The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

talking about translation, does anyone know a good reference on the philosopher's stone and how to make it: old recipes is preferable...why you ask:

the philosopher stone maybe a fractal key, meaning it has also applications in the electromagnetic domain amongst other (like the caduceus see http://www.energeticforum.com/148706-post116.html )...so if we can translate it using electromagnetic and circuitry as our base, maybe it could point us towards the right direction to free energy or other...:D

i'd appreciate your help

The Philosophers' Stone and the secret of its Geometry

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~clauspat/stonea.htm

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

The Philosophers' Stone and the secret of its Geometry

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~clauspat/stonea.htm

ANONYMOUS
    On the Philosophers' Stone

[ From A.E. Waite's Collectanea Chemica, London, 1893

Anonymous: On the Philosophers' Stone (Alchemy)

splitting water:

Know then, that the division that was made upon the Water, by the ancient philosophers, separates it into four substances; one to two, and three to one; the one third part of which is colour, that is to say --- a coagulating moisture; but the two third waters are the Weights of the Wise (5).
    when you burn HHO you get "a coagulating moisture"

magnetism or electricity:

In the cavern of metals, there is hidden the Stone that is venerable, splendid in color, a mind sublime and an open ocean.
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-31-2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

how would you translate this one "electromagnetically" :

Put the matter into a moist fire, therefore, and cause it to boil, in order that its heat may be augmented, which destroys the siccity of the incombustible nature, until the radix shall appear; then extract the redness and the light parts, till only about a third remains.
      hint: fire is a state of high frequency vibration (see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/136699-post25.html )

reminder: applied to electromagnetism

The seven Principles
      2.1 Principle of Mentalism
      2.2 Principle of Correspondence
      2.3 Principle of Vibration
      2.4 Principle of Polarity
      2.5 Principle of Rhythm
      2.6 Principle of Cause and Effect
      2.7 Principle of Gender

Kybalion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

related to the golden Treatise: you are going to like this:

"Know that this matter I call the stone, but it is also named the feminine of magnesia, or the hen, or the white spittle, or the volatile milk, the incombustible
        In the cavern of metals, there is hidden the Stone that is venerable, splendid in color, a mind sublime and an open ocean (the electric universe ).
        electricity then...

magnet - definition of magnet by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
        [Middle English, from Old French magnete, from Latin magns, magnt-, from Greek Magns (lithos), Magnesian (stone), magnet, from Magnsi, Magnesia, an ancient city of Asia Minor.]

Comment

Here is the full version on electricity:

Know that this matter I call the stone; but it is also named the feminine of magnesia or the hen, or the white spittle, or the volatile milk, the incombustible oil (electricity ) in order that it may be hidden from the inept and ignorant who are deficient in goodness and self-control; which I have nevertheless signified to the wise by one only epithet, viz., the Philosopher's Stone.
          Include, therefore, and conserve in this sea, the fire and the heavenly bird (ufo ), to the latest moment of his exit
          note: The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus; golden could be a reference to the golden mean (ie:fractal )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-30-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

it would be nice to have people contribute in this translation...keep an open mind and read through The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus, with electricity in mind and see what comes out and share

go here for tractate

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus

this is an open source project; please contribute
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-30-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

This, O Son, is the concealed stone of many colours(electromagnetic spectrum), which is born and brought forth in one colour; know this and conceal it. By this, the Almighty favouring, the greatest diseases are escaped, and every sorrow, distress, and evil and hurtful thing is made to depart; for it leads from darkness into light, from this desert wilderness to a secure habitation, and from poverty and straits to a free (Free Energy for Everyone ) and ample fortune.
              “Magnetism is the King of All Secrets.” Paracelus
              electromagnetic spectrum:

Comment

Extract from the ray its shadow, and from the light its obscurity (ultra violet aka "black light" ) , by which the clouds hang over it and keep away the light; by means of its construction, also, and fiery redness (infrared maybe), it is burned
                Take, my Son, this redness, corrupted with the water, which is as a live coal holding the fire, which if thou shalt withdraw so often until the redness is made pure, then it will associate with thee, by whom it was cherished, and in whom it rests.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-30-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

If you place an iron rod in a dark room and cause it to vibrate at first you'll only be able to tell it is vibrating by touching it.

Increasing the vibration to 32Hz will produce a loud and shrill sound and vibration can now be detected by both touch and hearing. Increase that vibration to 40Hz and you can no longer detect the vibration by touch or sound.

If you increase the vibration to 1.5MHz you cannot feel or hear the vibration but you can detect the vibration though the rise in temperature in the iron first warm and then the iron rod will glow red hot and can be detected by sight.

At 3MHz the rod is now producing violet light; increasing the vibration more will produce ultra-violet rays and other invisible radiations that can only be detected by special instruments.

There are so many "vibrations" flowing all around us that are invisible to our 5 senses who can tell how they affect us. Uranium emits and invisible radiation that will kill you. You cannot see it but it is there and kills. Who is to say how the other radiation affects the body and mind.

Isn't it possible that the mind radiates its own wireless transmissions that are received by other minds but we just are unaware of that as of yet. There is no scientific proof for or against this theory, yet so many people will just to the conclusion that it cannot exist. There are among the same people that would have disbelieved radio existed before it was proven that is does exist.

You MUST keep an open mind and use these methods as those successful have already used them to achieve success. Who are you willing to believe, those who have not succeeded or those who have?

Dr. Alexander Graham Bell

want to know how vast the electromagnetic spectrum is , Richard Hammonds does an excellent presentation (starts at 10 min):

YouTube - Invisible Worlds - Out of Sight 1/4.avi

Comment

Know, therefore, that in the hen's egg is the greatest help with respect to the proximity and relationship of the matter in nature (fractal nature), for in it there is a spirituality (all is spirit, and so is electromagnetics ) and conjunction of elements, and an earth which is golden (golden mean see: http://www.energeticforum.com/149201-post91.html ) in its tincture.

the hen's egg (Victor Schauberger's egg, inventor of : The Schauberger Flying Saucer "The Repulsin" type A)

Schaubergers Cosmic Egg

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-11-2011, 07:32 PM.

Comment

i also found this:

North - sun, sulfur
                      Southwest - moon, salt
                      Southeast - Mercury, quicksilver

THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF ALCHEMY - INCLUDING ORMUS

Argent vive, in alchemy, is synonymous with mercury or quicksilver "the cold, moist receptive seeds of metals" which were united with the hot, dry active seeds of sulphur in order to produce the philosopher's stone.
                      remember Edward Leedskalnin peculiar choice of land... or Leon SPRINK:Space Activator (see: http://www.energeticforum.com/135946-post17.html )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-31-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

hello MonsieurM
                        sorry if this isn't relavent to your post, but I couldn't read the whole thing just yet, I am not feeling well, and having a hard time concentrating. very interesting thread though, and I will be coming back to catch up when I feel better!
                        I hope this helps or is at least useful to you. I found this a few months ago, and never got around to reading the whole thing, but it claims to be a philosophers stone recipe
                        from what I have read of it, it sounds very interesting, but I got distracted from it, and forgot about it completely until I saw this thread today.
                        I have no idea what all is in it, but hopefully it is at least somewhat useful to you

N8
                        Attached Files
                        The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

Thank you Neight , and i hope you get well (natural honey helps ) , any contribution is welcome, you are adding a branch to this tree, and i thank you for that

back to our discussion, a word i did not understand so i looked it up and here is what i found:

Return, then, O my Son, the coal being extinct in life, upon the water for thirty days, as I shall note to thee - and henceforth thou art a crowned king, resting over the fountain and drawing from thence the Auripigment dry without moisture. And now I have made the heart of the hearers, hoping in thee, to rejoice even in their eyes, beholding thee in anticipation of that which thou possessest.
                          Orpiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is presently used in the production of infrared-transmitting glass, oil cloth, linoleum; in semiconductors and photoconductors, as a pigment and in fireworks. Mixed with two parts of slaked lime, orpiment is still very commonly used in rural India as a depilatory. It is also used in the tanning industry to remove hair from hides
                          see: http://www.energeticforum.com/149406-post8.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-30-2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

side note: Alchemist are known to use Gibberish:

The term was first seen in English in the early 16th century.[2] A common theory is that the word comes from the name of the famous 8th-century Islamic alchemist, Jabir ibn Hayyan, whose name was Latinized as "Geber", thus the term "gibberish" arose as a reference to the incomprehensible technical jargon often used by Jabir and other alchemists who followed
                            I think Alchemist understood the value of a fractal construct:

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Comment

does anyone know what coal could mean if applied to electromagnetic ...think what it is a rock, an aggregate of carbon, graphene (http://www.energeticforum.com/144235-post111.html ) etc...
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-30-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X