have worked for, as this is part of my funding and living.

The other thing here is how do we know that you or anybody else does not work for a big battery company and are just lurking around to take the information and run never to see you again?

I have seen this before take place on groups so I think that John H, Marcus Reid and I will hold some cards very close to vest when it comes to these cells.

Most of the time we work many more hours then everybody thinks, sometimes we never get any sleep and put are last cent into the work we do.

Your looking in the wrong direction if you expect to get massive currents out of water or crystal cells. The direction should be what kind of circuits will work with the power they developed as I have been trying to show with the circuits I use.
                        That little led is going to look very bright when the power goes off like it has been doing. I have showed some friends in Africa how to make these and believe me an array of led's looks pretty good in the dark huts for just a drop of water.

Back to Money I did not put this country in the condition it is in the people did it to themselves by not caring about what was happing in government and the people they elected. Keep watching Dancing with the Stars, the housewives of New Jerseys, American Idle, and all the other crap they put in front of you. "You shall wake up one day to no land at all, and no one person to help......"
                        I have never seen 7ma from a copper Magnesium cell under any condition and I run them all the time, some can't build and should just buy them that work correctly. As I said your looking in the wrong direction, you need to work with circuits that use what the cell can deliver, that means low voltage devices, oscillators ,lights, switching circuits, and so on.

I have charged many batteries that deliver power in amps using Crystal Cells. Study solar lights and you will see how it's done. Solar lights use solar cells they do not do much better then what your now seeing. Figure 25 Ma to 200Ma at the max. Oscillators can boost the voltage to do the charging of regular batteries just like the SG circuit, that is one example. Remember what I said about the difference between closed loops and open loop circuits. The JT circuit is not a good choice for this cell. Developed your circuits to run on low current and low voltage. The Resistance of Crystal Cells is very high and very low until the water is released from the lattice. After that you must work with the impedance the cell develops. Go look at the Marcus Reid charts, then you will see the correct loading. Again use circuits that the cells will work with........ Open source means the basic idea.

John
                        Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-07-2011, 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini
                          Your looking in the wrong direction if you expect to get massive currents out of water or crystal cells. The direction should be what kind of circuits will work with the power they developed as I have been trying to show with the circuits I use.
                          Thanks John B ! I am glad you posted that. It really needed to be said. You cannot get high amps out of a "insulating" material. But who really needs the amps if you have a voltage source. You can engineer the amps in later steps. Wished they would have taught us that insulators could be polarized like magnets in school. Then again why would they want to hand over a voltage source. Sorry I missed the conference this year. To bad as no one posted pictures like I did last year. At least the ones we were allowed to take.

Thanks

al

Comment

John B:
                            I realize that you as well as John Hutchinson have a business plan to attend to that may not allow you to fully disclose all developments. That is understandable.
                            I am not just lurking in to spy on what people don't want to disclose, nor do I work for anybody else, other than for myself. But, I am looking into developing a practical and replicable cell, that will give as much current as possible.
                            I am not interested in using the many BwJt circuits, or regular oscillator circuits that I have built, to try to obtain a little more light from dim leds. But instead, to have a cell or full bank of cells, that does output the 2 amps (each cell) that some are saying is possible to produce. And to light the leds to FULL BRIGHTNESS, as well as any other device, with the needed current as well as voltage.
                            I have not found that the cement cells provide more voltage with increased heat, as Lidmotor has mentioned. One of his cells produces slightly more voltage in the morning sun while placed next to the window. I have many cement cells and mine don't react that way. My cement cells produce 1.5v and 70 mA when new. Even when I place a case (24) of them all on top of my roof and they get so hot you can't hold them in your hand, I still don't see much higher voltage, I wish I did.

I am not convinced that voltage only devices are the way to go, as they will not supply the already existing electronics, with their needed current.
                            So, I'm working to develop a powerful bank of capacitor-cells that can and do hold a lot of current, even if I have to charge them through some big solar panels for now, to kick start them into operation.

I hope that I've explained my position, as well as my intentions.

John, thank you so much for taking the time to further explain your view points, as well as giving your advice. It really is appreciated.

Comment

Crystal cells

Nick,Z,
                              I really do not see at this time getting dielectric materials to produce what you want. This is really uncharted space, I have seen what people believe to be 1 to 2 amps but it does not last long. What you seek is big surface area with these devices The best bet is going to be the copper Magnesium cell if you continue this research. Doping is going to be very important. In the John H cells, I used a little more and a chemical instead of filing a rock. I left the cells running over this last weekend I will measure them tomorrow to see how that material works. Now charging capacitors is not a bad way to go since it's real power being dumped to charge batteries. The oscillators do this very good but this is a conversion process. My thinking would go that way to see how much I could collect for basically nothing. But I do understand what your looking for. You have your work cut out and allot of research to do in dielectric materials.
                              John
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                              X