X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfred Hubbard free energy device need your help

Hi

I ask somebody located near Seattle to dig into archive of
    The Post-Intelligencer (Seattle WA) for article from Thursday, July 29, 1920 about Hubbard generator. Please if you could find every possible copy of this article and resolve two most important words in it.

This is transcript of this article : Alfred M. Hubbard: Coil Generator

And this is the MOST IMPORTANT excerpt :

"While the device has been patented, the claims for it are so broad that Hubbard says he does not feel safe in making public his secret. In general, he says, it is made up of a group of eight electro-magnets, each with primary and secondary windings of copper wire, which are arranged around a large steel core. The core likewise has a single winding. A coil thus constructed, he says, is lifeless until given an initial impulse. This is done by connecting the ends of its windings for a fraction of a second to an ordinary[two words unreadable R.L.R.] -ing circuit, he says. "

We are looking for those "two words unreadable" and I think it is important info.

Could somebody help ?

Have you checked rexresearch:

Alfred M. Hubbard: Coil Generator

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

You both seem to be on the same page literally judging from the links, reading further down though it does mention radium used ? Interesting information though, anyone know if it's worth buying the CD linked from that page?

Comment

Originally posted by dougyt View Post
        You both seem to be on the same page literally judging from the links, reading further down though it does mention radium used ? Interesting information though, anyone know if it's worth buying the CD linked from that page?

It's funny you mention Radium, because another inventor thought of using radioactive element, i just thought about it when reading your post:

G'day guys.

I have to go back to my earlier post, I have just remembered something which might be of importance here. When talking about Stubblefield contaminating the earth I quoted:

o o It wasn't until 1906 when their son Tesla died teething on a potato from one of the RF antenna "hotspots," -- that they realized that it could have been the RF antenna "hotspots," mixtures of Pitchblende, salt crystals and other active metals that created the healthy looking but tainted vegetable gardens.

I missed it on the first reading through but then I remembered what Pitchblende is. It is an old fashioned German term for a mineral that is now known as Uraninite.

IT IS RADIOACTIVE !

Now what the f*ck was Stubblefield doing with radioactive materials and what has this to do with the earth batteries.

This is getting weirder every day! I am having a fine time researching this.

Hans von Lieven
        THE STUBBLEFIELD PAPERS

ps: Sorry Bogus Law, I jumped the gun on this one, should have checked your link

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

If so, and here I am only trying to turn a bad situation into a positive one, With the Fukushima water spill, the Pacific salt water have probably absorbed some of the radioactive elements that could be tested as earth battery,capacitor etc...

check out rexresearch for inventions concerning isotopes and radioactive elements.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            This is done by connecting the ends of its windings for a fraction of a second to an ordinary[two words unreadable R.L.R.] -ing circuit, he says. "

We are looking for those "two words unreadable" and I think it is important info.

Could somebody help ?
            Can we find the original article and see these unreadable words for ourselves?

Does anyone live in Seattle and could visit the newspaper?

A

Comment

Hubbard Coil

I believe the missing words were "household wiring", indicating the device was started using standard 110 vac current.

Comment

+1
                It seems similar to the lock of current within Leedskalnin horseshoe magnet experiments and other devices. The initial spike sets up fields which aren't there without power. Such fields no doubt react with Radium in some exotic way. Probably left well alone for many of us tinkerers - not that I see anyone replicating by using peeled away numerals from an old alarm clock or something !

Comment

"household wiring" sounds good but how about : "radio transmitting"

Do you see now the importance in those two words ? Curious incident erased so important parts or maybe it was someone who did it .... ?

Comment

Alfred Hubbard Coil Designs

bio on hubbard

Unusual Kentucky: Alfred M. Hubbard

hope this helps
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                      Not much. I knew that also.
                      "During Prohibition, Hubbard worked for a gang of bootleggers and smugglers in Seattle using a cab driving company as a front. He built a "ship-to-shore communication device" which he concealed in the trunk of his taxicab, to aid him in making liquor runs over the Canadian border."

What really would help is a detective investigation on original newpapers copies .... trying to read what was on unreadable parts.

Comment

alfredmhubbard1.gif (image)
                        I bet there were other photos not included in original article.

Comment

http://www.rafoeg.de/20,Dokumentenar...20Burridge.pdf

The Hubbard Energy Transformer by Gaston Burridge.
                          A 1956 article

Comment

Many thanks MonsieurM. I've read it also but now with fresh info it looks better.Of COURSE radium soaking is a myth ! It may work better with radium butstill it's only additional effect.
                            Hubbard also stated that Hendershot device is exactly the same as his and I believe him.
                            This article you posted is also a strong indication that radio transmitting may be used in Hubbard device.

Now surprise : I posted that all and asked for help because I believe this Hubbard alone device can explain :
                            - Hendershot device
                            - Don Smith tabletop device
                            - Kapanadze device !
                            - many others

the last two are simply a limited to one transformer coil(s) design !

Now,when I uncovered very important feeling of myself - do I find somebody from Seattle to help me/help us ?

Comment

you should add in your title "need help from Seattle" or something like that, it may attract attention from someone living there

Comment

Working...
                              X